Title: Jaeger

Author: Vesper

Fandom: Andromeda

Pairing: Harper/Jaeger

Rating: NC17

Status: Complete

Archive: WWoMB and Andromeda Uncovered only

Feedback: Well DUH!

Email: venskaill@angelfire.com

Disclaimer: I’m not getting paid, just getting off

Summary: What happened after Harper ran off in the Maru in Harper 2.0 but before the Andromeda rescued him.

Warning: RAPE and light bondage/torture


JAEGER

By Vesper

I should have resisted the temptation. The Master will be angry with me. I should have just taken the boy’s head and been done with it. Such a sweet boy, I wish I could have wrung more screams out of him. The first time I saw him I knew he was something special.

There he was, on the Andromeda: small, nervous, beautiful When I discovered that the Persied’s damn library was in his head I almost sang with joy. He could be mine. Mine to hurt, to use, to kill.

The first time I came after him I could smell the fear and sweat on him. The knowledge forced into his brain had started to impinge on his conscious mind. I loved the resonance of his fear: It was like fire in me. The wish to take him alive was what turned the battle against me. A High Guard anachronism, a Nietzschean and a frightened boy would not normally be a threat to me. I withdrew to wait for a better opportunity to take the boy.

Holing that shiny bitch with my PSP was a moment of joy. Her slipstream drive was off line and I knew my chance was coming. He must have known that I was his destiny: he ran on that pitiful little salvage craft and taunted me. He knew he was mine to claim; I caught him easily, but not before I made sure the Andromeda had been left far behind.

When I appeared on his little ship the boy tried to evade me. The chase was stimulating; watching that tight body throw itself around got me hot. I let him tire himself out, it didn’t take long: he was exhausted from the data in his head. When I saw his fire wane I knocked him unconscious and dragged him back to the bunks.

I shouldn’t have done it: I should have taken his head and returned to my Master. The boy was so tempting though: I had to touch him, to taste him, to bury myself in him. I was happy to see that under those ugly clothes his body was as hot and as firm as I had imagined. I ran my tongue over his spine and tasted the glorious terror-sweat beaded there. I pushed my fingers into his tight ass and stretched him open for me.

I expected him to wake as I invaded his body but he didn’t move. His body and mind had been driven beyond exhaustion and he stayed unconscious.

Sweet, sweet boy. I slid into him slowly, relishing the friction, feeling the desire to rip him open but controlling it. My teeth bit down on his neck and I thrust deeply into him again and again and again, until the fire that burned as brightly as my Master’s eyes flared up and blinded me. I emptied myself into my little captive with barely a sound.

I wanted him to wake for the next round so I pulled his shirt down and his pants back up. Chaining him to the door frame was enjoyable: I imagined his response to waking at my mercy, would he realize immediately how I had used him or would I see the dawning horror as I told him about my explorations. His body bore testament to the fact that he had been well used in the past. He’d been tight though, and he’d bled. I thought he’d be able to recognize the pain as newly afflicted and not an injury he’d received while I chased him.

I was wrong though. When I woke him I didn’t see anything in his eyes but fear. There was no awareness of my assault. I tormented him with the laser probe, inflicting agony like that is like food and water to me. I didn’t need to but the screams were exquisite. He cried for that big silver ship of his and I felt myself hardening again. This time his body would take more: this time I would not hold back.

Damn the Andromeda. Damn it’s crew. They had followed us, my prize was taken from me and my task went uncompleted. They even blew up my ship. Now I return to my Master, phase-shifted and non-corporeal. I don’t expect mercy: all I hope for is another chance to retrieve the data and my sweet boy.

 

The End