COPYRIGHT Sept. 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: The Swimsuit

Complete story

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rocl39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: Yeah

Content Warning: Lots of flirting and sex

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Just thought I'd try my hand at a slash story in one part.

 

THE SWIMSUIT

By K-Rock

One morning Roy gets home about 8:30 am after working an extra shift at 51. When he walks in the door, Johnny is vacuuming, wearing only his itty-bitty, teenie-tiny swim trunks, that barely cover his ass. Johnny has his back to the door and doesn't hear Roy come in. When he bends over to pick up something on the floor, Roy immediately gets hard and starts undressing right there. Johnny turns around, and seeing how aroused Roy is, just smiles and shakes his head. He turns off the machine, and moves over to Roy, taking him in his arms. "Ut uh, not yet! First we clean, then we play!"

"Ohhh Johnny! Why are you wearing those? And where in the hell did you get them?" Roy pulls Johnny in close, and gives him a long, deep, breath-taking kiss that shakes Johnny to his toes. He has to hold on to Roy for a minute before he can answer.

"I bought these at the store and I was gonna go swimming later."

"Oh, no!!! Theres no way you are going out in public in those! You'll have every guy in LA wanting to have a piece of that cute ass."

Johnny smiles, "Well, we'll see. How was your shift?"

"Very slow. We didn't have but one run yesterday morning. The engine had several trash fires and I couldn't help but think of all those missed opportunities that we could have had. They were gone for 2 hours one time!!!"

"Two hours!!! Wow! What did you and Dwyer do?" Johnny asks, walking into the kitchen to start on the dishes.

"Oh, we cleaned and mopped, and blew each other off."

"Say what?"

"Just kidding, Babe! I had to clean the dorm, and he had KP, but boy did I miss you." He walks up behind Johnny, who is standing at the sink, and begins to rub his body against him.

"No, Roy, not yet! Lets get the chores done first. Do you want something to eat?"

Roy just stands there looking at Johnny for a minute, and then sighs, "I guess you are just gonna keep me horny all day, aren't you!"

Johnny smiles, "Yep! Its called foreplay, Roy!"

"I know what its called!!! And you are doing it very well!!! Did you fix me any breakfast?"

"What do you want to eat?" Johnny opens the fridge and begins to pull out the eggs and bacon.

Roy just smiles and waits for Johnny to turn around. When Roy doesn't answer, Johnny turns to look at him, and shakes his head. "I knew I asked that question the wrong way. Roy, what kind of food would you like me to fix you for breakfast?"

"Oh, I guess some bacon and eggs are fine, and a couple of pieces of toast."

As Johnny fixes Roy some breakfast, Roy reads the paper, trying to keep his mind off Johnny, or what Johnny is wearing. Johnny finishes the dishes, and as he walks past Roy, he whispers, "I'm going to the barn to finish my chores, lover boy!"

Roy just groans as Johnny laughs, and hurries out the back door. When Roy finishes eating, he washes his dishes, and takes a shower. He ends up jacking off in the shower, as he thinks about how hot Johnny looks.

When he gets dressed, he puts on a pair of skimpy shorts, with no underwear, and an old T-shirt. He finishes cleaning up the livingroom, and then gathers up the trash.

Walking out the back door to deposit the trash in the large dumpster, he sees Johnny working in the garden, bent over, pulling weeds, and Roy groans, his shorts becoming extremely tight. He walks over to Johnny, who sees him coming, and straightens up. Smiling, he notices the large bulge in the front of Roys shorts.

"Are you really happy to see me there, Babe?"

"I am always happy to see you, Lover, and I am about to take you right here in the yard! Man, Johnny! I am so hard now I can't stand it! I already had to jack off in the shower! Come on in the house. I am about ready to drop anyway!"

Johnny smiles, "Okay, but I sure hate that you wasted all that good cum!" He takes Roys hand in his and starts walking back to the house.

"Oh, don't worry, Babe! There's plenty more where that came from!"

"Okay, but let me make slow, sweet love to your beautiful body! Please!"

Roy groans, and they walk in the house. Johnny locks the door, and Roy starts to grab him. "Wait a minute! Let me do this the way I have been wanting to do it!"

He takes Roy by the hand, and leads him into the bedroom. Johnny pulls off Roys shirt, and is delighted when he begins to pull off his shorts, and discovers that Roy was not wearing any underwear! He pushes Roy back on the bed, and lays down beside him. Johnny raises up on one elbow and looks into the sky-blue eyes of his lover. "I am gonna make slow, sweet love to you, starting at the top of your head to the tip of your toes. Keep your hands to yourself. I have been waiting weeks to do this!"

First, Johnny kisses Roy gently on the mouth, and then caresses his head, moving down to his face, touching, kissing eyes, ears, his throat, his nose, before reclaiming his mouth. Running his tongue over Roys lips, and then inside his mouth, dueling with Roys tongue. Johnny makes love to Roys mouth for a few minutes, before he finally has to stop so he can breathe. Roy is groaning and squirming beneath him.

"Oh Babe! You are killing me here! I am about to cum just from you playing with mouth!"

"Shhh. Just let me love you!" Johnny moves down to Roys neck, and nips him a few times below the collarbone so the hickies won't show. After covering his neck with kisses, he moves slowly down his chest, stopping to take each little nipple into his mouth, bringing both to a hard nub.

Johnny can feel his lovers' cock twitching against his arm, but keeps moving down slowly. He avoids the one place where Roy wants him to pay attention to, and moves slowly down each leg, all the way to his toes.

He moves back up, nipping the inside of each thigh with little kisses. Roy is having to hang on to the headboard to keep from flying off the bed. Then Johnny takes Roy into his mouth, and within a few seconds, Roy screams and explodes down Johnnys throat. Johnny takes every drop, and then gets up, slowly removing his trunks, and his very hard cock pops out! He gets the KY jelly from the drawer in the nightstand, and coats himself, and prepares Roy. He starts to insert a finger into Roys love hole, but Roy stops him.

"OH, Baby! Just fuck me! I can't wait any longer for you! Please! I am more than ready for you!"

"I know, Lover, and I may not last long either!" Johnny positions himself, and as he enters, Roy bucks his hips, and Johnny goes in and after a few thrusts, he explodes deep into Roys bowels. Johnny leans down and kisses Roy, and it gets hot and heavy again. Johnny pulls out of Roy, and lies next to him, taking him into his arms, and kissing him, then just holding him as they both fall asleep, sleeping the deep sleep of satisfied, contented, and happy lovers.

 

K-rock