RIDE THE PAST INTO THE FUTURE
(A Smith And Jones/Battlestar Gallactica round robin)

Fandom: Alias Smith And Jones/Battlestar Galactica

Pairing: Heyes/Curry, Apollo/Starbuck, Heyes/Curry/Apollo/Starbuck

Rating: NC-17

Summary: A tragic accident leaves Heyes with no memory of his lover.

 

Part 1
by Micandra

Apollo stood on the beach and gazed out over the water. He and Starbuck were exploring a planet in hopes of finding it suitable for colonization. It had been over a yahren since they had even seen a trace of Cyclons and some of the starfarers were pushing to be allowed to find a planet to settle.

When the survey team the planet they deemed Arrow and deemed it to have a habitable atmosphere, Commander Adama had sent Captain Apollo and Lieutenant starbuck to investigate.

Starbuck had been like a kid in a candy store. Apollo had to keep reminding him they were there to do a job. After they had set out the probes, tested the water and set up base case; Apollo could resist no more. What started out as a friendly soon turned into a mock water war.

After being cooped up on the Battlestar Galatica for yahrens with only viper patrols and trips to the luxury Ship, The Rising Star to break the routine, the though of a habitable planet was causing quite a stir.

Apollo watch the sun sparkle on the blue water, thinking of how it reminded him of his lovers eyes. Speaking of lovers, Starbuck was laying in the soft sand by Apollo's feet, the breeze ruffling his blond hair. Apollo smiled down at Starbuck when he felt Starbuck's hand caress the back of his leg. Starbuck's eyes were closed but he had a smiled.

Apollo sat down next to his lover. Starbuck sat up and gazed into Apollo's emerald green eyes. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Apollo chuckled. "Not in this centar."

"Then consider it said."

 

PART TWO
by Valerie Thomas
Rating: PG - nudity
(but they're so pretty!)

"How much?" Apollo asked.

"How much what?" Starbuck raised his head drowsily.

"You asked me if you'd told me how much you love me. So... how much?"

"You're impossible."

"But you haven't *told* me."

