COPYRIGHT October 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: What A Summer!

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: WWOMB

Content Warning: This is a slash story. Roys children will be visiting Roy and Johnny, but they are no way involved in any bad way in the story. Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: This is just a couple of guys keeping a couple of kids for the summer. There is only sex between two adult males in the privacy of their bedroom. If you don't think you want to read it, then don't read it! Nothing is gonna happen to the kids, so don't even go there!

NOTE: ANY MEDICAL PROCEDURES ARE NOT EXACT AND SOME ARE MADE UP. I HAVE NO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE OF SOME OF THESE TESTS AND VERY LITTLE ON OTHERS. The only true fact is that an allergy scratch test is/was done to test for allergy problems.

 

WHAT A SUMMER

By K-rock

In 1977 Roy and Johnny have been Paramedic Partners for 6 years, and Life Partners for 3 years. Chris and Jennifer usually spend 2 weeks in the summer with them, but this summer is different. Joanne married a man who has to spend a month in Italy on a business trip, so they are gonna spend an extra month travelling.

Now, usually when the kids come for two weeks, Johnny and Roy work different shifts for one week, and Johnny takes his vacation the second week to go see his aunt. But, this year they just decide to let the kids stay with them both in the same house. Chris is 8, and Jen is 6. Also, because of the length of the visit, on the days they have to work, the kids will stay with Taffy Stoker.

Before the kids come, Roy has a long talk with Johnny. They are laying in bed, and Johnny is laying in Roys arms.

"Johnny, you know the kids will be here next Saturday, right?"

"Yeah."

"Johnny, we are gonna have to be very careful around them. I really don't want them to walk in on us, in a situation like we are in now."

Johnny raises up to look at Roy, "Why are you worrying? We can keep the door locked and tell them to knock if they want to come in."

"I am worrying because we both tend to walk around nude, and because Chris walked in on Jo and me one time."

Johnny laughs, "What did you do?"

"Well, fortunately he was barely two, and had crawled out of the babybed, and I was, uh, under the covers, and Joanne saw him, and said "HI CHRIS!" Boy, did that put a damper on things!"

Johnny laughs again, "Well, he wasn't old enough to know what he was seeing!"

"I know, but I just don't want it to happen to us!"

"Roy, don't worry! If you act paranoid about it, then they are gonna try to catch us. We will just have to be careful, but I am not gonna hide the fact that I love you. If I want to kiss you, I will. If I want to say I love you, I will. But, don't worry, I am not gonna throw you down on the floor and make mad passionate love to you in front of them."

"Thats not funny, Johnny, but I just don't want to risk the chance that somebody finds out that something happened with two kids in the house of two gay men."

"Roy, we could have a talk with them, or with Chris at least, and tell him that he is to respect our privacy, and we will respect his. We expect him to knock on our door, if it is closed, just like we would knock on his door if it is closed. I think maybe you even need to say that with Joanne around."

"Well, probably so. As long as we don't go around nude while they are here."

"Well, I'll try not to, but thats not gonna be easy! I am used to jumping up and making the coffee!"

"I know, but just try to remember to put on a robe."

Johnny scoots up a little and kisses Roy, "I think you worry too much, but I will try to be careful! Now, let me help you get your mind on something else right now."

Johnny proceeds to make slow, sweet, passionate love to Roy.

************************

Friday night, the night before they go to pick up the kids.

Roy and Johnny have 4 days off, and they spend the day cleaning the house getting ready for the kids. Roy goes to the grocery store, and Johnny cleans up the barn.

That night they are both tired and order pizza. After they eat, they sit on the couch, and watch TV, with Johnnys head in Roys lap. At 10:00 they get up and go to bed. Roy holds Johnny in his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Are you excited that tomorrow the kids will be here?"

"Yeah, and a little nervous."

Johnny raises up to look at Roy, "Babe, everything is gonna be fine. Even if they walk in on us, which they won't, but even if they do, don't panic. We will talk to them tomorrow and let them know the rules in our house."

"I know. I just want everything to go well. Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you make love to me?"

Johnny raises up to look at Roy, smiling his beautiful crooked smile at Roy, "You better believe it, Lover!"

Johnny gently kisses Roys mouth, using his tongue to caress Roys lips. Their tongues play with each other for a few minutes, before Johnny slowly moves down Roys body. Stopping to pay special attention to each nipple, he brings them to attention, and moves lower, trailing kisses down Roys stomach as he goes.

"Damn, Babe, you are hot tonight! I see your beautiful cock just waiting for me to put my hot mouth on it. Is that what you want me to do, Baby? Do you want me to take you long, beautiful cock in my mouth and suck on it?"

Roy just groans and answers, "Yessss, take it all, you sexy thing! Oh, Babe! Don't play games!"

Johnny slowly llcks up and down his cock, before moving down to lick and suck on each of his balls. He lubes Roys hole with his tongue, and keeps his fingers there while he moves back to Roys cock. He starts sucking slowly, applying more and more suction. When he feels Roy is about to burst, he backs off, and Roy howls.

"Hold on Baby! Let me get myself ready! Then I am gonna stick my cock up your hot hole that is just for me! Are you ready for it?"

"Don't.....play...Babe! Pleeeeaaseee hurry!"

Johnny quickly enters Roy, and leans over to take his cock in his mouth, and Roy is about to die! Before long, Roy explodes in Johnnys mouth as Johnny explodes in Roys ass. Johnny just plops down on Roy, as Roy holds him in his arms, and they fall asleep still connected.

************************

The next morning, they shower and then drive to San Diego to pick up the kids at Joannes. Fortunately, no one but Joanne and the kids are there. When Roy and Johnny walk in, they kids are all over them!

Roy hollers for everyone to settle down. "Hey, you guys! Listen up! We need to have a family talk before we leave this house, and Joanne, I want you to hear what I have to say. Chris, you and Jen sit down and listen for a few minutes."

"Roy, what is wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to go over the rules in our home, and I want you here so you will know what I tell them. Now then, the first rule is that if there is a closed door, whether it be bedroom, or bathroom, that means you knock. I expect you to respect our privacy, like we will yours. That means, if our bedroom door is closed, you knock and wait for someone to say come in, or wait, or whatever. If your bedroom door is closed, then we will knock, and wait for you to tell us to come in. Same goes for the bathroom door. Do you guys understand so far?"

Both kids nod as they reply, "Yes, sir."

"OK, now rule #2 is that you are to obey Johnny just as if it were me telling you to do something, and you DO have to do what he tells you to do, and he can punish you, if necessary. OK?"

"OK, Dad!"

"Now, you guys know that Johnny and I live together, right?"

They both nod.

"OK, well, we also love each other, and we also sleep together. We may kiss in front of you, we may tell each other "I love you" just because that is something we always say, and I will say it to you. Do you guys have a problem with this?"

Chris just rolls his eyes, "Dad, we know all that! We have heard you say it before, and Mom told us the same thing. Besides Mom and Don have the same rules!"

Roy looks at Johnny, and then at Joanne, and they all smile, "Oh, well, OK. I just wanted to make sure you knew."

Joanne looks at the kids, "You guys go get your stuff in the car, while I talk to Dad and Uncle Johnny." The kids run off to get their stuff, and Joanne turns to Roy.

"Honey, I was worried, too, when Don and I got married, but we set the same rules. And believe it or not, we still got walked in on, just like you and I did. If it happens, it happens. They know the two of you love each other, but they have grown up knowing it, and its no big deal. In fact, Don has a brother who is gay, and he is much more open than you two are. So, don't worry! OK!"

Roy smiles, "OK"

Joanne looks at Johnny, "Do you care if I give this crazy man a kiss?"

Johnny smiles, "Naw, but only if you give me one, too!"

Joanne smiles and kisses both of them on the cheek. "I will see both of you in August."

"Jo, have fun! I hope everything works out for you two. I wish things had worked out better for us, but, if they had of, I wouldn't love this crazy guy like I do!" Roy looks at Johnny, and then surprises him by kissing him on the cheek.

"I know you do, Roy, and I know you two are very happy. Johnny, you take care of him and my kids--our kids. Just love him Johnny!"

Johnny smiles, and hugs Joanne, "I will, Jo, and you be happy, too. Its nice to see a smile on both your faces again."

Roy looks around for the kids, and they are waiting in the car, "OK, lets get going! See you in August, Jo! Have a safe trip!"

"Thanks Roy! Kids be good!" She leans in the window and kisses them. "Behave yourselves and mind your Dad and Johnny, and whoever else keeps you! Love you guys!"

They all wave as Roy back out of the driveway and heads back to LA.

PART TWO

By the time Roy pulls into driveway of the ranchhouse he shares with Johnny a few hours later, Chris, Jen, and Johnny are all asleep. He reaches over and squeezes Johnnys knee to wake him up, and shakes Chris awake.

"OK, everybody wake up! We are home!"

They get out of the car and unload the bags. Roy shows them where to put their bags. "Get your clothes hung up and put away in the drawers. I don't want to see a bunch of clothes lying around this room!"

Chris looks at Roy, "Dad, what are we gonna do this afternoon?"

"Well, we are going over to Mike and Taffy Stokers house. They have a pool in their backyard, and all the other guys are coming over for a barbeque later. Taffy is who will be keeping you on the days Johnny and I have to work."

Jen walks over to Roy and hugs his knees. "Daddy, I love you! Does Taffy have any kids to play with?"

Roy picks Jen up and give up a hug and a kiss, before looking at her, "I love you, too, Angel, and Taffy is gonna have a baby in about 6 months I guess. You guys don't run her ragged, but if I know Taffy, she will be running you guys all over the place."

"Daddy, where did Uncle Johnny go?"

"Jen, Uncle Johnny has chores to do out back. I think he is gonna mow the lawn, so you need to stay in the house. Chris, why don't you help me take the trash out."

"Dad!" Chris whines, "I have to do that at home! Why do I have to do it here?"

"Well, the best reason is because I told you to. All you have to do is take it out to the big garbage cans out by the road. Jen, do you need any help unpacking?"

Jen looks at her daddy, and flutters her eyelashes, "Daddy! I am 6 years old, and I know how to put my clothes away!"

"Well, good!" Roy kisses her forehead and puts her down, "I am so glad to hear that! You stay here and put your clothes away, and Chris, you come with me!"

Roy and Chris walk into the kitchen, just as Johnny opens the door and yells for Roy.

"ROY!"

"What, Johnny? I am right here. What's wrong?"

"I need you to give me an allergy shot! I forgot that this grass makes me sneeze my head off and will give me a headache!"

Roy just rolls his eyes, "Why didn't you wear a mask?"

"Cause I forgot! Chris, are you gonna take the trash out?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, be careful, cause there is some broken glass in there."

Roy goes to the fridge to get the medicine for the shot, and reaches above the stove to get the syringes. As he prepares the injection, Johnny rolls up his sleeve, and Chris' eyes get huge. Johnny looks at him and laughs.

"Whats wrong with you, Chris? Its just an allergy shot?"

"Does it hurt?"

"A little bit, but I just found out recently that I am allergic to grass and a bunch of other stuff. Most of the time, I can just take an allergy pill and I will be OK, but I sorta forgot today, and just went on out and started mowing the grass."

"What will happen if you don't get a shot?"

"I get a horrible headache, and throw up for two days, and one time I ended up in the hospital. Dr. Brackett told me it would be a lot easier if Roy had the shots at home to give me."

"Actually, Chris, what he told him, was it would be best if he took an allergy pill everyday." Roy looks at Johnny, "Are you ready?"

"I guess so!"

Roy rubs the alcohol on, and Chris steps a little closer to watch. When Roy jabs him, Johnny make a face, more for Chris' benefit. Chris grimaces when he sees Johnny make a face.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not too much!"

"Johnny, put on a mask, you ding dong! Chris, lets get the garbage."

Roy puts up the medicine, and then helps Chris get the garbage out to the cans. Johnny grabs his allergy mask and puts it on before he continues to mow the lawn. When Roy and Chris go back in the house, Jen has the TV on, but is just turning the channels.

"Daddy, nothing good is on TV! I wanna go swimming!"

"Jen, it is almost noon. I am gonna fix some sandwiches, and then we are all gonna take a rest. Its too hot outside right now to play. We will go over to swim about 3:00."

"DADDY! I don't take naps anymore! Naps are for babies!"

"Jennifer Rose, do not yell at me! We are all gonna take a rest because we are gonna be up late tonight. Also, Johnny and I are tired because we had a rough shift and we haven't gotten much sleep in the last couple of days. You don't have to go to sleep, but you do have to lay down and rest, and that goes for you, too, Chris. Read a book or something, but at least lay down and rest. Now, come over here and eat."

The kids come over to the table and sit down. Roy waves to Johnny to come on in. When Johnny come in, he is all sweaty! Roy looks up when he comes in. "Did you finish?"

"Yeah, but next time I am doing it early in the morning. I don't know why I went out and did it now. I am gonna go take a shower. When are we going to Mikes?"

"About 3:00, after we all take a rest. Right kids?"

"Right, Dad" "Yes, Daddy!"

Johnny looks at them and just smiles, and goes in the bedroom.

They eat and in about 15 minutes Johnny comes back in, wearing a shirt and shorts, and grabs a couple of sandwiches and a glass of milk. Chris looks at his arm.

"Uncle Johnny, does your arm hurt?"

Johnny looks at Chris, then at his own arm. "No, why?"

"I figured that shot would still be hurting you."

"Nope. Your dad gives good shots so it usually doesn't hurt too much."

Jen is sitting there listening and her eyes getting big, and a little fearful. Johnny looks over and sees her.

"Jen, whats wrong? Why do you look so scared?"

"How come Daddy gives you a shot, Uncle Johnny?"

"It was an allergy shot, Jen, cause I am allergic to grass, and I forgot to take an allergy pill before I went out and mowed. Chris saw me get the shot."

Jennifer just looks at him for a minute, and Roy can just see the wheels rolling around in her head as she finishes eating her sandwich. "Uncle Johnny, you are lucky."

Johnny kinda looks shocked, but grins, "Why is that, Jen?"

"Cause when I get a shot, its never in my arm!"

Roy, Chris, and Johnny laugh, and Roy hugs Jen. "Well, darlin', thats a little different. When you get one, is cause you are usually really sick, right?"

Jen nods her head, "Right!"

"Well, in this case, it was just a prevention to keep him from getting sick."

"Ohhh." Jen doesn't say anything for a minute, "Did you cry, Uncle Johnny?"

Johnny smiles, "Naw, it didn't hurt too bad."

Roy stands up, "OK, if everyone is done, lets get the table cleared and hit the sack!"

Jen pulls on Roys shirt, "Daddy, I have one more question for Uncle Johnny."

"Jen, no more questions."

"Please! Just one more! I really need to ask this. Its very portant!"

Roy and Johnny look at each other. Roy shakes his head and rolls his eyes, like 'I don't know what she is gonna say' and Johnny just shrugs his shoulders.

"OK, Jen, one more question, and then everyone to bed!"

Jen gets out of her chair and walks over to Johnny, and climbs up in his lap and looks at Johnny with a serious look on her face. "Uncle Johnny, I know those shots hurt! Did Daddy ever have to give you one in your........

"JENIFER! Hold it right there! You don't go around asking people where they got a shot!"

Johnny laughs, "Roy, its OK. Yes, Jennifer, once when I was very sick with a very bad allergy headache, he had to give me a couple of shots. And, they really hurt, but my head hurt so bad that it didn't matter."

"OK, everyone to bed. You don't have to sleep, but at least take a rest!"

Roy kisses the kids as they reluctantly go into their bedroom. Johnny laughs as he helps Roy clear the table, and Roy just shakes his head. "You better quit laughing, or next time I will give you that shot in the butt!"

"Promises, promises! I am gonna go lay down." Johnny looks around to make sure the kids aren't around and gives Roy a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you have a headache?"

"No, I'm just tired!" Johnny goes off into the bedroom, and Roy cleans up the kitchen before plopping down on the couch to watch a game.

PART THREE

Roy dozes on the couch, and is almost asleep when he hears Chris and Jen yelling at each other. He groans as he gets up and walks in the bedroom, just in time to see Jen throw a shoe at Chris, and fortunately miss him.

"JENNIFER ROSE DESOTO! What is going on in here? Why are you throwing shoes?"

"Daddy, Chris is making fun of my books! I wanted him to read them to me and he says they are for babies!"

"Why were you throwing a shoe?"

Jennifer doesn't say anything so Roy looks at Chris, who also doesn't seem to want to say anything.

"Look, you two! I do not want to spend the summer refereeing your fights. If you two can't stay in the same room, then I will split you up."

Jennifer looks up and smiles, "Does that mean I get to sleep with you, Daddy?"

"No, it does not! You kick! It means that Chris is gonna sleep on the couch, and you will be in here by yourself. Do you want that?"

"No"

"Chris"

"No, sir."

"OK, then, quit giving Jen a hard time about her books. Jen, can you read them yet?"

"Sort of."

"OK, tell you what. Jen, come in the livingroom with me, and Chris stay here, and try to keep out of trouble."

Jen follows Roy in the livingroom. He sits in his chair, and Jen crawls up in his lap, and reads her books to him, with a little bit of his help. He gives her a big hug after she reads a few of them.

"Jen! I am so proud of you! You are doing a great job of reading! Now what do you say that we just sit here quietly and you can read to yourself while I take a nap."

"But, Daddy, you snore!"

"I do not! How would you know that?"

Jen just giggles, and Roy leans back and closes his eyes as Jen looks at her books, leaning back against Roy. Pretty soon, she dozes off too.

About 3:00 Johnny wakes up and walks into the livingroom, to find Roy and Jen asleep in the chair. Johnny shakes Roys shoulder.

"Roy! Wake up! Its 3:00!"

Roy opens his eyes and smiles at Johnny. "Jen! Wake up!"

Jen wakes up and smiles when she sees Johnny. "Hi, Uncle Johnny! I fell asleep!"

"I can see that!"

Roy shifts in the chair, "Jen, why don't you run wake up Chris--nicely--and get your bathing suit on so we can go."

"YEA! I'm ready, Daddy!' Jen jumps trying to get off Roys lap, and lands right back down on his lap, which causes Roy to grimace painfully, and help her out of the chair. Johnny laughs after Jen leaves.

"Are you OK?"

"No! Oh man! Don't stand there and laugh! Help me up!"

Johnny pulls Roy up, and they lock eyes for a minute, but Roy shakes his head! "Don't even think about it--yet!"

"Hey! I was just helping you get up!"

"Yeah! OK Kids! Lets get a move on it!"

In a few minutes both Chris and Jen come out wearing their bathing suits only. Roy just looks at them and shakes his head. "Go put a shirt and shorts on over that. You are not gonna just wear your bathing suit for the rest of the day."

Chris looks at his dad like he is crazy, "Dad, Mom lets us do it all the time!"

Roy looks at Chris like 'yeah, right!' "Chris, don't even start that. I know better! Besides I am telling you to go get some clothes on. Now, if you would rather stay here....."

"No, no, I'm going!"

Both kids run back to put on a shirt and shorts. Roy looks at Johnny and rolls his eyes. "I can see this is gonna be an interesting few months!"

"Boy, that's for sure!"

The kids come back in and they get in the car. On the way to the Stokers', Roy stops at a convenience store.

"Kids, what do you want to drink?"

Both of them yell "Coke!"

"OK, but you only get two the whole time we are there." He hands some money to Johnny. "Get a 6-pack of coke, and a bag of ice, and whatever you want to drink."

"What do you want to drink?"

"I'll drink Coke."

Johnny gets out of the car and goes in to get the items.

"Daddy," Jen pats his arm, "are you and Uncle Johnny gonna swim?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Do you know how?"

"Well, yeah, considering we have had to jump in pools, lakes, and the ocean to rescue people!"

"You jumped in the ocean? WOW!"

Roy laughs. "Yeah, we did! It was a little scary cause we jumped out of a helicopter to save a man."

"WOW! Is he OK?"

"Yep! He stayed in the hospital for a few days, but he is okay."

Johnny comes back with a sack and a bag of ice. As Roy backs out and drives on down the street, he looks at Johnny. "What else did you buy?"

Johnny smiles, and opens the bag so Roy can see that he bought two beers. Roy raises one eyebrow. "You know I can't drink one. And you are limited to two!"

"Don't worry, I am not gonna drink a whole lot! But, I wanted something besides Coke."

They get to the Stokers just as Chet and Marco get out of their cars, each carrying a 12-pack of beer. They all greet each other and walk around to the back, just in time to see Mike and Taffy kissing passionately on the back porch. Fortunately, Chet and Marco are in front of everyone, and Chet makes sure they know they are coming.

"HEY MIKE AND TAFFY! We're all here!"

Mike jumps back, glaring at Chet until he sees the kids. "Hey everybody! Come on back! Hi Chris! Hi Jen!" He gives them a hug. "I'd like for you to meet my wife, Taffy. She is gonna be keeping you on the days we have to work!"

"Hi kids! We are gonna have lots of fun! Hi Roy! Hi Johnny!" She gives both of them a hug, and hugs Chet and Marco, too. "Do you guys want to go swimming?"

Everyone says yes, and Taffy gives Jen some floaty thingys to wear on her arms. Roy looks at Jen, "be careful and stay in the shallow end of the pool." They all go jump in and everyone has a blast all afternoon.

About 7:00 pm, everyone sits down to hamburgers and hot dogs. Chet and Taffy are sitting with the kids at one end of the picnic table while Roy and Johnny are at the other end, on the other side. Johnny has his hand on Roys knee, but the darker it gets, the higher his hand moves, and Roy shifts a little bit to try to get comfortable. Mike looks at the two of them, then down at the kids who are being kept entertained by Chet and Taffy, and then looks back at Roy and Johnny. "Have you two had any time alone since the kids got here?"

Roy shakes his head, glancing at Johnny, "No, but thats OK. We will."

"Well, theres a spare bedroom in there if you want to use it."

Roy laughs, "No, thats OK. Johnny, don't we need to make a beer run?"

Johnny looks at him, "I haven't even drunk the ones...." He stops and smiles when he realizes what Roy is saying, "Uh, yeah, I think we do."

MIke smiles, "Are you really going, or are you gonna just go make out in the car?"

Roy laughs, "We'll grab one of the 12-packs that Chet brought. We'll be right back." They get up, but Jen sees them.

"DADDY! Where are you going?"

Roy turns to look at her, "We are just gonna run to the store for a minute."

"Can I go?"

"No, you stay here. We will be right back."

"Daddy, I'm tired! I want to go home!"

"You're tired? Chris, are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little bit." Roy looks at Johnny and smiles, and he hears Mike laugh.

"OK, get your clothes and lets go. Thanks Mike and Taffy for having us over!"

Taffy walks over by Mike, and puts her arm around his waist, "Glad you guys could make it! It was nice to meet the kids. Do you want to bring them by Monday morning on your way to work, or do you want me to come over there?"

Roy thinks for a minute, "Why don't you come over to the house about 7:00. That way if we are running late, I don't have to worry about getting the kids up and dressed."

"OK, great! See you guys then! Bye Jen!" She gives her a hug, and waves bye to the rest of them. Mike laughs as they walk away. Taffy hugs him and looks up at him. "What's so funny?"

"Johnny. He is really horny, and I don't think he is gonna get any tonight. It's gonna really be interesting for him to have two kids in the house."

Taffy smiles, "Well, I have a feeling he will find a way."

"Probably so!"

They walk inside. Roy and Johnny get the kids in the car, and both of them are about asleep. When Roy and Johnny get in the front, they look at the kids and then each other. "I guess they were really tired." Roy smiles at Johnny, "Sorry."

"Thats OK." They hold hands all the way home since it is dark. Roy carries Jen in the house and helps her put her gown on, and gets her into bed, while Johnny helps a sleepy Chris into the house. Both kids are asleep in a matter of minutes. Roy shuts the door on the way out, and goes in their bedroom and shuts the door. He flops down on his back on the bed. Johnny comes out of the bathroom and laughs.

"A little worn out?"

"Yeah, and your hand hasn't been any help!"

Johnny lays down on his stomach next to Roy and leans over and kisses him. "You know I love you!" He runs his hand up and down Roys leg.

"I love you, too. It really was kinda funny to think we would just be able to run out and jump in the car and think the kids wouldn't miss us." Roy begins to stroke Johnny's back

Johnny just snorts, and grins, "I don't think I've ever lost a hard-on so fast in my life."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But, thats why we need to be careful. They can interrupt anytime, anywhere." He caresses Johnnys ass through his shorts. "You want to take a shower?"

"Of course!"

"OK, let me go check and make sure they are asleep and I'll be back." Johnny gets up first, and pulls Roy up with him. Roy kisses him, and walks out of the room. As he walks in the kids bedroom, he hears Johnny turn the shower on. He checks on the kids, and they are sound asleep.

After leaving their room, he walks into the livingroom, checking the door and turning out the lights. He turns the nightlight on in the hall bathroom in case the kids get up. When he walks in his bedroom, he shuts the door and locks it.

Walking into the bathroom, he locks the door and quickly undresses, joining Johnny in the shower. Johnny takes him in his arms and they kiss for a few minutes. Johnny slowly goes to his knees, and takes Roys hard cock in his mouth. Roy takes Johnnys hand in his mouth to keep himself from yelling out. Right before he cums in Johnnys mouth, he pushes Johnny away, motioning for him to turn around. Johnny stands and turns and bends over, and Roy enters him quickly and explodes after a few strokes. Johnny has been stroking his own cock, and is close to cumming. He motions for Roy to turn around. Roy turns and bends over and Johnny quickly enters him, and explodes within a few strokes.

They stand in the shower kissing for a few more minutes before getting out and drying off. Roy puts on a T shirt and shorts. Johnny rolls his eyes but does the same. When they get in bed, Johnny cuddles up into Roys arms, kissing his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you. I hope you can put up with the kids being here for two months!"

Johnny just laughs as they fall asleep.

PART FOUR

The next morning, the alarm goes off at 7 am, and Johnny throws the clock on the floor, but Roy sits up.

"Come on. We better get up."

"Why did you set the alarm? I am up!"

Roy turns and looks at Johnny, who is playing with himself. "Stop that! Come on! If I know my kids, they will be up and yelling in no time, and I know they are gonna want breakfast."

"Hey, can I help it if I wake up horny! My cock doesn't know we aren't gonna make love!" Johnny laughs as he gets up and goes in the bathroom. Roy puts his jeans on, opens the door, and walks in the livingroom. Sure enough, the kids are sitting on the floor watching cartoons. Jen sees Roy walk in and runs to him.

"DADDY!" She jumps in his arms and kisses him.

"Good morning Angel! Did you sleep well?"

"Uh hu! Do you have to go to work?"

"Nope! We have one more day off, and then we go to work tomorrow."

"Where is Uncle Johnny?"

"I think he is in the bathroom. Are you guys hungry?"

"I am!"

"I am, too, Dad!"

"Chris, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"OK, what do you guys want for breakfast?"

"What can you cook, Dad?"

Johnny walks in and laughs when he hears the question. "Well, he only knows how to make scrambled eggs, so let me know if you want fried eggs."

"Daddy, do you know how to make pancakes?"

"Well, of course! Do all of you want pancakes?"

Chris nods his head, and Roy puts Jen down and walks into the kitchen. Johnny is setting the table.

"Do you want pancakes?"

"Sure! Sounds good!" Roy turns around to get the pancake mix, and turns back around just in time to see Johnny pop two pills in his mouth.

"Don't tell me! You have an allergy headache?"

"Just a little one, Roy. It will be OK."

Roy just looks at him for a minutes and shakes his head, and goes back to making the pancakes.

"I wish you would decide to take those allergy tests."

"Man! Those tests hurt! They stick needles all over your back!"

Roy just looks at him like he is a nut, "You would rather suffer with allergy headaches that make you sick, and you have to get 3 or 4 shots, than go get tested for allergies, and only have to take a shot every once in awhile. You are just crazy!" He goes back to making the pancakes, "How bad is your headache?"

"It is just there. Its not very bad. I will be OK."

"Alright. If you say so!"

Roy gets breakfast made and put on the table. He calls the kids to the table, and they all dig in. He notices that Johnny is not really eating much.

"Hey, Dad! What are we gonna do today?"

"Chris, don't talk with your mouth full. I thought maybe you wanted to go play with your friends over on Maple. They are expecting you guys to come over if you want to."

"Hey alright! Jen, are you gonna come, too?"

"Can I Daddy?"

"Yeah, if you want to."

"But, Daddy, what are you gonna do? Won't you be lonely?"

"No, Jen, we have a lot of chores around here to do, and we have to fix a broken fence. I am gonna take you over there about 10, and pick you up about 7 tonight. Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, I can play with my friend, Melody."

"OK, I expect you guys to behave yourself."

They finish eating, but Johnny really didn't eat much. He goes into the bedroom.

"OK guys! Lets get this kitchen cleaned up, and get your rooms cleaned up, and get dressed. I will be back in a minute." Roy walks back to the bedroom, and opens the door. Johnny is laying across the bed with his hand over his eyes. Roy walks over and sits down next to him. "Are you OK?"

"Not really. Roy, I don't think its allergies. Maybe it's from the beer last night."

"Maybe you are allergic to beer. But, you only had about 1 1/2, so I don't think it is a hangover. Do you need a shot?"

"No, just let me lay here and sleep. I'll be OK."

"I really wish you would get allergy tested."

"And I really wish you would get off that damn subject. Just let me sleep, Roy."

"OK. I am gonna take the kids over to the Jacksons about 10."

Roy walks out of the bedroom, and walks into the kids bedroom. Chris looks up, "Dad, is Uncle Johnny OK?"

"He says he is. He kinda has a little bit of a headache."

"Can't you give him another shot?"

Roy shakes his head, "Not if he doesn't want one. He is an adult, Chris. I can't force him to take a shot. OK, lets get this room cleaned up and you guys get dressed."

