COPYRIGHT August, 2000, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: The Vacation

Author: K-rock

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: Sex and love between two men. If you don't like it, don't read it!

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO WHAT A SUMMER

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Just a story I started writing about Roy and Johnny on vacation.

 

WHAT A SUMMER 2: THE VACATION

By K-Rock

Roy and Johnny are on vacation, and they are going to spend it working around the house and the ranch, repairing the fences, painting the house, as well as many other mundane, but necessary, chores.

Early the first morning of their first full day off, Roy wakes up around 6 am, and stretches, knowing he should get up to get started on the washing. Johnny is cuddled up next to him, and his warm body feels so good next to him. Roy feels his eager cock twiching as he looks at his lover.

First things first, though, as Roy gets out of bed, goes to the bathroom, and when he is finished with his business, washes his hands. Walking back in the bedroom, he notices that Johnny is sprawled out across the rumpled bed, laying on his stomach, and the sheet is barely covering his sexy ass. Roy has to laugh a little at the site of a few small bruises and marks on the tender skin, marks that Roy left from a recent make-out session a few days ago on the couch. He feels his cock stirring as he remembers the squeals from Johnny as he laughingly held him down to give him some love bites after Johnny mentioned that Cap had noticed the one on his lower neck, remarking that they needed to be careful. Fortunately, Johnny had not had to go to the hospital at any time, or they would have been teased unmercifully. Roy also remembers Johnny promising to get him back for leaving the marks, and Roy can hardly wait!

With a sly grin on his unshaven face, Roy gets an idea that is sure to wake Johnny up the way he loves to be awakened---with Roy making love to him. Roy moves his hand down to his own cock, which is semi-hard, and starts rubbing his hand up and down it, getting it a little harder. He walks over to the bedside table, gets the KY jelly, coats it liberally over his erect cock, and then kneeling on the bed, quickly pulls the sheet off Johnny's naked body.

Roy smiles, and his cock is hard and ready, when he sees the sexy nude body of his lover. Roy pushes Johnny's long legs wide apart, and lays between them. With one hand, he spreads his cheeks, and starts licking from his balls to his hole, arousing Johnny so much that he is awake and moaning before too long.

When Roy begins to give the entrance to Johnny's love tunnel a good tongue bath, Johnny squeals in delight, and then begins to squirm as an avalanche of sexual excitement spreads out over his body, and Roy has to almost hold him down. After a long, and very thorough tongue bath, Roy uses his KY-jelly-coated fingers to stretch his lover's hole, to prepare him for his big beefy cock.

Johnny had been sound asleep when he felt Roy get up, and knew he should get up, too, but just turned over and spread out, and went back to sleep---almost. He felt the bed dip when Roy came back, and then all of a sudden, he felt cool air when Roy ripped of the sheet. He decided to just lay there and see what Roy would do, even though he had a good idea.

Johnny about flew off the bed when Roy begin to lick his ass, and he was overwelmed when he continued the extremely arousing tongue bath. Johnny could feel his own cock beginning to stir as he got very aroused at just the thought of what was gonna happen, much less at the feelings that were overwelming with what Roy's tongue was doing to him.

Roy knew Johnny was awake, and he wanted to be inside him. When he had him stretched enough, Roy applied some more jel, and then raised his body up, and moved his cock into position. He rubs the big purple head of his pre-cum-leaking cock against Johnny's hole, and Johnny instinctively moves his hips up to meet Roy, and Roy gently pushes the head in, giving his lover time to adjust.

Johnny nearly cums when he feels Roy's cockhead pushing gently at his opening, and pushes back against him, wanting him to hurry up. All he can do is moan when he feels his lover enter him.

Roy slowly pushes his way in Johnny's hot cavern, and when he has his cock fully inserted, he lays on top of Johnny, kissing his neck and ears. He moves his hands underneath Johnny's squirming body to lovingly caress his smooth, silky chest, his fingers finding the small erect nipples to roll and tweak.

While Roy's hands and lips are busy loving one part of his lover's body, his hips begin to move up and down as he slowly thrusts in and out of Johnny's ass, using long, even strokes as he does, sometimes coming nearly all the way out, before pushing rapidly back in to the hilt.

Gradually, with a lot of insistant, encouragement from Johnny, Roy begins to thrust faster as Johnny lays on his stomach. Roy supports himself with his arms as he rapidly begins to fuck Johnny's sexy ass faster and faster.

With a shout to the housetops, and Johnny's name on his lips, Roy explodes deep inside Johnny's ass, almost flooding him with his love juices. When Roy collapses against him, Johnny manages to turn them on their sides, and, with only a few strokes, explodes all over his stomach, and the bed. Roy reaches over and rubs some of it in, but also takes some of it on his finger, puts it in his mouth, and then leans over to Johnny's lips, and shares a long, loving, emotional toe-curling, breath-taking, tongue-filled, lung-sucking erotic kiss that leaves both of them breathless as they recover in the arms of their lover.

When Roy can breathe again, he kisses Johnny gently and tenderly on the forehead, "Good morning my love!"

Johnny returns the kiss, and says, "Good morning! That was some wake-up call! I love you!!!"

Roy smiles as he holds Johnny in his arms, and looks deep into his lover's deep brown eyes, and sees his own love reflected back. "I love you, too, Sweetheart!"

Johnny lays his head on Roy's bare shoulder and, for a few minutes, no words are spoken, only love is exchanged by their close contact. After about 10 minutes, Roy mumbles to Johnny, "I hate to spoil the moment, but we really need to get up and start cleaning, Babe!"

Johnny groans, raising his head to look Roy in the eye, "Roy!" Johnny whines, grinning, "We are on vacation! Those chores are still gonna be there later today. Besides, it's only 6:30! Let's at least go back to sleep for an hour or so!"

Roy laughs, hugging Johnny, "I know! OK! We'll do it later!"

They shift positions a little bit to get more comfortable, and they both drift back to sleep, secure in the arms of their lover.

*********************

Several hours later Roy awakens, and knows by the sun streaming through the curtains and shining in his face, that it is later than he planned on getting up. Throwing back the sheet covering both their naked bodies, Roy nudges Johnny as he gets up out of bed.

Johnny grumbles, and tries to turn over, but Roy reaches over and pops him one on the bare bottom, and Johnny almost jumps out of bed. He sits up, glaring at Roy, "What the hell did you do that for?"

Roy grins, and leans over to kiss him, "Because I love your sexy ass, and because it's time to get up! Babe! It's 8:30!!! We had planned to get up at 6! Remember?"

Roy grabs a pair of briefs, and his shorts, and puts them on, and Johnny slowly gets out of bed, "I know, but I was warm and cozy!"

Johnny grabs a pair of briefs and shorts, and walks in the bathroom, and Roy talks to him as Johnny dresses, "Sorry, but the more we get done today, the less we have to do later. I need to start the washing, and you have mowing to get done! If we had started at 6, you could have done it when it was a lot cooler."

Johnny finishes and comes out of the bathroom, and walks over to Roy, wrapping his arms around his neck, "I know, but who was it that started licking me and fucking me when I was sound asleep!" Johnny rubs his nose against Roy's.

Roy kisses him, and laughs, "I didn't hear any complaints at the time!"

Johnny rolls his eyes, and rubs his crotch against Roy's, "Wanna have a little fun now?"

Roy shakes his head, and moves away, "Come on, Babe! We have work to do. Behave yourself today, and tonight we can have some fun!"

Johnny frowns, but capitulates, and they walk hand-in-hand downstairs. When they enter the kitchen, Roy walks over to the coffee pot, and begins to make the coffee, while Johnny walks over to open the front door, and walks out to get the paper. When he walks back into the kitchen, Roy is preparing Johnny's allergy shots.

********************

About a year ago Johnny had to undergo allergy tests due to severe migrane headaches he suffered because of his many allergies, the least of which were grass, pollen, and weeds. Allergy shots that Roy had on hand to give him, didn't provide much relief, and often he would end up in the hospital for 24 hours.

Last summer when Roy's kids stayed with them after Joanne remarried, Johnny suffered again, and went through allergy testing, discovering that he was allergic to many, many things.

The doctor started him out on two shots every three days, and Roy almost had to hold Johnny down to give them to him. After several months of that, the doctor adjusted the shots, and Johnny had to get one shot every other day. He suffered a horrible reaction to the new serum, and after a few days in the hospital, the doses were finally regulated, and for the last 9 months he has gotten one large shot twice a week, with smaller doses when needed. He still hates getting them, but after having a run-in with Dixie several times, he doesn't put up as much of a fit. He usually gets it in the arm, but when he's having problems, Roy gives it to him in the hip. Sometimes, Johnny just decides to get it there.

Also, during the time they are on vacation, Johnny will have to go back for a 6 month check-up, that he is about 2 months late for, to see if the serum needs to be adjusted.

*************************

Johnny sees the needle in Roy's hand as Roy prepares the allergy injection, and he tries to sneak back out, but, without even turning around, Roy stops him.

"Hold it right there, Babe! There is no way you are gonna go out there and mow and NOT get an allergy shot!" Roy turns around with an evil grin on his face, "Where would you like this?"

Johnny glares at him, lays the paper on the table, and presents his bare arm to Roy.

"Oh, Johnny! You're no fun!" Roy starts to wipe the alcohol on his arm, when Johnny stops him.

