Copyright: July 2002 by Robin R. Neher

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Johnny's secret

Author: Robin R. Neher

E-mail: NRobin1027@aol.com

Rating: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny/Dixie

Archive: Yes

Fandom: Emergency!

Summary: Johnny forces Roy's hand after Roy learns of his second job.

Content Warning: Harsh Language. Graphic M/M sex.

 

Johnny's Secret
by Robin R. Neher

"Johnny, why did I see you in a strip club last night?" Roy DeSoto confronted his partner and friend as he changed for work in station 51's lockeroom. "Why were you Entertaining a bunch of drunk women?"

"What are you talking about, Roy?" Chet Kelly asked.

"Seems Johnny here has taken a second job, as a stripper." Roy replied.

"Exotic dancer." Johnny corrected. "I need the money."

"Kind of sleazy though, isn't it, Pal?" Captain Hank Stanley asked. "Johnny, aren't you ashamed?"

"What's there to be ashamed of?" John wondered. "It's just a job, that's all."

"Stripping is one step away from prostitution!" Chet argued.

"Not exactly the image people should have of a fireman." Cap agreed.

"Guys, it's only for a little while!" Johnny tried to assure them. "After all that time in the hospital with those burns, I got bills to pay."

"Johnny, you're not having sex with customers are you?" Roy asked.

"The club has strict rules against it." Johnny assured his partner. "All it is is me dancing for a crowd, that's all."

"Look, John, I've been to a couple of those clubs." Marco Lopez spoke up. "I've seen people get so drunk in those places that they start wanting more than the dance."

"Johnny, if you wanna strip, strip for me!" Roy blurted out, then turned ghost white.

"Uh, Guys, could you-" Johnny stammered.

"Yeah." Cap replied, leading Chet and the rest out of the lockeroom.

"Roy, what are you trying to tell me?" Johnny asked his now distraught partner once the lockeroom.

"Johnny, I love you!" Roy cried. "Dammit, I'm in love with you!"

"Oh, god, Roy, why didn't you tell me?" Johnny asked, softly. "Is that why you and Joanne divorced?"

Roy nodded.

"Jo and I were making love and I called your name!" Roy sobbed. "It was then I had to face the truth!"

Johnny hugged Roy as hard as he could, then before either knew what was happening, they were kissing.

"Oh, Baby." Roy murmured as he kissed Johnny. "Please, Honey, no more dancing for strangers."

"No more, Baby, no more!" Johnny breathed as Roy's kiss devoured him.


*

A few minutes later, Roy was kissing Johnny at his apartment. He growled as he stripped Johnny of his clothing, piece by piece. All Johnny could do was enjoy the ride.

"Johnny, I meant what I said!" Roy hissed. "No more stripping! You belong to me and only me, got it?!"

"Yes!" Johnny hissed.

"Yes, what?!" Roy demanded as he stroked Johnny's cock through the material of his white briefs.

"Yes, Sir!" Johnny barked, squirming under Roy's touch. "Ooooooh, Rooooyyyy!!!"

"Good boy." Roy purred. "You're gorgeous, John Gage."

Johnny moaned as Roy placed his hands on his shoulders. Roy then started sliding them down the strong arms and sculpted Chest that was his new lover.

"Roy?" Johnny squeaked.

"Yeah?" Roy answered as he massaged Johnny's ribs.

"Did you really call my name while you were fucking Joanne? Roy!" Johnny moaned.

"Yeah." Roy smiled. "I was thinking of you while I was holding her. Joanne was mad as hell and she slapped my face."

"That must've hurt!" Johnny winced.

"Johnny, at that moment, I realized I had to be with you." Roy whispered as he kissed a nearby ear. "I waited six months to tell you how I felt cause I couldn't find the right words."

"You sure did at the station, didn't you?" Johnny grinned.

"I never meant it to come out like that." Roy told Johnny.

"Speaking of coming out, I wish you'd come out of your clothes." Johnny smiled.

"With pleasure, Junior." Roy grinned.

Johnny moaned as Roy slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His mouth grew dry as he saw Roy's sculpted, sexy chest.

"I've been dying to run my fingers through that chest hair." Johnny hissed as Roy shrugged out of his shirt.

Johnny then looked on as Roy then took off his shoes and socks, then unbuckled his belt. As the jeans slowly slid down, a red thong was revealed, a tight one. Johnny was in heaven as Roy stepped out his jeans.

"Sexy." Johnny whispered. "Oh man!"

"You like?" Roy smiled.

Johnny nodded.

"I can tell by the bulge in your underwear." Roy snickered, gyrating his hips, seductively. "I bought you a thong too."

Roy grinned as he handed Johnny a black thong he'd bought just days before.

"Try it on." Roy purred. "And, Johnny? No touching yourself."

Johnny nodded as he ducked into Roy's bedroom A second later Johnny emerged in the new garment. Roy's eyes turned dark with passion at the sight of his now scantily dressed lover.

"Come here." Roy directed, his desire clear in his voice.

Johnny obeyed, kneeling in front of Roy. Roy pulled Johnny back to his feet.

"No, Love, no kneeling." Roy purred. "You are not my slave, but my equal. From this day on, you are my love, my everything. I need you, Johnny Gage, I need you for eternity."