Roy walks into the kitchen and cleans up. About 9:45 he walks into the bedroom to check on Johnny and he is sound asleep. He shuts the door and goes in the livingroom. "OK, guys, lets go! Get you swimsuits in case you go swimming." They get their stuff and go out and get in the car. As they are getting in the car, Mike and Taffy pull up. "Hold on you guys. Let me go see what Mike and Taffy want." He walks out to the car. "Hey! What are you two doing out so early?"

Taffy grins, "We went out to breakfast, and we are on our way to the beach. We wanted to see if you guys wanted to go."

"Well, I appreciate the offer but I am taking them to play with their friends in our old neighborhood. Johnny is asleep. He has a 'slight headache' as he calls it, but I have a feeling I am gonna end up giving him an allergy shot."

Mike smiles, "Did he get him some last night?"

Taffy turns in the seat and hits MIke on the leg. "MICHEAL! That is not nice!"

Roy laughs, "Yeah, we did actually. In the shower! Did you get you some, MIke?"

Taffy just buries her head as Mike laughs, "As a matter of fact, I did! Several times in fact! Taffy is a wild woman, pregnant or not!"

"You guys! I can't believe this! Roy, can I go with your kids!"

Roy laughs, "Sorry if I embarrassed you Taffy. I know how much MIke loves you. Probably about as much as I love Johnny!"

MIke puts his arm around Taffy, "I think its a close tie, Roy. Well, we better get going. See you guys tomorrow."

"Roy, I will be here by 7"

"OK. See you guys tomorrow." He starts to walk away, when MIke calls him back.

"Roy, do you need us to stay here and keep an eye on Johnny?"

"Naw, you guys have your own plans!'

"Roy, we don't mind. What if you end up having to take him to the hospital."

"Taffy, I hate to ruin your plans."

"Mike, park the car! Roy, you aren't ruining our plans. We are delaying them!"

"OK. I will be back in about 15 minutes." Roy hands them the house key, and gets in the car.

"Daddy, why are they staying?"

"They are gonna make sure Uncle Johnny is OK."

Roy takes the kids over to the Jacksons, and is back in 15 minutes. When he gets back and walks in the house, Taffy is coming out of the bedroom with a glass of water. "Is he sick?"

"Yeah. I think I surprised him when I walked in there with a glass of water. I know he thought he was alone."

"Well, thanks for being here. I appreciate it."

"Do you want us to stay and help you?"

"No, I am gonna wrap him up and take him to Rampart. Usually, I give him a shot, and then give him another one about 4 hours later. This time, I am taking him straight to the hospital. I am sure we will be home by 1."

"Well, if you need us to pick up the kids, let us know."

"I will. Thanks to both of you! See you guys later!"

Mike and Taffy leave and Roy calls Rampart. Dixie answers.

"Rampart Emergency. Miss McCall."

"Dix, this is Roy. Johnny has another bad allergy headache so I am bringing him in."

"OK, we'll be ready for you!"

Roy hangs up and walks in the bedroom. Johnny is laying in bed wearing only his t shirt and shorts. Roy wraps him up in the sheet. "Come on. I am taking you to the hospital."

"Roy...."

"Don't argue, Johnny. I hate for you to be sick."

Roy takes Johnny out to the car and drives him to the hospital. Dixie meets them with a gurney, and they take Johnny in room 2. Roy explains to Dr. Early what happened.

"OK, Dix, start an IV Saline, and give him 1000 ccs of Depo Medrol, IM. Lets keep him here till the IV is done and see how he is feeling."

Dr. Early leaves and Dix starts the IV and gives Johnny the shot. Roy sits by Johnny and waits for him to wake up.

About two hours later Johnny opens his eyes and looks around. Roy leans over.

"How do you feel?"

"Better. My head is kinda sore. Why did you bring me in? I only got sick once."

"Cause we would have ended up here anyway, so I just saved us the wasted time."

"Do I have to stay overnight?"

"No, just until the IV is done."

Dr. Early and Dixie come in.

"How are you doing, Johnny?"

"Better, Doc."

"Johnny, I want you to come in on your next day off to get some allergy tests done. OK?"

"OK. Can I go when the IV runs out?"

"Yeah, but I want Dix to give you a shot of Vitamin X, and then go home and sleep till you have to get up for work in the morning."

"OK, Doc." Dr. Early and Dix leave. About 30 minutes later, Dixie comes back with the shot in her hand. She takes out the IV. Roy grimaces when he sees the needle in Dixies hand.

"OK, turn over, Johnny. This may hurt a little bit."

"Since when do I get a Vitamin shot in my butt?" Johnny asks, as he rolls over. "I don't know why it would hurt."

"Because this is an extra-strength shot to help you shake the allergies and help you rest. And it will hurt because it is a double dose. It is gonna take a minute for it to go in."

She gives him the shot, and he yells!

"OWWW! Damn, Dixie! OW! Hurry up! You weren't kidding! Oh man! Shit, shit, shit!"

"OK, all done! Go home and go to sleep!"

Roy helps Johnny sit up, and Johnny stands up rubbing his butt and glares at Dixie. "I don't know what that was but I don't ever want it again. Shit, that hurt!"

Dixie laughs, "Do you want some scrub pants to wear?"

"No, I will just wrap the sheet around me"

Johnny wraps himself in the sheet, and Roy takes him out to the car. By the time he gets in, he is almost asleep. Roy just shakes his head, and gets in the car and drives home.

PART 5

When Roy drives up in his driveway, he wakes Johnny up.

"Come on Babe! Can you wake up and walk? We are home!"

Johnny mumbles and barely wakes up. Roy gets out of the car and walks around to Johnnys side. He opens the door and helps Johnny into the house and takes him straight to bed. Johnny opens his eyes a little when Roy puts him in bed.

"Roy?"

"Hmmm?"

"Will you sleep with me and hold me?"

"Johnny, I think you need to rest and if I get in bed with you, you won't rest!"

Johnny opens one eye fully, "Roy! I do not have the energy to make love! Just lay down with me and hold me. Please?"

"OK. Its 1:30 and I don't have to go get the kids until 7:00."

Roy takes off his pants and lays down beside Johnny, pulling him to his chest as Johnny curls up with his head on Roys chest.

"Roy?"

"Yes, Babe?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Babe! I just want you to get well. I don't like it when you are sick."

"I'm sorry."

Johnny falls asleep within a few minutes. Roy reaches over and sets the alarm for 6 pm. He holds Johnny close and tries to go to sleep himself, but his body won't cooperate. Johnnys knee keeps rubbing close to Roys cock.

"Johnny?" No answer "Johnny, are you awake?" Still no answer, so Roy tries shifting his position a little and only succeeds in hitting his cock against Johnnys knee. "Aw damn."

Roy lays there for a few minutes trying to sleep. After about 30 minutes he gives us, turns off the alarm, and puts his pants back on. He walks outside and feeds the horse and gets to work on the fence. Around 5:00 he goes inside. When he walks in the bedroom, Johnny is still asleep. Roy undresses and takes a shower. After getting dressed, he walks into the kids bedroom and makes sure it is cleaned up, and it is fairly clean. He decides at 6:00 to go pick the kids up early. He leaves a note for Johnny in case he wakes up, and leaves.

Pulling up to the corner near the house where the kids are, he can see them playing out in the front yard. Just as he starts to turn the corner, he sees both Chris and David, his friend, push both Jen and Melody down and run off around the corner of the house. Roy quickly drives up in front of the house as Michelle Jackson comes out of the house. Roy jumps out of the car and yells to her as he runs after the boys.

"I saw what happened and I'll get them!"

Michelle comforts both girls as Roy runs around the side of the house. He can hear the boys laughing in the backyard. When Roy opens the gate, Chris just goes pale and David doesn't say another word. Very quietly, Roy addresses both boys.

"Christoper Aaron DeSoto, you are in big trouble! David, I think your mother is looking for you." He takes each boy by an arm around to the front of the house. MIchelle is standing on the porch with both girls. "Christopher, get in there and get your stuff." He lets go of both arms and picks up Jen. "Are you OK, Darlin?"

Jen just nods and puts her head on his shoulder as Roy looks at a haggard-looking Michelle. "Whats been going on?"

MIchelle just shakes her head. "Roy, these two boys have bugged these girls endlessly. They all got in the pool, and the boys decided to dunk them. David got spanked, Chris got warned. I made both boys get out, and let the girls play by them selves for a little while. Then the girls went in to play with their barbies, and the boys decided to capture the barbies! I have no idea why they pushed the girls down."

She looks at David. "You go to your room. I will deal with you later!" She looks at Roy. "Roy, Jen is welcome to stay but I am afraid I can't let David and Chris be together anymore."

"I understand completely Michelle, and I am very sorry. You can be sure Chris is gonna get the same thing David got. I just cannnot believe he would act this way." Roy shakes his head, and glares at Chris as he comes out the door with his stuff and Jens stuff. "Christopher, I believe you owe Michelle an apology."

Chris just mumbles "sorry" and walks to the car. Roy turns back to MIchelle. "Michelle I am very sorry you had to put up with him."

"That OK. I think David was so happy that he had someone to play with, he probably instigated a lot of it. Jen, did you have fun?"

Jen nods her head. "Yes, thank you. Can Melody come to see me sometime when Chris isn't around?"

Michelle looks at Melody and smiles, "We'll see. I'm glad you two are having fun. We'll see you later, OK."

Jen smiles, "Okay."

Roy looks at Jen, "Well, lets go home, Jen."

They start walking back to the car. Chris is sitting quietly in the backseat.

"Daddy, is Chris gonna get a spanking?"

"What do you think? Do you think its fair for David to get one and Chris not to?"

"No! And I almost drownded in the water, Daddy!"

"I know and that really makes me mad cause he knows you are still learning to swim."

Roy puts Jen down and opens the door and she scoots over to the other side. Roy glances at Chris as he gets in, but doesn't say anything. He starts the car and leaves. About 5 minutes later, Chris speaks up.

"Dad?"

"What?"

"Am I gonna get a spanking?"

"We'll talk about it when we get home. But I can tell you this right now, Christopher. I better not EVER see you push Jen down like that again. I just almost wore you out right then and there." Roy looks over at Jen. "Jen, is Chris mean to you at home?"

"Not really."

"Did you get hurt when he pushed you down?"

"No. I fell on my bottom on the grass, but he scared me Daddy. They were bothering us all day."

"I know. Thats what Michelle said. I tell you what. When we get home, why don't you get your books and sit in the livingroom and read them. You guys are gonna have to be a little quiet cause Uncle Johnny is sick. I took him to the hospital and he got a big ole shot and he's feeling better but he's gonna be asleep for awhile."

About 10 minutes later Roy drives up in the driveway. "Chris, bring the bags in." They all walk in the house and Johnny is laying on the couch covered up and watching TV.

"Hey guys! Did you have fun?" Johnny smiles until he sees the look on Chris and Roys face.

"How are you feeling Johnny?"

"Great! My head is a little sore." He looks at Roy like 'whats going on' but Roy shakes his head.

"Chris, put the bags in the bedroom. Johnny, Chris and I will be out in the barn." Johnny kinda grins and Chris looks scared. Chris walks to the bedroom and puts the bags down, and walks back in the livingroom.

"Dad?"

"What?"

"Can I say something?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me, tell Jen."

"Sorry Jen."

"Thats OK. Uncle Johnny, can I read my books to you?"

Johnny smiles, "Sure, Pumpkin. I'd love to hear you read!" Jen gets next to Johnny on the couch as Roy takes Chris by the arm out to the barn.

"Dad, I'm really sorry!"

"Chris, you should have thought of that before you dunked your sister, and pushed her down." They get in the barn. "Sit" Chris sits down. "You know that Jen doesn't swim well and neither does Melody. Just what in the world possessed you to scare them like that?"

"David just wanted to tease them"

"I don't care! You are Jens big brother which means you have some responsibility to look out for her. Do you like other people to treat her that way?"

"No, sir"

"And why did you think you had to cause all these problems at someone elses house. I just cannot understand why you act like this as a guest in someone elses home. What's the problem?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do. I realize it is not easy having to spend some of your time with your Mom and some of it with me, but if you have a problem, you better let me know right now!"

"Dad, I just didn't want Mom to marry Don."

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"Did you think we were gonna get back together?"

Chris just nods. Roy doesn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Chris, if we could have, we would have. Your mom was seeing Don before we ever divorced. It hurt me very badly to know that. I'm very sorry if it bothers you that we won't be getting back together, but we won't. I love you guys very much. That has not changed. Your mom loves Don. Thats the way it is. Chris, think back to the way things were before we split up. Did we have fun? Did we laugh and joke?"

"No, it was really quiet or else you and Mom were yelling and arguing."

"Right. Did we ever smile and or seem happy?"

"No."

"OK, now. Since your Mom has married Don, what has it been like?"

"It is fun and they are always kissing and stuff, and Mom is happy. I guess she wasn't too happy before, huh Dad?"

"No, she wasn't. I am glad that you guys are happy. You wanna know what else?"

"What?"

"I am very happy, too!"

Chris laughs, "Yeah, I can tell." Chris looks at Roy with sad eyes, "I guess I am still gonna get a spanking, huh?"

"Do you think its fair that David got one and you don't? Didn't it make you feel bad when he got one?"

"Yeah, he was kinda embarrassed and tried to laugh it off. I don't think he is laughing now."

"I don't think so either. Chris, you are a good kid, and I hate to spank you, but I also love you very much, and it makes me very angry to know you treated your sister that way. Also, you are grounded for two weeks. You will either help Johnny with chores around here, or when you are with Taffy, you will do what she tells you to do. And, so help me, Chris, you better not give her one ounce of trouble, cause not only will you have me to deal with, you will have MIke to deal with. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir"

"OK" Roy hugs Chris. "Now, bend over and put your hands on the hay bales." Chris reluctantly stands up, and bends over, placing his hands on the hay bales, and Roy pops him 3 times with his hand on his shorts-covered bottom.

"OW!...OW!....OW!" Roy stops and then pops him once more pretty hard. "OWWW"

Roy turns him around and hugs him, "I love you, you know!"

"I know, Dad!" They start walking back to the house, and Chris looks at Roy trying to shake his hand out without Chris seeing him. "Dad, did you hurt your hand?"

"Very funny? You want some more?"

"No sir!" They get almost to the house, when Chris looks up at Roy again. "I love you, Dad!"

Roy smiles, tears coming to his eyes, "I love you, too, Chris! Lets go see if Jen has read Johnny to sleep!"

Laughing, they go in the house, and Johnny and Jen are eating sandwiches. Both of them look up in amazement that Roy and Chris came in laughing. Chris walks to Jens side and hugs her, "Jen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you and be ugly to you."

"Thats OK, Chris! Did you get a spanking?"

"Yeah, after Dad talked and talked and talked!" Johnny laughs and Roy and Chris sit down to eat a sandwhich.

"How are you feeling, Babe?"

"A lot better." Johnny notices the smile and the look that Jen and Chris give each other over Roys slip of the tongue, but he doesn't say anything. They eat and talk till about 8:00.

"OK, kids, its 8:00! And before you start whining that is summer and you get to stay up later, I'll make a deal with you. Johnny and I have to get up at 6:00. Taffy is coming over here at 7:00. You can stay up unitl 9:00 but its gonna be in your room reading, AFTER you both take a bath. Jen, Chris is grounded from TV for two weeks and that is here or anywhere, so theres not much he is gonna do, except for helping Johnny with chores. OK, Chris you take yours first. Jen, are you gonna need some help?"

"Only with the water, Daddy. Chris usually runs it for me if Mommy can't."

"Okay, Chris, I am gonna depend on you to help her but Jen if you need me, holler." Chris gets up and goes to take a bath. Jen sits down on the couch with her books and Johnny goes in the bedroom, while Roy cleans up the kitchen. When he finishes cleaning up, he listens to Jen read some more books. When Chris gets done, he calls Jen and tells her the water is ready. Roy checks it, and kisses both of them goodnight. He walks in his bedroom, and Johnny is sitting in bed up against the headboard, with just the lamp on. Smiling, Roy closes and locks the door, and flops down on the bed beside Johnny.

"Oh man! What an afternoon! Did Jen tell you what happened?"

"Yeah. Did you really spank Chris or just talk him to death as punishment?"

Roy looks at Johnny, "I spanked him and about broke my hand! But we also talked and got some things straightened out. Johnny, I swear I wanted to beat his ass when I saw those boys push those girls down. I couldn't believe it! And then earlier they all were in the pool and the boys decided to dunk the girls! That was uncalled for! Man, I am beat!" He turns to Johnny. "How are you? Really?"

"I am fine. My head is just a little sore, but I feel a lot better." He leans down and kisses Roy. "I love you, you know!"

Roy smiles, "I love you, too." He takes Johnnys head in his hands and starts kissing him----until he hears a knock on the door, and he jumps up, and Johnny laughs. Roy goes to the door and opens it. Jen is standing there. "What's wrong?"

"Can I kiss Uncle Johnny goodnight?"

Roy turns and looks at Johnny. He covers up and nods. "Yes, ma'am you can, but make it quick!"

Jen runs and jumps on the bed and gives Johnny a hug and a kiss. "Goodnight, Uncle Johnny! I love you! Do you feel OK?"

"I love you, too, Jen! Yes, I feel alot better! You sleep good OK?"

"OK. I hope you don't kick like I do! My mommy and daddy didn't let me sleep with them much cause I always kicked my daddy in the stomach. Sometimes now Mommy lets me sleep with her after Don gets up, but if I start kicking she makes me go back to my own bed or go watch cartoons"

"Jen, thats enough now! Go to bed! Its after 9:00." Roy picks her up and kisses and tickles her all the way back to her room. He puts her in bed and kisses both kids goodnight. "Goodnight! If I don't see you in the morning, I will see you the next morning."

"Daddy, be careful, okay!"

"I will Darlin! Love you!"

"Love you, too, Daddy!"

"Night, Chris!"

"Night, Dad!"

Roy turns off the light and shuts their door. He turns off the lights in the livingroom, and checks the locks. On the way to his bedroom, he turns on the nightlight in the bathroom. When he goes in the bedroom, he shuts and locks the door, and starts stripping, and Johnny smiles.

"Do I kick, Roy?"

Roy shakes his head and laughs, "It wasn't my stomach she was kicking!" Johnny laughs, and Roy looks at him. "Let me show you just where she kicked me!" Roy says with a smile as he crawls into bed beside Johnny, taking him into his arms.

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

Roy reaches back, sets the alarm clock, and turns off the light, pulling Johnny down into the bed with him, smothering his face with kisses.

PART SIX

About 4:45 am Johnny wakes up needing to go to the bathroom. The full moon is peeking through the blinds of the west window as he manages to untangle himself from Roy, who has his arm wrapped around Johnny. As Johnny walks toward the bathroom, avoiding the scattered clothes on the floor. Roy sleepily calls out to him.

"You okay, Babe?"

"Yeah, just gotta go pee." Johnny goes in the bathroom, shutting the door. When he comes back out, he crawls into bed and snuggles up to Roy.

"What time is it?" Roy asks sleepily

"4:30."

Johnny starts raining kisses on Roys neck and chest.

"Ho--neeey!" Roy groans, "Its time for sleep!"

"I've...been....asleep....Lover." Johnny replies as he covers Roy's neck and chest with kisses. "I've had lots of sleep. We have time to make love! Besides, if..we...don't....make...love...now, we...might..not..get.a.chance...for..a...few days!" Johnny moves lower and lower down Roys body, leaving kisses and little love bites. Pretty soon, he is laying between Roys legs, kissing and licking his balls, and then takes the tip of Roys cock in his mouth.

"Johnny!" Roy hisses quietly, "Wait!" He pulls Johnny up his body until they are face to face. "If we are gonna make love, lets do it face to face, so we can kiss while we are doing it and smother our groans. I really don't want the kids to hear us!"

Johnny laughs and rubs himself against Roys groin, both of them very aroused and hard. He kisses Roys neck and behind his ear, whispering as he leaves little love nips, "Make love to me, Babe! I want to feel your hard cock up my ass! I need you so bad, Lover! Fuck my ass hard!"

Roy groans and flips Johnny over so he is on bottom. Johnny spreads his legs and raises them up high, leaning them against Roys shoulders. Roy reaches up for the tube of jel, which is in the cubbyhole in the headboard. He quickly coats himself, and Johnny. He sticks one finger inside Johnnys hole.

"Just fuck me, Babe! I am ready for you!"

Roy leans over and kisses him deeply as he thrusts into Johnny. He tries to go slow but Johnny starts thrusting his hips to get Roy go go deeper. As they kiss, with their tongues dueling, Johnny reaches down and grabs his own cock, and jerks it in rhythm to Roys fucking his ass. Before long, they are both groaning and moaning into each others mouths, and when Roy explodes inside Johnny, Johnny comes all over both of their stomachs. As soon as both of them can breathe again, Roy slips out of Johnny and quickly goes to get a warm washrag to wash both of their bellies before they get too sticky. After cleaning themselves, Roy tosses the washcloth in the hamper and snuggles up to Johnny. Johnny lays with his head on Roys chest, and plays with his hair as Roy strokes Johnnys back and ass.

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

They go back to sleep until the alarm goes off at 5:50 am, the rays of the early morning sun already streaming across the bed through the north window. Johnny groans as Roy turns the alarm off. He reaches out his arm for Roy, but Roy is already up and out of bed, gathering up the scattered clothes and dumping them in the hamper as he moves toward the bathroom.

"I am gonna go fix breakfast if you want to go ahead and take a shower. Then while you feed the horse and stuff, I will take a shower." Roy walks in the bathroom, puts on his shorts and a robe, and walks back into the bedroom to head for the kitchen. He notices that Johnny hasn't moved out of the bed.

"Johnny! Get up! If you don't get up now and take a shower, you are gonna be late! And you can explain to Cap why you are late when we live in the same house!"

Johnny groans as he sits up, "We could shower together!" He stands up, stretching, as he moves toward the bathroom.

Roy just shakes his head, "We could... but we're not! Come on!"

Johnny walks over to him, "Can I at least have a good morning kiss!"

Roy takes him in his arms and they kiss, untill Johnny tries to take it deeper, and Roy swats him playfully, "Behave! What do you want for breakfast?"

"Well, if I can't have you, I guess I'll take cereal and toast." Johnny walks in the bathroom, and shuts the door. Roy opens the bedroom door and the house is quiet and dim, sunlight not yet reaching all parts of the house. He closes the bedroom door, noticing that the kids door is still closed. He peeks in and they are both sound asleep. He walks in the kitchen, flips on the light, and opens the back door to let the cool morning air in. He gets the coffee started, sets out the cereal for Johnny, and places some bowls on the table, figuring the kids will want some when they get up. As he fixes some scrambled eggs and toast, he hears a door open and close, and another door open and close and figures one of the kids is up.

As he finishes up the eggs, he hears the bathroom door open and in a second, Jen comes in.

"Hi, Babydoll! Did you sleep good?" He picks her up and gives her a hug and a kiss.

"Yes. Did you, Daddy?"

"Hmm. I sure did. You know its only 6 am. You can go back to bed for awhile. It's a little early to get up."

Jen lays her head on Roys shoulder. "I know, but I wanted to see you before you go to work. Is Uncle Johnny feeling better?"

"Yeah, he is fine. He is in the shower, and will be going out to feed the horse in a little bit. Taffy will be here at 7:00. Are you gonna eat now, or wait?"

"I think I will wait. I am gonna go back to bed cause I am still sleepy. When will you be home Daddy?"

"I will be back tomorrow morning about 8:30, if we don't get a late call. I want you two to be good for Taffy."

"We will Daddy!" She kisses him as he puts her down and she walks back to her room. Roy smiles and pours a cup of coffee, and stands at the back door, looking out over the early morning stillness, the purple and reds of the mountains in the distance standing out.

Johnny walks out of the bedroom, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Walking into the kitchen, he sees Roy standing at the door with a cup of coffee in his hand. He gets himself a cup, and stands beside him, leaning over to kiss Roy. "Pretty morning."

"Yep. I love early mornings, and so does my daughter. She has already been in here, but decided it was a little too early for her. You gonna eat first or go feed Smokey?"

"I'll go feed Smokey. Did you get that fence repaired?"

"Yeah, some of it. The broken slat is fixed."

"OK, I'll be back in a few minutes." Johnny places his cup on the table and walks outside. Roy eats some breakfast, and starts to go take a shower, but decides to tell Chris that he is gonna be in the shower and Johnny is outside in case the phone rings. He looks in and Chris is waking up.

"Chris, I am gonna be in the shower, and Uncle Johnny is out in the barn. If anyone calls, either take a message or come get me. Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah."

"Remember what I told you yesterday. No TV for 2 weeks."

"I know."

Roy turns and walks into his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He just shakes his head as he walks in the bathroom, cause Johnny left towels all over the place. He throws them in the hamper, and hangs his robe on the back of the door. He gets in the shower and is only in there a few minutes, when he hears Chris yelling for him.

"What, Chris?" Roy opens the shower door and Chris sticks his head in the bathroom.

"Dad, MIke is on the phone. His car is not working and he wants to know if he can catch a ride with you when he and Taffy come over?"

"Yeah, tell him no problem!"

"Okay!"

Chris leaves and Roy finishes his shower and gets dressed. He walks into the kitchen as Johnny walks in from outside. "Mike called and he is gonna ride to work with us cause his car isn't working."

"Oh okay," Johnny replies as he sits down and pours some cereal in a bowl. Roy hands him the milk, makes some toast, and pours some coffee for the two of them. He hands a cup to Johnny as he sits down. "Was it my imagination or were they here yesterday when I was sick?"

"No, they were here. They drove up as we were getting in the car when I was taking the kids to play. They were headed for the beach and wanted to see if the kids wanted to go." Roy laughs, "You need to give him a hard time cause he embarrassed Taffy and wanted to know if you got any after we got home the other night. I assured him we did, in the shower, and then I asked him if he did, and he said yeah, several times in fact!"

Johnny laughs, "I'm sure he did!"

"Did you get everything done?"

"Yeah, but we are gonna probably have to just rebuild that whole fence. The wood is old and the fence is falling apart. I wouldn't mind just building a whole new barn. We oughta do that one of these days. Just have a whole bunch of guys over, have a barbeque, and have a barn-raising!"

"Lets wait for it to get cooler before we do that!" Roy gets up and places the dishes in the sink. "Its 6:45. I am gonna go gather up the laundry so we can do it when we get off. You wanna clean up in here?"

"Yeah." Roy goes in the bedroom, and cleans up. Johnny washes the few dishes there are and cleans up. About 7:00 he hears Mike and Taffy drive up, and walks over to the front door. He unlocks it and opens it. Taffy is smiling as she and MIke come in hand-in-hand. Taffy kisses Johnny on the cheek as she walks by.

"How are you feeling, Johnny?"

"A lot better thanks! Whats wrong with your car, Mike?"

"Don't know."

"We are almost ready. Taffy, there is cereal on the table for the kids, if they want it. You can fix something else if they don't want that, but don't let them talk you into fixing 3 different breakfasts. They did that to me one time!" Johnny just shakes his head. "Oh, and Chris is grounded for two weeks. No TV."

Roy walks in the livingroom, hearing the last part of what Johnny said. "Hi guys! Mike, if you have any chores Chris can do around your house, he will do them. He is not to watch TV or go anywhere, except with ya'll."

MIke thinks for a minute and then smiles real big at Taffy. "Hey, Taffy! He could mow the lawn!" MIke turns to Roy, "Does he mow?"

"Yeah, thats fine." They turn as Chris comes in.

"I figured if you were talking about me I better get up."

"Chris, Mike needs you to mow the grass for them."

"Chris, do it when its cool. Are they spending the night here or at our house?" MIke asks, looking at Taffy.

"At our house, honey. Roy is gonna pick them up and bring you home, too, when you guys get off."

"Oh, okay. Chris, I would appreciate it if you would help her out a little bit. She IS pregnant, even if she doesn't think that means she needs to slow down!" MIke smiles and hugs Taffy, who pokes him in the side.

"I am fine, but I do appreciate the help."

"Chris and Jen, both, can help Taffy. Christopher remember what I told you about behaving yourself, and watching out for Jen."

"Dad, I will. Don't worry! Man!"

"Chris, do we need to have another talk?"

"No, no, I'm sorry." He walks back to his bedroom.

Roy looks at the others. "Are you ready to go MIke?"

"Yeah, but I'd like to say goodbye to my wife first. We'll be right back!" MIke pulls Taffy in the kitchen. Jen runs in and gives Roy and Johnny a hug before she plops down on the floor in front of the TV. Johnny motions with his head toward the bedroom and he and Roy walk into the bedroom, and go through a little ritual they do every morning they go to work. They join hands, and kiss, and look at each other.

"I love you, Roy. Stay safe and may God go with you."

"I love you, Johnny. Stay safe and may God go with you."

They kiss again, and then walk into the kitchen, just as Taffy and MIke finish their own little 'ritual'.

"We are ready if you are, Mike!"

"Yep, lets go! Bye, Taffy! I love you!"

"Bye, Mikey! I love you!"

Roy, Johnny, and MIke say bye to the kids and leave. They take Roys car to the station.

Taffy walks in the livingroom, and sits on the couch. "OK, Jen, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Cereal I guess! Taffy, I know how to read! Can I read to you?"

"You sure can! I bet you are a great reader, but why don't you bring them with you to my house when we go later. Lets get something to eat! I'm hungry!"

"Me, too!"

"Chris! Are you gonna come eat?"

"I'm coming!" He walks into the kitchen and sits down at the table with them and they start eating. "Taffy, can we go swimming at your house?"

"Mmm, I don't think so. MIke doesn't want anyone in the pool when he isn't there, and I am not that good of a swimmer. Besides, since you are grounded I don't think you are supposed to be going swimming."

"Taffy, what are we gonna do today?" Jen asks excitedly.

"Well, I'll tell you what! We are gonna have lots of fun. Do you get to make cookies very often?"

Jens eyes get real big. "No! I don't ever get to make cookies!"

