Title: Lessons Taught

Authoress: The Huntress

Rating: NC17, PWP...

Pairing: Dylan/Harper, because Herc and Iolaus said it was okay....

Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.

Authors Rant 1: This fic takes place following 'D Minus Zero'...**Mild Spoilers**

Authors Rant 2: I can't remember what fic it was, but someone mentioned Harper and his reaction to too much sugar. If someone can point me to the author, I will thank them....

Authors Rant 3 (Last one, I promise): All comments *and* criticisms welcome.

Disclaimer: How about this: Of course I own them. I fly around in outer space, shooting Nova Bombs, and doing the Tango with buff Nietzcheans...everybody knows that....

 

LESSONS TAUGHT

By The Huntress
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dylan crawled into the small cubby adjacent to engineering. "You did good. I knew I could count on you."

"Yeah, well, that's genius for ya. I'm one of a kind...and I know it." Harper began to giggle, and Dylan found his eyes moving down Harper's body. He quickly brought them back up.

"Seamus, umm, do you want to take a short break? I got, umm, I found this in the ship's storage area. I figured you'd like it."

Harper was a bit surprised on three counts. One, that the Captain would bring him anything. Two, in the time they had been together, Dylan had never referred to him as anything but 'Harper'. To suddenly be called by his first name was a bit of a shock. And, lastly, the fact that the usually staid and sure-of-himself Dylan Hunt was stammering.

But when he saw what was in Dylan's hand, he grinned. "Chocolate?" Dylan nodded, and handed it to him. Harper ripped the wrapper, and tore into it, wolfing it down as if it were his last meal. "I love chocolate."

"Try this with it," Dylan smiled. He handed him a cup, and Harper looked inside, sniffing it, looking at Dylan, a big grin on his face.

"Chocolate Milk? This is chocolate milk? Real, as from a chocolate cow?" He swallowed it in one gulp.

"Well, we don't have chocolate cows," Dylan mused, wondering what kind of stories the kid had heard. "Its just regular milk, with chocolate. My father taught me how to make it."

"Thanks, but I...why?"

"Because."

"Because why?" He thought he saw a flicker in Dylan's eyes, but wasn't going to make a fool out of himself.

"Because I like it when you're happy. There's more. It's in storage bay seven." He lowered his eyes and turned around. "Just don't eat it all at once."

Harper just sat there, his mouth agape, wondering what the hell was going on. He knew, as Dylan did, that chocolate was a rare thing, and there were even Restors who would give up fighting for just one bite.

Beka was on her way to the Maru, when she was nearly run over by Harper, who was coming around a corner.

"Hey there, it's Yogi Bear!"

"Yogi who?" She tilted her head at him. "Seamus Harper, you've been eating junk food again!"

"Of course, pretty eyes. Chocolllaaattteee...." He sprinted off down the corridor.

"Oh no," Beka groaned. "Not again. The last time he rewired the whole ship."

Wondering where he got it, she went in the direction he came from, and ended up in storage bay seven. She got wide eyed...there were at least a dozen wrappers strewn over the room. "Oh shit...when I find out who gave this to him...."

Tyr was in the rec room, trying to figure out some new moves for his next basketball game with Dylan. Both men ended up with bloody noses after their last game, and decided that they would play by the rules from now on. He was about to shoot, when Harper came zooming into the room, and snatched the ball.

"MY TURN!" Harper dribbled the ball, and, as Tyr watched, jumped high enough to dunk the ball in. "TWO FOR ME!" He giggled maniacally, then ran out of the room with the ball.

"The man has gone insane," Tyr mumbled, shaking his head. "I'm going to kill him." He ran out of the room, but there was no sign of Harper. "For a less-then-perfect being, he moves very swiftly. But I will find him...and then I'll kill him."

Beka and Tyr ran into each other a short while later.

"I'm going to kill our engineer," Tyr said, not a bit happy. "He stole the basketball, and the ship says we don't have another one."

"So, you ran into 'hot-wired Harper', huh? If I find out who gave him that chocolate, I'm going to strangle them."

"Chocolate? Are you telling me that he has lost his mind over *chocolate*?" Tyr's voice had gone up an octave, though out of amusement or anger, he wasn't sure.

