Johnny And Dixie

By Robin R.Neher

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Johnny/Dixie

Archive: Yes

 

JOHNNY AND DIXIE

By Robin R Neher

 

Johnny Gage sat alone in his apartment, boredom overwhelming him. His date for theevening had canceled out on him after she'd come down with the flu. What am I going to do with these tickets to the Lakers game? He thought. Johnny thought of calling Roy to see if he wanted to go to the game, but decided against it. Roy probably is busy with Joanne and the kids. Johnny thought, sighing. He knew that none of the other guys from the station liked basketball. Then, a light bulb went off in Johnny's head. He picked up the phone and dialed the number of a good friend.

 

Not too far away, Dixie McCall heard her phone ringing and ran to answer it.

"Hello?" She said into the receiver.

"Dix? It's Johnny Gage." Said the voice on the other end of the line. "I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight."

"Why?" Dix asked, suspiciously.

"I have tickets to the Lakers game tonight," Johnny replied. "Would you like to go with me?"

Dixie smiled at the thought of spending an evening with a good friend at the Lakers game. Johnny, you thoughtful devil you. Dixie thought, happily. Into the phone she said, "Pick me up in twenty minutes?"

"Sure, Dix," John replied. "See you in twenty minutes."

She hung up the phone and went to get ready.

 Twenty minutes later, John Gage was knocking on Dixie's door. Dixie greeted the young man with a smile.

"Right on time. I like that." She said.

"You look fabulous." Johnny said, noticing Dixie's denim skirt, checkered blouse, and cowboy boots. She had her blond hair in a ponytail.

"Thanks," She replied. "So do you."

Johnny was wearing a white oxford shirt, blue jeans and cowboy boots.

"Ready?" Johnny asked.

Dix nodded. Johnny placed her arm in his and escorted her to his land rover parked outside. Minutes later, they arrived at the Los Angeles coliseum, found their seats, and cheered the Lakers to victory. Four hours later, Dixie and Johnny returned to her apartment.

"Would you like to come in for coffee, John?" Dix asked.

Johnny wondered if this would be such a good idea. He could almost hear the rumors that would be flying around the station and Rampart. He could just hear them gossiping about what they heard happened between him and Dixie. What if Brackett found out? I'd be dead for sure! Johnny thought. Oh, the hell with it.

"Sure," he replied, following Dix inside.

"How do you take it?" She asked.

"Black." Johnny replied, as he sat down on Dixie's couch. "Nice place you have here."

"Thanks," Dixie replied, going into the kitchen. "Make yourself comfortable."

A couple minutes later, she emerged, carrying two cups of coffee. After handing one to Johnny, she sat down on the couch beside him.

"John, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." Dixie began.

"Shoot," John replied, after taking a sip of his coffee.

"You always seem to have your way with the ladies. It seems to me that you treat woman as if they are something to be used then gotten rid of. Do you really treat woman that way?" Dix asked.

Johnny was taken aback by her question. He cleared his throat. "I'll admit that my reputation with the ladies isn't exactly perfect," Johnny began. "The truth is, I treat woman with the utmost respect. I would never, ever do anything to purposely hurt a lady." Johnny took another sip of his coffee.

"That's what I thought," Dixie said, taking the empty coffee cup from Johnny.

"Why do you ask?" he asked.

"John," Dixie said, "there's something I've wanted to do since the day we met."

"What's that?" he asked.

Before Johnny knew what was happening, Dixie leaned over and kissed him gently on the mouth. He could feel his heart racing. His body was tense. No! A voice in his mind screamed. This shouldn't be happening! Johnny felt Dixie kissing him harder. He realized he was helpless to resist and stopped fighting her, opening his mouth to her deepening kiss. When the kiss broke, Johnny was breathless.

"Wow!" Johnny exclaimed after he caught his breath. "I've never had anyone kiss me like that before!"

"You were pretty good yourself." Dix replied. "I'd like to kiss you again if you'll let me."

"I'd like that," John whispered, as Dix reached into his shirt and touched his chest. She slowly kissed his mouth as she stroked his chest. Johnny unbuttoned his shirt. He then opened Dix's blouse. She removed her bra, revealing her firm breasts. Dixie pulled the young firefighter to her. She held him against her as she kicked off her boots. Johnny kicked his off too.

She removed Johnny's shirt as she slowly touched him. He groaned as he helped Dix out of her skirt and underwear, his erection intensifying. She pulled him to the floor. After laying him back, she unbuckled his belt, then removed his jeans and shorts. She looked at Johnny, her eyes filled with desire.

She then guided his cock inside her. He moaned as he entered her. He loved the way she felt inside. He planted kisses all over her body. She moaned in ecstasy as he touched her body.

"Oh, Dixie!" Johnny called out.

"John!" Dixie whispered, fiercely.

Johnny pulled Dix to him as they shared an earth shaking orgasm.

"AA-AA-AAH!" they both screamed.

Dixie pulled Johnny to her. "Johnny, that was great!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you," he said smiling that crooked smile of his.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to be with you like this." Dix said kissing his forehead.

 *

Johnny, Johnny, wake up," He heard Roy Desoto say. Johnny opened his eyes. "C'mon, Junior," Roy said, "we have a call."

"All right, " Johnny replied, running to join his partner in the squad.

"Man, what a dream I had," Johnny muttered to himself, as the squad rolled out of the station.

END

 

Author's note: Gotcha, didn't I? How many of you actually thought that Dix had actually fallen for Johnny? LOL:)