Title: The Shackles Of Love

Author/pseudonym: Loonywoif

Email address: Sunsinger@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Dylan/Tyr

Status: DONE

Date: 2/3/01

Archive: Yes just tell me where

Series/Sequel: Better not be

Category: AU?

Author's website: www.angelfire.com/journal/sevens/front.htm -slash go to the woods

Disclaimer: Does anyone think i own them? Please raise your hands if you do? ::crickets chirping:: good then

Notes:

Summary: Dylan finds Tyr in his chair

Warnings:

 

The Shackles of Love
By Loonywoif


Dylan strolled down the deck of the Andromeda Ascendant. Whistling cheerfully, he gave no indication of his thoughts. Those thoughts that plagued him for so long. Today he had just finished playing yet another round of basketball with Tyr, trying to keep Tyr playing in the rules again.

* * *

In the corridors, Tyr Anasazi, last member of the Kodiak Clan, hunted his prey. He would have Dylan Hunt, he would have Dylan in him. Taking a deep breath, he could hear Dylan coming. He stepped out and headed to the bridge...

* * *

Dylan stepped onto the bridge, and looked up. No one was there except Tyr. Beautiful Tyr. Tyr without his chain mail shirt, said shirt laying across the arm of the captain's chair. Beautiful Tyr with those slim braids. Dylan could see his hands tangled in those braids, those silken and soft braids. Dylan felt his hands clench and unclench. With soft steps he walks over to Tyr, leaning over, he blew a gentle breath right under Tyr's ear.

* * *

Tyr heard Dylan come onto the bridge, he could imagine Dylan as he stood there looking at him. He heard the soft footfalls as they came closer and he heard the whisper of air as Dylan leaned over. However the soft breath rushing over his most erogenous zone made him tremble. Grasping the arms of the captain's chair he fought to stay upright

* * *

Dylan saw the tremble and leaned closer, laying his hands on Tyr's wrists, Dylan licked the sweet spot. Slowly raised his hand up and pinched Tyr's nipple. Growling into Tyr's ear, "Get out of my chair. Pull those pants down. On the floor, hands and knees."

Tyr fell to the floor and got undressed. Dylan stood there and looked at that perfect ass, oh that perfect ass. Dylan grabbed Tyr about his waist.

"Take it all, at once, and you can be the Captain's little slut." Dylan took a deep breath and pushed it all into Tyr with one shove.

Tyr cried out and squeezed his ass muscles hard, whimpering, he begged Dylan, "Please, Dylan, harder."

"Harder, my little slut? I'll give harder, while I do I want you to think of what would happen if Harper showed up? Would I have to finish up on you and take him? Could he take more than you, baby, my little slut?"

"No! No one can take more than me. I'm the Captain's perfect boy. Harper is joke, not even fit to lick your cock. Me, only me!" Tyr shoved back hard.

Dylan slapped his ass hard and pulled out. "Not perfect, Captain didn't tell you to move. Now, he will have to find Harper, maybe Harper is a better slut."

"No." Tyr turned and sucked Dylan's cock.

Dylan looked down at the Nietzschean who wanted him so much. Holding Tyr's head still he fucked his face hard and long. Tilting Tyr's head up so he could look into his eyes, "You want this, baby? You want my come flowing down your throat?"

Tyr nodded as he sucked harder, a low humming tickled Dylan's penis and he came long and hard. Tyr moaned as it poured down his throat. Reaching down to his since neglected cock, he touched it gently.

Dylan's hand came out and slapped his hand away. "No, touch it again and I'll make sure that cock ring stays on for the next week." Dylan looked down at his beloved's cock. Long and slightly curved, the same dark cream as his skin. The head with a little bead of precum on it and the gold ring surround his large balls and thick cock. Dylan reached over and gently took the cock ring off and smiled, "Hold it, little one. Just a little bit longer."

"I love you, Dylan."

Pushing Tyr onto his back, Dylan lay over him, his cock rubbing against Tyr, everything else covered by his leather uniform. Taking Tyr's left hand he raised it to his lips and kissed the small white gold band and whispered, "Come."

END