Title: Lost In A Trance

Authoress: Bear & April

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Beka/Trance

Archive: Yes, just let us know

Disclaimer: No bucks, just fucks!

 

LOST IN A TRANCE
By Bear and April

Beka did one last flip from the exercise spring board and landed off balance, deftly rolling to avoid possible muscle strain in her legs or ankles. The cautious roll wasn't enough to protect her body, trying to come out of the roll, rising too quickly, she misjudged distance and protruding metal from the equipment slashed across her shoulder, causing a gash she instinctively knew would need treatment.

"Damn!" She muttered with self annoyance. "Rommie?" She called out to the Andromeda Ascendant's avatar.

"Yes Beka?" Returned the sensual low voice. "Can I be of assistance?"

"Where's Trance, Rommie? I need her in medical."

"Trance is in her quarters, shall I notify her?"

Beka glanced at the slow oozing blood on her shoulder and noting that she wasn't going to bleed to death any time soon, she shook her head and said, "Don't bother, her quaters are on the way to medical, I'll stop by and collect her."

"As you wish, Beka. I'll notify Captain Hunt."

"Nah, it's just a scratch, Rommie...." Beka's face flushed with color....she hated emotional reaction, hated sweating the small stuff and bringing attention to her own lack of coordination. "....um, forget it, he's got enough to worry about. Trance can make a report if she thinks it's bad enough."

"Are you sure, Beka. It will only take a moment."

"I'M SURE, ROMMIE!" Beka half snarled, getting more irritated as she strode toward Trance's quarters. The holoscreen image following along with Beka as she headed out of the room, depicted Rommie shrugging her shoulders with dispassionate bewilderment, then abruptly closed down.

Beka rounded the corner and pushed the button to annouce herself to Trance ...no response.... though Rommie had said Trance was inside. Ever vigilant and suspicious, the tall blonde was on guard, hand on her weapon without actually withdrawing it, entering the room uninvited looking for possible problems. All was quiet and Beka continued through the room with cautious foot falls, noticing for the first time how really alien Trance was as an individual. Her quarters were an eclectic mish mash of galaxy art from unusual cultures. Beka did a double take on a statue of two naked women embracing. She arched an eyebrow, pursed her lips into a quirky smile and moved deeper into the room.

Beka peaked into the dressing area and found Trance in the shower, preening, for lack of a better description. Selfconscious. Beka felt she should turn away from such intimacy, but at the same time, she was wildly fascinated, continuing to stare with rapt attention. A strange excitement was building inside her....something akin to knowing the longer she stared, unobserved, the more inappropriate it was and yet she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away.

Trance was fondling her tail wrapped about her in a prehensile manner, her touch sensual, eyes half closed and Beka had the distinct impression for the first time that Trance's tail must also be a sensory organ....something that hadn't occurred to her before--that the appendage was highly sensitive and capable of sensory gathering and imput.

Beka's muscles relaxed from their tense alert state and she leaned hipshot against a door jam, watching....apparently unabashed and candorous as Trance moved about in the cubicle, her body undulating as she savored the flow of hot water washing over her. Minutes passed as Beka observed beautiful dark purple nipples and lighter lavender areola's, lovely feminine curves and a whorl of nether fur that matched the color of Trances hair, only two shades darker....such a lovely compact body, moving sensually to music that softly played in the background. Her body shifted into an attractive frontal view and Beka's eyes traversed the intoxicating triangular patch, up the lush curves until she met Trance's startled gaze. Trance lowered her lashes once, in a slow, knowing, flirtatious blink, then opened again in the most provacative, seductive manner.

Beka gulped air and swallowed hard, a nervous knot forming in her throat....something wild and wonderful zinged upward from her pelvic basin and fluttered around in her stomach, causing a shudder. Uncomfortable in her reaction and glad not to be obvious, she noticed Trance's smile broadening.The wry smirk seemed to mysteriously coincide with sensations inside Beka, magnifying the feeling that Trance somehow *knew!* Being caught out enflamed her libido.

"Uh....uh...." Beka stammered, knowing she was there for a reason, but for the life of her, she couldn't remember what it might be. "I....was....uh, ...I saw that statue...." She blundered and her face turned scarlet, so full of embarrassed heat she began to perspire. "Oh God!" She self castigated, wondering if she could feel any more inappropriate and out of her ken. "Oh Geesh, why did I say *that*, I meant...."

Trance stepped out of the shower and began walking slowly up to Beka, each step a calculated movement of grace and beauty. Beka found herself staring with the fascination that men must feel when being entranced by a beautiful woman. She was spellbound and helpless to make better of her confused physical reaction. Her mind watched with total amazment as her body began to awaken to sexual energy. Nervous and shifting uncomfortably, all Beka could think of was reaching out and clasping the smaller woman in a possessive embrace.

