Title: Competition

Author: Angel Negra

Fandom: Andromeda

Pairing: Tyr/Harper/Hunt

Disclaimer: I don't own Andromeda or its characters, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind borrowing Harper for the weekend.

Rating: NC-17

Dedication: To everyone who got mad at me for ending 'It's Not What You Think' the way I did.

Author's Note: This is *not* a sequel to 'It's Not What You Think'.

 

COMPETITION

By Angel Negra

Clothes were scattered all over the quarter's floor. A chain mail shirt lying on top of High Guard boots. A High Guard shirt laying beside a highly colorful Hawaiian shirt. Various other items of clothing spread around, lying wherever they had been tossed.

A breathy moan sounded from the bedroom. It was followed by an almost in-human growl. Then a whimper of pleasure.

Harper found the need to whimper again. Whimper, pant, plead. Being the middle between dominants did that to man.

Tyr wrapped his arm around Harper's stomach. Just low enough that his arm spikes barely grazed the younger man's erection.

When Harper's eyes rolled up into his head, Dylan took the opportunity to glare at the Nietzschean and retaliate by roughly rolling Harper's left nipple around in his mouth.

Tyr smirked and thrust harder into the engineer, hitting the prostate dead on. Harper whimpered again and tried to thrust against Dylan's stomach to achieve some much-needed friction. Two hands held him firmly in place. One Human, one Nietzschean.

Harper gave up whimpering in favor of mewling.

Dylan shifted himself, timing it by Tyr's thrusts, so that the tip of his erection brushed lightly along Harper's length. The pre-cum leaving a cool, wet trail. The younger man shuddered, starting to mewl louder and beg incoherently for release.

Two sets of eyes met. One pair blue, one brown. A silent conversation took place and both men grinned rather feraly as it was decided that this wasn't over yet.

Tyr took over playing with Harper's nipples. Dylan, after freeing Tyr's braid's so they fell around the three men like a curtain, reached down and began to roll the engineer's balls around in his hand.

Harper let out a liquid moan and tried to thrust back in time with Tyr. The Nietzschean didn't miss a beat as he switched his rhythm. He pulled out every time the boy thrust back, denying him the release he sought.

The young genius let out a frustrated growl and switched to trying to thrust against the High Guard Captain to get the wanted stimulation.

Dylan smiled and captured the other man's lips in a heated kiss. His tongue invading the younger man's mouth in a fair imitation of what Tyr was doing to the boy's body.

Tyr began to lick and suck the back of Harper's neck. Savagely attacking the erogenous zones the genius had hidden there.

With an unspoken agreement, both men sped up their attention on Harper.Dylan abandoned the filling sac and began to vigorously pump the hardness twitching above it. Tyr started angling his thrusts so they all made contact with Harper's prostate.

Dylan released the younger man's mouth and instead began to lick and suck on the engineer's neck opposite the Nietzschean. Simultaneously they both bit down hard.

Harper came with a harsh scream. His lovers soon following.

They collapsed in a sweaty tangle of sated limbs. Eventually settling with Harper in the middle.

With one last sleepy smile, Harper clutched Tyr arm to his chest, nestled his face into Dylan's shoulder and fell asleep.

Tyr waited a few minutes to make sure the boy was sound asleep beforepushing himself up to that he could see the Captain.

"Well?" he asked.

Dylan played back the past few minutes in his mind. "I think it was a tie."

"Ah. Shall we have a re-match?" asked the Nietzschean, eager to beat the human.

Dylan's mouth quirked into a half-smirk. "Agreed."

 

End