Title: johnny's naughty night 

Author: cathie desoto

Fandom: Emergency

Pairing: Johnny/Ginger Johnny/M

Rating-NC-17

 

JOHNNY’S NAUGHTY NIGHT

By Cathy Desoto

"Chet, you're all wrong!" Johnny was practically yelling. "Women don't like you because you are a pig! They like me because I'm a *gentleman*! I know how to treat women, and they know it!" Johnny was rather full of himself.

"Then how come you are always so desperate to get a date?" Roy said sourly. "Johnny, you practically trip over yourself when you see an attractive woman and you make a complete ass out of yourself too. You've got to realize you can't get women to go out with you if you act like a pompous fool!" Marco, Mike and the Captain all laughed in agreement

"Ha ha ha" Chet laughed. "See Johnny, you are so obvious, even the other guys see it."

"Shut up Chet-what do you know anyway? I don't see you going out with a beautiful woman every night!"

"I wouldn't want to make you feel bad. I know if I told you about my escapades, then you would feel all depressed and sorry for yourself, and as your good friend, I couldn't do that to you...." Chet gave Johnny his puppy dog eyes to show that he was really trying to care for Johhny's feelings.

Johnny just sneered-stupid Chet, always trying to get one up on him, well Johnny would show him.

A few days later, the squad and engine were returning from a structure fire and as they backed into the staion, Roy noticed that there was a stranded motorist on the roadway across the street.

"Hey CAP?! I think that driver over on the other side of the street needs some help. Do you think that we should go over to help?" Roy yelled over to Captain Stanley as they all got out of the trucks to go to the kitchen.

By this time Johnny had noticed that the driver was a rather beautiful with long dark hair, she was wearing a very short skirt and as she leaned over the engine, he strained to look and thought that the skirt was revealing more than it was covering, he felt himself stir, and knew that he himself had better go and help this damsel in distress.

"Yeah, just make it quick though Roy, I think that it is going to be a busy day." Captain Stanley and the others exchanged a quick glance then looked at Chet who gave a knowing nod.

Roy said "Hey Johnny! Why don't you and Chet go over to see if she needs help. I've got to call Joanne and see how the kids are doing."

Johnny was already half way across the street. Chet was right behind him, so was Marco and Mike.

As they approached the car, the women turned startled. "Oh hi there, you guys wouldn't be able to help me would you? I'm not very good with cars and I have to get to an appointment."

Johnny who was always willing to show a woman how much he knew about things, said "Oh yeah, I will--I mean me and the guys will have you fixed up in no time."

"I guess it is lucky for me that my car broke down in front of your station huh?"

"Yeah well we are always here to help right guys?" Johnny said."Let's have a look at that engine shall we?" The rest of the guys just looked at Johnny, folded their arms and started chatting up the beautiful motorist.

After about 15 minutes, Johnny's hands were covered in grease, but he had saved the damsel in distress.And while he had done all the work, the other guys had sweet talked the beautiful lady into going into the station to get some coffee. Figures, thought Johnny, I do the work those guys take the credit.

Once back in the station, Johnny told the lady that her car was fixed free of charge. "Oh,you can just call me Ginger. Thanks so much for fixing my car, you are a real life saver. The guys here were just telling me about how you are a real hero."

"Oh well," Johnny's ego had been throughly stroked his anger had vanished and he was smiling and blushing in spite of himself. "it was nothing."

"So why don't you call me sometime? I'd like to repay you for helping me."

"Oh, yeah sure, I could, uh, I could do that, that is--sure-- I'd love to do that" She handed him her number, and he gloated at the other guys, Roy just rolled his eyes.

*

The guys were all sitting at the kitchen table wolfing down their lunch. It had been a busy morning, so far they had had 5 runs. Two were false alarms, one was a dumpster fire, a structure fire and the last had been a car crash.

Between mouthfuls Chet was trying to pump Johnny for information as to how his dates with Ginger had been. "C'mon Gage, give us some dirt! After all, aren't we the ones that convinced her to go out with you for fixing her car?"

