Madness 2: Understanding

By Reets

Disclaimer: These guys aren't mine. Only using them for a bit. I promise to put them back when done.

Again thanks go to Rebecca for doing the beta thing. :-)

Fandom: Emergency

Pairing: Johnny/Capt. Stanley

Rated: Slash, Nc-17

Status: Complete

Sequel to: Madness of the Mind

Archive: Yes


Madness 2: Understanding

By Reets

Morning After the visit to Captain Stanley’s apartment.

Johnny hopped out of his truck and shut the door. He konked himself on the head and pulled it open again. He rummaged a moment then found what he was looking for, a small brown bag. He shut the door with his foot and headed up stairs. After last night’sfiasco with Cpt. Stanley and Roy he had taken the day off and

gone for a long drive. Once he got back into the city he bought some donuts, a six pack and headed to his apartment. All he really wanted to do was lounge and forget yesterday. Problem was, every time he closed his eyes he could feel Stanley’s mouth on his. He groaned and pushed the door to his apartment open quickly. The usual mess greeted him, but he shook it off. No one just dropped by. Any friends he had would be working and the ladies he usually dated were busy flirting with three or four other guys. He had

almost concluded that he was meant to be alone. He sighed,kicked the door closed and sat the beer down beside the couch. The donuts hit the cushions and fell on the floor. "Typical."

He stripped off the sweaty T-shirt and tossed the offending material in the nearest corner. "Laundry," He thought for a moment. "Nah." Why waste a perfectly good day off doing laundry. He could do

some at the station tomorrow. He popped his head inside the shower stall and turned on the water.

Stanley paused outside Johnny’s door. A thousand reasons why to turn and run away filtered through his mind, but he fought off the negative. There was something about Johnny Gage, something annoying, yes. But something attractive, sweet and very loveable. Deep inside he had hoped that the young man would have returned last night. When he didn’t, he tossed and turned most of the night. If Johnny didn’t come to him, he’d have to go to Johnny. A call early in the morning found Johnny not home. It was his third trip out

there today, he’d been by the station and talked to the Captain that was replacing him. He had to let the man know it was only temporary. Now that he had a reason to go on, well at least a reason to start over, he’d take over his life again. He knocked again and heard the faint yell from inside.

The door opened and a very wet Johnny Gage stood before him. A small towel hugged his hips and threatened to fall off at any moment. Another hung around his neck. "Cap, hey, how’s it going?"

"Better now. Where have you been? I mean, can I come in?"

Johnny moved back and allowed the older man inside. He toweled off his hair and grabbed the ends of the one around his waist, before it totally revealed his body. "Just a sec, let me get dressed."

"Don’t do it on my account." Johnny froze, but Stanley turned away."Sorry shouldn’t have said that."

"It’s okay, I’ll be right back." He was back in less than a minute, dressed only in dark blue sweats. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think it is. I thought maybe we could talk about last night."

Johnny ran his fingers through his wet hair and nodded. "Sure, sure. Have a seat." He fussed a bit, tossing dirty clothes into the next room, straightening the furniture and retrieving a clean smelling T-shirt from the back of the couch.

"Johnny, it’s fine, just sit."

He sank into the couch. "Okay, I’m sitting, talk."

Stanley sat down beside him and kicked the bag on the floor. He picked it up and handed it to Johnny. "Lunch?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"About last night…"

"Cap wait, I need to tell you something first. Last night was, well it was a disaster and I am sorry. I shouldn’t have invaded you like that. Then I kissed you, that was very stupid. Then I expected you to take me to bed," He laughed. "You’d expect stupid from me, wouldn’t ya. I know you’re not over your wife and I intruded and put you in an impossible situation."

"Johnny…"

"Let me finish. I’m sorry I was a jerk and I didn’t consider your feelings. I know you’re not interested in me that way. It’s just a fantasy I’ve had in my mind for a while now and when you hugged me, I couldn’t resist kissing you, I know it wasn't right and it was very immature. Please don’t let this hurt our friendship." Stanley just sat there and Johnny worried that he’d spoken too little or too much. "Say something."

"I start back to work on Monday." Johnny smiled. "What kind of fantasy?"

"Really, that’s great. What?"

"You said you had a fantasy about me, what happens in this fantasy?"

Johnny blushed. "Well, let’s not talk about that right now, you’re coming back to work." Johnny wrapped his arms around his Captain enthusiastically, but after the firm hands gathered him close, he grew nervous and unsure of his decision not to pursue the captain. "Sorry." He pulled back.

"Why?"

"I don’t know," Johnny got up and paced around the room a little.

"Johnny, this won’t affect us at work. Unless you have a problem with it."

"Last night oh man. I’m so sorry about last night Cap. Acting like that, the way Roy acted." Stanley placed his hands on Johnny’s shoulders.

"You don’t have to apologize for Roy, you can’t control what he says. Maybe he was right but..."