"Well, I'll tell you what we'll do! After you guys eat and get dressed, we will go to my house, and if you guys will help me with a few things, then we will make some cookies, and then take them by the fire station so your dad and Johnny and everybody can enjoy them, too! Does that sound like fun?"

"Yeah!" They eat and Jen looks at Taffy after a few minutes. "Taffy, when are you gonna have your baby?"

"Oh, in about 5 months or so. Why?"

"I was just wondering. Are you gonna let the baby sleep with you?"

"Well, I don't know. We might, but its not good for little bity babies to sleep in your bed with you cause you could roll over on them. Maybe when the baby gets older he might sleep with us sometime. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I used to get in bed with my mommy and daddy, but they said I kicked so I couldn't sleep with them very much. Then my mommy remarried, and sometimes I get to get in bed with her, but only after Don has gone to work. Daddy doesn't want me to sleep with him, though, cause I kicked him in the stomach once, but I didn't mean to, but Mommy said my foot hit him just right and he couldn't talk. I guessed I knocked the breath out of him." Jen nods and goes back to her cereal. Taffy tries to keep a straight face and glances at Chris, who is not even looking up cause he is about to crack up laughing. When she can finally compose herself enough to talk, she hurries them up and as they get dressed, she cleans up the kitchen. Around 9:00 they lock up and head for Taffys and Mikes.

********

Taffy and Jen spent the morning opening boxes of baby stuff that Taffy's mom had sent, and put them in the dresser that MIke made for the baby. Chris carried the boxes from the garage to the babys room, and then Taffy has him go ahead and mow the back yard.

They stop for lunch around 2:00 and Taffy takes them to a fast food place, and Jen and Chris play in the room of balls, where they can bounce around. After leaving there, they go back home and make cookies.

At the station the guys are having a slow day and have a lot of chores to do. Cap makes them clean out the storage shed, and clean and wax the floor in the dorm because they have time to do it. About 3:00 Roy gets a phone call. Cap answers and calls Roy to the phone. Roy is outside helping Mike and Marco with the storage shed.

Cap walks outside, "Roy! Telephone!"

Roy comes out, wiping his hands, "Thanks Cap! Can I take it in your office?"

"Sure."

Roy walks in Caps office, shuts the door and sits down. "This is Roy DeSoto"

"Roy, this is Rachel Thomas. I am Joannes next door neighbor, and your kids play with mine. She told me that you were gonna have the kids this summer while she and Don went to Europe. Is that right?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well, I just wanted to call and let you know that my daughter, Kelsey, had strep throat. The doctor told me to let everyone know who has played with her. She was sick about 10 days ago, and I didn't know she had played with Jennifer until she said something yesterday that she missed her. And then I found out they played together at school about 2 days before she got sick. My son, Cory, also got it at the same time and he is good friends with Chris. I just wanted to let you know. You might want to get them checked out!"

"OK, Rachel, thanks for calling. Are both of them feeing okay now?"

"Oh, pretty much. Cory still has a cough but he is feeling better. Look, I will let you go but I just wanted to inform you!"

"Thank you. Goodbye." Roy hangs up the receiver and sits there thinking for a minute. He picks the phone back up and calls Rampart.

Dixie answers the phone. "Rampart Emergency. Miss McCall"

"Hi, Dix. This is Roy. Listen, I just got a phone call from Joannes neighbor in San Diego to tell me that my kids were exposed to Strep Throat about 10 days ago. Do I need to bring them in?"

"Well, it wouldn't hurt Roy. If it has been 10 days, then we can do a blood test and a throat culture to find out if they have the germs in their system yet. More then likely, if they are gonna get it, it is. Kel will probably want to give them a shot just to be on the safe side."

"Yeah, thats kinda what I figured. I'll bring them in tomorrow when I get off. They are NOT gonna be thrilled."

Dixie laughs, "I'm sure they won't be. As long as you have to bring them in, you may as well bring Johnny in so we can do those allergy tests."

Roy groans, "Oh man! Thats gonna be worse than getting the kids there! Hey! Have ya'll had a slow day today?"

"Very slow."

"Man, Cap has us cleaning out the shed and mopping and waxing! Well, see you later, Dix!"

"OK, bye Roy!"

Roy hangs up. He gets up and walks out into the bay. He doesn't see Johnny out back so he walks over the dorm and looks in the window of the door by his bunk. Johnny and Chet are mopping and waxing. Roy opens the door and tells Johnny that they are gonna have to take the kids to Rampart in the morning, conveniently leaving out the part about Johnny's allergy tests, knowing he will make some excuse to stall.

Roy and Marco are fixing dinner about 5:30, when they hear a horn honk at the side of the building. Roy walks over to the door and sees Taffy, Chris, and Jen get out of the car. Jen runs over to Roy, and he swings her up in his arms and gives her a hug!

"DADDY! We made cookies!"

"You did! Good!" Taffy and MIke walk in the kitchen, followed by Chris and Cap. Jen looks around for Johnny.

"Where is Uncle Johnny, Daddy?"

"He and Uncle Chet are cleaning the dorm. Run over to the door, but be very careful cause it is very slippery in the dorm. Tell them to come eat, too!"

Jen and Chris run to get Johnny and Marco. Roy looks at Taffy. "Have they been good?"

"Oh yeah! We have had a blast today! Chris and Jen helped me unload boxes of baby clothes and other baby stuff from my mom and we put them into a dresser that MIke made for the baby. We went to that fast food place that they like to have lunch and they got to play. And then we went back and made cookies. Chris mowed the backyard, too, Mike!"

Cap looks at MIke, "You made Roys kid mow your yard, MIke?"

Roy looks at Chet, "Cap, Chris is grounded for two weeks from TV and playing with friends. Part of his punishment is to help Johnny or Mike with chores."

They hear laughter as Johnny and Chet come in carrying Jen and Chris on their shoulders. They all have fun eating cookies and talking. MIke talks Taffy into staying for dinner, so they all have fun and laugh and talk.

After lots of hugs and kisses, Taffy takes the kids and goes home. Cap has the guys finish cleaning up, and then they all sit outside the station in the front yard, just talking and watching the cars go by. Every once in awhile someone will honk as they drive by, and they guys will all wave. Cap and MIke are sitting in lawn chairs by the flagpole, facing the driveway. Chet and Marco are sitting on the ground, facing them, with their backs to the building. Roy and Johnny are sitting in the cab of the squad, cleaning it up, and talking to the guys.

Johnny calls out to them. "Hey, what do you guys think of this! I really need to rebuild my barn and the fences. I am thinking about having a barn-raising in September or so and have a barbeque, too! Would you guys help?"

Cap looks over at Johnny and laughs, "A barn-raising! Oh man! I haven't done one of those in years! Had lots of fun doing it! Sounds good to me!

All the other guys agree with Cap. About the time they get ready to go in, they hear a horn honk. Turning around, they all laugh when they see Squad 38 with Tom Dwyer and Charlie Smith pull in. Roy and Johnny walk over to the squad.

"You guys are a little away from home, aren't you?" Roy asks, shaking Toms hand.

Tom laughs, "We were at Rampart and someone said something about a fire station where they guys were sitting outside so we took a chance and drove by. You guys been busy?"

Johnny laughs, "Busy doing chores! We have only had 2 calls all day!"

"Yeah, its been pretty slow for us, too. Well, we just wanted to see what was going on. See you guys later!"

Roy and Johnny watch as they leave, and turn around, noticing that the other guys have gone in. They get in the squad to back it in, and they look at each other. Johnny smiles at Roy.

"I really need a kiss."

"Me, too, but lets hold on a minute." Roy backs the squad in, and they sit there a minute. Roy can hear the TV on in the dayroom. He gets out and closes the bay doors, and peeks in the dayroom. All four guys are engrossed in a movie on TV. He walks back over to the squad and talks to Johnny through the drivers side window. "Lets go in the dorm. They are all engrossed in a movie."

Roy walks around to the other side of the squad, holding out his hand. Johnny gets out and closes the door, taking Roys hand in his, and they walk into the dorm. When they walk in, Roy pulls Johnny into his arms. "I don't think we better do anything more than just kiss and neck. If they get a call out, I will give you a blow job, but lets don't get too carried away. I love you."

Johnny smiles and wraps his arms around Roys neck. "I love you, too!"

Roy walks them over to his bunk, and sits down, Johnny sitting next to him. He cups Johnnys face in his hands, and kisses him tenderly. "I hate slow days like this because all I can think about is spending the day in bed with you!"

"Me, too! Now shut up and kiss me!"

Roy laughs and captures Johnnys lips, deepening the kiss. Johnny slips his hand inside Roys shirt, and plays with Roys nipples through his T shirt. They they both jump a foot when the tones sound, sending the engine out to a big trash fire. Before the engine has even left the station, Johnny has jumped up, and has his pants pulled down. Roy smiles.

"Sit down on your bed, and I'll kneel between your knees." Johnny sits down on his bed. Roy takes off his shirt and kneels between Johnnys knees. Johnny scoots back a little bit to give Roy more room, and Roy proceeds to give Johnny a long, slow, mind-blowing blow job, swallowing every bit that Johnny has to give, and licking him clean.

After a chance to catch his breath, Johnny pushes him away a little bit, and then he turn around, lays with his head over the side of the bed, and starts fondling Roy through his pants. "Wait! Let me at least get my pants down!" Roy just lowers his pants and Johnny deep throats him. Its only a few minutes before Roy explodes deep down Johnnys throat. They get cleaned up, and lay in bed together in Johnnys bed until they hear the engine return. Roy kisses Johnny and gets up to get in his own bed. It is 10:00 when the guys return and the other guys head for the shower. Roy and Johnny are asleep by the time the rest of them hit the sack.

TUESDAY MORNING, JUNE 5TH

The wake-up tones rouse all the guys from a sound sleep at 7 am. After Cap acknowledges the wake up, he heads out to make the coffee. The other guys get dressed and head for the kitchen. There isn't much to do between 7:00 and 8:00, so they sit and talk and drink coffee. Roy and Johnny and Mike leave at 8:10 and drive to Mikes house to drop him off and pick up the kids.

Johnny looks at Roy, "Are you gonna tell the kids before we go home?"

"Yeah, because we are going straight to the hospital so we can get it over with!"

"How do you think they are gonna react?"

"I think Jen is gonna cry and Chris is not gonna say much."

They are quiet the rest of the way. When they get to Taffy and Mikes, Taffy has breakfast ready and waiting for them. MIke gives Taffy a BIG kiss when they walk in. They all sit down to eat. Roy kisses Jen and Chris.

"Did you guys just get up?"

"No, but we wanted to wait for you, Daddy!"

"Well, I am so glad you did! Thank you, Taffy! These are wonderful pancakes!"

"Thanks guys! Dig in!"

They eat and talk about the fun the kids had. When they finish, and are fixing to leave, Roy speaks up.

"Before we leave, I need to tell you guys something. I got a call yesterday from Kelsey and Corys mom. Did you two know they had strep throat?"

Chris shakes his head. "No. I just knew that Cory didn't feel good."

Jennifer shakes her head, too, "I couldn't play with Kelsey for a few days."

"Well, strep throat is contagious, and their mom didn't know they had played with you. If she had let your mom know, she could have taken you to the doctor to get checked out. Since she didn't know, I am gonna have to take you to see Dr. Brackett. You are probably gonna have to have a blood test and a throat culture."

Chris doesn't say anything, but Jen looks like she is about to cry. "Daddy, do I gotta get a shot in my bottom?"

Roy takes a deep breath, and hugs her. "Jen, I don't know. It depends on how the results come out, but probably so. But you are a big girl! You will be OK!"

Jen buries her head in Roys shoulder, "Nooo Daddy! I don't want a shot!"

Roy just shakes his head and rolls his eyes, and looks up at Johnny. "Come on and lets go."

Taffy tries to comfort Jen but she doesn't want to listen. They get up and walk toward the door.

Roy turns to Taffy, "Taffy, thanks so much for your help! We'll see you on Thursday morning!"

"OK Roy! They were great! I hope everything goes great at the hospital!"

Roy, Johnny, and Chris walk out. Roy is carrying Jen, who is still crying. When they get in the car, he looks at her. "Jen, do you feel bad?"

"Nooo."

"Then you need to calm down. I don't know what Dr. Brackett is going to do, but you need to remain calm. I expect both of you to behave yourself. Its OK to cry if something hurts or is uncomfortable, but I don't want to see any temper tantrums. Jen, just take a deep breath and calm down."

Jen settles down on the way. She kinda gets a little upset when they pull in to the parking lot, but Roy looks at her and she stops fussing. He carries her in to the ER, with Johnny and Chris following. When Dixie sees them, she smiles.

"Hi guys! Go ahead and go in Room 4." Roy and Johnny take the kids in Room 4. Dixie lets Kel know that they are here.

"OK, Dix. Go ahead and get a blood sample and do a throat culture. You better take their temps and see if they are running a fever. I will be in there shortly."

"OK, Kel."

Dix hangs up and goes in TR 4. Roy is holding Jen, and Chris is sitting on the exam table talking to Johnny. Jen starts to cry again when Dix comes in. Dixie looks at her. "Hey! Why are you crying? I don't like to come in here and see you crying! Can you give me a hug?"

Jen turns and looks at her. "MIss Dixie, I don't want a shot."

Dixie smiles, "Well, Jen, I can't promise that you won't get one, but I will promise you this. If you do have to get one, I will let your daddy hold you and I will give you one of my extra special shots!"

Jen kinda looks at her warily. "Whats an extra special shot?"

"It means I will be gentle! OK! Here is what I need to do. I need to get a throat culture and take a blood sample. Chris, you can be first. Do you want to sit up or lay down?"

"Can I sit up?"

"Sure. Now I need you to be calm and don't fight it. If you want to, you can hold Johnnys hand." Chris grabs Johnnys hand. "OK, first I am gonna take your temperature. Both of you." She sticks a thermometer in Chris' mouth and in Jen's mouth. Dixie gets the supplies that she needs and then removes the thermometer from Chris' mouth. "OK, normal!" She removes the one from Jen's mouth. "OK, normal! OK, Chris, I need you to open wide, and if you will be real still and calm, it will only take a second." Chris opens his mouth, and only gags a little as Dixie gets the throat culture. "OK, great! All done." Dixie looks at Roy and holds up the needle, and then turns her back to Roy. Dixie turns to face Chris and Johnny, talking quietly. "Chris, I am gonna need to get a blood sample and I am gonna prick your finger. If you think you are gonna yell out or cry, lets not scare Jen. Why don't you stand close to him, Johnny, and that way he can hold on to you. Chris, close your eyes, and count to ten." Chris closes his eyes, and starts counting when Dix rubs his finger with alcohol. When he gets to five, she pricks his finger. He just gasps, and turns his face to Johnny. Johnny holds him close for a few seconds and Dixie puts a bandaid on his finger. "There you go! All done for right now! OK Roy!"

Roy walks over to the table and sits Jen down on it. Dixie looks at her and smiles, "OK, MIss Jennifer. Do you want to sit up and or lay down so I can take a throat culture."

"Is it gonna hurt?"

"Well, its not really gonna hurt. Its just gonna be uncomfortable. Why don't you lay back, and just stay real still and real calm. It might make you feel like gagging, but you just be very still and hold on to your daddy's hand. OK?"

"OK." Roy helps Jen lay back.

"OK, Jen, open your mouth real big!" She does. "Very good! Wow! I see all the way down to your tummy!"

Jen looks at her with big eyes. "You do?"

Dixie smiles and winks, "Well, almost! OK, open wide, and be real still for me and it will be over real quick!"

Jen opens wide, and she is OK until Dix touches the back of her throat with the swab, and then she starts fussing. Roy helps Dixie by holding Jens head still, which upsets her a little bit. Dix manages to get the throat culture, but Jen gags several time.

"OK, all done with that. You can sit up now." Roy helps her sit up, and Dixie takes Jens hand in hers. "OK, Jennifer, let me tell you what I am gonna do. I need to get some blood from your finger. I am just gonna prick it a little bit, and then squeeze it and it will be over! I want you to close your eyes for me and let me see if you can count to 20. Can you do that?"

Jen has a tear rolling down her cheek and she nods. "I can count. I am in first grade!"

"Well, good! What else can you do?"

"I am learning to read! I have books I can read!"

Dixie acts real shocked "You do! Oh wow! You just are so smart! Roy, did you know you have a very smart daughter!"

Roy laughs and hugs Jen, "I am learning that!"

"Oh wow, Jen! Tell you what! Can you count from 10 to 1 backwards?"

Jen thinks real hard. "I think so!"

Dixie leans in. "OK, close your eyes, and count from 10 to 1 backwards."

Jen smiles, "I can do that!" She closes her eyes, and is concentrating on counting backwards that she doesn't feel Dixie wipe the alcohol on her finger. Dixie waits until she gets to 1 before she pricks her finger. Jen doesn't do anything for a minute, and then she starts crying when Dixie squeezes the blood from her finger. Roy hugs her, and Dixie smiles.

"Jen, I am proud of you. You did so good!'

"Miss...Dixie...tricked...me!"

"But you weren't scared, were you?"

"No"

Dixie smiles, "OK, hold on for a few minutes and Kel will be in here."

Dixie leaves with the blood samples and Roy tries to get Jen to count backward again, but she won't. About 30 minutes later, Kel and Dixie come in.

Kel smiles at them, "Sorry to keep you guys waiting! The blood tests on both of them were positive so I am gonna check them both and go ahead and give them a shot. OK, Chris, hop up here." Chris gets back on the table, and Kel examines his throat and ears and listens to his chest and lungs. "Chris, is your throat sore or feel funny?"

"No."

"Well, your throat shows very early signs of strep throat, but I think we caught it in time! OK, Jen, lets check you out." He checks her out. "OK, same thing. Dix, give them both a shot. Roy, make sure they drink plenty of water and juice the next couple of days. I don't think they are gonna need another shot, but if they get worse, bring them in!"

"OK, Dr. Brackett, thanks!" Dr. Brackett leaves, and Dixie smiles at Chris, who looks like he is about to cry.

"Chris, I know this isn't fun, so I am gonna give you a choice. Do you want to lay down or lean over the table?"

Chris tries not to cry as he answers, "I guess I will lean over the table. Miss Dixie, can Uncle Johnny give me the shot?"

Johnny and Dixie look at each other in amazement. Dixie shrugs her shoulders, "Well, I don't know. Do you want to Johnny?"

Johnny looks at Roy, who shrugs, and then looks at Chris, "Why do you want me to give you the shot?"

"I just do! Please?"

"OK. That doesn't mean its gonna hurt any less."

"I know." Chris pulls his shorts down enough for Johnny to get at his hip, and leans over the table.

"Which hip do you want it in?"

"My left one I guess."

"OK, put all your weight on your right leg, and relax your left leg." Dix hands Johnny the alcohol swab and he rubs Chris' hip with it. Chris kinda tenses up, and Johnny shakes his hip a little bit to loosen it up. "Relax, Chris." Chris relaxes his hip. Dixie hands Johnny the needle and he quickly injects it in Chris' hip. Chris gasps and then starts to cry a little bit, but he has his head buried in his outstretched arms so he doesn't scare Jen. Johnny gives Chris a big hug, and pulls his pants back up. "You did so good, Buddy!"

Dixie turns to Roy and Jen, and smiles. "OK, Miss Jennifer. Do you want to lay down or do you want your daddy to hold you?"

Jen already has tears rolling down her cheeks, "I..want...my....daddy...to...hold..me!"

Dixie pats her on the back, "OK, thats fine!. "Johnny can you pull her shorts down a little bit for me?"

Johnny gives Jen a kiss as he lowers her shorts, "I love you, Jen!"

Jen buries her head in Roys shoulder, her little arms wrapped tightly around Roys neck. Dixie rubs the alcohol on and Jen tenses up a little bit.

"Relax, Jen. Take a nice big breath."

Jen relaxes a little bit, and Dixie quickly gives her the injection, and Jen is sobbing her eyes out. Roy pats her back and gets her to calm down a little bit.

"Jen, thats it! Its all over with! You did so good!" Roy hugs her as he pulls her shorts up.

Dixie cleans up the mess and turns to Johnny. "OK, Johnny! Your turn!"

Johnny whirls around from talking to Jen, and looks at Dixie like she is crazy.

"My turn! What do you mean my turn?"

Dixie smiles, "Johnny, if you will recall, we are gonna do some allergy tests on you!"

"No, no, no! Not today! I was gonna come and do it tomorrow!"

"Now, Johnny. You are here so we may as well do them. Plus, your back is gonna be sore tomorrow....."

Jen laughs and says, "So's his bottom!"

Everyone laughs, except Johnny, who frowns at them. Dixie hugs Jen, and turns back to Johnny.

"No, I don't think his bottom will be, but it might be. But, anyway, you need a day to relax without having to worry about working. Why don't you...."

The door opens and Dr. Brackett sticks his head in. "Dix, I just heard on the Fire Dept. Radio that there is a 5-car wreck on I-5, so it will be about 30 minutes. Johnny, don't you leave! I want to do those allergy tests on you!"

Johnny just rolls his eyes, and throws up his hands! "OK, OK! But, can Roy stay with me?"

Dr. Brackett nods, "Yeah, thats fine. In fact, why don't you do this. Roy, take the kids to the playroom upstairs, and then come back down here and you can do the preliminary procedures for Dixie. Take his BP and Temp, then Johnny, give a urine specimen, and Roy seal it and send it with a nurse to the lab. Then take two vials of blood, cap and seal them, and send them to the lab. By that time, I should be finished. Johnny, after you give the urine sample, put on a hospital gown and then Roy can do his thing. Lets do it in Room 7"

Dr. Brackett turns around to leave, and the door nearly closes, when he turns and walks back in, "I just thought of something. Dix, we need to take blood and throat cultures from Roy and Johnny, too, but lets do it later!"

Dr. Brackett leaves. Roy takes the kids upstairs to the playroom. Dixie walks to her desk, and talks to the nurses about getting some rooms ready for the victims that will come in from the wreck. Johnny slowly walks to Treatment Room 7, not sure he is really happy about this turn of events. He waves at Dwyer as he hurries through the emergency doors with a patient, who they rush into room 1. He meanders on down the hall, talking to a couple of nurses and waves at Joe Early. When he walks into Treatment Room 7, he walks around and looks at the medicine cabinets and at the other equipment that he has never been able to take the time to look at. Finally, he sits down on the exam table, and just swings his legs.

Roy hurries back down to the ER after taking the kids to play in the playroom. He knows that Johnny won't be too happy anyway, so he knows he better get back to the room. He stops at Dixies desk to check on furthur instructions, and then walks on down the hall. When he opens the door to Room 7, he has to smile at the sight of Johnny sitting on the exam table, swinging his legs.

"Oh, don't you look so cute!" Roy walks over to Johnny, and pushes Johnnys knees apart to stand between them, and wraps his arms around Johnnys neck. "I know you aren't real happy about having to do this, but I'm sorry. I just want you to feel better and not get so sick with an allergy headache."

Johnny smiles, "Thats OK. May as well get it over with."

Roy kisses him, and then moves back a little bit. "OK, you know what you need to do." Roy walks over to the cabinet, and gets a urine specimen cup wrapped in plastic. Smiling, he turns and hands it to Johnny. "Here. Fill 'er up!"

Johnny takes it from Roy, "Oh, you are real cute!"

"I thought so. Then remember to come out wearing a hospital gown! I wanna see a smile--on both sides!"

Johnny just makes a smart-elec smirk at Roy, and then says, "Hey, Babe!"

When Roy turns, Johnny blows him a kiss and then pats his ass. Roy laughs as Johnny goes in the bathroom. "Just wait till later, and I will!"

While Johnny is in the bathroom, Roy gets out the stuff he will need. Dixie had told him to take Johnnys BP and Temp, take two vials of blood, and to swab down Johnny back and made sure its a clean and sterile area. Roy smiles as he get the thermometer, knowing where he'd like to stick it! He gets both thermometers because he decides to tease Johnny.

About 5 minutes later, Johnny returns to the room, and hands Roy the specimen cup, which Roy seals, and hands to a nurse, who has come in to get it and take it to the lab. Johnny is wearing the hospital gown, and has his briefs on. Roy smiles as Johnny turns to get up on the table.

"Uh, Babe, I don't think you are supposed to be wearing those!"

"Its just my back, not my butt, that he is gonna do the test on."

"Okay, we'll see! I need to take your BP." Roy takes Johnnys BP, and records it. Then with an evil grin, he picks up the rectal thermometer, and holds it where Johnny can see it. "Now, I need to take your temperature."

"Roy! I don't think you need to take it that way! Dixie did not say to take it rectally!"

"But, she didin't say not to, either!"

"Roy!" Johnny just looks at him like 'come on now'

"Ok, spoil sport! Have it your way. Takes all the fun out of taking your temp!"

"For you, maybe! I hate it!"

Roy puts the thermometer back, and gets the oral one, shakes it down, and sticks it in Johnnys mouth. He takes it out after a few minutes and records it.

"OK, which arm do you want me to take the blood from?"

Johnny sighs, "My left one, I guess!" He sticks out his arm.

Roy takes Johnnys arm and swabs it down, and ties a band around it. Johnny looks away when Roy sticks the needle in.

"OW! Roy that hurt!"

"I'm sorry! Be a brave little soldier!"

"You are just a regular comedien today, aren't you?"

"I try!"

Roy gets the first vial, seals it, and then gets a second vial of blood and seals it. The nurse comes by as he finishes, and takes the vials of blood.

"OK, now I need you to lay down so I can swab down your back."

"Why do I have to lay down? You can do it with me sitting up."

"Well, I could, but the stuff may drip down into your briefs."

"Allright."

Johnny lays down on his stomach, and Roy moves the sides of the gown out of the way, and lowers Johnnys underwear to just under his cheeks.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Johnny, Dixie told me to swab and cleanse your back and your hips, down to about the midway point. That is what I am gonna do!"

"Awww man! I already know I am gonna hate this!"

"I'm sorry!"

Roy cleans and swabs Johnnys back and the upper part of his ass with alcohol and some other stuff, that he has no idea what it is.

"OK, thats it for my part."

Johnny sits up, "You know. We are both probably gonna have to get a blood test and strep test, and get a shot, cause you kissed Jen and I have kissed you."

"I know. Well, I wish they'd hurry up!" Roy walks toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going, Babe?"

"To wash my hands and take a ....." the bathroom door closes, shutting out any more words he said. The hall door opens and Dix and Dr. Brackett come in. Dr. Brackett looks at the chart Roy has started and Dixie looks around.

"Where is Roy?"

Johnny nods toward the bathroom, "He is in the bathroom."

Roy comes out in a few minutes, and Dr. Brackett talks to both of them.

"Ok, Roy, I want you to help me. You are gonna mark on this chart the level of sensitivity to each of the serums. Johnny, each scratch I do is a tiny bit of the serum going in. If you don't feel anything, then you don't have a sensitivity to it. If it just stings for a second, but goes away, you have a mild sensitivity. If it feels like it is burning or stinging for up to 10 seconds, then you have a greater sensitivity to it. I am sure grass and pollen and weeds will be that way. I will start at the top of your back in two lines going across, and there will be six scratches on each line. Then I take the milder ones and see if there is any more of a reaction on the next line. Then I go down to just under your shoulder blades, around mid-back, and draw 3 or 4 lines down, depending on the number of severe reactions. It will probably only go down as far as the top of your hip, but it depends on how bad it is. If I have to narrow it down even more to find what your are allergic to the worst, then I will use the skin on your hips and part of your bottom. OK, lets do it!"

Dixie draws some lines on Johnnys back. Dr. Brackett pushes him over a little bit so he is sitting kinda hunch-backed.

"Reach out and touch your toes. I am just trying to see how much area your back has. Then when I start, you can sit up straight."

"Doc, how bad is this gonna hurt?"

"The scratches will hurt a little bit, and you will feel a pinprick, and then either nothing, or a quick burning or stinging feeling, or a longer one."

"OK."

"OK, Johnny. I am gonna start with the one that is to test your sensitivity to eggs, cheese, and milk."

"I don't think I am allergic to any of that."

"We'll see."

Dr. B. does the scratch and the prick, and Johnny jumps, but doesn't feel anything.

"Nothing, Johnny?"

"Nope."

"OK, this next test is for perfumes and such." Dr. Brackett does the scratch test.

"OW!"

"OK, was that just a sting for a second?"

"Yeah. I can't believe I would be allergic to perfume!"

"That just means you have a slight sensitivity to it, and really the only time it would bother you is if you were walking through a rose garden and there was a lot of pollen and dust in the air. Now, this next test is for soy-based products."

He does the test and there is no reaction.

"OK, these next two will be for ingredients found in different kinds of meats and fruits."

No reaction to either test. Dr. Brackett does a few more tests, with the only reaction being a mild one to animal hair.

"OK, Johnny, this is gonna be for grass, pollen, and weeds. This may really sting for a few seconds."

Dr. Brackett does the test and Johnny jumps about a foot and yelps!

"OW! Now that definitely burns!"

"OK, one more and this is for dust and other pollutants."

He does the test and Johnny has the same reaction.

"OK, now I am gonna start the extensive tests to see how severe each one is."

Dr. Brackett moves down Johnnys back, and he ends up having to have Johnny lay down so he can use the skin on his hips, which Johnny is NOT thrilled about. He is almost in tears a couple of times cause he has a very severe sensitivity to pollen and mold and spores. When Dr. Brackett finishes he helps Johnny sit up.

"OK, it is about what I figured. Your most severe allergies are environmental, with grass and weeds being very close."

"So what does this mean, Doc?" Johnny asks anxiously. "I can't be a Paramedic anymore?"

"No, that means that you are gonna have to have a shot every morning. Roy or someone will have to give you the shot because it will be too strong to go in your arm. It is a double dose of what you get right now. You'll get one every morning, and then on the days where the smog alert in LA is 100 percent, or you go on a rescue and have to stir up a lot of dust, grass, or pollen, you will just have to get a booster whenever you get back to the station or home or when you come in here. The first two weeks will be the worst. In fact, the first week is gonna be because Roy, I want you to give him a shot in the morning and in the evening to build up his tolerance. Give him the first one tonight.

