On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me....

A Partridge in a Pear Tree.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me....

A Partridge in a Pear Tree.
by shara nesu

13th December 2012.

Angel’s Journal:

It was 3 years ago today that Spike moved into the Hyperion. I’ll never forget that day, when he dragged himself in through my door half-starved and broken. It took me a whole week to heal him to the point where he could talk that day, he told me about Sunnydale. How Buffy had died, how he’d stayed by her side until the end. How he had been her friend for years before, and how the other Scoobies had finally fled Sunnydale. He said that he couldn’t bear the loneliness anymore. That he wanted to come home to the only family he had left - me.

I was unsure at first. We had a tension filled truce for months. I had to bite my tongue, hold my temper and Cordelia even had to buy me some stress balls. In the end, however, we came to an understanding. We kept our distance. We lived in the same home, shared the same blood, but nothing more. Two years later, we actually managed to have a conversation and not end up screaming and shouting at each other. It shocked us both. The next night it happened again. The night after was the same.

Now, things are so different. I know that Spike has a soul, but it never really changed him. He was still crude, short-tempered and sly. Then, all of a sudden, I saw Spike’s soul. I saw William under the charade. It was him I conversed with. Him with whom I sat and shared popcorn, watching the latest blockbuster, or complaining about the quality of fiction lately.

Suddenly, today, something changed. I came downstairs, late in the afternoon. I talked with Cordelia and my son, Connor. They have been married these 5 years now, and I have a Grandson named Liam. I found my Shanshu - they are my redemption - my mortality. Gunn was here too with his daughter, Erin. We talked about old times, the passing of Wesley, who was trying to bring down Wolfram and Hart from the inside. We spoke lovingly of Fred, who died in childbirth with Erin. It was a normal day, but then...

Cordelia gave me a package. She said it arrived early that morning in the mail, and was addressed to Angelus. I opened it, and was surprised to find a decorated box inside. It was a Christmas box. Someone had sent me a Christmas present. Who, I had no idea. The only ones I received anything from, were here with me now. The front of the box was beautifully painted with berries and holly around the edge and in the centre was a depiction of a partridge in a pear tree. I carefully opened the box, and inside was a note. It read:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Then nothing. I put the note aside and looked inside. There in a cushion of red velvet, was a tube of white chocolate lube.

Well, my family were in hysterics. They kept asking me who the secret admirer was, but I had no idea. Cordy suggested Lorne, but I didn’t think it was his style. I’m still confused about who would send me such a strange gift. Who could?

Oh crap!

I put my pen down and sat back. The journal itself was a gift from Spike. I should have known. He gave it to me last year on this very day. Today, another gift arrived.

Oh crap! Again.

The lube is from Spike.

I grab up the gift again, and stare at the beautiful packaging. It must have been expensive; this box is perfectly made. A painted picture, with added gold highlights, on a velvet decorated box. The lube is white chocolate, which is also confusing. It’s my favourite. Which no one knows, because no know should know I jack off at night *alone*.

“So you got it then.”

It takes me a moment to realise that someone has actually spoken. I turn in my chair and face my once beloved Childe. Once *beloved* because he was. I look back at our times together, and I loved him. Oh, I don’t mean Angelus, because he never did. No, I mean me - Angel, the soul. The one with the ability to love. I wonder if I can love him still. These last couple of years he’s changed and so have I. I’ve become darker, while he... He’s stepped into the light and he blazes with its glory in my sight. Oh great, I think that answers my question.

“Yes Will, I have... Thank you.”

I turn to face my Childe, finding him standing half hidden in the doorway. His fingers are white with clutching the door, as though they are stopping him from running away. His blue eyes are dark in the half-light of my room, but I still see his sparkle of being buried within them. They always were filled with life, and now they are filled with soul, too.

“Well then... I’ll go...” Will’s face disappears behind the door... Wait! When did I start thinking of him as Will?

“William!” I call, and his face re-appears. “Why?”

“Sire... I...err... Can I come in?” William - Spike - oh, whatever! - sneaks around the door and stands there looking nervous.

“Please, come sit, Childe,” I reply with a smile. For a moment he looks longingly at me, as if he wants to jump into my lap. Instead, he slinks over and settles himself on the edge of my desk. I close my diary and look up into his bright eyes.

“Thank you for the gift, err...Spike. I-eh...”

“Sire, you can call me William,” Will whispers.

“Why?” I ask again. I don’t just mean why that name, but why the gifts, why the look in his eyes now. That look that makes me want to drag him to the nearest bed and... no, I shouldn’t think of that! I can’t. I haven’t, not for...

“I want to be yours again,” Will answers directly. He reaches across the desk and grabs my hand. “I’ve watched you Sire - I see the real you. I want to be yours. You aren’t the same as before, you’re stronger, darker... You can be what I want.”