"Yeah, maybe." He was pulled back flush against the taller man; hands gripped his hips and wound around his body, pulling him impossibly close. Soft lips found his neck; cheek and a warm tongue licked his earlobe.

"Maybe he was wrong. I am attracted to you Johnny; it wasn’t just you last night. If you’d come back I would have shown you that."

"I was here, standing outside the door." He lowered his head. "I thought about what Roy said and your position at the station and how I mess everything up. I thought it best…"

"Stop it." He spun Johnny to face him. "Stop putting yourself down right now."

"I’m sorry Cap, I just seem to fowl everything up." Stanley kissed him gently on the lips.

"You are the most innocent, sweet person I know. Your eagerness to please sometimes gets you in trouble, but other than that." Another kiss. "You’re pretty darn perfect."

"Cap, you’re giving me a swollen head."

"Really?" The smile was mischievous and warm. "Which one?"

"Both." Johnny kissed him this time. Not allowing the older man to pull back for several moments.

Stanley finally forced Johnny back a step. "Boy when you get going…"

"You ain’t seen nothing yet." Johnny moaned as the older man gathered him in his arms and kissed him again. His hands were everywhere, caressing, tickling and fondling. When he reached inside the lose sweats Johnny gasped. His hands were a little cool and when he laid them against Johnny’s hot, hard flesh it brought forth a gasp.

"No underwear huh?" He worked his way down the smooth torso,pushing the t-shirt up over Johnny’s head. He nipped and licked thesmooth skin, pausing only to suckle the small nipples into attention. Then he moved down and circled the perfect belly button. Johnny giggled above him and he smiled. It was all about bringing pleasure and happiness to another person. His wife had forgotten that. Any time he’d wanted to touch her, she’d resist. Stanley caressed the hard cock in front of him as he kissed and licked Johnny’s narrow hips.

Johnny rocked into the tight fist as his lover licked his balls. His cock ached with need and he tried to pull Stanley’s mouth to it. "I’m gonna burst soon."

"That quick?"

"Oh God yeah, I was so horny last night. I thought I’d come in my pants when you kissed me."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Where’s your bedroom?" Johnny pointed and Stanley stood up and took his hand. Of course, Johnny nearly killed himself with the sweats that hung around his ankles. He knelt down and lifted each foot from its confines, kissing the firm calf in the process. Then he finished the few feet to the bedroom and placed Johnny on the bed. He began stripping off his own clothes, watchful of Johnny’s face. He had to make sure this was his decision. Off came his shirt and he toed off the shoes. But when he reached for the zipper of his jeans, Johnny knelt in front of him.

"Let me do it." Johnny gripped the stiff material and tugged it down the slim hips. He took the tan boxers with him as he did so, when he glanced up his lover’s cock bobbed in his face. He licked his lips and finished his job of removing the confining material. He reached for the engorged organ, but Stanley took his hand and hauled him to his feet. "I want to taste you."

"In a bit, hop up here a moment." He laid Johnny back on the bed and stretched out above him. He kissed the pouty lips several times before he pulled back. "Tell me what you’ve done with other men."

"What?" Stanley reached beneath his ass and pressed a finger into his opening. Johnny groaned and tried to pull away.

"Never done that?"

"Ahhh, a little, but never gone all the way." He relaxed a little as the finger backed out.

"I need to know these things." He looked into Johnny’s eyes. "I don’t want to force you to do anything you’re not comfortable with." Johnny nodded and kissed him.

"It’s not that I don’t want to do…that, but with the other guys, we just… mouth stuff," He cleared his throat as the embarrassment took him over. "You know."

"Yeah, I know." He kissed his unsure lover and smiled. "Don’t worry about it." He rocked against Johnny, forcing their hard cocks together. The primal moan this brought made him do it again. This time his thrusts were hard and sure and Johnny gripped his shoulders and gasped in a great lung full of air. "Let it go Johnny, cum for me."

"Oh god Cap, feels so good." He panted out the words as his orgasm approached. Their flesh heated by friction and slicked by pre-cum glided together. Mouths locked, tongues dueled, fingers dug into shoulders, arms wrapped tight.

Their passionate dance seemed never to end, until Johnny screamed. On the other hand, did he chant, "yes, yes yes" Stanley thought about it, but that thought was consumed by his own cries of ecstasy as he reached his orgasm about the same time. Johnny gasped and panted beneath him as if he’d run a 10k and he worried for a moment that he should take the man’s pulse. "You okay?"

"Okay?" Johnny laughed and covered his eyes with an arm. "Damn if it were any better you’d be giving me mouth to mouth."

"I can do that."

Johnny surrendered to the eager mouth on his, letting the older man take the lead and kiss him. He rubbed his hands down the sweaty back and gripped the firm ass in his hands. "You move great." He breathed when Stanley let him talk.

"I’ll take you soaring Johnny baby."

