Title: Private Lessons II

Authoress: The Huntress

Huntress62@aol.com

Rating: NC17...M/M, M/F/M...

Pairing: Dylan/Tyr/Harper Dylan/Beka/Harper

Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.

Synopsis: A quiet day on the Andromeda Ascendant, where the crew have to find diversions to keep them busy...more lessons are taught, more lessons are learned, and yes, another PWP....

Author's Rant: This follows *Private Lessons*....

Authors Warning: There is het in this fic...but don't fret--there is slash too.

Disclaimer: Yeah, sure, they are mine. Dylan and Herc, and Iolaus and Harper. They live in my house, share my bed, and do kinky things for me every night....

 

PRIVATE LESSIONS 2

By The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where is *he*?" Tyr growled, pacing the room. He and Dylan had been waiting for Harper to show up.

They had tied strips of sheet at various parts of the bed, a fresh tube of lube was sitting on a table, and Tyr was eyeing his forcelance, having fantasies about it.

Dylan saw, and smiled. "Until you learn better control over that forcelance, I suggest you stop thinking about it *that* way."

"And I suppose you can control it?"

"Oh yeah," Dylan leered. "I can do things with it that would bring you such pleasure, you'd forget how to think straight." He was, however, growing antsy himself. He made a shipwide announcement. "Harper, where are you?"

"In the Eureka Maru boss," Harper's voice came back. "Working on the slipstream drive with Beka. Where are *you*?"

"Waiting for you."

"Ohhh," Harper answered, realizing where Dylan was. "I'll be a while. Don't wait up for me."

"What are you and Dylan doing later?" Beka asked.

"Working on an F1 fighter. Dylan loves old style planes as much as I do. Next we work on a Sopwith Camel."

"Snoopy's plane?" Beka grinned.

"Yeah," Harper laughed. "My favorite."

"He's going to make us wait," Dylan mused, sliding his arm around Tyr's waist, pulling Tyr's ass to his hardened cock. "What shall we do next?" He glanced at the strips of torn sheet, then back at Tyr. "Are you strong enough to allow those to hold you?"

Tyr just growled, turning his head, his lips meeting Dylan's. He allowed himself to be taken to the bed, and tied, arms and legs splayed, his body bared for Dylan's pleasure alone.

"What should I do with you?" Dylan purred. He crawled between Tyr's legs, fingertips caressing up, while his tongue followed, smooth, languid strokes. Along the inner thighs, first the left, then the right, teeth joining the tongue, further upwards. A brief stop at Tyr's cock, which was stiff, and standing fully erect. The tongue laving the length, root to tip, swirling around the head, dipping inside the hole for a quick taste. Said tongue then moving again, up the abdomen, hands stroking Tyr's sides, along his arms, to his shoulders. Hot breath on a nipple, and Tyr moaned quite loudly. Dylan shook his head, grabbed the large strip of sheet he had torn, and gagged the Nietzschean.

Needless to say, Tyr was not a happy man. He began to struggle, and the sheet ends were ripping. Dylan quickly brought his mouth back to a nipple, slowly laving it, while his fingers teased the other.

Tyr's struggling slowed.

Dylan's mouth moved to the other nipple, and he bit hard on that one, while his fingers pinched the other.

Tyr stopped struggling.

Dylan moved further up, licking at Tyr's neck, to his ear. He snaked his tongue out, feeling Tyr arch his body, whispering, "Fuck me...take me Tyr...show me what kind of Nietzschean you are."

Tyr had no problem freeing his arms, tearing the gag out, and getting his legs loose. He pushed Dylan onto his back, pushing his legs to his chest. "You're mine now Hunt...." He thrust his cock inside in one move, and Dylan gritted his teeth, bearing up under the sudden pain. "Does it feel good, *Captain*? To be fucked by one who is superior to you?" Dylan twisted his body, Tyr drove deeper, and both men were taken to the edge of ecstasy. Both were intent on making the other shout his completion first, and, with one more thrust, Tyr had Dylan shooting his load over them, moments before he let his own release come. Tyr withdrew, ready to gloat at his 'dominating' Captain. Dylan Hunt now knew who was truly in charge...Tyr wouldn't let him forget. He pulled Dylan to his feet, kissing him hard, pushing him toward the wall. The next thing Tyr knew, *he* was the one with his back against the wall, Dylan's weight against him.

