Copyright 1999, by Rachel Roquelaure and En


This story is written for pure pleasure and is not intended to infringe on any preexisting copyrights that may be violated. Feel free to share with your friends, but not for profit.

Your opinions and reviews are highly appreciated.

email: rachelroquelaure@hotmail.com & jennytork@hotmail.com

The Picnic 2: The Secret

by Rachel Roquelaure and En

NC-17 & Slash

Pairing Johnny/Joanne/Roy

 

THE PICNIC 2: THE SECRET

By Rachel Roquelaure and En

 

"Ok, Junior, we've acted out our fantasy... Now, it's your turn." Roy said as Joanne reached around Johnny's
waist and hungrily caress his partner's enormous, throbbing cock.

"Roy, why in the world did you ever dub him Junior?" Joanne asked as she moved her hand down to
gently squeeze his balls. *It can't be* She thought as her fingers begin probing beneath them.

"Well, how was I suppose--"

"Joanne!" Johnny gasped, tossing his head back sheer delight.

"Oh....my....stars....." Joanne gasped as her fingers sank hungrily into the one thing she would never have expected
to find. "Roy....come here...." There was awe in her voice. Pure awe.

Johnny trembled now, both from pure erotic stimulation and from a cold chill of fear that gripped him. *It's out....they know....* his mind chanted over and over.

Joanne slid her fingers out and held them up to Roy. Love-juices covered them. "Mmm..." Roy smiled as he licked
hungrily. Then he frowned. "Odd...that doesn't taste like you.."

"It's NOT me." Joanne said, smiling. "Those are HIS."

Johnny bit his lip.

Roy shook his head. "That's impossible...Men don't produce natural lubrication..."

"Normal men, no," Joanne said, taking Johnny in her arms from behind and massaging his throbbing member. "But he's not normal..."

*Here it comes,* Johnny thought. *Well it was good while it lasted....*

"He's better."

Johnny and Roy's eyes both flew wide open. Johnny had been expecting to hear 'freak'. Roy was just plain shocked.
"BETTER?" both of them gasped.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Joanne whispered, taking Johnny's hands and pulling him with her. When they were
there, she said, "Let's take him again...MY way." She lay Johnny on the bed, feet braced on two stools, legs spread
apart, hips on the edge. Then she knelt to the side and just before she closed her lips over his cock, said, "Roy, feel
under his balls...then take him THERE."

Johnny's eyes closed. "Yes...." he whispered, moaning. "Oh please yes Roy, take me THERE..."

Curious, Roy felt where indicated, and his eyes opened wide in shock and awe. "Johnny....you have ...."

"Yes...Roy...." he gasped. "Both...."

"Oh man..." Roy gasped as he positioned himself standing between Johnny's legs. "Are you sure..."

"TAKE ME!" Johnny half-screamed.

That was all Roy needed. He slid inside the wet velvet canal hidden behind Johnny's balls, stopping to let Johnny adjust after hearing his hiss of pain.

Joanne stopped sucking to caress his forehead. "You were a virgin there, weren't you sweetheart?"

Johnny nodded, then moaned. "So...THIS...is....ooooh...." He rolled his head from side to side, unable to speak, lost in the incredible sensation of having a man's rod deep inside his hidden secret.

Inside his small pussy.

"May I join you two?" Joanne whispered. At their nods, she straddled Johnny facing him, and slid onto his cock, leaning back against Roy.

"Oh, God... Yes... More... Harder... Deeper... Faster... Faster!" Johnny shouted as he grabbed Joanne's hips and
urged her into engulfing and pumping his enormous cock.

Suddenly Roy grabbed Johnny's hips and plunged his cock in harder and deeper.

Only a few moments passed before Johnny's hands dug into the sheets and he came.

...

"Better, huh?" Johnny asked a short time later as Joanne and Roy lay resting next to him.

"Aha!" Joanne sighed as she cuddled up to him and rubbed his bare chest.

"Much better." Roy said and gave him a deep, fiery kiss.

Johnny tangled his tongue with Roy's as his hand caressed Joanne's long hair. After a few moments, he broke the kiss and whispered, "Roy?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you be...mad...if I told you I liked it the way we did it this time a little better than having you up my ass?"

"Mad?" Roy gasped. He looked at his wife. "He gives me the most unexpected and wonderful gift he could and he
asks if I'd be mad." He laughed. "Johnny, that was incredible. Were you born this way?"

Johnny nodded. "There are only twelve of us in the world that I know of. We all look male, but have that one little
difference."

Joanne tilted her head to look into his eyes. "Can you bear children?"

