Title: Exchange. I'm no good with titles.

Fandom: Andromeda

Pairing: Tyr/Harper

Rating: NC 17

Author: madmouth, or denizen blank.

Email: denizen_blank@yahoo.com

Archive: Yes. I would like to be notified.

Comments: I know there is an overkill of name usage. It's just that it gets confusing using he" all the time. And if the ending is cheesy, I'm sorry. Perhaps the entire thing is cheesy. It's really hard to write non-cheesy slash. Seriously! Any comments? email me.

Series: No. Though I plan to write many more fics going on the premise that they're already lovers, and using more inanimate objects for fun.

Summary: Tyr brings to Harper's room a fun piece of cutlery to play with.

Feedback: yes.

 

EXCHANGE

by Madmouth (Denisen Blank)




The door beeped. "Come in", yelled Seamus Harper, currently engaged in taking apart a very complicated machine.

"I need love. Climb all over my body", the voice of one Tyr Nietzchean Sexual God commanded. The guy had a twisted sense of humour. And surprisingly light footsteps. Before Harper could turn around two strong arms had set up camp around his waist. Tyr bit his ear, breathed on it, then his tongue worked its way up to Harper's expectant mouth. Raped it. Slide and suck, rhythmic.

"Not that I mind the attention, but I'm pretty much--"

Harper was interrupted by a particularly strong kiss.

"--I'm pretty much covered in grease right now" Tyr's voice danced in his ear. "Then we shall bathe together"

There were plenty of opportunities in their mad little affair for Harper to ponder why Tyr was such a sadistic bastard. Perhaps his parents had restrained him too much. Maybe it was vindictiveness for when he had previously been wronged. Maybe he simply got off
on control. Like now, as the Tall Gorgeous One stood naked under the water's provocative spray, covering himself with soap calmly. Just as calmly putting out a hand to prevent Harper from making a move at any given time, save for actual washing. And watching, which appeared to be all right with Tyr. Seeing his large hand slide along the mind-bending topography of his chest, brown skin shining, nipples peaked. Down,
over a beautiful abdomen, down further over two rampant, inviting thighs between which...god...huge, erect cock. So, Mr. Control wasn't so impartial.

Tyr's face as just as, if not more, sexy than the rest of him. A mountain of hair looking primeval, wild. Lusty and bestial. And his eyes were making a thorough inventory of Harper, who was probably wearing a pained expression. After another hot once-over
Haper dared ask, "I thought you needed love...?"

Tyr just smiled. Which made him hotter yet. His mouth, so sensual..and mocking. It made him remember every time he'd received a blowjob from Tyr. He'd had to wait a fucking long time for those, too.

The mouth was speaking.

"I had an interesting realization today"

"What? That it would be a good idea to be my bitch for a day?"

Tyr stared at him derisively and continued. "It occured to me that there are several appealing ways one might use chopsticks, other than to eat with"

Harper gulped.

"In fact, I have quite a good set. Porcelain. I"ve taken the liberty of bringing it"

Tyr smiled again, stepped out. Watching him towel-dry was another horny experience. As always. Then he sat on a free bed in a bored-mistress position. "Are you willing?" he asked.

Harper nodded. On impulse, he dropped to the floor and began kissing his feet, fiercely. With pent-up energy he worked his way upwards, tongue all over fine muscled calves...hairless, always odd, but very practical for the purpose. Soft kisses across the
thighs, Tyr smiling. But his smile turned to deep swift inhalation when Harper placed his hand on the swollen member and licked slowly across the top.

Alternating tongue lashes and fast sucking in an unpredictable pattern over every inch did much damage to his Nietzchean composure. He looked into Tyr's eyes directly as he deep-throated most of his cock in one smooth move and the man gasped, then gave a stare that could have ignited Harper's skin had he not been so close to combusting already.

Suddenly, Tyr reached down and pulled the young man up face-to-face. Strong bastard. Hot and strong. And hungry. He firmly closed his hands around Harper's face and pulled him in for feverish kisses. Almost violently he took Harper's mouth, his tongue roaming
through it like that of a madman. Harper was flattered that Tyr wanted, needed, to kiss him, make personal contact, more than he needed to be serviced.

