AUTOR'S NOTE: Harper insisted I write this one, and when the boy is staring meaningfully at your pc - you do what he asks. Too bad Tyr had to learn that lesson the hard way.

Title: Cyber-Sex

Author: JJ

Pairing: T/H/R

Archive: Andromeda Slash

Rating: NC-17, slash, cyber-sex

Feedback: Sure

Summary: Rommie makes an unusual request that Tyr doesn't want to fulfill, but Rommie can be persuasive.

Disclaimer: I don't own them, someone else does. I'm not making any money at this. It's all for fun.

 

CYBER-SEX

By JJ
*****

"Tyr, may I speak with you?"

"What, Ship?" Tyr asked, as he sat at his desk in his private quarters, not bothering to look at the hologram. Tyr and Rommie had an understanding, they didn't like each other. Rommie didn't trust him, and Tyr didn't like gadgets that talked to him.

She appeared in front of the desk, forcing him to at least look in her direction. "I want to ask you a favor."

Now that got Tyr's attention. What could this ship need from him. "The all powerful Andromeda needs the help of a Nietszchean?" The disdain in his voice was heavy.

"I'm not all powerful, and yes," Andromeda did a pretty good disgusted.

He looked up at her with an impatient look on his face. "What?"

Rommie looked around somewhat nervously, and then stood up straight. "I want to experience...sex."

Not even Tyr could keep a distanced expression on his face. "You what?"

"I want to experience sex," she said with more confidence.

"You are a picture. It isn't possible."

"Yes, it is. With Harper's interface."

Tyr leaned back. "You want me to let you watch us?"

"No, I do that anyhow. I want to experience the emotions."

"Who knew. High Guard Ships are voyeurs."

"That isn't what I want, Tyr. I want to feel Harper's emotions."

Tyr looked bored for a moment, and then shook his head. "No."

"Why not?"

"I don't like the idea," Tyr said. "Besides that, I don't think I like the reasons why. Is it so, you can try it with Dylan?"

Rommie looked very disgusted and Tyr realized he had guessed correctly. Then her face got hard. "If you don't Tyr, I'll tell Dylan why you missed that drill last week."

"Go ahead, Ship. In either case, beggars can't be choosers."

"Ohhhh!" Rommie said in frustration, and then disappeared. Tyr looked around his room and wondered how long the ship had been watching.

*****

Harper came into Tyr's quarters later that day. "Big Man, I don't know what you did to Rommie, but I would steer clear of her for a few days. Pissed off doesn't even cover it."

"I don't care," Tyr said, as he continued to curl with the weights. He saw Harper stop and watch him. Tyr preened as the smaller man's eyes dilated. He knew Harper liked to watch him, and this little scenario was set up, more or less. He needed to work out and had just arranged it so Harper could watch. The fact he had removed his shirt to allow Harper a better view, was coincidental.

Tyr stood up and began to lift and lower the weight behind his head. Soon, he felt Harper's hands running up and down the muscles in his back, and then his lips.

"You are so gorgeous."

"Who is the god?" Tyr asked, amused.

"I am...mentally, but you are physically. You're beautiful, Tyr."

Tyr soon had Harper pushed over the desk and was about to enter him when the room went dark, and the entire ship shuddered.

"Harper to Engineering, Now," Dylan's voice sounded.

Tyr growled as Harper slid out the door. As soon as he was gone, the lights came back on, and Rommie appeared in front of Tyr.

"Sorry about that. Must have been a glitch in my programs. Three hundred years in a black hole could do that to you." Tyr noted her smile was angelic. He growled at her. "In fact, it could happen a lot."

*****

For a week this continued. Harper being called more and more often at less opportune times. When they were taking a shower together, the water suddenly dipped to just above freezing. Gravity control lost as they curled up to each other. Tyr getting locked in areas.

Finally, when Tyr found himself locked in his quarters for the third time, he spoke to the computer.

"Ship, if you don't stop this I will..."

"What?" Rommie asked with a distinct glint to her eyes. "You'll do what, Tyr? Leave?"

Frustrated didn't begin to cover how Tyr felt. "All right, but only once."

"That's all I want."

"I don't like being forced."

"With as much as I've kept you apart, it appears you're more than willing. He's in my main control room now. Here's your perfect opportunity."

"Rules. No one ever knows, and you keep everyone else away."

"Agreed."

*****

Harper was already hooked up to Rommie's interface. He turned as Tyr came in. That was unusual, but he was too busy to question it.

"Hey," Harper greeted, with a smile. "You know, I don't know what's causing all these problems. Rommie has no idea either, but whatever it is, it's effecting sys..."

His words were silenced as Tyr leaned over and kissed him. Harper's cock instantly filled as Tyr controlled his head with his large hand. He answered Tyr hungrily. It had been almost a week since they had had sex.

Although Harper usually put up a fight to Tyr's domination, they were both too hot. He gave in to Tyr's demands quickly, feeling Tyr stroke his cock. This was gonna be hard and fast. He arched his back as Tyr lifted him clear of the deck with one arm. He felt Rommie's presence and reached to remove the interface, but Tyr's hand stopped him.

"But, I'm..."

"Go with it," Tyr instructed.

Harper felt himself being lowered to the decking, and soon things faded between cyber and real. He twisted as he felt Rommie's presence fill him. Everything became confused. He felt electric impulses, and nerve endings fire as Tyr touched and kissed him. He cried out as Rommie explored his cyber body, or was it actually his body. Tyr kissed him and he bucked up.

"Tyr," he panted. "I have to disconnect. Rommie is..."

"Don't make me tie you up, Harper."

