Title: Brat

Author: Cherubino

Email: mne@si.rr.com

Pairing: Dylan/Harper/Tyr, Rommie/Beka

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Harper is acting up and gets just what he deserves

Disclaimer They are not mine, darn!

BRAT
By Cherubino



Harper has always been a man of extremes. If he did something it was always all the way through, to the very end no matter the consequences. Unfortunately it was also true for the times when Harper was *not* doing something. And now the activity in question- or rather lack of such - was his thinking.

The engineer was clearly *not* thinking when he rigged Dylan's shower to spout colored water. As a result, the Captain had looked like a very angry tangerine for three days and only Rommie's
interference saved Harper's hide.

His brain was obviously *not* functioning when he emptied a whole jar of powdered cayenne peppers into Captain's chili. Considering that Tyr also decided to partake the dish, it was a miracle that Harper survived at all.

He managed to outrun his fire-breathing Captain and Weapon's Officer and hid deep inside the farthest access tunnel of one of the down-below decks. But if one was to examine Harper's behavior, the observer would have been greatly surprised. Instead of worrying and shaking in fear, instead of heeding Rommie's pleas to his sanity, Seamus turned on his portable vid screen wired into the security cam in Dylan's office and settled down to watch.

***

Tyr followed Dylan into his office, shaking his head, "Something is wrong with Harper. Why would he do such stupid things to you too?"

"Of course.Wait a second, what do you mean, `you too'?" Dylan stopped dead in his tracks, bottle of Scotch in one hand, two glasses in the other.

The Nietzschean hesitated then spoke, "I have had a number of . incidents that happened to me in the past few weeks. I was simply being discreet about them; I don't deal well with such matters.
If I kill him, you and Beka would retaliate, and I don't know what else we could do except not pay attention to his pranks. When he stops receiving the attention he obviously craves he'll stop."

Dylan sighed, "You may have a point here, Tyr. But you have to agree that it was very difficult to explain to the Than dignitaries why I was orange." He motioned with the bottle, "Drink?"

"I think I will indulge myself tonight, thank you." Tyr moved towards the leather settee in the corner and stood there, waiting for Dylan. The Captain walked over and handed the glass to
Tyr. He moved his free hand over Tyr's chest, "I missed you, Anasazi.

Harper's pranks and ship's business didn't leave us any time to." He took a swallow of scotch and brought Tyr in for a kiss. The Nietzschean reciprocated with ardor and pulled Dylan down onto the settee. A second later Dylan's howl and Tyr's angry roar shook Andromeda's bulkheads.

***

Rommie crawled into the access tunnel and pulled Harper out with great deal of force. "You know, Harper, I give up. I mean it, I do. I can't fudge up explanations and protect you all the time.
Today you've done it, you really have done it and now you are going to face the music." She harped at him, pulling him by the ear all the way to Dylan's quarters.

When she shoved him inside Harper saw that Dylan's face was absolutely expressionless, as for Tyr - he was being Tyr; he just stood there, arms folded on his chest, leaning on the bulkhead.

"Thank you, Rommie. You are dismissed. Engage privacy mode, please." Dylan's voice was flat.

"Aye, privacy mode engaged, aye, authorization Captain Dylan Hunt." Rommie turned and left.

Harper stood in the middle of the anteroom in Dylan's quarters and studied the patterns on the carpet under his feet. The silence was becoming heavy. Then, when Harper's palms got totally sweaty and he didn't know what to think anymore, Dylan spoke.

"You know, Mr. Harper, I always thought you a smart man. A little hyper, a little disorganized, but nevertheless smart. And I though that you had at least a semblance of respect to your superiors. But during these past few weeks you have been acting like a total brat. I am sorry, but I can't think of any other word to describe your behavior towards me and Mr. Anasazi.

"I can't find a good explanation to why you decided to color me orange, or to put glue in Tyr's boots, or to fill his bathtub with frogs, or what has possessed you to fill the settee in my office with pins, but since neither Tyr nor I will be sitting comfortably for at least a couple of days, we thought that you should not be either.

