Title: Private Lessons

Authoress: The Huntress

Pairing: Dylan/Harper/Tyr

BDSM content

Rating: NC17

Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.

Synopsis: This fic follows the events in *Lessons Learned*...

Authors Rant: As per usual, *all* comments and criticisms welcome and appreciated...from "I liked it" (to) "Never write another Andromeda Fic again".

Disclaimer: If I made any money from my fics, I'd be relaxing on a yacht in the Mediterranean, eating shrimp cocktail, and Dylan would be performing for me...and with me....

 

PRIVATE LESSONS

by The Huntress
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dylan lay in bed, the pain in his ass quite...painful. Harper lay beside him, grinning in his sleep, the belt firmly in his hand. The game had been fun, it always was, and Dylan enjoyed it when Harper took charge. But now it was time for a little payback.

"Seamus," he whispered, "wake up."

"Mmmm," Harper moaned, "just five more minutes." He felt the lips on his neck, and turned, facing his lover, nuzzling his neck. "I feel like I just fell asleep."

"You did. But I wanted to talk."

Harper cracked his eyes open. "About what?"

"I don't know. You fell asleep so quickly, I didn't know if you enjoyed yourself. Did you?" Harper sat up, but was pulled back down, Dylan spooning his body against Harper's. "I didn't say get up, I said I wanted to talk. And I got something for you." Dylan reached under the bed and pulled out a box.

Harper's eyes lit up. "Chocolate?"

"Better. Chocolate covered cherries. I found them in another of the ship's storage areas. It seems that one of my crew was hoarding them for a party they were going to have. I figure if I keep looking, I may even find a Pepperoni Pizza and a Coke." 'And maybe even my disc of Jaws,' he thought, smiling to himself. He pictured Harper terrified, snuggled against him for safety. Dylan would hold him tight, reminding him it's only a vid....

Dylan was brought back to reality when Harper ripped open the box, and stuffed one in his mouth. "I love 'em. Party for what?" He ate another one, but Dylan snatched the box away.

"Anymore, and you'll get a major rush, and I'm not chasing you all over the ship again. It was a birthday party for, strangely enough, one of my engineers. They were hard to come by, even in my time. You had to go to Earth, to Switzerland, to get them." He began to kiss Harper's shoulder. "You still didn't tell me if you enjoyed yourself."

"Yeah, I did." A pause. "I'm awake now. Fuck me?"

"You're ever the romantic, Mister Harper." He slid his fingers to Harper's mouth, moaning as they were sucked on. Down Harper's body, to the tight ass, he teased the opening, easing a finger in, feeling Harper shift closer. Dylan reached for the tube of lubricant, but Harper pushed his hand away.

"Spit is fine."

"Too painful for you," Dylan said softly.

"I don't mind," Harper whispered.

"Yes you do," Dylan said firmly. He turned Harper so the two were facing again. Brushing the hair from Harper's face, he smiled. "I don't want to hurt you again...not like the first time. You're my good boy, remember?"

"You *didn't* hurt me. I mean you did but...never mind. And I liked it, when you talked like that. Made me feel special. Am I really your good boy?"

"And my bad boy, and everything in-between. Now shut up, and hand me the lube."

"And you say *I'm* romantic?" He handed the lube to Dylan.

"Now, hand me the belt."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. I'm not the only one who's going to stand for the next day or so."

Harper began to laugh, handing him the belt. "Yeah, and I wonder how Tyr's going to explain it."

Dylan looked at the belt in his hand, and then into the bright blue eyes. "You know, we could do other things. I could, umm..." He was hesitant. "...spank you. We could...umm...play a game."

"I like games." Harper smiled. He loved it when Dylan stammered. "I've never played anything like that, but I'd be willing to learn. Will you teach me?"

"Later," Dylan answered, grinning at him. "For now, just keep your mouth shut, and spread your legs. You're my good boy. You do what I say, when I say it. On your hands and knees." Dylan grabbed him by the hip, holding him still.