"Don't even think about it," Dylan said softly, his fingers brushing against Tyr's cock, which was beginning to swell again. "Control and Obedience. If you behave yourself, I'll let you fuck me again." Dylan kissed him softly on the lips, his cheeks, chin...down his neck, across to a shoulder. He slowly dropped to his knees, a quick lick to each nipple, hearing Tyr's heartbeat increase. Further down, his hands on Tyr's hips, eyes on the thickened cock, erect before him. Dylan kissed the tip, and brought his eyes up. "Beg me." Another kiss to the tip, tongue snaking out, teasing. His eyes met Tyr's again. "Well?" He ran his tongue up and down the shaft, moving away, pushing Tyr's hips against the wall, pinning him there.

"Suck me...please...." Tyr moaned, stroking Dylan's hair. Dylan didn't hesitate, taking him deeply, drawing back, suckling on the head, then deep throating again.

Once more, Tyr silently cursed his traitorous body, as he lost the fight within himself, allowing Dylan to take control of things, to take control of him, yet again. "How long do you think you can stay in charge Dylan?" Tyr asked softly.

Dylan stopped sucking, looking up. "Long enough," he answered, closing his eyes, and, once again, letting himself fall into his own lust.

Sometime later, the two men finally broke apart. Both were a bit miffed that Harper hadn't shown up.

"Harper, where are you now?" Dylan asked, through the intercom.

"Just done," Harper's voice came back. "Where are *you* now?"

Dylan smiled at Tyr. "Going to play basketball...meet me there in an hour."

"Basketball?" Tyr asked him.

"Yes, Tyr...basketball." Dylan got dressed. "I'm going to shower, then I have to head to the bridge. I'll meet *you* in *forty-five* minutes."

"Okay," Tyr answered. "Can I torture Harper?"

"Maybe." Dylan grinned. "Although I have to find some way to make it up to him." Dylan headed to his quarters, and Tyr smiled slyly, thinking of the things he was going to do to Harper. He glanced at the forcelance.

'Practice makes perfect...I will learn. Or perhaps Dylan would teach me.' This last brief thought shook him up a bit. 'I am still genetically superior.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sometime later, Beka had finished her repairs, and was heading to the bridge, when Andromeda joined her. Beka was surprised to see the android in pants.

"Harper keeps staring at my legs," Andromeda said. "It...bothers me."

"It would bother me too," Beka said. "Maybe now he'll get some work done, instead of having fantasies."

"I don't understand. Why would looking at my legs cause fantasies?"

Beka stopped, facing the woman, realizing she had to explain. She had begun to think of Rommie as a friend, and frequently forgot that she was an artificial intelligence. Things that a human female would understand, Andromeda didn't...although Rommie was learning more with the diverse crew that now manned her.

"When a man sees a...woman's legs, his thoughts sometimes turn to...to what he would want to do with those legs, then what else he would want to touch," Beka paused, "and I am probably confusing you even more."

Andromeda shook her head. "No. It has to do with sex, doesn't it."

Beka nodded, smiling at her. "You got it."

"I don't understand why Harper would think of me that way. It doesn't make sense."

"Harper is a good man, but *all* men sometimes think things like that." Beka shrugged. "It's a flaw of the human male."

"No," Andromeda said, "that's not what I meant. Why would he want to have sex with me, when he's already having sex with Dylan?"

"Rommie, what would make you say that?"

"I monitor for anything out of normal parameters at night, when the crew are sleeping. I heard...strange noises...coming from Dylan's quarters. I thought he might be in trouble, so I monitored the inside. Dylan didn't think to lock me out. Anyway, he was having sex with Harper...and they were saying the strangest things. Perhaps you can explain some of them to me later. I don't want to ask Harper. And right now, I have to get to engineering."

Beka just stared at her, standing still, her mouth dropping open. Andromeda was oblivious, and continued walking to engineering.

Beka finally regained her senses, and headed to the bridge...and Dylan.

She entered, seeing Trance guiding the ship through a slipstream, Dylan over her shoulder, appearing to be giving her a flying lesson.

"Dylan, what are you doing?"

Dylan looked at her. "It's a game. I had Rommie design it so Trance can have practice taking us through a slipstream."

"Walk with me," Beka said, using the same tone Dylan used when he needed to talk.

Dylan nodded, turning to Rev Bem as he left. "You should learn how to pilot her too."

"Maybe," Rev said. "For now, I will watch Trance."

"Have fun," he smiled, following Beka off the bridge.

When they had walked for a few minutes, Beka stopped, turning to Dylan. "I had a chat with Rommie. Did you know she monitors for anything unusual while we sleep?"

"That's one of her jobs," Dylan said.

"She happened to hear some strange noises last night, coming from your quarters. You didn't think to use privacy-mode, and she thought you might be in trouble, so she monitored you." Beka paused, smiling at him. "She told me that you and Harper were...having sex."

