Dixie's patient

By Robin R. Neher

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Dixie/omc

Summary: Dixie meets an interesting man

Archive: Yes

 

Dixie's Patient
By Robin R. Neher

As Dixie McCall walked the halls of Rampart's emergency department, Her thoughts were focused on one of her patients. Matthew "Matt" Morris had checked into Rampart after he tore ligaments in his knee playing football. Over the course of his hospitalization, Dix had befriended him. As the friendship blossomed, Dix started developing romantic feelings toward him. Dix had told herself over and over that it was not right to feel that way about a patient.

"Nurse!" Dix heard someone say. "Please help me!"

Dix pushed her thoughts of Matt aside as she went to help the person who had just called out to her.


Meanwhile, Matt Morris lay in his hospital bed watching television. He wondered why his favorite nurse had stopped coming to see him. He missed Dixie's warm smile and sense of humor. Matt got up on his crutches, hobbled over to the sink, and looked in the mirror above it. He brushed his blond hair, parting it in the middle as he always did. Just then, Carol Williams entered the room.

"Matt, what are you doing out of bed?" She asked. "You know Dr. Brackett said you should not be on your feet without help!"

"Carol, I just wanted to wash up a little." Matt replied.

He looked at his face. He hadn't shaved in three days. He turned to Carol.

"Could you please hand me my razor and shaving cream?" He asked.

"Let's get you back into bed, then you can have a shave." Carol replied.

Matt let Carol help him into bed, but his thoughts were with Dixie.

Dixie, where are you? He thought.
____________________________________________________________________


Back at the nurse's station, Dixie was busy with paperwork. She couldn't concentrate because her mind kept drifting back to the day she first met Matt. Matt had been brought in by squad 51. Johnny had told her that Matt had injured his left knee playing football with friends. Dixie had gone in and introduced herself.

"How'd this happen?" She'd asked him while gently propping his leg on a pillow.

"I was playing football with a couple of my buddies," Matt began. "When I went to tackle one of them, I got spun around by my other friend. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground. When I tried to get up, I couldn't."

"That's when your friend called the paramedics?" Dixie asked.

Matt nodded. The doctors had done an arthroscopy and discovered a torn ligament. They rapaired it right away. Over the next couple of weeks, Dixie and Matt had developed a warm friendship. Dixie learned that Matt was an elementary school teacher. She also discovered that like her, he enjoyed jazz music. They would talk for hours, with Dixie staying at the hospital long after her shift had ended.

Then one day, Dixie had come to the realization that she was falling in love with her patient. Dixie knew that she could no longer be objective when it came to Matt's care, so everyday after that, she would assign Matt to one of her nurses. She had also stopped going to see Matt after she got off duty. What Dixie didn't realize however, was that Matt was also in love with her.
______________________________________________________________________


Three days later, Matt was released from the hospital. Dixie wasn't there to say good-bye to him. He hadn't expected her to be. As soon as he got home, he looked up Dixie's address in the phone book. He decided he would pay her a visit.
______________________________________________________________________


Later that night, after buying flowers, candy, and a bottle of wine, Matt set out for Dix's apartment. As he was about knock, Dixie opened the door.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" Dix asked, barley containing the suprise in her voice.

"I came because we need to talk." Matt replied.

"Come on in." She replied, taking the flowers and candy from him.

As Matt followed Dixie inside, he heard the shower running in her bathroom. He also noticed that Dix was in her robe.

"I hope I didn't disturb you." Matt said, easing his six foot four frame into one of Dix's armchairs.

"Oh no," Dixie replied. "Matt, I guess you were wondering what happened to me during your last few days in the
hospital."

Matt nodded, waiting for Dix to continue.

"The truth is, I fell in love with you." Dixie told him. "Because of this, I really could not be objective as a nurse should be when caring for a patient."

"Dixie, did it ever occur to you that I might feel the same way?" Matt asked.

"Do you?" Dix asked.

"Yeah," Matt said, softly. "I love you, Dixie."

Dixie let out a sigh of relief. Matt hobbled over to the couch and sat down next to Dixie. He cupped her face in his hands. He then brushed Dix's lips with his. He then kissed her, gently, exploring her mouth with his tongue. Dixie loved the softness of his mouth. She took her time, rocking him as they kissed. When they parted, Dixie ducked into the bathroom and quickly turned off the shower.

When she emerged, Dixie pulled Matt to his feet. She then kissed him again, putting her arms around his waist. Matt gently opened Dixie's robe, which she let drop to the floor.

"Dixie, you're very beautiful." Matt whispered.

Dixie pulled Matt's shirt off over his head. She then kissed his chest, leaving a wet trail on his skin. Matt could feel an erection developing. Dixie quickly unbuckled his belt, removed his slacks and briefs and quickly discarded them. She then kissed and caressed him, sinking to her knees as she did so. She then took his cock to her mouth, hesitating for a second.

"Dixie, take me, please." Matt begged.

Dixie gradually took Matt's hardness into her mouth. As she sucked, she placed her hands on his muscular shoulders, and gently pushed down until he too was on his knees. Once he was on his knees, Dix reached out, cupped Matt's balls in her free hand and gently squeezed them. Matt groaned and fell backwards, pulling Dixie down on top of him.

Matt rolled Dix onto her back, then positioned himself so her back was against his chest. He then turned Dix's head to face him.

"Dixie," he whispered, his voice deep with desire.

"Sssh," Dixie replied. "Don't say a word. Just let our hearts and our bodies do the talking."

Matt rubbed his penis against Dix's backside. Dixie, knowing what he wanted to do, spread her legs apart.

"Have you ever had a man enter you this way before?" Matt asked.

"No," Dixie replied, softly.

Matt gently stuck a finger into Dixie's opening. She groaned and tried to pull away. Matt held her tightly.

"Easy, I'm just trying to stretch you a little," Matt whispered reassuringly. He withdrew his finger and got a bottle of lotion out of Dixie's robe pocket. He squirted some in the crease between Dixie's buttocks. Once he rubbed it in, He put his finger back into Dixie's hole. This time she didn't resist. Matt then put a second finger in, then a third. He then withdrew his fingers and lubricated his cock.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Go for it." Dixie replied.

Matt put his cock against Dixie's hole and pushed. Dixie felt pain initially, but the deeper he got, she began to enjoy it. He thrust his hips in and out, slowly, picking up speed when he heard Dix call out, "Harder, Matt, harder!" He obliged her until he was ready to come.

"Dixie!" Matt called out, as he withdrew, and got on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him. Then, he ejaculated, covering them both in his semen. Dixie held him tightly as he tried to control his spasms.

"Don't fight it. let it come." She whispered.

Once the spasms subsided, he started to get up and go take a shower, but Dix pulled him back down.

"I'm not through with you yet." Dixie told him. "I intend to make love to you all night long. Your mine now and I don't intend to let you go."

Matt looked at his new lover. He knew that he was Dixie's now and Dixie was his. He came down into Dix's arms. Dixie smiled at him and they started to make love a second time.


Just the beginning.