"Yep," Beka nodded. "He gets a major sugar rush. For him, it's the same as if me or you had too much to drink. We gotta find him. He'll have this ship doing loop-the-loops."

A moment later, the two were floating, the gravity fields gone, and Harper's voice came over the intercom. "Hello boys and girls. Welcome to Seamus Harper's holiday cruise. I'm your host, Seamus Harper." The rest of his words were lost to them, as both groaned. They hit the floor a moment later, with a thud.

Beka looked at Tyr. "I get to kill him first."

Dylan and Trance ran into them a moment later.

"What the hell is he doing?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know," Trance giggled. "But I like holiday cruises. I mean, if I'd ever been on one, I'm sure I would have liked it."

"Sugar," Beka said matter-of-factly.

"Uh-oh," Trance said softly, turning to leave. "I think I'll go hide in my cabin, until he calms down." She turned to leave, but Dylan grabbed her by the arm, and turned her to face him.

"I don't understand," Dylan said, a bit confused. "What does sugar have to do with this?"

Beka sighed. "He has a low tolerance for sugar. He managed to find some chocolate in one of the cargo bays, and ate about twelve bars. He's loaded, and he does weird things when he gets like this."

"Oh," Dylan said. "I didn't know."

"*You* didn't know?" Beka asked. "What do you mean *you*?"

"I, well, I didn't know, and he did such a good job, that I figured he deserved a treat. I didn't know he'd eat them all."

The ship lurched, and all went sprawling across the room.

"OHHHH YEAH! LIMBO TIME!"

"Andromeda," Dylan ordered, "disable manual controls, bring the ship under control...and restrain Harper."

"Done," Andromeda's voice answered, followed by her holo. "But he's already gone from the bridge."

"He's pretty hard to calm down," Beka said, looking at Dylan. "You need to take care of this."

"Me?"

"You remember when you said to me, and I quote," Beka began, "'I'm the Captain, and I'm always right, except when I'm wrong.' You were wrong to give him the chocolate. It's your responsibility. Don't make me give you that kick in the head."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Okay. I'll do it." He paused. "Rommie, where is he now?"

"He's on his way to the storage bays."

Beka made a face. "Dylan, think of him as someone who had too much to drink."

Dylan nodded to her, and took off down the corridor.

Dylan got to the storage area, and heard the breath. He turned, and Harper lunged at him, knocking Dylan off his feet. He sat astride Dylan's waist, putting all his weight atop the bigger man.

"Let's play."

"What are you doing Harper? Have you lost your mind?" Dylan asked him, though he was surprised at how nice it felt to have Harper astride his body.

Harper looked a bit confused, then moved away, getting to his feet. "I thought, I thought you...you were real nice to me, giving me the chocolate, and I thought...."

"You thought what?"

"Never mind. It was stupid of me to even think that you would, that you'd want to...." He turned, and started to run.

Dylan jumped for him and missed, landing on the floor. "Great...just great. Now I get to play hide and seek with a lunatic...a lunatic with very nice eyes." He blinked, as his words sunk in. "Dylan, keep your mind on catching him. Deal with anything else later." He smiled, as a thought occurred to him. "Andromeda, confine Harper to the next room he enters."

"He's just entered his quarters, and he's sealed up tight."

"'Sealed up tight?'" Dylan mused.

"Harper's been teaching me slang," she answered.

Dylan stood outside the door, wondering what he was going to do. 'I could go in there, and tie him in knots.' He heard the crash, followed by another. "Rommie, open the door." He entered, and nearly got hit in the head with a cup, followed by a plate, a lamp, and a chair. Harper tried to run past him, but this time Dylan caught him, and flipped him onto the floor. The door closed, the lock activated.

"LET GO OF ME!" Harper screamed, struggling against the larger man, but to no avail.

"Calm down, and I'll let you go!" Dylan screamed back. More struggling, and Dylan was losing his hold. He finally stood Harper up, and dragged him to the shower, turning on the cold water. He tossed Harper in, and ended up getting dragged in as well. Dylan's grip got tighter, as he held Harper under the water. "*You* are going to sober up!" Dylan shouted, then groaned as an elbow swung back, hitting him in the ribs. Dylan did lose his hold at that point, and Harper spun, pushing him aside, and ran from the shower. Dylan followed, but slipped on the wet floor, and went down on his back with a loud thud.

