Title: Why... Because

Author/pseudonym: Loonywoif

Email address: Loonywoif@aol.com

Rating: PG

Pairings: Tyr/Harper

Status: Sone

Date: 10/7/01

Archive: Yes

Series/Sequel: NO!

Category: Missing scene for season 2 premiere

Author's website: http://writingonthewall.slashcity.tv/~sunsinger/Woods.htm

Disclaimer: Does anyone think i own them? Please raise your hands if you do? ::crickets chirping:: good then

Notes: SPOILERS FOR SEASON TWO PREMIERE

Why... Because
by Loonywoif


The covers rustled. The white shirt whispered in the dark. Breaths came harsh and loud. Rasping like crisping of Magog flesh as the fire roared through the worldship tubes. The corridors outside the bay were silent except for the buzzing and hissing of exposed wiring. Tyr turned to face the young man on the bed. Along the left side of his face lay discolored patches, where those creatures had struck him.

*Why did you save me? You should have just let them kill me!*

Slowly Tyr stroked Harper's face. Silently he knelt before the young man. Laying his head on Harper's hand, he kissed the tips. A moan causes him to look up as Harper fights his dreams. Stroking his finger through the soft hair, he waits until Harper is calm once again.

"I saved you because I had to, I need you, I desire you, mayhap even love you, Harper. I will find a way to get those eggs out of you. I swear it, my mate."

Crossing the room to stand guard over Harper's dreams, he doesn't notice a steely blue rim from under barely open eyelids.

End
http://writingonthewall.slashcity.tv/~sunsinger/Woods.htm