Title: Welcome Home Hank

Author: BC

Rated: SLASH/NC-17 ***MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS***

Pairing: Johnny/Roy/Chet/Marco/Hank/Mike

Archive: Yes, just advise me please

Content Warning: SLASH. ***GRAPHIC*** sex between males

Author's Notes: This is a homoerotic story depicting same sex activities between consenting and loving adults. It is intended for ADULTS only. If this is not your cup of tea, please delete now. For entertainment purposes only, no copyright infringement intended. They're not mine. I just brought them out to play for a while.

Special Thanks: To Story Morgan for providing the original premise for this story in her Club 51 series, originally posted on E!HA. If you want more information on Club 51, please contact me.

Summary... Hank was sent to Sacramento for two weeks by the department. During his absence, the entire A-shift of Station 51 abstained from all sexual activity. Now that they have their Captain back, they welcome him home in style.

 

 

WELCOME BACK HANK

By BC

 

"Stoker, that is the third time you've looked at your watch in the last five minutes," Johnny Gage tells his friend and co-worker. Johnny reclines on the couch next to his partner Roy. "Will you just relax, man."

Mike shifts from one foot to the other. "Yeah, well…" he lets his sentence hang with a heavy sigh. He leans against the dayroom wall, and once again looks at his watch.

"Look Mike," Chet says. "We all are watching the clock. You don't have to make it any harder."

"Did you have to use that word, Chet?" Mike groans as he tries to find more room in the crotch of his too tight uniform pants.

"What word?" Chet asks.

"Harder!" the four men hiss as they too adjust their own constricted manhoods.

"Maybe we should call the airline again to make sure his flight's on time," Marco suggests from his place in the recliner.

"We just called twenty minutes ago," Roy reminds his friend. "Boy, I thought Johnny was the impatient one around here."

"Well, it's been two weeks," Marco reminds the others.

Mike groans as he tries yet again to make more room for his straining erection. "Two long weeks," he groans.

"Look, just hang on for another hour or so," Roy advises. "B-shift should be here any minute."

"Thought you would like to know, B shift's started to come in," Captain Miller says as he comes into the dayroom. "Soon as they are all here, you guys can get off."

At Captain Miller's sudden and unexpected entrance into the dayroom, each of the men scrambles to hide their obvious arousal. Mike turns slightly away, facing toward the television. Marco puts a magazine over his lap. Chet pulls the pad of paper off the shelf by the pay phone while Johnny pulls a disgruntled Henry into his lap. Roy picks the paper up and covers himself with it.

"Thanks, Cap," Roy chokes out.

"Hank should be back from Sacramento next shift," Captain Miller advises them.

"Uh, ummm. Yeah, Cap," Chet stammers. "His plane arrives this morning."

"Are you going down to meet him?" Miller asks.

Mike bites his lip to keep from moaning aloud while the others divert their eyes.

"Uh, no Cap," Marco says. "We're gonna meet up later."

"Well, I'm gonna go meet with Hookraider. I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome this week," Miller says. "Enjoy your days off, guys."

A chorus of thanks and good-byes follows Miller out of the room.

As soon as Miller is out of the room, Mike hits his head against the wall. "The man is trying to kill us," he groans, once again reaching to adjust himself. "Cumming, getting off, and going down. Oh man, I'm dying here."

"Take it easy, Mike," Roy says with a chuckle as he too shifts uncomfortably. "He has no clue about what's going on."

"Roy's right," John says, reaching over and giving his partner's hand a quick squeeze. "We've got to get ourselves under control before B-shift gets in here. Five guys who can barely walk will be noticeable."

"Think ice," Chet suggests. "Think arctic ice."

*************

Hank places his suitcase inside the front door to his home. He looks around in surprise at his newly painted living room. A warm glow travels throughout his body as he realizes what his friend's have done for him. He spots the note on the table behind the couch.

Welcome home, Hank.

We've missed you. Hope you like the paint job. We have more surprises waiting for you in the playroom. Go downstairs. Go directly to the circle of light to find your wardrobe. Stay within the circle. No speaking unless spoken to and no peeking.

