Johnny and Dixie- part 2

Rating: NC-17

by Robin R. Neher

Archive: Yes

Pairing: Johnny\Dixie

 

JOHNNY AND DIXIE 2

By robin R Neher

Johnny Gage awoke with a scream, his breathing fast and shallow. John had this same dream for three nights running. In his dream, Dixie McCall had fallen in love with him. This time, the dream ended with Kel Brackett punching John in the face in a fit of jealousy.John reached over, turned on the light and looked around his hospital room.

Johnny was once again a patient at Rampart after falling down a flight of stairs during a rescue. A dog had tripped him, causing him to break his left leg, which was now in a long cast. As Johnny finally calmed down, Dixie came into the room.

"Johnny, are you okay?" She asked, her voice tinged with concern. "I heard you scream all the way down the hall."

"Um, " Johnny stammered, uncomfortably. "II- just had a bad dream, that's all."

"That must have been one heck of a dream," Dixie said, as she started to take his vitals. Dixie noticed that Johnny was soaked in sweat and his pulse was racing.

"Johnny, why won't you tell me about this dream?" Dix asked. "You've had this dream for the last three nights. Not only that, you seem really uncomfortable when Kel or I come into the room."

"Dix, I'd rather not talk about it." Johnny replied, quietly.

"Why?" Dixie asked.

"Well," Johnny said, blushing deeply. "It's embarrassing."

"Oh, come on," Dix said, "it can't be that bad."

It's worse then you think. Johnny thought. He turned away from Dixie. Dixie, unable to get anymore out of him, left the room. After she left, Johnny turned off the light and quietly wept.

 

Outside, in the hallway, Dixie heard Johnny weeping. Her heart ached for him. She decided to go by Kel Brackett's office. Kel looked up as Dix entered.

"Kel, I'm really concerned about Johnny," Dixie told him.

"So am I," Kel said. "I went in to give him a shot of Demerol for his pain, he went absolutely berserk. He pleaded with me not to hurt him. He was really shaking."

"Johnny woke up screaming a little bit ago." Dixie said. "I asked him to tell me about his dream. He said he didn't want to talk about it."

"Dix, he really seems uncomfortable around the both of us. That's just not like him." Kel said.

"I know," Dixie replied.

Suddenly, Dixie got an idea.

"Kel," Dixie said, "I think Johnny's dream may have something to do with us."

"How so?" Kel asked.

"What if his dream involved us somehow?" Dix asked, growing increasingly excited.

"You think we may be in his dream?" Kel asked.

Dix nodded. "I'm going to have a talk with him in the morning," Dixie said.

"What makes you think he'll tell you anything?" Kel asked, skeptically.

"I'm someone he's known for a long time," Dix replied.

"But his dream may involve you." Kel reminded Dixie. "What if his dream was erotic in nature?"

"Kel, are you jealous?" Dix asked, laughing.

"N-no." Kel stammered, as he felt himself blushing.

Dixie laughed even harder when she saw Kel blush.

 

Early, the next morning, Dixie entered the hospital, dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt. Her first stop was Dr. Early's office to arrange a twenty-four hour pass for John Gage. This done, she grabbed a wheelchair from the emergency room. Then she headed for Johnny's room.

When she got there, John was just finishing his breakfast. He looked up as she entered.

"Mornin, Dix," He said, flashing her his crooked smile.

"Hi, Johnny," She replied, smiling back at him. "How would you like to go somewhere with me today?"

"Sure, Dix." Johnny replied, confused. "How does Doc Early feel about this?"

"He thinks it would be good for you to get out of here for a little while," Dix replied, showing him the pass.

"Okay," John replied, making a mental note to thank Dr. Early later.

"Ready?" Dix asked.

Johnny nodded. Dix expertly moved her patient from the bed to the wheelchair. She then wheeled Johnny out into the hall and out the double doors of the ER.

"Dix, where are we going?" Johnny asked.

"You'll see," she replied.

 

Johnny soon found himself at a motel not far from Rampart. He waited patiently as Dix opened the door to the room that she had reserved the night before and wheeled him inside. She then put the do not disturb sign on the knob outside. Finally, she closed and locked the door. Dix turned her attention to Johnny.

"I suppose you're wondering why I brought you here," Dixie began. "I brought you here so we could talk about this dream you've been having. I think it's time you told me about it, don't you?"

Johnny sighed. It's time to tell her. He thought. Over the next two hours, he told Dixie about the dream, including the part about Brackett punching him.

"John, that's why you were so afraid of Kel last night, wasn't it?" Dix asked.

"Yeah," Johnny replied, relief obvious in his voice.

"You know that Kel would never hurt you," Dixie said, gently. "He's not the jealous type."

"I'm suprised you're not mad at me for having those kind of dreams about you." Johnny said. "I thought if I told you about my dreams, you'd kill me."

Dixie laughed. "Johnny, I'm flattered that you think that highly of me. You know, I've had a crush on you since the day we met."

"Really?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah," Dix admitted. "Must be that damn Gage charm."

Johnny blushed. Dixie turned back the bed, moved Johnny into it, and laid down beside him. He put an arm around her. She kissed his cheek. He turned his head and their mouths met. Johnny felt Dix's arms tighten around him. As the kiss deepened, Dixie opened Johnny's pajama top. Dixie felt Johnny pull her against him. She rolled over on top of him. He helped her out of her T-shirt and bra. Then, he shrugged out of his pajama top. Dixie pulled Johnny against her. The kiss broke.

"Dixie," Johnny whispered, his voice filled with desire.

"Don't," Dix whispered back. "You don't have to say a word. I can tell you want me by the look in your eyes."

Their mouths met again. Dixie caressed Johnny's chest. Johnny kissed and caressed Dixie all over. Dixie reached inside Johnny's pajama bottoms and gently stroked his cock. She heard him groan in ecstasy. Dixie removed the pajama bottoms, got a condom out of the box she'd brought with her, and gently slid it over Johnny's throbbing shaft.

Meanwhile, Johnny freed Dixie of her jeans and underwear. He felt Dixie guide his penis inside her. He loved how soft she was inside. Dixie wrapped her arms around him. He held her tight as they writhed against each other. Finally, they shared an incredible orgasm, causing them both to scream.

"Wow," Johnny said, after he caught his breath. "You were magnificent."

"You were quite the stud yourself." Dixie replied, smiling at him. "I'm impressed."

"Thanks," Johnny said, blushing.

"Do me a favor?" Dix asked.

"Name it." Johnny replied.

"Let me make love to you again." Dix said.

Johnny made love to Dixie repeatedly through the night.

 

 

The end