COPYRIGHT Dec. 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE

CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: The Accident

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny for now

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: Yes

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Johnny gets hurt and needs lots of help, with everything!!!

Chet Kelly aka The Phantom is planning a great practical joke on John Gage, or what he thinks will be a great practical joke. He rigs up a waterfall in the storage closet, so that when Johnny has to grab the mop, he will get soaked.

What Chet doesn't count on happening, is getting a call just as Johnny gets drenched.

 

The Accident

by K-rock

Roy and Johnny head for Rampart on a supply run after roll call. Johnny was unlucky enough to get latrine duty, and he knows Chet is up to something. While they are gone, Chet rigs up the waterfall, making sure the others stay away from the door. Cap isn't too thrilled about it, but

he tells Chet he gets to clean up the mess when it goes off.

Roy and Johnny return from their trip to Rampart, and Johnny goes to the closet to get the supplies for cleaning. He opens the door, and is immediately drenched, and there is water all over the place. He starts to run after Chet, when the tones go off. That's when it happens. In his rush to change direction, Johnny slips on the wet floor, and starts grabbing wildly for anything to hold on to. His right arm comes down hard on the bumper of the Engine, and then he falls on it. Just as he tries to roll away from the guys running to the Engine, Marco slips in the water and falls right on Johnny's left arm. Marco is OK and the call is for the engine only, so they take off, and Roy helps Johnny up, and into the lockerroom where the floor is dry.

Roy looks at Johnny, who is wet all over, mad and in pain, holding both arms against him.

"Babe, are you OK? Do your arms hurt?"

"Damn it, yes, they hurt!!! I'm gonna kick Chet's butt!!! Oh man!!! Oh, Roy, I hurt so bad!!!"

Roy tries to take one of Johnny's arms to examine it, and Johnny screams out in pain.

"OK, it's OK. I won't touch it again. I'm gonna have to get you to the hospital."

"OH, Roy! Both my arms hurt so bad. I think my left forearm is broken where Marco fell on it. I think my right forearm, elbow, and wrist are broken."

"OK, I am gonna go back the squad in closer to the door so you don't have to walk through the water. Hang on." Roy kisses Johnny and carefully makes his way over to the squad. He pushes the button for the back garage door to rise, and then backs up into the back lot, and then drives right up to beside the lockerroom door. He gets out and opens the door for Johnny, helps him in, and shuts the door. On the way to Rampart, he notifies LA about the Code I.

By the time they arrive at Rampart, Johnny is in tears from the pain. Roy parks and helps him out, and guides him in the doors to the ER.

Johnny is in so much pain that he barely realizes they have reached the hospital. He tries to cradle his arms against him, but they hurt too bad.

Dixie sees the guys coming down the hall, and rushes to their assistance.

"What happened here? Let's go in Room 4." They go in room 4, and Dixie calls for Dr. Brackett.

Roy looks at Dixie, "Chet decided to rig up a waterfall, and Johnny got drenched. Then the tones went off, and when Johnny tried to change direction, he slipped. I think both of his arms are broken and all I know about how he did it is that Marco slipped and fell on his left arm."

Dixie grimaces as she listens to the story. She helps Johnny remove his shirt, and Roy helps him sit up on the table. By this time, both arms are swollen and very black and blue.

Dr. Brackett comes in, and takes one look at Johnny's arms and calls for X-rays.

"Okay, what happened?"

Roy explains to him what happened, and by that time X-ray has arrived, and they leave so he can be X-rayed. Roy looks at Kel as they leave the room.

"Doc, he is in a lot of pain, and he isn't gonna be able to do anything, is he?"

Kel shakes his head, "Nope. I could admit him but I think he will be more comfortable at home, but he is gonna have to have someone with him 24 hours a day for the first few days. Do you want me to get him a Private Nurse?"

Roy shakes his head, "No. I will take care of him. How bad do you think the break is?"

Kel takes a deep breath, "Well, until I see the X-rays I would have to guess that both forearms and his left wrist."

The X-ray tech leaves the room, and Kel tells him he wants the pictures STAT. When they enter the room, Johnny is laying on the table with tears steaming down his face.

Kel looks at Dixie, "Dixie, give him a shot of Demoral for the pain. Johnny, I am gonna have to set both those arms in casts. Do you want me to knock you out?" Johnny nods, "Doc, am I gonna have to stay in the hospital?"

"No. I think you will be more comfortable at home. But, you will have to have somebody stay with you all the time. Dix, give him two shots to knock him out, and then when you come to, you can go home."

Dix comes over and gives him one shot in each arm, and Johnny is in tears until he falls asleep.

Kel gets the X-rays and examines them. He looks at Roy, "Well, his right elbow, forearm, and wrist are broken, as well as two fingers. His left forearm and wrist are broken, too. He is gonna have to stay in a cast for at least 6 weeks. Roy, you are gonna have to help him with everything, and I do mean EVERYthing."