I hardly heard the last part of his sentence. It was so quiet, that even vampire hearing struggled to pick it up. He wants me. Wants what I can do to him...

“Get on the bed,” I command. My voice sharp, and uncompromising.

For just one second does Will hesitate. Then he’s off the desk and across the apartment to my bed. As he goes, his clothing is scattered over the hardwood floors. I follow as soon as his slim hand slips into black jeans and pushes them over pure marble buttocks. I lick my lips, my mouth salivating at the thought of tasting him again. His jeans are thrown to the floor, and lastly, he hops onto my red satin covered bed. He lies his fine body down, eyes watching me, as I stalk towards him. I feel my eyes burn and change, just from the sight of his perfect, naked body.

I had forgotten. How could I forget my Childe’s faultless features? His smooth, white chest, his tiny pink nipples. The curve of his ribs that leads to his navel and that heavenly indentation I’d love to stick my tongue into. Then lower to his crowing glory. A long, marble white cock. The strong foreskin covering the bulbous red head. I want to push my tongue between that layer of skin and his slit. I want to lap up every drop of his desire as I...

I run back over to the desk and grab up the tube of lube. I follow in Will’s footsteps, my clothing landing on top of his. At last, naked, I approach the bed again, with the gift in my hand. William gasps, as his eyes fall upon my form.

“Spread your legs,” I growl. I don’t know what’s come over me. My voice is harsh and lust filled. My body trembles with a need I’ve not felt in a century. Not even Buffy, or even Darla made me feel like this. My skin tingles, my cock burns and I want him! Now!

Will pants lightly, as he spreads lilywhite limbs. I groan, as the sight only increases my pleasure. His balls are tight between his legs, letting me view his silky skin below. I can see his tiny anus, twitching in anticipation of what is to come... and so it should. By the end of tonight, that tiny hole is going to beg me to stop plundering it.

“What do you want, Child?” I ask, a little uncertain. I want him, I want to hold and fuck him, but I don’t... can’t force him. I might have changed in the last 10 years from the Angel even Buffy knew, but I still have a soul.

“You, Sire.” His voice is as clear as a bell. Purely filled with desire and need.

“Don’t move,” I direct, a smirk on my face, as I bend over the bed and crawl towards the object of my desire.

His whole body shivers with my words, and I watch amazed, as his skin tremors in want? Desire? Lust? Love? I move my body so I’m kneeling over his form. My knees at his legs, and my arms under his. I don’t touch a single inch of him; I just loom over his small form.

“You want me to fuck you?” I growl.

“I want only what you desire, Sire,” he whispers.

Oh god, he’s never been this submissive to me. Never! Not even as a day old fledging did he submit in such a way. I don’t understand why, or how, but at this second I really don’t care. I want him. I’ve wanted him for 3 years now. Ever since he walked in through my door. I denied and hid my feelings, but they were always there under the surface. The truth? I want him and I shall have him.

With a swift movement, one that even he didn’t expect, I kiss his full, pale lips. He gasps into my mouth, his breath sweeter than wine. I push harder, forcing his mouth open and shove my tongue inside. I could have come at that second. He’s so wet and hot. His mouth is ambrosia and I lap him up. I groan into his mouth, and I feel the soft touch of cool fingers on my chest. Oh yes! Touch me Childe. I burrow myself deeper into his cool mouth, my tongue lapping at his palate, fighting with his tongue. Writer’s thin fingers slide over my chest to find my small nipples, which he hardens between finger and thumb. Oh sweetness.

Such talent! He knows how to touch me. As no one ever knew. He was the only one to pay attention. Dru never did, and well, Darla never wanted to. But William Did. We fought, we hated, but our passion was unquenchable. He learned each touch. Learned how each caress could and would effect me.

“Ta...ke... me...” Will gasps, between kisses. I hardly miss his demand; I’m too taken up with shoving my tongue down his throat.

“Lube me,” I instruct, reluctantly pulling away from his mouth.

Will’s talented fingers tremble as I lean back and he takes the tube from my hand. I rest myself on his legs, my keen eyes watching his every movement. His face is slightly flushed with our kisses and passion. I swear he blushes deeper as I watch him. His eyes lower and I think dark eyelashes bat at me. I smile, the left corner of my mouth lifting. Will gasps again, his body gives a delicious shiver, and he quickly opens up the tube.

William spurts white liquid onto his fingers, then tenderly reaches for my erection. I’m hard and dripping, aching for his touch. I’m not disappointed. Soft fingers finally touch the tip of my cock, extra cool with the white chocolate. I’m suppressing a shudder, trying to remain still and in control, as my lover strokes me. Surer fingers slide further down, spreading the lubrication. I can’t hold back a deep groan, as Will’s hand wraps around the base of my cock.

