Brackett's Big Secret

By Robin R. Neher

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Kel/Dixie

Archive: Yes

 

BRACKETT’S BIG SECRET

By Robin R Neher

As Kel Brackett got ready for his date with Dixie McCall, he had only one question on his mind. Will she ask again tonight? Kel thought. Dix and Kel had been dating for quite a while. On their last date, Dix had suggested that she and Kel take their relationship to the next level. Dix had told Kel, specifically, that she wanted to make love to him.

Dixie was kissing him and had slowly started to unbutton his shirt, when he pushed her away saying, "Dix, I can't." Before she could respond, Kel had gotten up and walked out.

In the week following that date, Kel had avoided Dixie as much as possible. Only speaking to her when it concerned a patient or when they were working on a patient together in one of the treatment rooms. He had successfully avoided her until one day, when he had sent a patient upstairs, Dixie cornered him in the treatment room.

"We need to talk," She'd said.

"Dix, Leave me alone!" He'd snapped. With that, he had walked out. Later that day, Dix had talked him into this date.

 

Kel heard his doorbell ring. He thought to himself, relax, be cool. The doorbell rang a second time. Kel opened the door and Dix entered. She was wearing a white polo shirt, along with a denim skirt, and black suede boots. She carried an overnight bag with her. She kissed Kel's cheek.

"Hi," she said, "you look great." Kel looked at his brown sport coat and yellow oxford shirt.

"Thanks," He replied, ushering her to the couch. "Dinner will be ready in just a minute."

Dix nodded. Kel went into the kitchen and got the bottle of white wine he had bought that day. He poured two glasses of it and put the rest on ice. He then got the shrimp scampi from the oven. Once the table was set, he turned on the stereo. He then lit the candles on the table. Finally, he pulled a chair out for Dix.

"You sure know how to impress a lady." She said, smiling.

"I try my best." Kel replied, taking her hand.

They two took turns feeding the shrimp to each other. When the meal was finished, Kel asked, "May I have this dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She replied, standing and taking his hand. Kel and Dix walked out to the middle of the living room. Dix put her head on Kel's shoulder while they danced to the love song playing on the stereo. Kel closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. When the song was over, the pair settled once again on the couch. Kel brought Dix to him and kissed her. When they parted Dix whispered, "I love you, Kel, but-"

"But?" Kel asked, raising his eyebrows.

"But I just can't understand why you won't let me make love to you. Kel, what are you afraid of?" Dix asked.

"It's not that I'm afraid of anything," Kel began. "It's just that-" Kel took a deep breath.

"What?" Dix asked, gently. "Kel, what is it? Tell me."

"It's just that- Dix, I'm a virgin." Kel admitted. He waited nervously for her reaction.

"Kel, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Dixie said, softly.

"It's just that I wanted to be sure that the first time I had sex, it was with someone I really loved." He explained. "I have been hoping that you'd be my first time." He admitted, smiling. Dixie blushed.

"Well, Kel Brackett," Dix said, "I'm going to make sure that your first time is something you'll never forget. I'll be right back." With that, she disappeared into Kel's bathroom.

 

Kel waited nervously in his easy chair for Dixie to reappear. He had, as she had instructed, taken off his shoes, socks, and sport coat. Five minutes later, Dix emerged from the bathroom. What Kel saw made his eyes almost pop out of his head. Dix was now dressed in a white nightgown, her blond hair cascading down her back. She approached Kel, took him by the hand, and led him back over to the couch. Once he was settled, she knelt in front of him and slowly started to unbutton his shirt. Kel trembled as he felt Dixie touching his bare chest for the first time, her hands warm and soft against his skin. Dixie then removed his shirt, completely.

As she continued touching him, she kissed his chest, slowly working her way up to his neck, then his mouth. She used her tongue to open his mouth and deepen the kiss. Kel kissed her back. Her mouth was warm, the kiss sweet. He picked Dix up in his arms, and carried her over to the fireplace. As he laid her down, he reached under the nightgown and discovered she was wearing nothing underneath. Together, they pulled the nightgown off over Dix's head. Dixie then rolled Kel onto his back and kissed him again, this time working her way down to his belt. Kel felt an erection developing as she got closer to his penis

As she unfastened his pants, she whispered to Kel, "Raise up." He did so, allowing Dixie to take off his pants. She then reached into his shorts and stroked his penis, Causing Kel to call out, "Oh god, Dixie!" Dixie then removed his shorts.

Once he was completely naked, she pulled him to her. As she did, she whispered to him, "Kel, I've wanted to do this for a long time. I promise I'll be gentle." With that, she caressed his body and kissed him all over.

Kel grunted with pleasure as she did this. He looked into her eyes and saw them glowing with passion and desire. "Dixie," he whispered.

When she heard him whisper her name, she brought his lips to hers. He pulled her closer to him. She trembled when she felt his fire-warmed skin against hers. Kel, she whispered when they'd parted. "You don't know how long I've wanted to make love to you. How long I've wanted to hold you."

"Oh, Dixie." Kel whispered, "I always wondered how it would feel to be with you like this_" Before he could say any more, she kissed him again. As she did so, she gently laid him back. She then resumed kissing and caressing his body. When she got to his cock, which was now fully erect, she touched it again, making Kel groan involuntarily with pleasure.

"Dixie, come...come to me, now!! Kel whispered, fiercely, pulling Dix against him, hard.

"Kel!" Dix called out, as she felt him push his throbbing cock into her vagina. Dixie ran her fingers through his chest hair. She then wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Kel wrapped Dix's legs around his waist. Dixie groaned with pleasure as Kel worked his way deeper inside her.

"Kel!" Dixie called out, again, "Don't stop...please, don't stop!"

"Dix!" Kel whispered. Dix pressed her lips to his as Kel was caressing her soft skin. Kel gently explored every inch of Dix's body. Dixie showed her approval by deepening the kiss. She then rolled Kel onto his back and gently caressed his firm chest. He thrashed around underneath her, trying to get deeper inside her. She joined his rhythm, soon they both orgasmed.

"AAAAHHH!" they both screamed, in unison.

Then, they both laid back, breathless. Kel looked at Dixie.

"Wow!" Dixie exclaimed, still trying to catch her breath. "We should have done this a long time ago."

Kel nodded in agreement. He pulled her against him. "I don't know what I was so afraid of," Kel said. "You and I are great together."

"Damn right." Dixie replied, nuzzling him. "I love you, Kel."

"Ditto," he replied.

He drifted off to sleep as Dixie rocked him.

 

The end