Title: Pheromones, Harper, And Thou

Authoress: The Huntress

Rating: NC17...First time Dylan/Harper

Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.

Authors Rant: All alien races mentioned come from my own warped mind LOL...and this fic actually has some semblance of plot--not much, but some.

Authors Thanks: To Loonywoif, for the use of Rolf...for those that haven't read *The Nietzschean or the Tiger*, Rolf is the ship's holographic shrink...and a wonderful creation.

Disclaimer: Iolaus says that *he* owns Harper; Herc says *he* owns Dylan...who am I to argue with a demigod and his hunter?

 

Pheromones, Harper, and Thou

by The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Learning about other species was always interesting. The Liseans were giving the crew of the Andromeda Ascendant quite an experience.

First, there was the surprise they showed upon seeing Beka, Trance, and Rommie. It seemed the Liseans did not have any females...males mated with other males, and produced only male children.

Second....

Dinner was finally finished, dessert had been served, and the various crew were giving the Liseans a tour of the ship. The Lisean ambassador requested Harper show him around, and, although Dylan was a bit surprised, smiled, and agreed. Harper had taken him to engineering, and the ambassador was hanging on to his very word.

"Now this, this is the...nerve center...of Andromeda. The ship is...."

The man cut him off. "I'll be blunt. I am interested in Captain Hunt. Would you care to share him? Or do humans have monogamous relationships?"

"Excuse me?" Harper asked, a bit amused. "Why would you ask if *I* would share him? He doesn't belong to me."

"He is your lover, is he not?" The ambassador asked. "I would never think of taking another one's mate without consent."

"O-kay," Harper said, dumbfounded. "Umm, he's not...we don't...we're just good friends. Nothing more."

"Ahh, I see. You are embarrassed. I apologize. I didn't know that it was a secret."

"Hey! There's no secret, okay." Harper was more then a bit taken aback. "Me and Dylan are friends, colleagues, shipmates. He's the boss, that's it. No more. Got it?"

"All right. May I ask another question?" Harper nodded. "If you and Captain Hunt are 'just friends', as you claim, then why do his pheromones throw off such a powerful scent when he is near you? They don't do that when he is near any of the other crew...just you."

"Now you got me confused, and that's not so easy to do. Dylan's giving off...the scent of sex? When he's near me? Look, I *really* think you've got a..." He nearly said 'screw loose' but caught himself. "...the wrong idea."

The ambassador shook his head. "Among my people, when one wants to take a mate, one sends out, as you called it, the 'scent of sex', to show that they are interested, and aroused, by a perspective partner. The Captain clearly wants you as his mate. I have had numerous mates, and I know the scent. It is like no other."

"But...never mind." Harper decided to change the subject. "How about I show you hydroponics? Plants are nice."

The ambassador nodded, and followed Harper out.

A few hours later, the treaty was signed, and the Liseans were leaving. Before they left, however, Harper pulled the ambassador aside.

"Pheromones?"

"Yes."

"Thanks."

"My pleasure."

As the Lisean ship departed, Harper looked at the captain. 'Pheromones, huh? Let's see if that guy knew what he was talking about.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two days had passed, Harper was keeping his distance from Dylan, and the captain was becoming increasingly aware of it. They were on the bridge, and every time Dylan moved near him, Harper moved away.

"Harper."

"Yeah?"

"Walk with me."

Harper looked at everyone else, and shrugged. "Okay." He followed Dylan off the bridge.

They walked down the corridor, neither saying anything, and Dylan finally stopped. "Have I developed some sort of disease?"

"I dunno," Harper answered, a bit flippant. "Have you?"

"For the last two days, you have avoided me at all costs. I go into engineering, and you suddenly have something else to do. When I came into the dining room last night, I sat next to you, and you moved to the other end of the table. And just now, on the bridge, did you notice that everytime I walked by you, you flinched? As if I was going to bite you or something. I would *really* like to know what's going on."

"Fine. It has to do with pheromones."

"Pheromones? As in...*pheromones*?"

"Yeah, pheromones. You know, those things that get you hot and bothered. Like this time I saw Beka in her...well never mind what I saw her in."