Johnny just groans, "Man, my butt is gonna be so sore!"

Dr. Brackett pats him on the back and smiles, "Roy, you can also use the skin on his thighs."

Roy cringes and Johnny just groans.

"OK, Dix. Get Roy some needles and serum and whatever else he will need."

"Doc, I have a few at home. There is probably enough for about 3 days, giving 2 shots a day."

"OK, pick up more when you can. Now," Dr. Brackett smiles, rubbing his hands together, "lets get you both fixed up for strep. I think I am just gonna have Dix give you both a shot of Streptomycin. That should kill any germs that the kids may have passed on to you."

Roy nods, thinking, "Doc, what about Mike and Taffy. Taffy has been around the kids, and if she is exposed, she also exposed MIke. But, since she is pregnant, she can't get a shot."

"Thats true. Just have her call her OB and keep an eye open for any symptoms. Give Mike and the crew a shot. Well, guys, I gotta go take care of some sick people. Johnny, your back may be sore tomorrow so just rub it down with alcohol tonight. If you start having a severe headache after a few days of these shots, let me know, cause I will need to change the medicine. See ya, guys!"

Dr. Brackett leaves, and Dix gets the shots ready. Johnny gets down off the table, reaching for his briefs that he ended up having to take off.

"Wait a minute, Johnny. Don't put them back on yet. Lean over the table so I can give you this shot."

"Awww man! Dix, my butt is gonna be so sore, and this isn't gonna help any."

Dixie looks at him like 'straighten up, kid!" and she says, "I can always give it to you in your thigh, since you are gonna have to get a shot tonight."

"My thigh! Isn't that gonna hurt worse?"

"I don't know. Probably the same. Why don't you lay down on your back."

"OK, but I am not happy about this."

"Sorry"

Johnny lays back down on the table, and Dixie swabs his thigh. Johnny reaches out his hand to Roy, who walks a little closer and takes it, and rubs Johnnys arm. When Dixie gives him the shot, he yelps, about squeezes Roys hand off, and presses his hand to his eyes to keep from crying.

"OWCH! DAMN! That hurts, Dixie!"

"I'm sorry, but it was gonna hurt anyway. OK, Roy, drop 'em!"

Johnny sits up on the table, but remains there when Roy leans over the table. Roy grasps his hand.

Roy undoes his pants, and leans over the table, not at all happy about having to get a shot, too, but he just keeps quiet and grasps Johnnys hand.

"OK, Roy, which side? Right or left?"

"Left I guess." Roy shifts his weight to his right leg, and tries to relax his left hip and leg. Dix gives him the shot, and he squeezes Johnnys hand, and grimaces, trying very hard not to let any tears slip out.

"OK, you guys, go home! I have seen enough of you today! Roy, when come in to pick up supplies on Thursday, remind me to give you the shots for the guys."

They laugh as Dixie leaves. Johnny gets dressed, and they go to the get the kids, who think it is very funny that both of them had to get shots, too. Roy stops for ice cream and hamburgers on the way home, and it is a little after noon when they walk in the door. Roy looks at the kids.

"You guys can eat your ice cream first, so it won't melt, and then eat your burgers. Then we are ALL going to rest for a little while, and tonight we are gonna have a nice family dinner. Johnny is gonna fix a chicken casserole, and we are gonna have green beans, and who knows what else!"

Jen hugs her daddy, "Daddy, does your bottom hurt, too?"

Roy laughs, "Yeah, a little bit."

"Daddy, can my friend eat with us and spend the night?"

"No ma'am. I just told you that we are gonna have a nice family dinner, Jen. Maybe you can have someone over later in the summer, but not tonight. Johnny and I will be on vacation the end of this month."

They sit down to eat, not really talking much because they are all kinda tired and sore from an exhausting morning. Johnny and Chris go out to check on the horse, while Roy gets the kitchen cleaned up and gets Jen to lay down.

At 1:30 Johnny and Chris come in, and Roy turns to Chris. "Chris, go lay down. We are all gonna rest for about an hour or so."

Chris goes out, and Roy helps Johnny get his ingredients together for supper.

"What do you want to have to go with that casserole, Johnny, besides green beans?" Roy asks as he looks in the pantry.

"What about fruit salad and asparagus?" Johnny replies as he pulls the chicken out of the freezer to defrost.

Roy turns around and looks at him. "Johnny!"

Johnny turns around, "What?"

"Are you planning on eating the asparagus all by yourself? I hate it and so do the kids."

"Well, OK, what else do we have in there?"

Roy turns back to look, "What about corn, and, I think we have some broccoli in the freezer." Roy comes back over to the counter and sets the can of corn down. Johnny opens the freezer and gets out the broccoli, and puts it in the fridge.

"Roy, did you see any marshmellows in the pantry?"

Roy turns around and opens the pantry door, looking for some marshmellows. "Yeah, here is a bag." He places the bag on the counter and opens the fridge. "We have apples and oranges and bananas for the fruit salad." He closes the door and leans against the counter. "I don't know about you, but I am gonna go to bed. I am tired and my hip is very sore."

"I know! My back is kinda achy and my thigh is sore. I will be there in a minute."

Roy walks down the hall. He stops and looks in the kids room to check on them. Both Chris and Jen are asleep. He closes their door, and walks to his bedroom. He shuts the door, takes off his pants and shirt, and puts on a pair of shorts. He pulls the covers back on the bed, and lays down. In a few minutes the bedroom door opens. Johnny walks in, kicking off his shoes and taking off his shirt as he enters. He shuts the door with his foot.

"Do you want me to lock it?"

"Yeah, you better."

Johnny locks it and walks in the bathroom. In a few minutes he comes back out wearing his briefs and nothing else. He walks over to the dresser, opens a drawer and gets out a pair of shorts. As he puts on the shorts, he looks at Roy.

"Will you rub some alcohol on my back?"

'Yeah, I think there is some in the cabinet under the sink."

Johnny walks in the bathroom, gets the alcohol, and brings it to Roy. Johnny tays down on his stomach, and Roy slowly rubs the alcohol in all over his back, and his hips. He replaces the cap on the bottle, and sets it down on the bedside table. He lays back, taking Johnny in his arms, being careful not to hurt his sore and tender back.

Johnny looks up at him and smiles, "I love you, Babe!"

"I love you, too!"

Roy looks at the beautiful face of this sexy man who he loves, gorgeous eyes shining brightly reflecting that love that they both share. Johnny unconsciously wets his lips with his tongue, then realizing what he just did, he sticks it back out a little bit, moving it back and forth over the top of his lip. Roy smiles, and dips his head, claiming Johnnys sexy mouth with his own.

"I could kiss on you all day. I wonder how aroused you would get if I just made love to your mouth with my tongue."

Johnny groans, "I am pretty hard right now. I remember the other day I came when you made love to that spot on the back of my neck with your tongue."

"I love you so much cause you are just so sexy to look at. I got hard at the hospital when Dr. Brackett had your sexy ass uncovered."

Roy captures Johnnys mouth again, deepening the kiss. As his tongue begins to play with Johnnys tongue, he moves his hand down to Johnnys shorts. As he sticks his hand inside Johnnys briefs, there is a knock at the bedroom door. Both of them jump about a foot, and Roy takes a deep breath, pulling the sheet over them, as he answers.

"What is it?"

"Dad! Jen is crying! She says her bottom hurts!"

Roy shakes his head, "OK, I am coming!"

Johnny laughs, "You were about to, anyway!"

Roy looks at him, "Very funny!" He moves the sheet back and puts on his robe. He starts to walk out of the room, then turns back to look at Johnny, moving a little bit closer to him, "When I come back, you better be hard and horny, cause I am gonna fuck that cute ass of yours!"

"Babe, I am always hard and horny when I am in bed with you!"

Roy rolls his eyes, and opens the door. Chris is at the door to his room. Roy walks in there and Jen is laying there crying. Roy sits down on the bed, and takes her in his arms. Chris lays back down on his bed.

"Whats wrong Angel?"

"M-my b-bottom h-hurts, Daddy!"

"I'm sorry! Does your throat hurt?"

"Nooo. But, my finger does, too."

"I know. Sometimes those blood tests hurt worse than when they take them from your arm. Does your bottom hurt when you lay on that side or just all the time, no matter how you lay?"

"It hurts when I lay on it. I always lay on this side!"

Roy looks at Chris, "Why don't you two change beds. That will probably help!"

Jen looks at Chris, "Will you change with me?"

"Yeah, I guess." They get up and switch beds. Roy pats Chris on the back as he gets in the bed Jen was in.

"That was nice of you, Son. Now you guys get some rest!" Roy kisses Chris and kisses Jen, and as she walks out, shuts their door. As he walks in his room, he glances at the bed, and Johnny is laying on his back, playing with his cock with one hand, and squeezing his tits with the other one. Roy smiles, and locks the door. Walking over to the bed, he stands there and watches Johnny. Johnny stops when Roy approaches.

"Don't stop on my account. I love to watch you play with yourself and touch your tiddies. You are one hot, sexy thing. Hmm. I think I will get that dildo I bought."

"Why do you want to use that?"

"To drive you wild! I love it when you squirm and pant and beg me to let you cum." Roy smiles as he walks in the bathroom, and reaches up into the top cabinet, back behind the towels. He pulls out a box and get out the dildo. He runs hot water over it to clean it off, just in case it needed to be cleaned, and then walks back into the bedroom, swirling his tongue over the top of it. Johnny has stopped playing with himself to watch Roy.

"Keep playing with yourself!" Johnny does, and Roy kneels over him, turns on the dildo, and slowly runs it up and down Johnnys chest from his tits to his crotch, and back. Johnny groans, and rubs his cock harder. "Ooo, just imagine this hard cock up your hot ass, quivering as I push it in and out."

Johnny groans, "Roooyyy, pleasseee! Fuck my ass!"

Roy smiles, "Nope, not right now. Tonight, Babe. Tonight. After you have slaved over a hot stove to fix supper, and I have to watch that cute little ass of yours. Baby, I am gonna flirt with you so much tonight that you will be quivering with need by the time we go to bed tonight."

"Roooyyy" Johnny moans, as he feels his balls tighten, "I am about to cum now! Please take me in your mouth!"

Roy smiles and leans over to take Johnnys hard, long, quivering cock in his mouth. As he lick up and down, he runs the dildo over Johnnys balls. Within a few seconds, Johnny explodes like a gusher into Roys mouth and down his throat. Roy takes everything Johnny gives him, and licks him clean.

Roy moves back up Johnny body, capturing his mouth, running his tongue inside Johnnys mouth, letting him taste himself. They fall asleep wrapped in each others arms.

CHAPTER 9

Awakened by the warmth of the mid-afternoon sun on his face, Roy opens his eyes. He glances over at the clock. 4:00. Not feeling Johnny next to him, he turns his head to look to see if he is still in bed. Johnny is laying flat on his stomach, his back looking red and a little bruised. He didn't feel Johnny next to him because there was at least a foot of space between them. As Roy lays there, slowly trying to wake up, he listens to see if he can hear the kids. Hearing the low rumble of the TV, he decides he better get up.

Roy sits up in the bed, pushes back the sheets, and sits on the edge of the bed. Johnny stirs, and Roy looks back as Johnny opens one eye.

"What time is it?" Johnny asks, his voice husky from sleep, and muffled against the pillow.

"Four. I hear the TV on so I guess the kids are up. How do you feel?"

"Stiff and sore. I think I will take a nice long, hot bath."

Roy smiles, "Well, I wish I could join you but I will some other time. You want me to start mixing the casserole for you?" Roy stands up and stretches.

Johnny rolls over and groans as he sits up. "Yeah, if you don't mind. I'll put the fruit salad together when I get out of the tub."

Roy looks up from putting on a pair of shorts and a shirt. "Why don't you wait until tonight right before we go to bed to take a bath. You can take one and relax, and then I will give you the shot, and give you a rubdown, and then whatever!"

Johnny stands up, and walks over to the dresser to get some clothes. "Yeah, whatever!!!"

Roy kisses him and walks over to the door. He waits until Johnny gets his shorts on before he opens the door. He shuts the door behind him and walks into the livingroom. Jen is sitting on the floor watching cartoons.

"Jen, where is Chris?"

Jen turns around, "He said he had to go muck the barn!"

Roy laughs, "You mean, muck out the barn?"

"Yeah, thats it! He said Uncle Johnny told him to do it!. Daddy, what are we gonna eat for supper?"

Roy sits down in his chair and Jen gets up and sits down with him. He gives her a kiss and a hug. "We are gonna have a chicken casserole, green beans, corn, fruit salad, broccoli, and probably some french bread."

"Daddy, I don't like broccoli!"

"Well, you can eat a few bites anyway."

"Mommy made me eat a few bites the other day and I didn't like it. Please don't make me eat it, Daddy! It was gross!"

"Okay, Jen. You don't have to eat any. Does Chris like it?"

"I think so, but I don't know."

"OK. Does your bottom still hurt?"

"Not too much. My finger hurts though! Will you kiss it and make it better!"

Roy takes her finger and kisses it. "There you go! Does it feel better?"

"Kinda!"

"Well, I'll tell you what. You hop down and watch cartoons and forget about your finger. I need to get busy helping Johnny with supper."

"Daddy, is Uncle Johnny gonna have to get a shot?"

"Yeah, he has pretty bad allergies so I am gonna have to give him a shot twice a day!"

"Oh yuck!'

Johnny walks in the livingroom and hears the last part of the conversation. "My words exactly, Jen! YUCK!" Johnny looks around. "Where is Chris?"

Jen looks up at Johnny, "He is outside mucking the barn."

Johnny laughs, "Oh, mucking out the stalls. Good. I had asked him to but I didn't know if he was going to or not."

Roy lifts Jen off his lap, and Johnny helps her down. Roy and Johnny walk into the kitchen and start preparing supper. About 5:30 Chris comes in the door, hot and sweaty.

"Uncle Johnny, I got it cleaned out for you!"

"Thanks Chris!" Johnny goes over and starts to hug him, but backs away. "Whoa there, Chris! I think you need to go take a shower!"

Roy turns around, "I know he does! Get going Bud! And use soap!"

"Yes, sir!" Chris walks out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. Roy makes the fruit salad and adds a little whipped cream to it. He looks at Johnny and smiles. Johnny takes the can away from him. "Don't even think about it!"

"Maybe later I can have a little dessert!"

Roy finishes preparing the salad and sticks the bread in the oven. He sets the table and helps Johnny finish up. About 6:15 he calls the kids to the table.

"OK, kids! Let eat!"

Jen and Chris come in and sit down. Johnny and Roy put the food on the table, and sit down. Johnny starts to reach for the casserole when Jen stops him.

"Wait, Uncle Johnny! I have to say a prayer!"

Johnny stops and looks at Roy, who explains. "Whenever we had a family sit-down dinner, the kids took turns praying. Do you guys still do that?"

"Yes, but Don usually says the prayer. Now its my turn to say it and we all have to hold hands!"

Everyone looks at each other, and they join hands as Jen prays, "God is great, God is good. Thank you, God, for this food. AMEN!'

Roy and Chris reply, "AMEN", and Johnny just sits there and smiles. Roy starts passing the food and they eat. Roy doesn't give Jen any broccoli, but he starts to put some on Chris' plate.

"Uh, Dad, I don't want any of that stuff. Besides, you didn't give Jen any."

"Chris, before you start an argument here, Jen already told me she had tried it before and didn't like it, but she didn't know if you liked it or not. If you don't like it, then don't eat it, but have you tried it before?"

"Yes, and I didn't like it!"

"OK, thats fine!" Roy looks over at Jen, who is picking the marshmellows out of her fruit salad--with her fingers. "Jennifer! What do you think you are doing?"

"I don't like the marshmellows in my fruit salad! And I don't like this cream stuff on them either."

"Jennifer, use your fork! You do not use your fingers to pick the marshmellows out! You were taught better manners than that. Eat your dinner correctly."

Johnny looks at Jennifer, who doesn't look happy, "Jen, you should have told me you didn't like the marshmellows in the fruit salad. I would have left them out, or fixed you a bowl without the whipped cream."

Roy shakes his head, "No! We are not gonna start fixing meals 3 different ways just because she doesn't like the marshmellows in the salad. That's ridiculous. You can use your fork to move them to the side. If you don't like the whipped cream, then leave the salad alone. Next time, I'll leave it off, and then whoever wants it, can add it."

Johnny looks at Roy like he is crazy, "Why are you getting so upset? Its no big deal."

"I know its not, but I have seen too many families who prepared meals three different ways because one wanted this and one wanted that. I didn't mean to get upset, but it can just get to be too much. I better not ever catch you eating with your fingers like that! Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

They finish eating. Roy looks at the kids, ''OK, Jen, you can watch TV for an hour, or you both can go outside and play. Johnny is gonna tend to the horse and I am gonna clean up the kitchen and start a load of clothes. Tomorrow, we are gonna clean and wash clothes. Chris, you are gonna be responsible for vaccumming, and Jen, you are gonna dust, and help me fold clothes. Chris, you are gonna also help Johnny with some chores around the barn and outside. Lets see. For tonight, Chris, you help me clean up the kitchen. Jen, there is about an hour of daylight left if you want to go out and play."

They get up from the table. Johnny goes outside, Jen walks in the livingroom, and Chris helps Roy. Roy has Chris start washing the dishes, while Roy gathers up the clothes and starts a load of washing. By 8:30 they have the kitchen cleaned up, and the clothes in the dryer.

"OK, its 8:30, Chris. Go see if Uncle Johnny needs any help." Chris walks outside and Roy walks into the livingroom. Jen is almost asleep on the couch. "Jen, are you asleep?"

"No, I am awake."

"OK, 30 more minutes till bedtime!" Roy walks in the utility room, and takes out the clothes, and gets Jen to help him fold them.

At 9:00 he sends Jen to bed, and Johnny and Chris come in. "Chris, bedtime. Jen is already in bed." He give Chris a hug, and hands Johnny his clothes. Roy locks up the house, and puts some of the clothes away. He walks into the kitchen and gets the shot ready. When he walks into the bedroom, Johnny is in the bathroom, fixing to get in the tub. Roy puts the cap on the needle, and lays it on the dresser. He locks the bedroom door, and gets undressed, leaving his boxers and T shirt on. He cleans up the bedroom a little, and changes the sheets on the bed. Johnny walks back in the bedroom, clad only in a towel, as Roy makes up the bed.

"Why are you making it up when we are fixing to get back in it?"

"Because I changed the sheets and I was just trying to clean up in here." Roy walks over to the dresser and gets the syringe, just as Johnny walks over to the dresser to get his briefs and T Shirt. As he starts to open the drawer, he sees the syringe, and looks up at Roy.

"I guess you want to give that to me now?"

"Yep! Might as well! You want to just lean over right here or lay down on the bed?"

Johnny sighs, drops the towel, and leans over, putting his forearms on the dresser and dropping his head down. "Just give it to me here."

Roy looks at him in the mirror. "Hey, Babe?"

Johnny looks up at Roy in the mirror. "What"

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Just please hurry up!" Johnny puts his head back down, and Roy pats him on the back. He rubs the alcohol on, and then picks up the syringe.

"Johnny, relax your leg." He does, and Roy quickly injects the medicine.

"OW! OH shit, that hurts! Damn, damn, damn!"

"Okay all done. Would you like a bandaid?"

"Why? Is it bleeding?"

"Hmmm, maybe a little bit, but I think you will be OK."

Johnny stands up. Roy puts his arms around him and kisses him. "If you will lay down, I will give you an alcohol rub on your back."

Johnny lays down on the bed, and Roy gets the alcohol and sits down beside him. He is just starting to rub some on, when the phone rings. Roy sets the alcohol bottle on the table, and picks up the phone.

"Hello"

"Roy, this is Dr. Brackett. Have you given Johnny that shot yet?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I was talking to Dr. Sireen, who is an Allergy Specialist, and I showed him Johnny's test results, and I was informed that he does not need to take that many shots. Is he busy?"

"He's right here. Hold on." Hands Johnny the phone. "For you. It's Dr. Brackett."

Johnny sits up, "Hi Doc. Whats going on?"

"Johnny, I was talking to Dr. Sireen, who is an Allergy Specialist, and I showed him your test results, and I was informed that you do not need to take that many shots. If you can come in and visit with him tomorrow, he can get this straightened out. There have been some new developments that I wasn't completely aware of. You may only have to take one or two shots a week, and in your arm at that!"

"Thats great, Doc! Am I gonna have to take those tests again, though?"

"No, but he does want to look at your back. If he does redo the tests, it will be a few days before he does them. I'm sorry you had to suffer through all that."

"Hey, thats OK! So, I don't have to have a shot in the morning?"

"No, don't take any more shots until you talk to Dr. Sireen."

"OK, sounds good to me! Thanks Doc!" He hands Roy the phone, and lays down on his stomach on the bed.

Roy hangs the phone up, and picks up the alcohol, and begins to give Johnny a rubdown.

"What did Dr. Brackett say, Johnny?"

"That Dr. Sireen informed him that there have been some new developments in how they do the tests and stuff, and I may only have to get one or two shots a week, and in my arm at that!"

"Well, thats good! Does your back feel any better?"

"Yeah, it does! Between the hot bath, the alcohol rub, and your magic hands, it has helped a lot."

Roy finishes the rubdown, and lays down beside Johnny, running his hand slowly down his back, his fingertips touching lightly. He moves his hand lightly over Johnnys bare ass, running his fingers up and down his crack, causing Johnny to squirm a little bit.

"Does that feel good?"

"Hmm mmm!"

"I didn't get to flirt with you like I wanted to, but I sure can drive you crazy now. Hold on and don't move."

"Don't worry!"

Roy gets up and walks in the bathroom to get the dildo. He washes it off with hot water and gets the KY jelly. He walks back in the bedroom, and gets on the bed down by Johnny's feet. "Spread your legs, Babe!"

Johnny spreads his legs wide. Roy turns the dildo on low and slowly moves it up and down the inside of Johnnys legs, almost to his balls but not quite. It doesn't take much before Johnny is moaning and squirming. Roy squeezes some jel on his fingers and massages the inside of Johnnys hole with one finger while he lighly rubs the dildo over his balls.

"OH HELL ROY! Come on! Please!"

Roy smiles and just continues to slowly move one finger in and out, and rub the dildo over Johnny's balls. "What do you want, Lover. Tell me! Tell me what you want me to do?"

"Roy....please......fuck...my...ass! I need you! I want to feel you..." he takes a big breath," ...feel ...you ...inside...me!"

"Hold on Babe. You are gonna feel something a little different!"

Roy takes out his finger, and rubs some jel on the dildo. He parts Johnny's cheeks with one hand, and moves the dildo in and out just a little bit. Johnny starts raising his hips up, trying to get Roy to push it in deeper. Roy reaches for the pillow, and places it under Johnny's stomach, and then grabs his cock and starts thrusting it in rhythm to the dildo moving in and out of Johnny's ass. He goes faster and faster, and Johnny is trying to muffle his squeals and moans in the pillow. Roy suddenly realizes his own cock is just as hard, so he quickly pulls out the dildo from Johnny's asshole, strips off his briefs, and replaces it with his own cock. Johnny is so out of it from sensual overload that he doesn't even realize it until Roy explodes inside of him, just as he expodes all over the bed, and his own leg.

When they both have had time to catch their breath, Johnny raises up and looks at Roy, "Man, that was incredible! I didn't even feel it when you took out the dildo and stuck your big fat cock up my hot hole." Johnny leans over and kisses Roy. He gets up and cleans up a little bit, and then gets back in bed, taking Roy in his arms. "I love you so much!"

Roy smiles at him, "I love you, too!" They kiss for a few minutes, and then fall asleep with their arms wrapped around each other.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6

Jolted out of a sound sleep, Roy sits up wondering what woke him up. In a second, the phone rings, and he glances at the clock. 2:15. 'Great,' he thinks, 'nothing ever good happens when a call comes at 2 in the morning'. He picks up the phone.

"Hello," he answers in a voice deep and husky from being sound asleep.

"Is this Roy DeSoto?", a deep male voice asks.

"Yes, it is. Who is this?" Roy glances at Johnny, who is sound asleep. Roy just rolls his eyes, thinking that Johnny can sleep through anything.

"Roy, I am sorry to bother you in the middle of the night. I am Scott Davies, minister of First Methodist Church in Andrews, Texas. Is your mother Virginia Morgan?"

Roy sits up, turning on the bedside light, a feeling of dread chruning in his stomach. Johnny stirs, and starts to say something until he notices that Roy is on the phone. Johnny sees the concern in his eyes, and he sits up next to Roy, taking his hand in his.

"Yes, Virginia Morgan is my mother. I haven't seen her for years, though. What's wrong?"

"Uh, Roy, I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that she passed away Friday night, and the funeral was held here yesterday."

Roy is quiet for a minute, glancing at Johnny with concerned eyes. "What do you mean she passed away on Friday and was buried yesterday? Why wasn't I notified?"

"Roy, when was the last time you spoke to your mother?"

"Well, it was about 3 years ago, and we had a falling out. The last that I heard from her she had remarried and was living in Albuquerque with her new husband."

"Yes, and they moved to Andrews about 2 years ago, and about 3 months ago her husband died from a heart attack. She went downhill quickly after that, and died from basically a broken heart. We tried several times to get her to let us call someone in her family but she refused to give us any information. We didn't even know what her maiden name and previous married name was until we were going through some of her papers to find someone. Would it be possible for you to come here and pick up her few things that she had left?"

Roy takes a deep breath, and tries to keep his emotions in check. Johnny holds him close as Roy replies, "Scott, it will be Friday before I can come. How do I get there?"

"Roy, fly into the airport in Midland, Texas, and let me know when you are coming. I will be there to pick you up."

"OK, thank you. And thank you for calling."

"I am sorry I had to call in the middle of the night. I will see you in a few days!"

Roy hangs up the phone and Johnny holds him as he cries. Finally Roy calms down enough that he can talk.

Johnny kisses him, "Babe, what happened?" Johnny reaches over and turns off the lamp, and pulls Roy down in the bed and holds him in the arms. Roy is laying with his head on Johnny's chest.

"Well, you know that whenever we moved in together and I told her about us, she about had a coronary, and said we were living in sin, and couldn't believe how I could do such a thing to Joanne, when Joanne was the one who cheated on me! Do you remember that?"

"Yeah"

"Well, anyway, she never would listen and told me she didn't want to talk to me again until I had come to my senses. At that time, she had just married Matthew Morgan and they had just moved to Albuquerque. Well, I kept up with what she was doing through a friend that lived there, and then they up and moved one time and I didn't know where she went."

"Didn't your sister, Linda, know where they were?"

"Linda? Thats a laugh. Mom disowned her because she didn't like the guy she married and I don't even know where they live. Someplace in England, I think. But, anyway, Moms husband died about 3 months ago, and I guess she couldn't stand it and died of a broken heart. I know she was angry at me, and at Joanne, and I don't know if the kids have even talked to her lately. But, Johnny! I still loved her! There were times it just killed me not knowing where she was, but I knew she was unhappy about our relationship and I didn't want to hear her unkind words. I love you and I didn't want to hear her knock that."

"I know you love me, Roy, and its a shame that not everyone understands that. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. You know, the last time that Joanne and I made love, well, had sex cause the love was gone by then, was the night I told Mom that we were getting divorced and she chewed both of us out royally, and then accused ME of having an affair. Joanne finally convinced her it was she who had the affair, but then Mom said I must have driven her to it, and we both were so upset, we ended up in bed. I didn't love her anymore, and she didn't love me anymore, but we both could share our pain."

"I am so sorry, Babe, that this happened this way. Do you want me to go with you to Andrews?"

"No, I am gonna fly in, meet with these people, and fly back. I am going on Friday when we are off. Do you mind watching the kids for me?"

"Of course I don't mind, Babe! You just go do what you gotta do!"

"Johnny?"

"Yeah, Babe?"

"Would you make love to me?"

"Oh, Sweetheart, you don't even have to ask me twice!"

Johnny helps Roy pull off his T-shirt, and tosses it on the floor. They switch places so that Roy is on his back looking up into the deep brown eyes of his friend and lover.

Johnny caresses Roys face, "I love you so much, and it makes my heart break that you are hurting." He leans over and tenderly kisses Roy, gently wiping the tears from the corner of Roys eyes. "You are so beautiful and I love you so much that I can't say it enough."

Roy smiles and raises his hand, caressing Johnnys face and brushing his hair out of his eyes. Johnny captures his hand in his and kisses each finger. He then moves Roys hand out of the way, and lowers his mouth down to Roys, kissing, licking, touching lightly, his tongue moving gently over Roys lips. Slowly, he moves around to Roys neck and ear. nibbling gently as he moves down and aroun d.

"OHhhhh Baby" Roy groans, "Your mouth is sooo hot!"

Johnny slowly moves down to Roys nipples, already pink and erect, standing up at attention. Johnny takes one in his mouth, running his tongue over it, sucking gently, licking all around the peak. Roy squirms and Johnny feels his erect penis brushing against his arm. As he moves his mouth to Roys other nipple, Johnny slowly moves his hand down to run his fingertips lightly over Roys cock and balls.

"J-J-Johnny, pleasssseee! Suck me Babe!" Roys groans, "I want to feel your hot mouth on my cock!"

Johnny looks up at Roy and smiles, "I am getting there!" After bringing both nipples to hard peaks, Johnny slowly kisses down Roys stomach, pausing to kiss and lick his belly button.

"Ohhhhh! Come on, Babe! Please!"

Johnny moves lower in the bed, laying between Roys legs. He moves Roys legs apart, and uses his tongue to get Roy ready. As he lays there, sucking and nipping and kissing Roy long, beefy, and very erect penis, Johnny moves his hand down to get himself ready. As a little bit of pre-cum slips out, he uses that to cover the head of his cock. He lifts Roy legs up, and moves slowly to Roys hole.

