FIC: Engineered For Perfection 2

Author: emma oz

emmaoz2001@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: This is not my universe. Someone else owns it.

Notes: This is the first PWP I’ve ever written, and is a big change of direction for me.

AUTHORS NOTE: I may be right out in my interpretation of the characters, as I’ve only seen five episodes of Andromeda. (I live in a country where the show has yet to air). I was struck, however, by both the beauty of Tyr and Harper, and by the interesting differences between them. I have attempted to explore the nature of power and identity - to some extent - in these slender works. Please let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Writing in this universe is a complement to its owners, rather than an attempt to stake a claim to it.

Pairing: Tyr/Harper

Warnings: M/M sex

Genre: PWP

Feedback: Gentle feedback please. This is the Second PWP I’ve written.

 

ENGINEERED FOR PERFECTION 2

By Emma Oz

What had been a routine visit to a supposedly allied world, had turned into a disaster. Half the crew had been left on the face of the planet and it was hours before Hunt could evade the fighter probes which had appeared and get close enough for pick up.

Tyr said nothing when Rev, Beka and Harper reappeared bruised but whole. He maintained his silence as he stalked after Harper to his room. Only when they entered the room did he speak. ‘Don’t ever do that again.’

Tyr picked the younger man up and all but threw him onto the bed. It was infuriating, enraging that Harper had been in danger, and worse yet that he had been in danger *without Tyr*. He tugged impatiently at Harper’s ridiculous, baggy clothes and Harper glanced up at him and cheerfully began to strip his clothes away.

Tyr could not resist touching him. Such soft skin, such slight bones. Harper was far smaller than a Nietzschean, of course, but somewhere along this line this had ceased to be sign of Harper’s inferiority and become instead the symbol of something familiar, something comfortable.

Tyr licked the line of Harper’s back, using his intimate knowledge of Harper to find his sweet spots. He batted the human’s hands away when Harper tried to reciprocate. He could not be distracted as his hands traced his body. He was memorising Harper, learning him from the cellular level up.

After another thwarted attempt to touch Tyr, Harper smiled sweetly and concentrated instead on expressing his pleasure as vocally as possible. Tyr caressed him, licked him, bit him. The Nietzschean’s large hands ran over his whole body, pausing perhaps over the scars he bore and the new bruises. His fingers traced the white line on his hip delicately and ghosted over the tender tissue around the implant in his neck.

Tyr lost himself in Harper’s body. His very scent filled the air and made it impossible to think of anything but the human. He was unsure how much time had passed, only aware of an urgent need to touch Harper, to know him, to possess him. The only reality was Harper’s moans and muted endearments, his impatient thrusts and the smell of arousal coming from him.

Very quickly Tyr reached the point where, had he been with a woman he would have taken her or been damned. He bucked against his hip, snarling with frustration when the friction was insufficient. The precum he was leaking traced a line against Harper’s body and he paused for a moment, holding Harper tightly in his arms. Then he reached for Harper’s hands, intending to form them into a familiar, warm cocoon.

The human resisted momentarily and stretched in a way that made Tyr shiver and clutch him even closer. Harper wriggled around to face him, ‘Want in?’

Tyr grunted and again thrust fruitlessly into the loose heat of Harper’s embrace. He growled in impatience and frustration.

Tyr saw a light of realisation dawn in Harper’s blue eyes. ‘This is one of those copulate for procreation things, isn’t it?.... Have I got a surprise for you.’

Harper’s chattering made no sense, but Tyr did react when Harper pulled away momentarily.

‘Relax, I’m just getting some essentials,’ Harper said quietly and he scooted across the head to the dresser drawer. He crawled back over the bed and waved a tube of lube at Tyr in a somewhat frenzied way.

‘Right, you use this’ - he waved the lube under Tyr’s nose - ‘to put this’ - he gripped Tyr’s cock firmly and Tyr virtually levitated off the bed - ‘in this’ - and he took Tyr’s hand and placed it over his anus.

Blood pounded in Tyr’s head. He could barely think, he could certainly not frame a response. Harper, lacking Nietzschean senses, must have taken his pause for reluctance because he started babbling to convince Tyr. ‘It works, really. I’m an engineer so I know when Tab A goes into Slot B. You just have to stretch me a bit first... So come on.’

Harper wriggled backwards and one of Tyr’s fingers slipped momentarily inside his body. Tyr jumped as if he had just touched an open circuit. He was ridiculously close to coming right there and then, just from the feel of part of his body entering Harper’s. He wanted to come, he wanted to scream, he wanted to turn Harper over and thrust into him with no regard for human frailty.

He paused and drew on his much vaunted control. If Harper said lubrication was necessary, then Harper was to be lubricated. He was much too small, too frail, *too dear* to be injured.

But there was no need to go slow about it. He ripped the lubricant from Harper’s hand and shoved him back onto the bed. Harper smiled as he bounced, and immediately spread his legs.

One finger crept back to find the entry to Harper’s body and the human let out a shuddering sigh. ‘Ooooookay, quick learner.’

*****

Tyr was fascinated by the contrast in colour as his dark fingers slipped into Harper’s white flesh. This was the third time he had watched this, but the contrast was still dizzying.

He could hear Harper’s talking, virtually shouting at him. ‘Now! In me, right now!’ Harper’s legs hooked about him and he was tugged closer. A part of his brain, a very faint and distant voice, was laughing at the bossiness of Harper, like a terrier pushing around a wolf hound. But most of him was beyond thought of any kind. He lunged forward and was lost in the warmth, the sweetness, the tightness of Harper’s body.

He pushed forward in one thrust, pushing until the base of his cock was nestled against Harper. Distantly he could hear Harper shouting, but he couldn’t make out the words or even tell if there were words. He was lost, lost in the carnality of the moment. He bit down on Harper’s neck, drawing blood and marking him. As the copper tang of blood filled his mouth he came, waves of light shaking through him. He clutched Harper impossibly harder and slumped over him, staring at him but momentarily unable to focus. He had never come so close to passing out in his life.

As he regained his senses he looked down at Harper who lay bonelessly in his arms. Harper was perfectly motionless against the mattress. He could see that Harper was breathing fast and the bite mark at the base of his neck was beaded with blood. And though Tyr did not remember his spikes coming up, there were long, though shallow, marks across his belly where his arm spikes must have scraped. He felt suddenly sick. ‘Wake up,’ he tapped Harper’s cheek, ‘Come on, wake up.’

Harper sighed and opened his eyes. ‘Mmmmmm.... wow...’ he said softly.

‘Are you all right?’ Tyr ‘s tapping turned into a caress.

Harper’s eyes flipped open and he stared at Tyr. ‘Are you kidding?’ he said in disbelief. ‘I’m not all right, I’m fucking fantastic.’

Tyr tried to clarify. ‘You passed out. Are you hurt?’

Harper looked at him blankly, then laughed and hooked an arm around his neck to pull him down. ‘No, I’m fine. You didn’t hurt me at all.’

Tyr looked skeptically at the bruises on Harper’s arms where he had been held, but Harper laughed again and pulled the blanket up over the two of them. ‘You’ve got to learn to take a compliment better.’

END