"Hold on! I don't want it in my arm. I forgot that the last one I got made my arm sore." He grins, turns around, and leans against the drainboard, with his chin cupped in his hands, and his ass stuck out in the air.

Roy just looks at him, shaking his head, "Are you gonna drop your shorts?"

Johnny shrugs, pulls down his shorts, lets them fall to the floor, and then wiggles his ass for Roy.

Roy gets an evil thought, and laughs, telling Johnny, "You know, Babe," he rubs the alcohol on, "You have a lot of nerve waving your ass at me when I have a sharp object in my hand!'

Johnny starts to make a smart-alec reply when Roy jabs him hard, and all he can do is yelp!

"OW! That's not nice! OWCH! Roy! That hurts!"

Roy just grins as he finishes up with the shot, "That's what you get for waving your ass at me! And, remember you have your allergy doctor's appointment on Wednesday! You know! The one you are 2 months late for?"

Johnny makes a face as he pulls up his shorts, "Yeah, yeah, I know."

Roy kisses him, "Are you hungry?"

A sly grin crosses Johnny's face, "Hungry for what? You? I'm always hungry for you!"

Roy tilts his head, looking at Johnny like 'get serious!' but turns to start making breakfast, "Are you hungry for food?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but let me mow first, and then I will eat."

Roy nods, "OK, I will start the washing, and then fix breakfast. Be sure and put on your mask, Babe!"

Johnny opens the drawer, pulls out his mask, and puts it on as he goes outside. Roy throws a load of clothes in the washer, gets them going, and then starts fixing some pancakes.

While Roy is fixing breakfast, the phone rings, and Roy grabs it, and finishes up the pancakes so they don't burn.

"Hello?"

"Roy? This is Dixie. Is Johnny busy?"

"Hi Dix! Yeah, he is. He is outside mowing. Is there something I can help you with?"

Dixie sighs, "Well, I just called to let you know that Dr. Sireen, Johnny's allergy doctor, suffered a massive stroke this morning and died."

Roy gasps, "Oh, Dix! I am sorry to hear that! Johnny has an appointment with him on Wednesday!"

"I know. His nurse asked me to call and let him know that Dr. Mantighe is taking his patients, and you need to call his office this morning and make an appointment. They will try and fit him in as close to the original appointment time as they can. Also, I wanted to let him know that Dr. Mantighe is more aggressive, and may want to do the whole battery of tests again. He schedules two hours for each appointment."

Roy groans, "Two hours! Oh man! Johnny is not gonna be happy about that!"

Dixie laughs in agreement, "I know what you mean! I'll talk to you later, OK!"

"OK, thanks for the info Dix, and I"ll call and make him another appointment."

"OK, Roy, bye!"

Dixie hangs up, and Roy calls Dr. Mantighe's office.

"Good morning, Allergy Clinic. How may I help you?"

Roy shifts the phone so he can get a pen and paper, "Good morning. I need to schedule an appointment for John Gage, who was a patient of Dr. Sireen's."

"When was the appointment?"

"Wednesday morning at 9 am."

"Sir, are you Mr. Gage?"

Roy sighs, "No, I am not. He is my partner, and he is busy at the moment."

The receptionist snaps back, "Well, sir, I am sorry, but only the patient can call to make the appointment, unless he is under 18. Is he?"

Roy rolls his eyes, tempted to say he is, but replies, "No, he is not under 18, but since when does he have to be the one to make the appointment? He is unavailable at the moment, and he doesn't even know Dr. Sireen has died. Now, if you can't tell me when he can have an appointment, I'll just call Dr. Brackett and ask him to refer someone else."

"One moment sir!" Roy hears her talking to someone else, a snotty attitude in her voice, and then he smiles when he hears someone yelling at her right before he is put on hold. A few minutes later another voice greets him, much more pleasant sounding.

"Sir, who do you need to make an appointment for?"

Roy grins, "I need to make an appointment for John Gage, who was a patient of Dr. Sireen's, and his appointment was Wed. at 9 am."

"OK, Sir, thank you. We have an opening on Tuesday at 9 am. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Yes, thank you.

"OK, please inform Mr. Gage that he needs to refrain from eating after midnight tonight, that he will be giving a urine sample, and have blood drawn. He can figure on being here about 2 hours, at least. OK?"

Roy finishes writing down the information, "OK, and thank you. I will give him that information."

They hang up, and Roy finishes breakfast, and Johnny comes in a short time later, red-faced, and very sweaty. Roy smiles when he comes in, "Finished?"

Johnny shakes his head, "Only with the back. It is just too hot out there. I'll do the front early tomorrow morning."

Roy places the food in front of him, with a tall glass of ice water, and he sits down at the table, "You can't do it tomorrow, Babe. Your allergy appointment has been changed to tomorrow morning at 9 am." Roy holds up his hands when Johnny starts to object, "Dixie called. Babe, Dr. Sireen had a massive stroke and died this morning. Dr. Mantighe has taken over his patients."

Johnny groans when he hears that news, "OH man! Dr. Mantighe! Roy, I have heard that he is so thorough, that if there is anything you don't want him to see, you leave it at home! Shit! Do I have to go see him? Isn't there anyone else we can go to?"

Roy shakes his head, "No, Babe. I already called and made you an appointment for tomorrow morning. You cannot eat after midnight tonight, they will do a UA, and also CBC, I guess. She just said that bloodwork would be done." He pauses for a minute, and then adds with a grin, "And you can expect to be there for at least 2 hours!'

Johnny rolls his eyes, and just shakes his head in disbelief, and then looks up at Roy with a bit of pleading in his eyes, but Roy stops him before he can even say anything.

"Don't even start whining, begging, or pleading, Johnny. You are going to this doctor! You have been to so many doctors and hospitals, you don't have anything to hide anyway! What are you worried about?"

Johnny shrugs, and eats a little bit before he answers, "I don't know. I just don't want to get poked, prodded, and siphoned again. How about we wait till next week and try a different doctor!"

Roy shakes his head, "No, Babe. The kids will be here next week. You are going tomorrow. End of discussion!"

While Johnny sits down to eat breakfast, Roy puts a load of clothes in the dryer, and another load in the washer. He hurries upstairs to get the sheets and towels, and rounds up the rest of the laundry. When Johnny finishes, he takes his dirty dishes over to the sink, runs the water over them, and starts to go upstairs, when Roy comes out of the utility room.

"Woah there, Babe! You need to do your dishes! I want to get this house cleaned up spic and span today so we don't have to worry anymore about it before the kids come on Saturday morning! We have a lot of chores to do today."

Johnny rolls his eyes, and quickly moves to trap Roy against the wall by the utility room door, and rubs himself against him. "But, I'd rather play with you!" Johnny grins as he moves his hands to Roy's crotch.

Roy groans and manages to push Johnny away, swatting him on the behind as he does, "Johnny, behave! I told you earlier that we needed to work first, and play later!"

Johnny throws his hands up in surrender, "OK, fine, what do you want me to do!"

Roy grins, surprised that Johnny gave in so easily. "While I am doing the washing, why don't you go strip the kids' beds, and bring me any of your laundry. I got all the sheets and towels. Then I will clean up the kitchen, if you will dust and vacuum the livingroom and bedrooms. Do you want to clean the bathrooms or mop this floor and the diningroom floor?"

Johnny makes a face and groans, not liking either option, "I guess I'll mop!"

Over the next few hours, they are busy cleaning house and doing laundry. Finally, about 3 pm, the house is clean, the laundry is done, and the guys are hungry. Roy fixes a plateful of sandwiches, and hands Johnny a soda as he comes in and sits down.

"Thanks" Johnny replies, "Phew! I'm bushed!"

Roy smiles as he, too, sits down, "Too bushed to play?"

Johnny gives him a smart-alec smile, "I don't think so. I still need to pay you back for all those hickeys you gave me on my ass!"

Roy rolls his eyes and laughs, "But, Babe! At least they don't show!"

Johnny shakes his head, "They don't show unless I am nude and in the doctor's office getting allergy tests. Man! I don't want to go through all that again!"

Roy reaches over and lays his hand on Johnny's, "I'm sorry Babe! I know you hate it, but it's for the best. Maybe it won't hurt as much this time."

Johnny just rolls his eyes, and finishes eating. They clean up the lunch dishes, and Roy leans against the sink, and takes Johnny in his arms, wrapping them around his waist. "I love you."

Johnny smiles, "I love you, too." He lays his head against Roy's furry chest, and enjoys feeling Roy run his hands up and down his bare back, and slip inside his shorts to caress his ass. Johnny lifts his head, wraps his arms around Roy's neck, and pulls him close for a long, loving kiss while he runs his fingers through his soft hair.

Roy groans as he feels Johnny press his hardness into Roy's groin, and Roy pushes his hands back inside Johnny's shorts, and kneads his firm ass with his hands. Roy quickly lifts Johnny up onto the counter, pulls his shorts and briefs off, and moves his legs apart.

Johnny moans when he realizes what his lover is going to do, and he looks around for something to hold on to. When Roy goes down on him, Johnny holds onto his head, helping him as he bobs up and down on Johnny's erect cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah, Babe! Suck my dick! Ohhh that feels so good! OHHHHH ROY! I'm gonna cum!!!!"

