Title: Nurse’s Night 2: Nurse's Romance

(Sequel to Nurse's Night)

Rating: Slash NC-17

Pairing: Sharon/Dixie Sharon/Dixie/Johnny

By Robin R.Neher

Archive: Yes

 

NURSE’S NIGHT 2: NURSE’S ROMANCE

By Robin R Neher

Sharon Walters awoke with a start. The clock next to the bed Read 3:15 A.M. As she remembered where she was, she looked at the beautiful lady laying next to her. She smiled at the memory of her and Dix's lovemaking just hours before. Dixie had made Sharon feel loved after John Gage had broken her heart. I owe her one, Sharon thought as she wrapped herself in the quilt and quietly crept into the bathroom. When she finished using the restroom, Sharon filled a glass with water and gulped it down.

"Dixie, I owe you one," Sharon muttered to herself as she was setting the glass down.

"Can't sleep?" Came Dixie's voice from behind, causing Sharon to jump.

Sharon turned around to see Dix, wrapped in a bed sheet.

"Just needed a drink," Sharon explained.

Dixie smiled, sleepily, saying, "You're right about owing me one."

"You mean," Sharon said, blushing, "you heard that?"

Dix nodded. "Every word," She said, wrapping her arms around Sharon.

"Dix, we really should get some sleep," Sharon said. "We have to be at work in a couple hours."

"Actually," Dix replied, "I called Rampart after you fell asleep and told them we were both taking today off."

"Why?" Sharon asked.

"Because," Dix replied, "I want to love you again. I want you, Sharon."

Sharon looked at Dix, yawning. "Can I get some sleep first?" She asked.

"Sure," Dix replied.

Sharon and Dix made their way back to bed. Soon, both were sleeping soundly.

 

Later that morning, Dix awoke to find herself alone. On the pillow next to her, there was a note that said: My dearest Dixie, I would like you to join me for breakfast at my place. See you when you get there. Love, Sharon. Dixie quickly dressed, then set out for Sharon's apartment.

 

Meanwhile, across town, Sharon was getting ready for Dixie's arrival. She had a very intimate day planned. Minutes later, the doorbell rang. Sharon ushered Dix inside.

"Thanks for the invitation," Dix said, as Sharon handed her a cup of coffee.

"No problem," Sharon replied, smiling at the head nurse. "Breakfast is just about ready."

Dixie smiled back as Sharon ducked into the kitchen. When she came out she was carrying a tray loaded with fruit, scrambled eggs, toast and orange juice. The two nurses said very little as they ate. When the meal was over, the pair settled on the couch.

"Sharon, that was wonderful! Why didn't you tell me you could cook?" Dix asked.

"You never asked," Sharon replied, as Dix pulled her onto her lap. Sharon felt soft kisses on the back of her neck. Then, Sharon shivered as Dix worked her way to her cheek, then to the corner of her mouth. As Dixie kissed Sharon's full lips, she reached into Sharon's pajama bottoms and underwear, She gently stroked Sharon's genitals. Sharon felt herself getting wet down there and quickly untied the pants and started to pull them down. Dixie knelt in front of her.

"Let me," Dix whispered.

Dixie gently freed Sharon of her clothing. Sharon then started to help Dix undress. Dix closed her eyes as Sharon gently undressed her. When they were both naked, Sharon took Dixie's hand.

"Where are we going?' Dix asked

Sharon led her into the bathroom. When they got in there, Sharon turned on the bath tub faucet. Next, she poured a half bottle of bubble bath into the filling tub. Finally she lit some candles, sat them around the parameter of the tub and turned out the bathroom light. Sharon turned off the faucet and helped Dixie into the tub. Dixie relished the water's warmth and the feel of Sharon's flesh against hers.

Sharon in turn gently took out the rubber band that held Dixie's hair in a ponytail, watching as her hair tumbled down her back. Dix turned around to face her. She held out her arms to Sharon.

