CARITAS COSTUME BALL 3: The Race Is On!

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed

PAIRINGS: Giles/Merl/Glory, Cordy/Groo, Phoebe/Lorne

CREATED: October 16, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Anal

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 3: The Race Is On!
by Lorne's Ladylove


9:15 P.M.


Lorne went on stage, accompanied by Drusilla in a barely-there angel costume. Behind her, one of Lorne's employees carried a gold-and-glass container attached to a support, which would allow the container to spin. He placed it on a table adjacent to Lorne, and left the stage.

A few moments later, the employee--a demon who smelled remarkably like black licorice (an aphrodisiac for many human women)--returned, carrying a colorfully-wrapped basket. He placed it on the table.

After the demon left again, Lorne tapped the microphone and spoke: "Can I get everyone's attention? I know many of you are busy, but it's time for the first drawing of the evening."

Several people took seats at empty tables, while some in the middle of sexual encounters turned their heads toward the stage or at least pricked up an ear, but didn't stop. There were speakers in each of the fetish rooms, so no one had to leave what they were doing.

"First, I want to introduce my lovely assistant, Drusilla. Isn't she beautiful, folks?" A round of applause and whistles. "Dru, would you hold up the basket so everyone can see it? Thank you, darling." He turned back to the audience. "We have a basket of goodies from Good Vibrations. Let's see what's in here." He bent for a closer look. "Ok, we got a glittery blue silicone dildo, a variety pack of condoms to keep you safe 'cuz we love ya, um...a butterfly vibrator...flavored massage oils, an X-rated video--that sounds like fun, and there might be a couple more things hidden in there. Some really cool stuff here, folks!

"Ok! We got everyone's name in our bin here. Dru, sweetie, give it a spin, would ya?"

"Sure, dearie," she answered as she put the basket down and spun the bin.

When the bin stopped, Lorne lifted a small glass door on the side. "Here we go." He withdrew a folded slip of paper, opened it, and announced, "The winner is...Tara!"

Tara jogged to the stage amidst audience applause. Dru handed Lorne the basket, who in turn handed to Tara and kissed her. "Congratulations, honey," he said, and she thanked him, then scooted from the stage.

"Thanks, people! There'll be another drawing later." He and Dru exchanged a kiss that was a beat too long to be just friendly, and parted the stage.

*****

Cole and Leo magickally appeared in a corner of the room, unnoticed by Lorne, who was occupied. Lorne likely wouldn't have noticed them, anyway, since Cole was in a Zorro costume and Leo was a clown. No one else thought anything of guests suddenly popping in and out, being that there were many magickal beings in attendance.

"See? There she is," Cole said discreetly. "I told you."

"Piper? What is she doing here? She's a married woman!"

"Why don't you ask her?"

Lorne glanced at Cole, then crossed the room to Piper. She'd been introducing herself to a tall guy in a Regency-era king get-up. Leo pushed the king aside.

"Hey!" cried His Majesty.

"Piper, what are you doing here? You told me you were spending the night out with your sisters!"

"Oh, they're here! They're over there somewhere." She waved her hand in a non-general direction.

"This isn't what I pictured when you said you wanted to spend more time with them."

Piper rolled her eyes. "Leo, go home. I'll see you in the morning."

"I'm not leaving without you. Come on!" He tried to grab her, but the Regency king stepped between them. "The lady told you to go home. She's staying."

Leo raised his painted eyebrows and got in Charles Gunn's unsmiling face. "She's going *with* me."

"I don't think so."

"Boys, don't fight. Leo, you're not going to ruin my fun tonight. I've been under a lot of stress lately, and frankly, you're not meeting my needs in the bedroom."

Gunn chuckled.

"I need more *excitement*, Leo. Lately, it's the same thing, every time: Hardly any foreplay, mission position, blowjob, and then you go to sleep. You've gotten *boring*, Leo! Now, if you'll pardon me--" she took Gunn's arm--"I'm going to 'go black.'"

"You won't go back!" Gunn joked. They laughed and walked off, arm-in-arm.