Roy nods, "I know, but Chet is gonna help, too."

Kel shakes his head, "Well, help me get his arms in the casts and then you guys can get out of here."

Ket gets to work setting Johnnys arms. While he is doing this, Cap comes in the room.

"Roy, how is he doing?" Cap asks, looking concerned.

Roy walks over and talk to him, "Cap, both arms are broken. Doc is gonna let him go home, but I am gonna need some time off to take care of him, because he is not gonna be able to do anything."

"DAMN! I told Kelly he was probably gonna be suspended for at least one shift, but I think I will make it two, and then he can use his vacation time to help you take care of Johnny."

Roy shakes his head, "Cap, right now I don't think it would be too good of an idea for those two to be around each other. Johnny was in so much pain they had to knock him out to set his arms. Am I gonna have to use my vacation time?"

Cap shakes his head, "Nope. I am gonna put you on Administrative leave. Are you gonna come back to the station?"

Roy nods, "Yeah. I will have to drive us back so I can get my car. I am glad I drove to work today."

Cap looks at Johnnys, shakes his head and leaves. Roy sits with him until he wakes up.

*

Roy sits next to Johnny by the hospital bed for several hours waiting for him to wake up, holding his hand and talking softly to him, telling him how much he loves him.

Around noon Johnny wakes up, and looks around, a little confused at first, but then he looks at his arms and remembers. Roy sees that he is awake and leans over to kiss him.

"Hi, Babe. How do you feel?"

Johnny shakes his head a little, "Like I want to clobber Chet on top of his head with both my arms, except it would hurt too much. My arms, not his head!"

Roy laughs, "Well, he has been suspended for a couple of shifts so he will have time to think about what he did. If you are ready to go, we can go home now."

Johnny looks at Roy with tears in his eyes, "Roy? How am I gonna be able to do anything? Shit! I can't even go to the bathroom by myself. Maybe I should just stay in the hospital. This sling is kinda awkward to put both my arms in."

Roy leans over, caressing Johnny's face. "Listen to me, Babe. I am gonna take you home and take care of you. Cap has put me on Administrative Leave so don't worry about that. Johnny, I love you and I want to take care of you. No, it's not gonna be fun or easy, but it's something I want to do. You are gonna have to depend on me to take care of you, but can I ask something from you in return?"

Johnny nods, looking up at Roy, seeing the love in his eyes. "What, Roy?"

"I want you to trust me and to help me take care of you by not fighting me when I need to help you with anything, whether it's feeding you or bathing you or helping you in the bathroom. We put our lives in each others' hands every time we work together, and now you are gonna have

to believe that I am gonna help you and trust me. Can you do that?"

Johnny smiles slightly, "Yeah, but it's gonna be hard, Babe. I'm not used to asking for help for every little thing. I feel like a baby as it is."

Roy laughs, and leans over to kiss him deeply, before looking at him in the eye, "Yeah, but you're my baby!"

Johnny just groans and rolls his eyes, "Oh, brother, but you are right.So help me get some clothes on, or some pants anyway. Where are my pants?"

Roy picks up his pants from the chair and brings them to the bed. "Do you want to wear these or just some scrubs? We are gonna have to take the Squad back to the station and pick up my car."

Johnny looks at Roy in amazement, "You mean we have had the squad here the whole time?"

Roy nods, "Yeah, no one has come to tell me anything different."

"OK, well, I think I will wear the scrub pants."

Roy gets the scrub pants from the drawer and takes them over to the bed. Johnny is laying there with just a hospital gown and his boxers on, covered by a sheet. They look at each other for a minute.

"Well, are you ready to go?" Roy asks Johnny, who is laying there looking a little bit uncomfortable.

Johnny nods and Roy pulls the sheet back, and notices the reason Johnny is a little uncomfortable. He looks up at Johnny. "Are you happy to see me, there, Babe?"

Johnny laughs, "Well, you keep kissing me!"

Roy just shakes his head, "I would take care of that now if I knew we wouldn't be interrupted, but just wait until we get home!!!!" Roy gets the scrub pants on Johnny and sits him up to remove the hospital gown.

"Wait a minute, Roy. Maybe I better wear this because I can't put my shirt back on."

"I know, but I was gonna put the scrub top on you."

"Oh, OK."

Roy carefully removes the gown, and carefully puts the top on him. Dr Brackett comes in while he is helping Johnny get dressed.

"Hey, guys! How's it going?"

Johnny smiles slightly, "OK, I guess. How long am I gonna have to wear these casts?"

Dr. Brackett laughs, "Well, at least 6 weeks. Are you gonna be OK with Roy taking care of you? You also need to be sure to keep both your arms in that sling."