"Come here," Dixie whispered. Sharon went into Dixie's arms and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into Dixie's mouth. Dixie returned the kiss, hungrily. Dixie felt Sharon's arms wrapping around her neck. Sharon caressed Dixie's body, exploring every soft fold of skin. Sharon could feel Dixie caressing her neck and shoulders. The feel of the head nurse's touch made Sharon tremble. Dixie lifted Sharon up and settled her on her lap. Sharon wrapped her legs around Dixie's waist. As their soapy bodies writhed against each other, both nurses squeezed each other tighter. Their mouths parted for a second.

"Dixie," Sharon gasped, her voice tinged with passion.

Dixie put her finger to Sharon's mouth. She then removed her finger and replaced it with her mouth. Sharon, much to Dixie's suprise, picked her up in her arms, Wrapped Dixie's legs around her waist, and carried her to the kitchen. Sharon placed Dix on one of the kitchen chairs. Then, grabbing a can of whipped cream from the fridge, she slowly smeared Dix's body with it. The head nurse moaned softly in ecstasy,

"Sharon," Dix whispered, as Sharon slowly licked her nipples.

As Sharon licked her, Dix could feel herself wanting to come. Sharon was now down to Dix's belly button.

"Sharon, I want to come." Dix told her.

"Not yet," the younger woman replied. Sharon took her time, enjoying every bit of whipped cream and every inch of Dixie's body. Finally, when she arrived at Dixie's vagina, Sharon slowly stroked it, almost making Dix scream. Then, without warning, Dixie pushed Sharon flat onto her back and came down on top of her.

"Dixie-" Sharon began, but before she could say another word, Dixie clamped her mouth on Sharon's. Sharon loved the feel of Dixie's kiss. When Dixie kissed her this way, she was helpless to resist. She watched as Dix got the can of whipped cream from the table. The head nurse covered Sharon from head to toe in the topping. That done, Dixie licked Sharon up and down. Sharon was impressed by what Dix could do with her tongue.

"Oh, Dixie." Sharon moaned.

Sharon rolled Dix onto her back, then spread her legs apart. Dixie groaned as Sharon put her mouth on her vagina. Sharon sucked as Dix called out her name over and over. Then with a piercing scream, Dixie orgasmed. Sharon waited to see what Dix would do next.

As Sharon wondered what Dix would do next, Dixie had an idea.

"Sharon," Dix said, "go call Johnny and invite him over here."

"Why?" Sharon asked.

"You'll see," Dixie replied, "just go call him."

Sharon got up from the kitchen floor, went to her phone, and dialed Johnny's number. Dixie, meanwhile, put her plan into action.

____________________________________________________________________

In his apartment, John Gage heard his phone ringing. He picked up the receiver.

"Hello?" He said into it.

"Johnny, we need to talk." Sharon's voice said. "Can you come over?"

"Sure," John replied, "I'll be right over."

"Good." Sharon replied. "See you when you get here."

Johnny hung up and set out for Sharon's apartment, unaware of the trap he was stepping

into.

 

Sharon hung up the phone and went to get dressed. A few minutes later, Dixie called her. Sharon found Dixie in the kitchen, also fully dressed.

"Everything's ready." Dixie said, leading Sharon into her bedroom. Sharon saw that Dix had attached ropes to both the head and footboard of her bed. She also noticed an array of devices on her nightstand.

"Dixie, what is all this?" Sharon asked her lover.

"Let's just say that you and I are going to have a little fun with Mr. Gage." Dixie replied, smiling an evil smile.

Just then, they heard a knock on Sharon's front door.

"Why don't you go greet our guest?" Dixie suggested. "I'll wait here,"

 

Sharon opened the front door.

"Hello, John," She said, "come on in."

Johnny followed Sharon as she led him back to the bedroom. He didn't see Dixie sneak up behind him. Before he knew was happening, he was blindfolded.

"What the hell!—" Johnny exclaimed.

Johnny felt someone bend his arm behind his back.

"I suggest that you don't resist us," A familiar voice hissed in his ear.

"Dix?" John said, suprised.

"That's right, John." The head nurse hissed. "Into the bedroom."