The lovers continued to belabor the point, unaware that they were being watched.

~~~~

"Kid, you gotta see this," Hannibal Heyes called softly to his partner.

"Heyes, look at these clothes. I've never seen material like this before," Kid Curry answered back, pointing to the garments drying over a bush.

"Looks like suede to me."

"Yeah the jacket, but look at the shirt. And those pants. That's not suede."

"No, I've never seen anything like that myself. Looks uncomfortable to me. Too hot for this place in summer."

"Now what were you talking about?"

"You have to see these two. I'd guess they're the owners of these clothes."

Curry followed his partner over to a break in the shrubs where they could see the two nude men lying in the sun, arguing.

"I'm not going to tell you again, 'Pol. Stop arguing with me," the blond was saying.

"So you don't love me?" responded the darker man.

Exasperated, Starbuck rose and turned toward his lover. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of motion, but couldn't see clearly enough to recognize it was human.

"I think we have company, Captain. I just saw something moving over there," Starbuck informed him quietly.

"Over where?" Apollo asked, sitting up.

"Over by our clothes."

"Frak! That means our lasers are over there, too."

Starbuck nodded. "D'you suppose it's some kind of animal?"

"Could be. The survey team did say there were wild animals around here."

"Great. How're we going to explain *this* one? 'Uh, Commander, we were lying around nude when we were attacked by some kind of animal. Our lasers were over by our clothes, so...'"

"Forget about that now, Starbuck. Whatever it is, here it comes now," Apollo said, rising to his feet.

 

PART THREE
by PEJA

"Hey, Kid," Heyes said through an amused chuckle. "Looks like we stumbled on a strange breed of animal here, don't you think?"

Grinning broadly, Curry nodded. "Oh yeah, a strange one for sure." He tilted his head at the two naked men scrambling for cover in the lake. "Reckon they're some kind of air breathing fish?"

"Nah," Heyes squatted down on his haunches to watch the two strangers tread water. "These creatures haven't got....scales."

Curry settled down on the ground next to him, reclining lazily back on one arm and chewing on a sprig of grass. "Pretty things, aren''t they?"

"From what I was seeing, yeah. Right pretty."

"And we saw pretty much everything, Huh, Heyes."

"Right eye opening, I'd have to say."

"Okay, you guys done having your fun yet?" Starbuck demanded, his skin flushed with a combination of anger and embarrassment.

Tongue in cheek, Heyes tipped a glance at Curry. "We done yet?"

Curry tossed the chewed grass away. "Well, now I guess that all depends."

"Depends?" Apollo barked. "On what?"

 

PART FOUR
by Micandra

"Depends on whether or not your gonna stay in there all day." There was a playful gleam in Heyes' brown eyes.

Apollo and Starbuck looked at each other than back at the two on the beach. "I don't know about you Apollo, but I don't intend to stay in here all day." Having said that, Starbuck started wading for the shore.

Kid tensed a bit. He had seen the excited gleam in Heyes' eye when he looked at the strange blond and Kid suddenly wasn't in the mood to share.

Heyes had a lopsided grin on his face as he held out the clothes to the blond. Heyes and Kid had debated on whether or not to give them their strange weapons back, but Heyes had reasoned it would be a friendly gesture, since they meant them no harm.

Starbuck eyed the stranger up and down as he reached for his uniform. Heyes kept his grin plastered in place and his hand away from his gun.

Apollo watched his lover closely. He still wasn't sure about the strangers. He also watched the one called Kid. Kid was busy watching the interaction between Starbuck and the one called Heyes.

Blue eyes stared into brown eyes. Suddenly Starbuck grinned and relaxed. He turned and gestured for Apollo to get out of the water.

 

PART FIVE
by Valerie Thomas

Starbuck took the shirt the dark haired man offered him, grinned, and used it to dry off. He stood, still uncovered, as Apollo waded to the shore.

Heyes gave him a measuring look, grinning in his turn. He held out a hand in greeting. "Joshua Smith, at your service. And my partner here is Thaddeus Jones."

Apollo took his pants from Kid, but stopped as he was pulling them on. "I thought he called you ‘Heyes’?"

"And you called him ‘Kid’?" Starbuck added, making no move to get dressed.

Heyes and Curry looked at each other in dismay. Heyes smiled suddenly and announced, "You’re right. Kid, I think we should ‘bare’ the truth. After all, they, uh..."

"Are you crazy? We don’t know these guys," Curry whispered uneasily

"If you keep whispering, we’ll think you don’t trust us," Starbuck teased.

Apollo looked at the shirt he had been given and frowned. "Starbuck, I think you have my tunic."

"Yeah, I know," he said, handing his lover the wet tunic.

"Oh, thanks," he answered dryly.

"You two decide who you are yet?" Starbuck taunted.

Heyes stepped up closer and spoke conspiratorially. "My name is Hannibal Heyes and this is my partner Kid Curry."

"Why all the secrecy?"

"It’s a long story," Curry answered curtly.

"Why did you tell us?" Apollo asked, glaring at Starbuck, who still stood unclothed.

"It seems to me that you two have something to hide yourselves. You keep our little secret, we’ll keep yours."

"I have nothing to hide," Starbuck chuckled. "My name is Starbuck & my unhappy friend is Captain Apollo."

"Captain? What branch of service? Army? Navy?" Heyes asked, finally turning away from Starbuck.

"Uh, Starbuck, you want to explain things?"

"Not especially, Captain."

"Well, *Lieutenant,* I suggest you do anyway."

Heyes cackled. "Pulling rank. I guess that’s one thing all superior officers have in common."

"So it would seem," Starbuck growled softly. "Well, you’ve been honest with us, so we might as well be honest with you. We’re part of an advance party looking for a place for our people to live. We need some place like this - plenty of room, open skies, a good source of water..."

"Well it looks like you’ve found some place like this. Why don’t you come into town and see what it’s like for yourselves?"

"Sounds like a good idea," Starbuck replied.

Apollo grabbed his arm and pulled him back for a moment. "Starbuck, this planet is obviously inhabited and somewhat primitive. I don’t think..."

"Yeah, I know, it doesn’t meet our requirements, but what could it hurt to look around? They might know of some other place where we could settle. But I think the Commander is going to need to have a word with the survey team that scouted this place. I can’t believe they missed a colony of humans like that."

"If you two keep whispering, we’ll think you don’t trust us," Heyes quoted jokingly.

"Heyes, I don’t like this," Curry muttered. "Why did you tell them our names? We don’t even know these guys."

"Yeah, but, like I said, they’re hiding something, too; I can feel it. We just have to find out what. Other than the obvious," he said, remembering the conversation they had overheard. "I imagine people around here wouldn’t like them any more than they like us being together. And, besides, you’re the one who called *me* by name. ‘Kid’ could be just a nickname, but Heyes..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here they come back."

"So what did you gentlemen decide?" Heyes looked on in disappointment as Starbuck started pulling on his clothes.

 

PART SIX
by PEJA

"It seems, for the time being, our best move would be to put ourselves in you hands," Apollo grumbled, shrugging into his own clothes. "Tell us about the inhabitants of this plan....eh, this territory?"

Heyes slanted a "told-ya-so" glanced toward his partner, his most charming smile spreading across his rugged featres and lighting up brown eyes. "You sure do talk funny. Inhabitants of this plan....what?"

"Just exactly where do you two hail from?" Curry joined in.

"A long ways from here." Apollo said through clentched teeth.

Heyes snatched the strange looking weapon out of Starbuck's hands, studying it with curious eyes. "I reckon so. What kind of gun is this, anyway. It is a gun, right?" He sighted the weapon toward a lonely tree. "How does it worK."

Starbuck reached out and eased the weapon away from the curious man. "I don't think you want to do that."

 

PART SEVEN
by Micandra

"Umm...Starbuck?" Apollo tapped his lover on the shoulder.

"What?

"Umm...Starbuck?" Apollo tried again.

"What? Starbuck repeated as he turned around.

Only to stare at the gun that Kid held pointed at him.

"Kid, put the gun away," Heyes said. Leaning close, he whispered to Starbuck, "sometimes Kid gets possessive when he thinks something of his is being threatened."

"Oh."

Seeing the hard glint in Kid's blue eyes, Heyes decided discretion was the better part valor and went the stand by Kid's side.

Only when Heyes was by his side did Kid holster his gun.

Apollo edged closer to Starbuck.

 

PART EIGHT
by Valerie

"Well, not to worry, Kid. I wouldn’t hurt a fly," Starbuck announced soothingly.

Kid Curry snorted, but put his gun away.

"So, we ready to go into town?" Heyes asked to break the tension.

"Let’s do it," Starbuck replied.

Apollo frowned. "We should probably comm the others and let them know we’ll be out of communications range for a few centares."

"Centares? What’s that? ‘Comm the others?’ There are others around here?"

Starbuck looked disapprovingly at his best friend. "Close by, yes. You didn’t think we’d be the only ones out looking for a place to settle, did you?"

"Hadn’t given it any thought, truth to tell," Heyes mumbled, looking up guiltily at his partner.

"So, what is it that you & Heyes, do, Kid?" Starbuck asked to keep their attention diverted from any other questions.

"We go around rescuing naked, wet lovers who’ve lost their clothes. Ow, what’d you do that for?" Heyes rubbed his arm where his lover had hit him.

"For having such a big mouth," Curry snapped, embarrassed.

"Kid, you really shouldn’t go around hitting *your* lover for seeing the obvious. Now that we have all that straight, what do you really do?"

"We used to be in the, uh, finance business."

"Used to be?"

"Yeah, we had to retire a little while ago."

"What kind of finance business?" Apollo asked.

"Transporting money from one location to another."

"Oh, where to?"

"Mainly from banks to Devil’s Hole." Heyes couldn’t resist mentioning their infamous hideout.

Apollo raised an eyebrow. "So you currency pillagers?"

Heyes and Curry both laughed. "That’s a fancy name for it. Most people just call us bank robbers."

"Where *are* you two from?" Kid asked, still chuckling.

"A place you’ve never heard of. It was destroyed by the… by our enemies. That’s why we need a place to colonize," Apollo said wistfully.

"Well, are we going into town or not?" Starbuck demanded.

"Sure. Where are your horses? Let’s get in the saddle and go," Heyes returned enthusiastically.

"What’s a horse?" Apollo asked.

Heyes and Curry stared at each other in disbelief. "If you didn’t ride a horse, how did you get here?" Heyes asked.

It was the others’ turn to stare at each other.

"Well, Starbuck?" Apollo looked the question at his lover, challenging his lover’s reputation of being able to talk himself out of any kind of trouble.

 

PART NINE
by PEJA

"Well now," Starbuck lit up one of the smelly cigars he always kept close to hand for just such contingencies and drew on it, sighing. "Our people don't use....animal labor."

"Animal labor?" Heyes laughed, recognizing a con when it was being laid out before him, but more than willing to let the handsome man continue. "So how do you plow your fields. You don't even keep dogs around to keep the wild animals at bay?"

Another pull on the cigar and a heavy shrug. "Not buying what I'm selling are you."

"Would you?"

Starbuck chuckled, shaking his head. "It's going to be harder to fit in and keep our secrets than the council thought," he said to his companion.

Curry braced his feet under him, his hand hovering near his revolver. "You might try trusting us with the truth."

"You are an aggressive creature, aren't you? Starbuck, if he is a rime example of this world's inhabitants, I don't think..."

"This world?" Heyes perked up, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "This is getting interesting."

"Believe me, Heyes," Starbuck said, wrapping an arm around the human's shoulders. "The story we have to tell is far more than you could ever imagine

 

Part 10
by Mic

"I have a very active imagination," Heyes replied.

"Can't be anymore far fetched then some of the situations we find ourselves in," Kid added.

"I don't know. Apollo, you're the captain, how much should I tell them?" Starbuck locked eyes with his lover.

Kid was also watching Apollo. 'Reminds me of a green eyed cat,' Kid thought.

"Gentlemen, I like to speak to my, umm...Starbuck privately."

Heyes hide a smile at Apollo's almost slip of the tongue and waved his hand in a 'go ahead' gesture.

"Makes no never mind to me," Kid drawled.

Apollo led Starbuck a little way off, out of earshot but still in direct line of sight.

"Well?"

"Tell them the truth with as few details as possible. They could be Cylon spies."

"Come on Apollo! Do you really believe that?"

"Well, no I don't. From what I can tell their level of technology is primative. I bet they don't even have spaceflight, especialy if they still use animal transportation.

AS&J/BSG AS&J/BSG AS&J/BSG AS&J/BSG

"Well?"

"Well what?"

Heyes looked at Kid. "What do you make of our new friends."

"I don't know. Maybe it was mistake stealing their clothes.

"Oh, come on. It was fun and nobody got hurt, well, embarrassed maybe but not hurt."

"Yet"

"Yet?"

"Yeah, yet. Starbuck better learn to keep his hands to himself."

"Kid, are you jealous?"

"Damn straight, I am."

Heyes smiled, one of those rare smiles that reached his chocolate brown eyes. "You have nothing to worry about." He pulled Kid into an embrace and kissed him passionately.