Johnny shoots his load of cum down Roy's hot throat, and his lover milks him dry. Then, Roy picks him up, carries him over to the table, lays him on it, and quickly preps his lover's ass with his tongue while he gets his own cock ready.

Before Johnny realizes what's happened, Roy enters him fully, and leans over to wrap his arms around Johnny's neck, and begins to pump in and out of him as they begin to kiss passionately. In only a few short minutes, Roy screams out as he cums deep inside Johnny's ass, and then collapses against him, as they continue to kiss.

When they both can breathe again, Roy looks into Johnny's dark, love-filled eyes, "I love you so much."

Johnny smiles, caressing Roy's cheek, "I love you too, Sweetheart!"

After a few minutes of resting, Roy helps Johnny up off the table, and they gather up their clothes, and walk in the livingroom, and sit down on the couch. Roy pulls Johnny down on his lap, and Johnny lays back in his arms as Roy begins to kiss his neck and throat.

"R-Roy!" Johnny groans, his voice filled with passion.

"Hmmm?" Roy answers, his mind and mouth busy giving pleasure to his lover.

"Roy, suck my tits, please! I love to feel your mouth on them!"

Roy grins, and shifts their bodies a little bit so he can get better access to Johnny's beautiful bare chest, and laying beside him, he leans over to take first one and then the other of his small, perky nipples in his mouth.

Johnny can only moan as he feels Roy lathe each of his hard nipples with his tongue, and feels his cock rising again as his lover sucks on each of the small pebbles. He about jumps out of his skin when he feels Roy's hand massaging his balls, and groans as he feels a wet finger push gently inside his well-loved ass. He is so lost in a sea of passion all he can do is moan and whine at the erotic feelings overwelming his senses.

When Roy can tell that Johnny is about to the limit to what he can take, he moves down, and sucks Johnny's long, hard, beefy cock in his mouth, and after only a couple of slurps and hummms, Johnny explodes down Roy's throat.

They lay on the couch in each other's arms for the rest of the afternoon, just holding onto each other and enjoying being with each other, and also dozing off and on.

Around 7 pm, Roy wakes up to Johnny kissing him, and groans as he feels Johnny start sucking his dick. "Ohhhh yeah, Baby! Suck it! Ohhh that feels so good!"

Johnny drives Roy crazy with the long, slow blowjob he gives him, slowing down and speeding up, and after about 30 minutes, Roy screams out as he explodes down his lover's throat.

When Roy can breathe again, he takes Johnny's face in his hands, kisses him, and then gets up, "What do you say, we go to bed!"

Johnny grins, "That sounds like a good idea, but can we eat first since I can't eat anything after midnight!"

Roy laughs, and they go in the kitchen, fix some more sandwiches, and play around, feeding each other, tickling each other, fondling each other, and by the time they go upstairs around 8:30 pm, they are both hard and horny again.

Roy quickly turns off the lights, locks the doors, and both of them go upstairs with their arms around each other, and giving each other playful kisses and pinches.

Throughout the next few hours, the two lovers kiss, laugh, tease, nip, lick, and love on each other--basically just making out in bed because they never do go all the way, and finally fall asleep around midnight in each other's arms.

Once during the night, Roy wakes up to find Johnny giving him a long, slow blow job. Johnny begs him to make love to him, but Roy won't since Johnny has to go to the doctor. As long as he knows that there is a chance of the doctor doing a rectal on Johnny, there is no way he is gonna make love to him, and take the chance of the doctor finding out about them. Roy knows Johnny knows that, and figures he's just trying to find a way to keep from going.

Around 7 am the alarm clock goes off, and Johnny just groans, turning over to cover up his head with his pillow. Roy reaches over and turns off the alarm, shaking his head at his crazy lover.

"Johnny, I know it's only 7 am, but we need to get up, and get a shower, so we can get to town on time."

Johnny turns back over and looks at Roy with big, puppydog eyes, "Roooy! Please don't make me gooooo! Let's just wait and go in a few more months!"

Roy shakes his head at Johnny, "You know we can't do that! You need to go and find out if your serum needs to be changed." He puts his arm around Johnny, pulling him closer to his chest, "I know how much you hate going to the doctor, but I hate it when you are sick."

Johnny moves his hand down to stroke Roy's semi-erect cock, grinning at the groan that emits from Roy's throat, "Babe, we have time to fool around a little!" Johnny grins as he feels Roy's cock rising in his hand.

But Roy shakes his head, "Johnny, we cannot make love. There is probably a good chance that this doctor is gonna do a complete and very thorough physical on you, including a rectal exam, and I don't think we better risk making love!"

Johnny groans and whines, "Roooyyy! I just went through a physical with Dr. Brackett! I don't want to go through it again!"

Roy smiles as he sits up, and turns to look at his whiny lover, "Will you quit whining! You sound worse than my kids! Babe, that physical was 6 months ago! If you are gonna whine and complain about this, maybe I need to give Dixie a call!"

Johnny's dark brown eyes get huge when he thinks about Dixie getting involved in this, and he quickly moves to get out of bed, standing up with a huge hard-on, and waves it at Roy, "Can you at least help me out here! Or, I could just jerk off in the shower!"

Roy laughs, and lays back down on his back, holding his arms out to Johnny, "Come here, Babe! You can make love to me!"

Johnny turns his head and tries to ignore his naked lover laying spread out on the bed, his hard cock waving at him, and walks in the bathroom when he hears Roy call out to him.

"Junior, if you don't get you cute ass in here, I am gonna give you a wet, sloppy, tongue lashing you will never forget!"

Johnny smiles, kinda liking that idea, and turns on the shower, knowing Roy wouldn't do it now anyway. Right before he gets in the shower, he peeks around the corner and sees Roy laying there, moaning as he gives himself a handjob. Johnny laughs, "Babe, why don't you join me in the shower!"

Roy ignores him, so Johnny walks over, grabs him by the cock, and pulls him in the bathroom with Roy yelling the whole way. "HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! I NEED TO CUM AND YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!"

Johnny laughs, and pulls Roy close for a kiss, and then pulls him in the shower. They kiss and touch, and then both of them take turns going down on each other. Then Roy makes Johnny sit on the bench, and gives him a great shampoo and head massage, which Johnny loves to get. Then Roy looks at him with a sly grin on his face.

Johnny looks at him through suspicious eyes, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Roy laughs, "Well, I think just to be on the safe side, you better bend over and let me shoot some water up your ass to make sure you are all cleaned out! You never know what that doctor is gonna do!"

Johnny just glares at him for a minute, and then gets an evil grin on his face, and pulls Roy to him like he is gonna kiss him, and then reaches down and squeezes his balls.

"OWWWW! What the hell did you do that for? I was only joking!"

Johnny laughs, and kisses him, "Well, it was a bad joke! But, I'll let you do it anyway!"

Roy sticks his tongue out, "Never mind! I hope you get an enema!"

Johnny grabs Roy's head, and kisses him hard, and when Roy presses his tongue against Johnny's lips, Johnny opens his mouth, until he feels Roy's tongue enter his mouth, and then he starts sucking on Roy's tongue, just like he would if it was his cock. Roy squirms at first, and then Johnny can feel his lover's cock grow hard against his own cock, and breaks off the kiss.

"WOW! Why did you stop? That was great! Where did you learn that?"

Johnny just shakes his wet hair all over Roy, and gets out of the shower, "I got the idea when you stuck your tongue out. I was gonna tell you I knew I good place you could stick it!"

Roy turns off the water, and they dry off, and shave, and get dressed, and it is 9 am. Roy turns to Johnny before they leave, taking him in his arms, "Now, I want you to be a good boy and behave yourself. If you are very good, I will give you a very special reward when we get home!" He moves his hands down to cup Johnny's tight ass in his shorts, giving him a little squeeze "And if you are a bad boy, I will give you something else!"

Johnny grins, "Oh yeah? What?"

Roy pops him one on the butt, "That's what! You better behave yourself!"

Johnny just rolls his eyes in disgust, and as they leave the house, he is rubbing his ass, "That hurt!"

Roy locks the door, "It was meant to! Do you want me to drive?"

Johnny tosses him the keys, "Yeah, you better."

They leave the house, and Johnny doesn't say much on the way, basically because he is not happy about having to go.

Around 9:45 they pull up in front of the Allergy Clinic, and when Roy turns off the engine, Johnny looks at him again with the big, puppydog eyes, but this time adds a pouty face, too.

Roy just shakes his head, "Don't even get started with that look, Babe! You are going, so quit trying to get out of it!"

They get out of the Rover and go in the clinic. Johnny goes up the lady at the window, and Roy stands beside him. As Roy waits for the lady to get off the phone, he looks around, noticing several male "couples" together.

After a couple of minutes, the receptionist looks up at Johnny, "Hello, Sir. May I help you?"

Johnny kinda half-grins, "Yeah, I'm John Gage. I have a 10 am appointment with Dr. Mantighe."

The receptionist checks the schedule, "Oh! Are you a former patient of Dr. Sireen's?"

Johnny nods, "Yes, I am."

The receptionist nods, handing him a form, "OK, we have your records. I just need you to fill out this form, and then give it to the nurse when she calls your name."

Johnny takes the form, and starts to turn, but then asks, "Is it OK if my friend goes with me?"