"JohnnyBaby. pleassssee hurry and fuck me! I can't wait much longer!"

"I am right here!" v Johnny goes in with a thrust, and then leans over and takes Roys cock in his mouth, and uses his hands to keep the rhythm the same. When he feel like they are both about the explode, he keeps jerking Roys cock with his hand, and claims Roys mouth with his own, their screams and moans of ecstacy swallowed by the other. when they both explode. When they finally catch their breath, Roy raises up and kisses Johnny.

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

With their arms and legs wrapped around eah other, they fall asleep.

*******************

7:30 am. Roy looks at the clock and sighs, knowing he is gonna have to get up and break the news to the kids about their grandmother. Looking down at the naked form of the man beside him, Roy smiles as he recalls the wonderful memories he has had with him, and of the happy future they will have. Roy tries to move away from Johnny quietly, but Johnny raises up as Roy moves away.

"Whats wrong Baby?"

"Nothing. I am gonna go tell the kids about their grandmother." Roy sits on the side of the bed, running his fingers through his hair, and tries to wake up.

Johnny reaches out his hand to rub Roys back, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Do you want me to go in there with you?"

Roy just shakes his head and stands up. "No, I'll tell them. You gonna get up?"

"No, not right now. I think I am gonna just lay here for awhile." He watches Roy get some clothes out of the drawer and walk in the bathroom, knowing his heart was hurting and there was nothing he could do about it.

Roy walks in the bathroom and lays the clothes down on the counter. He turns on the shower and gets in. He lets the hot water cascade over him as he lets the tears fall, his heart hurting, as he grieves for the loss of his mother, not understanding how she could ignore him all these years, and yearning to be able to say goodbye to her, to tell her that he loves her, wanting to be able to feel the love and knowing he never would.

After about 15 minutes Roy finishes his shower and gets out of the shower as Johnny walks in. Johnny sees the red and puffy eyes and knows why Roy was in there so long. He walks over to Roy and puts his arms around him.

"You OK now?"

"Yeah. I guess so." Johnny reaches around to turn on the shower, and as he gets in, Roy pinches his butt "HEY! Not funny!"

Roy leans over and kisses him. "I love you!"

Johnny smiles and closes the curtain. Roy gets dressed and walks in the bedroom and opens the door, shutting it behind him as he walks out. The kids are sitting at the table eating cereal. They both look up when he comes in, and Chris knows something is wrong. Roy comes over and sits down next to Chris.

"Jen, come here a minute."

Jen gets up and come over to him. Roy lifts her up in his lap, and Chris looks at Roy.

"Dad, whats wrong?"

"Chris, when was the last time you saw Grandma Virgie?"

"She was at Mom and Dons wedding with her husband. I think I heard Mom say that he died a few weeks later. Why?"

"Well," Roy begins, putting his arm around Chris, "I got a phone call around 2:30 this morning. Grandma died on Friday and her funeral was yesterday. Because she never told anyone who any of her family was, they couldn't get in touch with me when she died."

Jen looks at Chris, who replies, "Dad, she wasn't very nice to us. I am sorry she died but all she did the whole time she was here was gripe and complain and tell Mom she was awful for marrying another man. And she said you were ignoring her, but we knew that wasn't true, Dad."

"Chris, why did my mother go to your mothers wedding?"

Chris shakes his head, "I don't know Dad. I think Mom thought she would be nice and tell her that she was remarrying. Next thing we know, she is coming to the wedding. Mom got into an argument with her after the wedding and told us not to mention to you that she had been there because she was really ugly. She left right after the ceremony."

Jen looks at Roy, "Are you mad that we didn't tell you?"

Roy hugs Jen, "No, because I know how she was. I'm sorry she ruined everything. Well, I am gonna have to go to Andrews and pick up her stuff on Friday. Uncle Johnny is gonna stay with you guys." Roy hugs them, and stands up as Johnny walks in.

"OK, what do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Dad, we had cereal!"

Roy looks at Johnny, "What do you want to eat, ho-, uh, Johnny."

Johnny smiles and sits down, "Cereal is fine."

Roy sits down and they eat cereal. "Don't forget we are gonna clean this house today. I told you yesterday what I wanted you to do!"

*******************

They clean and wash clothes and work outside. Around 10 pm they fall in bed exhausted.

On Thursday, Taffy keeps the kids while Roy and Johnny work. Roy will leave early Friday morning to go to Andrews, and Johnny is gonna go talk to Dr. Sireen at Rampart on Friday morning, so Taffy is gonna keep the kids till about noon Friday.

On Friday, Johnny and Roy leave the station at 7 am and Johnny drives Roy to the airport, and then drives back to Rampart, through horrible rush-hour traffic for his appointment with Dr. Sireen at 9:00.

Johnny gets to Rampart about 8:45 and waits for Dr. Sireen in the lounge.

At 8:55, Johnny gets up and walks out of the doctors lounge, and goes up to the 3rd floor to see Dr. Sireen. When he walks in, the nurse walks around the corner.

"May I help you, sir?"

"I am John Gage. I have a 9:00 appointment with Dr. Sireen. Dr. Brackett called me yesterday.

"OK. If you will have a seat, he will be with you shortly."

Johnny sits down, nervously looking around. A few minutes later he hears a loud "OUCH" and then a kid and his mother come hurrying around the corner, and Johnny laughs as he hears the last of the words before they go through the door.

".....but, Mom! It hurt!"

The nurse comes around the corner. "Mr. Gage? Dr. Sireen will see you now." Johnny stands up and follows her back to Dr. Sireens office and she shuts the door. The doctor comes around his desk, extending his hand.

"Mr Gage? I am Dr. Sireen. Have a seat, please!"

Johnny shakes his hand and sits down. "I understand that Dr. Brackett spoke to you about my allergy tests?"

"Yes, that is correct. I have been out of the office for a week because of a family emergency and yesterday was my first day back. He discussed his findings with me and shared with me what you had been doing, and what he wanted you to do. I have good news for you in that you will not have to take that many shots. I am sure one or two a week will do the trick. What I want to do today is take a look at your back and see if I need to redo the tests, and then I want my nurse to take one more bit of blood. Once I have finished determining what all you are allergic to, I will give you a shot that is geared just for you and your allergies. Just from what I have seen so far, I would say that you are probably gonna have to get two shots a week, twice a week, but I will know more after we get your results back. It is also possible that once your immunity gets built up, the number of shots could taper off, as well as the medicine could change. Now, do you have any questions?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No, sir, but me and my sore butt thank you for this good news!"

The Dr. laughs as he stands up, "I know how you feel. Now, if you will go into this exam room and remove your shirt, I will be in shortly."

Johnny walks into the exam room, and removes his shirt, and puts on the hospital gown that is laying there. The door opens, and the nurse comes in, followed by the doctor.

"Okay, Johnny, if you will turn around here, and let me get a look...." Johnny turns around and the dr. turns on the overhead light. "How far down your back did they go?"

Johnny shakes his head, knowing this was coming, "To about halfway down my butt."

"OK, go ahead and take off you pants and underwear, and lay down on your stomach."

Johnny groans quietly, and he stands up and takes off his pants and briefs, and lays back down on the table. He can feel the warmth of the light as it heats up his back and ass.

"Well, I can't tell too much. Most of the redness is about gone. I am gonna have to redo the tests, but it will only be for what Dr. Brackett said your were the most allergic to. Why don't you come in about next Monday, and we will get your tested. Also, do not take any medication between now and then. If you do get sick with a bad headache, call me. OK, you can get dressed and the nurse will take some blood from you."

"OK, thank you Dr. Sireen."

The doctor and nurse go out and Johnny gets dressed. Just as he zips up his pants, the nurse comes in with her supplies.

"OK, Johnny, have a seat. Which arm do you prefer I take the blood from?"

"I think my right arm would be best."

"OK."

Johnny sits down and holds out his right arm. The nurse ties the band around it, and swabs down his arm. She quickly inserts the needle. Johnny grimaces a little bit and tries to look everywhere except at his arm. After a few minutes the nurse removes the needle, puts some cotton in the crook of his arm, and bends his arm forward.

"OK, you can go now. Be sure and make an appointment for Monday morning."

"Thank you. I will."

Johnny leaves the room, stops at the reception desk to make an appointment for Monday morning at 9 am. He leaves and takes the elevators downstairs, and waves to Dixie as he passes the base station. He leaves through the emergency doors, gets in his car, and goes to Mike and Taffys to pick up the kids.

He pulls up in front of their house about 11:00. When he gets out of the car and walks up to the door, he can hear MIke yelling. That kinda shocks Johnny because MIke never yells. As Johnny gets closer to the door, he notices that the front door is open and he stops to listen to see who Mike is yelling at.

"....not watching TV! I told you I expected you to help out Taffy, not argue with her or with me!"

Johnny decides he better make his presence known. He knocks on the front door, and opens the screen door. "HI! It's me! Where is everyone?"

MIke yells out, "Johnny, we are in the den!"

Johnny walks in the den to find Mike and Chris standing looking at each other. Jen and Taffy are sitting on the couch.

Johnny looks from Chris to Mike, "What happened, Mike?"

MIke looks down and takes a deep breath, before looking up at Johnny. "Yesterday I asked Chris to please rake up the leaves, and help Taffy with the dishes and also to please finish mowing the lawn. When I got home this morning, the lawn had been mowed, and he was raking the leaves in on the side of the house. I found out from Taffy that he didn't help her much around the house yesterday and Jen said he kept saying 'just a minute' whenever Taffy would ask him to do something, but mostly he was watching TV."

Chris jumps in, "NO, I WASN'T!!!! I was just in the same room!"

Johnny glares at Chris, "CHRIS! Do not yell! Mike, did he get all the leaves raked up?"

"Yeah. But, Taffy ended up having to do the dishes yesterday by herself, and she was feeling crappy from morning sickness. Jen helped Taffy some, like with folding clothes, but Johnny, if he isn't gonna help her out, then Roy is gonna have to find someone else to watch him."

Johnny glares at Chris, "Maybe Cap could find some chores around the station."

MIke laughs, "Yeah, like permanent Latrine Duty!"

Johnny looks at Jen, "Jen, are you ready to go?"

"Yes"

"OK, get your stuff and put it in the car. Chris, I think you owe Taffy an apology."

Chris mumbles, "sorry" and doesn't say anything else.

"Get you bag and get out in that car!"

Chris and Jen get their bags and walk out to the car. Johnny turns to Taffy, "Taffy, I am really sorry about this. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, sort of. Johnny, I don't know what Chris' problem is, but maybe you can beat it out of him!"

Johnny just shakes his head, "I don't know either, but he may eating standing up by the time Roy and I get through with him. See you guys later!"

Johnny walks out and gets in his car. Jen is in front, and Chris is in back. Not much is said on the way home.

Arriving home about 11:30, Johnny turns to look at Chris. "Go to your room, and stay there until I tell you to come out!"

They get out of the car. Chris walks in the bedroom with both his and Jens bag, and sits down on the bed. Jen sits down on the couch. Johnny walks in the kitchen, opens the fridge, takes out the milk, and pours a glass of milk for himself and Jen. He walks in the livingroom, hands Jen the glass, and sits down.

"Uncle Johnny, are you gonna spank Chris?"

"I don't know. I think I will just let him stay in there until your dad gets home! I am a little bit too mad to deal with him right now."

Jen turns on the TV and watches some cartoons. Johnny sits there and watches them too. About 12:30 the phone rings. Johnny reaches over and picks it up.

"Hello?"

"HI, Babe! Hows it going?"

"Oh pretty good! Where are you?"

"Getting ready to fly back. My plane leaves at 3:15, which is 1:15 there. It gets in at 3:20 your time. The Pastor met me at the airport, we talked, he gave me a box of stuff, and now I am headed back. How are the kids?"

"Oh OK. Chris made Mike pretty mad because he disobeyed him and didn't help Taffy out yesterday when she was sick with morning sickness. Plus he was near a TV, supposedly reading, most of the day."

"Did you spank him?"

"No, I send him to his room. I thought I would let him sit in there and worry for awhile."

"Johnny, spank him a couple of times for watching TV when he wasn't supposed to and tell him I will deal with him when I get home. I will catch a cab when I land."

"We could come get you!"

"No, don't worry about it. I will catch a cab. Love you."

"Me, too."

"Bye"

"Bye"

Johnny hangs up the phone, and gets up and walks in Chris' room. Chris is sitting on the bed. "Stand up"

"Uncle Johnny....."

"Stand up, Christopher!"

Chris stands up, and Johnny takes his arm, and pops him 3 times on the seat of the pants with his hand. "That was for disobeying a punishment that your dad gave you. You were not even supposed to be in the same room. Grounded from TV, means no TV at all! Now you can sit in here until your dad gets home in a couple of hours. I am adding another week to your grounding, too. And let me tell you this! If Mike refuses to let you stay with them, you will probably go to the station with us, and Cap will work your ass off!"

Johnny walks back in the livingroom, and sits down to wait for Roy to return.

Johnny falls asleep in the chair in the livingroom. Jen is watching TV, but gets hungry. She walks into the bedroom and Chris is laying on the bed reading.

"Chris, are you hungry?"

"I guess. Jen, why did you have to squeal on me to Taffy?"

Jen puts her hands on her hips, "Chris, Taffy was throwing up and you weren't being any help. Daddy told us that we had to help Taffy. Why are you being so mean to everybody?"

"I don't know. I guess I'd rather be at home with Mom. Really, I'd rather be living at home with both Mom and Dad there. I guess I am still hoping they will."

"But, Chris, Mommy told us that she loves Don now. And Daddy loves Uncle Johnny!"

"I know that Jen! At least they don't make lovey-dovey eyes at each other like Mom and Don do!"

Jen giggles, "I heard Daddy say 'Babe' to Uncle Johnny! That was funny! But they aren't like Uncle Greg and Tommy. They kiss all the time!"

"I know! You wanna know something though, Jen! The other night I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and I thought I heard a noise, so I listened at their door, and...."

"Chris! Thats not nice!"

Chris looks at Jen like she is a nut, "Do you want to know what I heard, or not?"

"Yeah, yeah! What did you hear?"

Chris starts to answer, when he hears another voice, and looks up to see Johnny standing in the door.

"Yeah, Chris, why don't you tell me what you heard! Jen, why don't you go eat a sandwich. I fixed some and they are on the table."

Jen walks out, and Johnny continues to stand there. "Well, Chris, tell me! What did you hear? And since the bathroom isn't even close to our bedroom door, you must have been snooping around."

Chris doesn't say anything for a minute, and then looks up at Johnny. "I didn't hear anything. I went to the bathroom, and thought it would be funny to sneak in on you guys, but the door was locked, so I listened but I didn't hear anything."

"What were you gonna tell Jen that you heard?"

Chris shrugs, "I dunno. Just that I heard groans and moans I guess."

"Chris, Jen is 6 years old. She is not gonna understand what you mean, and then you would have gotten in deeper by trying to explain to her what you meant. I think 6 years old is a little bit too young to be learning that. And why are you trying to sneak in on us? We told you that we slept together, and what goes on in the privacy of our bedroom, with our door locked, is our business. Do you try to sneak in on your mom and Don?"

"No."

Johnny sits down on the bed, "Chris, what is going on with you? Why the bad attitude and causing problems with other people, and sneaking around? Do you want your dad to blister your bare bottom? That is where you are headed if you keep up this kind of behaviour. What's the problem?"

"I don't know."

"Chris, that answer is old. Why do you think you have to behave the way you are?"

"Uncle Johnny, I really don't know! I guess I want my mom and my dad to be together and I know they won't be. I know how much you guys love each other, and how much Mom and Don love each other, but I wish things could be like they used to be."

"But, Chris, no one was happy. They were always yelling and fighting, and your dad would come to work all upset."

"I know, but at least we were all together."

"Chris, you are just gonna have to get used to the fact that that is not gonna happen, and get used to things the way they are now. I also think you better get your act together and quit misbehaving. You know your Dad is gonna tan your hide when he gets home, but maybe if you can convince him you are gonna behave yourself, you won't get it too bad! You are gonna have to show him that you can help out around the house and in the yard, and convince him and MIke that you won't cause problems with Taffy. Cause I will tall you what. If you end up having to stay at the station with us, Cap will make sure you don't have time to worry about having a bad attitude. You will be too tired. Now, I think your dad might be a little more forgiving if he came home and found you washing dishes or working outside, or in the barn. Do you think you can straighten up and fly right, or do you want to get spanked all summer, and be grounded all summer?"

"I will be good. I am already gonna get in trouble when Mom gets home."

"Why?"

"Cause she told me before we left that if I got grounded at all during the summer, I was gonna be grounded when school starts, and I can't go out for Pop Warner football. I forgot about that."

"Well, maybe if you are good the rest of the summer, your dad won't mention this."

"Uncle Johnny, even if Dad doen't mention it, Jen will blab!"

"Oh well. Come on and lets go eat."

They walk into the kitchen and eat. When they finish, they all go outside and work in the barn. Johnny sits Jen up by the horse and has her brush her. Chris and Johnny work on stacking bales of hay. When Roy walks in the barn about 4:30, he finds them busy at work.

"Well, its nice to see you guys busy doing something useful!" He walks over and picks up Jen and hugs her. He looks at Chris and Johnny. "Are you guys ready to take a break?"

Johnny smiles, "I sure am! I think Chris is, too!"

"Johnny, why don't you and Jen go in the house for a little bit. I think Chris and I need to have a discussion."

Roy puts Jen down, and she and Johnny leave. Roy turns to Chris, who is sitting on a bale of hay with his head down. Roy stands there a minute without saying anything.

"I thought we were in agreement that you weren't gonna cause anymore problems? I do NOT understand why you felt you had to make things a lot more difficult for a pregnant woman! What is your problem?! Do you WANT to be spanked?"

"Noooo, " Chris answers in a whiny voice.

"Well, it sure seems that way to me! You disobeyed a punishment I gave you, you backtalked, you sassed, and you caused problems for others. I guess you just need a good, over-the-knee whipping."

Chris looks at Roy with tears in his eyes, "Dad, I am really sorry. I promise I won't cause anymore problems."

"Well, I hope you don't either. I am gonna put you over my knee and spank you with the belt, but I am not gonna do it on your bare ass. If I have to bring you in here one more time, we are not even gonna talk about it. You are gonna get a blistering on your bare bottom. Is that understood?"

Chris nods, not looking up, "Yes, sir."

Roy takes off his belt, and sits down. He turns so that his left knee is against the hay bale. "Stand up." Chris stands up and Roy pulls him down and puts him half over his knee and half on the hay bale. Roy doubles up the belt and pops him three times. Not real hard, but just hard enough that it stings. Chris is trying very hard not to cry, but does a little bit after the 3rd one. Roy stands him up and Chris rubs his ass. Roy looks him in the eye.

"I am gonna tell you this one more time and that is all. Any more trouble of any kind, and I am gonna bring you in here, pull down your pants, put you over my knee, and use the belt on your bottom so that when you try to sit over the next few days, you will be reminded of your attitude. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Y-Yes s-sir."

"I certainly hope so. I love you very much and I do not like to have to spank you. Lets go in the house."

They walk in the house around 5:00, and Roy smells bacon and eggs cooking.

"Hmmm! What are we having?" Chris sits down at the table, and Roy walks over to Johnny, rubbing his back, and snitching a piece of bacon."

"Hey! Keep away! I thought we would have a BLT sandwich, and maybe fix some egg sandwiches too."

"Ooo, that sounds good. Chris, get over here and set the table. Don't just sit there."

Johnny looks at Roy, really wanting to kiss him, but knowing he better not even get started. He looks over at Chris, "Did you spank him?"

"Yes, I did, and I will tell you what I told him. If he causes anymore problems, or has a bad attitude again, I am just gonna take him in the barn, pull down his pants, put him over my knee, and use my belt to help him remember over the next few days about why he got in trouble. Chris, after dinner, you are to wash dishes."

"Yes, sir."

Roy turns back to Johnny, "What did the doctor say?" Roy opens the fridge to get some eggs and milk, and lays them down by the skillet.

Johnny cracks a couple of eggs and pours them in the pan, letting them fry, and looks over at Roy, running his hand lightly up and down Roys arm.

"He looked at my back, and is gonna redo part of the test on Monday morning. They also took a bit more blood. He said what it looks like will happen is that I will have to have two shots twice a week, but he is gonna wait to give me a definite answer after he redoes the test on Monday. Also, I won't have to get the shots in my ass, uh, hip anymore. I get them in my arm!"

Roy smiles, "Sure is gonna make your arm sore!"

"Its better than not being able to sit!"

Johnny finishes cooking supper and they put it on the table and sit down and Johnny starts to eat, but looks at Jen.

"Are you gonna pray again?"

Jen shakes her head. "Its not my turn anymore. Its Chris' turn."

Chris shakes his head, "I don't want to."

"You have to Chris!"

"I do not!"

Roy puts his hands up, "WOAH! We are not gonna sit here and argue about who is gonna say a prayer. I will say it! Bow your heads!" They do "Father, thank you for this food, and bless the hands that have prepared this food, and bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies, and keep us safe. Amen."

They eat, and Chris just picks, and doesn't eat much. Roy looks at him.

"Whats wrong with you, Chris?"

"Nothing."

"Christopher?"

"I guess I just miss Mom."

Roy pats him on the back. "I'm sorry. I am sure she will call soon. After dinner, and after you do the dishes, I want you to help Johnny finish the chores in the barn. Jen, we are gonna wash your hair. Its looking a little strangly there."

"Daddy, will you let me lay on the drainboard and wash it in the sink like Mommy does?"

"I guess so. I was thinking more along the lines of you taking a shower, but that will work, too."

"Daddy, what are we gonna do tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday, right?"

"Right. Well, I thought we would drive out to Uncle Hanks. He lives on the beach, and he said you guys could play on it all you wanted, but you are gonna be sharing it with his kids, and their cousins. I think they are gonna have a wienie roast, and roast some marshmellows. It is probably gonna be late when we get back. And then Johnny and I have to go to work on Sunday morning."

"Daddy, is Taffy still gonna keep us?"

"I don't know yet, until I talk to her. Uncle Hank is on vacation this week, so I may let you guys stay out there if you want to, and if he doesn't mind. He already said you could, but I don't think he knew his wifes sister was coming with her two kids. I will talk to both him and Mike later. If possible, you guys can stay out there this week, and Johnny and I will come out there when we are off. We have to work Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday this next week. Hank is off until the next Tuesday."

They finish eating and Roy sends Jen to get some towels and the shampoo. Roy and Johnny help Chris with the clean-up so Roy can wash Jens hair. Then Chris and Johnny go out to the barn.

Roy calls Jen, who is watching TV. "OK, Jennifer! Come on!"

She comes running in the kitchen. Roy lays some towels on the counter and lifts her up to sit on the drainboard.

"Go ahead and lay down."

"Daddy, I gotta take my shirt off so it doesn't get wet!"

"OK, OK! Lets get it off!" Roy helps her get her shirt off and then helps her lay down so that her head is hanging over the sink. He gets the water warm and starts washing her hair. "Let me know if it gets too hot or too cold. Man, Jen, you are gonna have to start washing your hair a couple of times a week in the summer, especially when you get hot and sweaty!"

"But, Daddy, it gets clean when I go swimming!"

Roy pours a little shampoo on her head, and rubs it over and scrubs gently. "No, darling, the chlorine in the pool just makes your hair icky. When you go swimming a lot you should wash your hair more. Now, if you end up staying at the beach all week, that is salt water and it can make your hair feel a little icky, too. Cover your eyes so I can rinse your head."

Jen covers her eyes while Roy rinses her hair. He pours some more shampoo on. Daddy, why are you doing it again?"

"Because it needs it!"

"OK, but I think Mommy only does it once."

"Well, that may be but I am sure she does it a couple of times a week, doesn't she?"

"I think maybe she does."

"Yeah, I think maybe she does, too."

Roy finishes with her hair and wraps a towel around her head. He towel dries her hair, and then carries her in the bathroom, and sits her on the counter. He starts brushing her hair and of course, she has tangles, and gets upset when Roy hurts her head.

"OWWW DADDY! You have to brush gently! That hurts!"

"I'm sorry! I have to get the tangles out!"

Roy brushes her hair a little more gently, and then he gets the blow dryer and dries her hair, and then she gets upset cause the dryer is too hot. Roy finally gets her hair dry and when she looks in the mirror, she gets mad.

"DAD-DY! My hair looks ugly! You didn't do it right!"

Roy puts his hands on either side of her on the counter, and looks at her. "Jennifer Rose DeSoto! It is almost bedtime. Nobody is gonna see your hair. You can refix it in the morning!"

"But, its ugly!" Jen looks at Roy with big tears in her blue eyes.

"Jennifer, it is not ugly. I think you are just a little bit tired. Why don't you take a bath and go to bed."

Jennifer starts crying, "Mommy knows how to make my hair look pretty!"

"JENNIFER! Stop that crying! Why does it have to look pretty if you are going to bed? You can get Taffy or someone to help you with it tomorrow. I am not gonna listen to you cry all night because you think your hair looks bad." Roy leans over and kisses her. "I think it looks very nice."

Jen just looks at him like, 'yeah right' and doesn't say anything else. Roy runs her bathwater for her, and lifts her off the counter. "Go get your gown and clean underwear."

She does and he turns off the water when she comes back in. Roy kisses her and walks out, leaving the door slightly closed. He looks at the clock. "Oh, man! Its only 8:00!" He walks over and opens the back door. Johnny and Chris are walking the horse around the enclosure. Roy hollers to them.

"Johnny! I am going to bed! I am beat. Jen is gonna be in bed, too! Lock up when you come in, OK!"

Johnny waves and so does Chris. When Chris turns back around, Roy throws Johnny a kiss, and Johnny just smiles. Roy checks on Jen after he locks the front door, and she is gettng her gown on. He gets the bathroom cleaned up and gets her in bed.

Yawning, Roy walks in his bedroom, and shuts the door slightly. He goes in the bathroom, gets undressed, and gets in bed wearing a t-shirt and boxers. He is asleep at 9:00 when Johnny and Chris come back in the house.

About 9:00 Johnny and Chris come in the house. Johnny locks up and turns out the lights. Chris takes a shower and goes to bed.

Slowly opening the bedroom door, Johnny walks in, closes, and locks it, and walks in the bathroom. He undresses, showers, and puts on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He crawls quietly into bed, and spoons himself up against Roys back. He puts one arm through Roys and goes to sleep.

SATURDAY JUNE 9

Roy stirs, trying to wake up. Realizing that Johnny is pressed up against him, and wrapped around him, Roy tries to untangle himself from Johnny. "Johnny, wake up!" Johnny just mumbles and snuggles closer. "Johnny! Wake up!"

"Hmm? Whats wrong?"

"Dammit! I gotta go take a leak! Move your ass over!"

Johnny turns over, and Roy gets up and goes to the bathroom. When he walks back in the bedroom, Johnny is propped up on his elbows.

"Why did you get so mad?"

Roy gets in bed and pulls Johnny to him. "I was about to have an accident cause we were tangled up. You know. I didn't get a kiss when I got back and or when we came to bed. All I could think about on that plane was coming home, holding you in my arms, and making love to you. I love you!"

Johnny smiles, "I love you." Roy cups the back of Johnnys head and kisses him deeply and passionately. They hold on to each other and while they are kissing, they rub their cocks together, both of them moaning into the mouth of the other one. They roll back and forth, rubbing each other frantically until they both explode all over each other! Johnny gets up and gets a wet washrag and cleans them both up. He curls up against Roy and they both go back to sleep.

A couple of hours later Johnny starts to wake up because he feels cold air and then hot air, and then he feels the wonderful sensation of arousal. Finally he opens his eyes and looks down. In the early morning sunlight, he looks down into the grinning face of his lover laying between his legs, with Johnnys cock in his mouth.

"OH Roy! Oh Baby! Yeah! Suck it Baby!" Johnny grabs hold of the headboard behind him and pumps his hips, pushing his cock deeper down Roys throat. "OH! I'm cumming! OHHhhhhh!" Roy swallows all that Johnny has to give him, then moves back up Johnnys body, and kisses him passionately, his tongue bidding for entrance into Johnnys mouth. Johnny opens his mouth, his tongue dueling with Roys as he tastes himself on Roys tongue. Johnny reaches down, cupping Roys firm ass in his hands, caressing and rubbing.

Roy starts in on Johnnys neck and shoulder, turning him slightly to get at the sensitive spot on the back of his neck. Johnny is already cringing before Roy gets there. Roy sucks and licks and kisses the back of Johnny neck, and Johnny pushes his ass back against Roys cock. Roy guides his cock into Johnnys ass, pumping as he pays special attention to that special spot. Johnny is squealing and moaning, but has his face buried in the pillow so that his voice doesn't carry.

Roy manages to turn their bodies so that Johnny is laying on his back, and Roy is over him, with his cock still deep inside Johnnys ass. Johnny puts his legs on Roys shoulders and Roy leans down, recapturing Johnnys mouth as he pumps rapidly. Within a few minutes, he explodes his love juices deep into Johnny. They lay together, trying to catch their breath, and Johnny looks up at Roy.

"Damn, that was some fuck, Babe! What a way to wake up! You need to go away for a few hours more often. You come home a wild man!"

"I thought about it all the way home, and I wanted to wake you up like that. You know what I also thought about? We were supposed to give a Streptomycin shot to all the guys and never did do it."

"Yeah, thats true. We better do it tomorrow. I love you, you hot thing you!'

"I love you, too. Just wait. If tonight works out right, we will be out at the beach. There are two beach houses together. One is Hanks and the other one is the one bedroom guest house, and I already asked him if we could stay there and he said yes. So, if we don't come back here, we will have a place to sleep out there. I really want to make love to your under the stars, but that might have to wait!"

"Well, I really want to make love to you on a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace in the middle of winter, so its gonna have to get awful cold here, or we can go spend a few days in the mountains."

