Disclaimer: Andromeda and it's characters are the property of Tribune Entertainment. I don't own them. I just want to have fun with them!

Title: Captain's Closet

Author: Kelly

Rating: I'm not sure actually. Not quite NC-17

Pairing: Dylan/Harper (mainly angst and pre-slash…but we nearly get there!)

Status: new

Archive: No, but if you want it, you're welcome, just let me know!v Series/Sequel: New done this before, but I might again if anyone likes it.

Feedback: twylyteus@yahoo.com

 

CAPTAIN'S CLOSET

By Kelly

 

2 am, ship's time.

Harper had been lying awake in the dark for over an hour. He couldn't sleep and he didn't really want to. It was a solitary thing to do, and he was sick of being alone at night. It had been a hectic day, he had worked hard and achieved a lot. But, somehow he felt unfulfilled and tense, wound up and full of energy. He really needed to feel something else, to let go...

Clambering out of bed and fumbling around in the dark, he pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and left his quarters. The bright lights in the corridor of the ship made him blink and screw up his eyes. It was dead quiet and nobody was about.

"Rommie?" The hologramatic form of the ships computer efficient appeared in front of him. "Uh, hi," he said, rubbing his eyes. "Is anybody else awake?"

"None except Captain Hunt," she answered. At this news, Harper felt a little twinge of excitement. "But he's busy," she said. "He's correlating the munitions supplies. I don't think it would be a good idea to disturb him."

"Oh, I dunno," said Harper. "He might want my help. I kind of think our skills compliment each other...my untamed genius and his, er, experience and discipline. I really think I ought to go see..."

Rommie raised her eyebrows, slightly mystified by Harper's enthusiasm. "No," she said. "He expressly asked that he should not be interrupted and he will be some time." Calculating that this may not be enough to put the engineer off she added, "If I have to, I will seal off the area. Now, I believe it would be in your interest to go to sleep. Tomorrow could be a demanding day. Goodnight, Harper."

The hologram vanished. "But I want a demanding night!" thought Harper. He was damned if he was going to bed alone now. The notion that the Captain was up, not far away, and burning the midnight oil, was strangely enticing. He was fascinated by Hunt's strength and control, over body and mind, and over himself and others. However, he knew Rommie would not let him interrupt. Where else could he go?

His wanderings inevitably led him to the doors of the captain's empty quarters. They were locked, but over-riding that was easy work for the engineer. The door slid open with out much bother and Harper stepped cautiously inside, flicking the lights on to full power.

Glancing about, the spacious quarters were really much as he expected, but this in itself excited him. He wanted Dylan Hunt to be everything he ever imagined him to be, everything he'd always fantasised about. Nothing was out of place. The furniture and the décor were comfortable, yet uniform and military in their placement. Even on the bed, there were no creases on the neatly folded sheets. Harper hesitated. How could he even be in this place, and not somehow corrupt it, mess it up and leave evidence of his presence? At that thought, he could not suppress the grin that sneaked onto his face. Maybe that was exactly what he wanted...

He climbed onto the enormous bed, lying back onto the luxurious pillows. Just knowing that the Captain had lain here made him feel unbelievably good. Everything around him was just all so Dylan Hunt - bold, strong and controlled. He was about to slip his hands down into his boxer shorts, when something else on the bed caught his attention. Lying not far from him, immaculately folded and pressed, was the captain's dressing gown.

Harper sat up and picked up the garment. It was the colour of dark red wine, monogrammed with the initials "D-H", and was made out of the smoothest silk he had ever felt. "Only the best for the Captain, I guess," he thought to himself. As he held it up, the silken gown unfolded, tumbling down and brushing against his bare legs. Burying his face in it, he inhaled slowly, sniffing Dylan's scent, imagining it was his Captain's chest he was so tantalisingly close too. He could have stayed there forever...had he not suddenly realised he was shivering with cold.

