Madness 3: Acceptance

By Reets

Fandom: Emergency! (cameo appearance from Adam-12)

Pairing: Stanley/Gage

Rating: Nc-17

Archive: Yes

Sequal to: Understanding which is the sequal to Madness

Disclaimer: Well they don’t belong to me, but if they did, I’d make them kiss on screen.

Thanks again to Rebecca for doing the beta thing.

 

Madness 3: Acceptance

by Reets

During the ride to the small beach house, Stanley was strangely quiet and Johnny wondered if it was something he had said or done. Johnny watched the road, but couldn’t help but glance over to Stanley who still sat quietly. "Is everything okay? I mean, you’ve been quiet as a door mouse since we left."

"Just feeling my age. Or should I say realizing yours."

"What are you talking about, you’re not ‘that’ much older than me."

"Fourteen years Johnny. That’s a hell of a difference."

"So what? It actually bothers you?" Stanley nodded but then pointed to the road, his eyes suddenly very wide. "What?"

Johnny swerved to miss a small dog that had run out into the road. "Okay, eyes on the road, we’ll talk when we got to Tim’s place."

"Fine." Johnny changed a glance but his lover gave a stern look and he put his eyes back on the road. "But we will talk about this."

"Fine. The turn off is just ahead."

As soon as the Land Rover pulled to a halt Johnny was out and around to the passengers side. "Look…" Stanley held up a hand to halt him, but it didn’t work. "I don’t know what started this, but I don’t care how

Much older you are. I like you, just as you are. Now, maybe I wouldn’t have if you were younger."

"Much younger and they’d get me for statutory rape."

"Oh hahahaha. Let’s check out the house, okay."

"Fine." Stanley pointed his hand toward the small house on the beach and followed the younger man inside.

"Wow, this is all right." Johnny tossed his duffel near the small couch and went into the next room. "Only one bed."

Stanley gathered him in his arms. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"Well if your friends drop by…"

"No one but Tim knows we’re here and he’s promised me peace and quiet."

"Fine then." Johnny kissed him quick and pulled away. "Let’s get it cleaned up a little, it’s kind of messy."

"You’re complaining about messy." Stanley laughed. "You forget, I’ve seen your apartment."

"Yeah, okay, so…" Johnny looked around the small house. "Still needs to be cleaned up a bit."

"Fine. I’ll see you in fifteen, shouldn’t take you more than that."

"No way I’m doing this alone."

"Johnny!" It was the stern look he got each time he did something that Cap Stanley didn’t like. "I’ll be on the beach, it’s not that bad. If you want to spend our time together cleaning, well…"

"Coming."

**

They had managed a small part of the beach that was quite deserted and Stanley grabbed Johnny’s hand as they walked. "Think of the scandal if anyone saw us here like this."

"I know." Johnny nodded and squeezed his hand tighter. "Are you sure you want to risk it?"

"Are you?"

"Asked you first." He pulled Johnny to a halt and caressed his cheek. For a long moment he stared into those dark eyes, then he brought Johnny forward until their bodies touched. His lips skid across Johnny’s

almost timidly. The next kiss was longer and by the third, Johnny was in control.

"I’m sure Cap. I want this, I want to be with you."

"That’s good, cause I want the same thing." They shared a hug then headed back toward the cabin.

"Can’t believe it’s getting chilly."

"Well, we’re right on the water. But hey, don’t worry, I’ll keep you warm."

Johnny grinned and pushed open the door. "I’m counting on that."

**

They ordered a small meal from the local Chinese place and picked up a few beers on the way back. Together they put the stuff out and settled down on the big rug in front of the sofa. Tim used his beach house for vacations and usually rented it out for weekends. Everything they needed was right there. Johnny clicked on the tv and switched it to a movie channel. "Do you mind?"

"Nah, go ahead."

"You want a beer?"

"Sure."

Johnny handed him one but didn’t let it go until Stanley kissed him. "I’m starved."

"Me too." Johnny smiled when their hands met in the small white box. He pulled out an eggroll and handed it to Stanley. His fingers were a bit greasy so he started to stick them in his mouth. His hand was seized and

Stanley suckled each finger until it was clean. The action was so erotic that Johnny’s mouth hung open and he moaned. "Oh man, if you keep that up I’ll never finish eating."

Stanley laughed and leaned in for a kiss. "Eat, you’ll need your strength."

"Oh, made plans already huh?"