Behind them they hear giggling. They turned to find both Starbuck and Apollo watching them.

"What's so funny?" Heyes demanded, suddenly angry. "You never seen two men kissing," recalling what those two had been up to on this same beach.

Starbuck took a step back, holding his hands up in front of him. "No harm meant. We just thought you two make a cute couple. Right Apollo?

"Right."

"Well," Heyes said, still embracing Kid, "You better watch who you call a cute couple. I mean, we don't mine but some people don't cotton to it, if you catch my meaning."

Apollo sighed as he put his arm around Starbuck. "I catch your meaning. Well, at least we have one thing in common. Prejudice."

 

Part 11
by Val

"You too, huh? I hate having to hide it," Kid announced, to Heyes’ surprise.

"Well, my captain disagrees with me, but I think we can tell you two the truth," Starbuck started, changing the subject.

Apollo grabbed his arm. "Starbuck!"

"Peace, 'Pol." He grinned. "Truth is, we’re from a beautiful little planet called Caprica. Our enemies, the Cylons destroyed it a few yahrens ago, and..."

"A few *what* ago?" Kid asked.

"A few yahrens. You know, the length of time it takes the planet to go around the sun?"

"Sounds like you mean a year."

"Okay, a few, er, years ago. We’ve been running from them ever since. Apollo and I are Colonial Warriors, trained to fly Vipers..."

"Wait a minute... *fly *??" Kid asked. The man was obviously running a con again. This Starbuck was even worse than Heyes was.

"Yes, fly. That’s how we got here. Oh, not in a viper, of course, we used a shuttle. Vipers are one man craft. Would you like to see our shuttle?"

"Starbuck, no," Apollo ordered.

"What can it hurt, Apollo? They don’t know how to fly it so they can’t steal it."

"The answer is no. That’s an order, Lieutenant."

Starbuck shrugged. "Sorry, guys. Captain says no. But it’s the truth. And we really *are* looking for a place to colonize. We’ve got 222 ships up there full of people who want to see the sun rise again. You don’t have that on board a space ship."

Heyes and Curry stared at each other and pulled away slightly from the other two men.

"Kid, either we’ve got two nuts on our hands or..." Heyes started.

"We’ve got two nuts on our hands," Kid said decisively.

"Well, they don’t seem 'specially dangerous. Let’s take ‘em into town in the morning and see how they react. What can it hurt?" Curry kept his hand close to his revolver as they moved back closer to the other two men. "Well, gentlemen, even though you don’t see fit to tell us the truth, we will take you into town. Unfortunately, since you don’t appear to have horses, it’s too late to try and get into town tonight so we’ll make camp here and stay the night. Unless you want to let us use your ‘shuttle’?" Heyes laughed.

"That wouldn’t be our first choice, no," Starbuck grinned back at the same time Apollo said, "No!"

"Didn’t think so," Curry smirked.

"Let’s make camp," Heyes said quickly, disillusioned that the beautiful man was so obviously either insane or a total liar.

"I’ll go get us a few rabbits for dinner," Kid said, checking the shotgun on his saddle.

"I’ll go with you," Starbuck announced.

"You know how to shoot?"

"Do I know how to shoot," Starbuck said, sounding offended.

"Well, do ya?" Heyes demanded. He wasn’t so sure he wanted the blond to go off anywhere with *his* lover.

Starbuck took the shotgun from Curry. "Let me just show you."

Kid pulled the gun out of Starbuck’s hands. "Never mind. Let’s just go get something to eat." Heyes and Apollo watched jealously as the other two walked off.

"You gonna help me set up camp or not?" Heyes demanded.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want me to do?" Apollo asked.

"Go find us something to use to start a fire. I’ll get some water from the lake."

By the time they had the fire started and coffee on the boil, they heard Starbuck and Kid returning, laughing and chatting.

Apollo shook his head. Apparently Starbuck had taken Curry’s behavior as a personal challenge and had set out to charm the other man. Lords alone knew how he did it, but he was good at it. And apparently he had succeeded.

Heyes frowned as he heard the other two men returning. Kid was obviously playing up to the blond, letting him believe he had won him over. He’d learn real fast how dangerous Curry’s charming façade could be. Heyes shook his head.

 

Part 12
by PEJA

Night fell quickly at this time of year.

Curry and Heyes wasted no time in getting the evening meal eaten and cleaned up after, then snuggled down in the large bedroll. Apollo followed suit, breaking out their overnight survival gear and arranging it opposite the two outlaws, making sure to keep his weapons close to hand.

Heyes chuckled, seeing that. "I don't think that one trusts us, Kid."

Curry glanced over and crooked a brow. "Gotta admit I understand the feeling.

"I been thinking on that myself, Kid." Heyes said, earning himself a dark frown.

"I don't know if I like the sound of that, my own."

Heyes' wide grin grew even wider. "Would I ever do anything to upset you?"

"Not while you're sleeping." Curry said, nibbling at Heyes' ear and making his lover squirm in his embrace. "It's you awake that makes me suspicious." He sighed. "So, what is it you've been thinking?"

 

PART 13
by Micandra

"I forget," Heyes said huskily. "You know that distracts me."

Kid chuckled. "What? he asked, moving down to nibble on Heyes' neck.

"That!"

Kid smiled as he suckled on the skin above Heyes' collarbone. It was nice to know he could still distract his nimble minded partner with a touch after all these years. "Want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare!"

*****

Apollo decided to forgo the tent. Starbuck and the thermal blankets would keep him warm.

Starbuck was already laying on the blankets when Apollo stretched out beside him.

Apollo turned on his side facing his love. He reached out and caressed Starbuck's cheek. Starbuck moved closer to Apollo.

"Mmm, that feels good."

"You feel good," Apollo said as his hand moved down the stoke Starbuck's neck.

Starbuck gave a low moan. "As much as I like that, we need to talk."

"I don't want to talk right now," Apollo said as he leaned in for a kiss.

 

PART FOURTEEN
by Val

"Is that an order, Captain, sir?" Starbuck asked directly into Apollo’s mouth.

"That’s an order, Lieutenant," he replied with a grin, delighted at distracting Starbuck from the thought of Heyes.

Starbuck wrapped his arms around his lover, pulling him in tight.

"Getting a little cool, isn’t it?" he asked as Apollo snuggled in closer to him.

From the sound of things, a similar scene was taking place on the other side of the fire. The sounds of two pairs of lips meeting joyfully drifted across the fire with the smoke.

For the moment, they just savored being on a planet, not on board ship, for a change. They looked up at the stars, so different from what they had known on Caprica. A wave of sadness washed over both men as they contemplated the changes that had happened in such a short period of time. They had lost so much, but through it all, they had each other.

"I love you, 'Pol. Have forever, it seems."

"I love you, too, Bucko. Don’t forget that."

"How can I? You’re all I have, 'Pol - no family, no home, just you. If anything were to happen to you, I don’t know what I’d do."

"Well, I don’t think you have to worry about that here. This is a nice planet. Too bad it’s already inhabited. I could get used to this."

"You could get used to this planet, or you could get used to snuggling up to *me* on this planet?"

"You are vain, you know that?"

"I’ve got reason to be," Starbuck smirked.

"Oh, what an ego I’ve chosen to fall in love with!" the Captain lamented laughingly.

"Nah, I didn’t give you any choice in the matter, 'Pol."

"Shut up and kiss me, Bucko."

Starbuck moved to comply.

******

Across the campfire, Heyes and Curry were busy distracting each other in similar ways. Kid continued his exploration of Heyes’ more sensitive exposed places while Heyes tried to stifle his moans.

"You’re gonna explode if you don’t let those out, Heyes," Kid teased.

Heyes looked up at his partner, exasperated. "We’re not alone, if you hadn’t noticed."

"I noticed," Curry said, remembering Heyes’ flirtation with the blond one. "Sounds to me like they’re doin’ the same thing we are. ‘Sides, I always thought you were the demonstrative one."

"I am, but I just don’t feel comfortable with them over there, knowin’ what we’re doin’."

"Right now we’re not *doin’* anything, Heyes, just talkin’"

"So let’s talk."

Curry sighed. "I’d still rather be doin’ other things."

 

PART FIFTEEN
by PEJA

Long fingers drifted down Apollo's chest, finding clasps and fastenings that were invisible to the casual observer. Lips traced the trail of exposed flesh, licking, kissing, nipping over a muscular chest, going off track only when Apollo's nipples came into view.

Apollo whimpered as Starbuck tongued the pebble hard nub, then rolled the sensitive flesh between gentle teeth.

A echoing cry from across the fire told it's own story and Starbuck chuckled softly. moving lower on his lover's responsive body.

Searching fingers freed Apollo's straining flesh and Starbuck shifted lower, tasting the liquid essense of his lover. Apollo's hand moved to mirror his lover, dragging a low purr from Starbuck as he deep throated the man under him.

*****

"....rather be doing other things." Curry shrugged out of his clothes without another word, igniting a flame in brown eyes. "Course if you would rather," Curry's hand lifted to his nipple, teasing it to hard readiness.

"Cur-r-r-r-y," Heyes groaned, the passion rising in his eyes.

Smiling, Curry swayed seductively on his knees and threw his head back, relishing the sensations cresting in him. His hand moved to the other nipple, giving it the same erotic treatment before trailing down to button his trousers, freeing a demanding cock. Curry smiled, licking his fingers to glistening wetness, then wrapped around the hot flesh, stroking once, twice in slow agony.

"Damn you, Kid....." Heyes groaned shoving his partner's hand aside and swallowing the hot flesh in one motion.

 

PART SIXTEEN
by Micandra

Kid moaned softly as Heyes' mouth worked it's magic. A small part of Heyes' brain tried to make it's protests heard, trying to remind him there was something important he wanted to talk to Kid about. It failed miserably.

Kid gripped the brown head as he gently thrust into the moist cavern. Heyes pushed Kid's trousers down as far as they'd go, allowing Heyes access to Kid's balls.

Kid ran his hand through his lover's soft brown hair as Heyes began to hum around his mouthful. He discovered that little trick quite by accident.

As Heyes sucked and licked, he felt Kid getting closer to the edge. Kid groaned when he felt Heyes' mouth desert him. Kid looked into the leering brown eyes as Heyes removed his own clothing.

 

PART SEVENTEEN
by Val

Curry crawled under the blankets as he watched his partner strip.

Heyes undressed quickly and slid under the covers with his lover. A strong pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him close.

"I want to make love to you," Curry whispered.

"Good. I want you to make love to me." Heyes’ grin grew even larger as Curry started kissing him deeply.

Curry’s hands roamed down Heyes’ body, making him squirm again. They teased him, getting him ready for what was to come. Heyes moaned softly when Curry shifted the focus of his kisses from Heyes’ mouth to his neck. He knew what was coming.

Kid Curry smiled to himself as he heard the low moan. He knew he had blown all thought of that blond right out of his lover’s mind now. He could almost understand the fascination, though; the man was devastatingly handsome. But Heyes belonged to Curry, not some crazy man named Starbuck. About time Heyes remembered that.

He slid further down his lover’s body, to the pert nipples already hard and demanding attention.

Heyes moaned again, a little louder this time. He loved it when Kid took his time like this. The younger man would keep on teasing him like this until Heyes thought he would explode. His smile grew even larger.

******

Meanwhile, on the other side of the campfire...

Starbuck reluctantly pulled his mouth away from his lover’s erection for a moment. Apollo whimpered as he registered the absence of the warm, wet suction that had him purring. He opened his eyes to see Starbuck rooting around through the various packs they’d brought from the shuttle, looking for something.

"The little one," Apollo panted.

"Thanks," Starbuck said as he found the small tube he’d been looking for and returned to his lover. "Which way?"

"I want you inside me, Bucko."

"Your wish is my command, Captain." Starbuck smiled broadly and returned to his task, once again enjoying his lover’s essence. This time as he savored the delicacy in his mouth, he slid first one, then two fingers inside of Apollo. Apollo moaned as he felt Starbuck’s fingers caress his prostate. Starbuck knew exactly how to touch him to bring him to full arousal.

Something was wrong, though. Apollo tried to think for a moment, then realized that this was almost entirely a one-way seduction. He reluctantly pushed Starbuck’s mouth away. Catching Starbuck’s eye, he motioned for him to move where Apollo could get to him. With one of those smiles that others saw so seldom, the blond complied.

Very shortly, both men were enjoying the benefits of the sixty-nine position and it was Starbuck’s turn to moan in pleasure.

When he felt that his lover was on the edge, Starbuck pulled away and changed position, pushing Apollo’s legs up to his chest. He positioned himself at his lover’s opening and gently began to thrust into him.

As they lay together, panting as if they had run a long race, Starbuck looked at his lover closely. He looked so beautiful by firelight. Starbuck’s fingers trailed over the features he loved so much. He kissed the closed eyes, knowing that would make Apollo open them again. He loved Apollo’s eyes. They were such a vivid green they almost didn’t seem real.