Dylan stopped, facing her. "We took a shower, and washed each other too," he said flatly. He turned back toward the bridge, then thought better of it, and turned back to Beka. "I'm sorry. I know you care about him. Look, you don't have to worry. I'm not going to hurt him, I promise you that."

"No, that's not it. Or maybe it is." Beka began to walk again, Dylan beside her.

Dylan stopped again. "I will *never* hurt him. Do you understand?"

"I care about him," Beka said softly. "He's a real nice guy, you know. They're few and far between."

"I know." He smiled, stroking her cheek with his fingers. His hand slid behind her neck, and he pulled her into the most sensual kiss she had ever experienced. "Just to remind you, I like women too."

He returned to the bridge, and, for the second time that day, Beka Valentine was left with her mouth hanging open.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well?" Rommie asked Beka. "Can you explain the meaning of some of this to me? Why would Harper ask Dylan to spank him? I didn't think humans enjoyed pain. And why would Dylan enjoy it when Harper fed on his penis? I mean, he took it into his mouth, and...fed on it. As if he were starving. As far as I know, there is no nutritional value in the male penis."

"Andromeda," Beka began, "humans sometimes do that for pleasure."

"Have you ever done it?" Andromeda asked.

If anyone else would have asked her that, Beka would have shot them where they stood. But she understood that, for Rommie, it was an innocent question. So she answered it as best she could. "Yes. It's been a long time though. Too many diseases running rampant out there."

"The men on this ship have no diseases. Why haven't you had sex with any of them? If it's pleasurable for them, wouldn't it pleasure you too? And they like you. Tyr says you have a nice ass. Harper says you have nice breasts. Dylan said that he wants to...."

"Andromeda, when did you hear all of this?"

"A little while ago. The three of them were playing basketball, and took a break. Harper made a remark about your hair color, if you were a *real* blonde, and Tyr said there was one place that would prove it. Harper said that if Tyr could find that out, Tyr could tie him up. Dylan said Tyr did that anyway, and they laughed about it. Then it became a bit...strange."

"How so?" Beka was quite curious at this point.

"Dylan grabbed Harper's arms, and pulled him to the floor. Harper told him no, and began to struggle. He was putting up quite a fight. Tyr bore all of his weight upon Harper, holding him on the floor, while Dylan took his own clothes off. Then Dylan held him, while Tyr got naked. Harper was still fighting, but the other two didn't seem to care. Tyr pulled off Harper's pants, and Dylan pulled off his shirt, and Harper jumped up, and ran for the door. Tyr, however, tackled him, and covered Harper's body, kissing him on the mouth. I nearly intervened at that point."

"First, why did you wait so long, and second, why didn't you?" Beka asked.

"First, because I wasn't sure if I should, and second, because Harper suddenly relaxed, and returned the kiss. Dylan stood there watching. There were more strange things that I didn't understand."

"Like what?"

"Dylan told Harper that 'good boys do what they're told and don't answer back.' Harper looked at Tyr as if he were afraid, but Dylan knelt beside him, and told him that Tyr wasn't going to hurt him, unless he wanted Tyr to. Harper said no, and Dylan and Tyr both nodded. Tyr climbed off of him, and I thought Harper would run out the door, but all he did was lay there. Harper bit his lower lip, and looked like a...a child. His voice went up a pitch, and he asked Dylan if he was a 'good boy'. Dylan and Tyr both grinned at him, and Dylan nodded. Tyr shifted behind him, and lifted Harper's head up, while Dylan climbed astride him. Dylan's hand was on his penis, and he touched himself hard, moving his hand up and down. Then he moved it to Harper's lips, and touched lightly. Harper tried to move his mouth forward, but Dylan pulled away, and told him if he wanted it, he would have to ask. Harper said he wasn't going to 'play that game', and Dylan looked a little angry. Tyr let Harper go, and both Dylan and Tyr moved away. I thought Harper was going to cry, he looked so sad. He stood, picking up his clothes, and headed for the door."

"What?! I'm going to kill the two of them, I swear I will." Beka began to pace.

"Oh no Beka," Andromeda said quickly. "Harper didn't get hurt or anything. When he started to walk to the door, Dylan and Tyr both looked at each other, and Dylan called him back. He told Harper that they didn't mean to tease him, and if he stayed, they would make it up to him. Harper shook his head, and pulled on his clothes. He told them that he 'lost the mood', and he left. After he left, Dylan and Tyr looked a bit sad too. Tyr told Dylan it was Dylan's fault, and Dylan blamed Tyr. I thought they were going to hit each other, but they just got dressed. Dylan said he was going to find Harper and make it up to him. Anyway, that was when I came to find you." Andromeda paused. "So, can you explain what happened?"