Stanley shrugged a little and bit the eggroll. It took a minute to swallow the mass of shrimp and cabbage and he washed it down with beer. "Well we came out here to get to know one another better, right?"

"Yeah."

"I want to know everything about you Johnny. Your past, family, everything." He drew the younger man closer. "What makes you pant, what makes you scream and what makes you beg for more."

"I think it might be fun to have you explore those things." He stammered a bit as Stanley’s hand caressed his chest. His body had begun to respond to the sexy glances and smiles. He’d never noticed how often

his superior officer watched him. His cock was incredibly hard, but he didn’t want to be so childish. It was like he was a teenager again and had a crush on a teacher. He felt his face flush and he pulled away. "Sorry."

"What for?"

"For being so damn horny."

"Oh, that." Stanley took the fork from him and pushed him flat on the thick rug. He began with Johnny’s neck and shoulder, licking, biting and suckling the smooth skin. His lips met the stubble on Johnny’s jaw

and he let his teeth drag over Johnny’s chin. The younger man squirmed and attempted to rub his lower body on anything he could reach. Stanley noticed and placed his knee between Johnny’s thighs and pushed

against his balls. "Ohh man."

"You’re so beautiful Johnny." He kissed his lips before he moved lower. "So vibrant, so alive. To feel you move beneath me is…"

Johnny met his eyes and smiled. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Stanley pulled back and sat down. Johnny was at his side instantly. "What’d I say?"

"It’s not you." He kissed Johnny’s fingers and palm as a hand came up and caressed his cheek. "It’s just, I still feel horrid for being happy without…"

"You didn’t do anything wrong Hank." The older man looked up and smiled a little. "You have your life to live and you should be happy while you’re doing it." He leaned in and kissed Stanley’s temple. "Let me

try and make you happy." He was drawn into a tight embrace with Stanley’s face buried in his neck.

"You do, Johnny," He whispered against the smooth skin. "Oh, God you do." Stanley met his eyes and kissed him hard on the mouth. "I’m just feeling sorry for myself, that’s all. Come on, let’s finish eating."

"Yeah, got to get my strength up." He grinned and ran a hand through his mussed hair. "Cause this hard on isn’t going away on it’s own." He moaned as Stanley slid a hand between his thighs and caressed his cock.

"That’s not helping."

"I know, but I kind of like the thought of you sitting there all hot and bothered because of me."

"You won’t when I have to excuse myself at the morning meetings."

"Oh my. I see your point." He kissed the side of Johnny’s face and handed him back his fork. "Best put your mind on something else. Eat."

**

Clean up was simple and took less than five minutes. Johnny yawned and plopped down on the leather sofa. "Man this is nice. No phone, no beeper and no alarm."

"Yes, it is nice." Stanley sat down beside him and Johnny snuggled close. "This is even better."

"What time is it?"

"Does it matter?" Johnny looked up at him and their eyes met. "Can I kiss you?"

"Have to ask?"

"You seem kind of quiet now, nothing wrong is there?"

"Nope, just full, happy and sleepy."

"Sleepy huh?"

"Cap it has been a long day. I’m surprised…<yawn> that you’re not tired too."

"Actually I feel like I could stay up all night." He took Johnny’s hand and put it in his own lap. "See what you do to me?"

"Oh yeah." Johnny surrendered to the kiss as he busied his hands with Stanley’s jeans. He was pushed back on the sofa, Stanley’s body pressed against him. "Take these off." He pushed his hands inside the tight jeans. "Please."

"Why don’t we take this party to the bedroom?"

"Sounds like a plan." Stanley stood up and tugged Johnny from the floor. "Let me get something."

"What?"

"You’ll see." Stanley grabbed a small bag from the things he had bought at the store and followed Johnny into the bedroom. After a few minutes of changing the sheets and opening the windows, Stanley began

stripping off his clothes.

Johnny cleared his throat as the jeans hit the floor. His lover was already hard as a rock. His cock bobbed as he walked toward Johnny. "Wow."

"Why are you dressed?"

"I ahhh…don’t know." He quickly shed the t-shirt and shorts and stood there in front of Stanley not really sure what to do next.

"Lay down, get comfortable. I have some things to show you."

"Oh goodie."

Stanley produced the small bag and sat down beside Johnny on the bed. He pulled out a tube of lubricant, a six-pack of condoms and something small and rubbery. Johnny read the lubricant jar label as Stanley

Kissed him on the neck and shoulder. He had curled up behind Johnny, his body pressed close. Johnny felt his erection slid between his ass cheeks and he gasped. "Shhh, it’s okay. I won’t do anything you’re

uncomfortable with, trust me."