We love you,

Club 51

Hank swallows past the lump in his throat. "Oh, guys, what have you done?" he asks himself aloud. "Or should I say what are you going to do? To me?" He reaches down to shift the considerable length throbbing in his slacks. After double checking to be sure the front door is locked, he heads for the basement and the playroom.

As Hank descends the dimly lit stairs, he can see the only illuminated spot in the room is a small circle of light. The rest of the room is cloaked in darkness and deep shadows. In the center of the lighted circle, a small dark object lies on the floor. Hank crosses quickly to the circle. He bends to pick up the object. He turns it over in his hands, noticing his name has been artistically carved into the leather of the cock harness. He feels his throat begin to constrict with emotion. He pivots to look around the room but cannot see beyond the small circle of light. He remembers the words of the note and quickly begins to undress.

Sensing several pairs of eyes watching his every movement from all directions, Hank begins to undress. As he does, soft sensual music begins from the playroom's stereo speakers. Moving in time to the heavy rhythm, Hank sways his hips as he starts to unbutton his shirt. With each released button, he spreads the material wider, exposing his hard and furred chest. Turning in the tight circle, he slips the last button from the hole and with sure strokes, he begins to run his hands over his thickly furred chest, grasping and squeezing his nipples to hard nubs. Then with great showmanship, he lets the shirt slide from his body. When he hears a muffled gasp from the darkness, he swings his shirt over his head and toward the sound.

He quickly toes off his shoes and bending at the waist, removes each sock. He wiggles his trim backside in the air toward his audience. A moan from his hidden audience lets Hank know his efforts are not unappreciated. Undulating his hips sensuously, he moves his hands to the belt at his waist. Languidly, he undoes his belt and button of his dress slacks. With careful and deliberate motions, he eases the zipper down over his straining manhood. He pushes the material down over his hips and legs, giving the maximum performance possible. In seconds, he is standing wearing only a bulging thong.

Hank pivots in the tight circle of light, making sure to give each member of his spellbound audience a complete and thorough view of his thinly veiled arousal. He can hear the rapid breathing in the room surrounding him. He plays boldly with the waistband of the thong before bending over and exposing his well-muscled ass. Running his hands seductively over his cheeks and then pulling the thin material tightly into the crevasse of his ass not only enflames his audience but himself as well. With an unrestrained groan of his own, he moves his hands back to the bulging front of the tight material.

Nearly splitting at the seams, the thong does little to mask Hank's raging erection. He cups himself in his large hands and throws his head back, relishing the feeling of both his own hands and the heated stares of his now breathless audience. With long fingers, he carefully moves the material aside to allow his heavy ball sac to drop free of the confining garment. He smiles when he hears several throaty moans from the darkness. Needing no further urging, he moves his hands to each hip. After gyrating his hips, he pops the snaps on each side of the garment at the same time, allowing the tight thong to drop to the floor and his turgid erection to spring free. Several softly issued curses float from the darkness accompanied by several harsh groans. He wheels about deliberately showing his highly aroused body to his enraptured lovers.

Spreading his legs wide, Hank bends at the waist to pick the leather harness up from the floor. He makes a great display of fastening the harness around his engorged member and ball sac. Already rock hard, he needs no added stimulation for a snug fit. Once securely restrained, he turns slowly to model his "wardrobe".

************

"Close your eyes," Mike orders softly from the darkness.

Hank does as instructed. He can sense someone approaching him from the rear. He does not flinch as a blindfold is secured around his eyes, effectively blocking all light and sight.

A moment later he senses another presence behind him. "Put your hands behind your back," Roy instructs.

Hank again follows instructions and feels a thick cord wrapped around his wrists, securing them behind his back. While not too tight, the cord will prevent him from using his hands.

"Did you touch yourself while you were gone?" Johnny asks, standing off to Hank's left.

"No, sir," Hank answers quickly.

"Did you cum while you were gone?" Marco asks, standing to Hank's right.

"No, sir," Hank answers breathlessly. He can sense the others closing in on him and can smell the distinct odor of aroused male. HIS aroused males.