However, this unexpected sensation only spurred on his next move. He slipped into the gown, feeling the sensuous material glide against his skin. "Oh, that IS good," he thought. It evoked the idea of Dylan's robust arms, wrapping around him, holding him tight. He lay back down on the bed, savouring the thought and the feeling, knowing it would take little for him to arouse and satisfy himself now...

"Mister Harper, the Captain is on his way back to his quarters." Rommie's voice appeared suddenly and startled the hell out of Harper.

"What...oh, crap...why didn't you tell me?"

"I AM telling you. Anyway, you didn't look as if you wanted to be interrupted just now."

"I didn't...I mean...damn, I forgot to put in privacy mode," Harper paused. "So, you just let me go ahead and do what I just did? And you watched me?"

"I often watch you, Harper. You're notoriously careless with privacy."

"And I thought you weren't interested," muttered Harper under his breath. "Look, how far away is the Captain?"

"It will take him approximately ten seconds to reach his quarters, from Now." Rommie's hologrammatic form vanished, but not before Harper heard her say quietly but slightly confusedly, "I'd calculated that you WANTED to get caught."

"Shit," thought Harper. "Where the hell do I go now?" Only one option struck him - the captain's wardrobe. He leapt off the bed and headed for it, only to fall flat on his face having tripped over the ends of the far-too-large dressing gown that trailed on the floor. "Shit, shit!" Harper picked himself up and flung himself into the cupboard, pulling to the door shut behind him just as the captain entered the room.

The stench in the small, enclosed space almost made Harper gasp for breath. Leather - the wardrobe was full of it. He found himself sitting on a low wooden shelf, above which were hung the Captain's trousers. Feeling rather silly, the first question that crept into Harper's mind asked why exactly he had hid? To an extent, Rommie had been right. He DID want to be caught. But, then again, for the captain to find him lying on his bed in his underwear would make him feel rather cheap. Not that he really minded being rather cheap, but it would have made the possibility of rejection all the harder to handle. Now the captain would find him, er, in his wardrobe and wearing his dressing gown. "Way more dignified!" thought Harper, laying his head back against cupboard wall and trying to suppress a laugh.

Meanwhile, Dylan had sensed all was not quite right in his sleeping quarters. The bedclothes looked uncharacteristically ruffled and somehow things did not look quite right.

"Rommie?" The hologram appeared. "Has anybody been in my quarters?"

"I've been having some problems with the ventilation systems. They've been going into overdrive and blowing things about. They seem to have righted themselves now, but things may still be a little out of place."

Dylan found the explanation odd but satisfactory. "Alright, Rommie. Goodnight...oh, and lock in privacy mode."

"Goodnight Captain." The hologram disappeared.

Harper opened the wardrobe door as much as he dared - just a tiny crack so that he could see out. As he had hoped, the captain was just beginning to get undressed. Straining forward as far as he could so that he could get a better view, he became aware of what was hanging on the back of the Captain's cupboard door. It seemed that Dylan Hunt had a very extensive collection of leather belts. Harper couldn't help but speculate about all the things that his strong, disciplined Captain might use them for, reaching up and feeling one against the sensitive skin on the back of his hand. However, once he realised that Dylan had taken off his jacket and was standing in front of a long mirror displaying his impressive physique, the young man's mind returned swiftly to the present.

Dylan Hunt slowly rotated his broad shoulders, watching his muscles flex and then turned around in front of the mirror, eye-ing himself from every angle. "Yeah, well, if my body looked that good, I'd probably spend hours in front of the mirror checking myself out, too," thought Harper. Despite this, his pleasure at seeing the Captain's body was slightly dampened by observing this display of self-admiration. If that was the only sort of body that the Captain thought was beautiful, how could he ever measure up? The realisation struck him that he had made a terrible mistake.