Starbuck grinned. He had been right. The emerald eyes popped open to stare up at him.

 

PART EIGHTEEN
by PEJA

Curry's generous lips traced a path between Heyes nipples, suckling at the tender buds until they ached for more. Sharp teeth scraped against the sensitive hard tips.

Heyes arched up into the biting mouth, his breath hissing in pain-pleasure. His fingers curved into claws as the kid bit just that little bit deeper. His nails scraped down his blond lover's back, drawing a low purr from the man above.

Curry reached between their bodies, flicking the head of Heyes' throbbing cock.

"Ah, God, Kid...." Heyes whimpered, thrusting up into his lover's hand.

"Like that, don't ya, wildcat?" Curry curled long fingers around Heyes' demanding flesh and his own. Heyes thrust into the warm hand, rubbing his erection against Curry's. Curry's breath rasped in the night air, speeding up.

~~*~~*~~

Apollo carressed Starbuck cheek, droWning in the wondert he saw there. "Love you, Bucko."

A slow, crooked grin spread over Starbuck's sated features and he burrowed into his lover's eager embrace, cuddling. "Me too."

Nuzzling the smaller man's neck, Apollo let his mind flow away and his body just respond to the delicate lingering touches.

 

PART NINETEEN
by Micandra

Heyes growled low in his throat as he heard Kid's breathing speed up. Heyes thrust harder against Kid as Kid thrust to meet him. Heyes wrapped his arms around Kid's neck and pulled him down into a soul searing kiss.

Kid's head swam as Heyes' tongue played across his lips, demanding entrance, which Kid joyfully gave. To say Heyes was a good kisser was a major understatement.

Heyes plundered the sweet mouth, his tongue pushed as far into Kid's mouth as it could. After what felt like hours, they broke apart. As Kid drew life giving oxygen into his lungs, he growled, "I want you in me."

"Sorry Kid," Heyes panted, "I can't wait."

"Then come for me." Kid still had his hand on their erections and he gave Heyes' throbbing shaft a squeeze.

That was all Heyes needed to push him over the edge. Throwing his head back and with a cry that was sorta a strangled groan, he reached a shuddering climax.

Hearing Heyes' cry and feeling his body shuddering, Kid reached a shattering climax at almost the same time.

**********

Across the way Starbuck and Apollo smiled as they heard the strangled cry.

"Sounds like they're having fun."

Apollo smiled down at his lover. "Yes, it certainly does. How about joining them?" Apollo asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"You really don't mind?" Starbuck asked eagerly.

Apollo chuckled at the excited looked on his lover's face. "If I did, I wouldn't have suggested it. Like a wise woman once said' it's not who you dance with, it's who you go home with that counts'. And remember, you're going home with me."

"Yes Apollo," Starbuck said with a chuckle. "Let's ask them."

 

PART TWENTY
By Val

The two warriors surprised the two former bank robbers with their sudden appearance on the other side of the campfire.

"Hi, there," Starbuck said softly, enjoying the sudden effort to cover themselves when he spoke. "No need. We, uh, heard that you two needed some help over here, and came to offer relief." He smiled suggestively as he spoke.

"Uh, no, no help needed here," Heyes was the first to recover some vestige of aplomb.

"That’s not what we heard. We heard Kid here ask you to come inside him, Heyes. We can help there," Apollo said with his gentle smile.

Heyes looked embarrassed, but Curry actually seemed interested. He looked from one warrior to the other with a speculative air. He noted that Starbuck was looking at him with as much desire as he had looked at Heyes earlier. ‘Hmm,’ he thought to himself. ‘Might be one way of curing Heyes of this stranger once and for all." He smiled at the two almost strangers. "All right. Why not?"

Heyes glared at him for a moment, hurt. "Kid, we don’t even know these two," he protested softly.

"We’re just like the two of you, shunned for our love. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Except for Apollo’s eyes," Starbuck teased.

"What he’s trying to say is, we would like to share in your love, and let you share in ours," Apollo said, hugging his lover with one arm while holding out the other.

Curry held out both hands and pulled them down toward him and his own lover. Starbuck reached in and kissed him firmly on the mouth. Apollo started nuzzling one ear delicately. Curry purred with pleasure.

After a few moments, Starbuck broke the kiss and held out a hand to Heyes. Unable to resist the smile that accompanied the gesture, Heyes allowed himself to be drawn in with the others.

Starbuck kissed him as he had Kid. Apollo continued pleasuring Curry, moving from the earlobe to the jawline with long licks of his tongue. He suckled at the hollow at the base of Kid’s throat, drawing a loud moan of pleasure.

 

PART TWENTY ONE
By PEJA

Apollo purred against Curry's throat, then began picking out a slow licking path down the outlaw's chest.

Curry thrashed impatiently beneath his new lover. His hands roamed over new territory, tracing the hard muscules in Apollo's back, and lower to cup firm cheeks.

Apollo groaned, thrusting his erect cock against Curry's hip. Curry lifted his leg, capturing the hard flesh between his hip and thigh.

"Mmmmm, nice...." Apollo murmured, rocking gently in the haven created for him.

Starbuck rolled, dragging a willing Heyes onto his chest. He leaned up, cuddling the dark eyed outlaw. "Touch Apollo," he instructed. "He likes to be kissed....." He touched the junction between his neck and shoulder. "...here."

Heyes leaned down and kissed the dark stranger, then gave him a quick nip, tonguing the burn away. Apollo quivered under the sensual assualt, his hips thrusting faster.

"Slow, Apollo," Starbuck whispered. "You are not allowed to cum until I tell you."

Apollo whimpered but slowed his pace. "Yes, Sir."

"You like him, Apollo?" Starbuck asked, his own hands dipping into the cleft of Heyes' ass.

"Yes."

"Then play with his cock."

Apollo wrapped his hand around Curry and stroked a slow caress up the thick shaft. Curry writhed under him, thrusting up for more. Apollo increased his stimulting massage, dragging a deep, throaty moan from is lover.

"Don't make him come, Apollo." Starbuck commanded. "Not yet."

 

Part 22
by Mic

Apollo stopped his hand, but left it on Kid's shaft. Kid groaned at the cessation of movement.

Apollo grinned down at the blond as Kid gazed up into those jade green eyes. "I'd listen to him, he's never failed to make it good," Apollo soothed the blond.

"Thank you 'Pol. I'll try to make it the best," Starbuck stated, bringing Apollo's hand to his lips.

"I take it you two have done this before," Heyes said.

"Many times."

"This is our first time."

"Then I'll give it my all." Starbuck said as he paused from sucking on Apollo's fingers.

After he released Apollo's hand, Starbuck took Heyes' hand and guided it along Apollo's side from his armpit down to his flank then back up.

Heyes shivered as Starbuck's hand closed over his. He closed his eyes as he let Starbuck guide him.

Starbuck chuckled he watched Heyes' eyes slide shut. His warm breath washed over Heyes' cheek, eliciting a soft moan from the dark haired man.

Starbuck smiled as he rocked his hips against Heyes, causing a deeper moan.

"Look at me, Heyes," Starbuck commanded.

Heyes opened his eyes to gaze down into blue ones. "I await your command."

 

PART 23
by Val

The smile deepened in the blue eyes. "Good answer." Starbuck's hands strayed to Heyes' erection. Using both hands, he began to stroke the darker man gently, almost teasing him.

Heyes groaned and tried to thrust up into the tormenting hands.

"Still," Starbuck commanded.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Heyes complied. Starbuck continued the soft fondling of the other man, enjoying the little whimpers he was evoking. The other two resumed their previous activities, being careful to remember Starbuck's orders. Stopping for a moment, he placed one of Heyes' hands back on Apollo's buttocks. Without thought, the outlaw began to fondle the captain. Apollo moaned into Curry's mouth, relishing the attentions he was receiving. He began to thrust harder against Curry's thigh.

Starbuck removed his hands from Heyes for the moment, drawing yet another moan from the frustrated outlaw.

"Patience, pretty boy, patience," Starbuck cooed from underneath. He shifted Heyes a bit closer to the other two. Using one hand to spread Apollo's ass cheeks, he gestured with the other one. Heyes obediently began licking Apollo's cleft and anus.

Apollo almost screamed as Heyes began his exploration of the captain's rear end. Starbuck smiled and reminded him, "Not yet, lover." He took one of Heyes' hands and used it to replace his own on Apollo's ass.

After a last, longing caress over Apollo's firm ass, Starbuck returned his attention to Heyes' erection. The dark eyed man bucked as Starbuck began to lick his penis.

"Shh, patience," Starbuck repeated soothingly.

 

Part 24
by PEJA

"Patience?" Heyes moaned, his entire body trembling from the effort. "This hurts."

Starbuck leaned up on his elbows, licking a circular pattern around Heyes' erect nipple. "Do you want to stop?"

"Nooooo" came out as a desperate groan. "God, no."

A knowing smile flitted across Starbuck's lips and he kissed and nipped his way down Heye's quivering body to blow on the tip of his cock.

Shivering forcefully, Heyes groaned again and reached for his own cock.

Starbuck slapped his hand away. "I didn't say you could touch yourself, Dark eyes."

"Oh, God. I want....I need....Oh, God...."

 

PART 25
by Micandra

Heyes' eyes screwed shut as his breath came in short pants as he struggled for control.

Kid watched his partner's face with a concerned look before speaking. "Ah...Starbuck, maybe you should let him come. Just to take the edge off,"

Starbuck considered Curry's words before coming to a decision. "Heyes, open your eyes."

Heyes groaned, and with an extreme effort, obeyed.

Starbuck almost gasped at the mixture of pain and frustration reflected in those chocolate eyes.

Starbuck turned his head and looked at Kid. Both Kid and Apollo had still their own passion and were watching the drama next to them.

"I think you may be right," Starbuck acknowledged. Then he frowned, "You two can watch but behave yourselves."

"Cross my heart," Apollo said making an X over his heart. "What about you?" he asked, looking down at Kid.

Kid struggled not to laugh at the sparkle in Apollo's eyes. "Uh...yeah...me too"

Apollo rolled off Kid and pillowed his head on Kid's chest so better to watch the action.

Starbuck turned his attention back to the man on top of him. Heyes had screwed his eyes shut again.

"Okay, my Dark One, I'm gonna have mercy on you and let you come."

Starbuck wrapped his hand around Heyes' cock. Heyes groaned deeply and thrust against Starbuck's hand.

A couple of thrusts later, Heyes came so hard he saw stars. With a harsh cry, he collapsed against Starbuck.

Starbuck stroked Heyes back as he recovered. Heyes lifted his head when he got his breath back. "Thanks." With a wicked sparkle in his eyes, he leaned down and kissed Starbuck deeply.

 

PART 26
by Val

The two watchers moaned loudly as Starbuck pumped Heyes. Unconsciously, Apollo’s hand strayed back to Curry’s erection and mirrored his partner’s actions.

Heyes’ harsh cry was repeated twice.

Apollo raised his head, panting almost as hard as Heyes had been. He grinned down at Curry, a wicked gleam in the emerald eyes. Motioning for Curry to follow him, he moved stealthily until his head was level with the crotches of the other two men. They were so engrossed in their own activity they failed to notices the movements beside them.

As Curry realized what Apollo had in mind, his own eyes reflected the gleam and he moved to the other side of the osculating men.

Apollo counted silently, "One, two, three" and the two men dove for their targets.

Starbuck and Heyes both gasped as they felt the warm mouths licking, sucking and nipping. Heyes looked down at his partner and was amazed to see the mixture of love, arousal and pure mischief that showed in the blue eyes.

Kid winked up at his lover, hoping Heyes would get the message.

He did. Brown eyes darted from the man moaning under him to the figure on his right, then over to the man on his left. A wicked grin lit his face, promising mischief for the man under him.

"Now, Kid…how do you think we should ‘thank’ the good lieutenant here?" Heyes asked his partner.

Curry looked up into the eyes of the blond man, smiled and took another long lick across Starbuck’s crotch, sucking up the remnants of Heyes’ pearls.

"Oh, I don’t know. Apollo, what do you think?"

"It’s up to you two. I’m used to him," Apollo said with a grin.

"Well you wanna know what I think?" Heyes grinned back. "I think we should all fuck him senseless."

Apollo laughed out loud. "That might be difficult. I think we’d have to fuck some sense *into* him first."

During this conversation Apollo and Curry had taken turns licking Starbuck’s crotch, keeping him squirming against Heyes, whose erection was already returning.

 

PART 27

Starbuck leaned up to claim Heyes' panting lips in a far from brotherly kiss. Eyes darkening with the passionate hunger the men were igniting in him, his blunted nails raised a path down Heyes' back.

Apollo leaned up to trace the red welts with his tongue, laving the hurt away with wet, teasing swipes that had Heyes groaning insistantly.

"Impetuous," Apollo murmured against his ear, his tongue delving into the sensitive hollow. He kissed and nipped his way down down to Heyes's thrusting ass cheeks. "You like?" He asked dipping his finger into the narrow valley to trace his entrance with one wet finger.

"Oh....god, please...." Heys whipmered, thrusting back against the teasing finger.

Apollo kissed one sweet cheek, and reached into his pocket for the vial of oils he carried for emergencies....

 

Part 28
by Micandra