Mike reaches out and gently grasps Hank's long, thick cock in his hands. He lovingly caresses each vein and ridge. "Did you get hard while you were gone?"

"Thinking of you, sirs," Hank answers with a moan. His hips jerk forward in attempt to force deeper contact with Mike's hand.

"You never came?" Chet asks.

Mike's hands slip from his cock to his balls as Roy closes his hand over Hank's erection. Hank shakes his head from side to side. "Not without you, sirs," he strangles out as he feels five sets of hands caressing his cock, balls, and buttocks. His breath comes in short pants. A low guttural moan starts deep in his throat as his hips buck convulsively.

Mike watches the sheen of perspiration form on his lover's brow. He can see and feel the tension in the well-muscled body beside him.

"Do you want to cum now?" Johnny asks.

Hank makes several attempts to answer but cannot get the words beyond his constricted throat. He restlessly shakes his head as his body strains to get closer to the multitude of hands caressing him.

Mike steps directly behind Hank. "Don't worry," he whispers directly into Hank's ear. "I'll give you your relief. Soon baby. Hold on." He places his hand on Hank's shoulder, caressing it lightly, feeling the muscles bunch and quiver beneath his touch. With firm pressure, he urges Hank to his knees on the well-padded floor.

"We are going to see how well you remember us," Roy explains. "You can only use your mouth. Let's see if you can identify us just by taste."

"We'll reward you for a perfect score," Johnny promises.

"And punish you for anything less," Chet growls menacingly.

"Yes, sir," Hank answers.

***********

Each of the men moves away from Hank, leaving him alone in the circle of light. The music slowly fades. While Hank struggles to listen for his friend's movements, his body screams out for their touch.

"You can attempt to identify us AFTER we cum," Marco informs him. "We'll let you know when you are done if you've gotten a perfect score."

"Are you ready?" Mike asks.

"Yes, please," Hank pleads. "I want to taste you."

After several long moments of silence, Hank senses someone in front of him. The combined body heat, unique musky scent, and the undeniable aura of love emanating from the man in front of him leaves no doubt in his mind that Mike is standing in front of him. Hank licks his lips in anticipation of tasting his lover and best friend. As he darts his tongue out again, he encounters the lush tip of Mike's manhood.

Unable to see his target due to the blindfold covering his eyes, Hank relies on his innate sense of smell and proximity to make contact with Mike's engorged member. Running his head over the large head, Hank tastes the salty pre-cum there. He eagerly licks the swollen gland before leaning forward to lick along the shaft. He buries his nose in the course hair at the base of Mike's throbbing cock. He then leans forward enough to nuzzle the two globes dangling between Mike's trembling legs. Sucking each deep into his mouth, he laves them both with his tongue before reversing his path and moving back to the tip of Mike's erection.

When Hank finally sucks the full length of him into his mouth, it is all Mike can do to keep from coming at that moment. Biting his lip to keep from groaning, he thrusts his hips forward until his cock hits the back of Hank's throat. When Hank swallows and takes him incredibly deeper, Mike feels his toes curl and his body shudder.

Hank begins to work up and down Mike's elongated shaft, starting slowly and going from tip to base with each stroke. With his hands secured behind him, he has only his mouth to pleasure Mike with. With deliberate care, he slowly builds the intensity of his loving. When he feels Mike's body tense with impending release, he deep throats him and hums softly, giving the younger man the final nudge over the edge.

Hank convulsively swallows, trying to keep up with the heavy flow of semen down his eager throat. Still sucking, he milks every drop of creamy fluid from Mike's still throbbing member. When Mike finally pulls his over-sensitized flesh from his mouth, Hank leans forward trying to maintain contact as long as possible. He darts his tongue over his lips as he pants heavily. He can only manage a hoarse whisper. "Mike."

Mike feels both physically and emotionally drained. He drops to his knees in front of his lover. He lowers his mouth to his friend's lips. He kisses him lightly, running his tongue inside Hank's hot mouth. The unique taste of Hank mixed with the taste of his own sperm nearly drives Mike back over the edge. He pulls away from Hank reluctantly. "Thank you," he whispers, kissing his lips quickly. He turns to Marco standing beside him and takes the glass of water from him.

