Copyright 1999, by Deborah

This story is written for pure pleasure and is not intended to infringe on any preexisting copyrights that may be violated. Feel free to share with your friends, but not for profit. Your opinions and reviews are highly appreciated.

Send feedback to email: Mac@aol.com.

Title: Love and Revenge

By: Deborah

Rating: Slash

Pairing: Roy/Johnny Johnny/omc Johnny/Roy/ofc

Archive: Yes

Summary: This is about a guy that Johnny had an affair with and then broke off and went with Roy and then well things happen.

 

Love and Revenge

By Deborah

 

Saturday morning came and Johnny slowly walked into the station. Chet as always was there to give him a hard time for being late but today he didn't. He noticed how sad Johnny looked and just walked away. Roy was at his locker when he walked in.

"Hey partner!" Roy exclaimed glad to see his best friend and co-worker.

Johnny plastered one of his crocked smiles on his face and just nodded.

"What's wrong?" Roy asked, concerned.

"Paul and I broke up last night." Johnny said with a sigh.

"Isn't' that what we wanted?"

"Yes but I didn't think it would be that hard. He hasn't been my partner for long and I told him that I loved

you and not him. He didn't take it very well."

Roy wanted to hold his best friend his lover in his arms and kiss all his problems away. But he couldn't. They had to uphold a standard of conduct for the sake of the dept. Few of their friends knew and supported them one hundred percent.

"Well at least its over, come on partner it's a start of a brand new day."

As usual the day began with numerous runs. The worse run was a five-alarm fire that had Johnny running into Paul. Paul was a fireman with station 9. Paul was tall and very athletic and had a reputation of getting what he wanted. Whether it was the blonde girl hanging onto some guy's arm to Johnny. Johnny is what Paul dreamed of. He had the body and soulful eyes that just made Paul excited.

Johnny and Paul were paired to go into the building to relieve Chet and Marco. Johnny tapped Chet on the

shoulder and motioned him out. Chet bowed and grabbed Marco and out of the building they went. Johnny was manning the hose and Paul was behind him. Paul could feel Johnny as he fought with the hose Paul slid his hands inside of Johnny's turnout coat and started feeling his groin. Johnny couldn't help but respond to Paul's massive hand rubbing him. He stopped and pulled away.

"Stop Paul we are working." Johnny shut off the hose and stomped outside.

Roy looked up at his partner and saw the horror in his eyes.

"Roy I need you so badly. Help me." He said pleading with his eyes.

Roy nodded and said. "I'm with you buddy just hold on and we have a few days off we can be together."

Paul stood off to the side and whispered to himself. "I will get you Johnny for if you can't be mine your

nobody's."

As usual Roy and Johnny parted the station saying good-byes and would meet up with each other either at

Roy's or Johnny's. Joanne left Roy over a year ago when she meet Brice and she just fell in love him and they eloped and no one has heard from them since. Roy's parents are taking care of the kids.

Roy met up with Johnny at his apartment and took him into his arms and said I'm hear junior tell me what

happened. Johnny told Roy what had happen the previous day with Paul and that he responded.

"I didn't want to Roy, believe me it just happened."

"It's okay, Johnny I understand."

He took Johnny's face in his hands and started to kiss his lips. He loved the taste of Johnny's salted lips. He

continues kissing him, their tongues darting in and out of their mouths. Roy let his hands travel up and down Johnny's body and resting on his ass he caressed it and started to undo Johnny's pants.

"I want you! I need you." Johnny whispered in his ear. "Roy suck me please."

Roy knelt in front of Johnny and slowly took his cock and started to lick and suck it. Johnny grabbed Roy's

hair and ran his fingers thru it. He slowly pumped his hips in a rocking motion to match the sucking motion that Roy was doing. In and out his cock went into Roy's hot mouth.

"Roy, I'm going to come."

He stopped sucking and licked his finger and slowly found his way between Johnny's cheeks and slid one finger into his hole. Johnny was panting and grasping at Roy's head.

"Make love to me. I need you."

Slowly Roy pushed Johnny to his knees and grabbed the baby oil. He almost lost it when he took his own cock and rubbed it down. He pushed it into Johnny's hole and slowly pushed past the first ring of muscle and he was in. He wants to drive it wildly but he backs in and out slowly until Johnny yelled faster Roy faster. Grunting and pushing wildly Roy drove into Johnny until he exploded. They collapsed on the rug and Johnny smiled kissed Roy as they snuggled and fell asleep.

*

Later that day as they were laying in each other's arms the phone rang.

"Dad, this is Chris... Jennifer and I are sick can you come be with us."

"Of course I will." Roy hung up the phone and looked at Johnny. "I'm sorry I know this weekend was for us"

"That's okay they are as much as my kids too." Johnny said.

Roy leaned over and held him close. "What did I do to deserve someone like you." Roy said as he leaned over and grabbed on of Johnny's soft pink nipple.

