COPYRIGHT 1999, MONTH June

BY: Cathie Desoto

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.


Title: Stoker's Secret Life 2---The Catch

Author: Cathie Desoto

E-mail:
squad51engine51@hotmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Gage/Stoker

Archive: yes, anywhere but E!HA please let me know first

Summary: Johnny and Stoker make out

Stoker's Secret Life 2---The Catch

by Cathie Desoto

Johnny watched as Stoker—Mike Stoker, unbuckled his belt then moved his hands to Johnny’s belt and unbuckled his as well.

Johnny started to get nervous, ‘Hey, uh , Mike, uh man, what are you doing?’ The kiss had been fine, but this was serious, Johnny wasn’t sure that he was ready for something like this.

Mike just smiled softly and said ‘What does it look like Johnny? I’m just getting a bit more comfortable. Jeans just get in the way. Don’t worry, I’m not about to rape you or anything.’

‘I dunno man, this is just a bit too weird, I’ve never been with a guy before.’ Both of the guys were now in their underwear and t-shirts, Johnny laying on the couch and Mike laying beside him with his back against the back of the couch. His hand stroking Johnny’s abdomen and slowly getting closer to the ever growing bulge showing in Johnny’s underwear.

‘Well what about at the station? I didn’t hear you complaining then, oh but you couldn’t, I gagged you didn’t I? Even so, you didn’t fight it, so some part of you must want to be with another guy.’

‘I suppose so, ‘ but before Johnny could say anything else, Mike had moved to lay with his full weight on Johnny and started kissing him hard again, this time he didn’t let up. He kept pushing his tongue into Johnny’s mouth, covering Johnny’s mouth with his, his hands held Johnny’s hands down so Johnny had to take the full force of Mike’s demanding urgency, and passion and need. Johnny decided this wasn’t so bad and returned with urgency all his own.

Johnny’s head was spinning. Whether it was from the beer, or the lack of oxygen he didn’t care. He accepted what was happening and what was most likely going to happen shortly and he didn’t care. Johnny felt his cock growing, felt Mike’s cock against his abdomen. Mike’s cock was so hard, felt like such a huge presence on him, Johnny was moaning in pleasure.

Mike started to grind his pelvis into Johnny, who thought that he was going to burst at any moment. His stomach had turned to butterflies, his head was spinning, his mind was in turmoil wondering exactly where this desire for another man had suddenly come from, but Johnny didn’t care, He was in heaven and his whole existence at that moment was entirely consumed by Mike Stoker.

Now Mike’s hands started roaming over Johnny’s slender body, whose hands returned in kind. He felt the tight muscles on Mike’s back; his hands then roamed down to Mike’s ass, his thighs and back up his chest. Mike started to work his way down Johnny’s neck, sucking at the part of his neck just above the collarbone. Johnny’s just moaned in delight. He had never felt this way with a woman, he had always felt like he had to be gentle or aim to please, be delicate and reserved. Now his could let the full weight of his desire loose, because Mike was strong and could take the force of it. Johnny could be hard, aggressive and not worry about seeming too rough. In actuality he liked rough sex, but when he suggested it, women would think he was weird and some kind of freak. But not, Mike, he seemed to like it rough as well. The blindfold and gag from that night at the station made Johnny think that there would be more roughness to come.

While they were groping and feeling, a small part of Johnny’s mind was thinking over what exactly was going on. Here they were both young single firefighters. Why had they ended up like this together? Perhaps it was the need to be loved by someone that could be considered an equal in every sense, He knew that there was nothing to make him or Mike feel insecure.

Johnny reached down and grabbed Mike’s cock through his underwear, he managed to break away from Mike’s lips and said into his ear, "let me suck you". Mike just laughed and said "no let me suck you’. Not about to argue, Johnny smiled and moved to take his underwear off. Mike just pushed his hands away and tore them off, ripping them in half. Johnny was completely startled. Without warning, Mike put Johnny’s throbbing cock completely into his mouth until it hit the back of his throat. "Oh MAN’ he shouted as his back arched and he felt himself close to cumming. No chick had EVER deep throated him and this was heaven beyond belief.

Mike worked steadily at Johnny’s cock, "Oh fuck man, I’m going to come", Mike just clamped down tighter on Johnny’s cock and fondled his balls. Suddenly Johnny let out a holler and exploded into Mike’s mouth. He just kept sucking and Johnny finally had to push Mike’s mouth away.

"Fuck. I can’t feel anything from the waist down.’ He was completely out of breath.

Mike stood up, took off his undies and straddled Johnny’s face and said ‘my turn now’. Johnny reached up and pumped Mike’s big cock, ‘Do you want to fuck my mouth?’

‘Yes’ Mike replies.

‘Well be rough.’ With that comment Mike’s cock twitched and felt harder,

Mike just said simply ‘Next time. For now, just make me cum, I can’t take it any longer’

Johnny obliged and worked Mike’s cock lightly licking the alien fell of his cock, finally without a word Mike came, shooting his load all over Johnny’s face and hair with some of his come landing in Johnny’s mouth.

"Wow, man, that was well beyond words,’ Mike said into Johnny’s ear breathlessly.

‘I did ok then?’ asked Johnny.

‘Ya, you did just fine.’ Mike answered as he collapsed onto Johnny. Together they fell into a stone cold sleep, on the couch. Just before they fell into a blissful sleep, Mike turned to Johnny and said ‘next time, I’ll give you what you want, and if it is ok Ginger will help me.’

END