Seamus Harper had always been good at making the best out of a bad situation - he'd had little choice in his life. He took his pleasure when he could, accepting that these moments were few and far between, and then dealt with the rest of the crap. For now, he decided that he might as well enjoy watching Dylan while he had the chance and then accept the consequences, even if that meant the humiliation of being rejected and kicked out. Hey, he didn't even mind the thought of being punished - he could think of worse people to be beaten by than the Good Captain.

Pulling the dressing gown tight around him, Harper saw that Dylan was now taking off the leather gun holsters from around his legs. All the while remaining in front of the mirror, Dylan unbuttoned his trousers and began peeling off the leather. Harper had often speculated to himself about what sort of underwear his captain favoured; knowledge of the answer came swiftly and was not disappointing. Dylan Hunt wore no underwear under his leather trousers. Harper casually wondered if that was a High Guard regulation.

Now completely naked, Dylan slowly rotated in front of the mirror once more. His butt was like that of a classical statue - firm, muscular and shapely, as if carved out of stone. Aching with desire, Harper inhaled the leather-scented air sharply, and then let out a slow, shuddering sigh, as quietly as he could. His eyes settle on the Captain's impressive cock. It was obvious Dylan Hunt would be a commanding lover, everything Seamus Harper had ever longed for. However, his little fantasy was broken when he saw the Captain, his eyes still fixed on his own body, touch his cock and start to become aroused.

If he had been less insecure, and less overcome with a craving to touch Dylan himself, Harper knew he could have got a great deal of pleasure out of watching this, and maybe reached into his boxer shorts and joined in. Hell, his own cock was hardly hanging limp at this moment! However, the Captain's obvious pleasure at the sight of his own body only heightened Harper's sense of inadequacy and self-hatred and he suddenly found these feelings could not longer be suppressed. Obviously, he was going to get nowhere with Dylan Hunt. Shutting the crack in the wardrobe door he huddled back behind the Captain's trousers, hoping to hell that he wouldn't be found.

Dylan had discarded his worn clothes into the laundry shoot, so there was no reason for him to look in the wardrobe, was there? Apart from, of course, if he needed his dressing gown. Shit! Harper began to wonder how he could have been so dumb.

Out in the bedroom, Dylan was indeed feeling little cold. He wanted to go for a wash before going to sleep and looked about for his dressing gown. Without fail, he left it folded neatly on the bed, but today it was not there. He frowned. Surely the problem with the ventilation could not have blown it out of sight? Shrugging off this possibility as silly, he figured that in his pre-occupied state that morning, he must have broken with tradition and hung it in the wardrobe. The thought he was capable of such negligent inconsistency worried him a little, but he was too tired to think about it much further. He went over to the wardrobe and opened the door.

"What the hell?"

"Er...hi, Captain."

The site of Dylan Hunt standing stark naked in front of him, almost rendered Harper speechless. However, this was not the time for silence, as much as he wished it were. He realised he needed excuses - lots of them, and fast.

"I er...Rommie said their was a problem with your closet...yeah! Um...it hasn't been upgraded...er...I could make it respond to your voice you know...you just say...er, black leather, and out comes your trousers. Though, you might have to be a bit more specific than that. You've got a LOT of black leather in here..." v Harper broke off as Dylan grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the wardrobe. He was desperately trying to work out what Dylan was thinking. Was he angry? He looked as though he was trying to be, but there was a glimmer of a smile in the corner of the Captain's mouth. Dylan stood the smaller man in front of him, folded his arms and took a step back. Harper quietly wished he hadn't let go of him.

"Happy now, Seamus?"

"Yeah...um, I think I've got all the specs. I can start on it first thing in the morning." Harper licked his lips nervously and glanced around the room, trying to look at anything but the tantalising sight of the naked Captain.

"There's no need to lie. I know what you were up to...though I would like to enquire why you are wearing my dressing gown."

Harper wasn't quite sure how to react now. He looked at the floor and mumbled, "I was cold. That's the truth, OK?"

Dylan nodded. "May I have it back?

