Title: The Play Date

Author: BC

bchristie@cfl.rr.com

Rated: SLASH--NC-17

Pairing: Johnny/Roy

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: SLASH. **GRAPHIC** sex between MALE PARTNERS

Author's Notes: This is a homoerotic story depicting same sex activities between consenting and loving adults. It is intended for ADULTS only. If this is not your cup of tea, please delete now. For entertainment purposes only, no copyright infringement intended. They're not mine. I just brought them out to play for a while.

Additional Notes: This story takes place immediately following Chet's Miserable Two Weeks, by K-Rock.

******This is a special story for K-rock. Happy Birthday K-rock*******

Summary: Johnny and Roy head for home on a long weekend off to spend some quality time together.

 

THE PLAY DATE

By BC

After leaving Hank's, Johnny and Roy head for home, excited to have three whole days together before they have to return to work. Feeling very romantic, Roy escorts Johnny to the passenger side of the Land Rover. He holds the door open for his lover, extending his hand to him. As Johnny climbs into the seat, Roy kisses Johnny's hand before releasing it.

Roy goes around to the driver's side and climbs in. He leans across the small space separating the two seats and gently kisses Johnny on the cheek. "I love you, babe."

"I love you too," Johnny says. "And I can't wait to get home to show you just how much."

"Me too," Roy says. "I have some very special plans for you this weekend. I hope you don't plan on leaving the house much."

"Oh, really?" Johnny is intrigued. "And just what did you have in mind?"

"You'll have to wait and see," Roy says. "We have to make a quick stop on the way home and then you are mine for the rest of the weekend."

"A quick stop?" Johnny asks as Roy pulls the Rover out of Hank's driveway.

"We've got to stop at the grocery store," Roy explains. "I've got to pick up a few things. The refrigerator is nearly empty. We're out of milk and a few other necessities."

"And these necessities would be."

"You are just gonna have to wait in the car while I shop," Roy says mysteriously.

"Geez, you never let me have any fun," Johnny grumbles.

Roy reaches over to stroke the still prominent bulge in Johnny's pants. "Oh, trust me. You're gonna have lots of fun this weekend. I hope you've been taking your vitamins, Junior. You are gonna need every ounce of strength you can pull together just to make it back to work on Monday." He gives Johnny a wicked grin as he pulls the Rover into the parking lot of the grocery store. He picks a shady spot to park, even though it means he'll have to walk farther.

Roy moves quickly through the store, picking up the items he'll need. While waiting to check out, he picks up several packages of batteries, each in varying sizes. When the clerk gives him a strange look, Roy just shrugs his shoulders. "When was the last time you updated your earthquake kit?"

***************

When Roy returns to the car, he sees Johnny has fallen asleep, his head against the doorframe. Roy quietly stows the groceries and carefully drives home. Johnny remains asleep during the entire trip. Leaving Johnny asleep in the car, Roy carries the groceries inside, quickly putting them away. He goes to their bedroom and pulls the bed down. He then goes outside to get Johnny. Being very careful, he lifts his sleeping lover from the car and carries him inside to their bed. Grateful that Johnny had worn only a tank top and pair of shorts from Hank's, he lies him down on the bed, pulling the covers over his sweetheart. He drops a kiss on his forehead before closing the bedroom door behind him.

Johnny awakes several hours later, feeling very refreshed. The delicious aroma of food causes his stomach to rumble. In the twilight, Johnny can see a note propped on the pillow next to him.

You are cordially invited to a Play Date.

Upon awakening, please shower, dress, and join me in the dining room.

Entertainment to be provided.

Johnny smiles and rereads the note several times. With a stretch and an ear to ear grin, he heads for the shower. Less than 20 minutes later, he walks into the dining room.

Roy has set the table for two. Two candles provide soft illumination and romantic music wafts from the stereo speakers. A bottle of wine sits chilling in the ice bucket next to the table. A single rose in a crystal vase decorates the table while a dozen fragrant blooms adorn the sideboard.

Roy steps from the shadows. "Good evening, lover."

Just the deep timbre of Roy's voice sends a shiver along Johnny's spine as Roy steps up behind him. "Good evening." Another shudder courses through him as Roy leans forward to gently blow then lick across his outer ear.

