CARITAS COSTUME BALL 4: O Solo Mio

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PAIRINGS: Tara/Skip, Xander/Skip/Wesley, Lorne

CREATED: October 23, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Anal

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

DEDICATIONS: Part 4 is dedicated to Blodwyn! Hey, soul sister!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 4: O Solo Mio
by Lorne's Ladylove


10:20 P.M...


Xander, adorably dressed as a floppy-eared dog, cocked his head at the large demon fucking Tara from behind. Xander found him oddly sexy. It wasn't that he was a demon; so was Anya, and Xander had dated her. Maybe it was the somewhat metallic look of the demon, the obvious strength. Like a weapon ready for combat.

Ever since that Halloween a few years ago, when he'd become the soldier he'd pretended to be, he'd hidden a new desire for powerful warrior types. He'd had a real crush on Adam, suffered a sense of loss when Adam had to be destroyed.

Xander stared at Tara's face. Her expressions of desire made him long to be in her place. Her pink ballerina costume consisted of a top and a tutu; there was no bottom half.

Xander's costume had a hole in the crotch, which now sported his erect manhood. He stroked it with his paw.

Tara groaned as she peaked, then she sunk onto the floor. Skip turned to see who was available to finish him off, when he spotted a boy-faced dog with a handy hard on. The boy was looking right at him.

Skip, who'd come to the ball as a giant spider, was completely naked. He'd dumped his costume shortly after the party began; ladies flocked to him when he arrived. There were a few guys, too, but his preference was for females.

Nevertheless, he suddenly had an urge to indulge in a little male-male fun. Besides, he hadn't come yet, and Doggy Boy would serve his purposes nicely. He motioned for Xander to join him.

He took Xander to one of the fetish rooms. Inside was a computer and several vid-cams. Each vid-cam was placed so that anything going on in the room could be viewed on the website displayed on the computer. At any given time, Lorne had someone monitoring the site, making sure it functioned properly throughout the night.

The website had been advertised around the Net and at demon establishments after the Costume Ball flyers had been sent out. CaritasKink.com offered choices of several views within the room; each link showed the view of a different camera. The Voyeur/Exhibition Room was designed to allow those who couldn't make the party a chance to get a little taste. For $25, visitors--and the stats showed a huge number of them--not only got to view events in the room, but there were other vid-cams around Caritas' main room, offering scenes of the event throughout the night. However, the cams in the Voy/Ex Room presented close-up, specific shots; the main room shots
were general, full-room shots only.

Xander dropped to his hands and knees. He told Skip to lift his tail, that there was a slit at the back. Skip found the slit and pulled it apart, revealing Xander's backside bare. Skip grabbed some Astroglide, slicked it on, then slathered Xander's asshole.

Although his penis was shaped a bit like an assault rifle, Skip slid inside easily. Xander moaned.

Xander quickly got lost in the pleasure, but was snapped into awareness when his stiff member was suddenly being milked. He bent his head to peer underneath himself, and Wesley's head was there, sucking contentedly. It was an awesome combination--Skip in his ass and Wesley sucking him off.

Drusilla appeared and dropped to her knees. She held the camera up and got a good close-up of Wesley blowing Xander. She giggled and snapped another of Skip smiling and giving a right thumb-up while his left hand held Xander in place as he continued to bang him. She left them to finish.

Xander felt his climax approaching. As his face contorted, he faced the nearest vid-cam. Website visitors watched as ecstasy filled their monitors, watched as Wesley swallowed down the juices.

Just as Xander and Wesley finished, Willow squatted down and struck up a conversation. "Hey, how's it going? Looks like a lot of fun!"

"Oh, man, I just shot my load! It was great! By the way, have you guys met Skip?"

Wesley had scooted out from under Xander. He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

Skip, who was still busy behind Xander, shook the proffered hand. "Likewise."

Willow nodded. "Hi."

"Cute costume," commented Skip.

"Thanks! I've had to put it back on four times tonight. My bun was tighter when I arrived."

Xander smirked. "I bet it was."

Willow laughed and slapped him. "The bun in my *hair*, you doof!"

"Considering hoe loose your ass is going to be when I'm done, Xander, you shouldn't tease the lady," said Skip. Then he was filling Xander's bottom with green goo.

"Well, I see you guys are done. Want to join me at the buffet? I'm starving!"

"Marvelous idea! " said Wesley. They all left with smiles on their faces.

*****

"All right, kiddies, Uncle Lorne has a surprise for you! Gather round!"

People not otherwise disposed crowded the seats nearest the stage.

"I'm going to put on a special show. But first, I gotta get out of this costume," the demon host grinned mischievously. The crowd cheered. Lorne moved the microphone and stand to his side.