"We have been thinking about what to do with you and I am sorry to say that what is about to take place is the only solution that we could come up with. You have behaved as a spoiled child, and so you will be punished as one. Please follow me."

With that Dylan stood up and walked in the direction of his bedroom. When Harper hesitated to follow him as instructed, Tyr grabbed his ear and pulled him in.

Harper saw that Dylan was sitting on the edge of his rather large bed. "Mr. Harper, please remove your pants." He ordered in the same flat voice. Harper turned around and saw that the only way of escape was completely blocked by 250 pounds of Nietzschean muscle. A very angry Nietzschean muscle.

"Mr. Harper, I am waiting." Harper sighed and bent down to unlace his boots. Once he was rid of them, he pulled off his tool belt and his cargo pants. Now he stood only in his boxers and tee-shirt.

"Come here and lay down over my knees, Mr. Harper." Dylan pointed at his lap and Harper gulped, "What?"

"As I told you, you have behaved as a spoiled child, and a proper punishment for a spoiled child is a good spanking, at that is precisely what you are going to get. Since you managed to offend both Tyr and I we will take turns punishing you, and since I am the Captain I get to go first. Now, come here and position yourself, or you rather have Tyr assist you?"

Harper swallowed hard, but seeing that he had no choice walked over to Dylan and draped himself over Captain's lap. Dylan looked at his boxers-covered derrière and after a second of hesitation yanked the underwear down, leaving it to hang around Harper's ankles.

"Hey!" Harper tried to protest, but Dylan's sharp "Be quiet!" silenced him instantly. Now Harper's cheeks were on full display and Dylan had to admit that the view was rather pleasant.

SMACK! Dylan's hand made the first contact with Harper's ass, white flesh became instantly red and Harper let out a loud "Oww!" He wiggled, trying to move away, but Dylan's hand on the small of his back held him fast. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He landed the blows in rapid succession, alternating left and right cheek, and Harper howled and again tried to move, incidentally rubbing his naked cock on the leather of Dylan's pants. He was rapidly growing hard,
and the spanking was now adding to his arousal.

Another SMACK! and Dylan stopped suddenly and looked up at Tyr. If Harper could see his face he would notice the smirk and the wink that Captain gave to Anasazi. "Mr. Anasazi, I do believe that our brat is enjoying his punishment. It's your turn now, maybe a change in tactics is in order, what do you think?"

"I think I know what you mean, Captain. Mr. Harper, please stand up." Harper instantly obeyed and winced, his hands immediately went to his abused ass. When he saw that Tyr was unbuckling his belt he gulped and backed away. Dylan and Tyr both noticed his rather prominent erection but made no comment, probably because they were both painfully hard themselves but had the benefit of being fully dressed.

Tyr took Dylan's place on the bed and patted his lap, "Assume the position, please." Harper was doomed. He understood it fully now and decided to accept his fate. He walked gingerly over to the Nietzschean and positioned himself over his knees. Tyr kept his legs slightly apart so Harper's erect cock just hung there in the air.

SWAT! "Oww!" SWAT! "Owww!" SWAT! "Owwwww!" The belt criss-crossed Harper's already sensitized bum. He didn't think it was possible but his cock grew even more, it felt like it was going to explode, he was desperate for some friction, anything to relieve his condition. He wriggled and writhed and tried to rub his cock on Tyr's leg but Anasazi moved ever so slightly every time he was getting closer to his goal, and kept swatting his rear with the belt.

Harper was so preoccupied with his burning ass and straining erection that he didn't see that Dylan moved behind him and kneeled, reaching out to grab his hanging cock. SWAT! "Owww - Ahhh, yes, yes, yes, please, more, more, ahhh, owwwww!" Tyr abandoned the belt and used his hand now, rubbing it in circles over Harper's cheeks after each slap. When Dylan felt Harper's orgasm approaching he nodded to Tyr and Anasazi landed the last slap with a slight upward motion, making Harper's ass jiggle and the engineer came explosively.

He hung limp over Tyr's knees for a few moment's, breathing hard, then he lifted his head and looked at Dylan, "You knew?"

