Nurse's Night- complete story.

By Robin R.Neher

Rating: Slash

Pairing: Dixie/Sharon

 

Nurse's Night

By Robin R Neher

When Dixie McCall arrived at Rampart's ER to start her shift, She noticed immediately that someone was missing. She approched Carol. "Morning, Carol," said Dixie. Have you seen Sharon Walters this morning?

Carol shook her head. "Dix, this is the third day in a row that that she hasn't shown up for work." Carol replied, her voice tinged with concern. "That's just not like her."

Sharon was a young nursing student doing part of her clinical rotations in the emergency department. Over the last few days, Dix had noticed that Sharon seemed increasingly depressed. Dixie had asked what was wrong, Sharon always told her it was nothing. Then three days ago, She had failed to show up for work.

Now on the third day, Dix was really concerned.

"Carol, you and Sharon are close friends, right?" Dixie asked. When Carol nodded, Dixie continued. "Has she indicated to you that she had any problems?"

"She and John Gage broke up a couple of days ago, " Carol replied.

Leave it to Johnny Gage to break another heart. Dix thought, shaking her head. To Carol she said, "Thanks for the info. I'll go call her apartment right now." With that, Dixie headed toward her office

********************

Across town, Sharon Walters was on her bed, weeping. She heard the phone > ring, but didn't bother to answer it. Taking the picture of Johnny from her nightstand, she snarled, "Damn you, Johnny Gage!!!" She threw the picture across the room, breaking the frame into a million pieces. Her anger spent, Sharon got up, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, and went to drown her sorrows.

*******************

Six hours later, Dixie stopped in at her favorite bar for a beer before going home. She was suprised at who was sitting next to her at the bar."Sharon?" Dixie said, in disbelief. "What are you doing here?

"Oh, Hi, Dixie," Sharon said, sullenly. When Sharon looked up, Dixie saw that she had been crying.

"Sharon, why don't you come back with me to my apartment?" Dix said, gently. "We can have dinner and you can tell me why you've been so depressed lately.

Sharon thought it over. "Okay," She said, smiling a little.

****************

Over the next two hours, Sharon poured her heart out to Dixie. "You were sure right about Johnny, Dixie."

Sharon told the head nurse. "He just takes what he wants, then leaves you with a broken heart."

Dixie nodded. "Most men do." she replied, pulling Sharon close to her and kissing her cheek.

Sharon felt Dixie's mouth on her cheek. then, before she knew it, Dix's mouth was on hers. Sharon tensed for a minute, then relaxed, opening her mouth to let Dix deepen the kiss. Sharon wrapped her arms around Dixie's neck, intense desire filling her very soul. Dixie slowly worked her way down Sharon's neck and shoulders. When the kiss finally broke, Sharon, her voice filled with desire, whispered, "Dixie, please make love to me."

Dixie, without a moment's hesitation, kissed the nursing student again. She picked Sharon up in her arms, and carried her into her bedroom. After gently laying Sharon on the bed, Dixie pulled Sharon's sweatshirt off. Her breath coming in gasps, Dix then unhooked Sharon's bra, quickly tossing it to the floor.

Meanwhile, Sharon unfastened the buttons on Dix's blouse. Dix then let Sharon undress her completely.

Then, when they were both naked, Dixie whispered, "Sharon, come to me."

Sharon kissed the top of Dixie's head, Then slowly kissed Dixie all over her body. When she got to Dix's breasts, she rubbed the nipples until they were hard and erect. Then, the student nurse took one of the nipples into her mouth and sucked on it, causing the head nurse to moan in ecstasy. Sharon then worked her way down until she got to Dixie's vagina. When she got down there, She wrapped Dix's legs around her neck. Sharon then put her mouth on Dixie's vagina and sucked until Dixie had an orgasm. All the while,

Dixie was moaning out her name. Dixie then pulled Sharon's head up, rolled her onto her back, and kissed her. She then pulled Sharon against her, hard.

Between kisses, Sharon called out, "Dix- Dixie, I love you, only you!"

Dixie then gently laid Sharon back and slowly touched her, running her hand down Sharon's body. The quilt slid down to just below Sharon's breasts. Dixie cupped one breast in each hand, kissing and suckling them. She planted passionate kisses all over Sharon's body. "Sharon," Dix whispered, "do you want me?"

"Oh, yes." Sharon whispered back, stroking Dixie's blond hair. Dixie then removed the quilt completely.

She then wrapped Sharon's legs around her waist. She then ground her vagina against Sharon's until Sharon had an orgasm, all the while. Dixie told Sharon that she loved her and would be hers always.

"Dix, Do you really mean that?" Sharon asked.

Dixie nodded. "I'll never hurt you or break your heart, Sharon. I'll make sure you never want or need anybody else again."

"What will we tell the people at work?" Sharon asked.

"Why should we tell them?" Dixie replied. "It's not their business what we do." With that, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The end

Author's note: A special thanks to Reets for giving me the inspiration to do this story. You showed me that if John and Cap can get together, So can Sharon and Dixie. I hope you all enjoy my first foray into adult fan fic. Please let me know what you think.