"Sip this," he says softly, holding the glass for Hank. "It's only water." Careful to allow Hank only a few small sips, he removes the glass. "Are you ready to continue?"

Hank nods and smiles. "I'm ready."

In turn, Hank fellates Marco, Johnny, Chet and finally Roy. He works each throbbing member deep into his eager throat, striving to give each man the most pleasure possible. He enthusiastically swallows every drop of precious, creamy fluid. As each man reluctantly leaves the haven of Hank's hot mouth, Hank correctly identifies each one. He is reward with a soft thank you and a loving kiss.

As Roy moves away from him, Hank smiles. Panting from his exertions, he gingerly licks his now slightly swollen lips and moans softly. He is thrilled that he has been able to pleasure each of his men well. In giving each of his men their pleasure, he has increased his own desire for them. His rock hard erection juts forward, throbbing and pulsating. His body trembles with pent up desire. He cannot wonder what is in store for him next.

Hank listens to the soft rustling sounds behind him. He picks up the sensation of someone standing directly behind him again.

"Stay still," Johnny cautions from directly behind Hank. He bends to release the cords loosely binding Hank's wrists. He gently squeezes the older man's hands. He cautiously flexes Hank's wrists then elbows. He can feel the trembling of Hank's highly aroused body. "Are you okay?"

Hank rotates his shoulders. "Never better, sir."

Johnny chuckles at his Captain's eager tone. "And you accuse me of being horny. Guys, do you think we should do something about our horny lover here?"

Hank senses that everyone has surrounded him.

"He does look horny," Chet says.

"Look at how taut his muscles are," Marco says reverently.

"He's trembling," Roy adds.

"And his beautiful dick is throbbing," Mike adds.

"What are we gonna do about it?" Johnny asks. "Should we let him have his release?"

"I don't know," Roy says.

"I agree with Roy," Chet says. "I don't think he wants it badly enough."

"Maybe we should give him a few ideas of what we could do to him," Marco says.

"It's only been two weeks since he's cum," Johnny adds. "We could make him wait a little longer."

**********

Mike runs his hand over Hank's throbbing rod. "He's gonna explode when he cums."

Hank thrusts his manhood deeper into Mike's encompassing grasp with a loud moan.

Mike gives a gentle squeeze to the hard rod in his hand and nods towards his friends. Together, the gently lift Hank from his place on the floor and lie him carefully on the pile of pillows they've laid behind him.

Hank reclines on the large pile of overstuffed pillows in a semi-reclining position. Pillows softly cushion his back and support his knees. He accepts another small sip of water from the glass held to his lips. He tries to remain still as he feels five separate sets of hands caress his raging erection. As the hands start to slip away from him, he hears soft moans coming from all around him. As the sounds build in volume and intensity as he finds himself suddenly alone.

"Remove your blindfold," Roy urges softly from some distance away.

Hank does as he is told. The area is completely dark. Gradually he becomes aware of a soft spot of light suspended directly in front of him. The diameter of the light progressively increases and then comes into focus. As the picture comes into focus, he realizes he is looking at a picture of him and Mike making love. It dawns on him that the moans are coming from the speakers hidden around the room. The images begin to change before him, each one depicting he and his lovers engaged in various and explicit sex acts. Candid and casual shots are mixed with deliberately poised positions and scenes. The accompanying soundtrack echoes off the well-padded walls as voices ebb and flow in pleasure and ecstasy. Guttural moans, fevered pleadings, harsh demands, soft cries of love, and the sounds of flesh meeting flesh. Each one coordinated with the blatant photoplay.

Watching as not only he but each of his men is repeatedly stroked, fondled, sucked, caressed, fucked and loved, enflames Hank's already overtaxed system. He begins to twist and writhe on his dais. As the audio and visual stimulation increases in explicitness, speed, and volume, Hank's restlessness and agitation increases as well. His limbs thrash about, his long neck arches seductively, his nostrils flare as his breath comes in explosive pants. He clenches his hands into tight fists to keep from reaching for his engorged and still tightly restrained penis. His own whimpers and moans add to the erotic soundtrack.

