Candles and Stuff

by Zadi

DISCLAIMER: None of these wonderful characters belong to me - unfortunately. They belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and a bunch of other suit-types I don't know. Joss, I promise to return the boys to you when I'm finished playing with them if you promise not to sue me. Lyrics to "Love Can Move Mountains" are owned by Dianne Warren and Realsongs.

RATING: NC-17 (don't ya just love smut?)

ARCHIVE: Sure thing, if you really want it! Just let me know where it's going so I can gloat a little to my pals.

CATEGORY: Angel/Lorne (from "Angel the Series")

SPOILERS: None, really. Sometime after season 2, I'd imagine.

SUMMARY: Pure PWP! Woohoo baby!

FEEDBACK: Yes, please!!! Feedback is better than chocolate, almost better than shagging with a sexy vampire! zadi@comcast.net (please don't make me beg . . . it's so undignified!)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Because one or more of the characters in this work of fiction is a vampire or demon, they are immune from the effects of HIV and STDs. If you are sexually active (like, duh!), please play safely. I want you all around to read my stuff.

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE:
*Indicates a character's thoughts or silent monologue.*
ALL CAPS indicates emphasis on that word or phrase.
* * * * * indicates a passage of time.



Candles and Stuff
by Zadi


Angel sighs heavily as the elevator door opens. He exits, and then makes his way down the hall to his private apartment. He mulls over the events of the night, and silently thanks The Powers That Be for once again saving the lives of his co-workers, the people he loves. Although, just once, could fighting the forces of evil not involve the rancid smelling slime of demonspawn from hell?

As he approaches his apartment, he stops. Music. And singing. He hears music and singing. Rock music, or whatever the hell they call it these days. Celine Dion, to be exact. Something about moving a mountain. Angel extracts his key chain from his slacks pocket and slips the key into the keyhold, surprised to find that the door is unlocked. Slipping out of his leather duster, Angel cautiously opens the door, drops to attack stance, and jumps inside.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhh!" he screams, hoping that whoever (or whatever) has broken into his apartment will by scared enough of a slime-covered vampire to hightail it out of there. Quickly glancing around the apartment, Angel stands up and says, "Huh?"

The living area is filled with candles, all burning. No electric lights are burning, only the candles. Angel sniffs, and smells jasmine, vanilla, sandlewood, patchouli, and a myriad of other fragrances. On the coffee table sits two long-stemmed glasses and a bottle of wine chilling in a small tub of ice.

Angel glances in the direction of his bedroom and sees that the door is slightly ajar. The music is coming from his bedroom, and Angel has a sneaking suspicion that a certain tall and green-skinned karaoke bar owner is the crooner of the Celine Dion song about moving mountains. Angel wonders briefly how Lorne got into this apartment, but then he remembers he gave the green demon a key a few days ago. Hmph. So much for trying to keep the relationship under wraps.

"With a little faith . . . " the demon sings, oblivious to the fact that his lover has arrived. Angel moves quietly and quickly into the bedroom, stripping himself of the slime-covered clothing. "Just a little trust," he hears Lorne sing as he opens the bathroom door. The room is filled with steam and, Angel can just make out the shadow of his naked lover in the shower. "If you believe in love, love can move mountains," Lorne continues to sing. And then he abruptly stops, allowing Ms. Dion to continue alone in the background. "If you're trying to sneak up on me, you might as well forget it," he says playfully in a sing-song voice.

"Damn!" Angel whispers. He pulls open the door to the shower. Lorne is grinning.

"Eeeeks!" Lorne screams, feigning terror. "A vampire! In my bathroom! And he's naked! What ever shall I . . . umm . . . ever do . . . ever?"

Standing with his arms folded across his chest, Angel says, "Lorne?"

"Yes, Pookie?" the demon answers, batting the long eyelashes that frame his red eyes.

"My bathroom. Not yours."

"Small details," Lorne replies, pursing his lips. "So, are you gonna come in or what?" Angel notices that Lorne is wearing a shower cap, and that it barely covers his horns. The dark-haired vampire steps into the shower, allowing the warm steam to swim over his chilled skin. Even in the heat of a Los Angeles summer, Angel still feels chilled most of the time. He pulls his lover close to him and captures warm lips in a bruising kiss. His tongue parts Lorne's lips, and Angel once again claims the demon's mouth as his own.

Pulling away from the vampire after what seems to be a century of passionate kissing, Lorne gulps for air. "Hey, you might not need oxygen lover, but we non-vampire types do."

Angel grins. "Sorry."

Lorne kisses the tip of the vampire's nose. He takes the shower puff he's been using on himself, lathers it up, and starts to softly rub it over Angel's body. His lover closes his eyes as Lorne turns him around, and leans back against the demon's body.

"Hard day at the office, dear?" Lorne asks.

"Uh huh," Angel replies. "We discovered a nest of Kahalian demons . . ."

Lorne hisses. "Oh my. Nasty creatures. And all that orange fur. Not to mention the three heads filled with sharp, metallic teeth. Yuck."