Johnny groaned and arches his back. Roy leaned over and softly lapped at the nipple until it was firm. Johnny's hands reached and pinched Roy's nipple and they licked and sucked each other. Tongues lapping fiercely against hot sweaty skin. Fingers exploring every inch of their bodies.

"I'm going to miss you." Johnny said as he slowly licked down Roy's stomach.

Roy closed his eyes and groaned as his best friend, his brother, his lover was touching him feeling him loving him. Johnny took his friends cock in his mouth and slowly licked the shaft. Lightly biting the firm rod and slowly beginning a rocking motion. Slow Roy pleaded make it last.

"Lick me Johnny!" Johnny slowly slid his tongue up and down the shaft until the cum was seeping out. He licked the top of the head and smiled.

He moved along side of Roy and asked him. "Make love to me! My ass is burning for you, only you can quench my desire." Roy turned Johnny over darting his tongue over his salty lips. Slowly making his way down his body. "Fuck me Roy like you never had. Hurt me, I want it fast and hot." Roy almost came when his lover asked this. He moved down Johnny's stomach and slowly took his finger and rammed it in his ass.

"Ahhh!" Johnny moaned as he wiggled more he cried more.

Roy shoved another feverishly working Johnny into ecstasy. Roy pulled out and Johnny whimpered. "God Roy I need you Fuck Me."

Roy rammed his hard cock into Johnny's tight ass. Grinding and pumping Roy fucked him like he never had before. He looked Johnny in the eye as he pleaded with him to cum inside him. Roy took Johnny's cock and pumped it with the motion of his cock and soon the both were screaming in ecstasy.

Later that day Johnny helped Roy pack his car leaned over and looked to see if anyone was looking and swatted him in the ass.

Roy smiled and says "I'll call you tonight."

Johnny watched Roy as he drove off. Little did Johnny know that he was being watched. Paul was in the bushes looking at Johnny his hand rubbing his crotch as he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to be.

*

That afternoon, Johnny strolled into the station and meet Dwyer sitting at the table.

"Hey Johnny want a cup of coffee."

Johnny took a cup and sat down and shot the breeze with Dwyer.

"Hey Johnny did you hear about Paul?"

Johnny shook his head no.

"He left the engine company and is now working for the city garage."

Johnny looked a little shocked and then just shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks for the coffee Dwyer. Hey Dwyer take good care of the squad." He yells as he waves good-bye.

Johnny drives home but doesn't notice the truck following him. Paul follows closely but not to close. Don't
want to scare him.

*Now for plan A* Paul holds a remote control in his hand. He hits the red button a loud noise is heard. He looks to see Johnny pulling off to the side of the rode.

Johnny gets out of the car and lifts the hood.

"Damn as he pulls his burnt hand from the hot radiator. Of all the times for this to happen. Here in the middle of the 405 at rush hour traffic." He hears a truck pull up from behind. He looks up and there is Paul with a city wrecker. Man Johnny says of all the people to rescue me. Johnny politely smiles at Paul.

Paul just looks and says need a lift? Paul takes Johnny back to the city garage and fixes the car.

Johnny looks anxiously around no one is there. Paul carries on a conversation trying to keep it light. Johnny! Paul says Just one last kiss for all time sake? We were great lovers. I know you love Roy and I'm happy for you but just one last kiss.

Johnny reluctantly says yes figures this will get him off his back. Paul takes Johnny in his arms and hugs him and slides his hands down Johnny's tight ass.

Johnny tries to break free but Paul holds on and starts to lick at his ears. He whispers one last blow job. Your tongue is so hot and I just cum thinking about it. Johnny tries to pull away but Paul is strong. He forces Johnny down on this knees and slowly unzips his pants and pulls his enormous cock out and shoves Johnny's head down.

Johnny slowly starts to lick and suck Paul's cock. Paul grabs Johnny's head and starts a rocking motion. Suck me Johnny oh my god! I need you. Johnny tries to break free but can't. He is starting to get arouse himself. God what am I going to tell Roy? That's all Johnny could think about. Johnny slowly closes his eyes and pretends this is Roy's cock. Johnny starts to lick and suck faster. Paul is groaning and yelling I'm cumming. He shoots his load in Johnny's mouth he turns his head and spit.

Paul grabs Johnny's head and says I'm not through with you yet. He turns and walks away. Leaving Johnny on the floor weeping.

*

Later on that night the phone rang.

"Hello!" Johnny answered quietly.

"Hey partner it's me. Do you miss me!"

"Yea." Johnny said.

"What's wrong?" Roy asked concerned.

"Nothing it's just I'm tired did a lot of work today. How are the kids? Are they any betters?"

"No, Chris and Jen both have the chicken pox. So I will be here for a while. Hey why don't you come up here and visit me tomorrow."

Silence on the other end.

"Johnny you still there? Johnny! Talk to me I love you and nothing you can say will change that!"

"Roy," Johnny choked. "God I need you something terrible happened but you don't need this right now."