Kid raised his head when he heard the top pop on the vial. He and Heyes had been experimenting with lube and he was curious as to what his new friends used.

Apollo poured some oil into his palm. Recapping the oil one handed and setting it aside, he rubbed his hands together. Apollo stroked well oiled finger down the crack in Heyes' ass.

Heyes groaned as he felt Apollo's finger enter him. Heyes shivered with anticipation and a little apprehension. He'd never had anyone else inside him but Kid.

Starbuck hadn't been idle through all this. He let his tongue roam over Heyes' chest. Heyes' was thrusting against Starbuck then back against Apollo's finger.

Kid watched, fascinated, as apollo added another finger and pumped them in and out of his lover. Suddenly he couldn't stand it anymore and, with a groan, reached down to touch himself.

At Kid's groan, Apollo looked over. Warm green eyes meet smoky blue ones over Heyes' back. Apollo shifted so he could lean over and stroke Kid's face while still working on (or should that be in?) Heyes. Kid's eyes drifted shut at the gentle caress.

"We wouldn't want you going off to soon Cowboy. I got plans for you," Apollo said, with a definite leer in his voice.

 

PART 29
By Val

Curry could only smile and moan softly at the proposition in the captain’s voice.

"Don’t worry, Kid. I remember the reason we first came over here," Starbuck soothed.

It took Curry a minute to remember what the blond was talking about. His eyes opened wide as it hit him... one of them was going to fuck him! He was as nervous as Heyes about having another man inside him. Starbuck noticed the widening of the blue eyes and smiled to himself as he helped Apollo prepare Heyes. He did indeed have plans for these two!

In the meantime, Heyes was almost incoherent with the pleasure he was receiving from the two newcomers. They took turns driving him crazy with their mouths, licking, biting, soothing, kissing every part of him. After a few minutes of this, Starbuck pulled away and turned his attention to Curry.

"Are you ready for what we promised, baby?" he asked the nervous outlaw.

"Uh yeah, I’m game."

"On your back then. Spread your legs."

Masking his nerves with a smile, Curry complied. Starbuck started by licking up and down the cleft in Curry’s tight ass. When he had the man moaning, he dove in to the tight pucker that was winking at him. At the first lick on his anus, Curry almost screamed. It felt incredible! Nobody had ever done anything like this to him before!

"Feels good, doesn’t it?" Starbuck teased, pulling his mouth away from Curry’s tight hole.

Unable to speak for the moment, Curry just nodded, his eyes begging for more.

With a smile, Starbuck returned to his previous activity, this time thrusting his tongue just a little bit into the tight pucker. Curry bucked his hips up, trying to get the tongue up further inside him. Every time he did, Starbuck just pulled back a bit and grinned at him.

Finally sensing that Curry was ready, Starbuck poured a bit of oil on one finger and gently pushed it into the slightly loosened muscle. Kid sighed with pleasure at the intimate invasion and allowed the lieutenant to prepare him. The second and third fingers followed quickly as Curry was doing his best to speed the preparations up.

"Apollo, is Heyes ready?"

"Looks that way, Starbuck."

"All right then. We’re going to play a little game, boys. Only Apollo and I can open our eyes. You two have to keep yours closed until I tell you otherwise. If you don’t, we’ll have to blindfold you."

The two outlaws nodded, beyond coherent speech for the time being, and closed their eyes obediently.

"Kid, on your back," Starbuck ordered. Curry lay on his back, his legs pulled up to his chest in preparation. "Smart boy! Go to the head of the class." He patted Curry’s anus, drawing a loud moan from him.

Apollo maneuvered Heyes into position at Curry’s loosened entrance and gently guided his throbbing erection in.

 

PART 30
by PEJA

Curry hissed, his body tightening away from the first intrusion.

"Easy..." Starbuck whispered, his tongue doing a small erotic dance inside Curry's ear.

"Hurts...." Curry squeezed his eyes tighter, reaching. "Heyes, Oh god,"

Apollo wrapped his arms around Heyes' back, securing the outlaw's arms to his straining body. "No touching. No peeking."

Starbuck moved lower on Curry, rolling curry's erect nipple between his fingers. "Want to stop, beauty?"

Curry rasped another breath, shaking his head. "No. God, I want..."

"Yes, What do you want? Tell us."

"Fuck me," Curry rasped, pressing down on the hard cock nestled in his ass. "I want you inside me."

Apollo loosened his hold on Heyes and gave him an encouraging pat on the back-side. "Carry on."

Beside himself from holding back, Heyes pressed forward in small insistant thrusts. "So good," he whimpered. "Oh, Jesus, yes, take it."

Curry's eyes snapped open to gaze up into the bliss-filled expression of his lover. "Heyes...."

"Beauty cheats," Apollo grinned, reaching around Heyes' thrusting body to grasp Curry's aching cock. He gave it a slow downstroke, then back up the long velvet length a bit faster, increasing the caress' speed and tightness as he slowly jacked Curry's cock to distraction.

Curry purred as the pace matched Heyes' thrusting hips. He rocked back against his lover and up into the hands of his torturer, a smile to light the heavens, curling his lips.

 

PART 31
by Micandra

Heyes nearly smiled when his loves voice called his name. He had already figured out Kid was being fucked and he, Heyes, was doing the fucking. Apollo's 'beauty cheats' just confirmed it. Heyes intended to follow Apollo's no peeking rule. He didn't know about the no touching one.

Apparently the no touching rule didn't apply to Starbuck, for he reached up to caress Heyes' chest. Starbuck's hand traveled down Heyes' chest to his navel and back up again, careful not to destroy the rhythm of Heyes' pumping.

Apollo still had an arm loosely draped around Heyes' waist. He moved his hand up and covered Starbuck's hand with his own. Apollo smiled gently as his lovers eyes drifted shut.

Starbuck let his eyes drift shut to better enjoy the duel sensations his hand on Heyes chest and Apollo's hand on his.

Apollo's hand caressed up and down Starbuck's arm. With a groan, Starbuck leaned forwarded and kissed the hand that was gently torturing him.

It was Apollo's turn to groan as his love nipped, kissed and generally tortured his hand. With his eyes closed in estcasy, he leaned his head forward and gently nipped Heyes on the shoulder.

 

PART 31
by Micandra

Heyes nearly smiled when his loves voice called his name. He had already figured out Kid was being fucked and he, Heyes, was doing the fucking. Apollo's 'beauty cheats' just confirmed it. Heyes intended to follow Apollo's no peeking rule. He didn't know about the no touching one.

Apparently the no touching rule didn't apply to Starbuck, for he reached up to caress Heyes' chest. Starbuck's hand traveled down Heyes' chest to his navel and back up again, careful not to destroy the rhythm of Heyes' pumping.

Apollo still had an arm loosely draped around Heyes' waist. He moved his hand up and covered Starbuck's hand with his own. Apollo smiled gently as his lovers eyes drifted shut.

Starbuck let his eyes drift shut to better enjoy the duel sensations his hand on Heyes chest and Apollo's hand on his.

Apollo's hand caressed up and down Starbuck's arm. With a groan, Starbuck leaned forwarded and kissed the hand that was gently torturing him.

It was Apollo's turn to groan as his love nipped, kissed and generally tortured his hand. With his eyes closed in estcasy, he leaned his head forward and gently nipped Heyes on the shoulder.

 

Part 32
By Val

Apollo’s bite nearly sent Heyes over the edge. The pace of his thrusts picked up and he began pumping harder into his lover. For his part, Curry was in heaven. Between the sensations of Heyes pumping his ass & Apollo stroking his cock, he too was near climax.

Starbuck turned his attention fully to Apollo. From Apollo’s hand, he slid gently up his arm, licking and kissing his way up to his shoulder, up to his neck and finally to his mouth. After kissing Apollo thoroughly, Starbuck pulled back and sat back on his haunches.

Apollo, thinking his lover was just teasing, waited for the next phase of the seduction. When nothing happened, he opened his eyes to see Starbuck sitting back just watching the two outlaws, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Something wrong, Lieutenant?" he asked gently.

"Nah, just thinking."

"What about?" Apollo nuzzled his lover’s neck gently as he asked.

"You know, there’s one person who seems to be getting ignored around here..." He pulled a wistful face as he spoke.

Apollo smiled at his lover’s childish face. "And who would that be?" he asked, nibbling Starbuck’s neck. Starbuck’s answer was a soft purr as Apollo went for one of his favorite spots. "Are you feeling left out, baby? Poor baby!"

 

Part 33
by PEJA

Apollo threaded his fingers through Starbuck's wheat colored hair and tugged, exposing Starbuck's neck for his plunder. His tongue swipped a long slow stroke along the undeside of the blonde's jawline returning to blow a gentle puff of warm air in the quivering man's ear. White teeth grasped a exposed lobe, tugging ever so gently before his tongue moved on to tease the sensitive inner channel.

Head swmming in a pool of passion, Starbuck grabbed at Apollo's shoulders for support.

Apollo slipped away, standing with his legs spread shoulder wide. His cock stood out proudly from the nest of warm dark curls.

Starbuck uttered a pained whimper of expectance.

"Kneel before me," Apollo commanded arrogantly.

Breath hitching in his chest, Starbuck obeyed instantly assuming the submissive position he knew was required, hands behind his back, head lowered.

"Close your eyes."

Instant obediance.

"Tilt your head up."

Starbuck's head tilted toward Apollo, his eyes closed. The trust shining in his face stole the breath from the other man.

"Open your mouth."

Starbuck's lips formed a perfect O. Apollo closed the distance between them. He craddled his straining flesh in his hands, stroking once, twice until the head wept. He coated Starbuck's lips with his precum, then leaned down to claim s sweet kiss.

Starbuck's whimper of pleasure told its own tale. Apollo cupped the man's cheek. "Suck me, pretty," he said, easing his cock into the man's eager mouth.

Starbuck sucked him geedily into his hot mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he pressed his nose into Apollo's musky curls. Mewling sounds escaped his lips as he swirled the hard felsh with his tongue, tracing the underside with firm pressure.

Apollo thrust into the hot cavern slowly. savoring each push in and pull out as his lover changed the pressure he was using with tongue and teeth.

Sensations built in the man and he moved faster inside his lover's mouth. Starbuck groaned his encouragement, doubling his efforts to please.

"Now," Apollo commanded finally.

Starbuck's teeth grazed Apollo's cock. His hands came from behind back and he grasped his lover's tightening balls, rollling them between hurting fingers.

Apollo's had fell back on his shoulders and he shot his seed deep down his lover's milking throat.

Their harsh barks of completion drove Heyes and Curry into climax and together four souls broke the bounds of earth and soured in the heaven of sexual bliss

 

Part 34
by Mic

When the final wave of orgasm swept through his body, Heyes collapsed on his sated partner. Kid tolerated it until both had their breath back but, dammit, Heyes was no lightweight and Kid had a fondness for breathing.

"Ow!" Heyes squeaked as Kid jabbed him in the ribs. "Wha ya do that for?" Heyes mumbled into Kid's chest.

Kid bucked a little to make sure he had his lover's attention. "Get off me."

Heyes mumbled something unmentionable and hoisted himself off Kid, slipping out in the process.

A chuckle sounded from nearby. "Sounds like the honeymoon's over."

Heyes looked up into a pair of laughing blue eyes that belonged to Lt. Starbuck. "Oh, I guess you think this is funny."

"Yes, I do," Starbuck said from where he was kneeling next to a goofy grinning Apollo.

With a wicked grin, Heyes launched himself at Starbuck. They landed in a tangle of arms and legs on the other side of Apollo.

Kid and Apollo sat up and watched their lovers rolling around the campsite, each trying to get the upper hand. Kid looked over at Apollo. "My money's on Heyes." Apollo grinned. "Starbuck all the way."

What neither of them saw was Heyes and Starbuck were perilously close to the slope that led down to the lake. With twin startled cries, both mock combatants went rolling down the hill.

Both Kid and Apollo leaped to feet with their lover's name on their lips just as Heyes and Starbuck made a water landing.

Kid and Apollo made their way down the hill to see Starbuck pull himself up on a rock some distance from shore. "Frack, this water's cold and deep."

Kid scanned the surface for any sign of a dark head. "Starbuck, where's Heyes?"

"Frack," Starbuck swore to himself. "Heyes, you better not be playing around," he said as he dived back in.

Kid and Apollo watched worriedly from the bank and had just decided to go in themselves when Starbuck popped up. He had his arm around an unconious Heyes.

 

Part 35
By Val

As soon as Starbuck had Heyes out of the water, the two Galacticans went to work on the unconscious Heyes, performing mouth to mouth. It took a minute or two before Heyes coughed up the water he'd swallowed and started breathing on his own again.

"Looks like he hit his head," Apollo noted, once they were able to stop.

"What did you just do?" a bewildered Curry asked. "Is he going to be okay?"

"He wasn't breathing so we got him started again," Starbuck told him.

"He wasn't breathing?" Panic tinged his voice.

"He's all right now," Apollo reassured the other man. "He should be coming around any micron now."

"He's going to be all right?" Curry asked, stroking his lover's wet hair.

