Title: Happy New Year

Author: Moonloon

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Tyr/Harper/Dylan

Archive: Yup, if I sent it to you.

Disclaimer: Do I own these guys? Only in my dreams.

Notes: This was supposed to be my first Tyr/Dylan fic. T/D is the only pairing I've never written; looks like that is going to continue, 'cause slut!Harper insisted on being in the middle. You know I can't resist Harper when begs for hot sweaty man sex. Damn, I'm so easy.

More plotless smut from my lowbrow persona. Extra thanks must go to luzmaria for not only betaing this, but sending it to me twice 'cause I lost it the first time around. D'oh.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
By Moonloon


"It's traditional Tyr." Dylan shouted over the crowd, pressing a drink into his hand.

"Yeah, tradishimil." Harper giggled, already half a couple of drinks ahead of everyone else. "It's new year, ya gotta have a drink."

Tyr took the glass and sipped the strong liquor. "This tastes awful."

Dylan grinned drunkenly and punched Tyr on the arm. "It's an acquired taste. Drink up, it doesn't take long to get used to it."

"If we hadn't landed on this planet, would we be indulging in this celebration?" Tyr took another mouthful; he rather liked the way it warmed him as it went down.

"Nope," Harper chuckled, "Why do you think we came here? It's not as if we need a party central planet in the Commomum.um. Yeah we do! Quick Dyl, sign 'em up!"

Tyr rolled his eyes and didn't object when Dylan topped up his glass again. "Where are the others?"

"Trance and Rommie went back to the ship and Beka met someone....tall. I don't think we should expect her back for a while." Harper flopped back on one of the bar's sofas. "Sit down, pretend you're enjoying yourself."

Tyr sighed, finished off his glass and sat down next to Harper. Dylan sat down on the other side and refilled their glasses. Harper snickered, "Hey look at me. I'm the skinny meat in a buff sandwich!"

Dylan cracked up and passed the bottle to Tyr, who took another swig. "I suppose if I have to indulge in this human ritual I should numb myself."

"Go Tyr!" Harper grinned.

~

Two hours later Harper was curled up on Dylan's lap and Tyr was entertaining the bar with amusing tales of his life as an assassin.

"Idiot jumped instead of ducking.....shot off 'is genetic worth instead." Several of the bar's patrons winced. "Didn't have the heart to kill him after that." Tyr snickered into his glass. "Hey! I've run out of booze! Harper! You drank all my booze!" Tyr leaned over and poked Harper in the side.

"Meh." Harper opened one eye. "Fuck off Tyr, you drank it all y'self."

"MORE BOOZE!" Tyr yelled at the barman.

"Sorry sir, closing time."

"Fuck! Dylan, do we have more on 'Dromeda?" Dylan had a little trouble deciding which Tyr to focus on so nodded at all of them. "Good, let's go."

The walk back to the ship was an interesting one. Everyone on the streets seemed to be just as drunk as they were. Harper kept falling over, usually face first into some passing woman's cleavage, so Tyr swung him up over his shoulder and carried him the rest of the way. "Is there something about this booze that makes people aroused?" Tyr asked Dylan.

"Nah, just loosens inhibibib....inhibitions," Dylan said

"Um, that explains why people have been groping my ass for the last half mile."

Harper snickered from his position on Tyr's shoulder. "Nah, tha's me. Been wanting to do that for sooo long."

Dylan started giggling as Harper reached down and squeezed Tyr's ass. "It *is* a very gropable ass Tyr."

"Keep doing that boy, and it'll be your ass that's on the line."

"Mmmm, promises, promises." Harper wriggled further down Tyr's back and licked under the waistband of Tyr's pants.

"Ohhh, that's hot." Dylan groaned. "Why don't we take this to my quarters?"

"Take what to your quarters?" Tyr stopped, a little confused.

"Well, lets just say the good booze is in my room and good booze, horny Harper and a really big bed are a good combination."

Tyr thought about that for a moment. "Harper's always horny."

"Yeah, and I always have the good booze and a big bed."

"Hey! I'm not that easy you know." Harper said, still stroking Tyr's ass.

Tyr and Dylan burst out laughing. "Yes, you are." Tyr raised one hand and slapped Harper's ass.

"Uhhhh, okay, yes I am. So, am I going to get laid?"

"Oh yes." Tyr marched forwards up the corridor with Harper still trying to get his hands down Tyr's pants and Dylan weaving and giggling behind him.

Arriving at Dylan's quarters, Tyr heaved Harper onto the bed. Harper appeared to be stripping before he even hit the mattress. Dylan stepped up behind Tyr, wrapped his arms around Tyr's stomach and licked his ear.