Beka sighed, and shook her head. "I wish I could, but even I don't understand it. I mean I do, but...Rommie, if I figure out how to explain it, I will. I promise. Where are they now?"

"Well, Harper is in engineering, and Dylan is there too. Should I find out what is going on?"

"No, I'll look into it myself. And thanks."

Rommie sighed, as Beka headed off. "Harper was right...she is repressed. I thought if I explained it to her that way, she'd talk about kinky sex. How am I going to learn about it if no one will talk to me?" She thought for a millisecond, and smiled to herself. "Dylan's disc collection. What was the one he and Harper watched? 'The Little French Maid'." She went to find the disc, and maybe, hopefully, the answers to some questions.

Beka stormed into engineering, intent on giving Dylan a piece of her mind. She paused, however, taking in the sight before her.

Dylan was standing behind Harper, nuzzling his neck. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I didn't mean to tease you." He reached for Harper's pants, but Harper moved away, looking a bit petulant.

"Yes you did. You and Tyr are always doing this to me. I'm not some damn fuck toy. I'm getting a bit tired of these games." He lowered his eyes, and turned away.

Dylan wrapped his arms around the smaller man. "I thought you liked playing."

"I do," Harper answered. "Sometimes though, I just want to love, ya know. No games or anything. I would have been happy if we had just..." He paused turning to face Dylan. "...made love."

"You know, you open your mouth when you shouldn't, and keep it shut when you should speak up. If you would have just said something, we would have stopped."

"But I thought...."

Dylan's lips stopped his words. "That's your problem." Another kiss, hands sliding up Harper's body. "You think too much." They both fell to the floor, and Dylan shifted, so Harper was laying on top of him. "I'm here...I'm yours. Do whatever your heart desires."

"Tell me another story?"

"Seamus, I am willing to do *whatever* you want right now, in *any* position, and you want a *story*?!"

"Well, not here. But I'm finished for now, and we could go to bed for a while. You could rub my back, and cuddle with me. And a cup of that hot cocoa stuff would be nice, with some cookies."

Dylan chuckled. "Okay. A *small* cup of cocoa, and *one* cookie."

"Two?"

"One or none."

"I'll take the one."

Dylan tossed Harper over his shoulder, giving his ass a slight squeeze, just enough to make Harper gasp. They saw Beka as she moved back into the shadows, both pretending she wasn't there.

"Your place or mine?" Harper asked.

"She's going to follow us, wherever we end up," Dylan said softly. "Your quarters are closer...." Which is where they ended up.

The door closed behind them, and Dylan stood Harper in front of him.

"How do you feel about Beka Valentine?" Dylan asked.

"I dunno. I mean I care about her. Have I had fantasies about her?" Harper smiled shyly, his cheeks turning pink. "Yeah. But not as many as I've had about you. I had one today about me and you on a beach...." Harper stopped talking, as Dylan slowly undid his jacket, dropping it to the floor. Dylan' shirt followed, as did Harper's. Shoes were removed, and Harper began to undo his pants, but Dylan stopped him, holding him close. Harper pressed his lips against Dylan's chest, laving a nipple. "You *do* look like a Greek God." The other nipple was now being sucked, while Harper's hand wandered down Dylan's body. He rubbed his hand atop Dylan's crotch. "How about I get on my knees and give you the finest blow-job you've ever had?" Harper looked up, leering, then jumped suddenly at the beeping from a panel.

"Sorry," Dylan said, kissing him softly. "Motion detector." He grinned. "For nosy Captains of salvage ships." He shut off the beep, and went to the door. As soon as it opened, he reached out and pulled Beka into the room, turning her so she faced Harper. The door quickly closed behind them.

"Do you want to watch us?" Harper asked, matter-of-factly. "Can't think of any other reason you'd follow us."

"No!" She answered, backing up...right into Dylan, who took her into his arms.

"Yes you do," he said softly.

Beka turned, ready to give him a snappy retort, but her words were cut off by Dylan's mouth on hers, kissing her hard. By the time he broke the kiss, she was dizzy. Before she could regain her wits, he kissed her again, while his hand untucked her shirt, sliding up her back. She arched her body toward his, feeling his hardness against her. She tensed, and he quickly backed away. He pointed...."There's the door."

"Use it," Harper added.

Beka stood, very confused at this point. She wanted to leave, and she wanted to stay. Two men wanted *her*, all of her, not just her body. They genuinely liked *her*, something she hadn't experienced in recent years. She took two steps to the door, then stopped, turning back to face them.

"I don't know what I want...."

Dylan had his own ideas, and decided to act on them....

