Title: Lessons Learned

Authoress: The Huntress

Rating: NC17

Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.

Synopsis: You know my motto...Boys do it best ....and its PWP, because Huntress isn't up to Andromeda plot...yet.

Authors Rant 1: *Very* brief spoiler for the end of 'Double Helix'...

Authors Rant 2: Huntress *rarely* writes anything other then HTLJ...(Iolaus said it was okay tho', as long as I don't forget about him and Herc....) All feedback, both compliments *and* criticism, are welcome...I need to know if I should write another Andromeda fic.

Disclaimer: Here we go with the disclaimers again. I dunno why I bother. Don't own them, do want them, but no, it ain't never going to happen, except in my mind. Happy now?

 

LESSONS LEARNED

By The Huntress
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So are you endeavoring to trust me then?" Tyr asked.

"I trust Tyr to be Tyr," Dylan answered. He stood, wondering if he should voice the other thoughts in his mind. He decided that the moment was wrong, and walked away instead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Walking down the corridor, he ran straight into Rev, who, of course, had some words of 'wisdom' for him.

"One who keeps his feelings inside, is destined to regret it...eventually."

Dylan raised an eyebrow at him. "You don't know what my feelings are." He continued to walk, the Magog still talking.

"You can try to hide them, but they will surface. Let them come...do not fight them."

"Yeah...whatever." He ignored the rest of the words, picking up his pace, feeling the need for a cold shower. He rounded a corner so quickly, he knocked Harper flat on his back. He helped the young man up. "Aren't you supposed to be helping Andromeda with her new...body?"

"Yeah," Harper shrugged. "I was. Until she hit me. I mean, all I did was suggest bigger...you know...and she got upset."

"Be thankful she didn't do worse."

Harper grinned at him. "Either way, I'm off to a cold shower."

"So am I."

"Rommie get your blood boiling too?"

"No," Dylan answered. "I just like cold showers."

"Right," Harper laughed, watching Dylan practically break into a sprint. "Sure you do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dylan came out of the shower, into darkness. "Lights." Nothing. "Lights!" Still nothing. "Dammit!" He moved from the adjoining room, reaching for the manual switch, but hesitated when he heard the noise. Closing his eyes, his other senses took over immediately, and he reached out, grabbing an arm, and tossing the body onto the floor. As his eyes adjusted, he got a clear view of the body beneath his. "TYR!"

"Yes Captain."

Dylan stood, shaking his head. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you are always alert. An enemy can strike when you least expect it...like when you are naked, and thus, at your most vulnerable."

Dylan raised an eyebrow at him. "You think so?"

"I am a superior being. I know so."

Dylan chuckled. "You're wrong." Before Tyr had a chance to react, Dylan coldcocked him, and Tyr's world went black.

****************

The Nietzschean woke, and tried to move his arms, but found they were tied above his head. He had been stripped, and, as he focused, realized he was bound to Dylan's bed.

Dylan was sitting beside him, still naked, and smiling. "Don't *ever* underestimate me again." A finger stroked down Tyr's broad chest. "Being naked doesn't make you vulnerable...it only makes you more receptive." His palm slid up, brushing the nipples, feeling Tyr shudder. "Are we sensitive there?" Taking one between his fingers, he pinched it, watching as Tyr nearly jumped off the bed. "A little, I take it."

"Untie me."

"No. You see, I've had it with your 'superiority' complex. I think it's time you learned a lesson." His hand stroking upward again. "There's a fine line between pain and pleasure." His nails raked down. "I'm going to blur it for you. By the time I'm finished, you're not going to know the difference." Fingers stroked along Tyr's impressive cock, which stood erect. "You like pain?" He pinched the tip, Tyr's body arching into a bow. "I'll take that as a yes." He bent down, his tongue leaving a trail along Tyr's inner thigh, followed by bites. "If you want me to stop..." He licked at Tyr's balls. "...I will. I'll let you go..." A kiss to the cock head. "...if you tell me to."

"No, don't stop." Tyr practically moaned the words.