Harper turned back suddenly, and saw him on the floor. His demeanor changed, and his mouth dropped open. "Dylan?" His voice was soft, and the Captain opted to lay there, as still as he could. "Dylan?" Harper's voice went up a few octaves, and the worry was very apparent. Harper dropped to his knees, bending over the Captain. "Dylan!"

Dylan opened his eyes, grinning at his engineer. "I'm glad you know my name."

Harper jumped back. "I thought you were dead. You weren't moving. How could you let me think that?"

Dylan stopped grinning, and sat up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He felt his mouth twitching, and Harper noticed.

"You think it's funny. I don't. It was a shitty thing to do." Suddenly sobered, for the moment at least, Harper grabbed a pair of sweatpants from his closet, walked back into the bathroom, coming out a few minutes later, a bit drier. He walked over to the bed, sitting down, his eyes moving back to Dylan's. "It was a real shitty thing."

Dylan walked over to him, standing over the bed. "I'm really sorry. It was just...you needed to be taught a lesson. I told you not to eat so many bars. And you should have told me about your...chocolate problem." This time he did smile. Harper was turning green. "This is what happens when you eat too much candy. Lay down." Harper didn't fight him, as Dylan pushed him onto his back.

"I'm going to get you something for your stomach. Do you promise to stay here, or do I have to lock you in?" Harper's groan answered him, and Dylan sighed, leaving the room. 'Reminds me of Rhade, when he had too much to drink.'

He returned a short while later, dried off, finding Harper exactly where he'd left him, feeling a bit disappointed. Part of him was hoping to chase Harper around the ship some more. One look at his engineer's face, however, and the Captain was happy he didn't have to. He got a glass of water, and dropped two tablets into the glass.

Harper's eyes widened as he watched the water fizz. "You're trying to poison me." He sat up, but turned colors again, falling back.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "I'm not trying to poison you. It's for upset stomachs, and hangovers, and it works quick. People have been using it for centuries." He handed the glass to Harper, who shook his head vehemently. Dylan sighed, thinking, 'Great, now he thinks I'm trying to kill him.' Aloud, "Okay, I'll drink some." He brought the cup to his lips, and sipped a bit, moving the cup away, making the most horrible face. "It tastes like shit," Dylan said, "but it works."

Harper managed a smile, and tried to sit up. He began to fall back again, but Dylan slid his arm behind Harper's back, holding him up. Dylan handed the glass to Harper again, and this time Harper took it, and sipped a little. He made a worse face then Dylan, and handed the cup back. Dylan shook his head. "Finish it Seamus. Trust me."

His first name again. He trusted. He drank it all, and the pain in his stomach and head began to subside. The room, however, began to spin, his vision blurring.

"Sleep it off," Dylan murmured, stroking Harper's brow, laying him down.

Harper's eyes narrowed in anger. "You drugged me." He tried to sit up again, but couldn't.

"It's just a mild sedative. You'll be fine when you wake up." He watched Harper's eyes close, Harper fighting the sleep that was overcoming him. "Relax." The last thing Harper felt were Dylan's lips lightly brushing his.

Dylan found the others in the dining room, eating dinner. "He'll be fine. Andromeda suggested sedating him. He's going to be pretty pissed off when he wakes up. I'm going to take some food, and go back to him. I don't want him to wake up, and find himself alone."

Beka smiled at him. "You did the right thing. I've seen him verge on the very manic when he gets like this."

"I hope so," Dylan said.

"Find out what he did with the basketball," Tyr said. "He stole it, and the ship says we don't have any more. If I don't get it back, I am going to hurt him."

"I'll do my best," Dylan replied, and headed back to Harper's room.

Dylan returned to find Harper sleeping peacefully, and sat at the table, eating. At first he was faced away from Harper, then changed chairs, so he could watch him. 'He is nice to look at,' Dylan thought. He finished his food, barely taking his eyes from the bed, but eventually looked around. He pulled a book from the shelf, sat on the floor, against the bed, and started to read. *The Art And Dynamics Of Surfing...Become One With The Waves.* 'Well Seamus,' he thought, 'you sure do have some interesting reading material.' He soon found himself drifting off, and let himself fall asleep.