"What?!? That's not true Chet and you know it! She liked me for being such a charming gentleman! I fixed her car out of the goodness of my heart! I can't help it if she was drawn to my charming personality once we went out for dinner. The fact that we've been out a few times since then, only goes to show that I am a nicer guy than you! So there! And to prove what a nice guy I am, I haven't even kissed her yet!"

"Gage, we're trying to eat lunch here, do ya mind?" Cap Stanley was a bit cranky from such a busy morning.

Roy just rolled his eyes and ate his lunch in silence.

The rest of the afternoon proved to be as busy as the morning. It seemed like they had every kind of call known to the fire department. They would finish with one call in time to be off to another.

After the guys had a late dinner, Chet and Marco were dozing in their chairs. The night was quite, and after a long day the guys decided to turn in early.

Just as they were preparing themselves for a call during the night, the door buzzer rang. 'Great' thought the Cap, 'who the hell is it and what the hell do they want'.

"GAGE!!"

"Yeah Cap?"

"It's for YOU!"

"Oh, huh, be right there."

"Try to make it quick, OK? I'm tired and have no use for your life to intrude on my sleep." The Cap gave him quite the serious look.

As Johnny went into the office, he smelled her perfume before he saw her. "Oh hi Ginger. What are you doing here?"

"I just thought that I would drop by, I was on my way home from my girlfriends house and well, I just wanted to see you"

"That's really nice of you. So how are things? Do you want some coffee? I can make some"

"Sure." Ginger was all smiles.

They sat on the couch chatting for a while. After a while, Johnny looked at his watch and realized it was about 2am. "oh, man, Ginger I had better get going. It was a really long day , and I had better get some sleep before we get another call. I hadn't realized how fast the time has gone."

"Sorry Johnny, I was having such a nice time. You are just such a great guy,I am really falling for you." Ginger was just pouring on the flattery, there was something that she wanted from him and she figured that flattery was the best way to get it.

Johnny blushed, "well thanks, I try". Eat your heart out Chet, he thought.

As he walked her to the door, she turned to him, and he noticed how glossed her lips were, and in the light she was so beautiful that he had the overwhelming urge to kiss her. He leaned forward and she leaned to him and before either of them realized it they were hungrily kissing. He pushed her up against the squad, eagerly probing her mouth with his tongue. She, just as eager was grabbing at his shirt so she could reach in and feel the warmth of his skin. All thoughts of duty, getting sleep and where he was left Johnny's mind. All that he new was that moment with Ginger. He hadn't kissed her until now, trying to prove to himself more than anyone, that he could be a gentle man. Now, he was just being a man with a need.

They had moved to the cab of the squad, and were enjoying themselves more than either of them knew. Johnny had moved from kissing her mouth, slowly down to kissing her neck, he opened her shirt revealing a plain white cotton bra, which surprisingly turned his already throbbing cock even harder.

He took each breast in hand and tenderly kissed the erect nipples. Ginger becoming impatient, thrust his head down between her legs to reveal that she hadn't any underwear on, and she was shaved except for a small strip of hair. He kissed her hip bones while running his hands over her legs and up to her ass, he moved in closer to her thighs. His mouth explored the soft pink folds between her thighs. She moaned,

almost too loudly, and for a brief instance, Johnny remembered where he was.

'shit' he thought, he clamped his hand over her mouth and she clamped her hand over his, making his grip on her,even tighter. Ginger moved his hand and his head back down towards her nether regions, she put his fingers into the warm wet abyss between her legs. He complied by inserting three fingers and gently bringing her to orgasm.

 Johnny was going crazy, they were so close to fucking that if he didn't get inside her soon, he thought that he was going to die. 'I know, let's get on top of the engine, that way no one will ever know'. At that point he thought that he had heard a footstep, but he listened intently, no, it must just be that dumb dog henry.