"I know what they are Harper. Would you care to explain what that has to do with me?"

"Well...no." He turned back toward the bridge, but a hand grabbed him by the shirt and spun him around.

"Talk...and make it quick before I decide to hurt you." The tone was one that Harper had never heard from the Captain before, and he nodded...Dylan let him go.

"The Lisean ambassador."

"What about him?"

"He asked me about you, and explained a few things to me. That's all." Dylan's eyes narrowed. "Okay, okay. The guy wanted to know if you...if you were interested in him. He figured he'd ask me."

"And *why* would he ask you?"

Harper took a deep breath. "He says that on his world, males give off the scent of...sex...when they're interested in someone. He caught the scent on you, that's all."

"*WHAT*?! I have absolutely no interest in him whatsoever."

"Yeah, he knows. He said he caught it every time you were near...near me. He was waiting for you to drag me off somewhere. You want to explain it to me?"

"He's wrong. Big time wrong. I get hot and bothered over cheesecake with cherries, not my engineer."

"Cheesecake? You get hot over cheesecake?"

"Yes, I do. And at least now I know why you've been so edgy around me. Don't panic Harper. I like women. I'm not going to jump you."

"Yeah," Harper laughed. "Of course you're not. I'm sorry. He just threw me for a loop, ya know?"

"It's okay," Dylan said. "I understand. I would have avoided you too, if he had said that to me."

Harper nodded, and turned to go back to the bridge. Dylan couldn't see the downcast look on his face.

"Why did you lie?" Andromeda asked, her holo appearing beside him.

"Lie about what?"

"Only liking women. I know you like men also."

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not." Rommie dematerialized, and Dylan sighed.

"It doesn't matter." But he didn't really believe it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Virtas were a computer based society. Logic was all they knew, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for Dylan to maintain his decorum as he tried to get them to sign the treaty.

They finally agreed, but under one condition. They wanted Harper to interface with their own master computer, so they would know if Dylan was telling the truth about the Commonwealth, and its goals. Harper readily agreed, not seeing the harm, but Dylan was a bit unsure.

"I'm a big boy," Harper told him. "I can handle myself. I go in there, tell their logic chips that we're telling the truth, they sign the treaty, and we're off to the next world. No biggie."

"I have to agree with him Dylan," Beka said. "They seem to be willing to sign. I can understand how they feel. If Harper doesn't feel it's a problem, let it be."

"All right," Dylan reluctantly agreed. "But one of us goes with him."

The Virtas ambassador shook his head. "Our world does not accept outsiders very well. They will accept your engineer because he can interface with us. If anyone else comes, my people may reject your treaty. When they see that you mean us no harm, you may join him."

Harper smiled. "Like I said, no biggie. They'll sign the treaty, I'll come back, and then we can finish our basketball game." He entered the Virtas ship.

As the ship left the hangar, Tyr turned to Dylan. "I don't like it. They rub me the wrong way."

"Tyr, you're too suspicious," Beka said. She left the hangar.

"Something's not right about this," Dylan said, turning to Tyr. "It rubs me the wrong way also."

"Dylan," Rev's voice came over the intercom. "We are getting a distress signal from Amira Three. They request the assistance from any ship in the vicinity. They are under attack by an unknown force."

They went to the bridge.

"On screen," Dylan said.

A frightened face appeared. "To any ships in the area. This is Hali, Prime Minister of the Amirians. We are being attacked. Our settlements are being bombarded with weapons fire. Please help us." The signal cut off abruptly.

"Amira Three? We just signed the treaty with them two weeks ago," Dylan said.

"I *don't* want to go back there," Tyr answered, with just a hint of sneer. "They like flowers, and trees, and nature. They are a boring species."

"Boring or not," Dylan said, "if they need help...."

"What about Harper?" Tyr asked.

"Trance, how long will it take us to get to Amira and back again?"

"Three days travel back and forth. But that doesn't include any time we may have to remain there."

Dylan nodded. "Rev, get me the Virtas."

The ambassador came on, smiling at him. "Captain Hunt, I can assure you that your Mister Harper is alright. We are, at this moment, explaining our system to him."