"I do trust you Cap, hell if I didn’t, I couldn’t work with you." Johnny turned on his back and accepted the warm mouth that covered his. Stanley’s hand went to his nipples and pinched each until they were hard nubs. He moaned and pushed his body into the touch. "More."

"More? Of course." Stanley worked his way down the smooth chest and stomach, kissing and caressing as he went. "Beautiful." Johnny giggled, as he rubbed hard with his tongue on his ribs. "Ticklish too."

"Yeah, so don’t." Stanley raised an eyebrow then dove into his stomach, his lips and tongue tickling and teasing until Johnny was bent over laughing. "Stop, stop, stop…I can’t breathe."

Stanley pulled back and pushed Johnny flat again. "Now I know what to do when you’re bad."

"I’m not bad."

"Nah, just a handful sometimes."

"Cap." Stanley met his eyes. "I’m really glad I’m here with you." The smile that crossed Stanley’s face was wide and toothy, a rare thing really and Johnny drew him up for a tight hug.

"So am I John." He kissed Johnny’s lips for several minutes as his hand slid down and caressed the hard length. "I’ve got things to do." He slipped lower and licked the end of the erect cock and Johnny

grabbed the sheets.

"Oh yeah." The warm mouth bathed his cock for several minutes before allowing it inside. His hands fell to Stanley's head and raked through his hair, grabbing his ears for advantage.

"Behave." Stanley warned, but Johnny was persistent. "Stop."

"Come on Cap. Suck it more." He gasped as Stanley sucked the entire length into his mouth. "Ohhhhhh, yeah." Several times, he was taken deep inside the moist recess, he almost didn’t notice when a slick

finger found his most intimate spot and pushed inside. It pushed further inside and he cried out. "Not ready for that… no."

"Just a finger Johnny, relax."

Johnny met his eyes and watched his cock disappear between the thin lips. "Okay, yeah. Okay." He pumped his hips up, sending his cock inside Stanley’s mouth over and over again. The finger left and Stanley pulled off his cock and let it thump on his belly. "What’s…<pant> wrong?"

"Nothing. Does this hurt?" Johnny pushed his head back as Stanley’s finger pushed deep inside him.

"No, feels great." Stanley pulled away and Johnny gasped. "What?"

"This." Johnny tensed as something slippery and hard slid inside his ass. It was bigger than a finger but not big enough to be uncomfortable. It felt odd having something up his ass, so he squirmed and panted. "Easy, just a small toy." It rubbed against his prostate, his head snapped up, and his eyes met Stanley’s. "Okay?" Johnny nodded. "Thought you might like it."

It was almost an overwhelming sensation. Stanley’s mouth on his cock combined with the rubber dildo up his ass brought him to the brink quickly. But his lover stopped it each time and allowed him time to calm

down. On the third try Johnny grasped Stanley’s ears and wouldn’t allow him to pull back. "I’m cumming, now, now, it’s here."

After he was spent, he allowed Stanley to pull back. "Oh God I’m sorry."

"Don’t be silly. Nothing to be sorry for." Stanley wiped a bit off his lip and climbed up beside Johnny.

"Give me a minute and I’ll return the favor."

"No need." Johnny looked over at him and frowned. "Just watching you set me off." He slipped off the bed. "I’ll get us a towel."

Johnny squirmed a bit. The toy was still lodged in his ass. "Come on, up." He pushed Johnny’s leg in the air and slipped it out. "Good boy."

"How big was that?" Stanley washed it off and bought it back to him. He dried it off with the towel and looked it over. "Not that big."

"Nope but I didn’t want to start you with anything bigger. You’ve never done this and I want to make it as pleasant as possible for you."

"Thanks Cap." Johnny stared into his lover’s eyes and smiled a small smile. "Maybe next time, we can try…you know."

"In a while. I want you to be sure it’s what you want. That’s not something to rush into." Stanley caressed his cheek. "Now go get cleaned up. I’ll change this bed."