Johnny nods, "Sure, I'll be fine."

"OK. I was gonna give you some pain pills, but I think it would be a lot easier for Roy to give you a shot for pain. Dixie is gonna bring you some shots. Roy, give him one when you get home, because by then he will need it, and then in about 12 hours, and then only when he is in extreme

pain, but it has to be at least 8 hours."

Johnny makes a face, "Doc, do I have to get a shot? Isn't there some other way I can take the pain medicine."

Dr. Brackett shakes his head, knowing how much Johnny hates shots, "Johnny, there is another way but I don't think you want a suppository. It's either the shot or Roy is gonna have to crush the pills in food or water, and I don't like that idea. The taste is horrible."

Johnny shakes his head vigorously, "No, no, no! A shot is fine. But, do I have to get it in my butt?"

Dr. Brackett laughs, "No, Johnny, I won't make him give it to you in your butt, but your arm is gonna be hurting anyway. I want to see you in two weeks just to check and see how everything is going."

"OK, thanks Doc." Roy helps Johnny up and off the bed. They start to leave when Dixie comes in.

"OK Roy. Here are some shots, and also here are your keys to your car. Chet and Marco brought your car and took the squad back."

"Oh OK. Thanks Dix. I am gonna have to go back by there anyway to get my clothes."

"Johnny, take it easy, and if the pain gets too bad, and the shot isn't helping, get back here." Dr. Brackett says as he leaves the room.

Roy and Johnny leave the room and walk out to the car. Roy helps Johnny in, shuts the door, and walks around and gets in and they drive off. Roy looks at Johnny as they leave.

"Do you want me to take you home first, or will you be OK to run by the station?"

"I'll be OK. I need you to get my clothes out of my locker."

"OK."

They don't say much on the way to the station. Roy parks the car and looks over at Johnny. "Do you want to come in with me?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Roy gets out of the car, goes around and helps Johnny out, and they walk in the station through the kitchen door. Cap, Marco, and Mike are eating.

Cap gets up when he sees them come in. "Hey, Guys! How are you doing Johnny?"

"OK, I guess. Where is everybody?"

Cap looks at the table, "Chet is suspended, and his replacement will be here at 1:00 so we are on stand down until then. Tom and Charlie are pulling a double shift for now, and they are out on a call. Both of you guys are on leave for at least 6 weeks. Chet will be more than happy to help you, Johnny."

Johnny shakes his head, "Uh, right now, I don't even want to see him for awhile."

Roy smiles, "Yeah, Chet better watch it for now. Anyway, we came by to get our clothes out of our locker. Johnny, why don't you have a seat and wait for me? Do you just need your clothes?"

Johnny nods and sits down while Roy goes to the lockerroom.

Marco looks at Johnny, "Johnny, are both your arms broken?"

Johnny nods, "Yeah, both forearms are broken and my right wrist and two fingers."

Marco shakes his head, "I'm sorry I fell on your arm but I slipped in the water. I have a huge bruise on my leg!"

Johnny smiles, "That's OK Marco. Who cleaned up all the water, Cap?"

"By the time we got back it was dry. Chet did say he was very sorry. He didn't think you would get hurt."

"It was a dumb stunt. And you are right. He didn't think at all!!"

Roy returns with both of their clothes and they say bye and leave.

When they get home, they go in the house and Johnny sits on the barstool at the bar. "Roy?"

Roy turns around from fixing some coffee. "What Babe?"

"Uh, I, uh, oh man, this is hard. I really need to go pee."

Roy smiles, "OK, let me get the coffee started."

Roy gets the coffee going and turns to look at a red-faced Johnny. "Johnny, it's OK. Don't be embarrassed. Would you rather wear a diaper?"

"NO! Oh my gosh! That would be worse!!!"

"Well, come on then."

They walk in the bathroom, and Johnny stands there while Roy pulls his pants and boxers down. Roy looks up at Johnny, "Do you want me to aim it for you?"

Johnny groans, "Yeah, I guess you are gonna have to. Damn, it's a good thing I love you!"

Roy laughs and takes Johnny's penis, aiming it so he can do his business. While he is holding it, he can tell that Johnny is getting a little aroused at the feeling of Roys hand on his cock. When he has

finished, Roy gives his cock a little shake, and that's all it takes for Johnny to get hard.

Johnny relaxes and does his business. But, then he realizes how good Roy's hand feels on his cock.

"Roy?" Johnny groans. "I need a hand job bad!"

Roy nods, "Yeah, I could tell!" Roy jerks him off and he cums with a shout in a matter of minutes, shooting all his cum in the toilet. "Well, that was a good aim!!! Come on Babe! Let's get you to bed!"

Roy washes his hands, and then helps Johnny step out of the pants, and pulls up his boxers. They walk in the bedroom, "Hold on a minute. I need to get the shot." Johnny sits down on the bed while Roy goes to get the shot.