"I need to speak with him."

Harper came on, grinning at him. "Man, you should see their setup. It's *almost* as intense as Rommie's. Like the man said, I'm okay."

Dylan quickly explained the situation. "It could be some time before we can get back. I don't know if I..." He quickly amended himself. "...we, should leave you there."

"Take your time," Harper replied. "Their system could take me a while. By the time you get back, we'll be done."

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He didn't catch his phrasing this time, but Rev did, tilting his head, noticing the Captain's body language.

"No prob' boss," Harper said. "See ya soon." The transmission stopped.

"Rev, let's get to Amira Three...and make it quick. I don't want to leave Harper down there any longer then I have to. I'm going down to medlab. I have some work to do."

"In medlab?" Beka asked.

"You know," Dylan said, "there are other things I do on this ship other then command it." He turned on his heels and left the bridge.

Rev watched as Dylan left the bridge. He made some calculations. "Our course is plotted. We will reach Amira in one and one half days." He followed Dylan off the bridge.

"*I* like Amira," Trance giggled.

"*You* would," Tyr growled, turning to the weapons console. "I want to make sure we are ready for anything."

"Dylan, may I speak with you?" Rev asked, walking beside him.

"Of course," Dylan said, smiling at him. "What's on your mind?"

"Harper."

"He'll be fine Rev. I had my doubts, but he'll be okay."

"I am not concerned about that. I mean, I am, but I am more concerned about you right now."

"And why is that?"

"Your use of the word *I*, as opposed to *we*. You used the phrase, 'I will be back as soon as I can.'"

"And?"

"Dylan, the boy is cocky and self-assured, but he is not always a good judge of character. He trusts too readily. His...gut instinct...has failed him on more then one occasion. What he sees in the Virtas may not be the truth. Then again it may be. I do not know."

"And?" Dylan repeated.

"You care about him. I saw how you moved, how your eyes looked, when you realized you had to leave him."

"I care about all of you," Dylan answered.

"Not like you care about Harper," Rev said matter-of-factly. "I notice many things, things that no one else would. I have watched you, when you watch him. Your eyes," he smiled, "'light up' when you speak with him. It is as if you want to, I believe the phrase is, 'take him into your arms and hold him tight.'"

"Is it that obvious?" Dylan asked, a soft smile on his face.

Rev nodded. "I have seen the same look in his eyes as well. And your scent is *very* obvious to me."

Dylan's eyes widened. "My scent?"

"The Magog have excellent senses. When you are near him, your pheromone levels...explode."

"My pheromones do *not* do anything when I am near him. I think you should have a session with Rolf." He walked faster, leaving Rev behind.

"Humans," Rev sighed. "The stronger they deny things, the more likely it is true."

"Dylan is in love with him," Rolf stated, appearing beside Rev.

"I thought you did not make mention of anything that was said to you," Rev replied.

"I don't," Rolf answered. "Captain Hunt has made no mention of it. I, however, like Andromeda, do watch the goings on aboard this ship. I have seen those types of looks before. Dylan used to look at Gaheris Rhade like that. Sara once questioned him about it, but he denied it."

"Humans." They both mumbled.

**************

Dylan spent the next day and a half keeping busy...thinking about one Seamus Harper. He kept going into engineering, and shaking his head in disappointment when he remembered Harper wasn't there. He went to Harper's quarters twice, the second time going in, taking one of Harper's Hawaiian shirts, and taking it to his own room, where he slept with it. It was the most peaceful nights sleep he had had in a long while.

**************

The ship arrived at Amira Three and immediately hailed them. The Prime Minister came on screen, smiling at them.

"Captain Hunt, to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Hali, we came as soon as we got your message. As I told you, the Commonwealth protects all of its member worlds."

"I am happy to see that," Hali answered. "But what message?"

"Your distress call," Dylan said, a bit perplexed.

"We haven't sent out any distress calls. We are fine."

"But...." Dylan and Tyr looked at each other, both looking positively murderous.

"We're sorry to have bothered you," Dylan said. "It must have been a glitch in our system."

"No bother. Would you care to come planetside? Our people would enjoy seeing you again."