"Of course he will. He was only under for a few centons."

The two warriors sat down on either side of Curry, stroking and soothing him with their hands.

"Thanks. You saved his life." Curry couldn't take his eyes off his lover. It was rare to see Heyes still unless he was asleep.

"I'm sorry it happened," Starbuck said. "We were just playing around. I never meant for anything to happen."

"I know you didn't, Starbuck. I don't blame you," Kid reassured the blond. "I should've stopped you two before it got so far."

"It's nobody's fault. Stop trying to blame yourselves, you two," Apollo ordered.

Two pairs of blue eyes exchanged apologetic glances.

Heyes began to stir.

"Look, he's waking up!"

"Heyes, you okay?" Kid asked.

"Wha...? Oh, my head!" He struggled to sit up, clapping his hand to the bump on his aching head.

"Heyes...?"

"Who's Heyes?"

 

Part 36
by PEJA

Stark fear rippled through Curry's body, making him tremble uncontrollably as he stared at the dazed man in his arms. "Heyes? Come on, dammit. This isn't funny."

Heyes shrugged out of Curry's embrace, swaying slightly. "Oh wow, someones staging a offensive in my head. someone with a big canon."

"You hit your head, Heyes," Apollo said, hunkering down next to the unsteady man. "How you feel otherwise?"

Heyes gave that some thought. "Stomach's rolling around. Dizzy as hell, unless the world's doing some new kind of dance I wasn't aware of.

"Concussed?" Starbuck asked.

Apollo's hard gaze ran over the injured man. "I don't think so. His pupils are equal. Color is good, considering. He's sick from the blow to his head, though." He smiled at heyes. "You get some rest and tomorrow you should be fixed up right."

Heyes smiled, reaching out to stroke Apollo's lean cheek. "Whatever you say, darlin'. Let's hit the hay. I want to sleep in your arms tonight. Always feel safe when we do that."

 

Part 38
by Micandra

Starbuck looked at Kid over Heyes' arm. Kid looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

Apollo must have noticed how Kid looked, for he gently grasp Heyes' caressing hand and dropped it. "Stay right there, he said to Heyes as he gently grabbed Kid and Starbuck by the arm.

Once he had pulled them a few feet away, Apollo turned to face Kid. "Are you all right?"

"No," Kid managed to ground out as he collapsed bonelessly against Apollo. Apollo automatically wrapped his arms loosely around Kid's waist.

With a roar, Heyes launched himself at Kid and Apollo, wrapping his arms around Kid's waist. Heyes momentum tore Kid away for Apollo propelled them a few yards up the hill.

Kid went down with Heyes sitting on his stomach. "Hands off," Heyes growled.

Kid had the wind knocked out of him when he hit the ground and he drew a breath to answer Heyes. Or tried to. All he could manage was a ragged wheeze. When he realized he couldn't breath, his eyes got wide and he started to panic.

Starbuck shoulder Heyes none too gently off Kid and knelt beside him. "Kid, you got to calm down. Breath slowly," Starbuck crooned, rubbing Kid's bare stomach. "That's it, deep breaths now. Starbuck breathed in time with Kid.

Apollo stood shock still, watching his lover talk Kid out of a panic attack. He could not believe this was happening. And what was he suppose to tell the Counsel?

As the wild panicky look left Kid's eyes, Starbuck rose and turn on Heyes with an angry gaze. "What the frack do you think your doing? You could of killed him!!" Starbuck jabbed a finger in Heyes' chest.

"Starbuck," Apollo soothed. "Kid's fine, he just got the wind knocked out of him."

Starbuck whirled on his lover. "He could have been killed!" Starbuck retorted, gesturing at Kid.

Apollo looked at where Kid still laid, seeing for the first time the sharp, jagged rock a hairsbreadth away from Kid's ear.

Starbuck turned back to Heyes. "You big dumb jerk! You could have killed your lover!" "Starbuck," Apollo called. Starbuck ignored him and took a step toward Heyes.

It was the raspy "starbuck back off" from where Kid was sitting on the ground that finally broke through to Starbuck. He looked over at Kid and took a step back.

"L..lover?" Heyes stammered again, face pale.

Starbuck swung around and looked at Heyes. "Frack."

 

Part 39
By Val

Heyes plopped back on the ground and looked back and forth between Apollo and Curry. "L...lover? Who *are* you? I don't know you." Panic filled his voice. "Tell me what's going on, please," he begged Apollo.

Kid shifted and hit the sharp rock next to his head. "Ow!" He rubbed at the spot.

"Be careful, Kid," Starbuck said, moving toward the other man.

"Heyes," Curry began, holding out a hand toward his lover. Heyes pulled back toward Apollo. "Heyes, what do you mean you don't know me? We've been partners for years!"

"Apparently that blow to the head has caused temporary amnesia."

Starbuck squatted down beside Heyes. "What *do* you remember?"

Looking at Apollo, he said, "You're my lover...but I can't remember your name! Why can't I remember your name?"

"You hit your head when we fell into the lake," Starbuck informed him. "You have temporary amnesia." Looking up at Apollo, he continued, "I *hope* it's just temporary."

 

Part 40
by PEJA

Heyes stared at them, dumbfounded. "I don't...understand." His dark eyes swam under crystal tears he refused to let fall. "Why are you saying this?" He reached out to Starbuck, but his hand fell before he made contact. "Why are you lying? I...love you..."

"Who?" Starbuck asked softly. "Who do you love?"

Confusion furrowed Heyes' brow and his hands clenched at his sides. "You, dammit. I love you"

A slow smile curved Starbuck's full lips. "Who am I?"

"Why you're..." The words ran out.

"Come on cowboy," Starbuck murmured. "You love me right?"

"Damn right."

"Then who am I? Say my name."

 

Part 40b
by Micandra

It wasn't lost on the other three that less then five minutes ago Heyes had said he was in love with Apollo. 'Damn,' Kid though as he absently rubbed his head, 'can this get any worse?'

Heyes stared at Starbuck, trying to remember what the others had called him. Problem was, Heyes' head felt like it was gonna explode. Images of a blond, blue eyed man flashed across his minds eye. Heyes squinted at Starbuck and compared him to the imaged blond. Heyes looked for a few seconds and shook his head. No, close but not close enough.

Heyes dropped his head in his hands with a sigh.

"Well?" demanded Starbuck. "What's my name?"

Heyes raised his head and, in an anguished, tearful whisper, said, "I don't know."

Suddenly Starbuck found himself flat on his back, staring up into a pair of hard as diamonds blue eyes. "Leave him alone," Kid growled.

Apollo blinked. He'd never seen someone move so fast. He looked from his shocked beloved to Kid and decided he needed to take control and fast. "That's enough from both of you," he barked in his best captains voice.

Kid back up a few feet and planted himself beside Heyes. He glared at Starbuck as he got to his feet.

Heyes blinked in shock. He looked sideways at the muscular blond. He looked like a avenging angel. A naked avenging angel.

As if he could feel Heyes watching him, Kid turned. Warm sky blue eyes locked with chocolate brown ones.

Heyes felt the pain in his head ease. He let his gaze roam over the blond man's face. He let out a shocked gasped and his eyes widen. "Kid?"

 

Part 41
By Val

Curry smiled with relief. "Yeah, it’s me. You remember me?" He held out his hands to his lover. Heyes shrank back. "What is it, Heyes?"

Heyes looked up at Starbuck and Apollo, totally confused.

"What’s the matter, Heyes?" Starbuck asked gently.

"What’s going on? Why are we all naked? I mean, Curry and I’ve been partners for a long time, but..."

"He doesn’t remember..." Curry whispered, his sudden joy eclipsed.

Apollo and Starbuck exchanged worried glances.

"If we could get him back to the Galactica..." Starbuck started.

"Starbuck, no," Apollo declared emphatically.

"But it’s our fault!"

"No."

"What are you two whispering about?" Heyes asked.

"I was just thinking," Starbuck answered, "and the Captain was just nixing my idea."

"What idea?"

"I thought we might take you to our Life Center to see what Dr. Salik can do for you."

"Life Center? Doctor? I’m fine now, except for a headache. My memory seems to be coming back. Sorry if I embarrassed anybody." He blushed as he recalled what he had said a few moments ago.

"It would take a lot more than that to embarrass Starbuck," Apollo teased.

"Your support overwhelms me, Captain," Starbuck commented dryly.

 

Part 42
by PEJA

Settling down on the blanket they'd spread before, Heyes watched the two men's gentle bickering with curious brown eyes. His glanced traced a path toward the other man. Curry, he'd called himself. Claimed a lot of things that were just too far fetched for Heyes to wrap his mind around.

But if he refused to believe them, what was he doing lying among them as naked as the day he was born? And why the hell couldn't he remember?

An accident, they'd claimed. But what if it was something more sinister? What if it hadn't beenan accident at all.

Could he trust these strangers?

Damn, if only he could remember. If only....

His only chance to figure this all out was to keep up the pretense. Let them think he was slowly remembering.

It might be the only thing that would keep him alive.

If, as he suspected, they had really tried to kill him.

 

part 43
by Mic

Kid gazed at the back of Heyes' dark head from where he stood behind him and a little to the side. Kid wished he could believe his partner really was starting to remember, but he couldn't. They had been together too long for Heyes to be able to bluff Kid with his poker face.

Kid switched his gaze to where Apollo and Starbuck sat gently bickering.

"If he's starting to remember on his own, we can leave him to Kid's tender care," Apollo said quietly.

Starbuck turned around to study Heyes who seemed to be gazing off into the distance.

Turning back to Apollo, he said equally as quiet, "he's bluffing."

"What are you talking about?"

Starbuck looked at Apollo with a 'isn't-it-obvious?' look. "I've played enough Pyramid to know a bluff when I see one. He's good but I can still tell it's a bluff."

Apollo glanced at Heyes. "I can't see it but if you say it is then I believe you. So what do we do now?"

 

Part 44
by Val

"He's right," Curry answered quietly. "I've known Heyes a long time and I can tell with him. Hell, I can almost tell you what he's going to say before he says it. Something's not right."

"For now we wait," Starbuck answered after considering for a moment. "Wait, and watch. We'll take our next cue from him." The three men turned to look at Heyes.

Heyes shivered slightly in the breeze. He was still damp from his "fall" into the water and still naked. The others were too but they didn't seem to mind the cooler air.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can I put on my clothes now?" he called to them. He'd need them later.

"Sure, go right ahead," Curry agreed.

"Uh, thanks." He scooted over to where their clothes lay in a pile. He quickly sorted out his own and put them back on, feeling much safer when he was finally covered. He knew what he had to do now; all he had to do was wait until the others went to sleep and sneak away from them.

 

Part 45
by PEJA

Keeping a guarded eye on the others, Heyes scooted down, pillowing his head on a curved arm. A shiver shook him and he curled himself up.

Curry caught the trembling. He snatched up the blanket they'd abandoned and tucked it arond the other man, frowning at the wide-eyed stare that met his gentle gaze. Unable to resist the contact, he cupped Heyes' pale cheek. "Get some rest, babe. It's gonna be all right in the morning."

"Will it?" Heyes couldn't hold the question back, or hide the lost gleam in his dark chocolate eyes

"Have I ever lied to ya, Heyes?" Curry asked. "About the important things."

Heyes stared into Curry's clear blue gaze for a moment longer, than, shrugging, closed his eyes against his fears.

 

Part 46
by Mic

Curry looked down at the form of his heart huddled under the blanket and smiled a little sadly. Was he gonna lose his partner? He didn't know what would happen if Heyes didn't get his memory back. There was no question that Curry would be by his lover's side no matter what. Heyes would have to shoot him to get rid of him.

With a sigh, Curry turned and sat down with his back against a nearby tree. They had all put their clothes back on when the wind had picked up.

Starbuck looked up from tending the fire when he heard Curry sigh. He watched the man with concern. Even though he and Curry hadn't started out on the right, he genuinely felt that Curry was a man that he'd like to get to know better...as a friend. He admired how well Curry was holding up, he knew if it was Apollo that didn't remember him and was faking remembering he'd be devastated and a little mad.

Have made a decision, Starbuck stood and went over to where Curry was sitting. Curry didn't look away from where he was staring of in space. Starbuck sighed and plopped down next to Curry.

"Hey," he said, laying a gentle hand on Curry's shoulder.

Curry looked over at Starbuck and gave him a weak smile. Starbuck almost gasped when he saw the depth of despair in those sky blue eyes.

"It's gonna be okay," he said lamely.

"Is it?," Curry asked quietly, choking up slightly. "Heyes and I grew up together. Our parents were killed a long time ago. He's all I got. I can't lose him."

'Oh lords,' Starbuck thought, his heart going out to the young man at his side.

"My parents were killed when I was very young. Apollo and his son are the only family I've got. I couldn't stand to lose them." Starbuck's mind helpfully reminded him of the times Apollo had gone missing and was presumed dead. And the time Boxey, Apollo's adopted son, was almost killed in a fire that had almost destroyed the Galactica. As annoying as the kid and his robot daggit could be, Starbuck truly loved Boxey.

Curry looked at the man sitting beside him. Starbuck looked back at him and squeezed Curry's shoulder.