Roy returns with the shot, and looks at Johnny, "You are hurting, aren't you?"

Johnny just nods, tears shining in his dark eyes. "Yeah, and I am tired."

"OK, let me give you this shot and then you can go to sleep."

Roy quickly gives him the shot, and Johnny only flinches a little bit. Roy helps Johnny get comfortable in the bed, using pillows to prop up his arms for support. Roy leans over and gives him a big kiss.

"I love you, Johnny."

"I love you, too. Will you stay with me until I go to sleep?"

"Sure." Roy lays next to Johnny, holding him in his arms as best he can.

"Roy?"

"Hmmm?"

"I will give you a blow job later. OK?"

"Sounds good to me. We will work out a way to make love, too."

Johnny snuggles up to Roy, trying to get comfortable, and finally falls asleep as the pain medicine takes over.

*

Roy waited until Johnny was sound asleep, then quietly got up and went to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door behind him as he left.

When Roy entered the kitchen, he realized he was going to have to go to the grocery store before they were gonna be able to eat anything. It was something they had planned on doing when they got off work in the morning, but he was definitely gonna have to go now. He didn't really want to leave Johnny by himself, asleep or not. Not knowing who else to call, he decides to call Chet.

"Hello" Chet answers the phone after a few rings.

"Chet, this is Roy. I need you to come over here and stay with Johnny while I go to the grocery store."

"Uhh, Roy, I don't know....."

"Chet, I am not giving you a damn choice. You are the one responsible for all this shit. He is asleep right now, and will probably be asleep for several hours due to a pain shot I just gave him. Now, the sooner you get your ass over here, the sooner I can be back and you won't have to worry about him waking up and kicking your sorry ass clear to Canada."

"OK, OK, I am coming. I will be there in about 5 minutes."

"You better hurry! Bye!"

Roy hangs up, and decides he can at least get a load of clothes started in the washer, and also straightens up the livingroom. About 5 minutes later Chet shows up at the door. Roy opens the door to see a very nervous and embarrassed Chet standing on the porch.

"Come on in."

Chet comes in, "Look, Roy! I am sorry he got hurt...."

Roy stops Chet, "Chet! I don't want to hear it. I am going to the grocery store. He should be asleep for several hours, but if he wakes up and needs to go to the bathroom, you are gonna have to help him. That means you are gonna have to pull his shorts down and hold his cock while

he pees, or," Roy smiles at the look of horror on Chet's face, "if he needs to do something else, you will have to assist him."

Chet tries to smile, "Uh, sure, Roy, no problem."

"There better not be any problems. I will be back as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I want you to do me a favor and clean the bathroom."

"Clean the bathroom? Why do I have to clean your bathroom?"

"You sure aren't gonna sit on your ass and watch TV. Clean the bathroom, and I want it spic and span."

"OK, OK."

"I'll be back later. Get busy." Roy starts to leave, and then turns back to look at Chet. "Chet, don't wake him up. He won't be too happy to find you here."

Chet just groans and heads for the bathroom as Roy leaves. While Roy is gone, Chet works dilegently at getting the bathroom spic and span, grumbling the whole time that it was worse than cleaning the latrine at the station.

About 45 minutes later, just as he finishes the bathroom, Chet hears Johnny call out. "Roy! Roy! I need you! Roy? Where are you?"

Chet takes a deep breath, and opens the bedroom door and sticks his head in. Johnny is awake and looks over when he opens the door, but glares at Chet when he sees him.

"What the hell are you doing here, and where is Roy?"

"Well, Roy had to run to the grocery store and he didn't want to leave you alone. He should be back just any minute. What's wrong?"

Johnny just glares at Chet for a minute, making Chet feel about 2 feet tall. Finally he speaks to him.

"I need something to drink. Can you at least bring me some water or something?" "Your legs aren't broken. Why couldn't you just get up and come ask for a drink?"

"Look, you dumb ass, I have a queasy stomach. Now, if you want me to puke all over you, then I will be happy to get up and try to get into the kitchen without puking all over the place."

"OK, OK. Hold on a second." Chet hurries to the kitchen and Johnny just lays there smiling. He only wanted a drink of water, but if Chet wanted to give him a hard time, he could give one right back. In a minute, Chet returns with the glass of water, and starts to hand it to Johnny.

"Chet, you are gonna have to come over here and hold it to my lips so I can drink it."

Chet cautiously moves over closer to Johnny, holding the glass close to his mouth, helping him drink it. Johnny lays back and closes his eyes.

"I am going back to sleep now and I hope when I wake up, I don't have to look at your ugly face."

Chet just shakes his head, and takes the glass and places it in the sink. He looks out the window as he hears Roy drive up and honk. He goes to the kitchen door to see what he wants.