He stood before Harper, and smiled. "Kiss me." Harper turned his head up, and Dylan plundered his mouth roughly, grabbing his ass, pressing their clothed erections against one another. He shoved Harper away just as roughly, making quick work of his pants and underwear, which got tossed into a corner. Harper moved just as quickly, and, as soon as his briefs were off, Dylan pulled him into another rough kiss, sucking hard on his tongue. One hand wound in Harper's hair, keeping their mouths locked, while the other cupped his ass, spreading the cheeks, pushing a finger inside. Dylan allowed him a moment to catch his breath, turning to look at Beka. He was pleased, most perversely, he thought, to see that she was watching them. He took Harper's mouth again, turning them, so she could watch him fuck Harper with his finger, spreading him further, a second finger joining, then a third. Then those soothing fingers were gone from him, and Harper groaned from the sudden emptiness.

"On your hands and knees," Dylan whispered. Harper did as he was told. "That's my good boy." Dylan dropped to his knees behind Harper, spreading his cheeks, spitting on his hand, and stroking his cock. Dylan's cock entered him slow and easy, and Harper tried to push back and impale himself...but Dylan wasn't allowing it. Leaning over him, kissing his back, gently easing his way into his lover, until he was sheathed...then he stilled, undulating within, grabbing Harper's hips tight with both hands. He slowly pulled out and slammed back in, then stilled again, grinding his cock deeper, finally hitting Harper's sweet spot. Harper screamed, and Dylan pulled out and pushed back in, leisurely fucking the blond, hitting that same spot on each push in. One hand moved beneath them, gripping Harper's cock hard, stroking slow, from base to tip, his thumb and finger gently squeezing the head on each upward motion. Then his pace sped up, and he thrust harder, his eyes closing, as the feeling of completion came closer. "Seamus...cum for me lover...."

"YES!!" Harper shouted, spilling his seed in his lover's hand. Dylan continued to stroke him, his seed erupting, filling Harper, and he lay there, moving his fingers to Harper's mouth, Harper sucking them, one by one.

Hearing the soft gasp, Dylan and Harper turned, two mouths dropping open.

Beka had dropped to her knees, her shirt pulled off, bra flung with it to the side. Her eyes were closed, and she was cupping her breasts, taking the nipples in her fingers, pinching them hard. Dylan gentled himself from Harper, crawling to her, his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them slowly. She opened her eyes, getting lost in his. "Just relax..." He kissed her, "...and think of this as a lesson."

"Except," came Harper's voice behind her, "there's no flunking, and no test after."

Hands pushing her onto her back, roaming all over her, pulling the rest of her clothes off. She didn't fight, she didn't want to...she wanted *this*. Both men brought their lips to her body, kissing her everywhere, hands groping her, teasing her. A set of lips upon each of her nipples and she nearly lost it, her hands moving to both of their heads, pushing their mouths harder. Harper continued to lick her breasts, while Dylan's mouth wandered down her body, moving between her legs. His tongue flicked out, licking her inner thigh, and he kissed his way up, spreading her further. He braced his hands on her legs, thinking, 'she really is a natural blonde', and moving his mouth to her wetness. He licked at her clit, and she moaned, arching towards him so violently, that Harper was thrown to the side. He looked at Beka, then his eyes met Dylan's, who had stopped licking, and was now teasing Beka's pussy with his fingers.

Harper smiled at him, and sat against the wall. His hand covered his own swollen cock, and he moved in languid strokes, giving Dylan the most salacious look, silently urging Dylan on.

Beka brought her legs up, upon Dylan's shoulders, and pushed his mouth hard onto her, his tongue lapping at her cunt, while she writhed beneath him.

Dylan brought his head up. "Take it easy!"

"MORE!"

Harper grinned. "Give the lady more."

Dylan barely had time to catch a breath before his mouth was pulled back. He finally got loose, and her legs slid from his body. Beka narrowed her eyes, and scissored her legs around him, flipping him onto his back.

Straddling his chest, Beka lay atop him, just feeling the warmth of his body against hers, and kissed him. The kiss was returned, and she felt his arms around her. Beka broke the kiss, nuzzling his neck, moving her mouth down his body. Latching onto a nipple, she sucked on it, then moved to the other, laving it gently. Down his body, kissing everywhere, she soon knelt between his legs, stroking his cock slowly, her eyes not leaving his.

When she touched him, he moaned, and her hands pressed onto his thighs, her mouth descending onto his cock. She moved gently, her head bobbing up and down while she pleasured him, and she heard more moans shortly after, felt his hands in her hair, pulling her mouth further onto his hard cock. She let him fuck her mouth for a while, then pulled away, crawling atop his body, her breath hot on his ear. "Make love with me...."