Tyr rubbed his ass over Dylan's crotch. "Dylan you know I'm an Alpha. There are certain things an Alpha doesn't do."

"No bottoming, huh?"

"No."

Harper finally managed to get his head out of his tee shirt. "No? That's a shame; you don't know what you're missing. Dylan does this twisty thing that'll make you go blind." Harper shuffled forwards on the bed and ran one hand over the bulge in Tyr's pants. "Oh wow, that feels even more impressive than I imagined."

"You've been thinking about... me?"

Harper unfastened Tyr's pants and started tugging them down. "Thought about you? Yep, naked, hard and. Oh my God! It's the Ubercock.....you could kill someone with that thing!" Harper had both hands wrapped around Tyr's cock and stroked it slowly as Dylan pulled off Tyr's shirt.

"Why do I suddenly feel like you two planned this?" Tyr said as he found himself being undressed and teased towards full arousal.

"Nah," Harper said, bringing his mouth closer to Tyr's erection, "Dylan never plans this sort of thing." Tyr opened his mouth to ask if *Harper* ever planned it when the feeling of Harper's hot, wet mouth on his cock drove all thought out of his head. Tyr was vaguely aware of Dylan unfastening his boots and a strong arm holding him up as they and his pants were pulled off. And then Dylan was kissing him hard on the mouth.

Tyr kissed back, his tongue tasting alcohol and sweat before Dylan pulled back with a quick nip at Tyr's full lower lip. Tyr watched as Dylan stripped off the last of his clothes and climbed on the bed behind Harper.

"Would you like to see what you're missing out on?" Dylan asked, looking up at Tyr with a grin on his face. Tyr could just nod; his gaze fixed on Dylan's hands, restlessly caressing Harper. Dylan bent down and began to bite gently down on Harper's ass as first one and then two fingers worked their way inside. Harper began to moan around Tyr's cock and Tyr began to thrust in and out of Harper's mouth. By the time Dylan had slicked his cock and was easing into Harper, Tyr was on the edge.

Harper's muffled cry as Dylan slid deeply inside him drove Tyr past any control he had left and he fucked Harper's mouth hard and came. The combination of alcohol and sexual satiation pulled Tyr's senses to overload and he slumped to the side, retaining just enough energy to pull himself up onto the bed before passing out. As his eyes slid shut, the last thing he saw was Dylan thrusting rapidly into Harper as Harper jerked himself off.

~

Tyr woke up slowly. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't alone: his arm was draped over a distinctly masculine torso and his leg was hooked over....Dylan's? The second thing he noticed was that he had a very hard cock and he was pressing it into Dylan's side. And the third thing he noticed was a cold spot on his back, where Harper must have been. Tyr sat up and looked around. Not only had he fallen asleep between two men, he hadn't woken up when one of them left. Tyr swallowed the bad taste in his mouth and mentally reviewed the events of the night before.

Alcohol....sex.???

Just as he was about to wake Dylan up and demand an explanation, the door opened and a half-dressed Harper slipped back into the room. "Hi Tyr," Harper whispered cheerily, "How are you feeling this morning?" Harper looked down to where Tyr's morning erection was poking out the sheet. "Pretty good I see."

"What happened last night?" Tyr scowled at Harper.

"Uh, you don't remember? Short version, we got drunk, we came back here, I blew you and you passed out." Harper climbed back on the bed, holding a med-spray

"And the long version?"

"Pretty much the same, except there was some conversation and Dylan was up my ass."

"What's that for?" Tyr asked, pointing at the med-spray in Harper's hand.

"Trance's miracle hangover cure. What some?"

"Thank you, but my nanobots can take care of any lingering toxins." Harper nodded and pressed the spray into Dylan's arm. "Shouldn't you wait until he wakes up before you do that?" Tyr said.

"Nope, 'cause I have plans for Dylan. Plans that require him to be un-hungover and half-awake." Harper pulled the sheet down and knelt between Dylan's knees. "Oooh Dyyylaaan. time to be blown away - k." Harper started suckling gently on Dylan's soft cock.

Tyr watched, half amused, half turned on as Harper sucked Dylan to full hardness without waking him up. Unconsciously Tyr cupped his balls and ran his thumb up and down the underside of his shaft in time with Harper's rhythmic sucking. "Why does he have to be half-awake?" Tyr asked.

Harper lifted his head, his hand keeping up the pace on Dylan's cock. "Because if he wakes up soft he does the 'ohmigod I screwed the crew' angst routine, apologizes to me and throws me out. If he wakes up hard, I get a second helping first." Harper reached over and gripped Tyr's erection. "You aren't going to waste that are you? There's lube on the floor somewhere."