Roy pulls up in the driveway and honks. When Chet opens the door, he gets out of the car, looking at Chet as he opens the trunk.

"Chet, come help me with these groceries."

Chet goes out and helps Roy carry the groceries in

"Did he wake up?" Roy asks, shutting the door and placing the sack on the table.

"Yeah. He wanted something to drink. He went back to sleep"

"OK, you can go now. I may call you again if I need your help."

Chet leaves, and Roy goes to look at the bathroom, and smiles, noticing that it looks cleaner than it ever has. He opens the bedroom door and checks on Johnny, who is sound asleep, and then puts the clothes in the dryer.

Roy walks back in the kitchen trying to think what to cook for dinner, and decides to fix some soup and sandwiches, which will be easy for Johnny to eat.

Roy puts up the groceries and prepares the soup and makes himself a sandwich, and then sits down in his chair in front of the TV, turning it on, but not really finding anything he wants to watch. After he eats, he hears Johnny call him.

"Roy? Are you here?"

Roy goes in the bedroom, "Hi. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Is Chet gone?"

"Yeah. Sorry, but I had to go to the store, and I didn't want to leave you by yourself." Roy sits down next to Johnny on the bed, leaning over to kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"How do you feel?"

"Well, the pain is down to a dull throb. But, you know what I really need?"

"What?"

Johnny smiles, "I need a big ole juicy kiss from the one I love!"

Roy smiles, and pulls Johnny close to him. "A big ole juicy kiss huh? With lots of tongue?"

Johnny wiggles his eyebrows, "You better believe it!"

Roy captures Johnny's mouth with his, using his tongue to drive Johnny crazy. In a few minutes they pull apart, both of them gasping for breath.

"Oh damn Roy! I need your mouth on my cock now! Oooo, this is where I hate Chet the most. We ought to fuck him senseless!"

"Calm down Johnny. Let's not think about Chet. Lay back and I will give you a blow job you won't ever forget!"

Johnny lays back and Roy pulls off his shorts and moves Johnny's legs apart. He lays between Johnny's legs, and slowly licks up and down his long cock.

Johnny gasps as he feels Roy's hot tongue lick the tip of his cock, nearly flying off the bed at the feeling. He just moans as he feels Roy's mouth take more and more of his hard cock in his mouth. Johnny begins to squirm as his balls tighten because he can't hang on to anything.

'OHHH ROYYY!!! I AM CUMMMING!!!!"

Before he can even finish the sentence, Johnny shoots the white, creamy load of love into Roy's mouth, and Roy swallows every bit of it, before moving back up Johnny's body to take his mouth again in a long, deep kiss, giving Johnny a chance to taste himself in Roy's mouth.

"Oh, gosh, Roy! That was fantastic!!! Why don't you fuck my face now. I can lay here and suck you so you can cum."

"OK, sounds good to me!" Roy kneels on the bed beside Johnny, and feeds his cock into Johnny's mouth.

Johnny manages to keep the large cock from going too far down his throat too soon, and pretty soon they have a good rhythm going, and it doesn't take much before Roy shoots his load down Johnny's throat. Then he lays next to Johnny and holds him as they kiss deeply some more. After a few minutes, Roy looks at Johnny. "Are you ready to eat now?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Then we can have desert!"

Roy just smiles, shaking his head, "Yeah, I know what you want to eat for desert!"

Roy helps Johnny up and they go in the bathroom and wash up and get dressed in sweat pants and T shirts.

"What did you fix for supper?"

"Just soup and sandwiches. Something that will be easy for you to eat. Do you need to do anything while we are in here?"

"No"

They walk in the kitchen and Johnny sits down at the table while Roy fixes him a sandwich and a bowl of soup. Roy sits down next to Johnny and slowly feeds him, and they kiss in between spoonfulls of soup.

After they finish eating, they go in the livingroom, and cuddle on the couch, watching TV.

After a few hours of sitting there, Roy notices that Johnny is getting figity. "Babe, what's wrong? Do you need to pee?"

Johnny's face turns red, "Uh, no, not exactly."

"Well, what's wrong? Are you horny?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No." He looks at Roy, "Roy, I, uh, oh man! I have to go to the bathroom."

Roy smiles, understanding now why Johnny is restless. "OK, I'll tell you what. I'll take you to the bathroom, and then how about after that I give you a bath. I can run you a tub of water, and you won't even get your arms wet!"

"OK, I guess that will work. Come on cause I really need to go bad."

Roy follows Johnny into the hall bathroom, and pulls down his pants and shorts so he can sit down. "I am going to our bathroom and run your water. Call me when you are through."

Roy kisses Johnny, and closes the door on his way out. He goes in their bathroom, and starts the water, and lays out several towels. After a few minutes he turns off the water and goes to the other bathroom and knocks on the door.

