Title: The Tyr/Harper P...WP?

Author: heehee

Comments: Yes... well, if my mom ever saw this, I'd be banned from internet land for forever and two years. So, you should all love it. ^___^ j/k This hasn't been beta-read, and this is my first NC-17 fic ever in my life... so this should be pretty interesting. Have fun. ^__^

Feedback: Yes please. owrai_wa_no_baka@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Um... anything after The Widening Gyre, if you look -really- closely.

 

THE TYR/HARPER P....WP?

By HeeHee
~*~

"Are you sure you wish to go through with this?"

"Yes I'm sure. Jeez, do you think I back out of things?"

"I was just making... sure." Tyr said. "I'm not going to go easy on you."

Harper glared at Tyr once more for good measure before bending down to set his tools on the work bench. "I wouldn't want you to. If I'm going to learn, it's not going to be with someone who's not really going to attack me."

He wasn't really upset, but one had to keep up appearances. It was kinda odd, as he was asking himself the same question.

They walked down the hall to the gym, and Harper analyzed Tyr's shoes as they walked. He was getting really nervous already, and they hadn't even started. It wasn't like he'd never done this kind of thing before. But the people he'd done it with/to had never been stuck in the same ship with him if they said no.

And he -could- still play this off as a training session. He could act like he wasn't planning anything, and he could go to bed to yet another dream.

No, he was going threw with this.

"Should I change or something?" He asked.

"It's foolish to wear anything in training, other then what you're going to be fighting in." Tyr said as they walked to the gym-area.

"Got it." Harper said hearing the door close behind them. "So... do we just start, or what?"

Tyr didn't seem to hear his question, and just moved into what looked like a fighting stance.

"Ready?" He asked, his voice dropping into a lower alcove and Harper nodded shortly.

Tyr had no clue what he was about to face.

Slowly, Tyr started moving around him, taking in his fighting stance, finding his center and . sure enough, there was the attack.

Harper dodged it swiftly, and ducked, whacking one of Tyr's kneecaps with his ankle. 'Ouch.' He thought, and could already feel a bruise forming on the bone, but he stood.

The Niezchean almost fell over, but regained his balance quickly.

"Underestimating?" Harper asked, smirking.

Tyr reflected his grin perfectly. "Not at all." And Tyr lunged. Harper barely ducked this time, and reached up, landing a pretty good blow. They both knew he was going easy on Harper, and he wanted to get in as many hits as possible before Tyr realized he didn't need that.

Going on that premise, he decided to move to offense. That needed more work, anyway. Two good hits, and Tyr was blocking him with ease. Ridiculous ease. Harper wouldn't have been surprised to see him yawn, cover his mouth with his hand and still be blocking with one. Well, he would, but that's beside the point.

Tyr swiped his legs out from underneath him, and Harper landed on his back with a loud 'Oomph.'

"Ouch." He muttered and stood. And they started at it again, and Harper could see Tyr wasn't going to pulling his punches anymore.

He kept up for quite some time, which surprised them both; Harper'd been sure living so comfortably had ruined him for good, but apparently he was wrong. He was starting to get winded, which wasn't good for his plan at all. And Tyr wasn't even... well, a little bit of sweat was breaking.

Deciding it was time to actually start his plan, he let Tyr's next attack follow threw completely. It was a hit to the neck, and when falling over -this- time, he managed to lock legs with Tyr.

Somehow landing on top, he straddled Tyr's wider hips, and his hands were in soft fists resting on Tyr's chest. Enjoying the position, he decided to be stunned from the blow and stayed like that much longer then needed to. Only moving with Tyr shuffled under him.

Wasn't in a hurry to move either?

He stood on shaky legs and turned to face him. "Good one." He said, rubbing the spot Tyr'd gotten.

Tyr got up and sort of grunted in agreement.

"Anything above the waist is usually a good place to strike." Tyr said. "Chest, stomach, neck, head."

"Really. I always thought it was somewhere below the waist." Harper said. "But maybe Niezchean's are altered in other ways?"

Was that a blush?

"Quiet." Tyr muttered.

Harperalmost expected him to add, 'You know not of what you speak.'

Harper slid back into a fighting stance, and Tyr followed in suit. Attacking once again, Tyr decided to go for a more direct approach, trying to get it over with. Harper was good at avoiding the hits, but he had no idea how he handled getting smacked.

Tyr attacked, and Harper watched him until the very last second. The trick he was about to do next was very dirty, and he only did it as a last resort. He tensed up and met Tyr's attack head on, pushing his body weight against Tyr's. Normally, he'd loose horribly, but wrapping his leg around Tyr's calf and...

Oops. They were on the ground again. This time, Tyr on top, and his stomach to the ground.

'How?' Harper wondered, but he didn't have much time, Tyr was up, and he dragged Harper up with him.

Harper continued to stop each of Tyr's attacks with uncomfortably close proximity, until Tyr seemed to forget this was a training session. Going for hard hits every time, Harper did his best to dodge them for fear of loosing his head.

Getting a little annoyed with how hard Tyr was fighting, he decided to go for a weak spot in Tyr, or any well muscled guy; the neck. He started to move towards him, but stopped with a jerk. Tyr was gone?