Dylan turned him slowly, watching to be sure there was enough space so he wouldn't break Tyr's wrists. The Nietzschean lay on his stomach now, and Dylan caressed his ass, then moved away.

Tyr turned, and saw Dylan grabbing a strip of leather that was hanging on the wall.

"The lesson begins now."

*SMACK* Tyr groaned as the belt touched his cheeks.

*SMACK* Tyr arched his back, trying to move to his knees. "We're not up to *that* yet."

*SMACK* Nails digging into his ass. "Do you want more? Does it feel good?"

*****************

It was at that moment that Harper was on his way to see the Captain about some improvements he wanted to make to the engines. He entered, without knocking as usual, and just stared at the scene before him, his mouth agape.

"Hello, Seamus," Dylan grinned. "I was just explaining to Tyr, that he isn't a superior being."

"You really should activate the lockout when you're...busy, Captain." Harper grinned back. "It could be quite embarrassing."

"So why don't you lock it on your way *out*!" Tyr snapped.

"He is *nice*," Harper said softly. "But not as nice as you." The engineer knelt before the Captain. "May I?"

Dylan nodded. "Yes, you may."

He put his hands on Dylan's legs, kissing his way up, reaching Dylan's cock. Tyr's eyes got even wider as Harper swallowed Dylan, Dylan's hand wrapping in his hair, pulling him down.

"You're a good boy Seamus, did you know that?" He licked his lips, his breathing more rapid. "A very good boy." Dylan abruptly pushed Harper away. "I want you naked...*now*." Harper stripped, standing naked before them. "Now finish what you started." Harper's mouth returned to the cock, while Dylan stroked his hair with one hand, his other caressing Tyr's ass. "It's not about power." He moved his hand to his mouth, sucking on his fingers. "It's about pleasure." One finger eased inside. "Lots of pleasure." Tyr grunted as another finger entered, and Dylan tightened his fingers in Harper's hair, holding Harper's mouth over his cock, pushing deeper, until the feeling overwhelmed him, and his cum spurted down Harper's throat. He held Harper there, until he was done, then pushed him aside again.

Harper stared up at him. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Wrong? No, you didn't do anything wrong. I told you Seamus, you're a good boy. Now just stay there, until I tell you otherwise." Harper nodded, and Dylan returned his attentions to Tyr. "If you behave, you get pleasure." He kissed Tyr's ass, licking the crack. "Do what you're told, don't talk back, don't ask questions." His tongue moved deeper.

"And if I don't behave?" Tyr asked, through gritted teeth.

Dylan picked up the belt. *SMACK* "You'll get more of this." *SMACK*

The Nietzschean was more confused now. The pain was different then any other he had ever received, and it sent waves of pleasure throughout his body. He needed more, and he didn't know why. He expected another blow, wanted it, and when it didn't come, he began to tug at his bonds, hoping that would bring another...but it didn't. He felt Dylan move from the bed, and watched as the Captain knelt beside Harper, his cock hard again.

Dylan slid his hand around Harper's neck, pulling their mouth's close, hesitating, then plundering Harper's mouth. Harper stayed still, his hands behind his back, letting Dylan do what he wanted. Pushed onto his back, Dylan spread his legs, pushing his knees to his chest. "Should I fuck you Seamus?" Harper nodded. "But you're so dry, so tight, I might hurt you."

"Please...."

"I don't want to hurt you baby," Dylan crooned. "You're my good boy."

"I want it...you said I was good...I behaved...please."

Dylan eased his cock inside, slowly, gently, watching every emotion on Harper's face. He saw the pain in Harper's eyes and stopped, waiting for the look to change to pleasure. When it did, he eased further in, finally sheathed, stilling, not wanting to give the engineer *real* pain. Only when Harper began to writhe against him, did Dylan move again. Sliding from Harper's tightness, he pushed in again, repeating the same motions. Again and again he moved like this, until Harper had tears in his eyes.

"Shhh," Dylan soothed. "No tears. I hate it when you cry...it tears me up inside. And you know I can't fuck you when I'm upset."