"Babe? Are you finished?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Roy opens the door, and Johnny looks up at him with tears in his eyes.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"I'm embarrassed, Roy! I can't even take care of my own needs!"

"Johnny, it's gonna be OK. I'll just lean you over my knee and do what I gotta do." Johnny looks up at him, "Be gentle, Roy."

Roy laughs, shaking his head, "I will!"

Johnny stands up and leans over as Roy tends to him.

"OK, come on and I will give you that bath now."

They walk to the other bathroom, and Roy removes Johnny's shirt and boxers. He warms up the water a little and then helps Johnny sit down in the tub. Then he wraps some plastic around both his casts, just to be on the safe side.

Johnny leans back in the tub, relaxing in the warm water. He closes his eyes, and enjoys the feeling of Roy's hand washing his face, neck, and chest. He carefully washes under his arms, and his back. As he moves lower with the washrag, Johnny opens one eye to look at Roy.

"Are you gonna go lower?"

"Do you want me to go lower?"

Johnny grins, "Yeah, and jerk me off, too!"

Roy smiles and carefully washes Johnny's cock and balls, feeling him getting very hard. He finishes washing him, and then jerks him off, his seed spewing all over the water. Roy helps him stand up, washes the back of him, and then dries him off. They walk in the bedroom and Johnny

lays down on the bed, nude.

"You want to sleep that way?"

"Might as well. We usually do anyway."

"OK, let me go lock up, and I will be back in a minute."

Roy goes to lock up and they go to bed.

6 WEEKS LATER....

The next day Johnny is supposed to go get checked out to see if the casts can be removed. It has been a long six weeks, and Johnny is more than ready to reclaim his independence.

All day long Johnny hasn't felt well but didn't say anything to Roy, thinking maybe he was just tired and restless and ready to get his casts off. Roy gives him a bath about 9 pm and puts him to bed, kissing him goodnight, but then Roy goes back to finish watching a movie.

Around 11 pm Roy turns out the lights, undresses and gets in bed. Johnny is asleep, but Roy notices he looks a little flushed, but lets him sleep.

About 2 am Roy is awakened by some moans. He turns on the lamp and Johnny is moaning in his sleep and he is burning up. Roy shakes him to wake him up.

"Johnny? Johnny? Babe? Are you OK?"

Johnny wakes up, squinting his eyes in the brightness of the light, and moaning as he tries to move.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Ohhhh Roy. I don't feel good. My stomach is queasy and it hurts and I am hot."

"Do you want me to help you to the bathroom?"

"Man, I am afraid once I start, it's gonna be both ends."

"Well, I will get the trash can and you can puke in that while you sit on the pot."

Johnny glares at him, and swallows, "I am trying to tell myself I am gonna be OK, but it's not working. Ohhhh. Roy, help me, please!"

Roy helps him to the bathroom, sits him on the pot, and holds the trashcan for him. Johnny is puking and moaning and nearly crying from misery. After about 10 minutes Roy gets him cleaned up and back in bed. He takes Johnny's temp and it is 103, his pulse is 100 and rapid, and his BP is 100 over 70 by palpation. He calls the hospital and explains to Dixie what is wrong.

After talking to Dixie, he has to help Johnny to the bathroom again, repeating the same routine as before. Roy sits on the side of the bathtub when Johnny is done.

"Dixie wants me to bring you in, even if I have to wrap and run. Do you think you can make it without puking or anything?"

"I don't know, but I feel really bad Roy."

"OK, let me get you cleaned up and we will go."

Roy gets him cleaned up, wraps him in two sheets, and carries him to the car, and races for Rampart. He has to stop once for Johnny, but they get to the hospital in about 10 minutes. Dixie meets them and takes them in room 2. Roy lays Johnny down on the table. In a few minutes Dr. Early comes in to examine him, while Dixie takes his vitals.

"Johnny, how long have you felt bad?" Dr. Early asks as he begins to palpate his abdomen.

"I felt lousy all day yesterday, but, ohhh, I woke up about 2 puking from both ends."

Dr. Early turns to Dixie, "Dix, we are gonna need to take some blood, and since his arms are not accessable, you are either gonna have to take blood from the vein in his neck or from the vein on the inside of his thigh."

Johnny may be sick but his eyes get huge when he hears this and he looks at them with fear in his eyes, "Doc! Not my neck, please!"

Dr. Early smiles, "Don't worry, it won't be from your neck"

Dixie looks at Johnny, "I could take it from your heel like we do newborns."

Johnny just glares at her, then looks at Dr. Early, "Doc, do you have to take blood?"

Dr. Early nods, "Yes, John. I am thinking it is some type of infection but I need to be sure. Dix, get a CBC and UA. Roy, you may have to help Dix hold him down to draw the blood."