"No," Dylan replied. "Once again, sorry to have bothered you."

"Wait a moment." The screen cleared. A moment later Hali was back. "I owe you an apology Captain Hunt. It seems my nephew wanted to see if your Commonwealth would truly respond if we were in danger. *He* sent the distress call. I will gladly hand him over to you for punishment."

"That's alright. But tell him...Hali, do you know the story of 'The boy who cried wolf'?"

"No, I don't believe I do."

"The bottom line is, if you yell for help too many times, and its not real, the one time you are in need, you won't get it."

"I understand. I will tell him. Once again, my humblest apologies."

Dylan nodded. "Rev, get us back to the Virtas homeworld. I want to get Harper back."

*******************

They exited the slipstream, and made immediate contact with the Virtas.

"Where is Harper?" Dylan asked the Prime Minister.

"He's with the ambassador. Captain Hunt, I am ready to sign your treaty." He smiled. "We didn't need your engineer to interface with our computer. He is a rather...unique individual. After speaking with him, that was enough for us. If you would care to come down, we can finalize everything."

"I'll be down shortly," Dylan said. "Beka, you and Rommie come with me." His next thought nearly caused him to burst out into a fit of laughter. "Trance, you're in charge."

"Me?" Trance looked at him wide-eyed.

"Her?!" Tyr asked, his mouth agape.

"Why not?" Dylan headed off the bridge, followed by the other two.

"I'm in charge," Trance giggled.

"Don't let it go to your head," Tyr growled.

***************

The Maru touched down, and Dylan was halfway out the door before Beka shut the engines down.

"Dylan wait!"

"Look, we haven't seen Harper in three days. I just want to make sure my engineer is okay."

"Dylan relax. He's okay. Look, I love him too. Not in the way that you do, but...."

"What? Do you smell pheromones too? Does everyone seem to know how I feel *but* me?"

"Pheromones? I have no idea what you're talking about. I do know that you stammer sometimes when you're near him. The last time we ate dinner, you spent half the time staring at him, the other half playing with your food."

Rommie smiled. "Dylan gives off the scent of pheromones every time he walks by Harper."

"I do *not* give off the scent of *anything*!" Dylan was out the door, Beka rolled her eyes, and the two women followed him.

"He went to Harper's quarters and took one of his shirts to sleep with," Rommie said. "Is this what love is Beka? Taking an item of clothing, holding it close, smelling it, and sleeping with it?"

"Sometimes," Beka answered. "I'll try and explain it to you later."

*******************

They were greeted by the Prime Minister and his staff, and a grinning Harper. Everyone seemed to notice the looks the two men were giving each other...everyone but the two themselves, that is.

"Seamus, are you okay?" Dylan asked.

Harper did a double take at the use of his first name, but shrugged it off. "Yeah boss, I'm fine. They decided I didn't need to interface with their system after all."

*******************

A few hours later, the treaty was signed, and Dylan was getting his own tour of the main city.

"Captain Hunt," the Prime Minister said, "one of the reasons we signed your treaty was the way your engineer spoke about you. You should be very proud to have him as your lover."

"Excuse me? Did Harper tell you that?"

"No. He didn't have to. You could see it in his eyes when he spoke about you. I see the look in my daughter's eyes when she looks at her husband. It is wonderful to have someone who loves you so much." He smiled at Dylan's look. "Captain, we may do the bulk of our day to day living with logic, but we have not forgotten what love is. Once that happens, we may as well cease to exist as a society."

"I'll remember that," Dylan said.

"We look forward to a long relationship with your Commonwealth."

Dylan just nodded, and he and his crew returned to the Maru.

"Love is a wonderful thing, isn't it?" The Prime Minister asked the ambassador, as the crew boarded their ship.

"That it is. I think I'll ask my wife if she'd like to spend the evening at the beach. We haven't done that in a long time."

******************

The four exited the Maru to find Rev Bem standing there, waiting for them. "I take it they signed the treaty?"

Dylan nodded. "And Harper didn't need to interface with their super computer or whatever it is."

"I am glad," Rev answered. "That makes nine members in your new Commonwealth now. You should be very proud of yourself."