A few hours later, he heard the moan, and it jerked him out of sleep. Dylan turned, watching Harper kick the cover off, and tug at his pants. In the throes of a dream, Harper pulled the pants down, taking his cock in hand, and jerking himself off. Dylan swallowed hard, but common sense beat out his libido, and he covered the young man, only to have Harper kick the cover off again.

"Harper," Dylan said softly. "Wake up."

Harper cracked his eyes open, taking a moment to focus. When he saw his state of undress, and Dylan over him, his eyes opened fully, and he took a swing, hitting Dylan squarely on the jaw, knocking him to the floor.

"I can't win," Dylan sighed. He sat up, rubbing his jaw. "You've got one hell of a punch."

Harper pulled his pants up, covering himself, staring wildly at Dylan. "What did you do? Drug me so you could...could...."

"What?" It took Dylan a moment to understand, and he shook his head. "No, I would *never*...Rommie suggested giving you something to sleep, that's all. I got dinner, came back here, then fell asleep on the floor. I didn't want you to wake up alone. Then you did *that* in your sleep. That's why I woke you up." He sat against the bed.

"You were going to stay here until I woke up?" Harper asked, not sure if he believed Dylan or not. "Why? And why the hell did you drug me? I trusted you."

"First, I stayed because I didn't want to leave you alone. Second, I'm sorry about the sedative, but I had to agree with Rommie. I didn't want you doing anything stupid. I care about you." He paused, and Harper finally looked at him. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Seamus."

"There you go again," Harper sat up, glaring at Dylan. "Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Seamus? I thought it was your name," Dylan gave him a soft smile.

"It is, but nobody calls me that. They all call me Harper. Why do you have to be different?"

"Because I'm the Captain, that's why."

There it was again...that same flicker in Dylan's eyes. Harper decided on a different tack. He wanted an answer to an unasked question. "Before I...passed out, I could swear that you, you...." He turned away, the redness creeping into his cheeks.

Dylan knelt beside him, turning his face back. "I did...." He pressed his lips against Harper's again, another soft kiss. "Does it bother you?"

"No," Harper whispered. "It felt nice." A small smile. "I know you'd never hurt me. You'd never hurt anybody. I still trust you."

"Get some more rest," Dylan smiled back, kissing him again, happy at getting the kiss returned in full, and then some. "I'll go get you some food."

"No, don't go," Harper said, holding on to Dylan's arm. "I'm not really hungry. And I owe you an apology. You were right. I should have told you about me and junk food, and I shouldn't have eaten *all* those bars. I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven," Dylan replied, brushing the hair from Harper's face. "You need a haircut. As Captain, I can make it an order."

"And I can disobey it," Harper answered, giving him a mischievous smile. He yawned, laughing at he same time. "You gonna take advantage of me once I pass out again?"

"No."

Harper felt his eyes closing, this time allowing the sleep to overtake him. "Why not?" He was out again.

Dylan moved onto the bed, laying behind Harper, caressing his fingertips along Harper's shoulder and down his arm. "Because I want you awake and aware of everything I'm going to do to you." He crawled under the covers, spooning his body against Harper's, holding him close, and fell asleep like that.

Dylan was having a wonderful wet dream. He was laying there, his clothes peeled from his body, lips kissing him everywhere. He opened his eyes to see Harper grinning at him.

"What's the matter? Never been touched by a *real* man before?"

Dylan grinned back. "It's been a while...I kind of forgot how nice it was."

"I can make it nicer for you. What do you want me to do?" Harper ran his finger from Dylan's neck down his chest, stopping just above that hard shaft, which was standing straight up.

"I want a kiss," Dylan whispered, pulling Harper up his body. His lips took Harper's, and he slowly deepened the kiss, enjoying the feeling. He broke the kiss, licking his lips. "I could do this all day." He plundered Harper's mouth again, his tongue making love to Harper's, sucking on it, while his hands stroked Harper's back, down to his ass. He kneaded Harper's cheeks, and Harper began to thrash in his arms, trying to break the kiss. Dylan just deepened it further, his fingernail flicking against Harper's tightness. Finally allowing Harper some air, Dylan looked into his eyes, then slid a finger inside. Harper moaned, pushing back, and Dylan kissed him again, another finger joining the first. Dylan thrust his tongue deep, as his fingers shoved hard, and Harper moaned into his mouth. Their mouths parted again. "Liked that, did you?"