Roy takes his hand and leads him to the elegantly set table. He holds Johnny's chair for him then retreats to the kitchen. Silently, he serves their dinner. Throughout the meal, no words are spoken, only meaningful glances and intimate caresses are exchanged. When they are done eating, Roy walks to Johnny's side of the table.

"May I have this dance?" He extends his hand to Johnny and when Johnny slips his hand into Roy's large one, he drops a kiss on the warm skin.

Moving away from the table, Roy takes Johnny in his arms, pulling his body close. As the soft music continues to swirl around them, they move together silently, their bodies speaking for them.

After nearly an hour of swaying together, Roy picks Johnny up in his arms and carries him toward the bedroom. He returns Johnny to his feet after giving his lips a brief, light kiss. Soundlessly, he begins to undo Johnny's tie. Roy removes each article of clothing, licking, kissing, and caressing each area of exposed skin. Only once Johnny is completely naked and thoroughly aroused does Roy begin to remove his own clothing. He encourages Johnny to lie back on the freshly made bed to watch while he strips for his lover. Once he too is naked, he slips into bed beside Johnny.

Starting at the top of Johnny's head, Roy slowly kisses his way down Johnny's body. He lovingly laves each sensitive area of Johnny's skin, paying special attention to the nape of his neck, the hard, pebbled nipples, the backs of his knees, and the soft skin of his inner thighs. Settling himself comfortably between Johnny's restless legs, Roy traces his fingers along the crease where thigh meets torso. He blows a warm breath across the path his fingers have taken. He then traces around the area where Johnny's balls join with his body. After several long minutes, he blows gently on the aroused area.

Johnny feels as if his body is on fire. He tries to remain still as Roy moves with agonizing slowness down his body. His body feels as if it is a mass of quivering nerve endings. His body arches instinctively, trying to get closer to the feather-light touches. His breathing becomes erratic. Each time he tries to reach for his lover, his hands are batted away. Desperately needing something to hold, to grab, Johnny twists his hands into the pillow behind his head. When Roy slowly pulls his heavy ball sac into his hot mouth, he bucks uncontrollably beneath his partner.

Even though Johnny remains silent, the irregular cadence of his breathing, the frantic motions of his body, the tensing muscles all tell Roy that Johnny is enjoying his loving. With infinite care, using only his mouth, Roy draws Johnny's rigid member into his mouth. With an almost imperceptible motion, Roy slowly works his way to the base of the engorged shaft. Applying strong suction, Roy works Johnny into his throat. After holding him there for several long moments, he works his way back up to the leaking tip. He draws Johnny in and out of his mouth, repeatedly bringing his lover to the brink of climax and backing off. As he backs off for the fourth time, an almost animalistic growl comes from Johnny's throat.

Roy shifts his position to spread Johnny's legs wide. He traces the flat area between scrotum and anus, running his finger over the taut skin as Johnny writhes beneath him. He lightly skims over the taut rosebud of Johnny's anus.

Johnny's hips buck off the bed at the touch of Roy's finger at his entrance. Every muscle in his body tenses, every nerve ending clamors for attention. His head thrashes wildly on the pillow. His eyes are clamped shut so tightly, tiny tears escape the corners.

Roy skims Johnny's entrance again then raises his finger to his lips, sucking the digit inside his hot mouth, moistening it thoroughly. Using gentle strokes, he circles Johnny's tight opening yet again, rimming the tiny band there repeatedly before slowly slipping inside. With short movements, he works his finger in gradually, no two strokes exactly the same. After ten minutes of exploring his partner, he slides another finger inside, and then eventually another. As Johnny's reactions intensify, he smiles with the knowledge that he is the one driving his partner to the brink of ecstasy.

Roy removes his fingers from his lover's opening and kneels between his legs. He rubs their straining erections together as he leans over Johnny to capture his lips. He nibbles along Johnny's jaw before gently caressing his lips. When Johnny tries to intensify the kiss, he backs away. "Open your eyes, babe. I want to see you."

Johnny's head thrashes about on the pillow again as Roy nudges his hips against Johnny.

Roy drops a kiss to each eyelid. "I want to watch you come apart babe," he whispers. "Open up for me."