The receptionist smiles, and nods in agreement, "Yes, that is fine."

Johnny and Roy go sit down, and talk quietly while Johnny fills out the form. Roy notices a couple of guys come out of the exam area, and one of them looks near tears, and the other one is talking softly to him. He looks around and notices another couple of guys against the far corner and they are holding hands, but then there are other guys who are alone, and also a few women. Roy leans over to speak quietly to Johnny.

"Babe, I think this is a doctor who deals a large part with gay couples." Roy explains what he saw, and they just talk quietly until the nurse calls Johnny.

"John Gage!"

Roy and Johnny stand up, and Roy almost has to push him to go. The nurse smiles, and shuts the door behind them, and they are in an alcove of a long hall. Johnny hands her the form.

"OK, Mr. Gage, thank you. Here is a specimen cup. I need you to go in the restroom, and follow the instructions on the wall. When you are finished, push the buzzer, and I'll take you to the exam room."

Roy looks at the nurse, "Where can I wait for him?"

"Just wait right here till he comes out."

Johnny gives Roy a half-smile, and walks in the bathroom. After about 5 minutes, Roy hears the buzzer, and the nurse comes. Johnny comes out wearing a exam gown, that opens in the front, hands Roy his clothes, and then they both follow the nurse to an exam room.

The nurse closes the door when they get in the room, and Roy sits down in the chair in the corner. The nurse directs Johnny on what to do.

"OK, is it Johnny?"

Johnny nods, "Yes, ma'am."

"OK, I am gonna take your blood pressure first, and then take two vials of blood, one from each arm. Have a seat on the table."

Johnny sits on the exam table, and the nurse takes his BP, and he just closes his eyes when she takes his blood, and she smiles at him, "You did very well. I have a lot of patients who nearly faint just at the word blood."

Johnny kinda laughs, "Well, we are Paramedics, so I am used to it."

"Good. Now, I need you to lay down on your stomach so I can take your temperature." She smiles at the face Johnny makes, "I know you don't like getting it taken this way, but we find it's the most accurate."

Johnny turns over on his stomach, and he is facing Roy, "I know it is, I just hate getting it taken this way." He closes his eyes when he feels her spread his cheeks a little, and apply some KY jelly. Roy quietly laughs when he sees Johnny's face as she inserts the thermometer.

"How long have you been a Paramedic, Johnny?" The nurse asks, trying to get his mind off the thermometer stuck up his ass.

Johnny mumbles, "About 6 years. Fortunately, we don't have to take temps this way!"

Roy laughs, looking at the nurse, "He only says that because he knows he'd get his taken like this a lot!"

They talk and laugh a little bit, and then she removes the thermometer, "OK, it's normal. Now, what I am going to do is clean your back and bottom with disinfectant because that is the area Dr. Mantighe will use when he does the allergy tests."

Johnny looks back at her, "On my ass, too?"

She smiles and nods, "Yeah, afraid so. Were you not told what he is going to do?"

Johnny just shakes his head, and she cleanses his back and bottom as she explains.

"OK, when I am finished with this, Dr. Mantighe will come in, and he will speak to you for a few minutes, and then he will do a quick physical exam. When he does the allergy tests, he is very thorough and very extensive, and uses the entire area of the back, and usually has to use the skin on the hips, so that's why we get the bottom, too."

Johnny looks at her a little fearfully, "Does it hurt very much?"

The nurse smiles, "Well, it depends on what you are allergic to. In can just be mostly uncomfortable. OK, you can sit up now. Dr. Mantighe will be in to see you in a few minutes."

Johnny sits up and the nurse leaves. Johnny looks over at Roy, "Can we go home now? I don't wanna go through this!"

Roy laughs, "Sorry Babe, but you don't have a choice!" He gets up and walks over to Johnny, "I love you."

Johnny gives him a slight smile, "I love you, too."

Roy starts to lean in and kiss him when he hears the doctor in the hall, so he backs up and sits down.

A few minutes later, a tall, white, dark-haired man with dark eyes, and a likable smile, knocks and opens the door. "Hi, John Gage?"

Johnny nods, and the doctor shakes his head, "Yes, sir, I'm John Gage."

The doctor shakes hands with Roy, also, and shuts the door, and then sits down, "How are you doing today?"

Johnny shrugs, "OK, I guess."

"Wishing you were anywhere but here?"

Johnny just nods, and the doctor continues, "I see where you were a patient of Dr. Sireen's. He was a very good doctor and I was sorry to hear of his death. I know you are wondering why you are having to go through all this again, and why I am so thorough, right?"

Johnny just nods again as the doctor continues, "Well, I just want to make sure I find everything you are allergic to so that you won't be so miserable. Also, I do a quick physical so I can make sure there are no other problems that might be hiding, and yes, that includes a pelvic, and rectal exam. We'll get started here in a minute, but let me tell you a little bit about how I do the shots, should you need to have any. OK?"

Roy and Johnny both nod, and he continues, "This is a little different than what you are used to. Oh, first of all, when was your last allergy shot?"

Johnny quietly replies, "Yesterday morning."

The doctor makes a note, "OK, what I do is after we do a complete work-up to find out what you are allergic to, we take the top 20 worst reactions, and if there are more than that, then the top 30, then the top 40, but usually there are only 20. We take the top 20, and we combine them into 20 different serums. Then, for the next week, Roy, you will give him one shot, three times a day. These are very small shots, just to find out what kind of reactions you will have, and you will keep a diary of what kind of reactions you had. They aren't even really shots, maybe skin pricks is more the words, but it's a small injection into the skin."

Roy interrupts him, "Excuse me, but how are those different from what you will be doing today?"

The doctor smiles, "This is just a scratch test to find out what he is allergic to. The nurse will keep track of the reactions. OK?"

Roy nods, and the doctor continues to explain, "Now, not all of them go in the arm, and not all of them go in the hip. Each shot is a combination of various serums, and you might get one in the upper right arm, and you might get the next one in the back of the left arm, and the next one in the upper left hip. The one in the arm might sting like crazy, and you may not even feel the one in your hip. Then, you will come back next Tuesday and we'll draw two more vials of blood, and your first batch of shots will be ready. I'll go into more detail then. Any questions?"

Both Roy and Johnny shake their heads, and Dr. Mantighe stands up, "OK, let's get this show on the road."

"OK, Johnny, why don't you go ahead and take off your exam gown, and sit back up here on the table. You can use it to cover your pelvis while I examine the top part of your body."

Johnny takes off the exam gown, and sits back up on the table, glancing at Roy as he does. Roy smiles and winks at him.

While the doctor is examining Johnny's eyes, ears, nose, throat, etc., Roy sits quietly, watching, knowing Johnny is not at all happy about this. He listens as the doctor asks Johnny several questions about his allergies, and allergy infections in his eyes, ears, nose, throat, etc.

Dr. Mantighe does an extensive exam on Johnny's head and face regions. Dr. Brackett had mentioned to him that Johnny has lots of bouts with pnemonia, and lung infections, and frequent bouts with sinus infections and sinusitis.

Johnny, for the most part, is miserable, but cooperative as the doctor examines his eyes, ears, nose, throat, glands, and lungs more thoroughly than any exam Dr. Brackett had ever given him. He endures the poking and proding because he knows the worst part is still ahead.

After what seemed like an hour exam just from his neck up, Roy kinda laughs to himself at the resigned look on his lover's face, knowing he is only enduring it cause he has to. He is kinda surprised when the doctor does a close and thorough exam of the lymph nodes in Johnny's neck and under his arms.

"Dr. Mantighe, I don't mean to interrupt you," Roy asks, concerned, "But, I was just curious as to why the extensive exam on his lymph nodes?"

Dr. Mantighe glances at Roy, but continues with the exam, "Sometimes there are other problems that can show up, so I always check them carefully, but he is doing fine." He looks at Johnny, "OK, I want you to put one arm behind your head. I am gonna do a nipple exam. I find that a lot of men don't have these done, and there have been rare cases of nipple cancer in men."

He palpatates and squeezes both nipples gently, and Johnny bites his lip, trying hard not to moan, and he is very glad it is a little chilly in the exam room, cause he feels a slight stirring in his loins. He glances at Roy, and they both try not to laugh. Dr. Mantighe finishes the exam, "I know that can be a little arousing, but most men would miss something."

Johnny turns a little red, "Uh, I think we're OK in that area!"

The doctor laughs, and then motions for him to lie back, "OK, go ahead and lie back, and I am gonna examine your abdomen first." Johnny lies back, trying to keep his pelvis covered, and Roy laughs when the gown falls to the floor, and he quickly moves it out of the way, "Normally, I would do a pretty thorough exam of your abdomen, but seeing as how you get pretty regular check-ups cause of your job, it won't be too extensive."

A few minutes later, Roy has to laugh to himself about that statement, as the exam seems to be pretty thorough, judging by Johnny's groans.

After the abdominal exam, Dr. Mantighe smiles at Johnny as he snaps the stirrups into place, "I am gonna have you put your feet in these while I do the pelvic exam." He moves over to wash his hands again, and snap on some gloves, while he explains, "I do a thorough exam of the penis, testicles, and surrounding skin, checking for any rashes, moles, bumps, or lumps, as well as check the glans. It may be a little uncomfortable, but it's necessary."