Dr. Early leaves. Dix gets a urine specimen with Roy helping, and then gets the needle to take the blood.

"OK, Johnny, I want you to close your eyes and relax. This is gonna hurt but you just need to relax. Roy, I need you to hold his legs apart and steady for me."

Johnny closes his eyes, trying to be calm. He feels Roy push his legs apart, and hold them. He feels Dix swab the alcohol on the inside of his upper thigh, and screams when he feels the needle pierce his skin. "AWWGGGGG! OW! OH!!! SHIT IT HURTS!!!! STOP DIXIE, STOP!!!"

"Shhh, Johnny. Calm down. You need to relax so I can get the blood."

Roy tries to calm him down too, but Johnny is hurting too bad to listen. Finally, Dixie gets the blood she needs, and hurries it to the lab. Roy holds Johnny in his arms as he presses the cotton against the inside of his thigh to stop the bleeding. "OH Roy! It hurts so bad!"

"Shhh, it's over now, Babe. It's all over now."

"Roy! I think I am gonna be sick again!"

"No, you aren't. You are OK. Just take a deep breath and relax. Babe, there isn't anything left in your stomach to throw up." Roy holds on to him as he calms down, and Johnny is almost asleep when Dr. Early and Dixie come back in about 3 am.

Roy looks up when they enter, "Did you find out what it is that is wrong with him?"

Dr. Early nods, "Yes, he has a bacterial infection in the intestines. We caught it early enough that he won't have to stay in the hospital but I am gonna give him 2 large penicillion shots tonight, and then 1 each day for the next 5 days. When you bring him in tomorrow, Kel can check his arms to see if the casts can come off. Also, Roy, I want you to get a penicillion shot, cause it is contagious if you are as close as you two are."

Roy sighs, "Do I have to get one every day, too?"

"No, just tonight and maybe tomorrow. See what Kel thinks. Dix, I think it would be best if you gave both penicillion shots to Johnny at once. Get Carol to help you, and give them both similtaneously."

"Doc? Why two shots?" Johnny just woke up and heard part of what Dr. Early said.

Dr. Early looks at Johnny, "John, you have a bacterial infection of the intestines. You are gonna get two big penicillion shots tonight, and then one a day for the next 5 days. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and maybe you can try to eat solids in a few days. Kel can check your arms tomorrow to see if the casts can be removed."

Johnny groans, "Do I hafta get both those shots in my butt?"

Dr. Early nods, "Yep, I'm sorry, and they will both be given at the same time. It's the best way to do it, John. It's gonna hurt like hell, but it will be over quicker. Roy is gonna have to get one, too, because it can be contagious with you two being as close as you have been. I hope you feel better."

"Thanks, Doc."

Dr. Early looks at Dixie, "I will send Carol in to help you." He leaves and Dix looks at Roy.

"Do you want yours first or last?"

Roy rolls his eyes, "You better give it to me last so I can help Johnny through his."

Dixie nods, "OK, why don't you help him roll over on his stomach, and bare his ass. It's gonna be better if he can be laying as flat as he can."

Dix turns her back to them as she prepares the injections. She knows how bad they are gonna hurt, and she knows it's best if they don't see her preparing them. Carol comes in as she is preparing the second shot. "Hi. Come here and I will tell you what we are gonna do."

While Dix is talking to Carol, Roy is trying to soothe Johnny, who is not happy about getting two shots in the butt.

"Roy, I don't know if I can stand to get two shots in the butt. One is bad enough. It's gonna hurt so bad."

"Johnny, calm down. I am gonna be right here beside you. Yes, it's gonna hurt, but you will feel so much better! Besides I am gonna have to get one, too."

Roy rubs Johnnys back, and in a few minutes, Dix and Carol come over, each holding a syringe. Johnny tries to look, but Roy won't let him.

"Johnny, look at me. Don't look at them."

Dix smiles, "OK, Johnny. Carol and I are gonna do this at the exact same time. You are gonna feel two needle sticks, and it's gonna hurt, but you need to be as still as you can be. These are large shots, and it's gonna take about 30 seconds for all the medicine to go in. Roy, hold his hand, talk to him, kiss him, whatever, just help him through it."

Johnny tries to turn over, but Roy holds him down.

"Johnny, stay still. I don't want to have to get two orderlies in here to hold you down, too.

"PLEASE DON'T, DIXIE! I don't want the shots! Please don't!"

"Shhh, it's OK." Dixie nods to Roy and Carol. Roy holds Johnny down firmly, and both she and Carol rub the alcohol on both cheeks.

Johnny takes a deep breath and tries to remain calm. He feels Roy rubbing his back with one hand, and grasps hold of his other hand firmly. He gasps as he feels the sharp stick of both needles in the tender flesh of his bottom. He takes a deep breath, and tries to not utter a sound, but he feels the medicine burning as it goes deep in his ass. After about 15 seconds, he is crying and pleading with them to stop.

