CARITAS COSTUME BALL 5: Shocking!

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed

PAIRINGS: Dru/Lorne, Leo/Lilah, Lorne/female

CREATED: October 27, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Electric sex

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 5: Shocking!
by Lorne's Ladylove


11:05 P.M...

"That was quite a show." Lorne jumped and found Dru behind him, holding his costume.

"Oh, thanks," he said, accepting the clothes. He placed them on a chair. He sat in another, sipping a mixed drink. "It certainly wasn't my usual show," he chuckled.

Dru sat on his lap facing him, each leg on either side. "Miss Puss wants petting. Her whiskers are dripping with milk."

"That so?" Lorne peered downwards at the triangle between her legs. Curly, dark hairs showed through the white fabric of her costume.

Dru slid the costume off her shoulders and expose her smooth breasts. Lorne kissed them, sweetly moving all around them. His nose teased her cleavage as he licked the undersides of her breasts. He took one taut brown nipple between his lips, squeezing gently, then delightfully bit it. Her fingers twisted in his hair.

His mouth quickly found the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Dru was grinding in his lap. He reached around her and removed her wings.

He stood up with Dru's legs wrapped around him and put her on the table. She laid back as he sat back down. She lifted her hips to help him as he pulled off her costume. She lay bare before him, and he took it all in before he dived between her legs.

Several people had gathered to watch. This only enhanced Dru's pleasure.

Lorne used his fingers to spread Dru's lips apart as his tongue swirled inside. His lips brushed against her clit and she moaned.

His chin teased her vaginal lips and it became covered in her juices. He used the tip of his tongue to create waves from top to bottom.

Dru's head hung off the table, but she was too lost to care. She bucked her hips with Lorne's ministrations, knocking his drink off the table.

Lorne lifted her dangling legs and bent them towards her stomach, giving him easier access. He let go and she kept them there. His hands returned to her artfully-trimmed pussy (her fur was shaven into a star shape) and continued to aid his mouth. He rubbed the sides of her clit and licked
around the head.

Dru's body quivered as she came. The guests standing around her applauded. Lorne lapped up the rush of wetness her orgasm released.

*****

Moments later, Lorne was again dressed as Hugh Hefner, and went to fix himself another drink. As he poured Vodka into a glass, Oz appeared at the bar. Just as Lorne looked up, Oz opened the yellow raincoat he was wearing. He was completely naked underneath.

Lorne laughed. "So *you're* the one who's been causing the screams and laughing I've been hearing all night!"

"Yep! I'm a flasher!" he asked Lorne for a beer and looked around the room. "Great orgy, man."

"Thanks." Lorne handed him the beer. "Has it been a good night for you?"

"Fabulous! I've never been laid so often in my life!"

Lorne smiled. Just as he took another sip of his Seabreeze, the employee he'd made his main assistant for the ball came by to tell him they were ready for the next drawing.

Lorne carried his drink to the stage with him. With the bin set up, he called for everyone's attention.

He held a beautifully decorated box in front of him. "This is our next prize. It's a collection of books and sexy videos from Blowfish.com." He pulled out some of the titles and read them off: "SPANKING THE MAID, BEND OVER BOYFRIEND 1 AND 2, DARK ANGELS, EROTIC VISIONS, CONQUEST, GENITAL HOSPITAL,...let's see what else...FEMALIA, FANTASY CHAMBER, THANK YOU, MISTRESS: A DUNGEON LOVE STORY, and THE PENIS. This is a great collection, folks!" He looked into the box, then at the audience with a smile. "On
second thought, I think I'll keep this for myself."

The audience merrily yelled, "Nooooooo!" and laughed.

"Ah, well, I tried," Lorne kidded. He set the box on the table and spun the bin. He reached inside and pulled out a slip of paper.

"Ok, our winner is...Lilah!" A moment later, when no one joined Lorne on stage, he asked, "Is Lilah indisposed at the moment?"