"OHhh, Babe! That sounds wonderful!"

They lay in each others arms not saying much and dozing. About 8:00 Roy hears Chris and Jen yelling at each other. He groans and turns over to get up.

"I don't know what their problem is this morning, but I am not gonna listen to them fight all day."

Johnny sits up when Roy gets out of bed. "Maybe we ought to head on out to the beach. Why don't we go to CHOP (California House of Pancakes) for breakfast and then head out there?"

"Not a bad idea. Let me go see what their problem is." Roy puts on his robe and opens the bedroom door, closing it behind him. He walks in the livingroom and Jen is sitting in the chair, crying, and Chris is in the kitchen.

"What is going on and why are you crying Jen?"

"Daddy! My hair looks terrible! Its ugly!" She folds her arms and huffs, and looks away.

'FINE JEN! THEN GET IN THE SHOWER AND REWASH IT! I am not gonna listen to this all day. I told you that I would get Taffy to help you, but if you are that upset over it, go take a shower! Chris! What was all the yelling about earlier?"

Chris comes out of the kitchen eating some cereal. "She was whining about her hair, Dad. I told her it was fine. She's just being a baby!"

Jen jumps up out of the chair, kicks Chris on the leg, and yells at them. 'ITS NOT FINE! ITS UGLY AND YOU DON'T CARE!" She tries to stomp off, but Roy grabs her up by the arm and takes her in the bedroom. He pops her twice on the bottom on the way in there, and she is crying more. He sits down on the bed, and stands her in front of him.

"Jennifer Rose DeSoto! What is the problem! You know better than to hit your brother, and this deal about your hair is ridiculous. You are beautiful and so is your hair. If you don't like your hair, rewash it. Just get in the shower and rewash it. Now, what is going on?"

"C-Chris c-called me a Baby!"

"He said you were acting like a baby. And you are. Please tell me what is the matter?"

"I miss Mommy. She was supposed to call us. I miss her, Daddy!"

"I know you do, Darlin." Roy hugs her for minute, and then looks at her. "Tell you what. Why don't you dry these tears and go wash your face. I will try to call her, but if I can't get a hold of her, then we will have to wait. Then we are gonna go on out to the Beach. You can get Taffy or somebody to help you with your hair. I love you very much, Jen, but I better not ever see you act like that again, or yell at me or anyone! Is that understood?"

Jen nods her head, "I'm sorry, Daddy!" She gives him a hug. "I love you!"

"I love you, too! Now, dry those tears and get dressed!"

Roy gets up and walks out. Chris and Johnny are sitting at the table eating cereal.

"Whats wrong with her, Roy?"

"She doesn't like the way her hair looks but most of all, she misses Joanne. And Chris does to, so I am gonna try to call her. Chris, don't call Jen a baby anymore. Hey! I thought we were gonna go out to breakfast?"

Johnny shrugs, "We still can!"

Chris agrees, "Yeah! I haven't eaten very much."

"Well, we aren't going to CHOP. Lets just pick up something from a drive-thru and head out to the beach. Chris, go pack enough clothes for a week. I will call Hank while I am at it, too."

Chris goes in the bedroom. Roy picks up the phone, and starts to dial, and then hangs up. "I was trying to dial Hanks house. Johnny, look at the phone list on the fridge and tell me the number to Hanks beach house."

Johnny walks over to the fridge and looks for the number. "714-800-5151" (not a real number)

Roy dials (yes, dial, remember this was before push-button phones) the number.

"Hi, this is Roy DeSoto. Is Hank awake? OK thanks."

After a few minutes, Hank answers.

"Hey Roy, whats up?"

"Hey, Cap! Just checking to see if you minded if the kids still came out there for the week?"

"Sure! Ya'll come on out! I think everyone is coming out today, but no one is gonna stay except ya'll."

"Cap, are you sure Kate doesn't mind?"

"Oh, no! Not at all. Are you and Johnny gonna stay out here?"

"I don't know if we are gonna stay out there tonight or not, but we will be out there when we get off on Monday morning. Oh, wait. Johnny has to get some allergy tests done on Monday morning, so we will be out there after that."

"Well, come on out here!"

"OK, we are gonna stop and pick up some breakfast and head out there."

"Roy, we are fixing to make a big breakfast so just wait till you get out here!"

"OK, see you in a little bit! Bye!"

Roy hangs up. "They are fixing a big breakfast so we are gonna eat out there. We also need to swing by Rampart and pick up those shots to give to them. They are just gonna have one big party out there. Now, let me try to get a call through to England."

Roy finds the number he needs in his billfold, and tries to call, but can't get a call through.

"I can't get through. Lets get a change of clothes and head on out there! Let me call Taffy real quick."

Roy calls and talks to Taffy to see if she found out about getting a shot.

Johnny comes out of the bedroom with a bag, "What did she say?"

Roy laughs, "She talked to her doctor and he said it was fine for her to get a shot but only half the dosage. So, I am gonna give one to her, too. She thought it was pretty funny that Mike was gonna get a shot, and she wasn't gonna tell him."

"Why don't we just wait and do it tomorrow?"

"Because it will be easier this way. We don't have to worry about getting a call just as we are getting ready to give a shot. Kids come on! Are you ready!"

They come out with their bags, and they lock up the house and get in Johnnys Land Rover and head out to the Beach.

As Johnny drives down the street, Roy remembers the shots.

"Johnny! We need to go by Rampart and pick up those shots!"

"Oh, yeah, thats right!"

Johnny turns the corner and drives back toward the hospital. Jen speaks up from the back.

"Daddy, who has to get a shot?"

Roy turns to look at Jen, "The guys at the station are gonna have to get a shot so they won't get Strep Throat. But, don't say a word to them!"

Jenny giggles, "I won't Daddy! Are you gonna give them the shot in their bottom?"

Roy looks at Johnny, who is trying not to laugh, "Yeah, probably so, Jen! But, lets not ruin the suprise, OK?"

"OK!"

Johnny gets to Rampart about 15 minutes later and Roy gets out and runs in. He goes up to Dixies desk. She is talking to a doctor.

"Hi, Roy, this is the new OB we have on staff. This is Dr. Wayne."

Roy shakes hand with the tall, dark-haired man. "Do you have a patient by the name of Taffy Stoker by any chance?"

"Oh, yeah, I do. Why?"

Roy looks at Dixie, "Dix, I need to pick up those shots for the guys." He looks at Dr. Wayne. "I am a Paramedic at 51. I work with MIke Stoker, Taffys husband. All the guys are gonna have to get a shot of streptomycin because my kids were exposed to strep throat, and got a shot at the 10 day mark. Taffy kept the kids. I talked to her this morning and she said she had talked to you about it. Do you want me to give her one, too?"

"Yeah, why don't you go ahead and give her half a dose. That won't hurt anything. I was gonna give her a shot of B6 anyway. Do you mind doing it? I have 10 babies due in the next week, and her appointment may have to be delayed." Dr. Wayne turns to Dixie, who is preparing the shots, "Prepare a shot of B6, if you would please." Looks at Roy, "I am sure you know where this needs to be injected?"

Roy nods his head, "Yeah, I do. Same place as the shot for strep."

"Yep"

Roy gets all the shots and packs them carefully. Dr. Wayne walks with him to the door, and give him a smile.

"You married Roy?"

Roy shakes his head, "Nope, but I have a partner, whom I love very much. HE and I are on our way out with my kids to the beach."

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Dr. Wayne winks and walks off, and Roy laughs, as he walks to the car.

"Who was that guy?" Johnny asks as Roy gets in the car. Johnny backs up and leaves Rampart.

"That was Dr. Wayne. He is Taffys OB and she is gonna get a shot or two, too."

Jen pops up from the back, "She is!!!"

Roy looks at Jen, "Not one word or you are gonna stay in the car. Both of you! Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Now, sit back and read your books." Roy turns and looks at Johnny, who hasn't said anything. He is able to talk softly to him without the kids hearing because there is a lot of noise in the back. Roy lays his hand on Johnnys leg. "What is wrong with you, Babe?"

Johnny glances at him, "Looks like he was flirting with you."

"He was, but I let him know real quick that I have a partner who I love very much. Are you jealous Babe?"

Johnny just smiles a little, and Roy laughs, squeezing Johnnys knee.

"I love you, Johnny, and I always will!"

They are quiet and enjoy the ride out to the beach. It is about an hours drive, and before long the kids are asleep in the backseat. When Roy is sure they are asleep, he moves his hand up Johnnys leg, and cups his crotch.

"Don't start something we can finish right now."

Roy smiles, "Well, then let me have your hand."

Johnny smiles his beautiful smile at Roy. Roy shifts in the seat so he is a little closer to Johnny, and adjusts his pants. Johnny moves his hand over and strokes Roys crotch, which is beginning to get snug. "Wait, Johnny! We can't do this with them in the car. We are gonna have to wait. Lets just stick to holding hands. I don't want any problems!"

"OK, that's probably a good idea."

They ride quietly, enjoying each others' company, holding hands, and enjoying the scenery. By the time they get to the Beachouse, they are ready for fun!

Around 10:00 Johnny drives up to Hanks beachhouse, a big two-story home, with a wrap-around porch, a side play yard, and only 20 yards from the beachfront.

When Johnny drives up, there are five other cars parked in the front of the house. Roy wakes up Jen and Chris and they get out and go to the door. Hank greets them at the door.

"Hey there, guys! Hi Chris and Jenny! How are you guys doing?" He hugs Jen and Chris as they go in, and claps Johnny and Roy on the back. "Come on in and sit down and have some breakfast! Mike and Taffy are here, and so are Chet and Marco."

They walk in the large, sunfilled diningroom, and greet everyone. They sit down and eat. Taffy looks at Roy.

"Roy, did you talk to my doctor?"

"Yeah, I did. I need to talk to you and MIke after we eat."

Taffy looks at MIke, a little bit of fear in her eyes, "Honey, I think I am gonna have to get a shot!"

Roy smiles, "Well, to tell you the truth, all of you are. I forgot that Dr. Brackett wanted me to give Cap, Mike, Chet, and Marco a shot for strep, because the kids had it, and we may have been carrying it. Soooo, they have to get one, and you will get to get half a dose."

Taffy makes a face, "Oh, great!"

Chet looks over at Roy, a very unhappy look on his face, "Why do I have to get a shot? I wasn't around your kids?"

Roy looks at Chet and Marco as he replies, "I know that neither one of you were around the kids, but because it had been 10-14 days since they had been exposed, I could have gotten it from them, and then given it to you. This is just a precaution, Chet. Johnny and I both had to get one. Be glad you don't have to have the throat culture done."

Mike looks at Taffy, "Well, Babe, if we gotta get one, at least we will be together."

Taffy shakes her head, "Somehow that does not make me feel better. I truly, truly hate shots you guys! I hated it when the doctor had to take some blood when I first got pregnant."

Johnny nudges Roy and laughs, "Roy, you might as well tell her the rest of the story!"

Taffy raises one eyebrow, "What?"

Roy smiles, "Well, I ran into your doctor at the hospital this morning, and he also wants me to give you a shot of Vitamin B6."

"Noooo!!! Oh man!" She looks up at MIke, "Do I have to?"

MIke kisses her on the forehead, "Baby, I will be right there beside you."

"Thanks a lot!"

Hanks 14 year old daughter, Laurie, comes into the room, "Dad, can we go to the beach now?"

Hank puts his arm around her, "Laurie, can you say hi to everyone first?"

Lauries waves, "Hi! Can we, Dad?"

Hank sighs, "Laurie, did the four of you get the bedroom cleaned up?"

"Yes, Dad, we did! I promise! We really want to get out to the water!"

Hank looks at Roy, "Do you care if Chris and Jen go out there with them?"

Laurie rolls her eyes, but Hank doesn't see her do that, but Roy and Johnny do. Roy looks at Hank.

"Cap, I think Chris and Jen need to wait about 30 minutes to go out there, and I don't think that Laurie wants to put up with my two."

Hank looks at Laurie, "Unless you want to have a repeat of this mornings discussion, I suggest you keep an eye on any of the kids that go out there with you, or none of you are going out there unless an adult is present. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"OK, you guys can go out there, but don't go past the pier, and I want you guys wearing the life belts."

"Da-ad!"

Hank stands up, "Excuse me a minute everyone." He looks at Laurie, "Are we gonna continue this discussion, or do you want to go swimming?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! We will wear the life belts." She walks out of the room, and Hank sits down.

"Please excuse her. She is going through the teen age years!"

They all laugh, and talk and eat. After they finish eating, Hank takes Roy and Johnny to his office where they can give the shots.

"I guess I gotta get one, too, huh?"

Roy nods, "Yeah, you do. Sorry, Cap. Its just easier this way. We don't have to worried about getting called out in the middle of giving shots. OK you want to bend over and hold on the the desk?"

"I suppose so." He pulls his shorts down a little bit, and leans over with his hands on the desk.

Roy pulls them down a little bit more, "Which hip do you want it in, Cap?"

"The right one I guess."

Roy rubs the alcohol on, "Put all your weight on your left leg and relax."

He does and Roy quickly injects the shot. Cap jumps a little bit. "OWCH! Damn that hurts, Roy! Shit!"

"Sorry, Cap, but its better than getting strep throat."

"I know. OK, who do you want to do next?"

"Send both Chet and Marco in." Roy looks at Johnny, "I will give the one to Chet, and you give one to Marco."

Both Roy and Johnny prepare the next shots, and Chet and Marco come in. Or rather, Marco comes in pulling Chet by the arm.

"I do not want or need a shot!"

Roy looks at Chet, "Chet, you don't have a choice. If you want to act like a kid, I can have Cap hold you down."

"No, no, thats OK."

"Okay, Marco, Johnny is gonna give you your shot, and I will give Chet his. Both of you need to lower your shorts a little bit, and lean over with your hands on the desk. Chet, come down to this end."

Chet goes to one end of the desk, and Marco is at the other end. Both of them pull their shorts down just a little bit, and lean over.

"OK, Chet, which hip do you want it in?"

"My right one, I guess?"

"Okay, relax your left leg, and put all your weight on it."

He does, and Roy rubs the alcohol on, and Chet tenses up a little bit, "Chet, relax!"

He does, and Roy quickly injects the shot, and Chet yells! "OH SHIT! DAMN IT ROY! That fu**ing shot hurts! Shit, shit, shit!!!"

"Chet, calm down! It's not that bad!"

Johnny looks at Marco, "Are you ready?"

"As I will ever be. Do it in my left hip, Johnny."

"OK." Johnny rubs the alcohol on, and quickly gives him the shot, and Marco jumps.

"OWCH! That damn shot does hurt a little bit!"

Roy smiles, "Sorry, but at least you won't get sick. OK, tell MIke and Taffy to come in."

Marco and Chet leave, and Johnny comes over to Roy and kisses him. Roy looks kinda suprised.

"What was that for? Not that I am complaining, just surprised."

"Just because I love you and wanted to."

Roy smiles, and then the door opens and Mike comes in holding Taffys hand and almost dragging her in the room.

MIke looks at Taffy, "Come on Honey! The quicker you get it over with, the better it will be!" He looks at Roy, "She's not real happy I hope you know."

"I know she isn't but Dr. Wayne asks me to give it to her. Let me give you your shot first."

"OK." MIke lowers his shorts a bit, and leans over. Roy quickly gives him the shot! "OW! OH SHIT!!! That hurt!"

Taffy kisses him, looking at all three of them. "And you want ME to get one?"

Roy smiles as he prepares the shot, "Taffy, yours is only half a dose."

"Oh goodie, goodie!"

"Ok, how do you want to do this? Do you want to lean over with your hands on the desk or what?"

Taffy looks at Roy with sad eyes. "Can Mike hold me in his arms?"

Mike smiles and wraps his arms around her. Roy just grins, "I guess you can. Mike, do you want to lower her shorts a little bit for me?"

Mike pushes her shorts down a little and Taffy puts her head on his chest. When MIke sees that Roy is fixing to inject the needle, he gives Taffy a big, deep kiss, and she yells into his mouth.

"OWWW!!! Mike are you trying to smother me?"

"No, Babe, I am just trying to take your mind off of it. Whats next, Roy?"

"OK, Taffy, this is a B6 shot. I am gonna inject it in your other hip, and you might wanna give her a big ole kiss, MIke!"

"Mike smiles, "OK! That sounds good!" He feels Taffy tense up a little bit. "Honey, relax."

"Taffy, you need to relax or it will hurt a lot more!"

Roy gives her the shot and MIke gives her a great big kiss, but she still ends up crying a little bit in his arms. Roy pats her on the back.

"OK, all done. Oh, by the way, the kids are gonna stay out here this week so you won't have to worry about keeping them. I also don't think you are gonna have any more problems with Chris, and I am very sorry about what happened."

MIke nods, "Thats OK. and I am glad they get to stay out here. I think Taffy and I are gonna go on to our room. We'll see you guys later."

"OK, bye!" Roy looks at Johnny, "Why don't you go get the bags and I will find out where Cap wants the kids and we'll get them settled, and then go to the little place where we will be. I am gonna go see what the kids are doing."

They leave the room. Johnny walks out to the car and Roy walks in the big airy livingroom. He can see the kids out in the play yard and Cap is helping clean up.

"Cap, where do you want the kids to stay, and are Johnny and I staying in that little guest house?"

"Oh, yeah, you are. The kids can take the second room at the top of the stairs. The guest house is aired out and has clean sheets and a clean bathroom and a little kitchette."

"Sounds good. I think we will stay the night, and leave about 6 in the morning to go to work."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"OK, I better go help Johnny with the bags!"

Roy walks outside and helps Johnny get the bags. He takes the kids bags to their room, telling Johnny he will meet him at the guest house. Johnny walks over to the little house, and when he opens the door, it is a nicely clean room. A large king-size bed sits over in the far corner. A large bathroom is across the room from the bed, and there is a small living area and a little kitchenette, with a bar around it. Johnny gets a beer and sits down to wait for Roy, ready to spend some nice quality time with his lover. In about 5 minutes he looks through the big picture window, and his cock begins to stir at the site of his lover walking over to the house. He meets Roy at the door, taking him in his arms as soon as he walks in.

"I need you NOW, Babe!" Johnny says, as he kicks the door shut with his foot, and then reaches over to lock the deadbolt, closing the blinds as he does.

Clothes are quickly shed and thrown on the floor as the two lovers urgently crave the feel of skin to skin contact. Picking Johnny up in his arms, Roy carries him over to the large bed. As he lays him down, Johnny captures Roys mouth again in a deep kiss.

"Babe, fuck me now! I need you! Just fuck my hot ass with that big cock of yours!" Johnny lays back and lifts his legs up. Roy quickly spits on his finger and rams it in Johnnys ass! "UUUUGGGG! AW FUCK ME ROY!"

"I will, Babe! Hold on!" Roy strokes his own cock for a few seconds, although it didn't take him too long to get fully erect. He removes his finger and slowly pushes the head of his cock in Johnnys hole. Johnny bucks his hips and pushes back, and Roy thrusts all the way in.

"OHHHH!!!! COME ON BABE! FUCK ME SENSELESS!"

Roy just smiles and pulls his lover a little closer to him and leans over, capturing his mouth and deepening a big, juicy kiss! Within a few minutes, they both scream out as they cum. Johnnys untouched cock, exploding hot, white semen all over his chest. Roy takes Johnny in his arms and they lay down with their arms wrapped around each other, and still connected. Johnny loves the feel of Roy in his ass even after they have made love, because it won't take long for him to become erect again. Roy looks at Johnny, smiling and pushing his hair away from his eyes, he leans over again to kiss him tenderly and lovingly.

"I love you so much!"

Johnny smiles and wiggles his hips a little bit, feeling the cock inside his ass start to stir and Roy groans.

"Yeah, I can feel how much you love me!"

"Babe, you are a wild man!"

"I just got so horny for you and that Dr. at the hospital hitting on you only got me more horny the more I thought of some other man wanting to fuck you."

"Johnny, you are the only one I will let fuck me. You are my friend, my lover, and my partner. I don't want anyone else but it sure gets me horny for you!" Roy leans over to kiss Johnny again, moving his hips again, as his cock comes to life inside Johnnys ass.

"Oooo Baby. Your cock feels so good!" Roy kisses him harder, and begins to move a little more, taking Johnnys cock, which is beginning to get more erect, in his hand, thrusting it in rhythm to his own thrusting inside Johnnys ass. When both of them explode, they lay there until they can breathe again. Johnny raises up and looks at Roy. "Babe, where are the kids? You don't think they will try to come over here, do you?"

"No, they won't. I talked to Caps daughter and told her I would pay her to keep an eye on the kids for us, but we aren't gonna tell Cap. They are having too much fun to worry about where we are. But, since we have been in here awhile, we should get dressed and go over to the house."

"Yeah, I guess we should, but, Roy, you never did tell me what happened when you flew to Texas?" Johnny lays his head on Roys chest, playing with the golden hair that he loves to run his fingers through. Roy sighs, running his hand up and down Johnnys back and ass as he talks.

"Well, I just flew in, and the Pastor met me with a folder full of her papers. There was no estate or anything like that, and no will. The papers are a bunch of junk that maybe I will go through some day. The Pastor said she never mentioned any other family and would not answer any questions about family. I feel sorry for her, cause she died all alone. I wish I could have been there for her, but she wanted it that way."

"Babe, don't let it eat at you. I love you and the kids love you, so don't worry. We are here for you. Do you know anything about your sister?"

"No, I don't even know where she is or what her last name is. Come on, lets get dressed and see whats going on over at the house!"

They untangle themselves from each other, and take a quick shower. They get dressed and walk out the door. Everyone is down by the beach by Hanks house, and the kids are having a blast. Roy sees Hank and Mike sitting in a couple of lawn chairs, talking and watching. He and Johnny walk over to them.

"Hey Cap! Hey Mike! Where is your better half, Mike?"

"Out in the water."

Johnny looks around, "Where are Chet and Marco. I don't see them anywhere."

Cap looks over at Johnny, "I think they are in the house. Chet said he had a headache. You might want to check him out."

Roy nods, "OK. My two doing OK?"

"Yeah, they are doing great!"

"OK, we'll be back."

They start walking up to the house, and Johnny whispers to Roy as they walk. "I really want to hold hands but I guess we can wait till later."

Roy just smiles, and they walk in the house. They look around and don't see Chet or Marco, so they go upstairs. They knock on the door, and hear a noise, so thinking that one of them said come in, they do, and get the surprise of their life! Roy turns around, his face bright red, and pushes Johnny back out the door, closing it behind him. Johnny looks at him like he is a nut!

"Roy? What happened? Whats wrong?"

Roy shakes his head. "You will never believe what is going on in there! It is just too amazing."

Johnnys eyes get big, and he smiles, "What, Roy? Who is in there?"

Roy smiles, "Johnny, Chet and Marco are on the bed, wrapped in each others arms, making love."

Johnny just shakes his head, "I don't believe it! Chet and Marco? Really?"

Roy nods, "Really." He knocks on the door again, a little bit louder, and Marco calls out.

"Who is it?"

"Marco, its Roy and Johnny! Can we come in?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

Roy looks at Johnny like 'well, here we go.' He opens the door and Chet and Marco are laying in the bed, under the covers, with Chet laying in Marcos arms. Roy closes the door, and smiles, "Well, this is certainly a surprise. How long have you two been together?"

Marco smiles, "About a month. We could see how happy you guys looked, and Chet asked me if I'd ever tried it, and neither of us had and we both wondered, and now we know!"

Johnny smiles, wrapping his arms around Roys waist and looks Roy in the eyes as he replies, "It's wonderful, isn't it?"

Chet looks back at Marco, and kisses him, "It sure is."

Roy puts his arm around Johnny, cupping his ass, "Are you two guys living together?"

Marco nods, "Yeah, Chet moved in with me about two weeks ago. We are still learning and experimenting, but we sure are having fun."

Roy squeezes Johnnys ass, making his squirm, "Have you guys fucked each other yet?"

Marco laughs, "Yeah! We just did it for the first time yesterday. My ass is a little sore, and so is Chets."

Johnny nods, "I know, but it's a wonderful feeling!" Johnny turns in Roys arms so he can fondle him.

Marco looks at Roy, "Roy, can we watch you and Johnny make out?"

Roy smiles, "Sure! But I tell you what! We are staying in the guest house. Why don't you two come over there and stay with us. There is only one king-size bed, but, Babe, if you don't care, they could share it with us. But, we are leaving about 6 am in the morning to go to work. Its noon now, so lets go on over there!"

Marco looks at Chet, "Do you want to?"

"Sure, but first can we watch you two feel each other up, since you are practically doing it already!"

Roy looks at Johnny, "How far do you want us to go?"

"Not past one of you sucking the other one."

Roy starts to kiss Johnny, when they hear Cap out in the hall, hollering for everyone to come eat lunch.

Roy looks at the others, "We'll go on down so you guys can get dressed, and then we will go over to the Guest House."

Roy kisses Johnny and they walk out, and go downstairs. Makings for sandwiches are spread out on the table, and most everyone is eating outside. Roy and Johnny make a couple of sandwiches, and Marco and Chet come in the room as they are getting ready to leave. Roy talks softly to them, "We will meet you over at the house."

Roy and Johnny walk out the side door, and Jen comes running up to them. "Daddy! Where have you been?"

"Just talking to Chet and Marco. Are you having fun?"

"I sure am! Chris is helping me swim!"

"Thats great! But, I want you to wait at least 30 minutes after you eat before you get in the water again. Also, be sure you have a life belt on."

"I know, Daddy!" She runs off to join the others. Roy laughs and shakes his head. He and Johnny begin walking to the Guest House, and Chet and Marco catch up with them. They talk and stand around outside and eat, laughing at the kids as they jump around in the water. About 1:00 pm, they walk in the house. Marco and Chet are amazed.

"WOW!" Chet remarks as he walks in, "This is great! And what a nice big bed! Is it comfortable?"

"Yeah, it seems to be, but we were a little to busy to pay attention to comfort!" Roy answers, laughing as Chet turns a little red. "OK you guys have a seat, and you tell us what you want us to do?"

Marco smiles as he and Chet sit down on the couch next to each other. "We want to see you guys make out, kiss, fondle each other, or just whatever you want to do!"

Roy nods, "OK, sounds good!" He takes Johnny in his arms and starts to kiss him, when he hears yelling and crying outside at a distance but getting closer. They all go to the door, and Roy opens it. Cap sees them and waves them over. Roy and Johnny run over to the play area, and Jen is crying cause she fell and skinned her knee. Roy holds her and kisses her, while Johnny cleans her knee up. "Honey, its OK. Its just skinned. What happend?"

"I was running over here and I fell down."

"Well, you are OK now. Just sit here and play quietly."

"Daddy! I want you to stay with me!"

"Oh Jen! You are OK!"

"Please Daddy? I haven't seen you very much! I haven't seen you very much either, Uncle Johnny!"

Roy sighs, glancing at Johnny, who just kinda shrugs. "OK, tell you what! We will go down there by Cap and Mike and watch you swim. OK?"

"OK Daddy!" She hugs and kisses him, and takes off running across the sand to the water. Roy turns to look at Johnny, Chet, and Marco.

"I guess we can watch them for a few minutes, and then we can head back to the house."

They all agree and walk to where Hank and Mike are and they sit down and talk and watch Jen and the others. They end up staying until about 4:00, and then they tell Hank they are going in for awhile. Roy thinks Hank knows what is going on because he just smiles and winks at them. Jen never even looks up when they leave. As Roy, Johnny, Chet, and Marco walk back to the Guest House, they hear Hank telling everyone it is time to get out of the water, and get in the house for awhile.

When the guys walk in the Guest House, Roy closes and locks the door, and closes the blinds. "Now, tell you what. Lets just sit on the couch and do whatever! Marco, if you and Chet want to watch me and Johnny, you can."

Roy and Johnny sit on one end of the couch. Actually, Roy sits on the couch, and Johnny sits cross ways on Roys lap. Marco and Chet sit side-by-side on the couch. Johnny leans over and starts kissing Roys neck, and plays with his cock through his shorts. Roy turns his head and claims Johnnys mouth with his, and moves his hand down to Johnnys groin, slipping his hand inside Johnnys shorts.

"OH MAN! You guys are hot!" Marco smiles at Chet, and they kiss.

Roy stops to take a breath, and looks at Johnny. "Why don't we get a little more comfortable?"

Johnny smiles, "Sounds like a plan to me, but why don't you take off my shorts!"

"OK!" Roy slowly removes Johnnys shorts, talking time to rub his hands over Johnny stomach, and legs, before stroking his hand down Johnnys cock. He tosses the shorts on the floor. Johnny stands up and removes Roys shorts, then kneels on the floor between his knees. Chet and Marco look at each other and quickly shed their shorts, and Chet kneels on the floor between Marcos knees.

For the next several minutes, the only sounds in the small room are the sounds of slurping and kissing and moans and groans.

Before long, all four of them are on the floor, making love with their respective partners. They doze off and on, making love several times, before getting up and dressing when they notice it is getting dark and they want to go out to the bonfire and weenie roast.

Everyone spends several hours talking and laughing and eating. When it gets dark, Chet and Marco excuse themselves and walk along the beach. Roy and Johnny wait until everyone goes in, telling Hank that they will make sure the fire is out They kiss the kids goodnight, and then sit on the ground in front of the fire, with Roy leaning against the lawn chair and Johnny leaning against Roy. Turning so they are facing each other, Roy cups Johnnys face in his hands, the glow of the fire radiating off Johnnys skin, making his skin look like golden honey.

"I love you so much, Babe."

"I love you, too."

"You look so beautiful with the light from the fire making your skin glow." Roy caresses Johnnys face, and takes Johnnys hand in his, bringing it to his mouth to kiss it. "Can I tell you what my fantasy is to see you do?"

Johnny smiles that crooked grin of his, and raises an eyebrow, "What?"