"Not just me Rev." Dylan looked at the others. "It's what we used to call a 'team effort'."

"Thanks," Beka smiled. "Does this mean I get a vacation?"

"Don't push it," Dylan smiled back. "I have a few things to take care of. I was doing some tests in medlab, and I have to check up on them. You have all earned yourselves a short rest. *Not* a vacation, but a rest." He looked at Rommie. "Chocolate rations for everyone...even Harper."

"I get some too?" Harper asked.

"Yeah, even you."

He turned and walked down the corridor, running into Trance, who was grinning like a madwoman.

"Do I get to stay in charge Dylan? Do I, do I? Huh? Pleeaassse?"

Dylan thought of Tyr, and what this was doing to him, and he grinned back. "I think I can manage to okay that."

"Yippee!" Trance yelled, running back toward the bridge. "Wait until Tyr finds out!"

****************

Dylan went to medlab, where his experiment was finished. It took him a while, but he ran the test a second time, and sighed. "I'll be damned. My pheromone levels do run higher when I think of Harper. I wonder if his do the same thing?" He smiled to himself. "Maybe it's time I found out." He went to his quarters first, retrieving the shirt he had 'borrowed', and then headed to Harper's quarters, asking for entrance. There was no reply.

"He's asleep Dylan," Rommie told him, appearing beside him. "He was exhausted. You could go in and wait for him to wake up."

"I can't just walk into his room," Dylan answered.

"Well, you're the Captain. I think you should check up on him." She smiled slyly. "To make sure he's okay."

"Where did you learn *that* look?"

"Watching you."

He smiled back the same way, and walked in. Harper was sleeping soundly, and Dylan couldn't help grinning at the state of the room. 'If he were High Guard, he'd be court-martialed for this mess.' Dylan couldn't help himself...he began to pick things up, and put them away. His eyes caught something that had fallen on the floor beside the bed, and he picked it up, smiling softly. He lay beside the bed, using the shirt as a pillow, and what he had found tucked firmly under his arm. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

******************

Harper opened his eyes, and glanced around his room, seeing no one. He heard the breath, and looked down. Dylan was laying on the floor, Harper's shirt under his head. Harper did a double take when he saw what Dylan was holding, and hoped nobody else knew. Something he had kept secret, even when he was on the Maru...his teddy bear. Harper reached down, taking the bear, and Dylan opened his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Harper asked.

"I was watching you. Then I fell asleep," Dylan answered, ignoring the confused look on Harper's face. He glanced at the teddy bear.

"I hold him when I can't sleep. Sometimes, he makes the bad dreams go away."

Dylan sat up, and smiled at him. "I figured. I have something like that too."

"*You* have a stuffed animal?" Harper asked.

Dylan looked around, as if to make sure no one else was there. "A tiger," he whispered. "I keep him in the closet, in the back. Like you, when I can't sleep, or I have bad dreams, I take him out and I hold him for a while."

"No shit?"

"No shit. And, if you really want to know, I originally came in here to discuss my...pheromone problem."

"Problem?" Harper asked, his voice rising an octave.

"Yes. See, I have this problem. Everytime I go near one of the crew, I give off a scent. It seems this particular crew member gives me the same feelings I get when I see cheesecake." He grinned. "A certain Magog, who shall remain nameless, told me his heightened senses smelled it. And I ran a few tests in medlab and they confirm it."

"And?"

"And I had a chat with the Lisean ambassador. He thinks I should come to Lisea for a few days. He said he'd like to teach me a thing or two."

"*What*?!"

"The Liseans, they're a friendly bunch. That ambassador, he's got nice eyes."

"Well, I have nice eyes too," Harper said, very seriously. "At least I've been told that."

Dylan couldn't resist teasing him further. "Well, he's got a big house, big bed, satin sheets too."

"I have a big room. This bed is pretty big. And I bet there's satin sheets somewhere on this ship."

"No. We have no satin sheets aboard ship. I'm sure about that."

"Well, I can get some. I know this guy, he can get *anything*. Umm, I can get 'em in a few days. So just don't go anywhere."