*SMACK* The belt hit its target, and Harper nearly jumped off the bed. "That hurt."

"It was supposed to." *SMACK* Harper tried to turn over, but Dylan held him firmer. "Uh-uh. You stay right where you are."

*SMACK* "OWWW!"

The tone made Dylan stop, and he turned Harper onto his back, a look of worry on his face. "I didn't mean to...."

"'S'okay," Harper whispered. "Really."

Dylan threw the belt aside, his hands sliding up Harper's body. "You sure?"

"Yeah. Love me now?" Harper smiled, and Dylan pulled him into his lap. Harper brought his legs around, making sure their cocks were touching. "Feel good?"

Dylan nodded, and each man brought a hand around, stroking themselves, and each other. Both were already at the brink, and came all over each other shortly after. "Now we need a shower," Dylan mused. He held Harper close to him, and lifted him up, walking him to the bathroom. He leaned in to kiss him, at the same moment Trance walked into the room.

"Dylan I need...." She looked up and her mouth dropped open.

Dylan looked at her quite nonchalantly. "Yes, Trance? What do you need?"

"Why are you both naked?"

"It's the latest fad Trance," Harper smiled. "See, me and Captain Terrific...."

"Shut up Harper," Dylan warned, standing Harper on his feet, but not letting go of him. He smiled at Trance. "He and I were going to take a shower. We got a little sticky having hot sex. Harper can get awfully active. Now, what is it you wanted?"

"Let's see...oh yeah," she grinned. "This." She grabbed a CD. "I sleep better with the Grateful Dead. Though why they'd be grateful to be dead is a mystery to me. Oh well. Later...." She giggled, and bounded out of the room.

"She skips," Harper said.

"Bounces too," Dylan added.

"I *cannot* believe you said that!" Harper tried to push his way out of Dylan's arms.

The Captain, however, wasn't letting go. "Truth is best Seamus." He leaned in for a kiss, backing Harper into the bathroom, but Harper avoided his kisses, ducking his head. Dylan just smiled, backing him into the shower. They stood there, Harper watching as Dylan turned on the water...he didn't notice the water was turned to cold.

Harper jumped when the water hit his back, his arms moving around Dylan, as if to get protection. "What are you doing?!"

"I thought you liked cold showers," Dylan smiled, reaching over to warm the water. Harper was tense in his arms, and Dylan began to rub his back. "Let me warm you up." Dylan kissed him hard, pushing him under the stream of now-warm water. He pulled them out, breaking the kiss. "Better now?" Harper shrugged, and Dylan kissed him again, picking up a cloth, moving it in slow, circular motions over Harper's back. Harper arched his body, their cocks touching, and Dylan looked down, seeing both harden at the other's touch. Ignoring their wants for the moment, Dylan continued to wash his lover, the cloth moving down Harper's back, to his ass. He was very methodical as he cleaned the cheeks, easing the cloth inside briefly, hearing, and feeling, Harper moaning into his mouth. Dylan broke the kiss, one arm wrapping around Harper's waist, holding him a few inches away. He stroked the cloth along Harper's arms, along his neck, and down his chest, brushing over the nipples. Harper arched his body again, and Dylan moved the cloth further down, stepping back. He knelt before Harper, slowly washing his legs, down to his toes, back up again, ignoring the hard cock right before his eyes. He moved the cloth along Harper's inner thighs, briefly touching the balls, and he felt Harper lose his balance.

Dylan stood, getting a better hold of Harper, and pushed them both under the water, making love to Harper's mouth again. He turned them, so Harper's back was against the far wall. He looked up, and Harper saw the towel bar above them. "Hold on to that." Harper's hands moved up, grasping the bar. Dylan knelt before him again, his lips moving up Harper's legs, hands stroking upwards. He reached Harper's cock, "I'm going to clean this myself," snaking out his tongue to lick the slit, then taking the length gently into his hand, stroking it with his fingers. Knowing Harper's eyes were upon him, Dylan looked up, leering at him, licking his lips. He focused back on the cock, taking the head to his lips, kissing the tip, slowly taking it into his mouth. Harper's cock finally hit the back of his throat, and Dylan slowly pulled back, his tongue caressing the length, licking the tip, suckling. Dylan opened his mouth, taking Harper's cock again, holding him deeply.

