Copyright 1999, by Rachel Roquelaure and En

This story is written for pure pleasure and is not intended to infringe on any preexisting copyrights that may be violated. Feel free to share with your friends, but not for profit.

Your opinions and reviews are highly appreciated.

email: rachelroquelaure@hotmail.com & jennytork@hotmail.com

Title: The Picnic

Author" Rachel Roquelaure and En

Fandom: Emergency

Pairing Johnny/Joanne/Roy

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Johnny gets a surprise.

 

The Picnic NC-17

by Rachel Roquelaure and En

It was another semi-annual fireman's picnic.

The awful band played, the games were lousy, and the food was good. The company was good as well.

Just another normal, routine fireman's picnic. That was soon to become anything BUT normal for one paramedic.

Johnny sat across from Roy, with Joanne at his side. As usual, they were laughing and joking around.

"...so then," Roy says, "he goes and CUTS the girdle off her and it slaps him full in the face!"

Amid the laughter, Johnny frowned. "Well it wasn't THAT funny!"

Joanne lay her hand on his knee. "Relax, Johnny....funny things happen to us all!" She left her hand in place while Roy began to tell a funny tale on himself to prove her point.

As the tale progressed, Johnny became aware that Joanne was slowly creeping her hand up his thigh. He leaned over and whispered, "What're you doing?"

"Just relax," she whispered back. "Trust me."

He swallowed hard, but sat back.

The conversation turned to mundane matters, and Joanne's hand resumed its steady creep. Within a few moments, it was at the junction of Johnny's hip and thigh.

Johnny was beginning to blush and he had grown quiet.

Joanne's hand began to creep over now... soon she was gently cupping his balls through his jeans.

Johnny swallowed hard again and began to try to worm from her grasp gently.

She leaned over. "No...just relax. Let yourself enjoy." Then she began to stroke his shaft through the material.

*Oh... Damn, she's good... She's real good... Think, damn it!... This is Roy's wife feeling you up* Johnny's mind screamed as his aroused shaft pressed firmly against the fly of jeans.

Suddenly Roy reached out for the pitcher of beer and accidently knocked it over, spilling it in his and Joanne's laps.

"Damn it, Roy DeSoto, you dumb klutz!" Joanne shouted as she leapt up and grabbed some napkins to wipe off her dress.

"If you'll all... Excuse me." Johnny mumbled as he got to his feet and started to the park's mens room. *I've never been so thankful for a cold beer in my life... God, how will I ever face Roy again* He thought as he realized how turned on he still was and quickly headed for his jeep in the parking lot.

"Hey, Junior, wait up!" Roy called from a short distance behind him.

*Damn!... There's no use in running* Johnny thought as he stopped dead in his tracks.

"I'm sorry about the beer and well... A... Joanne." Roy said as he reached him.

Roy watched as a look of total horror came across his best friend's face.

"You knew... Know?" Johnny breathed.

"Yeah... Johnny, you... You know Joanne and I married young... Hell, neither of us ever even considered dating anybody else... Until now." Roy said with a great deal of sadness. "Joanne, thinks she's missed something."

"Roy, I... I had no ideal." Johnny sighed.

Roy only nodded.

"Man... What are you gonna do?... I mean, she can't go around--"

"I know... Johnny, I need your help?" Roy interrupted him.

"Sure anything... How?"

"Date Joanne."

Johnny's jaw dropped open. "DATE JOANNE?"

"That's what I said."

"But...but..."

Roy stepped forward. He lay one hand on Johnny's shoulder and the other one on his younger partner's cheek. "Johnny, you're the best friend both of us have. There's no one else we trust as much as we do you. I'm not asking you to make love to her, just take her to dinner and a movie."

"Without you."

"Without me. I'll hear all about it from you both anyway."

Johnny shook his head. "Roy, you're asking me to help Joanne cheat on you???"

"No, it's cheating on me if I don't know she's doing it. I know about it...I'm asking you to do it. " He brushed the bangs off Johnny's forehead with a tender touch. "Think of it as....sharing. What do you say, Junior?"

*Share who?... Oh, hell... This is Roy, your just imagining things* Johnny thought as his heart pounded. "A Date, that's all?" he asked as he discreetly put a bit of distance between them.

"That's all." Roy reassured him with a smile.

"Where and when do I pick her up?"

"Our place, tonight about six?... Johnny, are you alright with this?" Roy replied.

"Yeah, sure... I'll be there." Johnny said.

*

They actually had a very good time. Johnny took Joanne to see a movie, then to a small Italian restaurant for dinner. They were laughing and cracking jokes by the time he returned her to her doorway.

"I had a great time," she said.

"So did I," he said, smiling at her.

"Would you like to come in?"

The smile faded. "Joanne, I don't think that's such a good --"

She opened the door. "Come on in and kiss me goodnight."

Johnny licked his lips and followed her.

She locked the front door and moved into his arms, kissing him lightly.

Johnny returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The kiss became deep, hungry. Joanne began to slowly undo the buttons on Johnny's shirt.

He pulled back, "Joanne, what are you doing?"

"What she wants to do," Roy said from the doorway of the bedroom. He smiled at Johnny. "What we BOTH want her to do." "Roy, I... I--"

"Johnny, I want you." Joanne interrupted him as she dropped her dress to reveal her bare breast and skimpy, panties.

"Oh, God... She's beautiful." Johnny gasped as his eyes followed her panties to the floor.