Harper hesitated again. Now he WAS confused. He wished Dylan was angry, anything, but this. He couldn't handle the coolness - it felt like total rejection. He wrapped his arms around himself, hugging the gown to him, unsure what to do. Fortunately, it was not a decision he had to make.

The captain grabbed him, stripped off the dressing gown and roughly tossed him onto the bed. Dylan then paused and put on the gown, all the while eyeing Harper's body up and down. Although he was still wearing his boxer shorts, the Captain's stare made him feel totally naked and vulnerable. And he still did not know if Dylan wanted him or whether he was just laughing at him. "Shit," thought Harper. "This isn't what I wanted...but what did I expect? What DID I want..."

"Obviously, you've been watching me since I came into the room. Did you enjoy it?" v Harper sat up and pulled his knees up in front of him. "Yeah...I mean, no, I mean, oh shit! I don't know..." Frustrated and bewildered, he thumped the mattress beside him with his fist. "Look, I'm sorry...I was bored, and I don't know, lonely I guess. I won't do it again...please, just don't tell the others."

The Captain lay down on the bed beside his young crewmember. Harper took a sharp intake of breath. What did it mean? Dylan reached out and pulled Seamus towards him, gently taking him in his arms. "Why didn't you just ask?"

"Ask? You're the freakin' Captain! I couldn't just walk up to you and say, hey, you want to fuck me..?" Harper broke off. He totally wished he hadn't said that. Now it was just too obvious. He still hadn't a clue whether Dylan wanted him or not, whether he just wanted a casual fuck, or whether, much worse that that, he felt sorry for him. Still, he was where he wanted to be...and he could feel the Captains hands stroking the back of his neck, gently rubbing down his back...

Suddenly, Dylan rolled on top of him, pinning both his arms above his head on the pillow, holding his wrists tight. Harper just wanted to enjoy this...but he couldn't. He had to know Dylan wanted him too...he had to, he had to...but, oh, this felt good...

Still holding the younger man's wrists so that he could not touch him back, Dylan began licking and caressing his chest with his mouth, slowly moving down his body. Harper could feel the cold air against the wetness of his skin, and then the balmy warmth of the Captain's breath. How could he resist this...he wanted to surrender, except for the thought that Dylan was just going through the motions? Was the Captain thinking about Tyr...or about his own body? Was he with him at all?

Dylan released Harper's wrists, allowing him space to manoeuvre, and then clamped his own hands down either side of his ribs. Kissing his tummy, he bit into the soft, taught flesh. He then slowly slipped his hands down into the back of the younger man's boxer shorts. Harper let out a soft gasp as Dylan touched him intimately for the first time. I'm not going to be able to stop this, thought Harper...I don't want to stop this...

Just then, Dylan paused. Harper lifted his head, slightly bemused. The Captain raised himself a little and grinned down at him. "Roll over, Seamus," he said.

"OK," thought Harper. "If I want to know if he wants me, THIS is going to me my only chance to find out...though I might hate myself even more for doing this. If the Captain really desires this, he's going to have to either force me or beg!" He hitched up both of his legs and, placing his feet firmly on Dylan's chest, he shoved him away.

"You didn't say please, Captain. My mother always told me it was polite to say please...not that I ever listened to a word my mother said, but still, you live and learn."

Dylan was pretty shocked by Harper's reaction, but he'd wanted this boy for too long to be put off. Hell, he was surprised he'd held off for so long - it had just been his vague code of decency as a High Guard Captain and a slight concern that this kid didn't need sexual confusion to be added to all of his other worries that had kept him at bay. Now that Seamus had practically thrown himself at him however, things were different. And, if the boy didn't want to play by the rules, then that was just going to make them all the more fun to enforce.

"You know, you didn't say please either. Not that you would have had to, Seamus...but if you don't behave I might have to fetch something from the closet."

Seamus laughed and rolled over, pulling down his boxer shorts. Stripping off his dressing gown, the Captain climbed back onto the bed and began his little campaign again.

the end???