Up to the top of the engine they went. At last Johnny had let his pants down and revealed his hard as steel cock. Ginger kneeled before him and let her tongue explore. She thrust his cock deep into her mouth, sucking and working at it, until Johnny was almost about to cum. She kept going, and he couldn't take it any longer, threw her down on top of the hoses and lifted her skirt up enough to spread her legs and enter her. Ginger arched her back and almost screamed with ecstasy.

When they were done, they lay on top of the engine, Johnny slowly opened his eyes to look at Ginger. "you know" he said, "that was pretty incredible."

"Yeah it was, But was it just me, or did you keep thinking that we were being watched? Maybe I am just being paranoid."

"It was probably just that dumb dog Henry. Don't worry about it. After the day we had, I don't think that an earthquake would wake those guys."

Johnny looked at his watch, damn it is close to 5 am he realized. "Um Ginger, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you should probably leave soon. I mean if the Cap finds you here, I am screwed."

"Well, you just were" she joked.

"No seriously, you had better get going, I will call this afternoon, and uh maybe we can pick up where we left off."

"No you're right Johnny. Can I just grab a quick shower first? I really need one..."

"Yeah of coarse, maybe I will just have to join you" he said as he leaned over to kiss her beautiful lips.

----

Once inside the shower stall, Johnny swore he saw the door open, must be that damn dog,he thought. Then he turned his attention to Ginger, who was lathering soap over her chest,"let me help you with that" he was grinning from ear to ear.

They were both soaked and and their dark hair plastered to their faces as they kissed, "I think that I am pretty clean now Johnny, and YOU had better get to work."

Johnny moaned. This night had been amazing and he didn't want it to end. "yeah ok."

After Ginger left, it was now close to 530 and since he was awake he figured he may as well get dressed and start breakfast and think of some story he can come up with for not making it to bed.

As he opened his locker, he noticed a note taped to the inside. 'hmm when did Ginger have time to leave me a note?' but it wasn't from Ginger, the note read;

Johnny,

I had a great time watching you guys fuck tonight. You're cock looks so incredible, I would like to feel it in action. Maybe next time I will join you guys in the shower. Gingers body is beautiful and I would love to feel the inside of her some time, are you willing to share?

your station 51 admirer

Totally confused now, johnny hid the note in his pocket and went to make breakfast while trying to figure out who had written this.

(3)

As Johnny started digging around the fridge to make breakfast, Roy came into the kitchen.

"Hey Johnny" he said. "Boy I feel good after a few hours sleep. I can't believe that we didn't get any calls. Did you sleep well?'

"Huh?" he wasn't paying any attention.

'I said '*did you sleep well*?'

'Yeah, I uh, actually fell asleep on uh the couch, after uh Ginger left.' Johnny scratched the top of his head and turned to start breakfast.

'So how late was she here?' Roy asked as he poured himself some coffee.

'Why do you ask?'Johnny asked suspiciously.

'I'm just asking, what's with you? Hey how did you manage to fall asleep on the couch with Henry there? That dumb dog never leaves the couch.'

'I dunno' mumbled Johnny as he started the bacon and eggs.

'Hey Gage, heard you and Ginger got it on last night!' Chet was in a rather jolly mood for it being so early in the morning. Johnny dropped the frying pan and swore like a drunken sailer.

'Man! What's with you Gage? Rough night?' Johnny just glared at Chet and said 'what do you mean you 'heard ' we got it on?'

'Nothing, man I was just making a joke. You're touchy today-and don't feed me the stuff that you dropped on the floor. Just give it to Henry-you're cooking is bad enough as it is.' Chet was determined to make the most of Johnny's apparent bad mood.

Johnny just snarled at Chet and ignored everyone else. Stupid idiots, he thought. Here I have this amazing night, somebody watched the whole thing, and now they are all just ruining my day.

The call tone suddenly went off. "Squad 51 Engine 51; structure fire, 1578 Stephanie St, cross street Pacific" time out 6:23."

