CARITAS COSTUME BALL 2: Pain and Pleasure

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PAIRINGS: Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred

CREATED: October 15, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: BDSM, rape

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 2: Pain and Pleasure
by Lorne's Ladylove


The Red Devil made her way through the crowd. She knew what she wanted, and she was going to take it. She spotted her prey kissing and groping Anya. He was shirtless.

Faith grabbed Giles by the arm and yanked him away in mid lip-bite.

"Hey!" Anya tried to pull the surprised Englishman back but Faith was stronger.

Wesley saw the pouting mermaid and immediately felt sorry for her. He took Anya in his arms and began to soothe her. Soon, she was lost in desire and Giles was forgotten.


"Where are you taking me?" Giles demanded.

Faith said nothing and dragged him into the BDSM room. Several people cried out as they were whipped, whacked, and pinched. Submissives were shackled and tied, or begging before their masters and mistresses.

Faith forced Giles down, shackling his neck to a chain in the floor. She grabbed a pair of handcuffs, one of many hanging on the walls, and cuffed his hands behind his back. He didn't resist.

"So where's your top half?" Despite what she was planning for him, she felt a twinge of warm fuzzies seeing him in his cute teddy bear ears and painted face. His nose was black, and he had a pink tongue painted under his bottom lip.

"It was rather hot and got in the way of Anya's and my, uh...*entertainment*. Besides, have you ever tried to squeeze a tit with bear paws?"

The sexy devil laughed, then grabbed her tail and smacked Giles hard in the face. A bright red stripe appeared. Faith grabbed Giles' face in both hands and passionately kissed him. "On your back."

He followed her order, even though he couldn't avoid the handcuffs poking into his back.

She bent down and slid off his bear pants. He was left in nothing but his dark blue Hanes with white trim.

The Red Devil put her weight on one hip and her hands on both. "On your knees."

Giles happily obliged (but he tried not to show his pleasure) and bowed his head with his eyes soulfully looking up at her.

Standing before him, Faith unzipped the front of her red leather costume and pulled it open to expose her breasts. She slid the leather headpiece off, allowing her to peel down the rest of the costume. She slid off her matching red boots and removed all her leather. She sported long, wavy
hair and a neatly trimmed pussy. "Lick, doggie!"

He dove his face into her pussy and she pushed him in further with her hands. He lapped wildly, servile to a slayer, his secret fantasy. After a couple of minutes, she shoved him away and downwards, causing his legs to slide out in front of him. She straddled him and he filled her wet snatch fully. She pulled him up and dug her nails into his shoulders, drawing blood.

She threw her head back and cried out, "Somebody hand me a jar of that sand over there!"

A skinny grey mouse brought her one of several jars of coarse sand that lined a shelf by the door.

What's that for? wondered Giles. He found out.

Faith poured some of the grey crystals into her hand, then emptied the rest of the jar on the floor behind Giles.

Her empty hand grabbed him by the throat and pushed him backwards onto the floor. The sand felt gritty on his bare back. Faith resumed riding him as she sprinkled the grains onto his chest.

She massaged his chest with her palms, grinding the sand into his skin. Her fucking and massaging also caused his back to press into the sand, delightfully causing mini-scratches.

His hips thrust hard as he came inside her, and the mouse girl giggled at the sounds he made.

Faith turned and smiled at her. After Giles was finished, Faith climbed off him and left him.

She put her arm around the Grey Mouse and introduced herself. "Faith."

"Fred."

They kissed, and it was soft and gentle. Faith slid the mouse ears off her new friend's head and ran her fingers through the brown mane.

They kissed again, eyes open, and Fred undid her costume and took it off. Her small, pert tits begged to be licked. Faith pulled her down on the floor as she suckled on one nipple.

Fred moaned, and then cupped Faith's right breast. The nipple was hard, which excited Fred.

Faith moved to the other breast and slid her hand between Fred's thighs. Fred laid back and the other girl climbed on top of her. The naked Red Devil continued stroking Fred's pussy beneath her, soaking the unshaven bush.

"Oh, God, oh, God!" Fred bucked wildly as she came on Faith's fingers.

"That's it, good girl," Faith cooed sweetly.

A shadow swam over them. They look up to find Lorne looming above, arms folded.

"Ladies," he said, "this is the BDSM room, not the sweet lovin' lesbian room. Furthermore, you've both left your submissives restrained and alone. Others need the space if you're not using it."

Fred and Faith were standing up now. "I'm sorry Lorne. We just sort of...connected," Fred said. She grinned at Faith.

