CARITAS COSTUME BALL

Part 1: Let the Fun Begin!

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy, Charmed

TIMELINE/SPOILERS: Minor Season 4 Charmed Spoiler

PAIRINGS: Lorne/Spike/?

CREATED: October 14, 2002

RATING: NC-17

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 1: Let the Fun Begin!
by Lorne's Ladylove


Come One, Come All!

CARITAS COSTUME BALL

Halloween Orgy

Vanilla - Fetishes - Kinky - Messy

Costumes Required
All others turned away

Pre-registration: $150
At the door: $200

October 31st
7:00 P.M. - ?


The announcements were posted around Caritas and local demon haunts, sent to Caritas regulars and friends. Angel and Cordy asked Lorne if they could invite some of their friends, so the party would be even bigger than previously expected. Lorne was cool with that; this would be his first
Halloween bash and he wanted it to be big.

Halloween is truly the night when demons roam the earth. It's the one night of the year when demons don't need to sneak around or wear disguises. Lorne thought a costume orgy would be a fun event, though, and he found everyone agreed.

Lorne and his employees were putting the final touches on the decorations. Caritas was closed until 7:00, when the party would start.

Lorne discreetly rubbed his crotch, thinking about the night to come. Two more hours. He'd put his costume on about half an hour before, he figured. He set a bowl of condoms on the bar.

The games were set up, the rooms were ready, and Lorne could rest while his employees finished up. He fixed himself a Seabreeze at sat at the bar.


7:00 P.M...

The door opened, and two lines were waiting. One line was for those who had pre-registered, and they were allowed in immediately. The other was for those yet to pay.

Lorne stood near the bar, welcoming each patron. He was dressed as Hugh Hefner. There were several new faces, although many of them were masked. Angel introduced him to Buffy and Willow. Lorne took a particular liking to the witch, who was dressed as a prissy school marm. Wesley the Bat was accompanied by Giles, followed by Cordy and Faith. Lorne met several Sunnydale residents.

People mingled and partook of hor d'oeuvres and treats around the club. Guests were still arriving half an hour later, but Lorne decided to go on stage and get things started. Just as he turned to head for the stage, a trio of gorgeous ladies entered Caritas.

Lorne stopped in mid-step and spun on his wing-tipped toes. He galloped over to the women, who were costumed as a cheerleader, a black cat, and a fairy princess.

"Hi, Ladies. Welc--" The black cat put up her hand, cutting him off. She looked him up and down, then slowly circled him, getting the full view. When she returned to his front, she circled him again, stating emphatically, "Definitely worth a second trip!" The other ladies giggled.

The Black Cat held up her hand for a kiss, and introduced herself as Phoebe Halliwell. "And these are my sisters, Piper and Paige."

Lorne kissed her hand and greeted the witches warmly, but Phoebe's costume had two holes that revealed her pert bare breasts, and he wanted to greet her hotly. Perhaps later. So many delectable guests, so little time.

Suddenly, an angry man stepped in front of Phoebe and confronted Lorne. "Just what do you think you're looking at, buddy?"

"Cole!"

The man turned to Phoebe. "And what is this? God, Phoebe, cover those up!" He took off his jacket and tried to put it around her. She pushed it off.

"Damn it, Cole! I don't want to be with you anymore! When are you going to let go? I'm here, and I'm going to have fun, whether you like it or not! Now, GO!"

Cole met Phoebe's gaze, and after a moment, glanced at Lorne and disappeared before their eyes.

Everything was quiet. All the guests were looking at Lorne and the Halliwell sisters. Lorne wasted no time. He clapped his hands twice, telling everyone to take their seats as he approached the stage.

Taking the microphone, Lorne repeated his request for everyone to take their seats. As everyone did, he began his announcement: "Welcome, guys and gals, and everyone in-between! Thank you all for coming to the Caritas Costume Ball--emphasis on 'ball!'" Everyone cheered. "We've set up
several rooms to accommodate many fetishes, and you'll find lots of toys and treats all around to entertain you. Furthermore, we have drawings for prizes throughout the evening. A buffet is provided in the back of the room if you get hungry, and there are drinks at the bar. My staff is
passing around two tickets for each person; each ticket is for a free drink, compliments of Caritas. Feel free to mingle and jump right in, check out the surroundings, watch and *be* watched!

"Don't hesitate to ask me or my staff if you need anything. I'm going to stop yapping now and let you guys get to it! Have a good time, everybody!" There was hearty applause as he left the stage. Music started playing and some people danced while others searched for other fun.

Many people quickly found partners--some several--while others chose to look around and watch first. All the fetish rooms had at least two people in them, and a couple were filled to capacity with participants and observers.

Lorne had been grabbed and groped himself a number of times, but he wanted to make sure his employees were handling everything well behind the scenes before he joined in on the fun.

He was checking on his bartender when a hand smacked onto his ass and squeezed. He turned to see Spike in a long, black dress and witches' hat.

"Um, you know, witches don't really wear those pointy hats. It was a punishment back in the--"

"I bloody know that!" Spike calmed down quickly and added, "The witch--" he glanced towards Willow--"she pissed me off a couple days ago. Figured I'd wear this, piss her off back. She hates the witch cliches."

"Ah."

Spike pulled himself closer to Lorne. "So, what about it, ay?"

The Host grinned on one side. "Let's go over here." He led him a few feet to a lavender loveseat. Spike lifted his skirts and plopped his bare ass onto the plush velvet.

Lorne put his "Hef pipe" in his pocket and knelt down on one knee, followed by his second knee. He used one hand to begin massaging Spike's cock while the other ticket the vampire's balls. Spike quickly got hard and yanked his hat off.

Lorne thrust his face into Spike's lap and his head was soon bobbing up and down. A couple of demons wandered over to watch. Spike ran his hands between the two red horns and through the golden hair, exciting Lorne all the more.

A surprised scream arose from the crowd, followed by loud laughter. Lorne nor Spike looked up. They were too busy.

"That's the stuff," growled the blond vampire.

Suddenly a hand was shoved under Lorne's robe, rubbing his enormous cock through the pajamas. Lorne "Mmph!"-ed loudly with Spike's cock still in his mouth. He didn't stop to see who it was, but continued sucking Spike while thrusting into the unknown hand.

The hand moved forward and pulled out Lorne's meaty cock. Now it was skin on skin and Lorne could no longer contain himself. He exploded, shooting cum on the floor and the inside front of his robe.

Spike yelled, "Oh, *fuck*!" as he came inside Lorne's mouth immediately after Lorne's peak. Lorne swallowed eagerly, then lifted his head to see who'd jerked him off. No one was behind him, so he turned back to Spike. Breathing heavily, he asked, "Who *was* that?"

Spike smiled naughtily. "I'm not tellin' mate!" You'll have to find out for yourself."

Lorne was going to ask the demons who'd been watching, but they were gone, too. He was going to find out, one way or another, he decided.