Johnny forces himself to focus on Roy's words. He opens both his eyes and his legs and Roy rewards him with a light kiss.

Roy positions himself at Johnny's entrance after lubing himself with saliva. Ever so slowly, he pushes his way inside his wanting lover. His forward motion is almost imperceptible as he breaches the tight aperture. Roy maintains a slow and steady pace, taking almost 3 minutes, to fully seat himself inside his lover. His eyes locked on Johnny's, he watches every nuance, every emotion, that passes through his lover's expressive eyes. Once buried to the hilt inside his lover, he leans forward again to kiss his lover's gaping lips.

Tongues duel and passions flare.

Roy pulls away from the haven of Johnny's mouth. "I'm gonna take you to heaven, babe."

Johnny wiggles his hips against Roy's, his eyes pleading.

Roy gives one quick thrust of his hips, pulling almost completely out of Johnny's ass before seating himself fully again. He then rotates his hips grinding himself against his lover before thrusting hard against Johnny again. He drops another kiss to Johnny's lips then nibbles his way downward to latch onto one of his distended nipples. Moving deliberately in and out of his lover's deep canal, he suckles each nipple in turn, bringing each to a rigid peak. Slowly, he withdraws almost completely before plunging back in. When Johnny reaches down to guide his hips, he once again bats his hands away, refusing to be rushed. Time and again, he brings Johnny to the edge before backing off.

Johnny feels as if he's losing his mind. Roy's generous lovemaking leaves him panting and on the verge of tears. Wanting to return the pleasure, he tries to reach for his lover, only to have his hands batted away again and again. He twists beneath Roy, raising his hips in time to Roy's thrusts.

Roy gauges his lover's responses carefully, advancing and retreating to prolong and heighten Johnny's pleasure. When every muscle in Johnny's lithe body tightens and his eyes stare sightlessly at Roy, Roy suddenly changes to a rapid fire pace, slamming his hips harder against Johnny. Ramming himself deeper and deeper into his lover, he listens to the keening cry that rips itself from Johnny's throat as he finally plummets over the edge. The sight of Johnny's thick semen exploding all over his chest and abdomen combined with the almost painful constricting of Johnny's ass around his turgid member sends Roy on his own spiral into oblivion, his hot fluid shooting into Johnny's cavern.

Roy collapses on top of Johnny, suddenly ravaging his mouth. He wraps his arms around Johnny, rolling them over so that Johnny lies on top of him, their lower bodies still connected. They lay together, silently communicating their love for one another.

Roy thrusts his hips upward, his member still half-hard and buried inside Johnny. "I love you, John Gage."

"I love you, Roy DeSoto."

Several times during the night, Johnny wakes up to find Roy either playing with or making love to his body. Very little time is actually spent sleeping. It's after 10am when Johnny finally wakes up. He stretches his arm out, expecting to encounter the warm body of his lover. Instead he finds only rumpled sheets. Groggily, he opens his eyes, finding himself alone in the bedroom. He stretches languidly as he looks at the clock. Not surprised by the time, he chuckles. He runs his hands down his chest to his hard member. "Surprised you have the energy this morning after last night." Giving his semi-hard penis a shake, he throws the covers back and heads for the bathroom.

Roy hears the shower shut off and knows Johnny will be joining him shortly. He puts the finishing touches on their breakfast. When two strong arms wrap around him from behind and a pair of lips begin to nuzzle his neck, Roy turns the stove off and moves the pan off the hot burner. He turns in his lover's arms. With lightning speed he backs Johnny into the door of the refrigerator.

Johnny is caught completely off guard when Roy slams his body into his and backs him into the firm surface of the refrigerator. Roy's hot mouth descends on his before he has the chance to protest.

Taking advantage of Johnny's attempt at protest, Roy plunges his tongue into Johnny's hot mouth, tasting toothpaste and the unique taste of his partner. With an almost savage intensity, he ravishes Johnny's mouth and runs his hands over the bare torso, finding hard nipples and twisting them to hard peaks. He grinds his pelvis into Johnny's, their straining erections rubbing together.