Watching his lover's reactions only enflames Mike's own passions. He moves to kneel directly above Hank's head. He strokes the damp hair back from Hank's sweat drenched forehead. "Tell me baby," he coons softly. "What do you want? Do you want your release?"

Hank adamantly shakes his head. He tries hard to focus on the man above him.

"What do you want?" Mike asks again. "Do you want to continue?"

Hank finally brings his eyes into focus and locks gazes with his beautiful lover. "I…I…wan…want…to fin…finish…tes…test."

"Are you sure?" Mike asks again, wanting to be sure that Hank is up to the task at hand.

Hank nods his head and swallows as he thinks of what is to come. He tries desperately to control his ragged breathing. "I want my men…to take me," he pleads. "Fuck me hard…please."

Mike leans down and places a kiss on the top of Hank's head. "This could take a while," he reminds Hank.

***********

Hank pushes himself jerkily to his knees. He picks the blindfold up from the cushions and attempts to tie it in place but his trembling fingers fumble the task.

Mike moves behind Hank, taking the cloth from him and securing it over his eyes. "Do you remember the safe word?" he asks.

"Rampart."

Mike reaches around to caress the hard, throbbing rod of his lover. "Are you sure?"

Hank drops forward so he is on his hand and knees. "Please sir, take me," he almost sobs with desire. "You promised."

Mike runs his hands over Hank's head. "Shhhssshhh," he says. "Soon. Let us get everything ready." He nods to Chet and Marco who are standing nearby.

They carefully pick Hank up and take him back to the well-padded section of the floor. Meanwhile, Roy takes Mike aside.

"Maybe you ought to do this alone," Roy suggests. "We'll give you and Hank your privacy."

Mike puts his hand on Roy's arm. "No Roy," he whispers. "He wants this. You heard him."

"But he's waited so long," Roy adds.

"He wants us, Roy," Mike says. "You heard him. He wants HIS men to take him."

"But we can wait," Roy argues.

"But he can't," Mike counters. "He wants US. All of us. Like he said, we did promise him this before he left."

Mike sees Roy about to jump in again. He leans forward and kisses him soundly. "Thank you for being concerned but this is what Hank wants. This is what the six of us planned together. You know how much he's been looking forward to this. He knows the safeword. He'll use it if he has to but I doubt he'll want to," he reminds his friend as he looks down at Roy's own prominent erection. "Besides, what are you going to do with that? It's not going anywhere on its' own."

"We only want to make Hank happy," Roy says.

"Trust me," Mike says as he slips his arm around Roy's shoulders. "We will. We most definitely will."

Marco and Chet lift Hank and carry him to the well-padded section of the floor. Placing him on his hands and knees, with his legs slightly spread. They move away from Hank, watching him adjust to his surroundings, watching him search for some sign of his lovers and what is going to happen to him.

Mike and Roy approach Hank from the rear. They watch as he gingerly sways his body, searching for some contact with his lovers. The black leather of the cock harness contrasts nicely with the pale skin of Hank's genital area. His tightly bound cock and balls hang heavily between his spread and trembling thighs. From time to time, his lengthy rod jumps involuntarily, adding to the seductive picture. Johnny joins them as he flips a switch illuminating the area and the many cameras he has set up around the room on tripods.

"Do you think he's noticed the cameras yet?" Johnny whispers.

"He's totally lost in a sensual haze," Mike assures his friend. "He'll love the surprise."

"Well, they are on auto and ready to go," Johnny says. "I've still got the hand helds around too so feel free. I'll develop the rolls this afternoon."

Roy reaches out and strokes Johnny's cheek. "LATER this afternoon," he amends. "I have plans for your hot little body when we are done here."

"Well, then we'd better get started then," Marco says.

Chet crouches down next to Hank's head. "Are you ready?" he asks softly.

Hank nods his head. "Yes, please, sir."

"Okay, the same rules apply. No talking and no peeking. You can moan, a little," Chet continues as he reaches under Hank to caress his hard cock, eliciting a moan from the frenzied Captain. "When each of us is done, you can guess who just fucked you."

