TITLE: The Disappearance (?)

Author: Angela

Email: ladybug74873@hotmail.com

Pairing: Jim/Abby, Blair/m (or OFC), OMC/OFC (hopefully)

Rating: I am not really sure at this point

Status:

Archive: if you want to

Summary: Blair reappears after disappearing five years ago.

Disclaimer: Don’t own the boys. Someone else does. I own all original characters.

Author’s note: I am not sure what way I want to take this and could use a little help. I think it will be a little AU because my original character, Abby, will have psychic or telepathic abilities (and maybe something a little more).

 

 

Abby Ellison walked briskly towards the two men seated on the park bench. She was to meet her boss and the new profiler that been assigned to her. She looked at the two men as she approached where they sat. One of the men held her curiosity. The man with her boss, Agent Sean Cavanaugh, looked a lot like her husband’s lost Guide. She smiled at them as she joined the two

of them in front of the duck pond.

"Agent Ellison so nice of you to joins us." Sean smiled and laughed at his best profiler as she made a face at him. "This is Blair Sandburg. He will help out with the forensic anthropology part of your profiling."

Abby gasped as she was introduced to the young man before her. He had the same long curly hair and bright blue eyes but there was a maturity there that wasn’t there when she had first meet him almost six years ago. Both agents looked at her when she had gasped. She didn’t know what to say or do at the looks that she was being given. She smiled wanly and continued to stare at Agent Sandburg. Abby didn’t know what to do. She wanted to hug him and ask where he had been all these years. She had seen what his disappearance had done to her husband. It had almost killed the Sentinel when his Guide had left. No one knew why either. It had taken a failed pregnancy, an almost death and Jim’s brother Stephen to get Jim to come back to the land of the living. Although the detective would miss his guide and friend he knew that he had to go on living for his self, friends and family.

"I’m sorry. Its just that…" She let the statement trailed off at her boss’ look.

Apparently her biggest supporter and favorite person saw and knew how her reaction would be. He had headed her off at the pass as soon as he could. Sean just looked pointedly at her and tried to steer the conversation to more safer topics like why they were meeting at the park. For once Abby was glad that Sean had picked up on the discomfort and lead the conversation to safer waters. But as she half listened to what was being said, she wondered how she was to tell Jim about his friend being back in Cascade and the reason why. Apparently the Guide had no memory of who she was from the lack of recognition on his part when they were introduced. She also wondered what had happened to Blair in the intervening years that he was gone from everyone’s life. All the agent wanted to do was get the anthropologist into a room and interrogate him about where he had been, what happened to him, what he had done to Jim and anything else she wanted to know. She shook herself when she heard her name being called by Blair. She smiled a tiny smile and asked what the question was. Sandburg just looked at her and repeated his question about profiling and crime scenes. Abby rolled her eyes at Sean and went into her lengthy lecture mode which Sean as well as Jim hated and ended up giving Blair a glare that would make a grown man cry. Blair just smiled and turned from the glaring woman. That made Sean laugh even harder at his friend.

"You know you remind me of someone" Blair looked at the beautiful agent through blue eyes clouded with memory.

"Oh and who is that." She answered.

"Jim."

"Jim?"

"Yes, Jim Ellison."

Abby’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Blair was comparing her to her husband. It had been said that the agent and detective were each other’s equal. They were also told that they had the same will and stubbornness. She eyed him. Abby looked at the agent before for the first time. She also started to read him. She didn’t like what she saw. It had her on her knees in a matter of seconds. Sean went for his best agent when he realized that she was reading the young man before. Blair just stared wide eyed at the people before him.

 

 

 

to be continued by adopting author.....