Roy releases Johnny's mouth when the need for oxygen forces them apart. With his chest heaving, Roy drops to his knees, pulls his shorts down in one fluid movement, and without preamble, deep throats Johnny to the hilt. Fondling Johnny's balls, he begins to bob enthusiastically up and down on Johnny's rigid staff.

Roy's sudden change in tactics surprises Johnny yet again. When Roy nearly swallows him whole, his hips thrust forward, ramming his rod deeper into Roy's throat. He pumps in and out of Roy's hot mouth. It takes only a few minutes before he is shooting his load down Roy's eager gullet. When he nearly collapses with the force of his orgasm, Roy works is there to support him.

Roy swallows every drop of Johnny's sweet fluid. He stands and grinds himself into Johnny again, supporting his quivering body and latching onto his hot mouth, drawing the breath from his lungs.

Johnny finally breaks away from Roy, panting. Their sweating, heaving chests rub together. "Roy," Johnny pants. "What brought that on?"

Roy nuzzles Johnny's neck, leaving a love bite where it won't show. "I missed you. Had to have you."

Johnny chuckles. "Roy, you had me all night. In fact, the last time was not more than 4 hours ago."

"That's a long time babe," Roy says. "And why were you wearing shorts?"

Johnny chuckles. "You usually complain when I come to the table naked. I thought I'd be daring by not wearing a shirt. This certainly wasn't the reception I was expecting."

"I want you naked all weekend," Roy asks. "For me please? I want to be able to pleasure you body all weekend without having anything get in the way."

Johnny reaches down for Roy's engorged member. "And do I get to pleasure you this weekend?"

Roy moves his hips away from Johnny's warm hands. "This weekend is for you," he says as he drops a kiss on Johnny's red lips. "All for you."

"And if I want you to cum?" Johnny asks. "What if having you cum will give me pleasure?"

Roy backs away from Johnny. "You're breakfast is getting cold. I made all your favorites."

Johnny can see that Roy is planning something. "Okay, I can wait for now," he says, pulling Roy back to him. "But you will come for me before this weekend is over."

"I promise," Roy says with a smile. "Just for you." He runs his fingers along Johnny's cheek.

"I love you babe," Johnny says as he kisses his lover.

"I love you too."

****************

After breakfast, Roy leads Johnny into the living room. "I have a surprise for you."

Johnny sits on the couch next to Roy. "Oh really."

"Well, do you remember a couple of weeks ago when you were.I believe you called it helping.Hank to choose which new toys to buy for the playroom?"

Johnny nods, his face coloring slightly. "We were going through a few catalogs when Chief McConnikee walked in."

Roy nods. "Yep, and it was only my calling out as I was coming out of the latrine that saved all our butts."

"It was after 10 at night. Who would have thought he'd stop by," Johnny says, remembering as he and Hank had scrambled to hide the sex toy catalogs. They got the last one stashed just as Roy lead the Chief into the dayroom. Luckily their bulky turnouts had hidden their obvious erections from their superior.

"Hank's order came in this week," Roy announces.

"It did!" Johnny can barely contain his excitement. "Why didn't he say something this morning?"

"Because they aren't at his house," Roy answers. "They were delivered here."

"They?" Johnny's eyes open wide. "Just how many things did he order?"

"Quite a few."

"Quite a few? How many is quite a few?" Johnny wiggles in excitement on the couch, barely able to contain his enthusiasm.

"I could tell you or I could show you," Roy offers.

"Show me?"

"But it would take a long, long time to show you all of them," Roy explains patiently, running his hands up and down Roy's bare chest. "I'm sure you'd want to know about the specific features of each one. You'd want to know exactly what kind of pleasure or torment they can each inflict."

"Each one?"

"I saw you watching me with Chet this past couple of weeks as I was getting him used to the vibrator. I thought you enjoyed what was being done to Chet. Maybe I was wrong." Roy goes to get up off the couch.

"No, you weren't wrong," Johnny says, reaching for Roy's hands. "I . I kept wishing it were me you were playing with. I wanted to feel it inside of me. I wanted you to play with me."

"Wanted?"

Johnny guides Roy's hand to his hard rod. "Still want. Will you show me each of the new toys, please?"

"It could a long, long time," Roy warns. "Hours even."

"Please Roy. Show me." Johnny's voice almost breaks as he pleads with Roy.