Suddenly a firm hand grasp his jaw and gently turned his head to face Roy's.

*Oh, no... Roy... Think ice, Gage, ice... He can't know... He can't* Johnny's mind screamed as he closed his eyes in sheer horror.

"Relax, Junior... We know." Roy said and passionately kissed him.

"Am I... I dreaming?" Johnny sighed as Roy broke the kiss and Joanne unfastened his pants.

"It's no dream... You're ours, tonight." Roy replied.

"Wow!" Joanne exclaimed as she freed his throbbing cock.

Roy gently took over, sliding Johnny's pants and briefs to the ground as Joanne fell to her knees and began to suck Johnny's pulsating member.

"Wait..." Johnny gasped. "OURS?"

"Yeah." Roy walked behind Joanne and undid his robe. As he let it fall, it was revealed he was nude beneath. "Ours."

Johnny's eyes widened. "As in...BOTH...of you?" he squeaked, then moaned as Joanne's tongue swirled around his cock.

"As in both of us," Roy said, moving behind him and embracing him. He kissed Johnny's neck and whispered, "Chris and Jenny are spending the weekend with Grandma...we dont' have to be at work till Monday...."

"All weekend..." Joanne said, kissing up Johnny's body. "Just us..."

"We both love you, Johnny," Roy said, running his hands over Johnny's hardening nipples. "We both want you."

Johnny's eyes were closed. He felt Joanne's soft breasts against his chest, her moist, warm pussy brushing against his cock. He felt Roy's bare, strong chest against his back, his generous, hard cock brushing Johnny's ass. "I..." Johnny whispered. "I don't...know what to say...."

"Say yes," the DeSotos whispered as they kissed his shoulders, their hands caressing his nude body.

"....yes...." he sighed in pleasure. "...oh, yes....."

"Rough or easy?" Joanne breathed in his ear.

"Both... Oh, both." Johnny moaned as he took her down to the floor, feverishly tasting his way down her neck and shoulders to suckle each of her firm breast as his and Roy's fingers skillfully worked her pussy into a soaking fiery.

"Please... NOW... Take me... TAKE ME, NOW!" She begged as raised her knees and she anxiously squirmed beneath them. "Roy, please... Make him... Make him, take me."

Roy lay his hands on Johnny's slim hips, positioning him. "Take her," he whispered to his young partner. "Do it now."

Johnny moaned as he slid inside of Joanne. She moaned as well, arching to meet him, arms and legs wrapping around him to pull him down onto her, loving him as eagerly as he was loving her.

Roy watched them for a few moments, then moved to his discarded robe. He pulled out a small jar he'd purchased for the occasion and spread some of its contents on his hardness as he moved behind Johnny.

Johnny's eyes flew WIDE open as something hard, slick, and large began to penetrate him. "What..."

Joanne smiled and pushed his hair from his eyes. "That's Roy."

"That's...ROY?" he gasped.

"Yeah," Roy said as he pushed further in, laying across Johnny's back. "It's me. I told you, Junior, we BOTH wanted you."

"And we're BOTH having you," Joanne purred as both took their new lover --- together."

"Ah... Ahh... Faster... FASTER!" Johnny moaned as he urgently thrust his hips, faster and faster.

"Oh, Johnny... Ah... Ahh... Yes... Yesssss!" Joanne screamed in utter ecstasy.

"Ah... Ahh... Ahhh." Roy shouted as he ecstatically plunged in and out, deeper and deeper into Johnny's tightness.

"Oh, God... OH, MY GOD!" Johnny exclaimed as they all reached a tremendous orgasm.

A moment later, Johnny collapsed to the floor beside Joanne exhausted, shaking and crying.

*They know, and they don't care... But who... Who else knows... Have I looked at a guy to many times for too long... Did I say something to let them know that I... I like both* His mind screamed.

Roy pulled out gently and caressed Johnny's cheek. "John, listen...I--I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Johnny gasped. "For WHAT?"

"For...for ambushing you like we did. I ... I know that you're straight... Hell, I didn't think I'd fall like I did... but I'm sorry...."

"Roy...listen." *He DIDN'T know! Thank GOD!* "Don't apologize. Man alive, that was the best fuck I've ever HAD!"

Joanne sat up. "Roy, he enjoyed it. Remember, we agreed -- - no apologies for finally acting out our fantasies."

Roy smiled. "I know....it's just that I wanted him to not feel ashamed of anything we did either."

"Roy," Johnny said, sitting up. "I could NEVER feel ashamed of you and Joanne loving me. I... I love both of you too."

"You...you DO?" they chorused.

"I do." He smiled. "In fact.... can I stay the weekend?"

Both DeSotos smiled slowly, then Joanne and Roy looked at each other. The smiles grew and Joanne said, "Under two conditions."

"Name them."

"Number one..." Joanne said, embracing him from behind, her bare breasts caressing his back. "We keep what we do here, HERE. Nobody knows about the three of us being lovers. NOBODY."

Johnny relaxed fully. "Works for me," he said understatedly. "And the second condition?"

Roy straddled his legs and hugged him gently. "This isn't a

one time thing. We stay lovers....all three of us."

Johnny leaned forward, deliberately brushing his cock against Roy's. "Works for me," he repeated in a lascivious whisper, kissing Roy passionately while one hand reached to caress Joanne's pussy.

 

THE END