No, not according to the arms that wrapped around his shoulders, trapping his own quite affectively. Harper didn't panic; he'd been stuck like this before. Two options, loosen his arms to bend backwards and slide out, or stomp to the foot, and the back of his foot to the groin.

However tempting the second was, he didn't want that area damaged in any way. He started to loosen his arms, but Tyr wrapped one arm around his chest.

This was unexpected.

"Okay, you win." Harper said, struggling, and rubbing their lower half's together. "Come on. Lemme go."

Tyr chuckled. "Do you think this is some sort of game?"

"Well, I didn't think it was serious." Harper said, pushing back hard and, uh oh. They were on the ground.

Yet again.

Harper struggled and turned around, accidentally rubbing his hands over Tyr's torso, trying to find a good hold to get up.

The chain mail rested against Tyr's nipples already, and the friction seemed enjoyable judging by Tyr's expression. Harper shuffled, trying to get Tyr to loosen his grip. He never did, but somehow stood up.

With a growl, Tyr pinned him up against the wall, and Harper just grinned up at him. "Whatcha doin' Anazai?"

He asked, his voice going a deeper, and he ground his hips against Tyr's. He was surprised to find Tyr was already getting more then a little hard. That was all the evidence he needed; and he stood on the tips of his toes. Never leaving the intense gaze, he slowly licked up the right side of Tyr's face. He looked too shocked to do much more then stare. Harper smiled once, and Tyr was moving again.

"Not here." Harper was pretty sure he heard him say, and he was dragged out of the training room. The bright lights of the hallway made Harper blink, and when he opened his eyes, he was in Tyr's quarters.

"You move really fast." Harper barely had time to say before a nude, very attractive Niezchean pounced him again. Not that he's whining or anything.

Tyr seemed to take his last statement as a complaint, or maybe that's just the way Tyr operates.

Either way, it was slowed. Tyr's arms around him, and he was locked in a deep, mind blowing kiss.

Maybe you've never experienced one of these. The basic premise is; never let the one your kissing register any fact beyond that of your tongue. Double points if you can swallow theirs.

Tyr seemed to be aiming for triple.

In the back of his mind, he noted Tyr was running his hands up and down his back; warm. And then his pants were gone. Cold. He pulled himself closer, reaching up for anything to hold onto and found Tyr's shoulders.

Skin on skin, when'd he loose his shirt? Didn't matter.

Tyr's warmth was everywhere, touching, one hand was now in the back of his neck and up in his hair, pushing still closer. He was going to have bruises on the back of his neck in the shape of Tyr's fingers.

His feet weren't touching the ground?

No, Tyr was supporting him.

He only realized they were moving for the bed when the back of his knees hit it. Harper gasped for air when Tyr finally allowed him that courtesy. 'Good kisser.' He thought, and then found himself pushed back onto the bed, and his head deep in a rather comfortable pillow, Harper had exactly one second to glance at the grayish color of Tyr's ceiling before he was explored.

"Once we do this," Tyr growled in his ear, and Harper shivered at the heat. "We cannot go back."

"If you're for it all, I am." Harper said, looking past the black dreadlocks and to the ceiling, scared to death the realize he meant it. "A little late to be asking, though."

And then there was large, warm hands moving down his back, to part his cheeks as they kissed again. Tyr broke the kiss, that was fine. A warm tongue exploring his neck and ...

Oh ... god. Oh -god.- He reached the port.

"Sensitive?" Tyr asked, sounding amused. He must've moaned his pleasure. Or whined. Whatever.

"Gods..." Harper breathed, and reached up to kiss Tyr; hard. Tyr didn't seem to appreciate the distraction, and went back to Harper's body. Slowly moving down with his mouth, while his hands moved up and down quickly. Tyr reached his nipple and he moaned lightly.

He was sitting upright, Tyr's hand supporting his back. A finger slid down Harper's back and found his entrance. Pushing into the blond as he licked from one nipple to the other. Tyr's finger's were surprisingly thick and Harper felt himself growing even harder off of them, trying to push further in, but Tyr seemed happy to just tease.

He shook his head, trying to clear it. He took one deep breath and somehow managed--he'll never figure this out-- to get Tyr on his back, and straddling his waist.

"You always gotta be in control?" Harper breathed in his ear and licked it for good measure.

Tyr seemed content with letting him do something other then turn into a pile of goop, so he started his own exploration.

Nicking Tyr's chest every so often, he moved over to one of Tyr's nipples and sucked. Tyr growled at that and Harper quickly moved down to his stomach, knowing if he stayed up there much longer, Tyr was going to flip him right over again.

He lowered to his belly button and dipped his tongue in once before moving to Tyr's throbbing erection. Tyr lifted his hips, showing what he expected, but he decided to play a little. Licking the very tip of it, and then pressed on the skin right above it as he took it in completely.

Tyr made a sound that sounded remarkably like a cat purring. He chuckled a little and he felt Tyr's entire body tense even more. At little bit more of pre-cum spilled into his throat and it was suddenly gone.