"I need you too, Roy DeSoto." Johnny replied as he and Roy began dancing to music emanating from Roy's stereo. "I called the club while I was in your room. I told them to find someone else to entertain the drunks."

"Good." Roy smiled.

"I didn't do that for you, but for me." John revealed as Roy kissed his cheek. "Please don't say anything to the guys at the station."

"About what?" Roy wanted to know.

"Do you know what I felt like in a G-string on that stage?" Johnny asked. "I felt dirty and ashamed. I was looked at as an object. A toy as it were."

"Go on. Did something happen there?" Roy wanted to know.

"Roy, I was doing my routine one night. Somehow, a man in drag got on stage. He tried to take off my G-String." Johnny shuttered. "All I could do was keep dancing as he/She touched my privates and told me he wanted me to dance nude!"

Roy held Johnny as he collapsed in sobs.

"After I was done, I went backstage and got sick! Roy, I'm so ashamed!" Johnny cried. "I couldn't eat for days afterward! I showered until my skin was raw, I felt so dirty! Don't say anything to Cap or the guys! They wouldn't understand!"

"Honey, I won't say a word." Roy soothed. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You were taken advantage of."

"Chet would say I asked for it!" Johnny sniffed.

"Chet's a jerk anyway." Roy told Johnny. "Hon, nobody asks to be assaulted, be it a stripper or a fireman. You're not dirty. To me, you're beautiful."

Johnny shook as Roy's lips met his in a gentle kiss. Johnny was delighted as Roy drew him closer, deepening the kiss as he did so. Johnny was so focused on Roy that he was startled when he felt kisses on the back of his neck.

"Hi," Dixie McCall smiled. "Hope you don't mind if I join the fun. I just couldn't resist Roy's invitation to watch two hunky Paramedics make love. I've always wanted to watch two men have sex, especially beefcakes like yourselves."

"Glad to have ya, Dix." Johnny grinned.

With that, Roy went back to kissing Johnny as Dix gently squeezed Johnny's ass.

Johnny moaned into Roy's mouth as Dixie squeezed his backside even harder.

"Hey, Roy, you should see his caboose." Dix grinned. "I wish I had an ass like this."

Johnny gasped as Roy reached back and squeezed his right buttock, all the while kissing him with all he had. After another few minutes, the kiss broke.

"Rumor has it that our boy here loves to be spanked." Dix told Roy as Johnny blushed.

"That true, Junior?" Roy snickered.

"The same source also tells me that Johnny here also enjoys being tied up. Isn't that right, Johnny?" Dix asked.

"It's true." Johnny admitted. "I like rough sex sometimes."

"Well, then, I'll be rough!" Roy growled. "Dixie, you bring your kit?!"

"You bet!" Dix smiled, the glee obvious in her eyes. "What are you gonna do, Roy?"

"Well, I have this fantasy. I dream that Johnny is in a thong as I do wicked things to him." Roy told Dix. "Prepare Johnny's ass while I get ready in the other room."

"Your wish is my command." Dix smiled.

Moving the thong aside, Dixie opened a cloth bag and retrieved a jar of lube from inside. Opening it, Dixie smeared some of the stuff in Johnny's crack and into his anus. As she did this, Roy rejoined them. This time he was naked and his penis rock hard. At his signal, Dix stepped aside.

She watched as Roy ran and slammed himself into Johnny hard. Johnny nearly passed out from the sensation of Roy's manhood entering him from behind.

"You like it. Boy?!" Roy hissed in Johnny's ear, slamming into him all the harder. "Joanne would never let me be this rough with her!"

Johnny could only moan as Roy fucked him. Roy held Johnny so tight that he could hardly breathe.

"Tell Roy you love him!" Dix ordered, slapping John across his cock.

"Oh god, Roy! I love you, man!" Johnny cried out. "You make me feel so sexy!"

"You are sexy, Johnny!" Roy hissed, rocketing into Johnny even harder and claiming Johnny's mouth again in another kiss.

"Johnny, you and Roy are the two sexiest men I've ever seen." Dix added, stroking the underside of Johnny's manhood. "Roy, I'm sorry, but I wanna see Johnny naked too."

With that, Dix ripped the thong off the young man's body in one move. She smiled as Johnny howled.

"Dix!" Johnny howled. "Oh god! Dix, love me!"

Dixie grinned as she took Johnny's silken manhood into her mouth a little at a time.

"JOHNNEEE!!!" Roy hollered as he exploded inside Johnny.

"YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!" Johnny called out, feeling Roy's warmth and Dixie's mouth on him at the same time. "AAAAWWWWW!!!! MANNNNNN!!!"

"Johnny, you are pure heaven." Roy purred, kissing Johnny's neck.

"DDDDDIIIIIIIIXXXXIEEEE!!!!" Johnny screamed. "ROOOOYYYY!!!!"

Johnny screamed again and again as he shot his load into Dixie's mouth and she swallowed it with gusto.

A few minutes later, Johnny, Roy and Dixie her catching their breath as they held each other.

"Johnny, you are something." Roy smiled as Dix stepped back.

"Oh no you don't!" Johnny growled, pulling her close again.

"Thought you could suck John and walk away, huh?" Roy snickered. "I think not!"

Dixie moaned as both men surrounded her.

END PART 5