Someone at the door of the Shock Room yelled, "She's in here! She's, um, busy!"

"No problem," Lorne grinned. "All prizes not collected right away will be waiting at the door for the winners." His assistant took the box up front.

"Our next drawing will be held at 12:30. You can go back to what you were doing." Lorne left the stage.

*****

Leo inserted the electrode into Lilah's went cunt. It was similar in design to a vaginal egg.

Lilah had shown up as a genie, but her top was off and her sheer bloomers sported an opening in the crotch. She sat on a mat with her legs spread and the wire from the electrode sticking out of her. It was a tantalizing sight.

Using the control unit, Leo set a medium pulse wave and frequency rate and turned it on. Lilah closed her eyes as the current hit her.

Leo had never tried electric sex before. It was Lilah's idea to go into the Shock Room. He'd felt the need to be honest with her, that this was about getting back at his wife. Lilah was most happy to oblige.

Leo watched Lilah bouncing with the pleasure she was receiving, and got lost in fantasy. He wondered if Piper would enjoy this. He'd have to suggest it to her. He smiled as he pictured her on her hands and knees as he zapped her. She'd be screaming his name...

"LEO! STOP! STOP!" Lilah was shrieking.

He came out of his reverie and hit the quick-disable button. He'd been unwittingly increasing the settings without paying attention. "Are you ok?"

Lilah caught her breath. "Are you fucking *crazy*? I'm a lawyer, buddy! I ought to sue you!"

She was so angry, she didn't hear her name announced as a drawing winner over the speakers. A demon who recognized her went to the door to let Lorne know she couldn't accept the prize at the moment.

When Leo left the room, there was a bright red hand mark on his left cheek.

*****

Lorne returned to the bar after the drawing. He refreshed his drink and sat on a stool.

He didn't hear the person sneak up behind him, but suddenly a blindfold was thrown over his eyes. He immediately reached up to remove it, but his hands were gently pulled back, and he was kissed. He smiled.

He was led by the hand behind the bar. He noticed the hand holding his was small and soft. A female, he realized.

His jacket was opened yet again, and his pajama pants were pulled down.

The mystery woman began stroking Lorne's soft cock. It felt very familiar to Lorne.

"You're the one who jerked me off earlier, aren't you?" No answer.

"I could take off the blindfold and find out, you know," Lorne grinned. He actually had no intention of doing so, but he wanted to let this woman know she needed his cooperation. He enjoyed the mystery, but he would find out who she was by the end of the ball. His confidence made him patient.

The woman dropped his cock and stepped behind him.

"Hey, I'm sorry," Lorne said. "I was only kidding, sweetie. I'm not going to--"

His hands were pulled roughly behind him and cuffed.

The lady returned to his semi-erect penis.

"Oh."

When his dick was fully hard, she took it in her mouth. Lorne gasped. She was quite skilled, and her mouth was like warm velvet.

"Oh, baby," Lorne breathed.

Lorne's bartender, Manny, returned from his break. "Um, boss, should I come back later? What if somebody wants a drink?"

"Screw'em!" Lorne growled.

Manny gave Lorne a puzzled look the demon couldn't see. He figured having sex with the customers would only make them thirstier. But if that's what the boss says. He walked away.

Manny wasn't the brightest bulb in the socket. But he had a hard body that Lorne liked, and the boy could mix a mean drink.

The lady held Lorne's ass tightly and guided his thrusts. She kept a steady rhythm as he moaned loudly.

Lorne sucked in air as she upped the ante. She was now deep-throating him! Her mastery at oral sex knew no bounds, he thought.

"Oh, shit, baby! You're fuckin' unbelievable!"

He quickly filled her throat and mouth with his cream, and she swallowed it all down, every drop. She even licked his prick clean.

She pulled his pants back up and kissed him on the cheek. Moving behind him, she removed the cuffs.

Lorne casually removed the blindfold. He knew she wouldn't be there.

end part 5