Title: Wordless

Author: Vesper

Rating: NC17

Fandom: Andromeda

Pairing: Tyr/Harper

e-mail: vesper@carrotmail.com

Disclaimer: Nope, not mine.

Summary: Dylan spys on Tyr and Harper

WORDLESS
by Vesper


I've just changed into my basketball gear, wondering if Tyr would be up for a game when Rommie appears on my desk and tells me that the parameters I've set on Tyr's surveillance are met. She has the look on her face; that one that means, 'why are you doing this?'

I know she wants to make our relationship more than ship and captain, but that will never happen. It has never occurred to her that it's because I don't want her: she thinks my High Guard morals and ethics stand in the way. That's why what I'm about to do confuses her. If sex with her is ethically off limits, shouldn't watching my fire-control officer and chief engineer having sex be off limits too?

I sit down and key up the security code. Tyr and Harper have entered Tyr's quarters and Tyr has engaged privacy mode. I can't record what happens in there: that would leave footprints that Harper might notice, but I can watch in real-time. The first time I saw this was by accident: I had locked away the progenitor's remains and was sure Tyr would do something to try to get them back. I tell myself that the order for surveillance was legitimate, maybe it was, what I do now though. I bite back a small twinge of guilt and it's swallowed by the anticipation.

The image of Tyr's quarters flicks up on my screen. Harper is already in just his underwear and Tyr is sliding out of his leather pants. My heart rate increases: a Tyr strip-show is enough to make a man cry. Harper's eyes never leave Tyr's body as he slips out of the rest of his clothes.

They stand naked, facing each other, silent. Yes, Harper can stop talking sometimes, not that these encounters stay silent for long; wordless would be a better description. Harper seems fascinated by Tyr's hair; he makes the first move and reaches up to untie it. There's something very sensual about the way Tyr's hair glides over the bare skin of his shoulders and Harper shivers.

Harper may make the first move, maybe even initiate these meetings, but Tyr always takes control of the sex. This time he lifts Harper up and bites down on a nipple. Harper's groan sounds wrong coming from the speakers so I lift up the VR goggles and slip them on. Suddenly I'm right there, beside them. I feel like I could reach out and touch them. Harper's head is thrown back and his fingers are knotted in Tyr's braids. This is so real, maybe too real, but I can't tear myself away.

Tyr carries Harper over to the bed and lays him down against the pillows. Harper makes a tiny complaining noise as Tyr moves away, but Tyr is just opening a drawer for some lube. He's going to need it: Tyr is a big man. I shiver when I think how big; Tyr is barely an inch taller than me, but his cock.I don't know why Harper didn't run when he saw it for the first time. I know I would have.

Tyr runs his teeth over Harper's torso and Harper whimpers. I can see pre-ejaculate leaking from Harper's cock; he's very responsive. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to take Harper to my bed, to hear him make those noises under me, to feel his body wrapped around mine, to see my cock thrust in and out of him until he screams my name. Other times I wonder what it would be like to let Tyr do those things to me.

Tyr's fingers are inside Harper now and Harper is writhing, pushing down and pulling on Tyr's hair again, his fists are clenched and woven through the braids. Tyr tugs his head back, freeing his hair and bites down on Harper's fingers. God, they look so good together. I watch Tyr slick up that huge cock and my ass aches as my mouth goes dry and my breath catches. Harper gasps as Tyr slowly pushes the head of his cock in.

How can Harper still be hard? That has to hurt; I can see the shiny slicked skin stretched impossibly wide as Tyr sinks in deeper. Harper wraps his legs around Tyr's waist then squeezes. They freeze, staring into each other's eyes. It's an intense moment, one that stretches out until Tyr, shockingly, stops and lowers his head to kiss Harper softly on the lips.

This is more than just fucking. Suddenly I feel I should leave, there's emotion here and this is something I'm uncomfortable watching. Then Tyr moves again, sinking the rest of his length out of sight and I'm caught by the sensuality of the scene again.

They move slowly together, soft moans and quiet grunts; I can see the muscles in Tyr's back twitch under the sweat-slick skin. I can almost feel the control he's exerting diminishing as his thrusts get faster and harder.

Harper is lost now, I could be standing here for real and he wouldn't notice. Breathless, helpless cries escape from him, his head is thrown back and his eyes are open but unseeing. His whole body is flushed pink and his cock is an angry red, hard and leaking between their bodies.

Tyr rears up, grabbing Harper's legs and moving them over his shoulders. Harper screams as Tyr moves impossibly deep inside him, come fountains into the air and splashes over both of them as Harper reaches his limit and Tyr growls and follows him shuddering to completion.

Shaking I pull off the goggles. I don't want to see them hold each other as they cool down, I don't want to hear what words they say to each other in the afterglow. I feel ashamed. The stickiness of the sweat coating my body is bad enough. But I came and I'm covered in my own fluids.

I don't even remember when I climaxed, all my attention was on them.

I stagger to the shower and wash the mess off. If only I could do the same to the sense of shame.

I should cancel my orders to Rommie.

But I won't.


The End

Andromeda Uncovered http://www.anzwers.org/free/andromeda/
Andromeda Uncovered Mailing List: http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/andromeda_uncovered
Moonloon's Slash Page: http://www.geocities.com/maryavatar/
Twilight Slide: http://www.sphosting.com/vesper/