"I love you too!" He hung up on Roy and cried himself to sleep.

Morning came to fast for Johnny he awoke to someone hammering in the next apartment.

"For crying out loud it's' 6 am." Johnny grabs some clothes on and goes to knock on the next apt. Door.

The door is slightly open; Johnny knocks and continues on in. There is Paul with no T-shirt on sweat glistening from his masculine chest. His smooth chest dipping into his shorts. Johnny took a step back and tripped over a can of paint.

Paul hearing the noise looks up.

"Hi neighbor here to give me a hand."

"No," Johnny screams and backs out the door.

Panting and crying he runs to his car and drives down the 405. Crying and shaking he pulls over to a nearby pay phone.

"Roy!" Johnny whispers.

"Where are you Johnny! Johnny take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Okay tell me where you are."

"I'm near exit 51."

"Okay there's a hotel near by get a room I'm on my way. Johnny listen to me can you do this?"

"Yesss." Johnny stuttered and hung up the phone.

An hour later Roy knocks on the door. The door was unlocked. He finds Johnny in the corner of the room crying and shaking. He takes Johnny into his arms and holds him. He gently wipes the tears from his face. Cupping his cheek he kisses Johnny eyes and slowly kisses his salty lips. Johnny looks up at him.

"Roy! Please I need you I need this."

Roy lifts Johnny into his lap and continues to shower him with kisses. He slowly darts his tongue in his mouth. Sucking it, sucking Johnny's lower lip.

Johnny response back slowly but passionately. Johnny slips Roy shirt over his head and starts to suck on his nipple. Roy arches back as Johnny laps at the pink nipple firming in his mouth. Roy groans and pinches Johnny's cock.

"I want to suck you." Roy whispers in Johnny's ears. "I want to make love to you. Lay back let me!"

Johnny lays out on his back as Roy showers kisses on his neck and ears and rubs Johnny's tired body. He massages his back and slowly grabs and rubs his ass. Johnny rises his ass up to Roy. Roy sucks his finger and slowly slides it into his ass. Johnny squirms and pants.

"Roy, more please more."

"Slow down there Junior," Roy laughs a little. "I want this to last."

Johnny gets on his knees and takes his own cock in his hands and pumps with the motion of Roy's finger. Roy slides his finger out and starts to kiss and tongue his ass. Johnny is crying out as his cock is getting firmer and the cum is seeping from its head. Roy slides under Johnny's legs and takes his beautiful cock in his mouth and starts to suck it. Back and forth until Johnny shoots his wade in his mouth. Roy swallows it and kisses and nestles his tongue around Johnny's balls.

"Roy! Hold me! I can't take this much more. Roy grabs Johnny as he collapses and he holds his friend, his brother his love in his arms and lets him cry.

*

Roy holds Johnny into the night and never lets go. Johnny whimpers and groans as he's dreaming about Paul. There they are in a warehouse fire, up on scaffolding and Paul pushes Roy over the edge. "If I can't have you know one can!" Paul screams!

"Noooooooo!" Johnny cries as he jumps up! Panting and sweating Johnny trembles.

Roy grabs Johnny!

"It's okay, talk to me," he brushes a lock of hair out of Johnny's eyes and gently wipes the tears from his cheek. "I love you; please I can't stand what this is doing to you. What happened?"

Johnny bows his head and says "You'll hate me for what I did."

"Tell me!"

Johnny looks at Roy's blue eyes and sighs, "Okay my car broke down the other day on the 405. The radiator blew, so I pulled over and tried to fix it and burnt my hand."

Roy looks at Johnny's right hand and saw the ugly red burn mark. He gently kisses his palm and says "I'm sorry."

"Then Paul shows up with the city truck!"

Roy looks at him. "The city truck, he's a fireman."

"No, he quit his job. Anyway he takes my car back to the garage to fix it. Roy I didn't know what to do. I thought everything was okay." Johnny got quiet and started to cry.

Roy he looked up at him tears salty tears where streaming down his face.

"He! He!"

Roy kissed him and wiped his tears.

"He forced you to do something didn't he?" Roy lightly took Johnny's chin and forced his face up. "Look at me Johnny! It's okay he forced you."

"I tried to think about you at first I was getting aroused but I thought of you. I didn't swallow I spit it out and he told me it wasn't over. I didn't want to do it. I went home I wanted to tell you but the kids. Roy! You have so much on your mind."

Roy stopped him placed his fingertip of his lips.

"It's okay tell me what else happened."

Johnny jumped out of bed and started to pace. Roy he moved next door. "You know the apartment that Mrs. Robinson moved out of. I can't go back we can't go back there."

Roy stood up and took Johnny in his arms. He kissed his lips, than his eyes and slowly down his neck.

"Johnny will you share your life with me and be my partner."

Johnny looked at Roy his eyes were dilated. "You want me to be your life partner."