"Well, the Liseans, they may not want to wait that long." Dylan stood. "I think I'll take the Maru. Don't worry, I'll be back."

Harper jumped out of bed, grabbing Dylan by the arm. "NO!"

Dylan turned around, giving Harper *his* best innocent look. "No? But Harper, I like satin sheets." His eyes looked down, realizing Harper was in his underwear, nothing else, and quickly brought his eyes back up.

Harper smiled softly at him, oblivious to the look. "I don't want you to go. Besides, if you go, I'll cause trouble. I'll rewire the ship. I'll redo Rommie's holographic image and make her look like a Magog."

"A Magog?"

"Yeah. That's what I'll do. And you won't be here, and no one will be able to stop me, because, you know, I don't listen to anybody."

"Rommie as a Magog?" Dylan bit the inside of his mouth to stop his laughter. "Could be worse."

"You don't care? I thought...I just thought, that's all."

This time Dylan allowed himself a smile. "If I had a reason to stay, then I would. But nobody has *asked* me to stay."

"I did."

"Yes, you did, sort of. But you still haven't given me a reason to. And you have no satin sheets."

"I'll tell everyone about your stuffed tiger. I bet Tyr would laugh about that for months to come. Nothing worse then a Nietzschean laughing at you. And, and you can tell them about my teddy bear. I don't care. How's that?"

"That's blackmail."

"Yeah, well, it's a rough universe. So what's it going to be?"

"I guess I have no choice."

"Yeah, you have no choice." Harper nodded, a smug look on his face. Before he could say anything else, Dylan pulled him close and kissed him. By the time he broke the kiss, Harper was gasping for air.

Dylan was grinning. "If the Lisean ambassador were here right now, his senses would go into overload." He kissed Harper again, pushing him back to the bed. "This is Dylan Hunt. Initiate lockout/privacy mode to Seamus Harper's quarters." He pushed Harper onto his back. "Now we won't be disturbed." He sat on the edge of the bed, pulling off his shoes. He undid his jacket, letting it fall, and stood, undoing his pants. He felt hands pulling off his shirt. Harper's arms slid around his waist, and Dylan turned, letting Harper pull him to the middle of the bed. He rolled atop Harper, and kissed him again. "I think I should tell you that I wasn't going anywhere."

"Huh?"

"You know," Dylan said, "for a genius, you can be a bit slow on the uptake. I said I wasn't going anywhere. I haven't spoken to the Liseans since they left."

"But why...."

"Because you're fun to tease. You do have nice eyes. You have a nice size bed. And I don't like satin sheets...they give me a rash."

Harper narrowed his eyes. "You son-of-a...."

Dylan cut him off with a quick kiss. "Dirty language can get you a spanking, or worse. I'd suggest you watch what you say." Harper opened his mouth, but shut it quickly. "How about that? I finally found a way to shut you up. One way at least." Another kiss. "You know, I thought the Virtas, I thought they were going to hurt you. I don't know why. I kept going to engineering while you were gone. I felt kind of...empty...without you here. That's why I have *this*." He picked up the shirt. "I slept with it. It made the bad dreams go away. Maybe that's what I miss. Having *someone*, not *something*, to help me deal with things."

"Me?" Harper asked, his eyes wide. "I guess I would have thought Tyr was more your style. He's big and buff, and he...."

Another kiss, this one harder then the last one. "Shut up Seamus." Dylan's hand wandered down, feeling the hardness. "I wonder if you give off the scent of pheromones too?"

Harper blushed. "I do. Rev told me when I came back. He also told me if neither one of us did something, he was going to tell everyone. He thinks he's Cupid."

"Cupid?" Dylan grinned. "I don't think he'd be too happy at being compared to a Magog."

"Huh?"

"Never mind Seamus. Let's just say that Rev is definitely *not* Cupid." He leered at Harper. "Now, about my...problem...." He began to nibble at Harper's neck. "You want to help me deal with it?" His lips moved along Harper's shoulder, down his arm, then back up again. On Harper's neck again, to the other shoulder, and down the other arm. Taking Harper's hand in his, he brought it to his mouth, kissing the palm, sucking on the fingers, listening to Harper's breaths intensify, and deepen. Back to the neck, and down the chest, softly laving each nipple, feeling them harden. Moving to his knees, Dylan took each nipple between his fingers, and pulled on them, watching Harper's face.