"OWWWW! STOP! NO MORE, PLEASE!!! ROY, HELP ME!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!

OWWWW!!! DAMMIT, DIX! IT HURTS!!! SHIT, IT'S BURNING!!! HELP ME ROY!!!!"

Roy closes his eyes, in agony because he can't do anything to help Johnny, other than hold on to him. After a couple of more seconds, they remove the needles, and put two bandaids on.

"OK, Johnny, just lay there for a few minutes. OK, Roy, drop your pants and bed over the table."

Roy takes a deep breath as he unbuckles his pants and leans over the table. Dixie comes up behind him, and he feels her lower his pants.

"OK, relax your leg, and just relax. This one is not as big as the one we gave Johnny, but it is still gonna hurt a bit."

Roy closes his eyes as he feels the coolness of the alcohol, and gasps and flinches at the sharp sting of the needle as it pentrates his bottom. He bites his lip to keep from crying out, and he can feel the medicine burning as it courses through his hip, but it only lasts a few seconds, and then he feels Dix withdraw the needle and press a bandaid on.

"OK, that's it. Come back later this morning. If it's before noon, I will still be here."

Roy pulls up and redoes his pants, and wraps Johnny up again, and carries him back out to the car, mainly because Johnny is only wearing boxers.

Roy lays him down in the backseat and he tenderly sits down in the car and heads for home.

"Roy?"

"Yeah, Babe?"

"My butt still feels like it is on fire."

"I'm sorry. Try to go to sleep and you will feel better.

Roy gets home and carries Johnny into the house and they go to bed.

Later that morning they wake up about 10:00. Roy groans as he turns over and lands on his sore hip. Johnny stirs as Roy starts to get up.

"Roy?"

"Hey, Babe! How do you feel?"

"Terrible. My butt hurts really bad, my stomach is sore, and I am miserable."

"Well, we need to get up so we can go get your arms checked."

Roy helps Johnny get up, go to the bathroom, and drink some 7-Up. About 10:30 they leave and go to the hospital.

Dr. Brackett and Dixie see them come in, and they all go in room 4.

Dr. Brackett looks at Johnny, "How do you feel?"

"Miserable. Please take these casts off."

"Well, I am gonna take them off and then X-ray your arms again, and then we'll see. Also, I believe you need to get another shot, but we will see."

Roy helps Johnny up on the exam table, and Dr. B. removes the casts, and has Johnny flex and extend his arm, wrists and fingers. The only part that hurts the worst is the wrist and fingers of his right hand. Dr. B orders an X-ray for them. After the X-ray, he looks at the film. "Well, the bone in the hand is still cracked a little bit. I am gonna put another cast on just your wrist, hand, and fingers too keep it perfectly in line. If that doesn't work, we'll have to do surgery and put a pin in there. I think 2 weeks should do it with this one. Before I put the cast on, though, Dix, do another CBC, and we'll see whether he needs another shot. Roy, I want her to do a CBC on you, too."

Johnny looks at Dr. B, "Doc, do I hafta get two shots in my butt again?"

Dr. B smiles, "I don't know if it will be 2 or not, but I am sure it will be at least one." Dix draws the blood from both guys, and then Dr. B. recasts Johnny's hand, and by the time he is done, the lab results are back. Dr. Brackett looks at them.

"Well, your white count is down a little bit, but I agree with Joe that you are gonna have to have one shot a day for 5 days. Roy, I think one more today should do it for you. Johnny, drink plenty of fluids, and be careful with that hand. You are still gonna need some help with some things."

Dr. Brackett leaves, and Dix prepares the shots. Johnny leans over the table, and Roy pulls his shorts down. Johnny closes his eyes, bites his lip, and takes a deep breath as he feels the sharp sting of the needle pierce his already sore behind. He tries not to cry out as he feels the medicine burning in his butt, but does just as she removes the needle.

"OWWWWW! Shit, that hurts! Dix, I don't know if I can endure 4 more days of this."

Dix shakes her head, "Johnny, it's either this or be in the hospital with two IV's, a catheter, and other things!" She smiles as the realization hits Johnny on just what she means. "OK, Roy, your turn."

Roy turns and leans over the table. Dixie lowers his shorts a little, and quickly gives him the injection.

They go home and over the next 4 days it's a fight to get Johnny to go get a shot each day, but especially on the last day. He is feeling better, but his butt hurts really bad, and he doesn't want to go at all. He gets it but he isn't happy about it.

Two weeks later the cast is removed, and after two more weeks of physical therapy, Johnny is able to return to work.

Chet apologizes several times until Johnny tells him to shut up, and pretty soon things are back to normal at Station 51.

 

The end.

K-rock