The tears immediately stopped. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," Dylan said softly, beginning a slow, rapturous movement. "Do you like this Seamus? Does it feel good?" Harper nodded. "Am I too slow? Should I take you harder?" Another nod, and Dylan sped up his pace. "Is this better?" He moved faster, the sweat dripping from his body, his whole body tensing as he took Harper. Dylan's hand on Harper's cock, milking him, giving Harper pleasure. "Cum for me baby...and I'll cum for you."

Harper exploded, his seed shooting up, covering them both, as Dylan gave one last thrust, filling Harper. They continued to move together, making each other moan, until Harper finally collapsed, laying still, his eyes looking into Dylan's, a satisfied smile on his face. Dylan waited a few minutes, then slowly eased himself from Harper, leaning over and kissing him softly. "Just relax for a while. I'll give you some more later...I promise." Harper just nodded, and lay there quietly.

Dylan returned his attentions to Tyr again. He turned him onto his back, the Nietzschean struggling against his bonds, rock-hard, panting, and looking at Dylan with lust in his eyes. "You want some too?"

"Yes," Tyr answered firmly.

"Then you're going to have to get me hard again." Dylan leered at him. "You think you can do that?"

"Let me go, and I'll show you what I can do!"

"I'll let you go, when I know you'll cooperate, not a moment sooner. Now, I'll ask you again...can you get me hard?"

"I can do whatever *he* can do. And do it better."

Dylan flicked his finger against Tyr's cock, the sting causing Tyr to jump. "Yes or no. I don't want to hear anything else from you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, one *last* time. Can you get me hard?"

"Yes."

Dylan put a pillow under Tyr's head, and straddled his chest, bringing his cock to Tyr's mouth. "Show me what you can do."

Tyr opened his mouth, taking the softened cock in, feeling it begin to grow as he licked it.

"Oh yeah...." Dylan was growing harder as he slid in and out of Tyr's mouth, reaching back to stroke Tyr's cock. "You've got a nice mouth. So warm and wet. You just keep sucking...." His eyes drifted shut, as he felt the tongue making love to his shaft, felt his cock thickening. His eyes moved to Harper. "I want him ready for me."

Harper understood, and moved between Tyr's legs, his tongue licking Tyr's crack, sliding a finger in. Tyr would have screamed from the pleasure if he had been able. A second finger, then a third, as Harper spread him further.

Teeth grazing him, and Dylan nearly spilled his seed, his eyes snapping open. "You *are* good at this." He shifted down Tyr's body, Harper moving away, but not before Dylan pulled him into a deep kiss. Kneeling between Tyr's legs, he pulled them over his shoulders, pressing his cock against Tyr's tight ass. "This is *mine* now...do you understand?" Tyr nodded. "I don't think you do." He thrust in with one fluid move, and Tyr screamed from the sudden pain and pleasure that went through his body. Dylan's movements were deep, and he hit Tyr's pleasure spot with each and every thrust. His eyes were wild with lust now, as he moved in and out, harder, deeper. "Do you understand?!"

"YES!"

His hand moved to Tyr's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts, moving deeper, taking the Nietzschean over the edge. A simultaneous orgasm, both men shouting, the ecstasy overwhelming them both. Dylan kept moving until he was empty, gentling himself from Tyr, and smiling at him. "Now that was nice. Do you want me to untie you now?"

Tyr thought about it for a moment. "No."

Dylan reached up and freed him. "Get dressed. You have night watch. I'm sure Beka is waiting for you."

"But...." Tyr started, and Dylan pulled him into a rough kiss.

"We'll have plenty of time later," Dylan said softly. He watched as Tyr got dressed, and reluctantly left the room.

Dylan turned to Harper. "Lock the door." He lay on the bed, smiling at the younger man. "Did you like that? Watching me fuck him?"

"Yes, I did," Harper answered.

"It pleased you?" Dylan asked.

"Oh yeah, very much so."

"I'm glad."

Harper narrowed his eyes. "I think you enjoyed yourself a little too much though." Dylan swallowed hard. "I told you not to enjoy yourself that much, didn't I?" Dylan nodded, watching as Harper picked up the belt. "Turn over...."

FIN