Tyr gasped at the feeling of Harper's hand on his cock. Last night he'd been drunk and the sensations had been dulled, this morning everything was in full working order. Tyr pulled Harper's hand off and pushed Harper back between Dylan's legs, before leaning over and picking up the lube from the floor.

"Just make sure you use plenty of that, Tyr." Harper murmured licking Dylan's balls. "I don't feel like being spiked on the Ubercock without a *lot* of lubrication."

Tyr moved behind Harper and pulled off his pants, he was glad to see he wouldn't have to wrestle Harper out of any underwear, and threw the pants on the floor. Tyr squirted lube onto his fingers and slid them down the crease of Harper's ass.

"Mmmmm." Harper moaned around Dylan's cock and Dylan started to rouse. Tyr slid two fingers into Harper and pumped them in and out before slipping in a third and carefully stretching Harper open. Tyr slicked his cock and pressed it against Harper's asshole, then looked up and saw Dylan's eyes flicker.

"What the..." Dylan's words were cut off as Harper cried out at the sensation of the head of Tyr's cock popping through his tight ring. The vibrations traveled up and down Dylan's cock, turning the look of confusion to one of lust.

Tyr pushed deeper into Harper, biting his lip in an attempt to retain control: he'd never felt anything so tight around him. He thrust slowly, each movement causing Harper to grunt or moan around Dylan.

Dylan grabbed the back of Harper head and undulated his hips with an ever-increasing rhythm. Tyr and Dylan locked eyes as they both fucked Harper. Dylan suddenly came explosively with a hoarse scream.

Tyr put one arm around Harper's stomach and the other on his shoulder and pulled Harper up so that Tyr was sitting back on his heels with Harper impaled firmly on him.

"Oh fuck!" Harper wailed.

"Are you okay?" Tyr asked, running his hand up Harper's stomach to pinch a nipple.

"Yeah, I've just never been this full before." Harper rested his head back on Tyr's shoulder. "Feels good though."

Tyr bit down lightly on Harper's shoulder and reached down to pull Harper's legs further apart. "Dylan." Tyr said, noticing that Dylan was awake and moving. "Dylan, come here."

Dylan was flushed, whether from embarrassment or recent sexual activity, Tyr wasn't sure.

"Tyr, we shouldn't."

"Dylan, Harper sucked you off, don't you think you should return the favour?" Tyr lifted Harper up and then pulled him back down. Harper moaned as Tyr's cock raked over his prostate.

Dylan looked to be battling with himself for a moment before sliding down the bed to engulf Harper's cock.

"Oh God. yes, that's good. Oh God." Harper babbled incoherently as Tyr started thrusting deeply inside him and Dylan sucked up and down his entire length. Tyr sped up, knowing that Harper wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Harper was wriggling, trying to thrust up into Dylan's mouth and down on Tyr's cock, but Tyr kept a tight grip on Harper's hips, pushing and pulling him up and down in an ever-increasing rhythm until Harper's moans became a long drawn-out howl and Tyr felt Harper ripple around his cock. Tyr pulled Harper down hard and groaned as he emptied himself with one of the most intense climaxes he'd ever experienced.

Tyr slid carefully out of Harper and laid him down on the bed. Harper looked to be completely boneless and only half conscious. Tyr looked over at Dylan who was nervously licking his lips.

"I can't believe I let Harper get me drunk again," Dylan said.

"Hurmph." Tyr tried not to grin. "How many times has he succeeded in seducing you?"

"Uh." Dylan flushed.

"If you know this always happens when you drink with him, why do you continue to do it?"

"Uh." Dylan's eyes went to the floor.

"So that you can screw Harper and have an excuse afterwards?" Tyr crept closer to Dylan.

"That's not." Tyr silenced Dylan with a hard kiss that Dylan tried to ignore, but eventually returned with increased passion.

"And I believe you were the one that pressed the drink into my hand last night?" Tyr said, grinning at a very off-balance Dylan.

"I was drunk, I can't be held responsible for my actions."

Tyr licked Dylan's lower lip. "Not even the offer to top?"

"Huuuuhhh." Dylan dropped the reluctant look and pounced on Tyr. "I have a New Year's resolution: not to be so uptight about sex."

Harper rolled over and groaned. "Yay."

The End

Andromeda Uncovered http://www.anzwers.org/free/andromeda/
Moonloon's Slash Page: http://www.geocities.com/maryavatar/
Twilight Slide: http://www.sphosting.com/vesper/