Roy runs his fingers over Johnnys chest, playing with his nipples. "I want to watch you slowly take off your clothes for me, slowly run your hands over your sexy, beautiful body, lay down and run your hands up and down your cock. I want to see your squirm as you begin to get aroused. I want to look between your spread legs, and see your lovehole. I want to watch your cock grow in one hand, while you play with your nipples with the other hand. I want to watch your balls tighten up as you are about to spew your love juices. And, I want to watch those love juices explode out of your hard cock. Then I want to go over and lick them off your chest and stomach, and assault your mouth with mine so I can taste you!"

Johnny just groans, and takes Roys hand, moving it down to his cock, and Roy finds him very hard and very erect. He pushes Johnny down on the blanket and they lay there and kiss deeply. After a few minutes, Roy raises up. "I think we better put out the fire, and go on to bed. We are gonna have to get up really early in the morning. I know you want to make love under the stars, but lets do it another night!"

"OK, I really don't want someone to come out here and be shocked!"

Roy laughs, "Me either!"

They stand up and put out the fire, dousing it with water and sand. It is 9:00 so they walk over to the house. Hank and his wife, Emmalea, MIke and Taffy, and Chet and Marco are sitting on the porch talking. Roy and Johnny join them until 9:30.

Roy looks at the other guys, "I don't know about you guys, but I need to hit the sack. We are gonna have to get up about 5:30 and leave by 6:00. MIke, are you and Taffy staying here tonight?"

Mike nods, "Yeah, since Marco and Chet are gonna stay with you and Johnny, Taffy and I are gonna take their room. We brought an overnight bag. If I can ride in with you in the morning, Taffy will come later and get us some more clothes, and we are gonna stay out here."

Taffy smiles at MIke, "I love it out here! It puts you in a very romantic mood!"

Roy and Johnny look at each other and smile. Roy stands up, pulling Johnny up with him, and looks over at Chet and Marco. "Are you guys coming?"

Marco nods, "Yep! Lets go Chet!"

The four of them start to walk away when Hank calls out to them.

"Hey, guys?"

They stop and turn around and look at him.

"Don't work too hard, but please be careful!"

Roy smiles, and they all wave goodnight. When they are away from the front of the house, Roy and Johnny hold hands, and Marco takes Chets hand in his. When they get to the Guest House, they go in and sit down at the table. Roy gets a beer for all of them and locks the door.

"OK, do you two want to sleep with us in the bed, or make a bed on the floor?"

Marco speaks up, "We can sleep on the floor. As long as we can be together, we don't care where we are."

Johnny shakes his head, "I just can't believe the two of you ARE together! Marco, were you afraid to ask Chet?"

"Well, sorta. But, we just sorta ended up in each others arms. I don't really know how it happened, either. Do you, Hon?"

Chet shakes his head, "I don't know either. It just happened. But I have really been happy! And I love this crazy guy a lot!" He leans over and kisses Marco, and Marco takes it a little deeper. Finally they both come up for air. They both just smile.

Roy laughs, "Well, I think on that note, we will go to bed. I am setting my alarm for 5:30, and we are gonna leave at 6:00. Goodnight!" They kiss each other goodnight, and Roy and Johnny go over to the bed. Marco walks in the bathroom, and Chet starts making a pallet on the floor.

Roy gets undressed and gets in bed. Johnny waits for Marco to get out of the bathroom, and then he goes in. Before Johnny comes out, Roy can hear Marco and Chet giggling.

A few minutes later Johnny comes out, and he gets in bed, nude. He cuddles up to Roy, who wraps his arms around him. Johnny lays his head on Roys chest, but Roy tips his head back, and kisses him deeply.

"I love you Baby!"

"I love you!!!

"When we get off work Monday, why don't we go home, and spend some time together before we come back out here."

"Don't forget that I have a doctors appointment on Monday after we get off."

"Oh yeah! Do you think you will get a shot?"

"Yeah, probably so. Man, I do not look forward to having to take two shots twice a week."

"Hey! Look at the bright side!"

Johnny raises up a little to look at Roy, "What bright side?"

Roy grins, looks down, and kisses Johnny one the nose, and caresses his ass at the same time. "At least you don't have to get both of them in your ass!"

"Shit! That is for damn sure!"

Roy pulls Johnny closer to him, and as they doze off, they hear groans and moans coming from the other room.

"I love you."

"I love you."

They get up early the next morning and go to work, and spend a pretty busy day with lots of calls.

MONDAY, JUNE 11

Roy and Johnny get off at 8:00. Since Johnnys appointment isn't until 9:00, they run home and get Roys car. Roy drives Johnny to his appointment, and is going with him because he wants to learn more about these shots he is gonna have to give to Johnny. They arrive at Rampart about 8:45 and go up to the doctors office. They sit down when they walk in because no one is at the desk.

At 9:03 the nurse comes around the corner. "Mr. Gage?"

Johnny stands up, "Yes, Ma'am."

"The doctor will be with you shortly."

"Thank you."

Johnny sits down and looks at Roy, who pats him on the leg. "I am really scared, Roy."

"Why Babe?"

"I just am. He may have to do the tests over again."

The nurse reappears, "Mr. Gage."

Johnny and Roy both get up and follow her to Dr. Sireens office. He greets them when they walk in and motions for them to sit down.

"Johnny, I have some good news for you. After going over your blood tests and Dr. Bracketts findings, I am not gonna do as extensive of an allergy test as I was going to. I already have your serem mixed for your shots but I do want to do a few more scratch tests on your back just to clarify a few things, and then I will give you two shots today, one in each arm."

Johnny kinda grimaces as the doctor continues, "Let me go over a few of the side effects that may occur. The medicine may sting a little going in, but if it burns so bad that it causes whelps on your arm, than it is too strong, and I will have to adjust it. It may make you sleepy, but if you sleep more than 12 hours, its a little too strong. Any other violent reactions, call me. I will also give you some allergy pills to take between shots when you run into something that causes you to have a scratchy throat, or eyes, or ears. Now, if something happens and you get a horrible headache because of too much dust or pollen or smog, call me immediately! OK, why don't you go into the examination room across the hall, strip and put on the examination gown, and I will be in shortly. You will be laying flat on your stomach while the scratch test is done."

"Can I keep my shorts on?"

"I'd prefer you didn't."

"Is it OK if Roy is in there with me?"

Dr. Sireen nods as he stands up, "Sure, thats fine!"

Johnny and Roy go in the exam room and close the door. Johnny takes off his shirt and pants and puts on the exam gown. He throws his clothes on the nearby chair.

Roy looks at him, shaking his head, "Babe, you better take off those shorts!"

"I know! I just don't want to!"

Johnny makes a face, but he takes them off, throwing them on top of his pants, and sits down on the exam table. Roy walks over to stand in front of him, running his hands up and down Johnnys legs. He gives him a quick kiss, "Don't worry! Everything will be OK!"

He stands there until he hears some noise in the hall and moves to the head of the bed. In a minute, Dr. Sireen and the nurse walk in.

The nurse walks over to him, "OK, Mr. Gage, I need you to lay down on your stomach, with your head down on the table."

Johnny looks at Roy like "I REALLY don't want to do this', but he lays down on his stomach, with his head down and his arms out to the side. Roy stands by the head of the bed.

The nurse begins to swab down his back from his shoulders to his hips. Then Johnny doesn't see what she is gonna do next, but Roy does, and he tries to hide his smile, cause he sees her pick up a rectal thermometer. Johnny about jumps a foot when he feels her hands parting his ass cheeks and feels some lube being applied.

"HEY!!!! What are you doing?"

"Just relax, Mr. Gage. I have to get a core temp to make sure you are not running a low grade temp." She carefully inserts the thermometer.

"Awww man! I hate this!"

Johnny just groans, and Roy pats his arm. Johnny looks up at Roy, still trying to hide his smile, "You knew about this, didn't you?"

Roy laughs, "Not until I saw her pick up the thermometer. But, I sure wasn't gonna spoil the surprise!"

The doctor laughs, "Thats why I don't ever tell the patient he is gonna get his temp taken rectally. They would just fuss and plead with me not to take it."

The nurse removes the thermometer, "Normal Doctor."

"OK, lets begin."

The doctor does the tests, and Johnny flinches a few times, with a few 'ows and shits' thrown in. After a 15 min. wait, the dr. reexamines his back, and then helps him sit up.

"OK, the results are what I thought they would be. Roy, here is a prescription for the allergy pills and my nurse will give you the supplies for the injections. Johnny, I want to see you again in about 3 months. OK, I am gonna give you the shots, because my nurse got busy with 6 different kids coming in to get allergy shots."

"Doc, can I get dressed first?"

"No, because if there is severe reaction, I will have to give you another shot, and it goes in your hip, and I don't want to have to waste the time of removing your clothes." He prepares the shot and Johnny looks over at Roy, who is standing beside him. He feels the doctor rub the alcohol on, and then flinches when he feels the needle, but then he yells cause it burns!

"OWWW! Doc, that burns!!!! Shit!"

The doctor smiles, "It is supposed to burn a little bit. OK, other arm."

He moves to Johnnys left side, and Roy moves around to the other side, and Johnny grabs his hand. When the doctor gives him the shot, he squeezes Roys hand really hard!!!

"OWWWW!!!!!"

"OK, Johnny, you can get dressed but wait 15 minutes before you leave. You guys can stay in here. Roy pick up the supplies when you leave."

The doctor leaves and Roy holds Johnny in his arms for a few minutes. They kiss for a few minutes, and then Johnny gets dressed, they pick up the supplies and leave. By the time they get home, Johnny is almost asleep. Roy helps him in the house, and gets his clothes off and gets him into bed. Roy does some chores, calls out to Hanks and tells him they will be there tomorrow, runs to the Pharmacy to pick up Johnnys prescription, and when he returns, he showers, and gets into bed, holding Johnny in his arms as he falls asleep.

Roy slowly opens his eyes, trying to awaken enough to be aware of what woke him up. He looks over at Johnny, who is sound asleep and looks at the clock. 1:30 pm. He had only been asleep about an hour. The loud jangle of the phone has him jumping to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Roy? Hi! How are the kids?"

"Joanne? Is that you? Where are you?"

"Yes, its me! We are in London. Did I wake you up, Roy?"

"Yeah, but thats okay. The kids are out at Hanks beach house, where everyone is spending this week. Johnny had to get two allergy shots so we can home to sack out. The kids have really missed you!"

"Oh Roy! I miss them, too! When will you all be back home?"

"Hmmm. Probably next Sunday or Monday. Let me give you the number out there to call them."

"No, no. I will wait until next Monday night to call. Tell them I love them very much. Roy, are they behaving?"

"Oh, so so. I have had to spank Chris twice, but I don't think I will be having anymore problems with him."

"Roy, tell him if he wants to play Pop Warner football in the fall, he had better straighten up."

"Jo, does he need to have a physical for football?"

"Oh yeah, he probably will. Do you want to take him?"

"Yeah, I can. I will wait till right before you come back though.

"Listen Roy, I have to go but kiss the kids and Johnny and I will call back on Monday night. See ya! Bye!"

"Bye" He turns to hang up the phone and feels Johnny stirring. He hangs up the phone and stands up. He goes to the bathroom, and when he comes back to bed, Johnny is laying there, and it looks like he has tears in his eyes. Roy takes him in his arms, kissing away the tears.

"What's wrong Babe?"

"My arms hurt, Roy, and my back hurts, and I just don't feel good."

"I'm sorry. Turn over and let me look at your back."

"OK, but promise me something."

"What?"

"Promise me you won't stick a thermometer in my butt without telling me." Johnny turns on his side so Roy can look at his back.

"OK, I promise I won't stick a thermometer in your butt without telling you. I don't know why you get so upset over it. You take my dick up your ass all the time, and its a lot bigger!"

Johnny looks back at Roy, "Roy! Thats different! That is in the heat of passion, and while it does hurt a little, it still feels wonderful. I just hate having a thermometer stuck up my ass, It hurts and it is also embarrassing and uncomfortable."

"Oh brother! I would much rather have mine taken that way, cause its more accurate. Besides, I just pretend like its your dick!!!

"I'll remember that if you are ever sick!"

"Your back is a little red. I will rub some alcohol on it. Let me see your arms." Roy looks at both of Johnnys arms. "There is a little bit of a whelp, but it is very small. I'll be right back." Roy gets up and gets the alcohol, and the thermometer. Roy comes back and sits on the edge of the bed next to Johnny. Johnny sees the thermometer, and immediately turns over away from Roy. "Get back over here!"

"I don't want or need my temperature taken!!!"

"Yes, you do, if you are not feeling well. I need to see if you are running a fever."

"You are not sticking that thing up my butt!"

Roy takes a deep breath and shakes his head. "Johnny! Its an oral thermometer! Calm down or I will stick it where the sun don't shine!"

"Ha ha! Very funny!"

"Will you please lay down so I can rub down your back and we can go back to sleep! And stick this is your mouth!"

He sticks the thermometer in Johnnys mouth, and rubs his back down with alcohol. His temperature is normal, and they curl up together and go back to sleep.

Several hours later the rays of the late afternoon sun light up one wall of the room, shining down on Roys face, and just bright enough that it awakens him. As he stirs, he feels his cock touch Johnnys ass, and it begins to twitch. Roy tries to go back to sleep but can't because he is too aroused. He starts to move away, when he feels Johnny press back against him, causing his penis to slip a little bit between Johnnys cheeks.

"Johnny! Are you awake?"

"I am now!" Johnny turns over and kisses Roy. "I love you but lets wait and go out and make love under the stars!"

"OK, I guess I can wait! My cock has a mind of its own though! And I will if we can come back in the house and you act out my fantasy that I told you about the other night!"

"OK now lets get up and eat cause I am starved!!!"

Roy holds on to him and kisses him deeply and thoroughly. When they come up for air, Johnny grins at Roy.

"Whoa!!!! What was that for?"

"Just because I love you!"

"Best reason I know of! I love you, too!"

"Come on! Let get up and grab a sandwich!"

They get up out of bed. While Johnny is in the bathroom, Roy walks in the kitchen and makes them some sandwiches. When Johnny walks in the kitchen, he is wearing jeans.

"Why did you get dressed?"

"I need to check on Smokey. Damn, are you that horny that you were gonna just take me right here on the table?" Johnny smiles as he walks toward the door.

"Hmm. You never know Babe! Hurry up and maybe I will tell you my fantasy!"

Johnny opens the back door, and turns around to look at Roy. "Ooooo. I will be back as soon as I can!" Johnny blows him a kiss and walks out to the barn. While he is out there, Roy gets the sleeping bags out. About 30 minutes later, Johnny comes in and sits down to eat. "OK, tell me what your fantasy is to do to me. You told me one that you wanted me to do for you."

Roy laughs, "OK, my fantasy is to tie you down spread eagle on the bed, and to slowly make love to your whole body and drive you absolutely crazy. And I am gonna take my time and take each of your nuts in my mouth and bathe it with love and kisses and little love bites. I am gonna take each of your nipples in my mouth......."

Johnny groans, holding up one hand, "Roy! Please stop! Don't tell me any more! I am getting way too aroused. Come on! Lets grab the sleeping bags and go outside."

Roy laughs, and they get up and grab the sleeping bags and some beer. They walk outside and Johnny finds a nice quiet place where no one could see them if they drove by. He lays a couple of blankets on the ground, and then lay the sleeping bags down, zipping them together. Johnny takes off his jeans and throws them on the back of the lawn chair on the porch. There is a full moon out, so they have plenty of light. Roy takes Johnny in his arms, and just looks at him.

"I know I told you this the other night around the fire, but you are just so beautiful, and I love you so much." They begin to kiss, running their hands up and down and all over each other, until Roy lowers Johnny down onto the makeshift bed. Johnny lays flat on his back and Roy lays down beside him and caresses his face. "I love you."

"I love you."

"I think I just want to lay here and look at you in the moonlight for a while. To see the glow of your skin as the moon shines on it, to see the light of the moon reflected in your eyes. as well as your love. I am just so lucky to have you. You were there for me when I needed a friend the most, and you picked up the pieces of my broken heart and fit them together with your heart. You have shown me more love than I ever thought could exist between two people. You mean so much to me and I am glad you are with me."

Roy dips his head to claim Johnnys lips, his tongue seeking entrance into the mouth of his lover. Johnny opens his mouth, his tongue kissing Roys. As their tongues seek one mouth and then the other, Roy moves his hands down to the hard nipples standing out on Johnnys chest. He rubs one and then the other, bringing each to a stiff peak. Johnny begins to moan and writhe under the magic of Roys fingers.

Roy breaks the kiss, as the need to breathe becomes necessary, and they look at each other for a minutes. Roy smiles and kisses him before moving down to take the right nipple in his mouth, licking, sucking, nipping.

"ROY! BABE! PLEASE! You are killing me here!"

"No Baby! Just loving you!"

Roy continues his oral assault on the left nipple, moving his hand down to stroke Johnnys stomach and then his groin. He runs his fingers through the small patch of dark, curly hair, driving Johnny further into a sexual frenzy. His cock is so hard it is standing at attention, waving to be noticed. Roy leaves his nipples and slowly follows the path his hands took. He licks his way down Johnnys abdomen, stopping to kiss the skin around his pelvis.

"PLEASE BABE! FUCK ME OR SUCK ME OR DO SOMETHING!"

"Shhhh!!! Its OK! I am gonna bring you to release soon."

Roy spreads Johnnys legs apart, and slowly makes his way down his left leg, stopping to kiss, lick, and suck behind the left knee, causing Johnny to squeal! Roy laughs and moves down to his foot, sucking each toe as Johnny squirms. Then Roy moves over to the right foot, sucking each toe, before moving slowly up the inside of Johnnys leg. He pays special attention to the inside of Johnnys right knee as he kisses, sucks, and licks it. Johnny is so lost in the throes of passion, he can only moan and thrash around. Roy holds down his legs as he moves slowly to the center of Johnnys being.

Laying between Johnnys wide open legs, Roy begins to lick his balls, as Johnny shouts out an unintelligeble sound. Roy takes each one in his mouth, as he feels them tightening. He knows Johnny can't last much longer, and as he looks in his eyes, he can only see black. Roy starts stroking his own cock as he lowers his mouth to lick Johnnys ass hole. He moves his finger in and out a little to get him ready, but Roy knows Johnny will never feel a thing! Roy moves his cock to Johnnys hole and slowly enters, at the same time lowering his mouth over the top of Johnnys hard, wet, erect, and throbbing penis. Roy sucks a few times, and then letting out a shout for all the world to hear, Johnny screams out Roys name. Roy quickly enters him, and thrusts a few times, before he, too, explodes, cumming deep inside Johnnys bowels. Roy uses his hand to pump every last bit of semen out of Johnny that he can, and claims his mouth again, as they kiss passionately and deeply.

Both of them spent, Roy lays down beside Johnny, holding him close, still connected. When Johnny can breathe again, he opens his eyes to look at Roy.

"Damn, Babe! That was unbelievable! I am too tired to move!"

"Was that as good as in your fantasy?"

"Oh, no! It was much, much better!"

They lay in each others arms, kissing and touching. They doze, then wake several time over the next few hours to make love again under the stars, in the light of the full moon, as the wind carries away their cries of each others name as the act of completion is reached. They sleep, watched over by the owls, and the other creatures of the night. The crickets calling their mates join the symphony of sounds in the night.

TUESDAY, JUNE 12

Around 3 am they go in the house, and get in bed and sleep for several hours before they have to get up to go out to the Beach house.

They spend a wonderful day at the beach with everyone. They drive back early the next morning to go to work, and spend a quiet day at the station, with lots of time for chores.

THURSDAY, JUNE 14

Roy and Johnny get off work about 8:00. They drive out to the beach house, arriving around 9:15. Johnny had kinda forgotten about his allergy shots, but Roy didn't!!!! They are in the guest house getting ready to go swimming. Chet and Marco are in the shower. Roy goes in the little kitchenette and gets the shots ready. Johnny is changing into his trunks, and laughing as he listens to Chet and Marco in the shower.

"Hey, Babe! Come in here a second."

"Hold on! I'm coming!" Johnny walks over to Roy and sees the needles. "OH NO! Roy, no! Please give them to me later! They hurt too bad!!!! Give them to me tonight before we go to bed."

Roy shakes his head, "No, Johnny. I am gonna give them to you now. Come on and quit acting like my kids do!"

"Please, Roy....."

"JOHN RODERICK GAGE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW! We can do this the easy way or I will go get Cap to hold you down."

"OK, OK." Johnny stands by the bar and turns his head. Roy pulls him closer, and holds on to his left arm. He rubs the alcohol on and feels Johnny tense his arm. "Johnny, relax! Come on now! This is just an allergy shot, not a big ole hairy pennicillion shot!!!" Johnny relaxes his arm a little, and Roy quickly injects the needle.

"OWWWWCCCHHHH!!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!! ROY IT HURTS!!! OW OOOO!!!"

Roy tries to hold on to him as he dances around and shakes his arm out. Chet and Marco come out of the bathroom, clad only in their trunks, and just watch Johnny.

Marco looks at Roy, "Roy, what is going on?"

"Marco, he has to have two allergy shots, and it burns going in, and he hates the shots. I think you guys are gonna have to help me hold him down to give him the other one. Johnny! Come on! Cool it!"

Johnny settles down a little bit, until he sees the other needle.

"Roy, please! Can't we wait until later for the other one?"

"No, we can not! Come on. Sit down on this barstool."

Johnny sits down and Marco stands behind him to help if Roy needs him. Roy rubs the alcohol on again, and Johnny tries to get away, but Marco puts his hands on Johnnys shoulders. Roy gives him the shot and he screeches again.

"OWWW!!! OHH MAN, IT HURTS!!!!"

"Johnny, calm down. Marco, why don't you and Chet go on without us and we will be there soon."

Marco and Chet leave and Roy turns to Johnny. "Johnny, you have got to settle down and get it through your head that you are gonna have to get these shots every 3rd morning, whether you like it or not. Now, do you want to come swimming or do you want to stay in here and sleep?"

"I will come out there, and hopefully won't get too sleepy."

They kiss and walk out to join the others on the beach.

THURSDAY, JUNE 14

They all spend an enjoyable day swimming and talking. The kids actually take a nap around 3:00, and everyone ends up in the house taking a nap.

Around 5:30, Hank, MIke, and Roy start barbequing hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken. When it gets dark, Johnny and Taffy build a bonfire to roast marshmellows and eat S'mores. They sing and tell stories and have a good time. Chris, Jen, and Hanks kids are all sent to bed about 9:00, so the adults can have some quiet time. It is Hank and Emmalea, Mike and Taffy, Roy and Johnny, and Chet and Marco. Hank looks at his wife.

"Honey, lets go for a walk on the beach!"

Emmalea smiles, standing and brushing the sand from her shorts, "Sounds like a wonderful idea to me!"

They walk off hand in hand. MIke is sitting in the lawn chair, and Taffy is sitting on the blanket in front of him. He pulls her up in his lap, and they begin to kiss. Roy and Johnny had been sitting on the blanket, with Johnnys back to Roys chest, and sitting between his legs. Johnny turns and Roy pulls him close to him, and they begin to kiss. Marco and Chet see what the others are doing, and Marco takes Chet in his arms and they begin to kiss, too. Before long, Taffy is kneeling in front of MIke, Johnny is kneeling over Roy, and Chet is kneeling over Marco, and they are all sucking the cock of their lover. Groans and moans fill the air, and then MIke picks Taffy up, lays her on the blanket, and quickly removes her shorts. He goes down to kiss and lick her, but she pulls him back up to her lips.

"MIKE! GO IN NOW! I AM READY FOR YOU!"

"OH YEAH BABY! SUCK ME DRY!"

"AAAGGG! CHET I AM CUMMING!!!"

"OH MIKE! GO BABY GO!!"

After a few minutes, they all lay there exhausted. Mike and Taffy get up and go over by the house. Johnny lays on his back and he and Roy make wild love. Chet and Marco lay in each others arms and kiss and neck and touch. They get up and go in the guest house, and Roy and Johnny are going at it, not realizing that Mike and Taffy are at the side of the house making love again. After Roy explodes inside of Johnny, they are laying there in each others arms, when all of a sudden in the still of the night, they hear Taffy giggling and squealing as MIke gives her some extra-special attention!!!

Roy and Johnny laugh as they get up and go in the guest house. Chet and Marco are sound asleep in each others arms on the couch. Roy and Johnny strip and take a shower together, and go to bed.

FRIDAY JUNE 15

Everyone spends the day on Hanks boat. They travel a long way, do some deep-sea fishing, and everyone has a great time and no one gets seasick. They all go to bed early because the guys have to leave early in the morning to go to work, and Emmalea, Taffy, and the kids are gonna do some baking.

SATURDAY, JUNE 16

The guys spend a busy day working. Roy tells Dixie that he is gonna have her give Johnny his allergy shots the next morning. Dixie laughs when Roy tells her about Johnnys fuss over the shots.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17

Roy and Johnny get a call out about 6:30, so once they get done at the hospital, they are off. After they turn their patient over to the doctors, the go sit down in the doctors lounge for a cup of coffee. About 7:50 Dixie come in and smiles at Roy, her signal that she is gonna give Johnny the shots. Johnny has his back to her and doesn't see the look that is exchanged. Johnny looks at Roy.

"I guess we better get back."

Dixie comes over to stand next to Johnny, "Not so fast, Johnny. I believe you have a couple of shots you need to get."

Johnny looks at Roy, and tries to stand up, but Dixie pushes him back down, and sits down next to him. "Let me tell you something, John Gage. You need to quit acting like a baby, and take those shots like you are supposed to without a lot of fuss. I am gonna give them to you this time, and I will get Dr. Brackett in on it if I have to, and you don't want that. I told Roy that he does need to be a little patient with you, but you need to calm down. Now, do you want to go in the treatment room, or I can do it in here?"

Johnny makes a face, "I guess in here."

"Okay good. Now! Roll up your sleeve."

Johnny glares at Roy, who just smiles, and Johnny rolls up his sleeve. Dixie takes the syringes out of her pocket, and looks at Johnny. "Now, Johnny, you need to remember that you need to relax and quit fighting the medicine. Take a deep breath and relax."

Johnny takes a deep breath and tries to relax. Dixie rubs on the alcohol, and pinches part of the skin on this arm, looking at Roy. "If you pinch it a little bit, that will help, but you don't have to do it that way. Relax Johnny."

Johnny relaxes, and Dixie jabs him quickly and he jumps.

"OWW! DIXIE! IT BURNS! SHIT!!!"

Dixie looks at him. "Of course it burns! It is medicine! Its helping you fight your allergies. I want you to calm down, and bite your lip if you have to, but I don't want to hear another word beside Ouch come out of your mouth. You want to get these in your hip?"

"NOOO!"

"Well, settle down. You think it hurts in your arm, you try having one of these in your hip!! Now! Just relax!"

Johnny relaxes his arm, and she quickly injects the shot. Johnny is trying not to say anything, but he is shaking his arm.

"Now, I don't want to hear that Roy is having any more problems with this. OK?"

"OK."

Roy smiles, "OK, lets go!" They drive back to the station to get their car, and Johnny is pretty quiet. He barely says two words all the way home. Roy walks in and shuts the door with the feeling that they were about to have a big fight. Johnny turns around and looks at him.

"Just why in the hell did you tell Dixie that I was giving you a hard time about the shots. I hate shots! Any kind of shots! You made me so damn fucking mad, that I was too embarrassed to even say ouch. I can't believe you did that!" He plops down on the couch.

"Well, if you wouldn't jump around so much, I wouldn't have told her. All I asked her was for a way to give them to you that would keep you from jumping around. She decided to give them to you this time. I love you, Johnny, and I hate to have to hurt you when I give you those shots." Roy walks over and sits down in the chair.

"Oh yeah, right! You just wanted Dix to give them so you could watch for that doctor."

"Oh Johnny! Stop it already! I am not interested in Dr. Wayne, and I was not looking for him. But, as long as we are on the subject of other men, I saw the way you were looking at Marcos big fat cock the other night. You wanna have Marco fuck your ass?"

"Maybe I do!" Johnny gets up and stomps in the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Well, fine! Go to Marco, then! But, if you do go to him, you better enjoy it, cause I am gonna take you hard and fast the next time you come back to me." Roy follows him in the kitchen.

"Oh right! Like Chet would let me even get close to Marco. You just want me out of the picture so you can fuck that doctor."

"Oh you are so fucking crazy, you are full of it! How many times do I have to tell you it is you I love! If you weren't so damn jealous, you would see that."

"OH so now I am jealous!" Johnny starts making the coffee.

"Well, what else would you call it?"

"Oh gee! What about concern?"

"Yeah, that and insecurity!!!"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You are afraid of losing me!"

Johnny looks at Roy for a minute and then pours two cups of coffee, and sits down at the table, handing one to Roy. "That could be. I love you so much, I am afraid I am gonna lose you."

Roy shakes his head, and sips the coffee. "Baby, how many times do I have to tell you that I love you and I am not going anywhere." He reaches out to take Johnnys hand in his. "I love you so much and you are a part of me. I have a part of your heart, and you have a part of mine. When my heart broke, you picked up the broken pieces and put them back together as one. I hate to fight and argue with you, Johnny, but I love you and I am secure enough in our love, that I would hope you would know that, and the fact I would never leave you or forsake you."

Johnny looks up at him with tears in his eyes, "I know that you love me, but we have no ties keeping us together. When you and Joanne were married......"

"Johnnyboy, when Joanne and I were married we had ties, and that didn't help either. I love YOU! YOU! I am not gonna leave you. I have more love in my heart for you than I ever did for Joanne. I love you with ALL my heart, soul, mind, and body. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes, but I guess I am just scared someone will try to steal you from me."

"Baby, no one is gonna steal me from you, or you from me, because our love is secure and you have to believe that! OK?"

"OK" Johnny smiles, and Roy leans over to kiss him.

"Now! Do you want to go on out to the beach house, or stay here?"

"Lets stay here cause I am dying to act out your fantasy!"