Harper was losing it, trying to push deeper, then pull back, to fuck Dylan's mouth. But Dylan wouldn't allow it, pushing Harper's hips to the wall, pinning him there, and keeping control. One hand eased around to Harper's anus, two fingers slowly entering, while his thumb moved over Harper's balls, his tongue laving Harper's cock. Up and down, fast then slow, kissing the tip, sucking on the head, covering the length again, tasting and teasing. Dylan thrust his fingers upwards, hearing the loud moan, feeling Harper's cock twitch, letting the young man have some movement.

Harper immediately began to fuck Dylan's mouth, taking back some control. Bringing one hand down, he grabbed Dylan's hair, moving him back and forth along the length. Dylan's hands moved back to his hips, and Harper felt safe in letting his other hand down, knowing Dylan could support him. He pushed Dylan's mouth over his cock, holding him there, feeling Dylan suck him. He pulled Dylan's mouth up, then pushed back down, holding him there again. He felt Dylan's tongue caressing him, moaning one last time.

Dylan moaned himself, the vibration sending Harper over the edge. Dylan tasted the hot seed as it filled his mouth, swallowing what he could. He finally pulled away, and Harper slid to the floor, facing him. Both men caught a breath, Harper speaking first.

"It's your turn now," he whispered, his hands on Dylan's shoulders, pulling their mouths close. "My turn to clean you." He kissed Dylan deeply, pushing him under the stream of water. Pulling him out, Harper kissed him again, picking up the cloth, then shook his head as an afterthought. He picked up the soap, lathering his hands, slowly washing Dylan's neck, up and down his arms, and across his chest. He pinched the nipples lightly, hearing Dylan's soft moan, and continued down his body. As Dylan had with him, Harper avoided washing one part of him, slowly washing his legs, and kissing him instead. He motioned Dylan to stand and moved him under the water, rinsing him off. He turned Dylan around, smiling at him, pushing him against the wall. "Your turn to hold on...but don't let go. I can't hold you up."

"I won't let go," Dylan said, giving him an extremely salacious look as he grabbed the bar.

"Good," Harper whispered, before swallowing Dylan's cock in one move, grazing his teeth along the shaft, and pulling back, before repeating the motions. His hands moved right to Dylan's ass, giving the same pleasure he had received, easing a finger in, slowly sliding it in and out, adding another, while he kept Dylan's cock deep within his throat.

"Please...." The word came from Dylan's throat before he could stop it.

Harper glanced up, seeing Dylan's eyes closed, the staid Captain biting his lower lip, his face showing nothing but pure ecstasy. He moved back, taking Dylan's cock firmly in his fist, jerking him off slowly. He licked the tip, and that was all it took....

Dylan came all over Harper's face, and Harper took his cock deep again, drinking what he could. He finally moved away, and Dylan let go of the bar, joining Harper on his knees. "I love it when you do that for me," Dylan said softly, before pulling Harper into a long, drawn-out kiss, that had Harper panting by the time it was broken. "We have to get cleaned up again," Dylan said, dragging them both under the water, taking Harper's lips again.

"I could use a little rest," Harper said, smiling at him.

"A little," Dylan said, smiling back. He turned the water off, kissing Harper one last time, before getting out.

The two stood outside the shower, drying each other off, when Dylan stopped, stroking Harper's face, and pulled him close. "I think I love you." He kissed Harper softly, but Harper suddenly jumped back, shaking his head, moving to the other room.

"No, you don't," he said matter-of-factly. "It's lust, ya know. Nothing more."