Grabbing a towel, Trance walked to her, drying her wet hair, rivulets running elsewhere, her comfort level being naked, apparently the same as being fully clothed. Beka's eyes looked around the room, trying to find a purchase more comfortable than the frank brazenous of Trance approaching her with a knowing gaze. There was no query in her eyes, no insecurity, just candor and mischief... smoldering things that made Beka shift her weight back and forth. She was no coward....a successful mercenary, a warrioress that feared little, yet she was shaking inside....nervous and scatterbrained like she couldn't remember ever being.

"Shouldn't you put some clothes on?" Beka challenged, knowing to herself that it was the right response, but it wasn't really what she was feeling inside at all.

Trance grinned playfully...an impish expression that Beka couldn't really read, but felt transparent under the scrutiny. "You ...." Trance began, and the taller blonde woman expected her to say....don't like my naked body? The lithe beauty finished "are standing in front of my clothes."

Beka's face flushed, mesmerized, she stood rooted to the floor. Trance ignored her stupor and just leaned around her,with full body contact as she pulled a diaphanous dressing gown off a hook.

Something snapped inside Beka. Acting on impulse, she slid her arm around the smaller woman's waist. Trance moved into the invitation like they had always had this ease of familiarity about them. Her body was in full contact against Beka, naked breasts squashed against protective gear, gazing upward into Beka's face waiting expectantly for what would come next.

Beka was vibrating inside. It felt like she was almost being challenged....that Trance was goading her into doing something she'd never done before....touch a woman intimately. She understood being with men, having many encounters in her past, some she submitted to and some she forced their submission! There had been women she found attractive in a sexual manner, but it hadn't been so strong that she was comfortable making an overature that might end in embarrassment.

Looking down into Trance's playful eyes....such an imp, always so light hearted and quick to laugh and tease. Very often Beka found herself treating Trance like an empty headed plaything, not taking her seriously, making decisions and negating her contribution in any real scientific way, but just now in that moment, she felt a strength coming from Trance. There was a kind of magnetic power drawing her in,controlling her and she wondered if it was her imagination. What ever it was, it aroused Beka, set her on fire and was making her crazy...."I want you." She admitted under her breath and Trance's answer was to press her nether fleece firmly against Beka's thigh.

"Show me." She answered simply.....the challenge in her voice warm and enticing, part tease and part real challenge. Without warning, Beka launched herself like a wild woman.. Her hands grasped round, firm ass cheeks, cupping them and hauling private parts against herself in one strong, act of possession. Conquesting lips devoured the impish smile that vexed Beka and soon primal need stole all inhibition from the moment. The immediate fevered pitch of their first kiss caused Trance's supple body to arch into closer contact, moaning and trilling with a most adorable alien sound, the passion of which made Beka quake inside.

Just as they started melting toward the floor, Trance broke lose from the embrace and sprinted into the adjacent room, Beka in persuit, just missing a successful tackle when Trance bounded up on her bed, back to the wall, sides heaving, naked breasts bouncing, legs askance for balance.

Beka gazed upward at the golden fleece that crowned her center of attention.... her nostrils picked up an unusual intoxicating scent and one glance into Trance's eyes told her the spicy musk was the odor of arrousal...the spice was peculiar to her species. A knowing smile swept Beka's face and she began to slowly remove her own clothing, letting pieces of her garb hit the floor one by one as Trance watched with avid fascination....sinking down to her knees, her hands falling between her thighs as she sat on her heels and watched Beka disrobe. The desire growing between them fast reaching a palpable texture

Trance was dumbfounded at her good fortune. She actively flirted with the men on the ship; they expected it and were safe because they couldn't make her gestate, but it was Beka who made her heart slam and her pheromones flow... Beka who made her fertile and crave mating. She licked her dry lips and blinked with amazement as her heart's desire stood naked before her and began moving across the bed. Trance smelled Beka's desire, fascinated by the scent of human sexuality, noting as they came together, how different and subtle it was compared to the men on board.

They came together in a slow embrace....first touching hands; then warm palms sliding up each other's arms, curving around shoulders then down each other's backs to the small s curve and over each other's rumps, each pulling to bring their bodies together in a breathless crush. Trance gasped a long sighing moan, ending with the purring trill characteristic of her species and the effect on Beka was immediate.

Beka wanted thier coupling to be slow and languid; she wanted to savor her first lesbian encounter, but something about Trance drove her to heights she couldn't seem to control. Trance made her crazy with desire. In one powerful motion, she pulled the kittenish woman beneath her and sought to grind sex to sex with her. Suddenly Trance was pulling away and asking her to stop.....

"Please NO....not that!"

"Not what?" Beka asked, head swimming, her mind confused by the drugging effects of arousal.