"Dix-" Johnny began, he felt Dixie twist his arm, painfully.

"Go!" Dixie ordered, in a tone that left little room for argument.

"Ow! Okay!" Johnny said.

When they got in there, Johnny felt himself being lifted onto what he assumed was Sharon's bed. He then felt both nurses stripping him of his clothing. Once Johnny was naked, Dixie bound his hands while Sharon tied down his feet. Once he was secure, Dixie removed the blindfold.

"Dix," Johnny said. "What are you doing here?"

"It's all very simple, Johnny." Sharon said. "Dix and I are now lovers. We fell in love last night.

"What?! That's crazy!" Johnny exclaimed, not believing what he was hearing.

"Johnny, I love Dixie and to me that's not crazy." Sharon said.

Please tell me this is a joke. Johnny thought. Please tell me I'm dreaming.

"John, are you okay?" Dixie asked, seeing the shocked expression on his face.

"Dix, I-I don't believe this," Johnny stammered. "I never thought of you and Sharon that way."

"We didn't either until last night." Dixie said, wrapping her arms around Sharon and kissing her cheek.

Sharon turned around and kissed Dixie on the mouth. Their kiss turned deep. Johnny watched as Dixie removed Sharon's shirt over her head. Sharon quickly took off the rest of her clothes, Then quickly freed Dixie of hers. Soon Johnny was beginning to enjoy watching them as they made love. Johnny looked down at his cock. He noticed it was fully erect. Soon, Dixie turned to Johnny. Her eyes widened when she saw Johnny's bulging penis.

"Hey, Sharon, look at this." Dixie said, grinning.

Sharon turned around. "Wow!" Sharon exclaimed when she saw Johnny's cock. "Johnny, would you like to join us?" Sharon asked.

"Come here, you two." Johnny growled, playfully.

Both nurses laughed as they approached the bed. Dixie got in on Johnny's left while Sharon got in on his right. Sharon undid the ropes the bound Johnny's hands. Johnny felt Dixie nibble his ear. At the same time, he felt Sharon exploring his body. Johnny sighed as two sets of lips kissed him all over, one strong and insistent, the other soft and yielding. As they approached his cock, he wondered which one was going to take him. Dixie meanwhile, guided Johnny's hands as he stroked her body. She moaned as Johnny stroked

her breasts. Sharon watched with interest as Dixie rolled Johnny over on top of her. Sharon got the plastic penis from the nightstand and quickly strapped it around her waist. She then lubricated it with Vaseline.

"Johnny," Sharon heard Dixie call out, "take me."

Johnny was hesitant. Sharon took Johnny's cock and rubbed it against Dix's vagina. Dixie pulled Johnny against her.

"Don't fight me," she hissed. "Do it."

Johnny called out Dix's name as he pushed his cock inside her. Dixie then kissed Johnny firmly on the mouth. He tried clamp his mouth shut, but Dixie used her tongue to force his mouth open. Johnny felt Sharon's breasts against his back. He had a feeling he knew what was about to happen. Dixie stopped kissing him for a second.

"John," She whispered, "Sharon is behind you. She is about to enter you from the back. You will not resist her. Do you understand?"

Johnny nodded. Dixie then resumed kissing him. A minute later, Johnny felt something hard enter his backside. He wanted to scream at first, then he started to enjoy it.

"Good, Johnny." Dixie whispered as she touched him. "Just relax and go with it."

Sharon turned Johnny's face toward her. She kissed his mouth, gently. Dixie pulled Johnny back down on top of her. Sharon laid down on top of him. All three shared one heck of an orgasm.

"Johnny," Sharon whispered. "You've been a good boy. You were very cooperative with us. Is there anything we can do for you?"

Johnny nodded. "Could you please untie my feet?"

Dixie did so. Johnny then guided Dixie into Sharon's arms. He watched as they made love. Then, the nurses moved to allow Johnny to get in between them. All three made love until Johnny fell asleep, a nurse on each side.

The end.

Author's note: If you all want more of this storyline, please let me know.