"And we'll reward you for a perfect score," Marco adds.

"Any questions?" Johnny asks.

The thought of being taken repeatedly, by each of his men, sends a heated thrill through him. Knowing that he is going to be filled to the brim with long, thick, hot rods sends a shiver of anticipation down his spine. He swallows the lump forming in his throat. "Please, sirs, no fingers. Just take me please. Hard." He instinctively wiggles his ass.

"You don't want to be stretched," Roy asks, trying to confirm Hank's requests.

"No sir," Hank pleads. "Just take me, sir." His ass twitches again in impatience.

Mike knows that Hank will be tight after two weeks without penetration. He wants to respect his lover's wishes but at the same time provide the most pleasurable experience possible. He reaches for the tube of lube, liberally coating his cock and the taut rosebud of Hank's ass. Applying firm and steady pressure, he seeks entrance to his lover's body.

Hank feels the burning pressure as Mike's cock begins to slowly dilate the thick ring of muscle. He doesn't question the fact that he knows it is Mike behind him. As the head of Mike's thick penis penetrates him, Hank cannot help but moan in ecstasy. He feels Mike pause to give his body time to adjust to the invasion. He wiggles his ass, trying to encourage Mike to go deeper. He can feel the tension in the man behind him. He pulls forward slightly and then moves backward, fully seating Mike's thick love tool deeply inside his hot canal.

Hank's pleasure foremost in his mind, Mike wills his body to stillness as he breaches Hank's sphincter. He closes his eyes as waves of pleasure roll over him. The hot tight haven of Hank's ass constricts around his manhood, urging him deeper but Mike holds his position. When Hank shifts his position to fully encompass his throbbing cock, Mike cannot suppress a groan of his own. As he is buried to the hilt, his fingers tighten around Hank's hips. Moving gingerly, he begins to rock in and out of the tight love tunnel. Withdrawing almost completely, he plunges back in, making sure to angle his thrusts to rake across Hank's sensitive prostate. He feels the resulting contractions and tremors in Hank's body, signaling his pleasure. As he feels Hank beginning to relax, he intensifies his thrusts, moving harder, faster, and deeper. He sets a steady pace to maximize Hank's bliss. As the pressure builds for his own release, it is Hank's keening cries and moans combined with Hank's deliberate constrictions around Mike's raging shaft that finally pushes him over the edge. His balls slapping hard against Hank's, he plunges deep into his lover's loins, emptying his load as Hank screams his name.

**********

Mike collapses across his lover's back as Hank's ass continues to milk him of fluid. He tries to catch his breath. With a shaking hand, he reaches up to caress his lover's trembling shoulder. As he stretches to whisper in Hank's ear, his now limp organ slides from within the hot cave. Hank whimpers at the sudden loss and wiggles his hips against Mike's.

Feeling Mike's labored breathing on his cheek, Hank turns his head, seeking his lover's mouth. Their lips meet and tongues duel briefly. Mike reaches beneath them to fondle Hank's turgid cock. Hank thrusts hard into Mike's hand with a sobbing moan, arching his back, and panting heavily through parted lips.

Mike nips at Hank's ear. "Does this mean you are ready for more?"

"Y…Yes, please."

Mike licks the outer shell of Hank's ear then nips the earlobe. He then lifts himself from the floor and Chet moves into his place behind Hank's quivering ass. Despite the blindfold, he can see the look of joy on Hank's face as Chet plunges deep into his hot cavern.

Mike watches intently as Chet, Roy, and Marco each take turns pleasuring their Captain. Each man varies their style and approach to give Hank the richest experience possible. Chet's blunt, rigidly paced strokes build Hank slowly to a fevered pitch. His unexpected switch to a rapid-fire pace just before exploding in Hank's ass sets off more trembling in Hank's body. Roy's varying strokes and frequent stopping and starting have Hank chewing his lower lip so hard, Mike starts to place a clean cloth in his mouth to protect his delicate skin. When Roy pulls out completely and waits for several long seconds before plunging back into, Hank's scream of pleasure echoes loudly off the walls. Marco mounts Hank in a half standing-half squatting position. This angle provides more stimulation to Hank's well-probed anus. At each of his lover's climax, Hank screams their name, taking every drop of fluid they have to offer into his passion-overloaded body.