Roy laughed at Johnny. "Sweet, innocent Johnny. Yes, we are partners at work I want you to be my partner in life. Let's have a small ceremony with our friends and we will buy that ranch you have been looking at." Johnny smiled at Roy and slowly they kissed and hugged and watched the sun rise snuggling in each other's arms.

In the apartment, Paul just smiled and licked his lips as he lay across the bed gently massaging his cock thinking of Johnny's lips licking him, sucking him. "Ahhhhhh! I'm going to cum." Paul yells as his cock spurt his cum across his belly. Man I need him. I want him and Roy will never have him!"

A few days passed with Johnny and Roy taking care of the kids till they were better. Of course the kids love having Uncle Johnny around and Johnny's mood lighten. Back to work on Monday was unproductive and they decided to tell their friends the big news.

"Cap!" Roy entered his office and sat down. "Um I need to talk to you and tell you a few things."

"What is it Roy? Is there a problem?"

"Well, yes but I think it has cleared up. You know that Johnny and I are lovers."

"Yes, Roy, look I don't condone it. I'm happy that you two have found each other. What you two have is rare real rare not only are you two one at work but in love that's amazing."

Roy blushes and says "Thanks Cap! But I would like to ask if you would stand up for Johnny and me. I asked him to be my life long partner."

"Congrats! Yes, I would be honored to stand up for you. Have you told the guys?"

"No, Johnny and I wanted to tell you first. Tomorrow night can you come by the house we have invited the guys and Dr. Brackett, Dixie and Dr. Early too. We want to have a dinner party with our friends and make the announcement."

"I will be there. Again Roy congrats you two will have a wonderful life together."

As Roy shook the Cap's hand a cold chill went up his spine. "A wonderful life together, why do I have such a bad feeling"

*

Roy and Johnny shift was just about over when Johnny got a phone call. Johnny cap yelled telephone.

Thanks Cap!

Hello Johnny this is Anne Robinson I got your message. I can help with the arrangements that no problem. Okay just simple flower arrangements that would be nice okay yes I have what you want for the get together. I think it's great you two finally decided to take that step! Well, gotta run will see you Sat. for the wedding. Oh hey is Marco going to be there do I finally get to meet this person you have been talking about?

Johnny laughed for someone who says she's married your certainly a wild woman! Johnny said remembering their nights together. Johnny asked her what she was doing tonight? come tonight we are going to make the announcement and you can meet him then. Okay till tonight bye.

Later that night Johnny was pacing back and forth.

Would you please calm down.

I can't Roy we are telling our best friends that we are making a commitment and I scared.

Roy pulls Johnny into his arms and holds him close.

Johnny can smell the after shave on his neck and starts to nibble on Roy's ear. Mmmmm! Johnny you better stop this or I won't be able to stand in front of our friends.

Johnny leans up and looks into Roy's blue eyes with that crocked grin just five mins. Roy.

A Roy smile back at him pushes Johnny to his knees and slowly unzips his pants. Johnny slowly takes Roy's cock out of his pants and starts to tease him by slowly licking the under side of his shaft and nipping at his balls.

Roy starts to groan. Ahhhh! Johnny suck me please.

Johnny slowly slides his cock into his mouth and starts a slow motion. In and out of Johnny's hot mouth was all that took for Roy to cum.

I'm cumming. He starts to rock his hips faster to meet Johnny's motion and then he shoot his load in Johnny's mouth. Johnny swallows it with lust and greed milking Roy's long hot cock for all it was worth. Roy collapsed on his knees and took Johnny and kissed him with passion. Tasting his own juices.

What can I do for you? He asked Johnny as he reached and started to rub Johnny's cock through his jeans. Johnny starts to unzips his pants but the door bell rings.

Zipping up his pants he answers the door there stand Ann with some food. She smiles looks at Johnny crotch and says are you happy to see me or did I interrupt something?

Johnny just laughs and helps her with the food. She hugs Roy and kisses him hmmm salty. She looks at him with an upraised eyebrow. Sorry didn't mean to interrupt. Roy you know that Johnny and I used to do
the "wild thing" when we were just horny. I love Johnny and you I'm so glad to see you guys finally get together. I have one request though Roy. Can I give Johnny one last blowjob! God he has a great cock and I just want one last fling. Johnny started to smile.


He knew that Roy had a fantasy when he was married to Joanne that he would watch her make love to Johnny.

Roy's eyes got bigger than saucers. Yes please suck him! Roy was already panting.

Anne stepped out of her dress and he saw the biggest pair of tits that were perfect. She knelt in front of Johnny and unzipped his pants. She started to lick Johnny's cock so slowly and was playing with herself at the same time.

Roy couldn't help himself. He got down behind her and started to play with her tits and watched her suck his lovers cock. Amazing that she could take his whole hot cock and slide it in her mouth. Johnny grabbed her head and started to make her suck faster. Roy slides a finger in her pussy and started to get her juices flowing. Johnny told Roy to fuck her in the ass. Roy nearly exploded right then and there. He rubbed his cock against her pussy and his cock was covered with her juices as he slides his throbbing member deep into her ass. She groaned and started to pump her hips with Roy and Johnny was starting to pants.