The vampire chuckles at his lover's colorful, if somewhat apt, description. "Right." Lorne rubs the lather into Angel's back, his gaze lingering on the taut muscles. He moves further down Angel's body, lingering on the perfectly round buns. Dropping all pretense of trying to clean his lover's body, he throws the puff down and falls to his knees. The moans that come from Angel as Lorne gently nibbles on his ass signal that his lover is enjoying the attention. Gently, the green demon from another dimension parts the two perfect cheeks, exposing the pink and puckered entrance into Angel's body. "Oh Angelcakes, I have got such nasty plans for you tonight," he whispers huskily as a finger lighty runs across the hole. Angel shivers. "Oh yes, such plans."

Lorne stands and turns his lover to face him. Angel's eyes are still closed and steam has covered his body with a fine film of moisture. Leaning in, Lorne kisses the full lips of his lover, and then slides down to his knees again. He takes Angel's hard cock into one hand, while the other pulls and twists on the ball sac below. Instinctively, Angel steps apart, widening his stance. Lorne buries his face into his lover's pubic hair, taking in the musky scent. He bites gently on the skin underneath the bushy hair, and Angel pushes his body in closer to his lover's face.

Angel takes an unneeded breath, his knees shaking, his body wobbly. "Please baby," he begs. He opens his eyes, looking down at his lover, his soulmate.

Lorne's tongue teases the seeping head of the large cock in from of him. "Is this what you want, sugar?" he asks, knowing the answer already. Angel nods, his vocal cords suddenly unable to function. He tastes Angel's essence in the precum, and hungrily swallows the cock.

Angel's eyes roll into the back of his head as he makes a decidedly unvampire-like sound akin to a gurgle. He tries to thrust himself further into Lorne's mouth, but the demon's strong hands are placed on his hips, keeping him from doing so. He growls softly. The hands are dropped from his hips, and he pushes his cock down as far as it will go into the demon's mouth. Angel pulls back and thrusts again and again.

Lorne reaches for his lover's ball sac once again and pulls on them. The feral growl he hears encourages him, and he pulls harder, twisting Angel's balls.

Angel cries out, more growling than speaking, as Lorne's hand slips further back and a soapy digit slides into the vampire's body. Angel growls as his lover slips a second and then a third finger into this ass. Finally, the pleasure more than the vampire can take, he thrusts fiercely one last time before his cold seed floods into Lorne's mouth. The demon drinks greedily, swallowing every drop of Angel's juices.

As he stands, Lorne's hand brushes over Angel's still erect cock, causing the vampire to shiver. The aftershocks of his orgasm rack his body, every nerve ending tingling with electricity. Lorne's hand reaches Angel's chest, and he tweaks a nipple. He pulls his vampire into a crushing embrace, and kisses him roughly.

"I hope you're ready to be fucked into oblivion, Sweetcheeks," he whispers. Spinning Angel around, Lorne pushes him to the wall and spreads his legs. He frantically searches for the soap, then lathers his lover's bottom, and then his own achingly hard cock. Angel whimpers as he feels the tip of Lorne's hardness brush against his puckered entrance.

"Fuck me," Angel pleads, pushing back.

"With pleasure," Lorne whispers, pushing into Angel's body slowly. The temperature of the vampire's tight channel always surprises the demon. He pauses when he is finally fully sheathed in his lover's body, delighting in both the tightness and coolness. After a few moments, he pulls himself almost fully out, and then slowly pushes back in. He feels Angel's body relax, opening itself even more. Once again, Lorne slowly pulls out and pushes in equally as slowly. "You like that, Angelcakes?" He kisses the back of the vampire's neck, letting his tongue taste the saltiness there.

Still unable to speak, Angel merely nods his head. "More, please?" he finally manages to squeak out.

Without warning, and with even less remorse, Lorne pulls out and rams his cock into Angel's ass, virtually lifting the vampire's body into the air by the force of the action. He pumps in and out mercilessly, ramming into the tight ass and hitting Angel's prostate with each thrust. Soon, he feels the tightening in his own balls that prefaces an orgasm, and his thrusts increase to an impossible speed and intensity. With one arm firmly around Angel's waist, Lorne reaches around his lover's body with the other hand, grasping the vampire's cock and pumping in rhythm with the thrusting. Angel is screaming incoherently as Lorne rams one last time, his warm fluid filling Angel's body. Almost instantly, Lorne feels a cold sticky liquid on his hands, and he knows that his lover has climaxed as well. He continues to pump Angel's cock until the vampire begs him to stop. The two men slide to the floor of the shower, the water still running but now lukewarm, Lorne's cock still inside Angel's body.

"Love you, Angelcakes," Lorne whispers softly into his lover's ear.

"Love you too, Lorne" Angel replies, mumbling as he leans back into the green demon's embrace.

* * * * *

Lying in bed with Lorne's arms wrapped around him, Angel contemplates that perhaps being the hero to the innocent isn't all that bad. After all, if he'd never come to Los Angeles, then he never would have met Lorne. And Angel simply cannot imagine his life without Lorne. Angel sighs, and snuggles closer to his lover. As the first rays of the sun being to peak out over the horizon, sleep claims him. Angel sleeps soundly in the embrace of a green demon with a penchant for music.


The End