"I know the difference between lust and love," Dylan replied, smiling at him. "Lust is wanting to fuck you and suck you, and give you pain and pleasure...to make you scream your need. But love, Seamus, love is wanting you to stay the night with me, even if all I do is hold you."

"You'd spend the whole night, just holding me? Not doing anything else if I didn't want you to?"

"Yes," Dylan said, pulling Harper into a hug, kissing him lightly on the neck. "Nothing else." He pushed Harper onto the bed, continuing to do nothing but hold him, and leave soft kisses on his neck.

Harper gave him a mischievous smile. "Will you tell me a bedtime story?"

"A what?" Dylan asked, a bit amused.

"A bedtime story. Didn't they have 'em when you were a kid? My mother, she used to tell me stories. I guess I've missed it."

Dylan propped his head up on his palm. "You thought you had me there, huh? Well, let me tell you one that my father used to tell me. It's a story about a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...." Dylan couldn't help grinning. He'd always liked the adventures of Luke Skywalker. All forty-seven chapters.

By the time he got to the part about the Death Star, Harper was sleeping like a baby. Dylan held him close, kissing his forehead. "Later, I'll tell you a story about James Bond...I think you'll like those."

He spent a few minutes watching Harper sleep, then allowed himself to drift off.

***************

"Dylan," Andromeda's voice interrupted his sleep. "Dylan, it's time to get up." He cracked open his eyes to see her holo standing there.

"Go away Rommie. Come back in a few hours." He closed his eyes.

"Dylan, I know how you hate to oversleep," she said firmly. "So please get up or you'll be cranky later."

"Okay Mom," Dylan said sarcastically, sitting up. He turned to find the other half of the bed empty. "Where's Harper?"

"He's in engineering, where he's been for the last hour."

"And everyone else?"

"Beka is doing repair work on the Eureka Maru, Rev is on the bridge studying ship schematics, Trance is trying to save a dying plant, and Tyr is...." she paused, smiling, "Tyr finished most of the repairs to the weapons console. He has returned to his search for the basketball."

"You could be nice and show him where the sports equipment is," Dylan said, smiling at her. He went to the closet, took out his uniform, getting dressed. "Although, a frustrated Tyr might be fun. I wonder what he would do to get it back?"

"Why didn't *you* tell him?" Andromeda asked.

"Because I enjoy watching a Nietzschean squirm." That said, Dylan walked out, and headed to the bridge.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tyr had been on a search for six days for the basketball. He had found a baseball, a soccer ball, even a whiffle ball. The basketball games had become an outlet for his energy, and he found, much to his chagrin, that he missed them.

He knew what he *had* to do...the one thing his pride wouldn't permit him, the one thing he had purposely avoided doing. He was going to *have* to ask Harper where it was. Once he got the basketball back, however, he was going to get some revenge on the engineer.

He stopped outside Harper's room, then decided to just walk in. He had never been in there before, and raised an eyebrow at the inside. Unlike his own room, which was sparsely decorated, Harper's was colorful, each wall a different color, posters up, books lining the shelves, and a surfboard in the corner.

He heard the door open, expecting to see Harper, but instead found Dylan standing there.

"What are you doing in Harper's room?"

"Looking for the basketball. I want it back."

Dylan sighed. "Come on, I'll get you another one."

"The ship says we don't *have* another one."

"Rommie lied," Dylan said, grinning at him. "Maybe if you were nicer to her, she would have told you."

Tyr glared at him. "You will not get the upper hand on me again."

Dylan shook his head. "You don't get it, do you?" He pushed Tyr against the wall, his breath hot on Tyr's face. "I told you...it's not about power." One hand slid down Tyr's body, feeling Tyr grow hard, while the other kept him pinned to the wall. "It's about pleasure." His tongue licked at Tyr's lips, parting them, Tyr's tongue meeting his, Tyr's body acquiescing to him. Dylan pulled away abruptly. "Now, lets go find you a basketball."