Harper was biting his lower lip, eyes closed, smiling, and his tongue snaked out, licking his lips. "Yes...please...."

The sight was such, that Dylan bit his own lip, so hard he drew blood. Kisses further down, tasting Harper, licking and nibbling. He reached Harper's waist, and ripped the underwear off. Harper's cock stood straight up, and his eyes opened, meeting Dylan's.

"You *really* are in heat," Harper grinned.

"Shut up." Dylan's mouth descended on Harper's cock, slowly taking it in, resisting every urge to swallow deeply. He drew back, his tongue licking the head, licking his lips, then moved back. Harper was starting to moan, and doing his best to push upwards, but Dylan kept pushing him back down. "Sometimes, the finest things in life take time to enjoy." His mouth, this time, swallowed Harper all the way, fingers gently fondling the balls. He drew back again, sucking on his fingers, then returned to sucking and caressing. He teased the tightness, slowly easing one finger in, listening to Harper's "Mmmm, yes," and pushed another one in. Hands winding in his hair, pulling at it, his mouth pushed down hard, feeling Harper's cock at the back of his throat. He tried to move back, but Harper shifted his legs atop Dylan's shoulders, holding him there.

"Don't stop...I'm so close." Dylan's teeth grazed his length, Harper came, and Dylan drank. Harper's legs moved, but Dylan kept his place, sucking harder, not shifting back until Harper's cock was soft in his mouth, and the blond had stopped moving.

"Good?" Dylan asked.

"Uh-huh," was Harper's answer.

"It's going to get better."

"I know."

Dylan moved over him, licking Harper's lips, thrusting his tongue deep. "Back or stomach?"

"I don't care," Harper sighed. "Doesn't matter."

"Then stay right where you are." Dylan looked around, and Harper cracked a smile.

"In there." Harper nodded to a drawer. Dylan opened it, and found a tube of lubricant. Dylan cocked an eyebrow at him, and Harper shrugged. "I was using it to...fix my teddy's arms. They're supposed to move so teddy can hug me, but he stiffened up."

Dylan smiled at him. "I think teddy can retire his hugs...at least for tonight." He used some on his fingers, slowly anointing his cock, which was painfully hard at this point. His fingers moved to Harper's ass, slowly entering, stretching the tight hole, in and out, until Harper was open to him. Pressing his cock against it, he whispered, "I love you Seamus," and slid in with little effort. Pull out, push in, again and again.

Harper was grinding against him, drawing him in deeper, screaming when Dylan hit his prostate. As Dylan's hand moved around Harper's cock, stroking him, Harper brought his own hand down, joining Dylan, both pumping him.

Dylan closed his eyes, concentrating on the warmth, feeling a joy he didn't know he'd feel again. His eyes flew open when he heard Harper shout, felt the cum on his hand, and let his own release come, his own cum inside Harper. He finally stilled, his eyes meeting Harper's, both men smiling at one another.

"I think my pheromones are exhausted," Harper mused.

"I don't think I have anymore," Dylan replied with a big grin.

He moved onto his back, and pulled Harper into his arms. "I think maybe my tiger and your teddy can keep each other company from now on."

"I think so too."

Before Dylan could say anymore, he was interrupted.

"DYLAN!" Tyr's voice came booming over the ships intercom system. "GET UP HERE AND GET UP HERE NOW! THIS...*FEMALE*...YOU LEFT IN CHARGE, IS MAKING ME INSANE!"

"Oops," Dylan said, smiling at Harper. "I left Trance in charge when we came to get you. Who knows what she's 'making' Tyr do." He got out of bed, and began to get dressed.

Harper smiled back. "That's okay. You going to come back?"

"As soon as I straighten things out. Now, don't you put your clothes on."

"Don't worry about that. I have absolutely *no* inclination to get my clothes back on. Especially when you're just going to strip them off."

"You know, maybe you should get dressed. I think I'd like to undress you."

"Yeah, I think I'd like that too...."

FIN