Dylan pushed her away for a moment, looking into her eyes. He initiated the kiss this time, moving Beka onto her back, kissing a path down her neck, to her breasts. Taking one in hand, Dylan teased the nipple in his fingers, moving his other hand further down Beka's body. He slowly spread her legs, stroking her thighs, his fingers slowly sliding upwards. He switched his attentions to the other nipple, as he entered her wetness with two fingers. His mouth chose that moment to suckle a nipple, and Beka wound her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

Beka finally pulled his mouth away. Her eyes wandered down his body, licking her lips at his engorged cock. She reached out, and stroked him, taking the first drops of his precum onto her fingers, bringing the fingers to her mouth, licking them while he watched.

Smiling at her, Dylan pushed her legs apart, while his hand moved to his cock, guiding it to her wetness. He entered slow, stroking her legs, savoring the moment....

Harper decided to make his move then and there. He quickly lubed his fingers, slowly easing them inside Dylan's tightness, his lips kissing Dylan's neck, his voice in Dylan's ear...."Show her who's in charge." Fingers pushing in and out, hitting that one spot, pushing Dylan to the abyss of ecstasy, and pulling him back. Harper's hands then gripping Dylan around the waist, ever so slowly pushing his cock inside. Sheathed deeply, he undulated his waist, hitting that spot again, and Dylan screamed, pushing back at Harper, wanting to feel more.

Dylan was on overload at this point. Each of Harper's thrusts drove him deeper in Beka. Beka's wetness keeping his cock warm and hard, Harper driving deeper, it was overwhelming.

Beka was totally lost in a lust she didn't know she had anymore. She arched up violently, drawing him all the way in. She needed to feel him deep within her, needed to feel him making love to her. Dylan moved one hand to her clit, running his thumb slowly over it, while his cock moved faster, and he felt his completion nearing. Harper's movements were harder, and Dylan felt the bruises on his body, knew that Harper was leaving finger marks all over him...he didn't care.

Buried deep within Dylan, Harper couldn't hold on anymore. His seed filled Dylan, and he continued to grind his cock inside, until he was empty. He slowly eased his cock out, then pulled Dylan from Beka, his hand stroking Dylan's hard shaft.

Dylan lost it then, cumming over Beka's breasts, her face, her neck, his fingers pushing deeper inside of her.

"DYLAN!" Clenching around his fingers, she had the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Dylan bent down, licking his seed from her body, kissing her everywhere, while her cunt slid against his abdomen. When he was finished, Beka rolled them over, and cleaned her cum from his body, paying special attention to his cock. She shifted away, eyeing Harper, leering at him. "Come here, 'Shameless' Harper."

Harper shook his head. "Uh-uh. Maybe later."

She licked her lips, and he felt his cheeks getting hot. "What's the matter Seamus...afraid of me?" Crawling over, she knelt before him, her breath hot on his face.

Harper swallowed hard. This was a fantasy he had played in his head, in his daydreams, for a few years now. But the reality of it....

Beka's mouth was warmer, and wetter, then he imagined. "Rebecca," he whispered, "I've wanted to touch you for so long...." Harper touched her. It was a light touch, across her breast, but the nipple hardened, and he heard Beka's sharp intake of breath. He brushed his lips over hers, whispering, "Be mine...just for tonight."

"Tonight," Beka whispered back, licking his lips.

Their eyes met, and both understood. Tomorrow they would be buddies again, and she would be plain old Beka. But tonight....

Harper took the lead immediately, pulling Beka to her feet, finally breaking lip contact. "I want to take you to bed." He kissed her again, walking her across the room. All the while his hands were moving over her body, his lips everywhere he could reach at the moment.

Beka fell back, laying on the bed, bringing her legs up and spreading them. She slid her hands down her body, pinching her nipples, watching his eyes follow her hands. Down her smooth abdomen, to her thighs, up again, spreading herself for him. She teased her clit, moaning softly, a finger slowly easing inside. She smiled at him, and it was no longer his fantasy...it was reality now. He felt the familiar tightening in his balls, and thought he was going to cum, when he felt the strong arm wrapping around him, holding him tight. Ice on his cock quickly took care of his hard-on, and he heard Dylan's soft whisper in his ear.

"Not yet Seamus. It's too soon." The ice cube was sliding up Harper's body. Over his abdomen, up his chest, around each nipple. Dylan eased him down and forward, so Harper's mouth was at Beka's pussy. Harper hesitated...the reality of touching Beka was suddenly *too* real. He wasn't sure if he could do this or not.