"Which one?"

"The one where you watch me!"

Roy smiles, "Well, that sounds good to me! But first," He stands up, pulling Johnny up with him, "come here!" Roy takes him and kisses him long and hard, rubbing his hands over Johnnys back, before going down to cup his ass. "I just wanted to show you how much I love you!!!"

"I love you, too!"

"You want to go take a shower?"

"Let me go tend to Smokey first, and then I will be right in."

They kiss again, and Johnny goes outside. About 30 minutes later, he returns and they eat and then take a shower together, just kissing and touching mostly. When they get out, Roy dries Johnny off, and carries him into the bedroom, laying him on the bed.

SUNDAY, JUNE 17

Roy lays Johnny on the bed and lays beside him and they begin to kiss until Johnny pulls away.

"Wait a minute! Don't you want me to act out your fantasy?"

Roy smiles. "OK, go ahead!"

Johnny scoots back on the bed, and leans against the headboard, spreading his legs with his knees up and apart. "OK, now you sit right there at the end of the bed."

Roy pulls the chair over and sits down at the foot of the bed. Johnny begins by wetting his lips, running his tongue slowly across them. He spits on his fingers and rubs them slowly around each of his nipples, groaning as he does. Then he slowly rubs his hand up and down from his stomach to his groin. Then he takes his cock in his hand, rubbing his hand up and down, and then dipping lower to massage his balls. He scoots down a little, and puts a pillow under his ass so Roy can get a good luck at his ass hole. He keeps rubbing his cock until he gets a little bit of pre cum and then uses it to lube his fingers and his hole. He uses one hand to jerk his cock, and uses his fingers on the other hand to push inside his hot hole. By this time, Johnny is groaning and pumping his hips.

Roy is groaning and rubbing his own cock. When Roy feels like he is about to explode, he moves up on the bed, lifts up Johnnys hips and quickly enters him. Within a few stokes, he explodes inside Johnny, and Johnny screams out Roys name as he explodes all over his own chest. Roy moves up, licking and kissing, before claiming Johnnys mouth, letting him taste himself as the kiss intensifies. They collapse into a deep sleep.

The next time they open their eyes it is late afternoon. They get up and take a shower and get dressed and drive on out to Hanks beach house. They will spend the night and then bring the kids home tomorrow. It is 8:00 pm when they arrive, and everyone is gathered around a bonfire, laughing and eating. Jen sees them drive up and runs out to greet them. Roy swings her up in his arms and gives her a big kiss!

"Hi Babydoll! Have you been good?"

"I have been having fun Daddy! Chris has been good, too!"

"Well, good, glad to hear it!" They walk over to where everyone is and greet them. Roy looks at Hank. "Hey, Cap! Are you ready to come back to work?"

Hank just shakes his head, "No, not really, but I guess I will. Vacations are never long enough, no matter how long of one you take. When are you guys going on vacation?"

Roy looks at Johnny, thinking. "Let me think. We work on Tuesday, the 19th, and Friday the 22nd. Then we are off from Sat. the 23rd until we come back on the Sat. the 7th. We will have the kids until Joanne gets back Aug. 3rd, and they start school Aug. 6th."

Taffys eyes get big. "Wow!!! They start school early!"

Chris smiles, "We got out really early, too. We got out May 5th."

Roy looks at Taffy, "They go to a private school, and their holidays are a little different. I think for Christmas they get out from Dec. 15th until Jan. 8th. Oh, kids. By the way, your mother called the other day, and she is gonna call back tomorrrow. Chris, are you still gonna go out for Pop Warner football?"

"Yeah! I may get to be runningback!"

Roy smiles, "Well, if you are, we are gonna have to find out when they start and I am gonna have to take you to get a physical."

"No, I don't think so Dad! They won't make us!!" He shakes his head.

All the guys start laughing, and Chet looks at Chris, "Chris, old buddy, I hate to tell you this, but if you play any kind of sports, you gotta have a physical! Thats just the way it goes!"

Chris looks at Chet, then at Roy, "Well, Dad and Johnny are Paramedics!!! They can do it!"

Roy and Johnny shake their heads, and Roy looks at Chris, "Sorry, Son. I don't think so! Chris, it's not that bad and we will talk about it later!"

Chris looks dejected, and just says, "okay" and goes to over to get another hot dog.

Hank looks at Roy, "Roy, what are you guys gonna do on your vacation?"

Roy smiles, "We are gonna fly to Montana to see Johnnys brother, and let the kids see a real big ranch. We will be there through the 4th and then come back here on the 5th. It almost took an act of Congress for me to be able to take the kids out of state while I have them in my custody! Joanne didn't really care, but her lawyer wanted proof we were really going to see Johnnys brother! He had to write a letter, and then everything was OK."

They talk and eat till long after dark. Johnny and Roy go in the guest house and Chet and Marco are right behind them. Chet and Marco sleep in the bed, and Roy and Johnny take the couch. They all fool around for awhile and then go to sleep.

MONDAY, JUNE 18

The next day Roy and Johnny help Chris and Jen get packed up. They leave about 10:00, and get home about 11:30. Roy starts a load of clothes, and Chris goes outside to help Johnny with some chores. Jen sits down and turns on the TV. About 1:00 Roy fixes some sandwiches, and then they spend the afternoon doing chores, washing clothes, and cleaning the house. Roy puts Jen to work folding the clothes and putting them away. Around 4:00 the phone rings and Roy answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Roy! Its Joanne! Are the kids back yet?"

"Yeah! Jen! Go outside and get Chris and tell him Mom is on the phone!" Jen runs outside. "Jo, when I take Chris for a physical, is he gonna need any shots? LIke a Booster?"

"Yeah, I think so, but call Dr. Douglas in San Diego. He has the shot record. Jen may be due for one, too, but I don't remember at the moment."

"Where are you right now?"

"We are in Italy! It is really beautiful!'

The kids come running in the house and Roy hands Chris the phone and goes back to the clothes. They each talk for a few minutes, and then Chris hands Roy the phone.

"Joanne, you guys have fun!"

"Oh, we are! Roy, Chris is not gonna be happy about the physical, and you are gonna have to discuss it with him."

"Yeah, I kinda figured that."

"Well, listen, I gotta run. I wll call you back before you leave on the 23rd. Bye!"

"Bye!" He hangs up, and starts getting supper ready, and they are gonna just have pizza. They eat and talk about the week at the beach. At 8:30 both kids go to bed. At 8:40 the phone rings as Roy and Johnny are sitting on the couch watching TV. Roy answers it.

"Hello?"

"Roy, this is Taffy? Do you still want me to come by in the morning about 7:00?"

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! You sure you don't mind?"

"Oh no! Not at all! See you about 7:00! Bye"

"Bye!" Roy hangs up the phone, and takes Johnny in his arms again, kissing him. "Come on! Lets go to bed!"

They stand up, and Roy checks the front door, turning out the lights as he heads for the bedroom. Johnny locks the back door, and turns out the kitchen lights. He walks in the bedroom and shuts the door, locking it. Roy comes out of the bathroom, wearing his T shirt and shorts. Johnny kisses him, and walks in the bathroom, shutting the door. Roy talks to him through the door.

"Are you gonna take a shower?"

"No, but do you mind if I have some privacy?"

Roy laughs, shaking his head. "OK, OK. The Lysol is under the counter!!!"

"Oh very funny. I can't even **** in peace."

Roy laughs, and moves away from the door, and pulls the covers down on the bed. After about 5 minutes, Johnny opens the door, and makes a show of spraying the Lysol in the bathroom and part of the bedroom. He has his shorts on, and walks over to the dresser and puts on a T shirt. He gets in bed and Roy takes him in his arms, kissing him deeply.

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

"Sleep well!"

"You, too!"

They kiss for a few minutes, and then Johnny snuggles up to Roy and they fall asleep.

During the next week Roy and Johnny work and get ready to go on vacation. Roy speaks to the kids' doctor about what shots they need and find out that both kids are overdue for a booster. Roy calls Dr. Brackett and asks him if he can give Chris a physical later in the month.

On Sunday, June 24, Roy, Johnny, and the kids fly to Montana and have a great time. They return home on July 5th and get ready to return to work on July 7th. On Saturday, July 7th they go back to work and have a very busy day.

SUNDAY, JULY 8TH

Roy and Johnny get off work about 8:30, and don't have to pick up the kids because Mike started his vacation and they took the kids with them to the beach house. They will return on Friday, July 13th, cause MIke has to work on Sat. July 14th and Chris has to get his physical on Mon. July 16th.

When Roy and Johnny leave the station, Roy reaches over to take Johnnys hand. "I love you!'

"I love you, too! It will be nice to have the house to ourselves. I love those kids, Roy, but we have been so busy, we barely have had time to kiss! Much less make love."

Roy smiles and squeezes Johnnys hand. "I know. We can stay in bed all day and sleep and make love! But first, do you want to go out to breakfast?"

Johnny runs his hand up and down Roys leg. "Why don't we grab something from the drive-thru and go home."

"That sounds like a good idea!"

Roy drives to their favorite place to eat, and drives though the drive-thru, and they head for home. Knowing they have a 30-minute drive ahead of them, Johnny scoots over in the seat so he is closer to Roy. Roy puts his right arm around Johnny, holding him close, as Johnny cups his hand over Roys crotch. He starts kissing Roys neck while unzipping his jeans.

"Johnny!" Roy groans, "you are making it very difficult to drive."

Johnny smiles, "I know, but I don't want you to wreck. Why don't I do this." He moves back against the door, and unzips his pants. He pulls out his cock and starts playing with it. Roy pulls him a little closer to him, and rubs his hand on his leg.

"I'll jerk you off and then next time you drive, and you can return the favor!"

Johnny smiles, "OK!" He lowers his jeans and Roy rubs and pulls and strokes his hard cock, and Johnny is moaning and trying not to move around too much. "OHHH YEAH! Thats it Baby! Oh!!! That feels so good! OHHHH! ROY!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" Johnny explodes all over Roys hand and his own shirt. Roy smiles and begins to lick his fingers, and Johnny just groans.

A few minutes later, Roy drives up in their driveway. They quickly zip up their pants, and hurry to the front door. While Roy is trying to get the front door unlocked, Johnny is standing very close behind him, rubbing his crotch against Roys ass. Roy finally gets the door open, and they hurry in, and shut and lock the door. They start kissing like crazy, and stripping off their clothes, hurrying to the bedroom, leaving clothes along the way.

Roy grabs Johnny and kisses him all over his face and neck. He quickly gets some KY jelly from the drawer. Johnny leans over the bed and Roy quickly applies the lube to Johnnys hole, as well as to his own hard cock.

"Fuck me, Babe!!! Hurry! I need you in me! Just fuck me hard and fast!"

"OK, Babe! Just a minute!" Roy tries to slowly enter Johnny, but Johnny pushes back against him, shouting as the whole cock goes in. "OHHHH BABY!!! You feel so good!"

"Fuck me! Come on! I need you!!!"

Roy starts pumping hard and fast, then reaches around and takes Johnnys cock in his hand. Already wet with cum from the encounter in the car, it doesn't take too much before Johnny is harder than a rock again. Only the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, and groans and moans are heard in the bedroom, and before long they are both shouting out the others name as they explode. Johnny collapses on the bed, with Roy collapsing against his back. After a few minutes, Roy starts to pull away.

"Wait a minute, Babe! Don't withdraw yet! You feel so good inside my ass!"

"Sorry Babe, but I have got to go to the bathroom!" He eases out of Johnny, and goes to the bathroom. When he comes out, Johnny is getting his own shots ready. Roy looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "This is a change. Do you feel bad?"

"Not really, but I had just a twinge of a headache so I figured may as well get these over with."

Roy kisses him, "See, it gets a little easier, doesn't it?"

Johnny hands him the needle, and sits down on the bed, "No, not really, but I don't want Dixie giving me the shot again."

Roy rubs the alcohol on, and Johnny tenses a little bit. "Relax, Babe. Take a deep breath."

Johnny takes a deep breath and Roy gives him the shot. He just grimaces, and closes his eyes for a minutes. Roy moves around to the other side, and rubs the alcohol on a little lower and towards the outside of his upper arm. Johnny looks at him.

"Why are you gonna give me the shot there?"

"Because you have several bruises. Take a deep breath."

Johnny takes a deep breath, and Roy gives him the shot. "Owch! That hurts a little bit more."

Roy looks at his arm a minute. "Babe, is your arm sore?"

"Yeah, a little bit, but its not too bad."

Roy kisses him, "C'mon. Lets go eat. I am sure our food is cold by now."

They walk in the kitchen, and while Roy makes the coffee, Johnny starts fixing some bacon and eggs. They sit down and eat about 15 minutes later.

"After we eat, I am gonna go take care of Smokey, and then we can spend the day in bed!"

Roy smiles, "Sounds great to me!"

About 15 minutes later, Johnny puts his jeans on and walks out to the barn. Roy cleans up, and then smiles, thinking of surprising Johnny. He puts on his bathrobe and walks out to the barn. Johnny is talking to the horse and brushing her down. He looks up and smiles when he sees Roy come in. Roy closes the barn door, walks over to the haybales, drops his robe, lays it over the bales, and then looks at Johnny, before turning around and bending over the bales, looking back at Johnny. Johnny groans, puts away the horse brush, and walks over to Roy, unzipping his pants as he goes. Johnny leans over and kisses Roy on the lips.

"Fuck my ass, Babe! I want to feel you inside me!"

Johnny quickly takes off his jeans, and Roy hands him the lube. Johnny puts some on Roys ass, and then coats his own cock. He moves to Roy, pushing his cockhead gently against Roy, and Roy pushes back, his asshole swallowing Johnnys cock. Johnny groans as he begins to pump his hips.

"OH BABE!!! You feel so good! I know how good it felt when your cock was up my ass! Oh yeah Babe!!! Squeeze me! Yeah! That feels so good!"

"Come on Johnny! Faster! Fuck me harder!"

"Hold on! I am! I gonna explode all that hot cum up your hot ass! Oh yeah! OH BABE! I am about to explode!"

Johnny explodes deep inside Roy, just as Roys untouched cock explodes all over his robe. Johnny lays on Roys back for a few minutes, and then slowly pulls out of him. Roy stands up and turns around, taking Johnny in his arms, kissing him deeply.

"That was wonderful! I wonder how many more places we can do it!"

Johnny smiles, "Well, we haven't done it much on the kitchen floor!"

Roy laughs, "Or on the table!"

Johnny nods his head, "That would be interesting! Come on! Lets go inside!"

Johnny puts his jeans back on, not bothering to zip them. Roy puts his robe back on, wiping off the semen that was on the robe. Johnny looks out to make sure no one is around, and then they hurry quickly to the house. They lock the back door, and stand in the kitchen and kiss for a few minutes. Johnny takes off his pants, and pulls off Roys robe, and pulls him down with him on the floor. Roy looks at him, smiling.

"Do you think you can get it up again so soon?"

"Well, I guess we will see, won't we!" Roy lays on top of Johnny, kissing, as their cocks rub against each other. Johnny nibbles on Roys ear, whispering love words as he rubs against him.

"Make love to me Roy. I want to feel your hard cock up my ass. I want to kiss you while we make love. I love you so much!!"

"I love you, too, Babe!" Roy proceeds to slowly make love to Johnny.

Afterwards, they lay in bed in the afterglow of their several hours of lovemaking, and sleep, their arms wrapped around each other.

Over the next few days, when they aren't working, they see how many different places they can make love, including the kitchen bar, the porch in broad daylight, and the bathroom floor.

On Saturday, July 14 Roy and Johnny work, and they pick up the kids on Sunday, July 15 at Taffys. They eat breakfast and go home. Roy starts the washing, and Johnny and Chris and Jen go out to the barn, feed the horse, and Johnny shows Jen how to take care of her. Roy gets the shots ready to give to Johnny. About 10:00 Johnny and the kids come back in. Roy calls out to Johnny from the Utility room.

"Johnny! I need to give you those shots!"

"I know!"

Roy walks in the kitchen, and Johnny is rolling up his sleeve. The kids sit down in the chairs to watch. Roy looks at Johnny.

"They want to watch?"

"Yeah. I don't know why they are so fascinated by it."

Roy give him both shots and Johnny just grimaces a little bit. Roy looks at Jen.

"Jen, why don't you go watch TV while Johnny and I talk to Chris."

"Is he gonna get a shot, too, Daddy?" Jen asks with her big blue eyes looking a little fearfully at Chris.

"No, we just need to talk to him. Go on, now!"

Jen leaves the room, and Roy, Johnny, and Chris sit down at the table.

"Dad, whats wrong?"

"Chris, I wanted to talk to you because tomorrow I am taking you to get your physical from Dr. Brackett. Didn't you get one last year?"

Chris shakes his head, "No, I was too little but this year I am big enough!"

Roy laughs, "Well, good, but let me tell you what is gonna happen. You are gonna have to get a shot, because you are overdue for a booster, and Dix is probably gonna draw some blood, so please behave yourself. I am not sure if it will be a fingerstick or if she will take it from the crook of your arm, but please behave yourself."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, let me tell you what will happen. When you go in, Dix will probably hand you a cup to go in the bathroom and pee in. Do exactly as she tells you to do, because they test your urine to make sure you don't have an problems. Then you will probably be weighed and measured."

Johnny looks at Roy, "Roy, the examination gown?"

"Oh yeah, Chris, Dix will probably have you put on an examination gown. You will have to take off all your clothes, probably including your underwear, but be sure and ask. Anyway, she will weigh and measure you, and take your blood pressure, and then maybe take some blood at this point. Then Dr. Brackett will come in and check your eyes, ears, and throat, as well as check your glands to make sure there are no problems. Then he will listen to your heart and lungs. Then he will have you lay back, and feel your abdomen for any problems. Then, comes the uncomfortable and maybe a little embarrassing part. He is gonna have to examine your pelvic area, including your penis and testicles to make sure there is no problems. If you are having any problems, be sure and tell him."

"But, Dad, what happens if I get, well, you know!"

Roy smiles, "Its OK, Son. It happens to everyone. It just shows you are a normal male."

"Does it hurt, Dad?"

"Not really, its just more uncomfortable than anything. It might hurt if you have any problems."

Chris just shakes his head, is face turning a little red, before he looks up at his dad, "Dad, does it ever get any easier?"

Both Roy and Johnny shake their head, and Roy answers, "No, Chris, it doesn't. In fact, the exam gets a little worse as you get older."

Chris' eyes get huge, and a little fearful, "Why Dad? What happens?"

Roy takes a deep breath, glancing at Johnny, who just shrugs, and then looks back at Chris. "Chris, as you get older, the doctor also does a rectal exam. You have to lean over the table and he will insert one finger to examine your prostate and make sure there are no problems. Its a little uncomfortable, but necessary. But, don't worry. That won't be for several years down the road. Now, do you have any questions?"

Chris just sits there a minute, and his face turns a little redder.

"What is it, Chris."

"Well, its kinda embarrassing, Dad."

Roy smiles, "Do you want Uncle Johnny to leave?"

Chris looks at Johnny, "Do you mind?"

Johnny shakes his head, and smiles, "No, thats OK!" He ruffles Chris' hair and leaves.

"What's wrong, Chris?"

"Well, uh, Dad, uh, can the uh, doctor, tell if I have been uh, you know! I know I am not supposed to but sometimes I can't help it!"

Roy smiles, "Chris, don't worry about it. No, he can't tell but he might ask you, because thats just normal development if you get aroused. When did you start waking up that way?"

"A few months ago. Sometimes, I just have to go in the bathroom. Is that wrong, Dad?"

"No, Chris, its just a part of growing up. OK?"

Chris nods, and Roy hugs him.

"OK, lets get busy getting dinner ready."

"Dad, what time do I have to do this in the morning?"

"10:00 We are gonna go about 9:30 though in case Dr. Brackett has a little bit of free time."

"I love you, Dad!"

"I love you, too, Chris!" They hug and then Roy goes to finish the laundry. Johnny comes in and starts fixing a casserole for lunch.

They spend the day cleaning because tomorrow night they are having all the guys over for a BBQ.

The kids go to bed about 9:00, and Roy and Johnny go to bed about 10:00, and lay in bed talking, with Johnnys head on Roys chest, his hands caressing Roys chest, and Roys right hand rubbing his back and ass.

"Roy, do you think Chris is scared?"

"Yeah, I am sure he is. He will be OK though."

"You gonna stay in the room with him?"

"Yeah. If Jen didn't have to get a shot, I'd ask you to keep her while we are gone, but she is gonna have to go. She is gonna scream when she gets that shot."

"Why? It goes in her arm, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but she hates any kind of shots. I thought about telling her beforehand but she will just worry and cry."

"It will be OK. I love you, Babe."

Roy leans down and kisses Johnny on the head, and then Johnny looks up, and they kiss for a minute. Roy smiles at Johnny.

"I love you, too!"

Holding one another in their arms, they drift off to sleep.

MONDAY JULY 16

Roy and Johnny get up at 7:00. While Johnny is in the shower, Roy fixes the coffee and starts on breakfast. He walks in the kids' room and wakes them up.

"Chris, wake up! Jennifer, wake up!" Roy smiles as Chris opens one eye and then covers up his head, "Come on Chris! Get up and go take a shower. Jennifer, you are gonna have to get up, too. We are going to Rampart so Dr. Brackett can give Chris his physical for football."

"Okay, Daddy. Chris, I need to go potty real fast!"

Chris rolls his eyes. "Well, go!!!"

Roy looks at Chris, "Be sure you wash out your ears and get good and clean"

"Yes, sir."

Jen comes back in a few minutes and Roy goes to fix breakfast. Johnny comes in and gives Roy a quick peck on the cheek before he walks outside to tend to Smokey. Jen comes in as he walks out. Roy looks at her when she comes in, and rolls his eyes cause she is wearing a pink shirt with purple shorts.

"Jennifer! You are not gonna wear that! It doesn't even match! Either go put on your white shorts or put on the white shirt. I want you to look nice!"

"OK Daddy!!!"

She turns around and walks back in the bedroom. When she returns a few minutes later, she is wearing a white shirt and purple shorts. Roy smiles at her as he puts the plates and silverware on the table.

"Much better Darlin!" He kisses her. "Would you please set the table for me. I also need to tell you something. When we go to Rampart, you are gonna have to get a booster shot in your arm. Its in your arm, so please be a good girl!"

Jen just looks at him with a pouty face as she puts the plates and silverware at each place. "Why Daddy?"

"Because it is just one of those shots you have to have and you are overdue for it. I am gonna be with Chris, so Johnny may be with you or you may get it after Chris is finished."

A few minutes later Johnny comes in, washes his hands and sits down at the table. Chris comes in right after that, and they sit down to eat. They don't talk too much and by 7:45 they are finished and have the kitchen cleaned up. Roy looks at Chris and Jen.

"Go get your room cleaned up, and Jen take a bath. Don't take a shower, just take a bath. I am not gonna mess with your hair. And Jennifer, put on some clean underwear!"

"I know Daddy! But these are clean! I have only worn them....."

"No, no, no! I don't want to know! Just do as you are told please!"

Jen helps Chris clean up the room, and then Roy starts her bath for her. At 8:45 he finally gets her dressed and they leave about 9:00.

They arrive at Rampart about 9:25 and it is very quiet. Roy, Johnny, and the kids walk up to Dixie, sitting at her desk. She looks up and smiles.

"Well, hello there! Dr. Brackett is in his office, and we are having a very quiet day." Dixie picks up the phone and calls Dr. Brackett to tell him they are here. Dixie hangs up and smiles at Chris. "OK, Chris and Roy why don't you go in Room 5. Johnny, why don't you take Jen if the lounge. I think there is some juice in there."

Roy smiles at Dix, "Thanks Dix. Come on Chris."

Jen starts to walk off with Johnny, but stops and looks at Dixie. "Miss Dixie, when am I gonna have to get my shot?"

Dixie looks at Roy and they smile, "Well, I was gonna give it to you later, but would you rather I gave it to you now?"

"I think so."

"OK. Tell you what. Why don't you go with your daddy and Chris and I will be in there in a minute to give it to you."

They all go in Room 5, and Roy picks up Jen and kisses her. "You are a good girl!" He sits her down on the exam table. In a minute Dixie comes in and walks over to the cabinet to get the shot ready. Jen starts to look a little nervous but Roy just hugs her. Dixie comes over and smiles.

"OK Miss Jennifer. I am gonna give this to you in your arm, and it may sting just a little bit. Why don't you close your eyes and take a big breath!"

Jen closes her eyes, and Dix rubs the alcohol on her arm. When she takes a deep breath, Dix quickly and gently gives her the shot. Jen kinda whines a little bit, but tries very hard not to cry. Both Roy and Dix give her a hug.

"OK, Johnny, why don't you take her to the lounge." Johnny and Jen leave, and Dixie turns to look at Chris, who is standing there looking a little nervous. "OK Chris. Is this your first physical?"

Chris nods, looks at little more scared.

"OK, here is what I want you to do." She gets a specimen cup wrapped in plastic, tears off the plastic, and hands it to him. "I want you to go in the bathroom, and use the sterile wipes to wipe off your penis, and then pee in the cup to at least halfway. There is a little box in there that you will set it in, and then shut the door. Then go ahead and take off your clothes, and put on the exam gown that is in there. You can leave your underwear on for right now. OK?"

Chris just nods and walks in the bathroom. Roy looks at Dixie and smiles. "I talked to him about this yesterday, and he is a little nervous, but aren't we always?"

Dix laughs, "Oh yes. I had to have mine last week."

"Does Kel do yours?"

Dixie shakes her head, "No, Dr. Lisa Miller is an OBGYN upstairs and she does it. She has been my GYN for about 7 years. I did have Kel do it once, because I was having some problems, but that was not a wonderful situation!!!"

A few minutes later a very embarrassed Chris come out, trying to hold the gown together in the back. Roy smiles and pats his back.

"OK, Chris, come over here and step on the scales for me."

He does and Dixie weighs him.

"OK, 96 lbs. Now let me see how tall you are." She checks his height. "OK 5 feet, 2 inches. Looks like you are gonna be tall like your Daddy. OK why don't you hop up here on the table and I will take your blood pressure."

Chris sits on the exam table, and Dixie takes his BP. "OK good. Now I am gonna take a little bit of blood, like I did the other day. It is just gonna be a quick fingerstick."

Chris just closes his eyes, and Dixie does it very quickly, and then looks at Roy. "I will be right back. Kel will be in here soon."

She walks out and Chris doesn't have much to say. Roy just stands beside him, A few minutes later Kel and Dixie come in. Kel smiles at both Roy and Chris.

"HI, Chris! How are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Are you ready to play football?" Kel asks as he begins to check Chris' eyes.

"Yes, sir."

"What position are you gonna play?"

"Running Back I hope."

"Running Back, huh?" Kel moves to his ears and checks those. "What team is your favorite team?"

"I like the Chargers and the Cowboys."

Kel smiles, "Yeah, those Cowboys are pretty good. OK open your mouth wide and try to relax."

Chris opens his mouth and Kel examines his throat.

"OK looking good. What team are you gonna play for?" Kel warms his stethoscope in his hand, and listen to Chris' heart and lungs.

"The Rayburn Cardinals."

"Take a deep breath for me." Chris does and repeats it several times. "OK, sounds good. Now, I am gonna examine the glands in your neck and under your arm to make sure everthing is OK" He checks him and then looks at him. "OK Chris, did your dad talk to you about this exam?"

"Yes, sir."

"OK, what I am gonna do now is to feel your abdomen to check for any tenderness or rigidity, and then I am gonna examine your pelvic area and I know its uncomfortable and a little embarrassing but I need to make sure you are developing properly and that you don't have any problems in case you were to get hit in that area. You do know to wear a cup right?"

"Yes, sir." Chris looks over at Roy with a little bit of a nervous glance.

"OK lay back and we will get this over with." Roy helps Chris lay back, and Kel lifts up the exam gown. He presses around his abdomen, asking several times if anything hurt. "OK, Roy, you want to pull down his underwear for me?"

Chris looks like he is about to cry cause he is so nervous and embarrassed. Roy lowers his underwear and removes them. Dr. Brackett looks at Chris. "Chris, bend your knees and spread them apart a little bit."

Chris does, and he's gripping Roys hand tightly. Chris turns bright red as Dr. Brackett examines him.

"Chris, have you had any kind of problems or do you hurt anywhere?"

"N-No sir."

"Have you begun to wake up with an erection?"

Chris turns a little redder, if thats possible, and just nods.

"OK good. Everything looks fine." He helps Chris sit up. "Dix, give him that booster and then you can get dressed and go."

Roy smiles at the look of relief on Chris' face. "Thanks Doc!"

"Sure, Roy! See you later!" Kel leaves and Dix prepares the shot for Chris.

"OK, Chris, you get this in your arm, too. It is gonna sting a little bit."

Chris looks at Dixie, "Miss Dixie, after what I just went through, I don't think this shot could be any worse."

Dixie and Roy laugh, and Dix gives him the shot and he just flinches a little bit. "OK you can get dressed and go! You did good, kiddo!"

Dix leaves and Roy gets Chris' clothes out of the bathroom. When Chris is dressed, they walk out and go to the lounge where Johnny and Jen are watching TV.

"OK, everyone lets go!"

Jen looks at Roy, "Daddy, can we go eat and play?"

"No, we are going home and get ready for the BBQ at our house tonight. How is your arm?"

"Fine, but it would be better if I could play at my favorite place."

Johnny rolls his eyes and walks away before he starts laughing. Roy looks at Jennifer, "Don't even start that or you are gonna spend the day in your room! Lets go!"

They walk out and get in the car and go home. It is 11:30 when they get home. Roy fixes sandwiches and they sit down to eat.

"OK guys! We are all taking a nap this afternoon. We are probably gonna be up late tonight, so we need to take a nap. Johnny and I have to work tomorrow, so Taffy will be here at 7:00."

Everyone finishes eating and they lay down about 12:15.

 

24 soon