“Enough!” I gasp. At last, a deep shiver passes through my body, and I arch back, thrusting my cock forward. But Will’s hand is gone. I fight back, gaining control of my desire and look down. Will’s eyes are wide, flicking over the length of my body, but always returning to my aching need. The proof of my want for him - my manhood. I almost laugh at the thought. Is Will not a man also? Isn’t that why I yearn for him so much? His hard planes, his solid lines, his own dripping cock.

“Open yourself,” I growl. Where did this aggressiveness come from? I’m not tender. I am acting as Angelus, but without the insanity... I hope.

“Oh yes, Sire...” Will moans, his head falling back. He manoeuvres himself out from under my legs, and flips himself over onto his front. His ass rises into the air, his head and shoulders resting on the pillow.

It’s strange how he’s not asking for foreplay. I haven’t touched him. We have only kissed, but I feel this desperation to be inside him. I feel his need through our bond, a bond between Sire and Childe that has suddenly flared to life.

“Open!” I snarl.

Will grunts, as he reaches behind his back, strong fingers grasping his butt cheeks, pulling them open. I gasp at the heavenly sight. I want to be buried inside that place forever. I lean forward and lay my finger against his tight hole. It pulsates under my touch, quivering as I press harder.

“Why, Will? Why all this?”

“Please, Sire. Just take me!” Will cries - it is the first time he’s raised his voice, since he arrived in my rooms.

I run my finger once again down the trembling backside. Pausing just a moment, to press my finger inside his tight hole. “I shall take you, Will, but only when you say why.” My voice is controlled, belaying my deep rooted desire.

“Sire!” Will whines, as I continue my soft caresses, just pausing to push inside and then away. “Please Sire, I feel so empty. I’ve tried living with it... I really tried, but I’m empty. I don’t...”

At last I understand. He’s talking about his soul. The boy Will, whom Dru and I turned. He’s lived with it for 10 years now. I had thought he’d done extremely well. Maybe though, he’s acted as I had. When I first received my soul and tried to return home to my vampire family, I tried to be what I once was. The Angelus who killed without thought, who laughed at the pain of others. I couldn’t be him and over time, I lost myself to despair. I was alone and empty.

“I hid it, Sire. I pretended I was the demon. I called myself Spike and thought that would be enough.”

I hear a gentle sob, a shiver that passes through, or even down the length of his body... and into mine.

“You are mine,” I claim, “My Childe, Will.”

Will lets loose a great sob, and I thrust forward. In a second, I’m buried inside my Childe, his muscles contracting around me, trying to adjust to my invasion. He pants, wriggling his backside.

“More,” I growl, as the tender tissues of his anus squeeze me and the fleshy cheeks of his butt rub against my coarse hairs. All of a sudden my control is broken. I lean forward, grab his neck in strong fingers and shove him further into the pillow. He gags and wriggles more, but then calms, as I don’t release my hold. I push forward even more, making him arch into the contact.

He wants this. Wants me to take him. Own him. Control everything about him. The strange thing is - I want this too. I am willing to do this. I take a deep human breath and start a punishing rhythm. My hand is fixed onto the back of his neck, holding him still, while I thrust like a man possessed, into his tiny hole.

I don’t know how long I just pound into him. My body starts trembling with my rising passion, and I feel the onset of orgasm. I’ve held back as long as I could. I‘ve tried to put into each punishing thrust in Will’s body, how much I want him. He’s been good. Halfway through, he clutched his cock, holding back his climax. He knows the rules - I always come first.

For the first time, I loosen my hold on this throat, letting his head lift off the pillow. “Beg,” I snarl.

“Come... Oh shit... please Sire... come in me...”

“Good little whore,” I reply.

“Yes! Fuck yes!” he screams, his body pushing back even more forcibly into mine.

With one last thrust, I tear into his body, feeling his tender lining split under my assault. His hole is stretched beyond belief, and my cock, then balls slide into him. I howl his name as I come. The name of the soul I’m currently fucking.

“WILLIAM!”

“ANGEL!” he bellows below me, and I smell his sudden ejaculation.

I was surprised by the name he chose, but I’m happy he did. This isn’t Angelus taking him; this is me - vampire and soul combined into one being - Angel. *I* want him and *he* - Will - wants me.

With a smile on my face, I fall back onto the bed. My eyes are closed and I’m completely exhausted. I feel the bed dip beside me as Will moves, and I stretch my arm out across the bed. With just a moment’s hesitation Will comes into my embrace. He rests his head on my chest, and I hear him sigh softly. I flick my eyes open just a second, to check the time. I chuckle when I see it.

“You always could fuck for hours,” Will mumbles, sleepily.

“Sleep Childe, you are home now,” I whisper, clutching him closer to my chest.


End of Day 1.