"Don't tease me," he said, with that quick smile. "But really, I need to take this out." He reached for the interface again, but suddenly found himself on his face and his hands being tied behind his back.

"I wasn't teasing."

Harper was turned back over and Tyr's hot, hungry mouth claimed Harper's and for a moment, he lost himself. He felt the bites, and teeth, but another electrical jolt to his groin that wasn't painful, but it wasn't him either.

"What are you doing? Having sex while hooked up to a High Guard Computer is not in the instruction manual. For either of us."

Tyr's only response was to reach for Harper's pants and open them. When his hand closed over Harper's cock, everything else faded. As the rough hand stroked him, Harper was helpless. He moaned his lover's name over and over.

Harper put his feet down and tried to push into Tyr's hand, but Tyr released him. Harper cried out until he felt an echo or the touch, and suddenly he was in both worlds. He was cyber and real. Rommie and Tyr both touching him. "Tyr, Rommie, she's with us."

****

"I've got him, Tyr. He's stable between both worlds," Rommie said.

"Shut up, Ship," Tyr growled.

Watching his lover twist at unseen touches irritated Tyr, it made him angry and his Nietszchean heritage rose to the front. Harper was his. He would fight for him. He began to use everything he knew about the smaller man to overpower Rommie.

He ripped Harper's shirt open and began to bite and suckle his entire body. Harper twitched and moaned, and arched his body. When Tyr took Harper's cock in his mouth, the ship shuddered, and Tyr realized Rommie had made a mistake. He proceeded to suck and handle Harper's cock, and spared a glance at the com port. The Ship had her eyes closed and was enjoying this through Harper. He flicked his tongue over the sensitive foreskin of his lover. Harper twisted and cried out.

"Fuck me, Tyr. It's been so long."

Tyr growled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube. He untied Harper and pushed him towards a ladder. Harper stripped and bent over wantonly. Tyr applied the lube to his hands and began to open Harper. It was the last thing he wanted to take time to do, but since it had been so long, he knew he had to. Then he glanced up and saw Rommie's face as he breached Harper's ass. She twitched and her eyes opened.

"It's okay, it'll pass," Harper whispered. Tyr smiled dangerously. He continued until he saw Rommie's eyes close again. A twisted sense of power came over him.

"Do you like it ship? Do you like being fucked."

Rommie moaned.

His sense of justice kicked in as well. She had forced him to do this. He would force her to experience it. He opened Harper, stroking over the spot until Harper was twisting and pushing at his fingers. He watched both of them.

Tyr, I want you," Harper cried. "I need you. Damn, stop this and take me."

Tyr withdrew his fingers and heard Harper moan, and watched Rommie twist. Then he ran his hands over his own hard leaking cock, and positioned himself behind Harper. He wanted to drive in, but he wanted to torture both of them even worse. He slowly began to push into Harper's resistant body. Harper jumped as Tyr's cock penetrated the outer ring.

"Stay with me, it's good. Don't move. Just give it a minute," Harper moaned. "Yes, he's big, but it's good." Tyr contented to push into Harper, hearing him hiss and groan as Tyr's cock slid deeply into him. "Give her a minute, Tyr."

"It's you I'm fucking."

"No, it's us," Harper replied as Tyr pushed the final distance in. "Don't ask me how, but it's us."

"Then she can take Nietszchean cock as well as you do." Tyr slowly pulled out and then pushed back in.

"She's learning."

*****

Harper had done some strange things in his life, but this ranked in the top five. He was being royally fucked by his lover in the main control room of a High Guard Ship that was at that moment, possessing his body, but it was great. He could feel Rommie's reactions, he could feel Tyr and damn, he was hot. He found himself pushing back, spreading his legs for Tyr as the glorious cock split his ass. Tyr hands were over his, making him hold the rung of the ladder. His own cock hung hard as Tyr drove into them, him. He twisted as his cock swung freely, needy, wanting attention. Tyr growled in his ear as he locked his arms to give Tyr something to drive against.

"Touch me," he heard Rommie moan his own thoughts and heard Tyr answer the computer.

"No, not yet."

Tyr began to pound into him, stroking that spot that sent electrical charges though them. Harper dropped his head on his arms as he came closer and closer to release. Rommie was close to shorting out. She tried to pull back, he held on tight.

"Stay with me," he whispered aloud. "Tyr, please!"

Then that hand engulfed his cock and Harper threw his head back, and bucked into the hand and then back onto Tyr's cock. It was too much and he came. He heard Rommie's cyber scream as she experienced her first orgasm. And even as Tyr's hand slicked out with his cum, Harper was vaguely aware of Tyr flooding his ass, Harper felt the ship shake, and his vision went gray.

He woke up on the floor, with Tyr's concerned eyes staring down at him. He reached back and found the interface had been removed.

Harper smiled weakly. "You really made the world move that time."

Tyr just raised that eyebrow and stroked his cheek. "I am sorry, Harper."

"For what - really great sex?"

"No forcing you to do it with the interface."

"Yeah, what was that all about?"

"The problems we've been having, have been the ship. It wanted to experience sex."

"Rommie, wanted to have sex with us?" Harper slowly sat up.

Tyr nodded sitting back.

"Take it as a compliment, big man. How many people can claim to have gotten a ship off," Harper smiled and he saw Tyr's ghost of a smile.

Dylan's voice broke in on their conversation. "What are you two doing down there?"

"Audio only," Rommie said from the viewport.

"Uh, I think we found the problem, Dylan." Harper said with a smile at Tyr. "We rerouted one of Rommie's systems and after an initial system rush, the problem appears to have straightened itself out."

Tyr never thought he would see a High Guard Ship blush.

END