Johnny notices Hank's wobbly position on his hands and knees. Even when offered the option of stopping for rest, Hank begs to continue. Johnny softly urges Hank to lie on his back with his legs pulled up to his heaving chest. Johnny circles the large head of his dick around Hank's opening. Slipping inside with ease, he begins long, measured strokes, in and out of Hank's ass. He angles his thrusts to rake against his prostate, enjoying the automatic response of his lover. With each thrust, Hank raises his hips to meet Johnny's.

Moaning uncontrollably, Hank revels in the feelings coursing through his body. He feels as if his ass is on fire. The constant friction, the intense and repeated jarring of his prostate and the heat of his lover's hard shafts have him in a frenzy. The tightness building in his balls is unbelievable. He strains closer and closer to his lovers, seeking relief from the escalating pressure. He takes every thrust, every parry, every stroke, expressing his pleasure through the tightening of his body, his moans and wails. Sweat drips from his body in torrents, adding to the lubrication of his ass and the stinging pleasure of raw skin scraped by friction. His limbs are shaking so hard he can no longer control them. He feels two sets of strong yet gentle hands grab his legs, pulling them carefully back toward his shoulders and raising his hips higher toward Johnny.

The new angle of penetration gives Johnny deeper access to his scorching tunnel. With the freedom granted by not supporting Hank's legs, Johnny is able to thrust harder, faster, and deeper into the older man's ass. His moans mingle with Hank's as he races toward completion. As both men scream together, Johnny fires his burning seed deep into Hank's full rectum.

Johnny collapses forward, bracing himself on his elbows above Hank's heaving chest. John drops little kisses across Hank's still strained face. His now spent member slides easily from Hank's rectum. He realizes Hank is still gyrating his hips against him in an effort to seek release. Johnny reaches down to stroke Hank's steel hard member. At Roy's signal, he rolls from Hank's body.

Hank feels suddenly bereft as Johnny moves away from him. He tries to will his exhausted limbs to reach for his lovers but he finds he is too exhausted to move, his only movement the fevered pumping of his hips and the constant twitching of his cock.

He jumps when he suddenly feels five sets of hands begin to wash and caress his body. He whimpers at the gentle glide of warm cloths and warmer hands across his skin.

"Sssshhhh, baby," Mike whispers softly as he gently washes Mike's tear stained face. "We just want to make you more comfortable. Relax, enjoy."

Hank thrashes his head on the padded floor. "More please," he begs as he raises his hips. "Please take me again."

***********

"Soon baby," Mike promises. "Just relax. Let us take care of you."

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!" Hank wails. "Take me. Please."

Mike brushes his lips over Hank's. "Yes, baby," he whispers. "I'm going to take you. I'm going to take you hard and fast. I want to feel you tremble beneath me. I want to watch you cum. I want to taste your sweet juices. I want to feel you explode inside of me."

Mike continues to talk to Hank, hoping to draw his attention away from the activities of the others as they continue to bathe the sweat from Hank's overwrought body. Marco and Chet lift Hank's legs so Roy can examine him for injury. While his still dilated opening is bright red there is no evidence of tearing or bleeding. With a soft cloth, he lovingly cleans the semen that dribbles from Hank's anal orifice. When Hank begins to thrust against his hand, he quickly completes his task and pats the reddened skin dry. He silently signals the others that Hank is okay.

Soon, strong hands lift Hank and carry his across the room. They place him in the center of large platform, silk-sheeted bed. They loving caress his still straining body.

Hank's entire existence revolves around his sense of touch. The loving hands stimulate his already overwork nerve endings, leaving a trail of fire everywhere they touch. Each touch, each caress centers in this throbbing groin. He opens and closes his fists, seeking to grab, to touch, to hold.

As Mike continues to rain kisses over his face and to whisper erotic promises, he gradually becomes aware that fewer and fewer hands are touching him. Soon, he feels only Mike next to him. "Mike?" he chokes out in a hoarse whisper.