He placed his pipe in his smoking jacket, then unsashed the jacket. He slid it off and threw it aside. As he began unbuttoning his pajama top, he started vocalizing stripping music and did a striptease dance.

When his shirt was two-thirds unbuttoned, he sneaked one side open, revealing a bright red nipple, then hid it again. The audience whistled and clapped.

He continued unbuttoning his shirt. He turned around, still singing the stripping music, and dropped the pajama top off his shoulders. He turned his head towards the audience and batted his eyelashes.

He wiggled his butt as he danced back to the audience and opened his shirt wide. He bent backwards a bit and let it fall to the floor.

He kicked off his slippers. His voiced the music more roughly, more emphatically, as he slipped his thumbs in his p.j. bottoms. He spun away from the audience, and pushed out his tush and then straightened again. He eased the bottoms down and his gorgeous cheeks appeared. He gave it a
little shake.

"That one's just for you girls out there!" The ladies screamed gleefully.

He peeked over his shoulder with his mouth open. His head turned back and looked down. He slowly faced the audience with his hands covering his private region. He had a big grin on his face.

"Woo woo! Let's see it, Lorne!" someone shouted. Yells of "Yeah!" followed.

"I can't show you my weewee! It's *naaaaaughty*!"

"That's why we want to see it!" screamed someone else.

"You really want to see it?"

Shouts of "Yes!" erupted, followed by chants of "Show it! Show it! Show it!"

Lorne spread his legs wide and removed his hands. His cock hung long and strong.

There were a few gasps from those who hadn't seen it before, but they soon joined the applause of the many others who were familiar with Lorne's impressive endowment.

Lorne grabbed a bottle of lotion on a stool behind him, then reached for the stool itself and sat on it, legs still wide apart but bent. His feet were supported by the footrest. He squirted a generous amount of lotion in his hand and began playing with his dick. The audience grew silent. Soon, there were smiles and giggles as guests became giddy. The mike was close enough to pick up the sounds of Lorne's breathing and the sucking-slapping noises of Lorne's hand sliding up and down his lubricated prick. People in the audience shushed others so they could hear.

Lorne's face had grown serious, concentrating on his actions at hand. He looked at his member, sucking in air through his teeth as the lathered sight of it delighted the audience.

"Oh, god, this feels so good," he sighed. He made "Ssssssssst" noises as he breathed, and continued talking to the audience. Many of his fans were now stroking themselves.

"My cock's so hard. I get plenty of dick and pussy, but sometimes I just want to get myself off, y'know?"

He was grinding his hips now. "Mmm. I like to hold my tool like I hold my microphone--with a loving touch. Firmly but gently. And I like to squeeze my balls like this." His previously free hand pulled on his sack a bit, pressing each ball against his palms, alternating back and forth.

"See that? Just a nice massage. That's what I like." He let go of his balls and returned his hand to the stool for support.

A moan was heard as someone came. "That's it, there you go, baby," Lorne said to the lady, then focused again on himself.

A loud "Whoa!" escaped the men's room. Then a good-natured chuckle was heard. "Good one, man!"

"I often like to fantasize about sucking the love stick of a certain vampire with a soul, but I won't tell you his name." He winked. "That really gets my dick airborne."

A lot of the guests could relate; Angel was the star of many fantasies.

It was several moments before Lorne spoke again. "Do you guys ever fantasize about me?" For the first time since he began masturbating, he smiled. Just a little. Briefly.

Titters and giggles and muffled throat-clearing bounced in the air. "I'm glad to know that," Lorne said.

Dru rushed by and clicked the camera at Lorne, and then she was gone.

Lorne's thick demonhood gleamed in the stage lights. Lorne was so proud of it. He loved to show it off. And people loved to look at it.

"Oh, yeah, here we go, kids!" His breathing became gasps. "I want to... dedicate... oh!... this... orgasm... to one of...oh, god!...my coolest fans...oh, god, oh, god...I know you're...out there... mmph!...honey...enjoying my--my show! Yes! This one's for you...Oh, shit! Oh! BLODWYN!" He screamed the name just as he spurted enormous amounts of love juice past the stage.

After his orgasm subsided, and his breathing returned to normal, he spoke: "Oh, man! That was fa-BOO! Whew!"

Some audience members were also recovering from their own climaxes; others would find partners to finish them.

"I hope you enjoyed the show!"

The guests applauded and whistled. A female shouted, "You're the king, Lorne!"

"Thank you, thank you!" Lorne responded. "Try not to get too busy in the next few minutes. We have another drawing coming up! I'll be back shortly!" And off he want.

END PART 4