The guys all jumped up and ran for the engine, Johnny tried to clean up his mess, gave up and threw the paper towels on the counter and started to run, nearly wiping out in the grease. His mood got worse.

On the way back from the run, Johnny turned to Roy and asked 'hey uh Roy, did you hear any of the guys up and about last night?'

'No I was sleeping-remember? Why?'

'Oh, just wondering. Say were you the first one up? Who was up before you?'

'Why are you asking? Johnny what is going on?'. What is he up to now? Roy thought.

'um nothing. So was anyone up before you? I'm just trying to ask you a question Roy!' Roy just looked at Johnny with pained confusion.

He sighed, 'Well let's see, Chet was getting his uniform together, Cap was still just laying in bed, Stoker was sleeping, and Marco was in the bathroom.

Johnny thought for a moment.'huh' He thought that it seemed as though it wasn't going to be easy to figure out who the 'station 51 admirer' was. It couldn't have been Roy, he wouldn't do that-would he? nah

Later that day after Johnny had gotten some sleep, he called Ginger to see if she wanted to get together. 'Well, Johnny, I think that I just need to get some sleep. Maybe I will drop by the station tomorrow night-we can pick up where we left off. What do you say?' Ginger was being very coy.

'You know Ginger, maybe that's not such a bad idea. I really got off on fucking you in the station, um why don't we do it again.' Johnny was determined to find out who exactly was this mystery person. But he didn't want to tell Ginger because he was afraid she'd think that he was gay, and wouldn't want to see him anymore. None of the guys seemed to be the type and the thought of a third person aroused something in Johnny that he never thought was there. It seemed like a good idea.

'oooh, a wild guy. John Gage you might win my heart yet.'

Later the next night, as planned Ginger arrived at the station after lights out. Johnny had made a bit of noise when he got up, just to alert whoever was the mystery person. Of course being Johnny, he made far too much noise and woke everyone in the station.

'Gage! What are you doing now??' The Cap was getting mad.

'Just getting some water Cap.' Johnny tried to whisper

'Well try not to make so much noise will ya?! Some of us are trying to get some sleep around here.'

Getting in on the action, Chet chimed in 'Yeah Gage. Some us need our beauty sleep.'

Not to be left out Marco said to Chet 'some of us need it more than others.'

'Shut up Chet'. Marco laughed, Chet sneered, Stoker just put his pillow over his head, and Roy turned his back on the whole thing.

*

At the side door, Johnny let Ginger into the station.'Hey you made it.' Johnny was already growing hard at the thought of getting inside Ginger again.

'Of course I did, and miss the greatest sex ever. John Gage, you underestimate yourself sometimes. Are all the guys asleep?' Ginger was eager to get to the business at hand. Johnny blushed at her flattery.

'Yeah, well not quite. I kinda made a bit too much noise when I got up. But let's just chill out in here for a bit, and then we can um well y'know.'he blushed.

'Are you getting shy on me?' Ginger leaned over to kiss Johnny, gently pushing his mouth open with her tongue, and slowly kissing him harder until it seemed as though she was trying to devour him. He responded by sliding his hands down her back, slowly caressing her ass, then his hands slowly moved around to her front up her chest cupping her breasts, gently kneading
them as her passion grew, so did hers, until he threw her down on the couch, nearly crushing Henry, but he didn't notice. Henry having no choice, actually left the couch, but only moved to the floor.

He lay on top of her, grinding into her, but he still had his pants on. He unbuttoned her shirt, kissing her beck,slowly moving down to her chest, all the while still kissing her. She moaned and arched her back.'Come on Johnny, just fuck me already will you!' He was stalling of course, waiting to hear the sounds of the watcher. 'No, let me do this my way.' Ginger seemed happy
with that answer and let him continue.