Perhaps this was more than a simple "cock-needs-place-to-ejaculate" arrangement. Tyr's
hand, one of them, was clamped onto the small of his back, digging, sweet pain. The other was on his ass somewhere, inching deliberately. Of course Harper's body immediately clung to him, bucking forward and arms around scratching down Tyr's muscled back.

Their heads gyrated wildly, each moaning between tongue-to-tongue contact that had broken because the terrain was too slippery. Their dicks touched, not close enough to each other but oh how good. A forearm spike just grazed Harper's hip; he threw his head back and Tyr's teeth sunk into his neck, sucking and in constant motion. This went on for some time. It felt nice to be ravished.

"Harper?" Tyr tried to say but it came out sort of muffled, what with the extra tongue in his mouth. Painfully, he wrenched his head away for two seconds.

"Harper!"

The boy woke up. "What?!"

"Stay still. I'll be back"

Harper's groan of disappointment followed Tyr's receding back. He folded his arms like an angry child, staring at the villain who had departed so cruelly, walked away at least 5 meters to his beloved pants, leaving behind nothing but a bitter love and a hard cock. Harper came to the startling realization that he was a drama queen. Meanwhile Tyr had taken out of his pants a long set of chopsticks and a tube of lubricant. How was this not noticeable before? Those things are skintight!

"Now relax", said Tyr. He directed Harper into a spread-eagled position, back to the bed, and put his knees over his own shoulders. He eyed appreciatively the body before him, which was in a nonchalant whore pose, lazy and seductive. Harper looked up from half-lidded eyes, sick of movement and straining with lust. Tyr was appreciative, indeed.

With deliberate movements he oiled the porcelain pieces and locked eyes with Harper, suggesting all kinds of things. the tip of his dick just barely touched Harper's anus. He then liberally oiled his own fingers and bent Harper's legs back, instructing that he keep them close to his body for greater accessibility. He spoke like a brochure, in fact.

Harper closed his eyes, threw his head back and moaned softly as the first finger went in. The lube eased what would have otherwise been an invasion. Tyr inched his finger up slowly, moving around to widen the passage. A deed both functional and stimulating,
Harper observed between sharp breaths. Up and around, Tyr's fingers expertly moved, then began to shove in an out, going a bit higher each time. Now this was just showing off. The waiting had made every move more intense and Harper felt so good it hurt. Then,
Tyr curled his fingers upwards, caressed the prostate lightly, making Harper moan out loud. A grand finale to his little performance. He then pulled out and swiftly embedded one long chopstick completely into Harper's ass. There was an unnoticeable pleasure in
the feeling of the thin, stiff, cold object, but presently all Harper felt was an urge to flinch.

Which was a bit absurd considering how far they'd gone already.

To steady the fast body beneath him, Tyr clamped a harsh forearm over Harper's thighs. Slowly but precisely he thrust the chopstick in, far, brushing the spot each time, indicated by Harper's face. Then the second. There was a clinking sound. The position was a bit uncomfortable but Harper's body was going limp with the increasing urge for more. Tyr's
increasing speed was directly matched by the wanton young man's groans, but at the loudest moments Tyr would slow his ministrations, to tease.

Harper wondered whether Tyr was intuitive or really, really experienced. Under his guidance, these inanimate things would soon bring him to shameful orgasm. Just as he neared it, however, Tyr quickly replaced the pieces of pocelain with his own cock and
fucked the young engineer (mate) (love slave) even harder. He'd been driven mad by all look and no touch. He forgot his thoughts, everything but the feel of naked flesh under his body and the friction on his cock which would soon shake and then melt him, or so it seemed. How good it felt to be impaling someone half his size and yet an equal participant. Blissful exchange.

Several desynchronized and sharp inhalations were audible before Tyr slammed into Harper's ass, impossibly high and climaxed. This in turn sent Harper over the edge, into a cascade of groans. He twitched, came all over Tyr's chest, cock pulsating, weak now.

They pulled apart and looked at each other, remembering the other's presence. A kind of locking into one another for future reference, loving almost. Harper sunk to the floor and fell asleep.

Absentmindedly, Tyr dipped his finger in the come on his chest and sucked it off before collapsing on the bed.



end