Cole was at Leo's side. "You're not going to let her get away with that?"

"No." He turned and walked in the opposite direction Piper and Gunn had taken.

Cole smiled.

*****

Giles was soothing Merl's wounds, licking each one of them, while Merl's pickle-shaped dick penetrated Glory's pale ass. The bumps on his tool had Glory in ecstasy.

Glory wore only the hat of her Jack-o-Lantern costume, with the stem humorously titled to the left. The rest of her costume had been thrown to the side, currently being used to jack off a Glorificus-worshipping demon.

Giles, on teddy bear knees, took Merl's bumpy balls into his mouth. Even though they were being slammed repeatedly into Glory's lower orbs, Giles masterfully kept his mouth around them.

The blonde god moved her hips with Merl, grunting her pleasure.

A bright flash caused Merl and Glory to turn their heads briefly, but they didn't break their rhythm. Lorne had snapped their picture.

"Just grabbing some keepsakes, bubbies, don't mind me," he smiled. Lorne actually had several staff members helping him take photographs of the event all night, but most attendees were too busy to notice.

Glory soon came, yelling, "Hell-baked biscuits of putrification! YES!"

She pushed Merl out of her when she was done, just as he was reaching his own peak. His liquids sprayed in several directions as he fell, causing his balls to slip from Giles' mouth.

Merl looked up from where he fell, but Glorificus was already gone. He didn't feel slighted, though; he was honored she'd let him fuck her.

*****

Somewhere in Caritas, a small group of women shrieked, then burst into laughter and applause.

*****

Lorne exited the BDSM Room and headed to the buffet. He picked up a pumpkin spice cookie in the shape of and iced with a ghost, and bit into it. It tasted wonderful.

Frankenstein approached and spooned some Swedish meatballs on an appetizer plate and grabbed a small fork.

"Hey, Groo! Having a good time?" Lorne asked, leaning against the table, one foot over the other.

"I am. I didn't realize there were so many ways to make sex," he replied.

"More than you can imagine," The Host said wistfully.

"But if one more person says I look 'Groo-some,' I'm going to, as my princess says, 'box their rears.'"

Lorne stopped just before his next bite. "Actually, Groo, that's--"

"Ooh! Hot! Stuff!" Cordy and Phoebe joined the two Pyleans, slipping between them. Cordy gave Groo's backside a gentle squeeze. He put his plate on the table, two meatballs left.

Black Cat Phoebe undid the belt on Lorne's smoking jacket, and pushed her body against his. Lorne put his arms around her. They began kissing.

Cordy and Groo were also getting affectionate. Cordy unzipped her overalls--she'd come as a "sex mechanic," with sex aids as her tools--and pressed her naked body against Groo's. She ground against him, and he was hard in no time.

Lorne had also grown stiff; Phoebe had been rubbing his cock through his navy blue pajamas.

The girls looked at each other knowingly, smiled, and grabbed their guys, pulling them to the lavender loveseat where Lorne has blown Spike earlier.

The ladies got down on their knees between the guys' legs and took their dicks out. Phoebe gave Lorne a lusty gaze as she took him in her mouth. Both women sucked eagerly. Their eyes met several times.

Groo ran his hands through his hair as the sensations intensified. "Princess!" he cried. He could barely control his hips.

Lorne's hands held Phoebe's head firmly. He liked her boldness. That, and her eyes. She had some really sexy eyes. He lifted his legs and bent them, resting his feet on the edge of the loveseat.

Both guys were close to coming. The girls gave each other a meaningful look and increased their paces.

It was Groo who came first. When he'd shot the last of his seed, Cordy raised her head, grinning widely. She shot her arm into the air as she yelled, "I win!"

Phoebe's mouth was soon filled with Lorne's jism, so she couldn't really feel bad about losing the race, but this meant she had to have sex with whomever Cordy wanted her to, and any *kind* of sex Cordy wanted her to, for the next half hour. She wasn't sure, but she thought she was turned on by the idea.

END PART 3