COPYRIGHT Sept 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: You Light Up My Life story/song

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: Slash?--just dancing and kissing

Pairing: Roy and Johnny

Archive: Sure, why not!

Content Warning: kissing between two men

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: This is a story/song I wrote back in early Aug. and had forgotten about. No sex, just kissing and dancing to a song on the radio. This was the VERY FIRST story I wrote, without sex. Hopefully you can tell I have improved on my writing in the last few months.

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE

By K-Rock

Johnny and Roy were preparing supper, listening to the radio. The station is playing oldies, and every once in awhile, Johnny or Roy will stop, and sing to the other one. Setting the food down on the table, Roy and Johnny look at each other as they hear You LIght Up My LIfe begin to play on the radio. Time stops for them as they look into each others eyes.

Stepping away from the table, Roy holds out his arms to Johnny.

"May I have this dance, my lover, my friend?"

Johnny places the bowl of asparagus on the table, and moves into Roy's arms. Roy wraps his arms around Johnnys waist, and Johnny nestles his head into the crook of Roy's neck, placing his arms around the back of his neck.

"Look at me, Lover."

"So many nights, I sit by my window. Waiting for someone, to sing me his song."

Johnny looks into Roys deep blue eyes, and as they slowiy dance around the room, they hear the beautiful words.

"You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
And fill up my nights
with praise......"

The words fade away as they gaze lovingly into each others eyes, forgetting everything else. and as the song ends. they sing the last words to each other and seal it with a kiss.

You....light ....up.....my....life.

 

-30-

You Light Up My Life
by Debbie Boone