He moved down to her stomach, still gently kissing, forgetting where he was. Lady Luck was with him again, as it ended up being another quiet night. He licked her belly button. In spite of herself she giggled.'Hey, no fair that tickles!' Johnny slowly moved his hands around her back and undid her skirt and pulled it down over her knees and finally pulling it off. Now, he caressed her abdomen. He ran his hands over her pale skin, slowly getting closer to her soft pink folds between her legs. Throughout this subtle teasing and caressing, Ginger hand been feeling herself getting wetter, until she thought she would come.

Johnny moved his hand down, and into her. Ginger almost came, but stopped herself. Finally Johnny slipped his pants down, pulled out his cock and gently teasing it to make it as hard as he could without coming and then entered Ginger. The warmth and wetness of her almost paralyzed Johnny it felt so good. Gently he began thrusting into and out of her. His eyes were closed, and he was so involved with what he was doing, that he didn't notice that there was now another person in the room. Ginger noticed, smiled and beckoned the mystery person over.

'mmmm, Ginger, you just seemed to get a whole lot wetter all of the sudden, what were you thinking?'

'Oh you'll find out soon enough Johnny.'

Without even knowing what was happening, Johnny was blindfolded and gagged. "Hey what's going on?' he tried to find out but could barely speak because of the gag.

'Shhhhh, Johnny it's ok, it a friend of yours, just trying to have some fun.' Ginger purred. 'Relax, have some fun, let someone else be in control.' she whispered in his ear.

He felt two sets of lips kiss his chest, two sets of lips kiss his stomach. One set of lips was soft and yielding, the other strong, hard demanding. He felt two sets of hands on his back, felt two sets of hands explore his body. He was aware when these two sets of everything, started exploring each other. He was jealous and excited at the same time. He then felt Ginger's hands pumping his cock, and also felt a different set of lips on his cock. These strange, foreign lips and mouth finally brought Johnny to the most unbelievable orgasm he had ever had. He understood why the gag had been put on him, if it hadn't been there, he would have screamed with ecstasy.

He was too exhausted to think to pull the blindfold off, and by the time he realized this, it was too late and the mystery had disappeared. 'Ginger, you have to tell me who that was.'

'No, it's better if you didn't know.'

'Why? I'm dying to know who that was. C'mon, please, you've got to tell me.' Johnny begged.

(4)

Over the next few days, Johnny was completely stumped as to who it was. He had expected a note or something in his locker the next morning, but there was nothing. Ginger was being no help, in fact, she seemed to be giving Johnny the old brush off and wouldn't say when they could see each other again. He was getting tired and frustrated at not being able to talk to anyone about it. 'How am I supposed to talk to anyone about this?' he thought. 'May be I can talk to Roy, wait what if IT IS Roy?' He resolved to talk to Roy about it. If he couldn't talk to him after all they'd been through together, then who else could he talk to? 'Not Chet!' he answered himself.

Next shift, as he was getting dressed Roy came strolling in 'Hey Johnny'.

'Hey Roy. Uh Roy can I ask you something?' It was now or never, and Johnny had to know.

'Yeah, of course, what is it?' Roy was almost dressed.

"Um, well, y'see, it's...Well...um.... <Sigh>......I was just uh wondering--' Johnny scratched his head trying to figure out the right way to bring up this issue .

The call tones went off. 'Squad 51, engine 51: Unknown type rescue; 656 Yonge St, cross street Wellesly, time out 8:05'

'Shit. Never mind Roy.'

When the station arrived at the scene, a cleaning lady was there waiting 'Please you've got to hurry. It's this couple, I don't know what they were doing, but they are stuck inside some kind of booby trap!' She grabbed Captain Stanley's sleeve pulling him along.

Captain Stanley as calm as ever said 'Don't worry ma'am, we'll take care of everything, just you wait over here.' Gently he guided here with walkie-talkie in hand.

Station 51 all piled into the small apartment to assess the situation. What they found, stunned them. There was a young couple tied up to some type of wooden swing/pulley. The problem was, that they were both handcuffed behind their back, and the male was hanging upside down, the female was bound and gagged and between the two were all caught up in the ropes.