"No," Johnny said with a smile. "Can't father them either. Totally sterile." He looked at his new lovers. "Before you
ask, yes Brackett knows. So does Early. Every doctor I've had knows, they HAVE to. Nobody else though, cause
quite frankly, who'd believe me?"

"If I'd not found it," Joanne said, "Would you have kept it from us?"

"You learn early on to hide," was all Johnny said.

Both kissed his cheeks at the same time, making him smile. "But I'm glad I don't have to hide anymore."

"So are we, Junior," Roy said, drawing the covers over all three.

They fell asleep, Joanne spooned against Johnny, his arm around her waist and his hand resting on her pussy. Johnny himself lay in the curve of Roy's body, with Roy's hand cupping his balls, one finger teasing the entrance to the young hermaphrodite's pussy as well.

All three smiled, dreaming of the joys the next day would bring.

*

Joanne and Roy awoke to find themselves in each other's arms. They blinked at each other for a second, then sat up,
each calling Johnny's name.

"In here!" his voice called from the kitchen.

Joanne stood and reached for her robe, then smiled and impishly dropped it back to the floor. "Oops," she said with
a smile.

Roy paused in putting his on, then he too smiled and slid it off. "Guess we just can't find them," he said, kicking his
under the bed.

"Dirty shame," Joanne said, doing the same with hers and gliding unclothed into her husband's arms. She kissed his
lips. "Morning."

"Good morning," he said, sliding his flattened palms along her bare hips. "Ready to go find him?"

"Let's," she said, kissing him deeply.

...

Johnny was finishing up making the pancakes. He snapped the burner off and lay the warm cakes on plates. He smiled to see his lovers walk in. "Morning, Roy --- Joanne."

"Morning," they chorused, walking to the table and beginning to eat. Johnny joined them.

He was coming back from taking the last of the dishes to the sink when Joanne and Roy embraced him. Johnny smiled as her fingers undid the knot on the robe and his removed it.

Then he moaned as Joanne's mouth met Roy's over his shoulder and both of them pressed against him.

"Ok, Junior, let's hear your fantasy." Joanne said as she grabbed Johnny's placid manhood.

"What fantasy?" Johnny asked, playfully with a crooked smile.

"Roy, we're gonna have to make him tell us." She said as she gave Johnny's manhood a wicked yank.

Roy grinned and picked up the long, tarry-cloth tie to Johnny's robe as Joanne wrapped her arms about Johnny's
neck and impishly kissing him, she moved down to the floor, pulling Johnny down on top of her.

"And I thought, I was a sex fiend." Johnny laughed as he kissed down her bosom. "What the hel--"

Suddenly Roy gagged him and tied his hands behind his back.

"Easy, Partner... We're just gonna teach you a little game." Roy whispered as he pulled Johnny to his feet and
nipped ear.

Johnny struggled against his bonds, testing them. Roy separated his legs and whispered in his ear, "Let's see how
well you like it when you can't move."

Johnny turned slightly to look at him in puzzlement.

He then let out a moan and his eyes closed involuntarily as Roy entered Johnny's hidden treasure from behind. Johnny shook his head in amazement. He was REALLY beginning to enjoy being taken in the pussy.

Joanne positioned herself and slid onto Johnny's rod, taking the young hermaphrodite standing up. They make love until all three exploded again, then Joanne undid Johnny's gag. "So tell us...what's your fantasy?"

Johnny smiled. "I have several...taking you from behind while you suck Roy... taking Roy while he eats you out....
having Roy take my pussy while you masturbate... letting my juices spill onto you two as you make love in front of
me...."

Roy whistled. "You've wanted this for a LONG time, haven't you, Junior?"

"I'd fall asleep every night touching myself to a different fantasy." Johnny smiled at the nude pair with him. "But now fantasy is reality..."

"That's right." Joanne rubbed against Roy while her fingers sank into Johnny's most secret of places. "So...which one of his do we fulfill first, honey?"

"Well, Junior?" Roy asked as he grabbed Johnny's enormous cock.

"Ah-hum . . . The . . . The first--"

Suddenly the phone rang and Roy reluctantly answered it.

"Hello . . . Ah, yeah . . . Sure . . . Ok . . . Alright then . . . How far away are you . . . Twenty minutes! . . . No, we
wasn't doing nothing . . . Alright we'll see you then . . . Bye, Mom." Roy said and quickly hanging up the phone he
rushed after his and JoAnn's robes as Johnny ran for his clothes.

"Remember, this weekend was a secret." JoAnn reminded Johnny as she watched him throw on his clothes.

"I'll remember, and if I did tell who would believe me." Johnny replied with a bold smile and quickly kissing her
twice, he headed to the door.

"I'll give one to Roy for you." JoAnn said with a sly grin.

"You do that." Johnny replied and quickly left.

THE END