**

Johnny yawned and turned over. The bed was small, but they had enough room to sleep apart if they wanted. He was glad that Stanley didn’t. He curled against the slightly furry chest and ran his fingers

through the dark hair around Stanley’s nipples. It was close to perfect. All the women in his past flashed through his brain. Not one had really loved him. Nor even cared about him. Now he had someone,

someone to hold on to, be with, sleep with and make love to. Hopefully it would last beyond this encounter. He needed it to, Stanley did too and if he said otherwise, Johnny would be quick to remind him of the fact. Stanley stirred and Johnny filtered his fingers down beneath the covers. His own early morning erection pressed against the other man’s thigh and he rubbed against him.

"Not a bit horny this morning are you?"

"Every morning Cap." Stanley turned and began stroking his cock. He returned the favor and they both came kissing and caressing each other. Stanley showered first and let Johnny snooze a bit.

"Sleepy head." Johnny turned over and stretched his thin frame. The covers slipped down as he did and Stanley was kneeling in front of those lovely ass cheeks. "Oh you tease." He pushed the thighs apart and

Johnny’s head snapped up. "You like to tease me don’t you."

"No Cap, I wasn’t. Honest." Stanley ran a damp finger down the crack of his ass and he rose to meet it. It slipped over his opening and he gripped the sheets. A thumb circled the outside of his anus and his body

was set on fire. He wanted to pull away, say he wasn’t ready, but his body was saying other things. "Oh man that feels good."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

Stanley smiled to himself. Johnny’s eyes were wide with desire; his cock hard in Stanley’s other hand.

"More?"

"Please." Stanley opened the jar of lube and coated two fingers. He slipped them inside together and Johnny grunted. "Ohhhhh."

"Too much?"

"Nah, just give me a sec."

Stanley pulled his fingers away. "On your back." Johnny flipped over and he licked the leaking cock as his fingers went back to work.

"Please Cap, all the way this time." Johnny threw his head back as the fingers brushed his prostate. His orgasm approached and he shoved on Stanley’s shoulder. "Please, I want to feel you inside me." Stanley sped up his motions and Johnny whimpered and moaned above him. He didn’t think Johnny was really ready for the next step, so he ignored the constant pleas as the man before him approached his release. Johnny shouted and screamed out his name as he flooded his mouth with sticky fluid.

"Not fair," Johnny collapsed on the bed and took deep breaths. "Totally not fair."

"What are you complaining about?" Stanley disappeared into the bathroom.

Johnny pursued. "I wanted you to make love to me, that’s why I’m complaining." He shoved open the door and Stanley was at the toilet peeing. "Oh, sorry." He turned and waited while Stanley flushed and washed his hands.

"And I don’t think you’re ready for it, is that okay?"

"No, it’s not."

"Oh, so it’s all about you and what you want?"

"Course not." Johnny huffed as Stanley pushed past him. "I don’t get it. Most guys wouldn’t think twice about…you know…a willing body and all."

"I’m not most guys. I care about you Johnny. I don’t want to hurt you." He cupped Johnny’s cheek with one hand and brushed the dark hair back with the other. "If it takes a little time to get you…ready to do

that, then so be it. I can wait."

"What if I don’t want to wait."

"Then you’ll have to find another lover."

"Not in this life, I want to be with you and only you."

"I was hoping you’d say that."

"And I’ll wait, if you make me."

"Not long sweetheart. Just a little time, I’ll work on that pretty behind. Then you’ll be able to take me without much pain. I don’t want to hurt you."

"Looking forward to it." They kissed and held each other until they heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be?"

Stanley got dressed quickly and headed for the door. "Hey Tim."

Johnny listened for a moment and dressed. He waited a few minutes before emerging from the bedroom. "Johnny, this is my friend Tim."

"Oh yeah, hi. Thanks for letting us crash here for the weekend."

Tim was a tall, muscular redhead, but it was the man standing behind him that Johnny noticed more. He was sure he knew him from somewhere. "Johnny this is Pete Malloy a friend of mine." Johnny shook Pete’s

hand.

"Don’t I know you from somewhere?" Johnny shrugged. "Yeah, Gage, Johnny Gage, yeah. We met at the hospital once. Paramedic right?"

"Yeah, right. I thought you looked familiar."

Stanley pulled Tim to the side. "This won’t be a problem, will it?"

"I shouldn’t think so Hank. Pete is pretty much in the same boat as all of

us. Who would he talk to?"

"Yeah, you’re right. I just hope that Johnny doesn’t freak too much."

"I’m sure he won’t. Hey, you guys had breakfast?" Stanley blushed and shook his head. "Great, I’m buying. Come on."

**

to be c'd