"I'm sure the love's still there. It's just buried right now. Heyes is just confused right now," Starbuck said.

"Thanks," Curry said, patting Starbuck's arm.

Making a quick decision, Starbuck pulled him into a comforting hug. "It'll will be okay."

 

Part 47
By Val

Heyes looked over at the two blonds as they sat together. Something tickled at the back of his mind but he couldn't quite grab onto the thought.

Apollo joined the other two by the tree.

"So what now, Captain?" Starbuck asked.

"I recommend we all get some sleep. Maybe a good night's sleep will help restore his memory."

Curry sighed and hung his head. Starbuck gave his shoulder a squeeze. He gave Apollo a worried look.

"Why don't you bed down for the night?" Apollo said gently, sensing that Starbuck wanted to talk to him.

Curry looked up, stricken. "This'll be the first time in a long time that we..."

"I understand. Hopefully it will only be for tonight though," Starbuck soothed.

The other blond nodded and rose reluctantly, settling close to the fire.

"What is it, love?" Apollo asked when they were once again alone.

"Just hold me." There was a note of desperation in Starbuck's voice as he spoke. Apollo pulled him tight and kissed his hair.

"Talk to me, love."

"It's just...talking with Curry...made me realize...how important you are to me."

"Let's get some sleep, love," Apollo said, pulling the blankets he'd brought over with him around the two of them.

 

Part 48
by PEJA

Restless, Curry rolled over on his side so he could have the elusive connection of at least watching Heyes sleep. His anxious glance roamed over the rugged features, smiling sadly at the sweet innocence reflected in that beloved face. It was part of Heyes inborn charm appear innocent even while he was scamming his victims. Even as a babe Heyes' silver tongue had won him the game. After their parents had been killed that same silver tongue had kept them alive more times than Curry liked to remember.

And it had pleasured him just as relentlessly.

The treacherous thought sent quicksilver through him, straight to his groin and Curry shifted his lower body to make room for the growing problem in his trousers.

Desperate to distract himself, his gaze moved to the long dark hair. His fingers ached to tangle themsleves in the silky texture. Screamed to his brain that he should be wrapped up in the security of Heyes loving embrace.

Curry bite his lip, welcoming the punishing stab of pain. Were the hell was his control anyway? Heyes wasn't well, for God's sake.

But his wayward thought would not be swayed. Just thinking of being him Heyes arms spiraled him down into the abyss of desire. He longed to strip away the dark shirt that concealed a chest he knew intimately. He closed his eyes, imagining himself locked in the sensations fo licking, nipping, suckling the dark nipples he knew so well. Imagined the sweet, clean scent of Heyes after the first morning bath. The subtle way that natural scent would darken as the hunger of desire came on him, building until Curry would literally go down on his knees and worship the creature that was Heyes.

A hand touched his arm, shocking Curry into opening his eyes.

Hannible knelt over him, smiling.

Pleasure shot through him at the apperation, only to be stomped down by reason. He forced himself to keep his hands to himself even though the need to draw this man into his arms and ignite him with love was close to overpowering. "Do you need something, Heyes?"

Heyes shifted, settling himself so close to Curry that his knees rested on the blond man's legs.

Curry's breath hissed at the innocent contact. He clenched his hands into fists at his side, telling himself to ignooore the liquid passion that threatened to send him into the dizzying heights of passion. God, how he needed to touch the man next to him. To cover him in kisses. To submerge himself in the assurance that Heyes could still be his.

Only his own common sense held him in check.

Part 49
by Mic

"I couldn't help but notice you watching me," Heyes said.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or wake you. You should be resting."

"I was faking when I said I was starting to remember," Heyes said, ignoring what Curry had said.

Curry turned his head away to hide the stab of pain Heyes' matter of fact statement cause. "I know."

"Then way didn't say anything?"

"Would it have changed anything? It wouldn't have help you remember."

Heyes shifted his weight, moving slightly away. Curry had to stifle a moan at the loss of contact. Heyes frowned slightly and moved back. Curry had to stifle an another moan.

"You're right. It would have just made me more determined to slip away."

Another stab of pain ran straight to Curry's heart as Heyes confirmed his fears. "I know."

Heyes gasped. "You knew! And you didn't try to stop me? Why?"

"Heyes, you're a very stubborn man. If I had said or done anything, you would have spent all your time trying to get away and ended up hating me." Curry looked away. "I didn't want that."

Heyes leaned back on elbows to think. Looked over when he felt Curry's gaze on him. "Heyes, why'd you come over here?"

Heyes looked down at the ground. "I saw you hugging that other blond."

"Starbuck," Curry supplied.

"Yeah. Well, anyway, I felt a bit uneasy. After I closed my eyes, I started seeing flashes of what I assume are memories. Mostly of you and me. Sometimes on the trail and sometimes hugging and kissing. I realized I was jealous."

Curry, who had been hanging on Heyes' every word, let hope sweep through him.

"How dare he touch what's mine." With that, Heyes rolled over Curry and kissed him soundly.

Part 50
By Val

Curry returned the kiss, overjoyed for the moment, then pulled back. This was wrong. He was taking advantage of the one person he loved and who loved him in return.

"What is it?" Heyes asked.

"I just...can’t." Curry turned his head away.

"Why not? I want it. You want it. You know you do." Heyes stroked the bulge in Kid’s pants as proof.

"You don’t remember. I’d be taking advant..."

"Maybe this would help me remember, stir up my memories so I can get to ‘em."

"You really think this would help?" Curry still wouldn’t look at his lover.

"Yes, I do," Heyes said, straight into the other man’s mouth.

Curry took one quick look at his lover’s face. The brown eyes shone with sincerity. Ignoring the little voice that was nagging at him, he gave in to the kiss.

Heyes started tugging at his clothes, popping off a button in his haste. Despite the passion they had shared earlier with Starbuck and Apollo, it didn’t take long before they were both panting with desire again.

Heyes groaned as Curry stroked his growing erection. "That feels so good," he murmured into the ear he was nibbling on.

Curry smiled as his partner sucked on his earlobe. It felt so right to be with Heyes like this. Despite his fatigue from their earlier activities, he wanted this. "You always did like it when I did that."

"I did? Yeah, I guess I did," Heyes said thoughtfully.

The two men cuddled and thrust together for long minutes before they both erupted one last time. Curry collapsed, exhausted onto the blanket that had been wrapped around him, giving in finally to the stress and exertions of the longest night of his life.

Heyes watched as the other man sank into oblivion. He dressed himself quickly and sneaked a look at the other two across the fire. They were paying attention only to each other. They’d never notice as he crept away.

Part 51
by Mic

Curry watched his dark eyed partner from under heavy eyelids. Even as tired as he was, he *had* to stay awake. Heyes was gonna bolt, Curry just knew it. To someone who knew what to look for, Heyes was an open book. Heyes saw them as the enemy and that cut Curry to the quick.

*******

Apollo kissed his lover's neck but Starbuck wasn't paying attention. His half lidded gaze was on the dark haired man across the fire.

Apollo sighed. "Should I be jealous," he said, jokingly, in a low voice.

"Hmm?" Starbuck acknowledged, not taking his eyes off Heyes.

Apollo sighed again. "What's wrong love?"

This time Apollo got more than a grunt. "Heyes is gonna bolt. We have to stop him. If he got away it would kill Curry." Starbuck's gaze shifted to Curry then back to Heyes.

"Why would Heyes run and why would it kill Curry?"

Starbuck turned sad blue eyes on Apollo. "Heyes doesn't trust us. He thinks that we want to hurt him. And both Curry and Heyes are orphans. All they have is each other."

Apollo gazed into his lover's blue eyes. "And you can see yourself in Curry's place."

Starbuck lowered his head and grinned. Apollo knew him well.

**********

Heyes settled down on his bedroll and pretended to sleep but his mind was active. Kissing Curry felt so right. Heyes frowned as his cock leaped to attention. Were he and Curry lovers. And why didn't the idea of loving a man not freak him out. After all, he had been brought up to believe that you only loved a woman that way.

Heyes gasped and set bolt upright. Curry was at his side in an instant. Curry placed a gentle hand on Heyes' back. "Heyes, you okay?"

Part 52
By Val

"Huh?? Uh, yeah, fine. Got a bit of a headache, that's all," Heyes mumbled, rubbing his head.

"Not surprising, all things considered. So ... did it help?"

"Help? Help what?"

"Did, ahh, what we just did help your memory any?"

"We'll see in the morning, I guess. I don't know about you, but I'm beat," Heyes yawned convincingly.

"Me too. It's getting kinda chilly. Why don't you come get under this blanket with me?"

Heyes' brown eyes opened wide in panic as he tried to think of a way out of it. If he did that, there would be no way he could sneak off in the night without waking the other man up. He looked at the man he'd just climaxed with. Curry was looking a little worried, a frown creasing his brow. Suddenly Heyes relaxed and assented, snuggling down beside the other man.

Curry breathed a sigh of relief as he put a tentative arm around his lover. He'd been truly afraid that Heyes would bolt during the night, but if he was in Curry's arms, he wouldn't be able to. And maybe, just maybe, Heyes' memory *would* return with the sunrise ending the longest night of his life.

@@@

Starbuck breathed his own prayer of thanks as he noticed Heyes' actions.

"That looks promising," Apollo noted.

"Yes it does," the blond said, turning back to his own love. "I think they're set for the night now. We need to discuss what's going to happen tomorrow."

"We'll have to head back to the shuttle and tell the Commander that this planet isn't suitable."

"Apollo! I mean about Heyes! What if his memory doesn't come back?"

Just then Apollo's comlink chirped on his wrist. "Apollo here."

"Captain, why haven't we heard a report from you?" Commander Adama's concerned voice asked.

"We ran into some ... complications, Commander."

"Complications? Nothing dangerous, I trust?"

He started to reply, but was halted by a look from his lover.

"Captain? Apollo?"

"Still here, sir. No sir, nothing dangerous. But there is a settlement on this planet, rather too primitive for our needs."

"So some of the other patrols have said. Most of them are back already." The tone in his father's voice suggested that they too should return to the Fleet as quickly as possible.

"I'll contact you in the morning, sir. We're with a group of natives who might wonder why I'm talking to my wrist."

"Understood. It would be unwise to let them know too much, just in case the Cylons do follow us."

"So I thought. I'll contact you in the morning, father."

Part 53
by PEJA

Lying in the possessive arms of the blonde, Heyes managed to force the tension from his body and find some small comfort on the hard ground. It wasn't hard to pretend to sleep until he was sure the other man had fallen into a deep sleep. It was hard to wait though, knowing he wouldn't get many chances to escape once these strange men realized he meant to run.

Beside him, Curry shifted in his sleep, murmuring sweet words of desire that Heyes turned a deaf ear to. Whatever this man wanted from him, it sure as hell wasn't happening. Not as long as he had two good feet and a sense of righteous outrage. And he definately had outrage.

He chanced a quick glance at the man beside him.

So why wasn't he angry?

Shoving that thought aside, he allowed his glance to travel over the slumbering man. Those roitous curls were like a sweet golden halo framing his boyish features.

Heyes rolled over onto his side and looped one curl around his finger, smiling as the silken strands wrapped around his finger. So like the arm curled sweetly around his waist. He tugged just a bit, stretching out the golden length to watch it catch the silvery glow of the moonlight.

Curry made some slight grumbling noises and cuddled closer in his sleep. His hips rubbing against Heyes in dreaming desire.

Heyes grinned. His bedmate was a frisky little devil. That much was undeniable.

And he wanted Heyes.

Scowling, Heyes shook his head against that idea. This was getting out of hand. He had no business liking the feel of this stranger's arms around him. Of wanting to touch the soft glowing hair, Or caress this man-boy's worried frown away.

Resolve in place, Heyes began to ease out of Curry's sleep loosen grasp.

Part 54
by Mic

Only to have Curry's arms tighten about him.

"Where you think you're not going?"

"Just to answer a call of nature."

Curry squirmed around until he was looking Heyes in the eye. He didn't like what he saw. Usually his partner had an unreadable poker face, now ever emotion and his plan to bolt where mirrored there. Curry's determination to protect his partner strengthened.

"Heyes," Curry said in a soft voice, "I know you are confused right now and you don't trust us, but you are safe with us. There are people out there that would like nothing more then to hurt us. There's a bounty on our head's and people wound turn us in if they get a hold of us."

Heyes eyes were wide and he wasn't fighting Curry's gripe. "Are we outlaws?"