Captain Stanley, just stood there for a minute, made a face and said 'huh? Um, well I guess we can break off the cuffs, and go from there". He was completely stymied at how to get them out of this contraption. Just then Stoker stepped in and said, "It's ok Cap, I can figure this one out."

Mike Stoker the quiet one, stepped up, untwisted the ropes, and had the cuffs untangled in 2 minutes flat. Johnny blinked, looked at Roy, who shrugged his shoulders, and looked at Marco, who looked like he watching a magician. Chet and the Captain looked at each other then the other guys then Stoker who had managed not only to untangle the ropes and unlock the cuffs
without a key, but also to completely free the couple.

"Hey Stoker, how'd you do that?" Chet was amazed?

'Oh, well a bit of practice I guess.' Mike Stoker, just quietly and started back for the engine. The guys all stunned, just watched him as he went. Roy and Johnny checked out the couple who were none the worse for wear and would recover with out a trip to the hospital.

As Roy and Johnny headed back to the squad, Johnny was deep in thought. 'Stoker?' he said to himself, "Nah, it couldn't be." he was talking out loud.

'What?' Roy interrupted Johnny's train of thought.

'What what?'

'What do you mean it couldn't be Stoker?' Roy was afraid to ask what type of conversation Johnny was having with himself

'Um, it's nothing. Really.' Johnny looked out the window of the squad. He wanted to think about this first.

'Good. Because I don't want to know.'

'Hey Roy, can I ask you something?' Johnny thought that now seemed like a good time to ask since Roy seemed in a talkative mood.

'Oh no. No, I don't want to know.' Roy knew he was going to wish that he had never brought up the subject.

'Roy, do you think that um, well, do you know if--- well I had sex with Ginger at the station' he just blurted it out.

'You what?!' Roy almost slammed on the brakes. 'Johnny that's-- well I don't need to know that. Really just stop there. I don't want to hear anymore.'

But Johnny wasn't listening, and kept talking. 'Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about this.'

At this point Roy resigned himself to the fact that he was going to have hear about this at some point, and resolved to engage the services of the Phantom for some type of revenge.

'Well the first time Ginger came to the station, it wasn't intentional, it just kinda happened. Y'know we had sex on top of the engine, wow, that was quite possibly the best sex ever. But the next time-'

'You had sex at the station twice?? Johnny you could lose your job!! Of all the idiotic things--'

'No listen Roy, well the next time we did it because somebody had watched us and then left me a note the first time-so we wanted to find out who it was. ' Roy rolled his eyes and sighed and shook his head. How in the world did he end up as partners with Johnny?. 'But the problem is I still don't know who it is.'

'Well it's not me that's for sure.'

'You sure?' Johnny peered over at Roy.

'Of coarse I'm sure!! What kind of question is that?'

'oh' Johnny felt surprisingly disappointed that it wasn't Roy.

Once back at the station, Johnny feeling courageous cornered Stoker, and brazenly said 'Hey uh Mike, did you happen to see anything a few nights ago…'

'What do you mean?' he wasn't really paying attention.

'Well, I'm wondering if you well if you <sigh> if you had sex with Ginger and me the other night here at the station?'

Stoker just kinda shrugged one shoulder 'Yeah, so.'

Johnny almost fell over. He couldn't speak, he just stammered for a couple of minutes, while Stoker was cleaning the hoses,. "So- it was you? Well, why didn't you say anything? What happens now?"

'Johnny nothing happens now. It was all part of a game that I was playing with Ginger. Y'see we've actually been dating for a while, and it started out as a dare that she said that she could pick you up, do you here at the station, and get away with it. I didn't believe her and so she did it. Then she dared me that she could do it again and not only get away with it, but have me join in. I just made it interesting. It's not a big deal Johnny, don't flatter yourself by thinking it'll happen again. But you were fun to play with, nd you do have a nice cock.'

And with that, Mike Stoker walked away and left Johnny in rare stunned silence.


THE END