Faith gave him a friendly punch in the arm. "Hey, no big. I'll go unlock Giles--"

Lorne snapped his fingers in the air and a couple of burly types immediately appeared at either side of him. He pointed wordlessly at the ladies and they were thrust against the wall, backs together.

"Lorne, wait! What are you doing? Lorne!" Fred began to put up a fight, but Lorne silenced her with a sound slap across her left cheek.

Lorne produced a red ribbon and handed it to one of the toughs. The man grabbed the girls' manes and tied them tightly together as if they were one dual-colored ponytail. The women's hands were then cuffed above them to chains hanging from the ceiling.

"I won't tolerate my rules being broken. And I'm going to make sure you don't do it again. He put himself nose-to-nose with Faith, and grinned wickedly. "Wait here."

The muscles followed him out, but weren't with him when he returned. Fred nervously turned her head when he came back, causing Faith to cry out in pain. "Ow! Watch it!"

Fred's eyes expressed curious fear when she saw the huge double dildo in Lorne's hand. Lorne didn't miss her reaction.

Lorne ordered Faith and Fred to spread their legs apart. Fred complied but Faith did not. Lorne had no intention of repeating himself. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a stun gun. He instantly zapped Faith. Fred also felt some of it, but only Faith was shocked enough to weaken her knees.

Lorne shoved the slayer's knees apart and unceremoniously thrust a finger inside, while his other hand returned the stun gun to his pocket. He noted her pussy was still hot and moist and open from screwing Giles.

He was more gentle with Fred, since she'd done as told, but she'd still suffer for her earlier misdeed with Faith.

"Still wet. Good."

He went over to a table with several toys and reached inside a wooden bucket. Fred had a clear view but didn't recognize what he had until he stood right in front of her.

Without hesitation, he clipped one nipple, then the second. Fred cried out, making Lorne laugh. "Never been a submissive before, my pretty? You can dish it out but you can't take it, eh?" He peered over at poor Merl, all covered with welts. But Merl did seem to enjoy the scene Lorne was providing. He nodded at the parasitic demon, who nodded back.

Lorne moved to Faith and clipped her nipples as well. She neither cried out nor flinched.

He reached for Faith's legs, but before he could grip them, she kicked him across the room. He recovered quickly and slowly lifted his head. She had a rebellious smile on her face, the insolent bitch.

He immediately rose and closed the distance between them. He tore the ribbon from the women's hair, not caring that it hurt Fred, too. He zapped Faith again, almost enough to knock her out.

He unsashed his robe and turned her back to him, then shoved her against the wall and pushed her legs apart. He whipped out his cock and spread her ass cheeks.

Faith was beginning to becoming aware of her surroundings again, but before she could move, Lorne was inside her. The pain was incredible. He'd used no lubrication and had her pinned. Ever thrust caused her to gasp, and he hasn't slowing down. When he finally pulled out of her, she collapsed, hanging by her wrists.

Putting his dick away and closing his robe, Lorne called in one of his bouncers. The man unshackled Faith and threw her out of Caritas, nipples still clamped, followed by her red devil costume.

When Lorne returned to Fred, she whimpered.

"Your punishment won't be nearly as severe, darling, unless you resist me."

"I won't!" she said quickly, shaking her head.

He kissed her forehead. "Good girl." He looked at the double dildo. "Guess I won't be needing this. Pity. I had such fun plans." He sighed and tossed the dildo on the floor.

Another scream came from outside the room, again followed by a chorus of giggles.

"Now then, my little princess, let me explain to you the purpose of a BDSM room. First, there's the B. Bondage." He rattled her shackles. "Then there's D. Dominance." He kissed her forcefully and grabbed her ass. She didn't resist, but she got the point that he was in control. "S. Sadism." He flicked the nipple clips, causing her to squeak. "And M. Masochism. That's something you have to want yourself. And you will when I'm done with you."

"B-but Lorne, I get it! I don't need to be punished!"

He grinned wickedly and put his face to hers. "It's not your choice."

He asked a nearby guest to hand him a small whip from the wall. He snapped it once, just to make Fred cringe. He turned her around and made the first strike. She screamed.

Minutes later, her back and buttocks were marked. The stripes weren't too bad; Lorne's intent was to leave her with mild pain and tingling. He unchained her himself and ordered her to free Merl and Giles, then she could go about her merry way.

"Wait!" she cried, reaching for him. She pushed her nude, inflamed body against him. "I want you. You were right."

The Host smiled. He pulled her close and slid his finger between her legs. "I need a rest after what I did to Faith. But I can get you off." He massaged her clit and brought her to orgasm. Then he playfully smacked her bottom. "You just made me break my own rule!" he teased.

end part 2