Roy glances at Johnny, "Do you want me to leave, Babe?"

Johnny nervously glances at him, and shakes his head. Dr. Mantighe smiles at them, "You can sit close to his head, and talk to him if you want to."

Roy moves closer to Johnny and talks quietly to him, soothing him when the exam gets a little too uncomfortable. Johnny about squeezes Roy's hand off when the doctor squeezes his balls while checking them.

"OK, Johnny, you can stand up now." The doctor unhooks his feet, and Roy helps him stand up, and the doctor does the hernia check. When he moves back over to the sink, and dons a fresh pair of gloves, and picks up the KY jelly, Johnny just rolls his eyes, knowing what is coming next.

Dr. Mantighe smiles, "OK, I am gonna do a prostate exam first, by having you lean over the table, and then I will have you get up on the table, and I will do use an anuoscope to examine you and make sure everything looks OK. But, let me ask you this? When you are having severe allergy problems, do you have any prostate problems, or rectal or colon problems?"

Johnny thinks for a minute, but shakes his head, and the doctor asks, "OK, let me ask this. When was the last time you had intercourse?"

Johnny smiles, glancing at Roy, understanding now why Roy wouldn't fuck him earlier, "It's been over 24 hours."

The doctor nods, and motions for him to turn around. Johnny leans over the table, grasping the other side, and tries to relax.

Roy watches while the doctor does the exam, and he feels himself getting a little aroused looking at his lover's bare ass. He hears Johnny wince a couple of times, and wants to hold on to him, but knows he can't.

"OK, Johnny, get up on the table, and get on all fours with your ass in the air."

Johnny does, "Is this gonna hurt?"

"No, it may be a little uncomfortable, though."

Johnny hates this whole thing and just wants to get it over with, knowing what is coming is gonna hurt a lot worse though. He tries to relax, and it is uncomfortable, but it is over with before he knows it.

The doctor takes off his gloves, washes his hands, and turns back to the table, "OK, why don't you lay on your stomach and rest. I am gonna go get my nurse so we can start the allergy tests."

The doctor leaves, and Johnny lays down, burying his head in his arms. Roy comes over and rubs his back, "I love you, Babe!"

Johnny glances up, "I love you, too. At least that part is over with."

Roy gives him a quick kiss on top of the head, and sits back down when he hears the doctor returning.

Over the next hour, Roy grimaces as he watches the allergy scratch tests being done, having to listen to Johnny's yelps and moans, and even a couple of OWWW's. He knows Johnny is hurting and miserable and it kills him that he can't do a thing about it, other than talk softly to him, and rub his arm.

Johnny is miserable and in agony, hating every part of the test, and wishing he could just call a halt to it, but he knows he can't. He just tries to stay relaxed, and zone out, hoping it will be over faster.

Two and a half hours after they came into the office, the doctor finishes the tests. "OK, Johnny, you can get dressed, and then when your are ready, come to my office and I'll explain about the shots."

Johnny just nods, and the doctor and nurse leave, and he gets up to get dressed. Roy helps him with his shirt, and then gives him a quick kiss, "I love you. You did good, Babe!"

Johnny just gives him a grimace for a smile, and manages to finish getting dressed, "Let's go talk to him so we can get out of here!"

Roy and Johnny walk down the hall to Dr. Mantighe's office, and the nurse tells them to have a seat, gets them some coffee, and tells them it will be a few minutes before he can get back to talk to them.

During the thirty minutes that they are sitting in the office, waiting for the doctor, they hold hands and talk softly.

"How is your back, Babe?" Roy asks, noticing that Johnny is a little uncomfortable sitting in the chair.

Johnny just kinda laughs, "It's not just my back, it's my ass, too. But, both are very sore."

Roy takes his lover's hand, and rubs his thumb over the back of his hand, "I love you, and I'm sorry you are uncomfortable. But! Aren't you glad it's over with?"

Johnny just rolls his eyes, and finishes his coffee, and walks over to the trashcan to throw their cups away. When he sits back down, the door opens and Dr. Mantighe hurries in, shutting the door with his foot, and plopping down in the large chair behind his desk.

"I am so sorry to keep you gentlemen waiting, but we got behind this morning, and it's stayed that way." He waves the paper in his hand, "OK, Johnny, I have your results, and the nurse is getting the shots ready. How are you feeling?"

Johnny shifts uncomfortably in the chair, "A little stiff and sore."

Dr. Mantighe nods understandably, and looks over at Roy, "Roy, it will probably help if you give him an alcohol rubdown when you get home, and then one later tonight."

Roy nods in understanding, and they listen to what the doctor tells them.

"OK, your top ten worst allergies, beginning with the worst, is grass, pollen, weeds, dust, molds and spores, and chocolate. Now, those are the worst of the worst. The rest of the top 10 are MSG, which is found in many different foods, strawberries, rasberries, and blueberries. Now, those are the ones we are gonna concentrate on the most with getting the serum in your shots to work for you. These next ten are minor, but could cause major problems if combined with too many from the top 10 or an overabundance of these by themselves. Cheese, eggs, perfumes, whole wheat, paint thinner, red roses, walnuts, cantalopes, and then there were four that tied for 9th and 10th place for that group, and they are macadamia nuts, cashews, cherries, and cayan pepper. OK, so far?"

Both of the guys just nod, trying to figure out how some of those came about, and the doctor continues, "OK, for the next week, you will get a small shot 3 times a day. It's less than 1 cc, but each one is a mixuture of different serums. Now, each of these shots is packaged with intructions on where to give it, as I told you before. Also, Roy, each day, you need to do a finger prick in the morning, and a courier will come by to pick it up. Next Tuesday you will come back, we'll draw some more blood, and then have a pretty good idea what your serum will be."

Johnny interrupts, "Are these shots gonna hurt?"

The doctor smiles, "Not really. They might sting a little bit, and if may burn for a few minutes if it is some of the top ten. Also, the site of the shot may itch or swell a little bit, but there should not be any major side effects. There will be two emergency injections in the kit, that will work in case you have an extreme reaction, but so far it has never had to be used. Roy, are you gonna be giving him all the shots?"

Roy nods, smiling at Johnny, "Yes, I am."

"OK, it's not even a very big needle. You just press and click. And, one more thing, don't try to get out of getting the shot where you are supposed to get it, Johnny." Roy laughs when he hears this, and Johnny just rolls his eyes, "If the instructions say it goes in your hip, then that is where it goes. I think about half go in the arm, and some in the hip, and maybe a few go in your thigh."

Johnny just grits his teeth, and wrinkles his nose in pain, "Oh goodie! So when do we start this?"

The doctor and Roy laugh at his reaction, and the doctor stands up, "When you get home, and then about 4 and about 8 today, but don't worry about the finger prick. Do it before the shots. Starting tomorrow, it should be right before you eat. OK, come on, and I will give you your kit."

They stand up, and follow the doctor to the nurses station, and the nurse gives Johnny the kit, making sure he understands everything, and then they make an appointment for 9 am next Tuesday, and then they leave.

Johnny is quiet on the way home, and Roy knows he is tired and sore, but also not happy about having to get these shots. About halfway home, Roy reaches over and rubs his leg.

"Are you OK Babe?"

Johnny sighs, as he looks out his side window, "I guess."

"I love you! You did real good!"

Johnny just kinda half-smiles, and shifts to look at Roy, and scoots over in the seat. Roy puts his arm around him, and Johnny lays his head on his shoulder, and talks quietly to him, as he slowly rubs Roy's leg, starting at his knee.

"Did you get hard watching him put his hands on my ass?"

Roy laughs, and groans as Johnny moves his hand to the inside of his leg, "Yeah, a little, but why did you yelp when he stuck his finger in you?"

Johnny laughs, "He wasn't being very gentle! I was trying to relax, but he was pushing and not giving me a chance." Johnny strokes the inside of Roy's inner thigh, causing Roy to groan.

"Babe, don't start something we can't finish. We'll be home soon, and I am gonna give you a shot as soon as we get home."

Johnny just groans, "Oh goodie! I can hardly wait!"

Roy laughs, and gives him a quick kiss, and in a few minutes he pulls into their driveway. They get out and go in the house, and Johnny sets the box on the table. Roy pulls out the first little kit, and reads the instructions, smiling as he does, and glancing at Johnny.

"OK, OK, what does it say?"

"Hmmm, are you sure you really want to know?"

Johnny rolls his eyes, "OH man! I am gonna have to get the first one in the ass, aren't I?"

Roy laughs, and shakes his head, "No, Babe, you don't. It goes in the upper left arm. Why don't you take off your shirt, and I'll give it to you, and then give you a rubdown."

Johnny wiggles his eyebrows, "Mmm, that sounds like a good idea!"

Roy gets the shot ready as Johnny takes off his shirt, and he quickly gives him the shot, and charts the reaction, "Did it hurt?"

Johnny shakes his head, "Nope. I barely felt it. Did it leave a red mark or welp?"

Roy shakes his head, "Nope. Everything looks good. OK, go take off your clothes, and lay down, and I'll get the alcohol."

They go upstairs and Johnny gets undressed while Roy gathers what he will need, and then Johnny lays on his stomach, spread-eagle, and waits for Roy.

"Roy?"

Roy comes in the bedroom with the supplies, "Hmmm?"