Ann! Faster Ann faster Johnny yelled. Roy couldn't believe it a threesome. Johnny started to cum. Ann swallowed greedily his load as Roy shot off in her ass. The three of them fell to the rug and lade there and
caught their breaths. Roy kissed her and said thanks. Remember Roy, I love Johnny too!

For a time they nestled together and just talked. Ann was sandwiched between them and with both hands were stroking their cocks.

God Roy you cock felt so good in my ass I want you in my pussy.

Johnny looked up over Ann and said Roy let me suck her pussy while she is sucking your cock and then you can fuck her pussy and I can watch.

Roy smiled at Johnny and went to work on Ann.

Slowly Roy started to suck on her tits and asked Johnny to suck with him.

Ann was running her fingers through their hair as they both sucked and licked at her nipples. She started to lick her lips and grabbed Johnny and started to kiss him and whispered to him. Finger my ass Johnny like you use to.

Johnny pushed Roy down to Ann's pussy and watched him lick her clit. He started to kiss and lick her ass and slowly pushed a finger in. She groaned with pleasure. Johnny pushed her over so that she could suck Roy's cock as he licked her. Johnny shoved his cock into her ass as she sucked and licked Roy’s throbbing member. Her juices in his mouth Roy started to lick Johnny's balls as he fucked Ann. Roy started to cum and shot his load into her mouth.

Ann pouted and said that she wanted his cock in her pussy. Just then a knock on the door.

The three looked at each other and started to laugh this was a pretty sight. Roy grabbed his bathrobe and Johnny and Ann flew to the bathroom.

It was the mailman delivering a package. Roy signed for it and called them out. No response Roy walked into the bathroom and found them in the shower.

Ann with her palms against the wall with her back towards Johnny and he was fucking her for one last time. Roy dropped his robe and stepped up to his partner and grabbed his balls as he shot his cum into Ann's hot wet pussy.

*

Later that night at the dinner party guest were having drinks and laughing and talking.

"Dinner is served." Ann says. While everyone is eating and just joking around Marco feels a foot sliding up his leg.

He glances to his left and sees Ann giving him the wet pouty lip look. He takes his hand and slides it under the table to her lap. Slowly he inches up her dress and slips his hand between her legs.

Meanwhile one the other side of the table Dixie is giving Brackett and Early a taste of their own medicine. She has her hands on both of their cocks. Bracket and Early try very hard not to smile.

Chet and the Captain and Stoker are eating away at their dessert oblivious to what is going on around them. Roy gets up and clinks his glass to make an announcement.

"Friends we have asked you here tonight to be with us next Saturday as Johnny and I become as one. I have asked Johnny to be my life long partner." Cheers went up and friends came over and shook hands and slapped Roy and Johnny's backs.

Discussion went on for about an hour when the Cap and Stoker both said they had to get back to their families. Chet too also said "good-bye."

Dixie and Dr. Bracket and Early were still sitting on the couch and Marco had Ann in the corner.

"What about some soft lights and some music." Dixie said.

Lights were dimmed and Johnny and Roy lit some candles. Soft music and lilac scented candles filled the room.

Marco and Ann were dancing in the middle of the floor while Roy and Johnny were in each other's arms. Marco started to lick Ann's neck as his hands slowly slide down to her ass. She responded back with a soft moan and slides her hands to his cock.

Slowly massaging it. Johnny turned and smiled at the couple and as Roy comes up behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Dance with me lover." Roy whispered in his ear.

Dixie had persuaded the two Doctors to leave with her and head back to her place. She kissed Roy and grabbed Johnny's cock for one last feel.

"Hey give a girl a break" she said.

He kissed her back and said "Good-bye."

By this time Marco's shirt was opened as Ann lightly kissed and sucked his nipples. Johnny and Roy looked at each other and went up to the couple and pulled them apart.

"Hey what's going on?" Marco said.

"We just want in on the action." Johnny said as he grabbed Marco and kissed him fiercely on the lips Marco stepped back suddenly and just looked at Johnny.

He was slightly scared but intrigued in the way Johnny's lips tasted. He walked up and kissed him back and Johnny slowly slide his hands down to Marcos ass and pulled tighter.

Ann and Roy were watching and Ann slide off her dress and asked Roy to make love to Johnny as she and Marco watched. Roy went up to Johnny and opened up his shirt and with short wet strokes of his tongues he licked Johnny's nipples until they stood up firm and erect.

Marco just stood there looking as Ann came up behind him and unzipped his pants and took his cock out and started to massage it with her hands.

"Watch them." she whispered in his ear.

Roy continued to lick and suck Johnny's nipples as Johnny groaned in ecstasy.

Johnny pushed Roy down to his knees and said. "Suck me, Roy."