"I'm here, baby," Mike says. "I'm right here. I'm not leaving you." He reaches up to remove the blindfold from Hank's eyes.

Hank blinks repeatedly as his eyes adjust to the dim brightness provided by the candles circling their bed. "Mike?"

"I’m here, Hank," Mike says as he leans closer to his still restless lover. "Right here."

Hank's body continues to thrash about on the bed. He shifts from side to side, thrusting his hips upward, his restrained erection bobbing back and forth. His chest rises and falls rapidly as he works to draw air into his overworked lungs.

All possibility of coherent thought vanishes as Mike begins to rain kisses down his body. Caressing hands are followed by kissing lips, licking tongue, and nipping teeth. Mike blazes a trail down Hank's enflamed body. When he reaches his flat male nipples, he twists and turns each between his thumb and forefinger, bring each to a rigid, pebbled peek. He then circles each with his tongue, laving the sensitive brown skin repeatedly before drawing it into his mouth and sucking hard. Hank's back arches, sending more of the heated flesh into his mouth. Soon, he continues his downward journey, licking his way across his stomach to his navel. Thrusting his tongue into the dusky depths of Hank's navel in a pretend fuck brings more fevered motions from Hank's body.

Hank's body bucks out of control, seeking to touch and be touched everywhere. His hips thrust convulsively into the air, seeking to release the explosive tension building in his balls. Mike has to fight to maintain contact with the man beneath him.

Mike finally grasps Hank's rock solid shaft. The intense heat emanating from his lover's core warms his hands and heats his passions. Ignoring his own now pulsating erection, he focuses on pleasuring his lover. He strokes his hand up and down Hank's rigid length. He lowers his head to lick the small drops of pre-cum from the purple head. He licks the solid shaft, tracing each vein and ridge with his tongue. By the time he reaches the base of the nearly 14 inch shaft, Hank's body is once again soaked in sweat.

He drops lower to take each of the reddened nuts into his mouth. The leather harness encompassing Hank's throbbing cock and balls does not impede the progress of Mike's hot mouth. As Hank's frantic movements and rabid cries signal his increasing need for release. Mike lips and nips his way back up the steely shaft. He circles the head twice with his tongue before drawing the entire length into his mouth. Applying strong suction, he works up and down the engorged shaft. He works with the rhythm of Hank's hips to take him as deep as he can. Locking his eyes on Hank's, he deep throats him and hums softly. With his free hand, he reaches up and releases the harness from around Hank's shaft.

As Mike releases the harness, Hank's hips surge upward as he shoots his load explosively down Mike's waiting throat. Hank cannot contain the scream of ecstasy as his long awaited climax surges through him. He feels as if his essence is throbbing out of his cock. He comes longer and harder than he has ever come in his lifetime.

Mike works for several minutes as Hank's twitching member continues to send streams of cum down his throat. He seals his mouth around the still hard penis, not wanting to lose a single drop of Hank's love juices. He lays quietly between Hank's finally still legs, his head propped on Hank's hip as he continues to hold his lover's still draining organ in his mouth. His eyes remain locked on Hank's finally serene face.

Hank finally comes back to reality. He locks eyes with his lover. He tries several times to find his voice. He finally lifts a still shaking hand to run it through Mike's tousled hair. Mike slowly releases Hank's member from the prison of his mouth and slides his body upward to lie fully beside Hank.

Mike sees the tears leaking from Hank's eyes. "Baby, are you hurting?"

Hank shakes his head and lifts his lips to Mike's. He snuggles his still quaking body closer to Mike. "I…I…"

"What is it?" Mike asks, concern dripping off of every word.

"I've never felt so loved in my life," Hank admits as he tries to wipe at the wetness on his cheeks.

"I do love you," Mike affirms. "With all my heart and soul."

"I love you too," Hank says.

"Welcome home, Hank! Welcome home."

_______________

So inquiring minds want to know…

What was Hank's reward for a perfect score?

What happened to all the pictures Johnny has taken?

Who's next in the playroom?

How did Chet get fully initiated into the Club?

Any suggestions? Feel free to develop your own answers and post them here