Title: Better Than Slipstream

Author: Epiphany

Rating: R

Pairing: Rommie/Beka

Notes: Meg helped me out with a technical problem on the Andromeda Uncovered list so I wrote this little snippet for her.

Disclaimer: I don't own Rommie or Beka. Wouldn't want to either: they'd make me look like a gargoyle in comparison.

Summary: Rommie is curious about spanking

 

Better Than Slipstream

by Epiphany

"I’m curious okay?" Rommie pouted at Beka.

"Rommie, you’re an android. You wouldn’t get anything out of it."

"I wouldn’t be so sure of that: Harper built my body, I’m fairly sure he built all the necessary sensual functions."

Beka snorted, "I don’t think getting turned on by spanking is classed as a ‘necessary sensual function’."

"Harper seems to think so: he gets Dylan to spank him at least twice a week, and I’ve noticed that the sex is noticeably more intense afterwards."

"Really?" Beka’s eyes lit up. "You watch the boys playing their kinky games? Do you record it?"

"Of course, unless they invoke privacy protocols. They usually forget to though."

Beka licked her lips. "You have these records stored where, exactly?"

Rommie grinned, "Spank me and I might tell you."

"Deal."

Rommie shimmied out of her clothes and draped herself over Beka’s knee.

*SLAP*

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Uh, yeah. You weren’t expecting it to?"

"I activated the ‘Rude Rommie’ protocols that Harper installed, I thought it would feel…hot."

"Do you want to stop?"

"One slap really isn’t enough to judge by."

*SLAP*

"OW!"

*SLAP*

"OW!"

*SLAP*

"Owww…oh…"

*SLAP*

"Urrhhh…"

Beka snickered, "Did you know Harper programmed your ass to go red?"

"Oh."

"Yep, all pink and shiny, it’s even pretty hot." Beka ran her hand over Rommie’s abused cheeks. "It’s kinda nice actually.

*SLAP*

Rommie wriggled and whimpered. "I think something just blew in my sensory processors: there's some kind of feedback loop doing…things to me."

"Things…here?" Beka slid her hand down, between Rommie’s legs and giggled as Rommie squealed, jerked and fell off her lap.

Rommie lay on the floor, wide-eyed. "What was that?"

"Uh, an orgasm? And a pretty fast one too, Harper really wired you up sensitive didn’t he?"

"Wow." Rommie grinned, "Better than slipstream."

The End