Tyr licked his lips, silently cursing his treacherous body for giving in immediately. He would have given himself over to Dylan without a second thought.

****************

They entered a part of the ship that was not used. It was mainly crew storage facilities, and, being that there was virtually no crew, Andromeda had lowered the power there to conserve energy. The lights were dimmed. "I'll get full lighting." Dylan moved to a console, hearing Tyr move behind him, Tyr's palm caressing his back.

"No...not yet. I want another lesson."

Dylan spoke, not turning. "Do you know what I want from you?"

"Yes."

Dylan turned around. "And you think you can give it to me?"

"Yes."

"Strip." Dylan's voice was flat, and without emotion. His face belied no feelings. Tyr just stared at him, and Dylan shook his head. "You're not ready."

"What?" Tyr asked, more then a bit surprised.

"When you do *what* you're told, *when* you're told, I'll give you another lesson." Dylan smiled inwardly. He *definitely* enjoyed making a Nietzschean squirm. "Now, about your basketball...." He restored the lights, and led Tyr to a large room.

"Here you go. Any sport you want, we have the equipment here."

Tyr picked up a funny shaped item. "What is this?"

"A football."

Tyr shook his head. "This is *not* a ball."

"Yes, it is."

Tyr threw it to the ground, a smug look on his face. "It isn't round. Therefore, it is not a ball."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Look, there are discs along that wall," he turned and pointed, "that will explain it...and every other game available. I have things to do." He walked to the doorway, but turned back, grinning. "It's a ball." He walked out.

"No, it's not," Tyr mumbled.

"Yes it is!" Dylan shouted back.

Tyr studied the titles, under the heading of Football. *History of the Super Bowl*... *T&A: The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders*...*Horse Feathers*. 'Stupid Titles,' he thought. His eyes wandered through other discs. *Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio*...*Eight Men Out*...*Wilt The Stilt*.

He found a basketball, and picked it up, then grabbed a second one. 'In case Harper steals them all, I will have a back-up.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dylan wandered into engineering, watching Harper remove a panel. He walked over, standing behind him. "Need some help?"

"I think I can repair an electrical panel myself," Harper grinned. "I'm not totally useless, ya know."

"I know *that*." He wrapped his arms around the smaller man, kissing his neck, and whispered, "What did you do with the basketball? I got Tyr another one by the way."

Harper turned in his arms. "I sent it out an airlock."

"I don't think we should tell Tyr," Dylan said, kissing Harper softly.

"Definitely not a good idea," Harper said, returning the kiss twofold. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I do have a function on this ship."

"Actually," Dylan said, letting him go, "you have two."

Harper grinned at him, and went back to his work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'I like nice, quiet days,' Dylan thought to himself. 'Nothing but peace and serenity.' His thoughts suddenly turned to Tyr, and he grinned. "Rommie, where is Tyr?"

Her holo appeared in front of him. "In his quarters. Shall I tell him you're looking for him?"

"No, that's okay. I'll go see him myself."

He entered without knocking, and the Nietzschean turned. "Do you know how to request entrance?"

"It's my ship," Dylan said. "I go where I want, when I want."

Tyr shrugged, and turned back to the console. "I can effect repairs from here, to a limited extent. It is much quieter then listening to the Magog babbling about Wayism."

"That's why I left the bridge. You know why I came here?"

Tyr stopped what he was doing, and faced Dylan. "Yes."

"Strip." Dylan's order came once more, as it had earlier, his face remaining emotionless.