And with Dylan there no less. Dylan, who was using one hand to move the ice down Harper's body, making Harper's breaths deepen. Dylan, whose other hand was spreading Harper's ass, teasing the hole with his fingers, entering slowly...

A hand smoothing his hair, and he glanced up at Beka, who smiled softly, pulling his head to her wetness.

Harper's body reacted, before his brain could decide what to do, his fingers moving of their own volition, resting on her pelvis, spreading her, the wetness glistening in the light. Harper closed his eyes, and took in the scent, inhaling deeply, dipping his tongue at the clit a few times, before tasting further. He stroked her with his tongue, resisting her efforts to push him harder. There was no way Harper was going to give control to her. He lapped faster, his tongue deeper, teasing her clit with a finger. He moved back for a moment, his fingers sliding inside her pussy, fucking her like this for a few moments, before his tongue returned. He cupped her ass with one hand, his thumb joining his tongue in her cunt, and teased her anus with a finger. Beka immediately stiffened, and Harper stopped, instead caressing her cheeks. It took a moment for her to relax again, and he returned his full attentions to her wet cunt, licking and finger fucking. Dylan's fingers were moving a bit faster within him, and his cock was going to shoot its load soon...real soon. Harper moaned when Dylan hit his sweet spot, lifting his head to look at the Captain. Dylan gave him a shy smile, and shoved again.

Harper was so hard at this point, it was almost painful. He shifted back, spreading Beka's pussy lips again, this time guiding his cock, instead of his tongue, inside her. Beka brought her legs around him, pulling him in, and Harper felt dizzy for a moment. The reality was so much more intense then the fantasy, he had to take a moment to focus.

"Harper?" Beka whispered. "You okay?"

Harper finally met her eyes, fully recovered at this point. "Oh yeah...." A slow movement out, a gentle push in, slow at first, watching Beka's face, feeling her wet cunt clench his cock. Pulling out, resting the head of his cock against her, bending down to suckle on a nipple, fondle a breast, stroke an arm. The fingers in his ass were deeper now, then they were gone, replaced by a thick tongue teasing his tightness. Harper bit his lower lip in anticipation, and shoved into Beka hard, impaling the woman onto the bed. The movement dislodged Dylan's tongue, and the Captain opted to play with the rest of Harper instead.

Dylan moved beside them, stroking himself in front of Harper's face, which was buried in Beka's supple breasts at the moment. Harper turned, and he looked up, his tongue slowly circling the tip, before taking the head in, suckling on it. Harper broke contact, kissing Beka, and whispering to her. "Trust me?" She nodded, and Harper smiled at her. Gone was the rough woman Harper was used to. Before him was a soft woman, who wanted him to take the lead...and he intended to give her a lesson or two.

He rolled them, so she was stop him, his cock remaining deep. He kneaded her ass, slowly spreading her cheeks. He flicked his nail against the tightness, and she tensed again. He pulled her mouth to his, his tongue deep, one finger attempting entrance into what he now knew to be virgin territory. Beka's eyes widened, and she tried to get up, but Harper moved his hands, holding her still. "Won't hurt you, never hurt you...." He kissed her again, his hands back on her ass, and this time, he entered her hole.

"Hurts...." Beka choked out.

Harper knew he had total control of the situation now. He knew *exactly* what she was feeling, knew the pain that came with the taking of *that* piece of virgin territory. "Don't fight it," Harper whispered. "Just go with your feelings. Deep, steady breaths...relax Rebecca." He felt her breathing calm, and just pushed the finger in and out, while his cock moved the same. Harper kissed her again, more deeply, and another finger entered.

Beka was growing lost in the sensations that were assaulting her body. But that was nothing compared to what she felt next....

Harper took both his hands and wound them in her hair, his mouth taking hers again. She felt hands on her ass, knowing it to be Dylan, feeling the lips there, kissing her cheeks. Little bites made her moan into Harper's mouth, and he slowed his movements within her, undulating his cock back and forth. Dylan spread her cheeks, his tongue diving in, along with his fingers. Beka broke the kiss, and tried to pull away, but Harper gripped her tighter. "Dylan...she's never...not this way."

Dylan removed his fingers abruptly, leaning over her. "I didn't know." He stroked her, from her neck, down her spine, to her ass, and back up again. Harper was moving within her again, and Beka was arching toward Dylan. Dylan gently pushed a finger inside again, and Beka moaned. A second finger, and she began to pant, digging her nails into Harper's back. Dylan reached for the tube of lubricant, then got a better idea. He crawled around, taking his cock in hand, stroking himself, knowing that Harper would suck him, get him wet so he could take Beka. He didn't expect Beka to grab his cock with her lips, taking him deep, licking the length, leaving her saliva all over it. She was good with her mouth, and he moved to her ass again, before he came in said mouth. Not that that would have been a bad thing, but he had other ideas.