"We were but we decided to try for amnesty. if we can stay on the straight and narrow the governor will pardon us, but until then we're still wanted."

Heyes glanced fearfully at the two figures on the other side of the fire.

Heyes didn't know what to think. If what Curry said was true then he was better off staying with Curry then on his own.

Actually he felt he could trust Curry, it was the other two he didn't trust.

"Do they know?" he asked.

"Yes."

"What if they decide to turn us in for the reward?"

"I wouldn't let that happen," Curry said with a steely tone. "I'll do anything to protect you."

"Even die?"

"Yes," Curry replied with determination and no hesitation.

Part 55
by Val

On the other side of the fire, Apollo tried in vain to sleep. The Captain held on tight to his love, the thoughts of "what if it had been Starbuck who'd lost his memory" running through his head. He could imagine nothing worse than losing this golden man who lay beside him on the ground. Even as Starbuck felt that he had no one but Apollo, so did the Captain feel that Starbuck was his life. Until he'd found Starbuck, he'd always felt an outsider, even with his own family. The only one who came close to understanding him was his kid brother Zac, now dead. He loved his family, and they loved him in turn, but he'd always felt the need to cover up his orientation. Even now that he'd told his remaining family the truth, they didn't understand what Starbuck meant to him. He pulled the blond closer to him and kissed his soft hair.

"Love you too, 'Pol," Starbuck murmured.

"It's going to be all right, isn't it?"

Starbuck sighed. "I hope so. I feel ... I almost feel like it's my fault somehow."

"It's not your fault, Bucko."

"If we hadn't been playing around ..."

"None of this would have happened," Apollo finished for him impatiently. "It was an accident. His memory will probably be back in the morning. Let's get some sleep."

"I'm not sleepy. I'm going to smoke a fumarello. Be back in a few centons."

Apollo watched his lifemate walk away with a sigh.

@@@

Heyes shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't so sure about what Curry had just said. "I, uh, I still need to go umm ..."

Curry smiled at him, faking a confidence he surely didn't feel. "I'll keep the blankets warm for you."

Troubled brown eyes tried to smile back. Heyes headed off to make his "call of nature." He felt bad about leaving Curry, but he was nervous.

"Heyes?" Starbuck called, seeing the other man moving.

Startled, Heyes contemplated running.

"No, wait! Don't go! I'm not going to harm you."

The sadness in the other man's voice stopped him cold.

"Don't go. Don't leave Curry," Starbuck begged.

"Why not? Why shouldn't I run? Why should I believe any of you?"

"You believe Curry, you know you do. Look, if you want, Apollo and I will leave right now. You'll be safe with Curry."

"You'd leave? You don't want us for the reward?"

"Reward? What reward?"

Heyes snorted. "Yeah, right. Like you don't know about the bounty on our heads. He told me all about it."

"No, we're not from around here, remember? Oh, I guess you don't remember. We only met the two of you a few centares ago so we don't really know much about you."

"Neither do I, I guess," Heyes said ruefully.

"Must be pretty awful, not remembering who you are. I know it would kill me if Apollo didn't know me. He's the only family I have. Kind of like you and Curry, from what you've told us tonight."

Confused brown eyes searched the heavens for an answer. Why did he feel such a kinship with Curry? Apparently Starbuck had picked up on the feelings too. Something tickled his memory.

Part 56
by PEJA

Heyes heaved a thunderous sigh, threading his fingers through longish brown hair. "If I...." he shook his head.

"No, what were you going to say?" Starbuck coaxed.

Wandering closer to the other man. "If I stay...Only for awhile...Until I figure some of this out in my head...Dammit, I hate feeling so confused. So scared."

"You could try trusting we're telling you the truth." Starbuck murmured. "You could start by giving Curry, there, a chance to show you the way back to him."

Heyes glanced over his shoulder at the blonde and got lost in the worried blue eyes watching him. "He looks almost as scared as I feel." Heyes murmured, the surprise thickening his voice.

"He loves you, Heyes."

"As simple as that?"

"Simpler."

A wicked smile pulled at the outlaw's full lips. "If I stay, I'd like it if you stayed as well."

Starbuck grinned. "I'd like that too." He arched a golden brow. "So....you gonna stay? Take a chance?"

Heyes shrugged. "Its a cold night tonight." He spun on his heel and headed back to Curry and the warmth of the bedroll waiting for him.

Part 57
by Mic

As Heyes walked back, Curry just pulled the covers back. As Heyes sat down Curry asked, "Have you decided to stay?"

Heyes pulled off his boots while replying. "For now."

Curry sighed deeply. He wanted his friend and lover back. Yes, Heyes had made passionate love to him, but something was missing. It was like a stranger was touching him. Curry grabbed his shirt and shrugged into it. "You don't remember me at all do you?"

Heyes look into the glowing embers of the fire. He shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry."

Curry felt his heart break at hearing his fears confirmed. "Then I think it's wise if I sleep by myself till you remember."

Heyes looked up as a fully clothed Curry gathered up his bedroll and moved away.

Heyes let out the breath he didn't know he was holding as Curry stopped after a few feet and put his bedroll on the ground. Heyes was of two minds. Part of him didn't trust Curry, but the other parted knew he was save with Curry.

Curry settled down on his bedroll and looked over at Heyes. Sky blue eyes met warm brown ones as Heyes spoke.

"Jed..."

Part 58
By Val

Curry gave a start. Heyes only called him by his real name when they made love.

"Heyes...?"

"I don't want you to leave," Heyes said, dark eyes troubled.

"I'm still here. Just not..."

"No, you're over there. When you left, all of a sudden it just felt *wrong* somehow."

Curry sighed. For the past couple of hours, his emotions had been bouncing up and down like some child's toy - ecstasy, fear, despair, hope, love - all in the space of one night. It just wasn't fair.

"Heyes, if I stay over there, I'm going to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"But I *want* you to stay. The other blond..."

"Starbuck," Curry supplied helpfully.

"Starbuck said that you love me and I should trust you. Are you saying that I shouldn't?"

Curry squeezed his eyes shut. He always had trouble resisting that plaintive note in Heyes' voice, always had. "No, I'm not saying that. I just think that until your memory comes back, I should give you some room. So you can make your own decisions."

"But the more I'm around you, the more I seem to remember." He paused for a moment. "And it's mighty cold over here all alone."

Part 59
by PEJA

Curry sighed, gazing off into the darkness through glistening eyes. "I....Heyes, I don't know what to do. I'm lost and alone here. Afraid if I do something wrong....If I make a mistake right now.... right this very minute... everything's gonna go up in smoke." He sought out the familiar but strange gaze of a lover who didn't know who he was. "I....dammit, I have always depended on you to..to....Heyes, you're the brains of our operation. The fox in the henhouse. Me, I've always had a quick gun and a quicker temper. You keep me grounded when I would push to hard." He rustled his burnished curls. "Dammit, Heyes, I'd be dead a thousand times over if it weren't for you." Another tormented sigh ripped from his lips. "Heyes, if I do something to scare you off....If you decide to leave me, do it to my face."

A slow smile crept over Heyes' angled features and he held out his hand to the blonde. "We're just gonna have to trust each other, Jed," He murmured, waiting for his partner...and this man was his partner. He could feel it in the pain underlying Curry's voice. Could taste the fear in him from across the fire. "Come on, Jed. I want to sleep in your arms tonight."

Part 60
by Mic

Curry stared at Heyes. He felt what little control he had over his emotions slipping. It had been a hell of a night. And there was still a few hours till dawn. He was so tired but he couldn't shut his brain off. Curry hung his head as the emotional dam burst and he trembled as the tears came.

Heyes frowned as he heard the quiet sobs torn from Curry. It tore him up inside. Heyes moved to Curry and pulled him into his arms. Curry's arms wrapped around Heyes and he buried his head in Heyes' shoulder. Heyes petted the blond head. "Sh," he soothed, "it's gonna be all right, love. I promise not to run. I love you." Heyes was surprised at how right and good it felt to say I love you to this man clinging to him like Heyes was his lifeline. Heyes could feel the exhaustion coming off Curry in waves. "Come on love," Heyes said as he leaned back, "we're both exhausted and could use some sleep." Curry sighed and relaxed against Heyes.

***********

Starbuck, who had been unable to sleep, felt his heart break as he heard Curry's quiet sobbing. He was in awe of Curry's quiet strength. If he had been in Curry's position and it was Apollo that lost his memory, he would have broken down long before now. Starbuck allowed a smile to play across his lips when he saw the two embrace and lay down together. He sighed gently and lay down beside Apollo. "'bout time," Apollo said through a yawn. "Now that they're settled for the night, how 'bout we follow their example?" Starbuck smiled and kissed Apollo. "I think that's a very good idea."

 

Part 61

By Val

Apollo woke as the sun began to appear over the horizon. He nudged Starbuck so his love could share the sunrise with him.

"Wha...?" the blond asked sleepily, covering his face with his arm.

"Wake up, Bucko. Don't you want to see the sunrise?"

"Sun...? Wanna sleep."

"Wake up, lieutenant!" Apollo shook him insistently.

Reluctantly the blue eyes opened. "That's something I haven't seen in a long time."

"Isn't it beautiful? I could almost imagine we're back on Caprica..." Apollo said wistfully.

"Too bad we can't stay here."

"I wonder how they're doing," Apollo said.

"Probably still asleep. When you have something like this every day, you probably get used to it."

"I don't see how."

"We did back on Caprica, remember?" Starbuck teased. "We used to camp out and sleep until Zac came to bring us food."

"I had to bribe that kid not to tell Mother and Father about us," Apollo recalled, smiling.

"*You* bribed him? *I* bribed him!"

"Sounds like my kid brother made a killing off of us."

They laughed.

"Do you think we'll *ever* find Earth, 'Pol?"

"We have to. I don't think the people of the Fleet will settle for anything less."

"What if Earth is like this planet? What would we do then?"

"I don't know, Bucko, I just don't know."

@*@*@*

 

Part 62

by PEJA

The eerie certain knowledge that he was under close scrutiny snapped Curry awake. Years of running kept his body quiet, his eyes closed as he listened for approaching danger. Nothing but the soft sound of the river nearby and the gentle breathing of the man who held him.

He slitted his lashes, getting a lay of the land he could see without moving, and instantly relaxed.

"Playing possum?" Heyes' lazy, smiling words carressed his ear on the other man's breath.

Curry cuddled down into his lover's arms, making a satified grunting noise.

"Gonna sleep the day away?" Heyes tried again.

"Just might." Curry nodded snuggling even closer, his lips brushing against Heyes' neck. "Wanna stay like this forever."

Dark laughter whispered between them. "Nice," he rasped, "Did we do this a lot....before?"

Curry stiffened in his arms as the memory of last night hit him with steam engine force

 

Round Robin 63
by Mic

Starbuck, using Apollo for a pillow, awoke to a hand sliding through his hair. He nuzzled Apollo's chest. Apollo briefly tighten his hold in Starbuck's hair before continuing the caress.

"Somebody's up," Apollo rumbled.

Starbuck smiled as his hand drifted lower. He boldly grasped the half hard cock he found there. Starbuck grinned wickedly and shimmed down Apollo's body as Apollo groaned in approval. When Starbuck reached his goal, the now fully hard cock he was fisting, he replaced his hand with his mouth. Apollo groaned and thrust up

ASJ/BSG ASJ/BSG

Heyes knew he'd said the wrong thing as soon as the words left his mouth. He felt the fine tremors run through the body he held. He burrowed into Curry's chest. His heart broke, not only for the blond man he was falling so in love with, but also for what he had lost and might never regain.

"I'm sorry," Heyes whispered.

Curry brought his arms around Heyes and caressed him. "Not your fault. I let myself hope that after a good night's rest thing's would work themselves out."

Noises of passion from across the fire gave Heyes an idea. Curry needed distracting. "Well, at least I remember the good bits," Heyes groaned as he thrust his hardening cock against Curry's.

 

Part 64
by Val

"I... I can't, Heyes," Curry said regretfully. He pulled away from his lover. "This is all wrong."

Heyes made a noise of frustration. "So I don't remember everything, so what? Did you ever stop to
think that maybe I might just fall in love with you all over again? I don't think I'm that far away from
it now!"

"Really?"

Heyes looked uncomfortable. "Yeah, really. Maybe I remember more than we realize." He shrugged.

"I still feel like I'm taking advantage of you, Heyes," Curry retorted.

"Look, Kid, I may never get my memory back. Do you want to go through the rest of our lives knowing we've
both lost something and never have the chance to get it back?" Heyes demanded, moving close again to the
blond. "Do you really want to waste all that time? How is it taking advantage of me when I want it?"

Curry looked up at his friend and lover. Heyes' expressive, handsome face was showing his frustration
at the situation.

Part 65

By PEJA

 

 

END part 64

Footnote:
yahren = year
centar + hour

daggit = dog