"Does my back look bad?"

Roy comes over and and sits down beside him on the bed, spreading towels out around him, "It just looks red with a lot of scratches and a few red bumps. Your ass looks redder. He must have done those ones that you are more allergic to on your ass."

Roy proceeds to give the love of his life a long, slow, wonderful massage, and before he realizes it, Johnny is asleep. Roy covers him up, and puts the supplies away, and goes downstairs to fix some lunch.

About an hour later Roy goes upstairs to check on Johnny, and he is coming out of the bathroom, "You OK?"

Johnny nods, "Yeah. Did you fix lunch?"

Roy nods, "Yeah, just some soup." He kisses Johnny, and they go downstairs, "You aren't gonna try to go out and work on the fence today, are you?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No. I think I am gonna wait till next week when Chris can help me." He doesn't eat much, and just sorta stirs his soup. Roy finishes and gets up to do the dishes.

"Are you not hungry, or is the soup bad?"

Johnny shrugs, "It's OK I guess. I am just tired and sore and achy. Shit Roy, even my cock and balls are sore. When he does a thorough exam, he does a THOROUGH exam." He kinda laughs, "My dick was even sore when I peed earlier."

Roy smiles, "Maybe I should have given your a massage on the front of your body, too!"

Johnny wiggles his eyebrows, "Maybe so! I am gonna go lay back down."

Roy glances at him as he slowly gets up, "Do you want me to call the doctor, Hon, and ask him if you are supposed to feel like this?"

"Naw! I am sure it's from all that stuff he did."

"Does your arm hurt?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No. That's about the only spot that doesn't hurt."

Johnny slowly makes his way upstairs, and Roy quickly goes to the phone and calls the doctor. The nurse tells him to just give him rubdowns, and maybe some asprin to help the soreness, but it's to be expected. Roy gets some Tylenol and water and takes it upstairs to Johnny.

Roy laughs to himself when he walks in the bedroom, because Johnny is laying on his back, on top of some soft towels, and naked as a jaybird, laying spread-eagle across the bed. Roy hands him the aspirin, and kisses him, and goes back downstairs to plan some meals.

While Johnny is asleep, Roy sits down at the table, trying to decide what to cook while the kids are visiting. About 2 pm, he decides to call Joanne to see when they will be there.

When he calls, Chris answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Chris? This is Dad. What's going on?"

"Hi Dad! Not much. I don't think we are gonna be able to come, though."

Roy starts to reply, but hears Joanne yelling at Chris, and then she takes the phone.

"Roy?"

"Hi Jo. What's going on?"

Joanne sighs, "Oh Roy. We are in the middle of packing!!! Don's grandmother, who lives in New Mexico, is very ill, and his mother has asked us to please come and see her, and let her see the kids before she dies. Chris, Jen, and Donita, who is her namesake, just love her, so we are leaving early in the morning. Are you gonna be mad if the kids don't make it there by Saturday?"

Roy shakes his head, and sits down at the table, "Hon, why didn't you tell me? Good heavens! Don't worry about trying to get them here!"

Joanne sighs with relief, "Oh Roy, thank you! I was so worried about how we would do this, plus I am trying to wean Donita to a bottle, so it's been a crazy day."

Roy laughs, "How old is Donita now?"

"She is 4 1/2 months, but she loves her Nana. Nana and Mamaw (Don's mom) kept the kids for a week when Donita was 2 months old, and they fell in love with each other. Listen, Roy, I don't know when the kids are gonna get to come. This is gonna mess up your vacation, isn't it?"

"Well, yes, and no. Johnny's allergy doctor passed away, so he had to go to a new doctor, and they redid the allergy tests this morning, so he is asleep. He has to take a small shot three times a day for a week, and then go back next Tuesday to get his regular serum."

"Oh goodness. What all he is allergic to?"

Roy laughs, "It's almost easier to say what he isn't allergic to. But, don't worry about the kids. Maybe we can have them come over later in the summer."

Joanne sighs, "Oh Roy, I hope, but I just don't know. Look, I am in the middle of a big mess right now. Don is gonna take the kids to the park for awhile later, so let me call you back and tell you what we have going on for the summer. Is that OK?"

"Sure. We are off for 2 weeks, so we should be here. Give the kids a kiss and tell them I will talk to them later."

"Hold on a minute, Roy. Jen wants to talk to you."

Roy smiles, "OK"

"HI DADDY!"

"Hi Jenny Pooh! How are you?"

"OK. We are fixing to go see my Nana. She's real sick."

"I know Darlin'. That's what I hear. Are you and Chris being good?"

"I am, Daddy, but Chris got a spankin' yesterday cause he backtalked Don."

Roy just shakes his head, "Well, you tell him to behave, and remind him of the little talk he and I had in the barn last summer. Is he there?"

"Yes, he is packing."

"Let me talk to him. I love you!"

"I love you, too, Daddy! Just a minute and I'll get Chris." She yells so loud for Chris that Roy has to hold the phone away from his ear. "CHRIS!!!! DADDY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE!"

In a few minutes Chris comes to the phone. "Hello?"

"Christopher, what's this I hear that Don had to spank you for backtalking?"

Chris doesn't say anything for a minute, but is REAL glad he is not in the same room with his dad. "Well, I just didn't want to take out the trash."

"Christopher! I don't want to hear things like that! I expect you to be on your best behavior while you are gone to see Nana. Is that understood? Do I need to remind you about our talk we had in the barn?"

"Yes, sir, I understand, and NO SIR, you don't need to remind me about that!"

Roy smiles, "OK, then, let's behave! Now, I need to go, so you be good, and I'll talk to you guys later, OK! Love you!"

"OK, Dad! Love you, too! Bye!"

Chris hangs up, and Roy decides to clean out the closets since the kids aren't gonna come. He gets started on the hall closet, and the next thing he knows, it's 4:10 pm. He gets up, and gets the next shot for Johnny, along with a Tylenol and water, and takes it upstairs.

When Roy walks in the bedroom, Johnny is sound asleep on his left side. Roy sets the shot kit down, and gets it ready. He smiles when he sees that this one has to go in his right thigh, which happens to be the side that Roy can get to. He sits down on the bed beside Johnny, and shakes him gently, leaning over to kiss him as he wakes him.

"Sweetheart. Wake up."

Johnny groans, and tries to roll over, but he wakes up real fast when he realizes he is too sore.

"OH man! What's wrong?" Johnny rolls on his back, and rolls his eyes when he sees the shot. "Oh great! Where do I get that one?"

Roy smiles, "In your right thigh."

"Nooooo!"

Roy puts his hand on Johnny's arm, "Don't start whining, Babe. It's probably not even gonna hurt!"

Johnny groans as he turns back on his side, "Yeah, right!"

"How do you feel?" Roy asks, rubbing the alcohol on Johnny's right thigh, where he has the most meat.

"Sore."

"OK, I am gonna give you this shot, so just relax!"

Johnny closes his eyes, and flinches a little bit when Roy administers the serum, "Ow! That smarts a little bit."

Roy sits there a second, "Does it burn?"

"No, it just stung a little when you injected it, but it's OK now. Is it red or anything?"

"There is a little red dot, but that's it! OK, here, take this Tylenol, and then I have some news for you."

Johnny takes the aspirin, and Roy sits down beside him on the bed, rubbing his arm as he talks to them.

"I called Joanne to find out when the kids are coming, and they aren't."

Johnny looks surprised, "They aren't? Why not?"

"Because their Nana is not doing well, and Don's mother wants them to bring the kids before she dies. They are getting ready to leave early in the morning. Joanne is gonna call me later so we can talk about the rest of the summer."

Johnny smiles, "Well! I get you all to myself for our vacation! Why don't you lay down beside me, and we can talk about the rest of OUR summer!"

Roy wiggles his eyebrows, "Hmm, that sounds like a good idea!"

Roy undresses and lays down beside his lover, gently holding him in his arms, and they just talk and kiss for awhile, until Johnny falls back asleep, and Roy dozes off, too.

About 6 pm Roy wakes up, and lays in bed beside Johnny, who is laying on his stomach and hogging most of the bed because he laying spread-eagle. Roy decides to see if a good movie is playing at the drive-in close to their area, and take Johnny to see whatever is playing.

Roy throws the sheet back, what little he had that Johnny wasn't hogging, and gets up. As he bends over to pick up his shorts off the floor, he feels a hand on his butt. Without turning around, he smiles, "Yes, Dear?"

Johnny laughs, "Where are you going, Babe?"

Roy sits back down on the bed, and leans over to give Johnny a quick kiss, but he has other ideas! Johnny pulls Roy's head closer to him, and deepens the kiss, but Roy manages to pull away. "Wait, Babe! Before you start something here, I had an idea!"

Johnny rolls his eyes, and reaches under the sheet to stroke himself, "Well, so did I but you didn't like it!"

Roy laughs, "Why don't we go to the drive-in!"

"What's playing?"

Roy just looks at him like he's crazy, "What difference does it make? We aren't gonna watch the movie!" Roy reaches over to stroke his lover's face, "But, we can sure fog up the windows!"

Johnny thinks for a minute, "Roy? Why do you want to risk us getting caught together at a drive-in? Anybody could see us!"

Roy nods, "I know that they could, but no one is gonna be paying any attention to us, because they are gonna be doing the same thing! We can park at the back where no one will notice us."