Tyr hesitated again, but removed his clothing, standing naked, remaining still. Dylan's expression didn't change, as his eyes moved up and down Tyr's body. "Turn around." Tyr did as he was told, Dylan moved behind him, and only then did his feelings show. His eyes lit up, and his erection was quite obvious through his uniform. Tyr began to turn his head, but Dylan snapped, "Eyes front!" Tyr looked away again. "The first lesson was about control. The second lesson is about obedience. On your knees." Tyr hesitated, and Dylan placed his hands on Tyr's shoulders, pushing him down. "Disobey me again, and you won't get another lesson for a *very* long time." He removed his own clothing, pleased that Tyr didn't move. Dylan knelt behind him, one hand pushing Tyr's braids off his neck, his mouth leaving soft kisses down to the shoulder and up again. His other hand slid around Tyr's waist, pulling Tyr's body close, his erection rubbing against Tyr's back. "You're going to do everything I say, and not question it. Is that understood?" Dylan bit him on the shoulder, and Tyr shivered, a motion not lost on Dylan. "No hesitations, no buts, nothing but obedience." Tyr nodded. "No nodding or shaking your head. I want verbal answers. Now, we'll try this again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Dylan's hands slid around to Tyr's chest, taking the nipples between his fingers, pinching them until they were hardened. He felt Tyr lean against him, and smiled again. "What do you want?"

"I don't understand."

"You heard me. I want to know what you want. Describe it to me."

"I can't."

Tyr's voice went up a pitch, and Dylan was glad Tyr couldn't see him...there was a smile on the Captain's face. Dylan released him, moving away, and he watched Tyr start to turn, then watched him freeze before he met Dylan's eyes.

"I want...you."

"What do you want from me?" Dylan was behind him again, not touching, but his breath was hot on Tyr's ear. "All you have to do is tell me."

"I don't know," Tyr answered. It was the truth. "No one has ever made me...need."

Dylan's lips were back at his neck, and he kissed up to Tyr's ear, biting the lobe, his tongue snaking inside. "Should I touch you?" His fingers slid up and down Tyr's arms, lightly caressing. "Is that what you want?"

Tyr nodded, but followed it quickly with a "Yes."

Dylan slid his arms around Tyr's chest again, flicking his fingers against the hard nipples, watching Tyr arch his body. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes...no...I don't know."

He sucked at Tyr's neck, smiling at the bruise he put there, while his hands slid lower, moving up and down the abdomen. "Tell me where you want my hands. All you have to do is tell me, and I'll do it for you."

"I want your hands upon me."

"They are."

"No. Lower. Touch me."

"I am touching you."

"*Lower*." Tyr was growing frustrated, and Dylan knew it.

Dylan slid his hands down to Tyr's legs, stroking the thighs, then moving back up to the nipples. "Like that?"

"No. Your hands...on *me*."

'You need a little help,' Dylan thought. Aloud, "On your cock? Is that where you want them?"

"Yes."

"Then say it."

"No."

"Well then, Mister Anasazi," Dylan stood, grabbing his clothes, "we have nothing to discuss."

"No!" Tyr said sharply, without moving. "I want...I need."

"This is not about what *you* want or need," Dylan said, knowing that wasn't *completely* true. "I told you, it's about obedience. It's about *you* following orders." He was pleased, however, that Tyr hadn't turned around. "Now, I'm going to give you *one* more chance at this, then I leave. *Where* do you want my hands?"

Tyr swallowed hard. "On my...cock."

"Very good," Dylan said, tossing his clothing aside, and kneeling behind Tyr again. Dylan wrapped his arms around again, sliding his hands to Tyr's cock. He took it between his palms, and stroked upward. "Like that?"

"No...harder."

Dylan took the shaft in his fist, gripping it tightly. "Is this what you wanted?" He stroked up and down, moving at a snail's pace, knowing what this was doing to Tyr. "My mouth...where should I put it? Here?" He pressed his lips against Tyr's neck, as his hand stroked a little faster.

"No."

"Where then?"

"On me...my cock."

"You want a blow-job?" Dylan cracked a smile.

"A what?"

Dylan nearly laughed, but thought better of it. "You want me to suck you?" he clarified.

"Yes."

