Stoker's Secret Life

by Cathie Desoto

Here is the sequel to Johnny's Naughty Night, Stoker's Secrect. I have to admit, this is only the 'set up' for the actual sex part of the story, which give me a couple of days to get that to you guys. It's pretty heavy ;] Enjoy.

The usual copyrights and disclaimers apply.

A rating of Slash is applied and archiving is fine. If it is anywhere other that the E!HA site, please tell me first.

Pairing: Johnny/Stoker

Feed back is always welcome.


Stoker's Secret Life

by Cathie Desoto


Johnny watched as Stoker walked away. For once he had nothing to say, even to himself. He tried to absorb what Stoker had just said. ‘So it had all been a game? That must have been why Ginger seemed so eager to please. I thought it was just the ol’ Gage charm. Man do I have to think about this one’ he thought to himself. And with that thought he went in search of lunch.

‘Hey Gage! Whatever happened to that chick Ginger?’ Chet was talking through mouthfuls of Marco’s chili. ‘You haven’t bragged about your escapades lately.’

Stoker piped in ‘Yeah, Johnny, did the ol’ Gage charm wear off already?’

Everyone had a good laugh at the much infamous Gage charm. Johnny gave Stoker a perplexed look-‘what was he doing egging Chet on if Mike is actually dating her?’ he thought.

‘No it just so happens that we’ve been having bad luck at getting in touch with each other, being so busy and all.’

"Yeah right, I’m sure that she knows your not a one woman kind of guy, and she’s dumped your ass while she can’ Roy volunteered his opinion. Again everyone laughed at Johnny’s expense.

‘Well you guys can laugh all you want, but the Gage charm is in no danger of failing, and I’ll go out with Ginger again.’ He now knew he wouldn’t be, but he had to save face in front of the guys.

‘I doubt that.’ Stoker said with sincerity that no one but Johnny picked up on. Again Johnny just looked at Stoker with confusion.

‘Yeah, in your dreams Gage, she’s probably left you for another woman. Maybe you should give up on women and try dating men, you’d probably have better luck.’

‘Why, what have you heard? I mean, what are you talking about?’ Suddenly, Johnny was feeling very defensive and the anger at his secret being found out was showing on his face.

‘Nothing, man relax, it was only a joke, jeez you need to get some action, your getting touchy over nothing.’ Chet gave Johnny the big puppy eyes to show that his feeling had been hurt.

Johnny just snarled at him, and finished his lunch.

------------------------

Later that night, Johnny was sitting alone at the kitchen table while the rest of the guys were watching an episode of Adam 12. He had seen it before and wanted to work on an idea he had for writing a novel. It was a good idea, about cowboys and Indians. Mike Stoker approached Johnny and he said ‘So Johnny, I’m going to the football game next Saturday with my girlfriend, and I had an extra ticket, did you want to join us?’ If Johnny didn’t know better, he might think Stoker was making an innocent offer, but he had a feeling it was more than that.

"Hey Mike, thanks for asking the rest of us! Don’t tell me that Gage charm is working on you! Besides, when did YOU get a girlfriend?" Chet laughed at his own joke.

Everybody yelled at the same time "SHUT UP CHET!"

"Jeez are you guys ever getting touchy!" and with that Chet slid lower on the couch and proceeded to talk to Henry about how nobody truly appreciated his sense of humour.

Lowering his voice to a conspiracy tone, Johnny said to Stoker "y’know. I don’t think that’s such a good idea. I mean, with what happened and all. It’s just too freaky, I‘ll pass thanks."

"What are you talking about Johnny? Nothing happened, it’s just a game." Which game Stoker was referring to, Johnny couldn’t tell.

"Ok fine I’ll go,"

----------------------------------

At the game it was very awkward at first, seeing Ginger and Stoker together made Johnny all the uneasy about that night. But they acted as if nothing had ever happened and after a while Johnny forgot about it and relaxed.

After the game, Ginger said that she had to go to visit her sister and bid them both farewells for the day. After she walked away, Johnny realized with a sudden fright, he was all alone with Mike Stoker. Mike Stoker, the mystery man of Station 51. He was always so quiet that no one really knew a lot about him. And after that night of sex, and knowing Mike had watched him, and then joined in, Johnny was afraid to think what else went on in Stoker’s mind, but boy did he give a good blow job.

"Hey Johnny, do you want to go for a beer?" Mike suggested.

Not being able to think of a reason why not, Johnny shrugged with an unenthusiastic "Uh yeah, ok."

They found a bar down the street, went inside and found a table and ordered a couple of beers. "There is something that I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. I want to get together with you again Johnny, but this time just you and me."

Johnny nearly spit out his beer, "oh…well…I…. Uh… thought that you. He cleared his throat, sat up straighter ’I thought um, you said that it was all just a game. I don’t know, it isn’t really my thing.'

'Oh yes it is or you would have fought back when I blindfolded you. C’mon Johnny, give it a try. You don’t know what you are missing till you try it. ‘ In his quiet way, Stoker had away of making it sound so convincing and innocent.

‘Well we had better have a few more beers so that I can’t resist you.’ Johnny joked nervously.

By the time that they had gotten to Mike’s place, Johnny had come to the inebriated conclusion that maybe this wasn’t so bad afterall.

Once inside and seated on the couch, Stoker locked the front door of his small apartment and sat beside Johnny on the couch, but at a comfortable distance. ‘Hey let’s order a pizza. Man am I starving!’ Johnny reached for the phone to order in, while Mike just sat watching Johnny.

"No make that extra cheese, yeah and extra pepperoni…’ Suddenly without warning, Mike pushed the phone away from Johnny’s ear and planted his mouth full on Johnny’s lips. He started kissing him with such force that Johnny was forced back into the couch barely able to breathe. "Oh, oh" he gasped between breaths, he had been taken completely off guard but it was such a surprising pleasure to have a mouth and tongue with such confidence devouring him.

‘Uh Mike the pizza,’ Johnny felt as though he had to mention this trivial point,

‘Forget about the pizza. I’ve got something better in mind.’ Mike said as he started to unbuckle Johnny’s pants.

 


-----------------------THE END OF PART 1------------------------------