Roy smiles. "Stay put. I'll be right back." He drops a quick kiss on Johnny's lips.

Roy carries a large box over to side of the couch. He can barely see over the top of the box.

"That's the new toys. In that box? It's huge."

"Yep," Roy admits as he comes to kneel on the floor next to Johnny. "Are you sure you still want to see all of them?"

Johnny licks his lips. "Oh yes. Please."

Roy smiles. "The baseball game is coming on in a few minutes. Do you still want to watch it?"

Johnny looks between the toy box and the TV. His is surprised that Roy would offer to let him watch the game, given his behavior the previous weekend. "If I have to choose between the two of them, I'd rather play with the toys. And you."

Roy smiles. "How about if I let you do both?"

"What's the catch? After last weekend."

"You mean when you were running around here yelling and screaming at the TV?" Roy tries to hide his amused smile.

"You were pretty pissed off."

"I think I can guarantee that won't happen again this weekend." He cannot hide the devilish gleam in his eyes.

Johnny gives Roy a questioning look. "And I still get to play with the toys?"

"I get to play with the toys," Roy says. "Including you."

Johnny leans forward to kiss Roy. "Have I told you I like the way your mind works?"

"Let me show you what I have on my mind," Roy offers. "I'm gonna play with you and love you John Gage."

"I can't wait to be your love toy."

"Help me move the coffee table and then we'll get you more comfortable." Roy stands and together they move the coffee table away from the front of the couch. He moves the large ottoman over and centers it in front of the couch and TV. He turns to Johnny. "Trust me."

"With my life and my love," Johnny says as he kisses Roy deeply.

Roy reluctantly releases Johnny a few minutes later. "We need to get started or you'll miss the start of the game." He reaches into the box and pulls out Johnny's harness. "We can't have you cumming all over the ottoman again."

Johnny stands in front of Roy as he fastens the leather harness around his already hard member and heavy ball sac. Roy drops a kiss onto the purple head and licks the drop of pre-cum from the tip. "You are excited, aren't you?"

Johnny laughs. "It shows, huh?"

"Oh yeah. I love the way it shows." Roy reaches into the box again and brings out a pair of leather wrist cuffs that Mike had made for them. "May I have your wrists please?"

Johnny extends his wrists to Roy. Roy lovingly places a kiss on each pulse point before securing the large leather cuffs. When he is done he kisses Johnny's bound hands. "Are you ready to play, my love?"

"I'm ready."

Roy leads Johnny over to the ottoman and has him kneel down. Johnny is stretched over the ottoman, resting on his hands and knees. Roy secures the wrist cuffs to the sturdy legs. He runs his fingers down the ridge of Johnny's spine. His fingers trail into the crack of Johnny's ass and Johnny moans, trying to get closer to the hot touch.

"Not yet, lover," Roy says as he leans forward to drop a kiss on Johnny's ass. "Let's make sure you are comfortable. You are gonna be here a while." He places a thick pillow under each of Johnny's knees, spreading his legs.

Roy comes to kneel by Johnny's head. "Are you comfortable?"

"Very."

Roy kisses him deeply then moves back to the toy box. He removes two more leather cuffs and shows them to Johnny. "Mike just finished these. Do you like them?"

"They are very nice," Johnny admits. "But aren't they a bit big?"

"Not for your thighs," Roy explains.

"My thighs?"

Roy moves behind Johnny and secures a cuff to each spread thigh. "Not too tight?" he asks.

Johnny flexes each leg. "No."

Roy reaches to the box for another item. He pulls out a long, adjustable pole. He watches as Johnny's eyes widen in anticipation. Using the D-rings at the end of the pole, he attaches them to the cuffs at Johnny's thighs, effectively keeping his legs spread until he is released. "Comfortable?"

"Oh yeah," Johnny says, feeling his cock harden even more.

"That should keep you from running around during the game," Roy says as he goes back toward the toy box. "Now about your yelling and screaming."

Johnny eyes widen when he sees what Roy pulls from the box.

"I think this should keep you quiet," Roy says as he kneels next to Johnny's head. He drops a kiss to his lips. "Open your mouth for me, babe."