Roy slides Johnny's pants down to his knees and slowly licked his balls then too a long stroke with the tongue up the shaft of is cock.

Marco just went weak in the knees when he saw how long Roy's tongue was. He cried "Suck me, Ann . . . Oh God I wanna cum!" He yelled as he turned to her and forced her down in front of him.

Johnny was groaning as Roy started to pump faster. Roy had his hands on Johnny's ass and brought him closer as he sucked.

"Faster, Roy, faster." Johnny cried holding on to Roy's head.

Ann was bringing Marco to a point of no return.

Marco yelled "I'm cumming" and shot his hot load deep down into her throat.

She swallowed greedily as Johnny also shot his load into Roy's mouth.

Tangled up in a pile they laid there together sweaty and hot but totally horny for more.

All the while Paul was outside watching and rubbing his cock aching to be the one that was sucking Johnny's cock.

"I will get him! I swear it's the last thing I do. Mr. Roy Desoto will not live to see his kids grow up." Paul picked up a rock and threw it at the window.

Just at that moment Ann got up and opened the window for some fresh air. The rock went through the window and sent flying glass into her chest and neck.

Ann screamed in pain as the glass penetrated her skin. Small droplets of blood started to fall down the curves of her breast. Marco grabs her as she falls. Holding his hands against her breast trying to stop the blood.

Johnny grabs some towels as Roy calls it in. Paul hears the woman's screams and hops into his blue pickup truck and heads down the road with tires squealing and rocks flying.

Dr. Brackett and his passengers heard the call and turned around to go back. Paul wasn't watching what he was doing. He was looking into his rear mirror to see if he was being followed. He looked up and saw a pair of headlights heading towards him he swerved just in time.

Dixie yelled to Dr. brackett to watch it. He just missed going over the cliff.

Roy was dressed in a robe and handed Johnny one too. They gently wrapped Ann in a blanket and told Marco to get dressed while they worked on her. Marco refused to leave her side.

Marco Roy took him gently by his arm. Johnny is working on her. "She will be all right. Marco you trust us don't you?"

"Yes, Roy I do. It's just!"

"I know, Marco, she's special to us too." Roy helps him into his shirt.

"Johnny?" Ann whispers.

"I'm right here honey!" Johnny brushes a lock of Red hair from her forehead.

"It hurts! (Takes a deep breath and shudders) So cold!"

Johnny holds her tighter as tears form in his eyes.

"Roy where is that ambulance!"

Johnny is still holding on to her neck as one of the shards of glass nicked her jugular. Ann looked up at Johnny brown eyes and smiled.

"Johnny," she whispered. "take care of Roy he really does love you!"

"Ann don't talk like that you have to be at the wedding. I can't do it without you!" Ann's head rolls back as she loses consciousness.

"Roy!" Marco yelled.

Marco holds her vein. As Johnny and Roy begin CPR on Ann Dr. Brackett rushes through the door. Dixie calls back and ask for the helio to pick them up. *Come on boys help her!* Dixie cried. "ETA on the helio is 5 mins. They were in the area."

Johnny and Roy continued compression's and breaths.

Marco is standing in the corner crying. Dixie takes him into her arms and comforts him.

Johnny panting says "I will kill him. I swear, Roy, I will kill him."

"Kill who?" Dr. Brackett asked checking her pulse.

"Paul!"

"Does he own a blue pickup truck?" Dr. Early asked.

"Why?"

"Well, one almost ran us off the road."

Roy looked at Johnny and down to Ann. "Your right, Johnny, maybe we should call this off before someone else gets hurt."

A noise was heard as the helio landed in the back yard. Two guys rush in with the stretcher. They lifted her up gently on to it.

"I'm going with her." Johnny said as he and Dr. Brackett entered the helio.

"Okay, I will bring the rest of the crew in Roy said as he slammed the door shut.

During the flight Johnny was quiet as he watched Dr. Brackett work on Ann. They had brought her back but could she hold on till surgery?

"She's lost a lot of blood, Johnny." Dr. Brackett looked up at him. Johnny's face was pale and his eyes closed as he just held her hand. "Johnny! Were landing."

A stretcher meet them as they landed and they wheeled her right to or. Johnny just sagged against the wall with his head down and tears flowing.

Paul was in the ER after wrecking the truck going down the steep hill. He heard Johnny's voice tell Dr. Brackett to take care of her.

*Now here's my chance. He is vulnerable and I can help him.*

Johnny strolled to the elevator to wait in the Dr. Lobby down stairs. He needed Roy he needed his big strong arms to hold him and tell him everything would be all right.

Johnny enters the elevator oblivious to the fact someone walked right up behind him and enters also!

Johnny looks up and there stands Paul!

*


Johnny looks up and rubs his eyes. It's not Paul. Just a little old man getting into the elevator.

"Man he is getting me too! I can't let him!" Johnny mumbles to himself as he slams his fist against the cool metal of the elevator wall. "Damn!" Looks at his knuckles and watches the small droplets of blood form and realizes he just broke his hand. "Roy where are you?"