Enough of that. Harper was suddenly on his stomach, his hips lifted by two large hands. He spread his legs for the penetration and bit his lip.

Something slick was lathered over Harper's entrance and he wondered briefly if Tyr'd brought other people in there, but that train of thought was soon cut short.

Tyr. Was. Huge.

Over and over in his head, that was echoed. He wasn't even full in, and he could already feel the burn. No one he could remember was so large. Maybe Niezchean's really were altered there. Fuck that, even the Niezchean's Harper had experience with weren't this big. He swallowed and tried to relax his clamping muscles, but couldn't.

"Let me in." Tyr growled, and Harper whined a little, slowly forcing his muscles loosen. Then he was full, completely taken. If it was possible, he could feel more blood rush to his head, and he gasped.

"So... so full." He breathed.

Tyr grunted something in agreement, and started pushing in harder.

He didn't know whether to tighten his muscles or loosen them, his toes curled, the only ones who seemed to know what to do. Tyr pulled out slightly, and pushed back in, going deeper then before.

Quicker then Harper would've liked, his pace grew faster, eager to claim his prey. Mark his mate. It burned, but that was okay, Harper knew it would soon bring mind-blowing pleasure.

Well, not really -mind- blowing, per se.

Tyr hit his sweet spot before he'd gotten used to the sensation, and the contrast of extreme pleasure and mild pain made him moan uncontrollably.

"Harder." He said roughly.

Tyr seemed more then willing to do this, but his pace only went up a semi-notch.

"Shit, Tyr, I'm not made of glass." he said, and thrust up forcefully.

This encouraged Tyr to no end. In, out, harder, harder, fast. Every other time Tyr managed to hit his sweet spot dead on and he'd tense up or go slack. He knew this couldn't last much longer, he was too hard and it was too good.

Tyr's warm, large chest pressed up against his back suddenly, and he felt teeth clamp down right below his port and he whimpered, unable to do much else.

"Mine." Tyr said, biting into his neck. "You're mine."

'Got it.' Harper said mentally and was pushed into even harder. The blond couldn't believe it, but he'd forgotten about his own erection until Tyr's hand wrapped around him, and started pumping. Trying to make him go first. Not-uh.

Tyr pushed in faster, harder and Harper felt a little upset. "Holding back on me?" He asked breathlessly.

The Niezchean chuckled a little and hit his prostate hard. That, combined with the fingers, and the sucking and ...

"Come for me." Tyr said, sucking the skin surrounding his port.

You got it. He came hard, and almost immediately he was filled with Tyr's seed.

"Shit." Harper said shakily, and his hips were released. The bed was soft, and then there was the blanket Tyr was pulling up around them. But there was no pillow. ... Tyr worked.

He fell asleep faster then he ever had in his life.

~*~

If Harper woke up, and he wasn't his own designated bed, he almost always panicked.

If he woke up, and he was using a body as an actual body pillow, he panicked. Combination of the two never worked.

He took a deep, calming breath and tried to remember where it was, and who he'd screwed himself with. In both senses of the word.

"Awake?" A deep voice asked.

... Tyr? He actually did it? It all came back in a rush, like hearing a word you have at the tip of your tongue.

"No." He said, burying his head back into Tyr's chest. "I can't believe this actually happened."

Something in his tone made Tyr think...

"You planned this all?" Tyr asked.

"What?" Harper asked. "Oh, no, that's how I always fight. Didn't you notice when the Magog attacked?"

A smile slowly spread. "I must've been preoccupied."

"Must've." Harper agreed and slowly wiggled out of the embrace. "Shower." He said trying to get Tyr to loosen his grip. Grudgingly, he did and Harper crawled out of bed to start searching the ground for his discarded clothes.

"Ouch." Harper said, rubbing his lower back. "I think you threw my back. And, I won't be able to sit for the next week."

"What are you doing?" Tyr asked, lying back down.

"Complaining." Harper said, then realized what he meant. "Looking for my clothes. I don't wanna wander the halls naked."

"Why would you do that?"

"To get to the shower." Harper said slowly, like Tyr was a four-year-old. "Unless... Can I take one here?"

"I was expecting you too." Tyr said, closing his eyes and resting an arm over them.

"Oh..." Harper said, moving for the bathroom quickly, despite the pain that shot up his back, as if he was scared Tyr would suddenly change his mind. For some reason, this struck him as very sentimental. Most of the time, now that he thought about it, most of his stands had been in Harper's place, and he'd wake up to find them gone.

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He turned on the shower, stepped in.

The water was cold, and it shocked him awake. He stood under it until it turned warm, debating at the seriousness of his ache. Tyr'd been pretty hard last night.

He looked around for soap and found Tyr's bar. He picked it up and along with the scent, felt a sudden wave of excitement. Tyr hadn't been embarrassed. He didn't kick him out. He didn't call him a lowly human. He smiled and let him use his bathroom.

The last person that let him do that combination was Beka. Not for the same reasons, though. Even if he couldn't sit for a week, and Tyr pretended it never happened, he was happy. Happier then he'd been in a long time.

~~Owrai