They both laughed at the comment, until the phone rang that is. Johnny moaned and reached for the phone. "Yeah." He seemed to tense as he heard the voice on the other end and Stanley knew it must not be good news. "I’m busy Roy, no I can’t come over for dinner." Johnny shrugged and furrowed his brow. It was one of his cute, confused kind of expressions that Stanley loved so much. He leaned down and kissed a sweaty nipple and Johnny moaned. This brought a ‘quit that’ look that rode the line between ‘I’m gonna kill’ and the puppy dog begging not to be teased, so he quit and pulled himself away from the sticky man.

Johnny ran his fingers down to his stomach and mixed the semen that pooled into his belly button. He watched the muscled ass of his lover disappear into the small bathroom before he turned his attention back to the phone. "No, Roy. Not this weekend."

"Why not, do you have plans?"

"Yeah, I think I might."

"With Stanley, right?"

"Look, it’s none of your business who I see, don’t you get that?"

"Yeah, I get that." Roy hung up the phone as it went dead against his ear. He sighed and turned to his wife. "He said no."

"I gathered as much." She rubbed her husband’s back. "Listen, you have to let Johnny live his own life. You can’t tell him what to do, he’s a grown man."

"I don’t know about the grown part." He shook his head. "I’m just afraid he’ll get hurt."

"Stanley’s a good man. I can’t imagine he’d hurt Johnny."

Roy’s eyes widened and he turned to his wife. "Are you telling me you approve of this?"

"Well Roy, I think each person should be free to love anyone they want."

"I can’t believe you would be open to something like that."

"Well now Roy," She smiled up at him. "You don’t know me very well then, do you?"

Johnny pushed the half-closed door open to find his lover washing his hands. He stepped close, but Stanley pulled back. "Whoa there, let’s get you cleaned up. Don’t want us to stick together now, do we?"

"Oh I don’t know Cap, sounds like a good idea to me." Stanley brought up a warm wash cloth and gently cleaned his stomach. He moaned as it moved lower and caressed his cock and balls. When it pulled away, he frowned. "I think this is still a bit sticky." He waved his semi-hard cock up and down and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You’re incorrigible, aren’t you?"

"Yep, most days."

"Good." Stanley pulled him close and kissed his neck and ear. "I can handle incorrigible."

"Oh we’ll see, I bet you get tired of me."

"Tired?" Stanley held him at arm’s length. "Never. Annoyed," He raised his eyebrows. "Maybe." Arm in arm they headed back to thebedroom. The phone rang again and Johnny’s body seemed to deflate. "Do you want me to talk to him?"

"Nah, it’ll just make it worse."

He kissed Johnny quickly and grabbed his jeans. On the fourth ring, Johnny picked it up. "Yeah, what do you want?" The younger man stretched out on his stomach across the bed. "No, I’m not hungry." Stanley couldn’t resist running a hand down the strong back and muscled ass cheeks, giving each a good caressing as he did. He slipped lower and Johnny actually opened his legs, allowing him to tickle the back of his ball sac. "No Roy, I gotta go." He hung up the phone and turned; as he did Stanley flattened him to the bed and kissed him passionately for the next few minutes. When they parted he licked his bottom lip and grinned that half mouth grin. "When someone’s kissed by you, they know they’ve been kissed."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Oh you know it." The phone rang again and Johnny moaned. "Listen, I have a great idea. How about we hit the road, drive up the coast for the weekend. Get away from this annoying phone." He grabbed it and slung the receiver in the floor. "Stop calling me."

Stanley pulled away and picked up the receiver. "Hello. Yeah, just a moment Mrs. Gage, he’s right here."

The panicked look that crossed Johnny’s face was priceless. "Hello, mom." He winced and Stanley almost laughed aloud. "I’m so sorry. No, I’ve been getting prank…of course not…no…mom…no of course I want

you to call…please…mom…mom…mom please. Okay, yes mom, yes mom, I will…Sunday dinner?" He looked at Stanley. "I don’t know, I have a friend staying with me and I don’t…oh, bring her along. Well it’s a he…sure…sure…I’ll ask." He covered the mouthpiece and sighed. "My mom wants to know if you’d like to have family dinner with us, with me…at her house."

"Do you want me to go to dinner?"

"That’s up to you."

"Would it make you uncomfortable?"

"I don’t know," He sighed and picked up the phone. "Sure mom, we’ll be there, around three, no problem." He hung up the phone and laid down flat on the bed. "Oh man, I can’t believe I did that."

"What? Invite me to dinner or say those naughty things to your mom?"

"You know which. Hey," Johnny jumped up and grabbed underwear out of his drawer. "Let’s get out of here before the phone rings again, how about it?"

"Sounds like a plan to me, but we have to swing by a store, I don’t seem to have my swim trunks with me."

"No problem." Johnny smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Stanley grabbed his face and kissed him gently on the mouth, lingering a little longer on the bottom lip. "None at all."

 

END