"But, why should we go fuck in the car when we have a perfectly good house?"

Roy just shakes his head, and stands up, "Forget it, Johnny. I just wanted to take you out, but if you are gonna start thinking of reasons not to, then never mind." He starts putting on his underwear and shorts, and Johnny rolls over to stop him.

"Roy! Wait a minute! I was just messing with you! I would love to go out with you! We don't get to go on too many 'dates'! Do you want to go out to eat, too?" Johnny wraps his arms around Roy, and kisses him on the neck. "I love you. Don't be mad at me!"

Roy glances back at him, "Are you serious? Do you really want to go out?"

"Yes! I didn't mean to make you mad! Why don't we find a nice restaurant to go to, and then we'll go to the drive-in."

Roy smiles, and kisses Johnny, "OK, but get up and get dressed. And how about we just get some burgers and get to the drive-in early. Then maybe next week, or later this week, we can get dressed up, and go out to eat. I wanna wear as little as possible tonight."

Johnny wiggles his eyebrows as he moves around Roy to get up. "That sounds good to me!"

Roy laughs and kisses him, "I take it you are feeling better?"

Johnny shrugs as he carefully pulls on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, "I am still very sore, but I'd rather go out on a date with the one I love!"

Roy goes in the bathroom, and talks to Johnny as he does his business, "You do know, don't you, that I am either gonna have to give you that shot early, or give it to you when we get back, which is gonna be really late!"

Johnny comes in the bathroom when Roy finishes, "I'd rather have it afterwards, but I'm sure we'll be too horny to worry about it. And I really don't want it now in case I have a bad reaction."

Roy starts to shave, but Johnny stops him, "Why are you shaving?"

Roy looks at him with a grin as he starts to rub shaving creame on his face, "Uh, you don't want me to shave? Do you want whisker burns on the inside of your thighs?"

Johnny starts laughing so hard he almost can't finish doing what he's doing. When he catches his breath, Roy is waiting, "Babe, you shave if you want to, but I love to feel your whiskers against my skin! Then everytime I walk, and my legs rub against my jeans, I'll remember this night!"

Roy starts laughing more and doesn't dare try to shave, so he decides not to. "Come on, Babe! I am gonna give you that shot now so we can get it over with!"

Johnny makes a face, and follows Roy downstairs. When they walk in the kitchen, the phone rings, and Roy answers it, motioning to Johnny to get the shot kit.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Roy. This is Jo. Are you busy?"

"Hi, Jo. Not too busy. We are getting ready to go see a movie. What's up?"

Johnny hands Roy the shot kit, and Roy opens it, smiling when he sees what the instructions are, and holds the card so Johnny can see that he is gonna get this one in his right hip. But he holds his finger up for him to wait as he listens to Joanne talk. Johnny rolls his eyes, and sits down at the table.

"Well, I just wanted to fill you in on our summer plans. Both kids are going to Church camp on Sat. June 25th, which is where they were gonna go to from your house, but that's 10 days away, so I hope we aren't still with Nana." Roy motions for Johnny to hand him their shift calendar off the fridge.

Joanne continues as Roy looks over the calendar, "Then, when they return a week later, on Fri. July 1st, we leave on Sat. July 2nd, to go to Missouri to Don's 30 year high school reunion, and then we're going on to Tennessee, Kentucky, and come back through Texas, and we'll be back about Wed. July 20th. And THEN on Sat. July 23rd, Chris is going to Boy Scout Camp, and Jen is going to Girl Scout Day Camp. They will both be done with that on Fri. July 29th. Then they have one week, Sat. July 30th through Sun. Aug. 7th where they aren't doing anything but getting ready for school. Chris starts fall football practice on Mon. Aug. 8th. Do you want to try to have them come over during any of that time?"

Roy thinks for a minute, looking at their shift calendar. "OK, Jo, I am looking at our Shift Calendar. When Johnny and I go back to work on Sunday, June 26th, we are gonna be working two days on, one day off to fill in for others who are vacationing. But, we are only doing that until the end of July. We work at 51's on Sun. July 31st, and on Wed. Aug. 3rd, and then when we get off Thursday, Aug. 4th, we are off for four days. Do you want to bring them over on Friday, the 5th, and we can bring them home on Sunday, the 7th?" Roy looks over at Johnny to make sure he is agreeable, and he nods his head.

"OK, let me write that down. We have a calendar that is so full right now. Would you like to keep a 5 month old, too? I'm just kidding, Roy."

Roy laughs, "I think two is plenty. Listen, let me know if there is anything I can do to help if Nana dies. If the kids are getting in the way or something, give me a call, and we'll come get them." Roy tries to keep from laughing because Johnny is sitting there shaking his head, and rolling his eyes, and saying "no, please, no!" Roy knows Joanne wouldn't do it anyway.

"Well, I appreciate that, Roy, but there are gonna be plenty of kids around, so they will be OK. Look, I'll let you go. I know you have plans, and Don will be back soon with the kids, and then we are gonna eat and go to bed early."

"OK, well ya'll have a safe trip!"

"Thanks, and give Johnny my love!"

Roy grins, "Oh I will! You can count on that! Bye!" He gets up and hangs up the phone, and leans against the counter, with his arms folded, "She told me to give you her love, but I'll be more than happy to give you mine!" He takes the shot out of the wrapper, "OK, Babe, drop 'em so we can get going! It's already almost 7 pm!"

Johnny groans, "Why don't we do this later!"

Roy shakes his head, and prepares the shot, "Nope! Like you said, we'll be too horny later. Come on Johnny!"

Johnny stands up and comes over to stand by Roy. He leans over and puts his elbows on the counter, "Hurry up!"

Roy laughs, and holds Johnny's left side against his left side, pushes his shorts down a little bit, and quickly gives him the shot. Johnny doesn't even jump, and Roy looks at him, "Did you feel that?"

Johnny looks at the needle, "No. It didn't even hurt. Wow! I think that is the first shot I ever got in my ass that I didn't feel!"

Roy puts up the supplies, "Come on, and let's get going. I can't believe you didn't feel that!"

They turn on the livingroom light, and the porch light, and walk out the door. Roy locks it as they leave, and they get in the Land Rover, but Roy drives.

Roy looks over at Johnny as he starts the car, "Where do you want to go to get something to eat?"

Johnny shrugs, "I don't care. How about that Barbecue House on the corner where you turn to go to the Drive-In. Do we have a blanket?" He turns to look in the back, and sees one. "We do."

Roy grins, "Never know if we'll need it or not!"

Johnny laughs and scoots over close to Roy, "I love you!" He rubs his hand lightly down Roy's leg.

Roy gives him a quick kiss, and heads on down the road, "I love you, too, but keep your hands to yourself till we get to the drive-in!"

Johnny tries to behave himself on the way. Roy goes through the drive-thru of the Barbecue House, orders a couple of sandwiches and drinks, and they drives down the road a couple of miles to the drive-in.

It is just beginning to get dark when Roy pays for both of them at the booth, and finds a spot on the back row, towards the end. Johnny notices that there are two people in the car on the end, but the windows are dark, so he can't tell who it is.

While they wait for the movie to start and for it to get darker, they eat, not really saying too much.

At 8 pm, the movie pre-views start, and they watch the cartoons, and Johnny loves them! While those are on, Roy gets the trash cleaned up, and then pulls Johnny closer to him just as the movie is starting.

As Johnny scoots closer to him, out of the corner of his eye Roy sees the driver's side door open on the little car next to them, and glances over to see who it is. He starts laughing when he sees a tall, lanky body unfold from the tiny little car.

Johnny looks at him, "What's so funny?"

Roy motions over to the other car, and Johnny laughs when he sees Mike Stoker getting out of the car. Johnny rolls down his window as Mike starts to walk by.

"Hey Mike! What's going on? Did Taffy throw you out of the car?"

Mike smiles, and shakes his head as he walks over to Johnny's window. "Hi guys! Taffy had to have a huge bucket of popcorn!"

Roy leans over, "Where's the baby?"

Mike twitches his eyebrows, "Taffy's mom is keeping her overnight! This is our first night out by ourselves since Constantine was born. And so we decide to come to the movie and make out. I start to take her in my arms, and she wants some popcorn!!! As long as I'm going, do you guys want anything?"

Johnny looks at Roy, and they both shake their head, "No thank you. We just got done eating." Roy explains, pulling Johnny close again, "I wanted to take my sweetheart someplace special tonight!"

Mike nods, "Me, too. Well, I better go get the popcorn, before she starts hollering!"

Mike walks off, and Johnny starts to roll up the window, but hollers to Mike, "Hey, Mike! You two better be careful or Constantine will have a little brother or sister!"

Mike just gives Johnny a dirty look, and both of them laugh as Johnny rolls up the window, saying "I hope they don't name their next one something dumb like Napolian."

Roy holds Johnny close to his chest, kissing his neck, "I can't believe they named that poor little girl Constantine Rosetta!"

Johnny shakes his head, "I don't know why Mike agreed to it. Eeek!"

Roy tilts Johnny's head up, kissing him tenderly on the lips, "Enough talk about them." He kisses Johnny again, "I love you, Sweetheart."

Johnny raises his hand, caressing his lover's face, "I love you, too, Babe."