Johnny does as he's instructed and Roy fits the gag into his mouth and secures it behind his head. "Too tight?"

Johnny shakes his head. "Nnnrmp."

"You know the safe song?"

Johnny begins to hum "Over the Rainbow."

Roy smiles down at Johnny and reaches for the TV remote. He tunes the station in carrying the game. "Now, we have our own little game going here. Would you like to wager on the outcome of today's game?"

Johnny nods.

"Would you like LA or Chicago?" Roy asks, holding up one hand for each team.

Johnny nods to his left for the LA team.

"LA it is," Roy says. "Now, for each strike your team gets, you'll get one slap. Each out, 3 slaps. An error will get you 4 and if the other team gets a home run, you'll get 5. Any questions?"

Johnny shakes his head.

"Now do you think you're team can win?" Roy asks.

Johnny enthusiastically nods his head. "Offpts cccruussss."

"Okay, if your team wins, I'll immediately release you and you can cum, any way you want it," Roy says. "If your team loses, you'll have to wear your harness for an additional hour for each point they lose by. Does that seem fair?"

Johnny nods his head vigorously.

As the opening sequence for the televised game begins on TV, Roy pulls the box back out of Johnny's line of sight. "Let the games begin."

Johnny feels Roy's warm hands begin to caress his ass. He sighs, closing his eyes as the tingling runs through his body. He groans loudly, in spite of the gag in his mouth.

Roy kneads the muscles of Johnny's ass, teasing him as he moves closer and closer to his hot center. He drops his hands down to caress the hanging ball sac. Leaning forward, he licks each carefully, maximizing the stroke of his tongue over the taut flesh. The leather of the harness doesn't impede his progress. It actually makes it easier to draw both balls into his mouth.

When Roy's mouth releases his balls, Johnny tries to push back against Roy's mouth. Roy reaches up and smacks his ass lightly causing Johnny to jump. He trails his tongue over Johnny's balls and upward over the taut skin between scrotum and anus. Spreading Johnny's cheeks wide, Roy uses his tongue to lubricate Johnny's hole.

At the touch of Roy's hot tongue to his entrance, Johnny squeals. He tries to push back against Roy's mouth again, trying to deepen the contact. As Roy gives him a thorough tongue bath, he wiggles and squirms in his restraints.

Roy reaches into the box and retrieves the smallest of the toys. He looks at the rubber probe. Only about 4 inches long and barely and an inch wide, the grooved dildo will easily penetrate his lover. He puts a small drop of lube on the tip before pressing for entrance against Johnny's tight hole. Listening to Johnny groan, Roy begins to move the probe in and out of Johnny's anus.

Roy works on Johnny's ass as the game progresses. His cheeks are red from the swats he's received based on his team's performance. His anus, well probed. Roy uses each toy on Johnny's eager opening, each toy gradually increasing in size. Roy works each toy in and out over 2 innings before changing to the next one. Roy looks at his sweat soaked lover. "It's the bottom of the ninth, love. Bases are loaded and your team is down by two runs. You need a home run to win your freedom. Do you want to call your bet now? Say the word and I'll release you." He works the medium sized dildo in and out of Johnny's ass, turning the vibrator up to the highest speed.

Johnny vigorously shakes his head. "Nnnmmmpppffff."

Roy moves forward to Johnny's face. For all the other commercials, he has given Johnny a break and allowed him to rest but now he keeps the dildo buried deep in his lover's quivering ass. He brushes a stray lock of Johnny's hair back from his eyes. "Are you sure babe? Can you take it?"

Johnny nods his head. "Ppplllssss" His eyes lock on Roy's, filled with longing and desire.

Roy leans forward and kisses Johnny's cheek. "I love you babe."

"Iiilllvvvvuuuu"

As the umpire calls the second strike on the batter, Johnny feels Roy's hand land on his already heated ass. He watches as the pitcher throws the ball toward the home plate. When the batter swings and misses the crowds go wild as Chicago wins the game.

Roy massages Johnny's red ass gently. He then moves back up to Johnny's head. He releases the gag and offers Johnny a sip of water. He then locks his lips with Johnny's, probing his hot mouth with his tongue. He pulls back several long minutes later. "You lost babe."

 

TBC...PART 7