Harper had sped up his movements, and Dylan watched closely, matching their movements with his hand, while he spread her spit over his shaft. Dylan spread her cheeks, resting his cock against the very tight hole, and slowly eased in. Harper chose that moment to once again steal Beka's breath, feeling her groan from brief pain when Dylan's cockhead filled her. He knew that once that feeling was past, Dylan could slide his cock in, and they could both fuck her. 'No,' Harper corrected himself, 'make love with her.' This was more then just a fuck, at least for him. It was special. He didn't know what Dylan was feeling, didn't know if Dylan had any *real* romantic feelings for Beka, didn't know if....

Harper was brought back to reality by the cock he felt inside Beka...the cock that wasn't his. He felt Dylan's cock inside her, and he shoved up, wanting to know if Dylan felt him too. The look on Dylan's face answered him.

Beka, however, felt the shove too, and screamed, thrashing about again. This time, instead of trying to get loose, she was trying to get...."MORE!" She shouted, moving up and down, wanting to feel both of them inside her, giving her new pleasure. She purposely tried to pull away, and was quickly pulled back by four hands who weren't about to let her go. Pushing back she was impaled on Dylan's cock, buried in her ass, and pushing forward got her filled with Harper's. Dylan reached underneath, taking her nipples in his fingers, pinching them. Beka reached her arm around, turning her head, her mouth finding Dylan's, the two joining in a long, drawn out kiss.

Watching this, Harper couldn't hold on any longer. "You two look so hot...." Final words before he came, his entire body convulsing under Beka's, pulling her lips away from Dylan's, taking her mouth again.

"OHYESOHYESOHYES!!" Beka screamed, her orgasm sweeping over her like a tidal wave.

Dylan came a moment later, with a low moan, moving within Beka until he was soft, and slipping from her. Harper gave her a kiss, and she rolled off of him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You could stay the night," Harper said softly.

"The bed's big enough," Dylan smiled.

"That's okay. It was...enlightening. But I still have some work to do on the Maru, and you guys haven't had your cocoa, cookie, and story."

Harper raised an eyebrow at her, and she smiled. "I heard what you said in engineering."

"He tells a good story," Harper said. "Makes a mean cup of cocoa too."

Dylan shook his head. "Flattery will get you nowhere Seamus. One cookie and no more."

Beka was giggling. "Maybe next time, *Shameless*, I should tie you up."

Harper's eyes widened. "Don't you even think it!"

Grinning at him, she picked up her clothes, and went to the bathroom. "Oh, I can think about it...and some other things too." She came out a few minutes later, and walked to Dylan, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. She kissed him deeply. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me feel like a woman again." A kiss for Harper, and she left them, almost skipping out of the room.

She also needed to finish the conversation with Rommie. She had a whole new perspective on things now.

"*That* wasn't much of a lesson," Harper said, snuggling into Dylan's arms. "Not like what you gave Tyr."

"She's not Tyr," Dylan replied, kissing him softly. "She didn't need *that* kind of lesson. I just wanted to show her that someone does care about *her*...about Beka...not just the Captain of the Maru."

"I wanted to...for so long." Harper nuzzled his neck.

"And you enjoyed yourself," Dylan stated flatly.

"Yeah, yeah I did. I like watching you." He paused. "How do you feel about her?"

'"If you want to know if I love her, just ask," Dylan said. "And the answer is no. I like her, I care about her, and she cares about me, but that's it."

"Good," Harper smiled up at him, a soft smile. "Dylan, about what you told me...." He lay on the bed, his head propped up on his palm.

Dylan lay next to him, a gentle kiss on his lips. "Seamus, I meant it. I do love you."

"I know...but I don't know how *I* feel. It's a really big word, love." Harper turned away, trying to pull his body away as well, but Dylan held him tight, turning him back.

"It doesn't matter, you know. I mean it does, but, I'm not going to stop loving you, no matter what." Dylan lay down, pulling his lover into his arms. "Sleep now...play some more later."

A moment later, Harper's soft whisper.

"I love you."

Dylan Hunt's smile turned into the goofiest grin, and he whispered in Harper's ear. "Now, how about tomorrow, you and me peek in on Trance and Beka? You do know all the things her tail can do, don't you?" Harper turned, his eyes wide, and shook his head. "Well then, it should be a real learning experience for you."

Harper smiled at him, and repeated himself. "I said I love you."

"I heard you the first time." Dylan kissed him. "And I love you too."

THE END??