Roy gives him a soft, tender kiss again, and then leans back a little, "You are so beautiful in the moonlight, or the starlight, or the sunlight."

Johnny grins, "I think that is the light from the movie screen!"

Roy just shakes his head, "I don't care. You are beautiful in that light, too." Roy begins to kiss him a little more passionately, pressing his tongue against Johnny's lips, as he moves his hand underneath his t-shirt to caress the tender nubs on his lover's bare chest.

Johnny groans a little when he feels Roy's hand begin to touch his nipple. He opens his mouth to give Roy's tongue access to his mouth, tangling his tongue with his lover's. Johnny moves his hand down to fondle Roy's snug shorts-covered crotch, drawing a moan from his partner.

As passions are ignited by roaming hands and dancing tongues, loving words and moans fill the interior of the Rover. They are entangled in each other's arms and never notice Mike return to his car. He is laughing when he gets in the car, and hands Taffy the big box of popcorn.

"What is so funny, Honey?" Taffy wonders aloud to Mike.

Mike grins, "Roy and Johnny are in the car next to us. Their windows are already fogged up."

Taffy's eyes open wide at the news, "You mean they came to the drive-in, too? Why?"

Mike looks at her like she is crazy, "Why? Why do you think, Dear? The same reason we came! To make out!"

Taffy rolls her eyes, and glances over at the Rover with a concerned look, "But, MIchael! What if somebody sees them?"

"Taffy! Evidently they aren't too concerned. This is Tuesday night and this place isn't exactly packed! We are here because we love each other, and we wanted to make out. They are here because they love each other and want to make out, too. Taffy, why are you so surprised?"

Taffy shrugs, "I don't know. I just thought they were trying to be more discreet."

Mike puts his arm around Taffy, pulling her closer to him, "Honey, they have been together for at least a year, maybe longer than that. I think they are the best-known secret in the Fire Department. I think McConnikee may even know about them, but no one has given them any shit, as far as I know. Now, let's not worry about them, and do what we came here to do!"

Taffy grins, "Sounds good to me, Michael. Just so you know, though. I don't have a problem with them being here, but I just thought they wanted to be more discreet. I am glad they are getting out more!"

Mike sighs, and leans back, "Taffy, do you want to talk or neck! I need you so bad! It has been a long time since we have been out by ourselves!"

Taffy leans into Mike, and pretty soon their windows are fogging up, too.

<><><><><><><>

Meanwhile, back in the Rover, Roy has the seat laying back, and his shorts pulled down enough for Johnny to get to his cock. Johnny is leaning over kissing, sucking, licking, and rubbing Roy's stiff cock, licking the pre-cum all over the big, purple head.

All Roy can do is groan as he is overwelmed in passion from what Johnny's mouth is doing. Roy finally pulls his lover up to his mouth so they can kiss passionately, and Roy swabs Johnny's mouth again, tasting a bit of his own pre-cum, which makes him even harder.

Roy backs off a little, trying to catch his breath, "Oh Baby! I want to taste you!"

Johnny sits back on his side of the front seat, and pulls his shorts down, and turns his lower body to give Roy better access. Roy takes Johnny in his mouth, running his tongue up and down the erect shaft. Johnny can only lay his head back and moan at the wonderful things Roy's talented tongue is doing to him. He is so hard and so aroused, that before he can warn Roy, he explodes his love down his throat. Roy takes all he has to give, and sucks him dry.

As soon as Johnny can breathe again, he quickly moves over to suck Roy off since he hasn't cum yet, and before Roy can even yell, he explodes down Johnny's throat.

After Johnny has sucked Roy dry, he sits back up to take him in his arms, and they share a deep, passionate kiss, tasting the erotic taste of each other, the flavors mixing.

Roy holds Johnny in his arms as they try to catch their breath, and Roy laughs as he notices that not only are their windows fogged up, but he can tell that Mike and Taffy's window's are fogged up, too, and the small car is rocking.

"Looks like Mike and Taffy got things rocking in there!"

Johnny laughs, "I'm sure Mike is really horny if he hadn't gotten any head since before Taffy had that baby!"

Roy shakes his head, "Well, that's probably ALL he's gotten for awhile. I'm sure he's wanting more than a blowjob. And by the way that car is rocking, he's getting more than a blowjob!" He kisses Johnny another long, loving kiss. "Do you want to get in the back and fuck, or would you rather go home and make slow, sweet love?"

Johnny snuggles up to Roy's chest, "Why don't we stay right here, and pretend to watch the movie for awhile. I'd rather just snuggle up in your arms, Babe."

Roy hugs him close, "That sounds good to me!"

They actually sit and watch the rest of the movie, their arms entwined around each other, exchanging loving kisses ever so often, and just enjoying the closeness. Roy does manage to give Johnny several love bites on his lower neck, however.

The movie is over about 11:30 pm, and they follow Mike and Taffy out of the drive-in. Mike pulls over about a block down the road, motioning for Roy to stop.

Johnny rolls down his window as they pull up next to Mike in an empty parking lot. "What's up?"

Mike grins, "That's a loaded question Johnny, but I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to stop up here at Denny's for a cup of coffee."

Roy leans across the seat to talk to Mike. "Mike, our house is only about a mile or so from here, and it'll be a lot faster, and a lot cheaper, too. Do you want to come over?"

Mike looks over at Taffy, who nods, and then he looks back over at Roy, "Sure. Sounds good. We'll follow you over there!"

Roy nods, and pulls out to lead the way. Johnny just shakes his head, "So much for making love when we get home!"

Roy looks over at him and sees his grin in the moonlight, "Babe, we have two weeks to make love! We don't get to visit with them very often!"

Johnny nods, "I know. But, I'm surprised that they aren't racing home to see the baby. Her mom must have the baby at her house!"

"Probably. Hey? Do we have any coffee?"

Johnny laughs, "Yessss! Boy! Fine host you are. Invite someone for coffee and you don't even know if there is any!"

Roy just nods, "That's true, but I was pretty sure we did!"

They get home, and Mike pulls up in front of the house. They wait for them to walk to the door, and Roy unlocks the door, as Johnny heads for the kitchen to start the coffee.

Taffy looks around as they walk in, "WOW! I like what you have done! I haven't been here since last summer."

Roy smiles, "Well, Johnny and I rebuilt the fireplace in the livingroom, and added the bookshelves in the den. Then all of the guys came over and helped us paint a few months ago."

Taffy looks around, "It looks good!"

They all go in the kitchen and sit down at the table, and talk. Taffy notices a note about the kids.

"When are the kids coming, Roy?"

Roy explains what happened, and Mike notices the shot kit.

"What's up with all this allergy shot stuff, Johnny?" Mike asks curiously, "Are you having problems again?"

Johnny sighs, leaning against the counter as he waits for the coffee, and explains, "No, Dr. Sireen died, and I had to go to Dr. Mantighe, and he redid all the tests, and for a week I have to take a combination of different serums, and they all go in different parts of the body."

Taffy makes a face, "Ewww. That doesn't sound fun!"

Johnny shakes his head, "It's not. And I have to go back next week to get started on my regular shots."

Taffy nods, "I know about those allergy shots. My mom has horrible allergies, and has to have one three times a week."

Roy looks at Taffy, "Is this your mom's first time to keep the baby?"

Taffy shakes her head, "Oh no. She's kept her several times, but this is the first time all night. So, hopefully they will do OK."

Roy grins at Mike, "Did you guys enjoy your night out?"

Mike's smile brightens up his face, "You bet! But you two had those windows fogged up pretty good, too!"

Roy just wiggles his eyebrows, and Johnny laughs as he pours the coffee. Taffy takes hers, and asks Roy, "Roy? I was really surprised to see you guys there!"

Roy grins, "I know. Usually we don't go out much, but I knew we wouldn't see too many people. I think we are gonna go out to dinner later this week." He glances at Johnny as he sits down, "It's not like our relationship is that big of a secret anymore. We did get called in to McConnikee's office, and he asked about our relationship, and he said he wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it, that he knew there were many other gay couples in the fire department, and as long as we continued to do the same professional job as we always have, he had no problem with it. But, we did get an unofficial verbal warning that he better not ever find out we were unprofessional on duty because we would be out the door on our ass in nothing flat. He said if we ever had problems with harrassment or if he ever heard of any that he would deal personally with the "assholes", as he called them."

Taffy and Mike both whistle in amazement, and Mike replies, "Wow! I wondered why you guys got called into HQ! Had someone complained?"

Roy shakes his head, "No. He said he had heard rumors that we were living together, and had seen us at the grocery store one time, and he wanted to find out what the story was before there was a problem." He glances at Johnny, "But we were scared shitless when we got a call to report to his office. We just knew someone had a problem with us and had complained. We are gonna be very careful on duty."

Mike just shakes his head, "I am sure there were some guys who weren't happy about it, but I better not hear any bad talk or I'll punch them out myself!"

Taffy just grins, and hugs him, "My hero!"

They all laugh and talk for about an hour, and then Mike and Taffy leave. Roy walks them out to the car as Johnny cleans up the kitchen, and then waits for Roy at the door. When Roy comes back in, the shuts the door, and pulls Johnny into his arms for a long, passionate kiss, and then picks him up, and carries him upstairs to bed!

 

PART 10 SOON