"Touch anyway you like, but not like that." Trance pleaded and Beka moved to the side, grinding her mons against Trance's bent thigh.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes, the other will cause me to gestate." Trance smiled saucily as she read the amazement in Beka's eyes.

"Okay...." Beka drawled in her slow, going with the flow tone of voice, taking it all in, incredulity showing in her eyes. The tip of Trance's tail started tracing delicious spirals down Beka's spine and she shuddered involuntarily. "Oh my God!" She moaned and ground her mons hard against the muscles of Trance's thigh. There was something magical about Trance's tail...some kind of static energy in the electric touch that teased her spine and made a rush of sparks spasm her clit. "God I want you."

"Yesssss.........." Trance purred into Beka's ear. "Take want you want, Beka."

Once again they were kissing, wet smooth satin tongues tangling and teasing, jolts of searing pleasure clenching the well developed muscles in Beka's abdomen. Trance arched upward in response to the crush of lips, her small hands fisting in Beka's hair as passion ignited and flamed her primal hungers.

Excitement caused a roar of white noise in Beka's ears and yet she heard every moan and sexual trill with perfect clairity, amazing since she was all but gasping for her own breath....somewhere in her head....*oh my God* was chanting over and over as her sexual tension mounted and escalated. It was all so very good, so intoxicating and wondrous. She imagined her eminent climax would be like a super nova. They broke apart for a moment, each of them staring into passion glazed eyes while they tried in vain to recover lost breath.

Beka dove into the side of Trance's neck, kissing with such demand that Trance writhed and cried out.....from pain that melted into pleasure. "Please?????" She begged and Beka slid down heated flesh, her hungry mouth sucking a dark nipple inside, grazing lightly with her teeth, suckling and lashing the delicacy with her tongue. "Oh, I need this......touch me Beka......"

Beka's hand passed sensually over soft curves with an expertise that belied her lack of experience with women. Strong fingers that could efficiently wield any weapon were suddently deftly threading through a dark blonde fluff of hair, her long middle finger sliding slow and gentle into the wet slick that had gathered just for her.

Trance's heels dug into the bed and her hips thrust upward into Beka's questing fingers. Strong thigh muscles quivered and shook, Trance's cries were suddenly hoarse and desperate. "Please Beka.....I've wanted you....need it....now....more!" Beka chuckled as she tormented the sensitive nipple. She understood the frenzy building in Trance, but wouldn't allow the moment to be rushed. She nipped down the softness of Trance's belly, licked the rim of her navel and gazed up into dreamy eyes as her tongue delved into delicate musky folds of female sex.

Trance nearly came undone; her legs wrapping around Beka's torso, her long sinuous tail caressing the taller woman, sliding over and around the cleft of her ass...down between strong legs, tickling dewy hair, passing over inner thighs, suggestively playing and encouraging Beka to give her release. "Now Beka!" Trance growled impatiently, but her lover wouldn't be hurried. Her tongue laved long and hard over the wet cleft, each passage making Trance buck and quiver. "BEKA!!!" She finally cried out at wit's end and was rewarded by slippery velvet diving inside her deep recesses, then up and over the sensitive clit.

Trance's hips rose up off the bed...humping in the air....struggling to get more out of Beka, who's hands cupped sumptuous ass cheeks and held the moving target to her mouth. Trance was all motion, her mind lost to the cloying need of release. Beka slid two fingers inside, tongue focused on her swollen clit, fingers milking the upper interior wall where Beka hoped the nerves were the same as her own. Trance succombed to desperation, grinding against the mouth that gave such ecstasy......"Oh please, don't stop." She called out and then nearly screamed as her body gave over to the thrall of orgasm, long seizure like spasms wracking her body with clench and release, so strong Beka could barely hold on. She looked up to see Trance's head thrashing from side to side as her body heaved with spasms. The throes of pleasure went on until she collapsed, drenched and exhausted in a limp insensate fog, only her heaving ribs tell tale of the height of physical explosion she'd experienced.

Beka was in awe. She kissed her way up Trance's belly, over her breasts and nuzzled at the side of her neck, straddling one of Trance's legs. She needed to cum, needed her own release which was already so close her clit was throbbing. She ground her aching sex against Trance's thigh and felt her climax building. Each slide down made her shudder and jerk with enthralling sensation. She burst over the edge when Trance bit into her neck, hands teasing Beka's hard nipples while she rutted, then fell heavily onto Trance, convulsing with the intense surge and release. She drifted on an eddy of bliss, vaguely aware of soft hands and tail caressing her body in slow languid touches, sleep claiming her . She woke some time later to find her wound cleaned and dressed, covers tucked about her thoughtfully. Trance no where in sight, but Beka snickered to herself for she knew they'd see each other again.....soon.

END