Dylan pulled him onto his back, shifting around, spreading Tyr's legs. His hands slid upward, his lips following. His tongue swirled around the tip, and he saw Tyr's hands moving down. He stopped, his eyes narrowing, meeting Tyr's. "Touch me, and I *don't* touch you." Tyr moved his hands back, balling them into fists. Dylan returned to the hard cock, teasing the head with the tip of his tongue, laving the length, while fondling the balls, which were tight and growing tighter with each caress. His mouth covered the length, but he didn't suck, just lightly brushed his lips around it.

"What are you doing?" Tyr asked him, more then a bit confused.

"What *I* want." His tongue licked, while his head bobbed up and down, keeping his mouth wide, avoiding the friction of sucking. Tyr began to thrash about, and Dylan's mouth suddenly clenched, drawing Tyr's cock deep.

"YESSSS!" Tyr screamed, arching his body, spilling his seed, Dylan sucking him harder, drinking him. He was so caught up in his orgasm, that he didn't notice Dylan reaching to the table, grabbing the lube Tyr was using for his repairs, and spreading it over his own cock.

'Whatever works,' Dylan thought.

Before Tyr had a chance to recover, Dylan turned him over, pulling him to his hands and knees. His cock was sheathed, his hands around Tyr's body, as he began a slow slide out, then thrust back in.

Tyr's mind was gone. The only thing that existed was his body, and the feelings it was receiving. Dylan was bringing him to new heights of pleasure. His cock was filling, he wanted release again.

As Dylan's thrusting increased, he braced his hands on Tyr's hips, keeping him steady.

Tyr reached for his cock, but his hand was pulled away.

"Oh no," Dylan said softly. He slowed his motions, running his fingers along Tyr's back. "You don't cum, except by my hand...when I say it's okay."

"Please...." Tyr's voice was ragged.

A hard upward thrust, and Tyr howled with pleasure as his prostate was hit. His vision blurred, feeling Dylan's fist around his needing cock, pumping him hard. Dylan's voice again, soft, yet gritty, making the Nietzschean sweat....

"My cock fucking you...taking you...." Dylan stilled just then, continuing to stroke Tyr, slower now. "Tell me how much you like being fucked...being used...should I fuck you harder? Deeper?" Another hard shove, and Tyr nearly fell flat. "Help me out here...tell me what you like...what you want me to do to you." Dylan pulled out, until only the tip of his cock remained. Another shove in, another scream from Tyr, and Dylan stilled again. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me...PLEASE!"

Dylan began to move again, slow at first, then harder. His hand tighter on Tyr's cock as he jerked him off, pacing with his thrusts, hitting Tyr's sweet spot again and again. "Who's in charge?" Dylan asked.

"You."

"Again."

"You!"

"AGAIN!"

"YOU ARE!"

Dylan's eyes closed tight as he felt Tyr's cock jerk in his hand, felt the cum bathing his fist...it sent him over the edge, and he let his orgasm sweep through him, filling Tyr with his seed, not releasing him until Tyr's cock was limp in his hand, until his own cock was flaccid.

Tyr fell forward, collapsing, and Dylan moved from him, laying beside him. "So," Dylan grinned, "was it good for you?"

"Yes," Tyr answered. "I am curious though. You knew *exactly* where, and how, to touch me, to bring me the greatest pleasure. Few humans can do that to a Nietzschean. Where did you learn it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Dylan replied.

He stood, picking up his pants, and Tyr stared at him. "You're going? *Now*?"

Dylan smiled at him. "I have to go see Harper. He's probably wondering where I am. Don't worry...you and I are going to have quite a few more lessons."

Tyr nodded, and crawled to the console. "Harper, I need some help in my quarters. It's...important."

"You're not going to hit me over the basketball, are you?" Harper's voice came back, with a lilt to it.

"No," Tyr said, grinning at Dylan. "You have my word."

"Okay then," Harper answered. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Tyr grabbed the top sheet from the bed, tearing a strip off.

Dylan joined him, ripping a wide strip, grinning back. "Seamus is a screamer. I don't want him disturbing anybody...."

Fin