Meanwhile Roy and his passengers are driving to the hospital in a blinding rainstorm that had come up. Lightning flashing and winds were making the drive almost impossible. I have to get there to be with him Roy told them. We know Roy but don't get killed in the process.

Johnny runs into Nurse Sharon and she takes him into treatment one and finds Dr. Morton. "Johnny it doesn't seem to be broken but why don't you go up to x-ray for me and have them check it out."

Johnny doesn't say a word just simple shakes his head at Dr. Morton. "Johnny, I heard about Ann she will be okay! Congrats too I hear." Johnny looks at him shocked. "I'm really happy for both of you."

Johnny stiffness eased and he smiled that crocked smile. Nurse Sharon handed him an ice pack as he hopped off the gurney. "Thanks Doc!" Johnny said as he heads towards the elevator.

Johnny pushes the up button and as the doors slide open he is pushed from the back. Johnny stumbles and falls to the floor.

"So Johnny you little slut friend got what she deserved!" Paul said with a sneer. He pushed the button
to close the door and the elevator started to ascend. He pushes the Emergency button to stop it between floors.

"What do you want Paul another blow job never!" Johnny spat at him.

Paul slaps him across the face and sends him reeling towards the back of the elevator. "No, I don't want you to lick me. I just want you to go to hell he screams."

Johnny bolts up from the floor and takes a swing at Paul they throw punches and kicks until Johnny falls to the floor. One last kick to the ribs and Johnny slowly loses consciousness.

"Now let's see how your lover Roy takes this." He spat at him and releases the emergency button and the elevator starts to descend.

Roy runs through the ER doors and heads towards the Dr. lounge. Roy Dr. Morton calls out to him. "He's up in x-ray."

Roy waves his hands and starts towards the elevator.

"X-ray," Roy mumbles to himself. "What the hell he's doing in!" Just as he starts to push the bottom the elevator doors opens and Paul rushes out and knocks Roy over. He starts to run after Paul but hears a moan
and turns around and sees Johnny lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

*

Marco yells "Roy, grab him it's Paul."

Marco makes a lunge for Paul. They are going at it. Marco gets a good left jab into Paul's face. He falls back and bends over and lunges towards Marco they topple over a gurney and to the floor they fall. Paul being taller than Marco has the upper edge he continues to plummet his fist into Marco's face.

Dixie runs up behind him and tries to hit Paul with a bedpan. Paul turns around just in time and grab's her and shoves her up against the wall. His hand at her throat and Marco takes him down again. Dixie stumbles for a moment and tries again to help Marco. She heaves the bedpan in the air and crash it connects. Marco falls to the floor groaning.

"Thanks Bitch." Steve says as he pushes her up against the walk he takes a quick lick up her neck and slaps her.

Dr. Morton rushes out and yells Security but it's too late. Paul escapes.

Meanwhile, Dr. Brackett comes walking out of the other elevator and stops and stares at the hallway. Marco is laying there writhing in pain while Dr. Morton and Nurse Sharon are talking to him. Dr. Early is kneeling over Dixie checking out her face and swollen eye.

"What the hell happened?" Everyone tried to talk at once. Then silence, Dr. Brackett turned and saw Roy walking out of the elevator with Johnny in his arms the tears flowing down his face.

Johnny opens his eyes and looks up towards his lover's face. He slowly lifts a bloody swollen hand to his face. "Roy! I'm okay. It's okay." Snuggles closer into Roy's chest. "Just hold me for a moment."

No words were spoken. Dr. brackett points to treatment four. Roy takes his lover, his friend his soul mate and lowers him to the gurney. He begins to wipe the blood from his face. Tears are flowing like rain. "Johnny, I can't take this he almost killed you tonight. He has hurt our friends. I can't take this."

Johnny slowly opens his eyes. Grabs Roy's hands and kisses them and holds them near his chest. "As long as I have breath in this body I will never leave you. I love you and need you. Please! We will get him. He won't hurt us again." Roy leans in and kisses Johnny swollen face and they touch foreheads and just hold on to each other and cry.

Dr. Brackett comes into the room and quietly takes Roys arm. "Roy let me look at him. It's okay why don't you go look in on Marco and someone wants to see you in recovery."

Johnny looks up and smiles. "She's going to make it? Ann is all right?"

"Yes, Johnny like you she gave me a run for the money but she is going to be all right. She will be weak for sometime but I think she will have no ill effects from this."

Roy looked at Johnny. "Go please Roy she needs someone until Marco can get to her. How is Marco?"

Dr. Brackett laughed. "Well he was okay until Dixie hit him instead of Paul. He has a concussion and a few bruises and a cracked rib but all in all he's doing okay."

Roy leans over and kisses Johnny and blushes.

"It's okay Roy!" Dr. Brackett says. "Go he will be okay."