"Actually, Tyr figured out your attention-getting techniques, but I deduced the rest when you started poking a hole in my thigh. Really, Seamus, all you had to do was to ask, there was no need for painting me orange or filling Tyr's tub with frogs. Not to mention the pins in the settee. I still think that Trance left a few behind..." Dylan smiled and helped Harper up.

The engineer brushed his hand over the prominent bulge in Dylan's pants. "Wanna me to do something about it?" he asked with a sly smile. Dylan laughed, "By all means, please do!"

Harper kneeled in front of him, but felt Anasazi's hand on his shoulders, "Get up, Little Man, I have a better idea." He led Dylan and Harper to the bed. He removed Dylan's clothes, then
his own, Harper's tee-shirt followed. Now all three men were naked and they took their time exploring each other bodies, kissing, licking, nipping, biting, not leaving an inch unattended.

Finally deciding that he has had enough foreplay, Dylan lay back and Harper moved between his legs. He licked the tip of Dylan's cock, making the captain inhale sharply, then proceeded to suck him eagerly. He was concentrating on proving that his oral fixation didn't always mean incessant talking, when he felt slicked finger teasing and probing his opening. Tyr kissed his stinging ass and added another finger, stretching him carefully. Good fingers, talented fingers, long fingers, and when Tyr found his prostate he howled, this time from pleasure, and his howl over Dylan's cock made Dylan come spectacularly.

Harper rocked back on Tyr's fingers and hissed, "Fuck me already, Anasazi, c'mon, do it!" For once the Nietzschean didn't argue with being ordered around and complied, entering Harper
quickly but carefully. After taking a second to adjust Harper began moving and Tyr took the hint and started thrusting into him, deeper, harder, hitting his spot and again making Harper scream his pleasure.

Dylan watched his lover fuck Harper and grew hard again. He stroked himself in sync with Tyr's thrusts but held back, not wanting to come just yet. Tyr took a grip of Harper's once again hard cock and pumped him, commanding him to come. Harped tensed and exploded in another mind-blowing orgasm, and Tyr followed him over the edge with a loud growl.

Harper lay sprawled on the bed, Tyr on top of him, both breathing hard, still high from the sex and the adrenalin. Harper wiggled a little, "Tyr, my ass hurts - move a little, you are not exactly a featherweight you know." Tyr chuckled and moved, laying next to Dylan and kissing him deeply.

Dylan caressed Tyr's behind, moving his finger into the crack and carefully working it inside, and smiled, "You didn't think we were done for tonight, did you, Tyr?"

Instead of answering, Tyr rolled over so his head was pressed into the pillows and his ass was presented to Dylan in all its glory. Dylan stroked the firm buns, then bent and licked the crack, all the way to his entrance, teasing it with his tongue and eliciting loud moans from his lover. In the matter of seconds he had his partner panting and writhing, trying to push back to his teasing tongue, so he removed it altogether and traced circles around Tyr's opening with lubed finger.

"Now, Dylan, I want you right now!" Hunt obeyed and was buried inside his lover in one swift motion. When he began to move Tyr growled and slammed back, making Dylan go deeper. Anasazi was never `nice and slow' type, he wanted it hard and fast and that exactly what Dylan gave him. Harper came out of his post-coital state and slid under Tyr, taking him into his mouth. He sucked hard on Tyr's cock, biting it slightly from time to time, and when he felt the pre-orgasmic gathering he bit down hard on the tip and the Nietzschean exploded in his mouth. Dylan came at the same time and all three collapsed in a tangled heap.

***

Beka finally caught her breath and Rommie moved from her position between Beka's thighs. Valentine pulled the android up and kissed her long and hard. Rommie rested her head on Beka's shoulder and smiled, the video feed from Dylan's quarters was definitely a strong aphrodisiac. The sight of Harper buried deep in Dylan's ass and Tyr's mouth working its magic on Dylan's cock was something to behold.

"Rommie, I doubt that Dylan would be very happy if he knew that you disobeyed his order and recorded .. that." Beka moved her head slightly and looked at her lover.

Rommie shrugged and smiled, "First, he is not going to know, and second, even if he finds out, what is he going to do, spank me?"

END