"Uh-huh," Harper gave him a loopy grin. "More?"

"Oh yeah...lots more...." Dylan rolled them, so he was laying on top. Another deep kiss, and his mouth began to kiss its way down Harper's body. Laving the nipples softly, he teased them, biting down when Harper arched his body. Kisses down his abdomen, hearing Harper's sharp intakes of breath, a giggle when he teased the navel. He knelt between Harper's legs, pulling them over his shoulders. "Ready to be fucked?" Harper nodded, and Dylan gave him a sly smile, bringing Harper's cheeks to his mouth, licking the crack, biting the cheeks, his tongue everywhere. He eventually stopped, when, once again, he nearly lost his hold on the writhing man in his arms. "Take it easy," Dylan whispered. "No rush, and I'm not going anywhere." Harper seemed to calm, laying still. He lay Harper's body down, covering it with his own, leaving a trail of kisses from Harper's lips, down his body, stopping at his cock. He looked up, and smiled, taking Harper's cock slowly down his throat, while he tickled his balls. He swallowed the entire length, as he moved his hand a little further back, teasing the anus again. It was one brief moment before Harper was screaming his orgasm, pushing his cock deeper. Dylan drank, not stopping until Harper had stopped moving, and lay under him, a pile of mush.

"Did you like that too?" He didn't give Harper a chance to speak, covering his body again, kissing him hard, stealing his breath. Dylan was enjoying the control he had, and his ecstasy tripled when he realized Harper was enjoying him the same. He raised himself to his knees, between Harper's legs. "You ready for this?"

Harper just nodded to him, his voice lost for the moment.

Dylan slowly eased two fingers in, spreading him. "Lube....?"

Harper shook his head. "Don't have any."

Dylan smiled. "Spit...." He paused. "It might hurt."

"Don't care...just fuck me...."

"No," Dylan said softly. At Harper's shocked look, Dylan added, "I want to make love with you."

"It's been a...." Harper started, "Dylan, nobody's made love to me in a *long* time. I've been fucked into oblivion," he couldn't help the chuckle, "but love...."

"You deserve to be loved," Dylan stated, and spit on his hand, wiping said hand along his cock. "I'll try not to hurt you too much...I promise." He touched his hardness against the stretched, yet still tight, ass. He pushed in a bit, and he watched Harper wince. It was almost a struggle to push the head in. A little more, and he felt Harper begin to open to him, drawing him in further. "You are tight." Half his length slid in, and he watched Harper bite at his lower lip. "You okay?" A nod, and Dylan pushed his cock in, hearing Harper groan as he sheathed himself fully. "Shhh, I'm just going to stay right here. You tell me when I can move." Dylan's hands were stroking up Harper's chest, rolling the nipples between his fingers, feeling Harper calm down. "Better now?" A nod, and Dylan slid part way out, then back in. It became easier and easier with each movement, Harper fully open to him now, moving with him.

Dylan wrapped his hand gently around Harper's cock and the younger man exploded again, covering them both, and the bed, with his cum. Dylan stopped, watching the look on Harper's face, his eyes closed, breathing deepened. Watching the stream continue to shoot upwards, before moving again. His movements became almost feral, as he thrust harder, lifting Harper's body so he could penetrate even deeper.

"OH YEAH!!" Dylan's own orgasm swept through him, releasing into Harper, pounding until his own breaths were nothing more then gasps. He lay there, within the young man, not moving from the warmth. "How 'bout," he finally said, "we just stay like this for a while? I'm kind of comfortable."

"I want something to eat," Harper whispered. "I'm hungry now."

"Figures," Dylan smiled, easing himself out.

Before he could sit up, Harper pushed him onto his back. "I didn't say I was hungry for food."

"Seamus, I don't know if I can...."

"You don't have to do anything. Just lay there and smile every once in a while. Lemme know if I'm doing what you like...."

Dylan's eyes widened, and he gave Harper an extremely big grin. "Oh yeah...I like *that*...."

FIN