Johnny lays back down as the Doc. Examines him. "Doc. I feel like crap. I ache all over."

"Johnny, I'm going to get some x-rays of your ribs and that hand. Just lie still I will send Nurse Sharon in with some pain medication. You all will stay here tonight."

Meanwhile across town Paul is driving like a mad man. He pulls a bottle of whiskey out of the bag. "Man he is a dead man!" Starts beating the steering wheel with his hands until they bleed. Takes a swig of the bottle. "Roy Desoto you are one lucky man but not for long."

Paul didn't see the tractor trailer starting to jackknife in his lane. "Shit!" Paul over corrects the steering wheel and the truck rolls down the embankment and burst into flames.

*

The scene was incredible the tractor trailer jackknife into the oncoming lane and this blue pickup truck well there was no where for him to go he just veered off the highway and down the embankment.

"They flames were terrible. Man I never so destruction in my life. Officer!" The witness said. Vince just kept writing down the information the man was telling him. Four dead. After the semi jackknifed the van carrying a family careened into it and exploded the semi truck driver was the only one alive and he was being taken to Rampart General.

Vince followed the ambulance to Rampart General. Hoping that the semi's truck driver could at least give some details of this horrific wreak. Bellingham and Brice exit the ambulance doing CPR on the driver. "Dammit Vince slams his fist against the door. I need to know. I need to know if that was really Paul's truck that went over the embankment. The truck was burned beyond recognition."

Nurse Sharon meets them at the door! "Get Dr. Brackett," Brice yelled. Treatment four Dr. Early said as he heard the commotion.

A little later Dr. Early and Dr. Brackett come out and see Vince talking to Nurse Sharon. "Well Doc? Can I talk to him? I'm sorry Vince he didn't make it. Vince rubs his hand across his eyes. Damn! Well, I just don't know. Vince are
you okay?" Dr. Brackett asks, as he steady's Vince on his feet.


"Yeah! I was hoping I would have some good news for Johnny and Roy. I guess it's good news. Even though we didn't find the body which the way the truck exploded on impact there was no way anyone could escape. Doc? Do you know where Roy or Johnny are?"

"Yeah! Roy is in the waiting room in recovery? By the way how is Ann doing?" Vince asked as he and Dr. Brackett headed towards the elevators.

"She is going to make it!"

"That's great."

"Get some sleep Vince you deserved it."

"I will Doc. Thanks."

Roy is pacing the floor of the recovery waiting room as Vince walks in.

"Roy?" Vince touched his arm. "Are you okay?"

"What? Oh hi Vince."

"Yea I'm okay just waiting to see Ann."

"I have some news that I think you want to hear. Paul was in an accident tonight."

"Is he here is that bastard here? I will kill him Vince I swear. Starts to walk out the door."

"Roy! Wait calm down no he isn't here. He along with a family and a truck driver were killed."

Roy looked at Vince. "He killed people?"

"A family on vacation they never had a chance and himself. The semi truck driver died 10 mins ago downstairs."

Roy just sat there clenching and unclenching his fist. "I can't believe this Vince. Are you sure he's dead?"

"Roy his body and truck was burned beyond recognition. I promise you he will never hurt you or Johnny or our friends again."

Just then the nurse came in and told Roy that he could see Ann.

"Thanks Vince!" Roy said as he shook his hand. "Thanks for telling me."

Roy walked into the recovery room and held Ann's hand.

"Hi," she whispered her throat sore due to the tubes of the respirator. He held her hand. "Where's Marco?"

Roy explained to Ann what happened. She cried and he held her.

"Its okay Ann it's over we are safe." He kissed her cheeks and told her as soon as Marco was okay he would personally escort him to her. He stayed with her until she fell to sleep.

Roy whispered a pray of thanks and whistled a tune as he went to check on Marco.

"How ya doing buddy?"

Marco tries to sit up.

"Don't its okay take it easy. I have a message for you. Ann says you better get well she wants you with her!"

Marco smiles a big smile and closes his eyes.

"You sleep my friend! Paul won't hurt you again I promise."

Goes into Johnny's room as sits beside bed. Watching him sleep was the most sensuous vision Roy had ever seen. In the pale light of the hospital lamp he could see his high cheekbones and those long eyelashes that curled up in a perfect arch. He looked so young yet there was something that he had that made him older than he really was. Roy leaned over and kissed Johnny's lips ever so lightly so he wouldn't wake up.

Johnny's eyes slowly opened and whispered. "How are you doing?" Roy grabbed his hand and didn't speak they didn't have to for they could reach each other's thoughts and soul. "It's okay Roy we are all okay." Johnny pulls Roy forward and holds him in his arms. They lay together in the hospital bed feeling safe for the first time in weeks.

Homeless men wondering around near the 405 stops to pick up a tin can. He looks and sees a pile of something lying in the weeds. He walks down the embankment and stops. "Hey buddy Can I help you?"


The End or Is It Just The Beginning?